UWF 2012: Past Smackdown Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
Re: SuperShow: Dean Ambrose vs Big Show (Steel Chain Match)

Big Show chuckles to himself after Dean finishes speaking. Show rubs the back of his neck and returns to having a serious expression, before he then speaks back to Dean Ambrose.

d38f5dba.jpg

The Big Show: Dean, Dean, Dean...I haven't forgotten that hardcore match when UWF was in its infancy. I remember it clearly. But that doesn't change how I feel today about our match on Smackdown. In fact, the only thing its done is bring up my confidence. I'm no fool, Dean, I know what I'm dealing with. You confused rise from obscurity with stepping out of a shadow. I may still work for Ted Dibiase, but in no way does that influence my success as a singles competitor. I'm a HUGE threat in this company Dean, and I think you're just too cooky to know that yet. I'm stepping out of the shadow I put myself in as just a glorified body guard. I'm out, and I'm pissed and I'm hungry for victory. Nothing is going to stop me from wrecking every person that is thrown in my path. You of all people should think twice before you underestimate somebody like me. Need I say again how I dropped Rob and Cena in seconds with two punches. There is not a shred of doubt in my mind that this couldn't happen to you. I'll give you that victory you have over me, but you have to win where it counts and I'd say this matters more than that petty hardcore match.

The crowd boos just because its Big Show talking about anything.

The Big Show: Ambrose, you're also not fit to be calling yourself the World Champion. You know damn well that you're not the champ any more, regardless of if you think you are the rightful one. If you dont have the strap, you're not the champ. It's a real simple concept, Dean. Ted Dibiase may be a young, hothead with a lot of people in his pockets, but he's a better World champion than you ever were because he's smart. He's got the gift of brains and you could never compete in the same league as him. You certainly think you do, but you don't. But where does that put me? Where does it put the Big damn Show? It puts me with a victory over a two time world champ, because you're rusty and your head is all rattled. This comes down to desire, Ambrose. And I have a whole lot more to gain from this than you do. This is my match and you should really start believing it now.

Ambrose of course, doesn't seem phased, but Big Shows words carry a lot of weight.

The Big Show: If you want to talk about "repressing" memories, then lets talk about what you'll be doing after this Friday. After I whoop your sorry ass hard enough to send you back out for a month, you'll sit there and try and put it all behind you. You'll want to forget that you got beat by the Big Show. Not because it'd be embarrassing, but because you'll know that your "success" here in UWF is nothing more than luck and subpar competition. I know that sounds like it'd include Dibiase, but you know you got lucky with your second title reign. You didn't even beat him for it. I'm going to put you in your place Dean, your place here at the top of UWF is over.

Big Show takes a step towards Ambrose and the camera zooms to the right angle to show the huge size difference between the two competitors. Show has lowered his mic after the size up, takes a step back and waits for Dean.

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Re: UWF SuperSmackdown: Barely Legal - 09/07/12; Bray Wyatt v. Jeff Jarrett

The crowd are suddenly haunted by the bass line of an all too familiar theme song.

[video=youtube;1r38RZnUfYE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1r38RZnUfYE[/video]

'Broken Out in Love' hits the PA system and from the back comes Bray Wyatt, Cousin Eli is at his back with the briefcase in his hand. Bray Wyatt wastes no time in taking out from behind his back a microphone. He immediately begins to speak.

wyatttalks_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

Bray Wyatt: No...

The crowd boo, just like they did this past week on Smackdown as Bray makes his way down the ramp with Eli not too far behind him.

Not on Smackdown, and certainly not now will I stand and allow this moral tyranny to be broadcast to the impressionable minds of my future believers. I will not allow you, Jeff Jarrett, and your filthy mouth and mind, turn these men, women and children into brainwashed, morally corrupt drones of sin. No. I am here to save all of them, and I think... that maybe, I can saved you Jeff Jarrett... I mean after all, I do have this...

Eli Cottonwood hands the briefcase over to Bray Wyatt and Wyatt holds it aloft prompting the crowd to boo loudly, before lowering his hand again.

Yes, in this briefcase Jeff Jarrett, is the power. The power to do things that no normal man can do and get away with. I have in my hand right now, the Holy Grail in this company. This will grant me eternal life as a World Champion and as the biggest influence in this company today. What do you have to place you as the moral compass of this company?, yes, you may be the European Champion, but let's face facts, you are just a man, a champion of a continent that is not our own... you ain't an angel, especially not 'The Angel in The Dirt' and you do not have in your grasp the power to control the world with your words and become World Heavyweight Champion. Do you?, man?, DO YOU?.

Jeff Jarrett is speechless as Bray Wyatt reaches the steel steps, he begins to step up them contiuing on.

All this talk of showing off these sinful women's bodies is making me physically ill, and for a man that can truly feel or harness true illness, pain or suffering, that's a great deal of hurtin' I'm feelin' even bein' in the vicinity of these harlots. Lucy?, Macy?... remember who you are standing in front of right now, Mister Money in The Bank, future World Champion, a saviour... and it ain't too late for you two to be saved, just like it ain't too late for Jeff Jarrett over here to be saved.

The crowd are booing loudly, we even get a small 'HLA!, HLA!' chant for old times sake. Bray Wyatt steps into the ring through the ropes.

Yes, Jeff, I can help you. I can take you away from all of this morally outrageous filth and set you straight on the road to enlightenment and salvation...you may not want to be my brother, but that's OK, because Bray Wyatt loves everyone equally, brother, sister, father and mother... and I will love you if you do choose to join me in the sanctum of salvation... in the safety of my world.

Jeff Jarrett shakes his head in dissaproval and Bray Wyatt rebutts.

Well then it's settled, you need these demons exorcised from your body by physical means... just like my dear ol' daddy did... which means that, unfortnately, this week will be your last on Smackdown when you burn in front of your lord and saviour... Mister Money in The Bank, Bray Wyatt, man, I can hear the flames cracklin' already.

Bray Wyatt motions to Jeff Jarrett.

Can you?.

Bray Wyatt chuckles to himself before Jarrett replies.

BDC

Reaction score

Jeff Jarrett gives Wyatt that ‘devil may care’ grin.

ELCABONG.jpg

Jeff Jarrett: Sorry, Bray, all I can hear is you flappin' your yap right now and it's really starting to piss me off.

The crowd gives Jarrett an unexpected big pop.

Jeff Jarrett: These people don’t want YOU to save them from their supposed sin. They want good ole Double J ta save them from a show full of borin’ as hell blowhards like you, Bryan and Sandow. No, I didn’t come here to listen to you rant and rave some spiritual hoodoo and neither did any of these people! All they need or EVER want to know is that Jeff Jarrett is gonna kick your ass up one end of this ring and down the other! I’ma gonna put such a beatin’ on you that you’ll be callin’ your Jesus to come save ya, alright!

The crowd seems to be with Jarrett as the girls have backed up and started to leave; holding their tops to cover their lovely cleavage.

Jeff Jarrett: Now, hold up a minute girls. My offer still stands. TEN TIMES what I offered you. You just stay where you are. Wyatt…you say the sight of these beautiful young women in their original ‘Garden of Eden’ state sickens you? Well, maybe you better go check your pants for some real balls! I mean, you look at these buxom beauties and all you feel is SICK? That’s not what I feel right now! What I think is that you and your cousin have spent too much time in the buyou tending your pigs! And by TENDING, I mean porkin' the hell outta them!

JJsurprisedinwhite.png

The crowd erupts in fits of laughter and cheering. Jeff Jarrett grins again and begins to pace around the ring.

Jeff Jarrett: Save me? Really? Well, I'm perfectly fine, Bray, thanks for asking! If anyone needs saving, Wyatt, it’s you! You're the one lost in your own hogwash! And, If anyone has these people falling under their spell it's the management and their sick idea of what good wrestling is. And, if all you people think that Bray Wyatt is good wrestling, then you are ALL too far brainwashed to save.

The crowd boos in disapproval of Bray Wyatt.

Jeff Jarrett: There ya go. Seems unanimous! They don’t need your saving. So that briefcase there is gonna come in mighty handy for ya! You can pack up your undies and your lame-ass speeches and get the hell off Smackdown!!

Jarrettinwhite.png

The crowd erupts as Wyatt doesn’t look a bit happy.

Jeff Jarrett: That briefcase and a couple a bucks’ll get you a cup of coffee down at the airport as you fly your happy ass back to Louisiana or wherever the hell you’re actually from!! See, the catch is, I don’t' need a stinking briefcase to get to the World Heavy Weight Championship. After all, I became KING OF THE MOUNTIAN here in the good ole USA. I overtook Mexico and became their king and now, I am the Grand Duke of Europe! What's left? THE WORLD, Bray! That's right. You go ahead and steal and cheat your way to the top of the mountain. You better believe that I will be there when you get there to kick you sanctimonious ass back down where it belongs; back in the midcard with all of YES.

Bray and Jarrett have a few words off microphone as the crowd gives a big ‘OOOOOOOO!’

jeffinwhite2.png

Jeff Jarrett grins and finishes: Nah, that’s not fire I smell, Bray. That’s the good ole fashion smell of shit as in YOU’RE FULL OF IT…

Last edited:

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Re: Smackdown 09/07/12: Batista vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Damien Sandow

The fans begin to get on their feet, booing the hell out of the arrival of Batista. He walks through the curtains, a few seconds afterwards. Batista walks to the ramp as he stops half way before crouching down as the pyrotechnics goes off.

30u48qb.gif

Batista gets back up, slapping himself on the chest a couple times as he walks down the ring holding his Championship belt wearing a suit.
bat9.jpg

Batista;

Delusional, absolutely delusional. Last week I was devalued and it took me only twenty-one seconds to become a Champion. Do you people fail to understand that if it had of been Ted DiBiase Junior that it'd also be the exact same time it takes me to be World Heavyweight Champion? But no... I was screwed by the two people I'm facing this week and it sickens me to even know that I had that very opportunity of being World Heavyweight Champion to know now I have this... A Television Championship. Do you think I'm going to value my time as Television Champion? No. I'm unstoppable, I may hate this freakin' belt because it's not what I want but I'll defend it and it'll never be taken away from me. Over the past month I was unstoppable but now... It seems like I can be stopped... It seems like I cannot be proven to be stronger, I've got frickin' Samoa Joe and Dean Ambrose trying to attack me from all sorts of places now we cannot place hands on each other. Do you not see the fire in my eyes? How much I just want to hurt people even more? I know Joe and Dean are going to watch my match carefully but I'm just as menaced as I was before, I've got motivation now. I'm a Champion whilst the both of you are left with nothing! As far as I'm concerned, Damien and Bryan are two useless son-of-a-bitch who backstabbed me. There was that ounce of faith I had in me that I'd be respected around here, but unfortunately I'm not going to be shown respect. Just perhaps maybe you people want me to change, all the destruction I've done... Must come to an end? Is that so? I DON'T THINK SO! I don't think for one second that anything come to end until I SAY SO! You have no idea how pissed off I am, last week's match was a freakin' joke! Management shouldn't put me in a match where I'll demolish my opponent in just twenty-one seconds. Who the hell do they think they are? I demand competition, I demand respect and right now... Nobody in that locker room is giving me respect. Maybe the freakin' crowd is waking up slowly... Maybe they're realising what I'm doing is the right damn thing! Beating the hell out of you Damien.

Batista pauses for a moment.

bat10.jpg

You want my Championship belt Damien? Take a close look, it'll be the last time you'll see it! The same could be said for your little pal Daniel, whilst he had an opportunity he never had a rematch clause. As far as I'm concerned it's a little bit too late for your pal Daniel to be competing for that belt. So even though I'm not as happy about this Championship belt, I'll take it. I'll take anything that comes my way Damien, that's something you need to understand. I can still be destructive, I can still beat people to a bloody pulp. Everyone knows what I'm like and that isn't going to change, I've got to deal with you morons here. I think the crowd might agree because they probably hate you more than they hate me!

The crowd pops for Batista, a small Batista chant is heard.

Whether you or your damn associate took me out, you've got to pay consequences and it's probably a plus that I've been given the opportunity to face the both of you. When you step in my way, it ain't a pretty sight. I've hurt people in the past, I've had people put out of action. I have to pay my own consequences too and pay for my actions, whether they come handy or not. I do what I have to do. So holding every freakin' gold is going to make you feel enlighted or us? You confuse me sometimes Damien, nor do I care what you've said... You guys are tag Champions but wouldn't you be happy if that went away from your very hands? You see, the saying is 'You stratch my back, I'll stratch yours'... Well, you stabbed me in the back Damien, as did Daniel... But I could always pay a visit and stab you guys right in the back as well. Oh, there's many things I could do and you wouldn't know what's hit you. But Damien, you and your buddy who isn't out here with us right now. There's one thing that's happening at the end of the week, me walking away still Television Champion!

Batista gets a pop as Damien isn't impressed at all, the crowd sure wants to see Batista still Champion even though his actions hasn't been quite what they want to see but anything beats Y.E.S... Batista raises the microphone once again but he's interrupted...

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Re: Smackdown 09/07/12: Batista vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Damien Sandow

YES! YES! YES!

[video=youtube;elyEQz7aG_A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elyEQz7aG_A[/video]

“Flight of the Valkyries” hits as UWF Tag Team Champion “Best Wrestler In The World” Daniel Bryan emerges from the back and starts heading toward the ring screaming “YES! YES! YES!” The fans are groaning at the site of Bryan.

scaled.php

Daniel is handed a microphone at ringside and hesitantly climbs into the ring and stands right next to his tag team partner Damien Sandow. Batista is none too happy to see Daniel Bryan out here and snarls at him. Bryan lifts his microphone up and begins to speak.

2rf4lmu.jpg

Daniel Bryan: Dave, you seem a little angry with us and I'm sure if I was in your shoes I'd feel the exact same way but you have to look at this from our perspective. You see, we are doing the entire UWF roster and the fans a favor. We are trying to Enlighten the masses to see what we see and what we see is corruption in the management, Mediocrity filling the rosters and the shows suffering because of it. We have made it our duty to save the UWF by eliminating those who don't belong. Batista, like Damien said, what we did to you at SummerSlam was nothing personal. It was simply business. It was a necessary evil, Dave. When I told you how impressive we thought you were, we meant just that. But, that never meant that we wanted you to join our crusade. The only ones who could possibly comprehend what we're trying to accomplish have I.Q.'s much larger than yours. It's sad but true, Dave. You're brawn, not brain. Which is fine for a competitor.....but a Savior you are not.

The crowd boos as Daniel continues his speech against Batista.

Daniel Bryan: Our “unique business proposal” wasn't an invitation to join but it was to spare you the humiliation you suffered at SummerSlam. We would've offered you a heavy sum not to show up at SummerSlam so we wouldn't have had to do what we did. Unfortunately, you never took us up on it so we did what we had to do. Nothing personal against you. And that seems to be the case again this week because the odds have been stacked in our advantage. The Television Championship is another accolade we could add to the pile that Your Enlightened Saviors already have. Essentially, this is a handicap match because there is no possible way that we don't see what Nigel is doing. Nigel is trying to turn Damien and I against each other. Well, it's not going to work because we're smarter than that.

wme78o.jpg

The fans continue to boo as Daniel thwarts Desmond Wolfe's plan essentially. Batista is not amused by this speech.

Daniel Bryan: Scheduling us to face each other in a match for a championship title is no way to silence people like us or turn us against one another. Damien and I know and understand that when a championship is involved, friendships don't come into the equation. He wants to be Television Champion, I want to be Television Champion. Dave Batista is almost an afterthought because, at the end of the day, the Television Championship, regardless of whether I or Damien have our hands raised up at the end of the match, that title is coming home to us and we will be that much closer to having the attention we deserve and the admiration that we demand. Nigel thinks that this will “drive a wedge” between us but, in all honesty, it brings us that much closer. I mean, think about it Dave: What do you think will be our strategy going into this match? Batista, your impressive streak is coming to an end. And unfortunately, it doesn't seem like you will ever get it back because SmackDown belongs to us.....and this championship will fuel our fire. And Dave, at the end of the night, we might just Enlighten you. Oh Yes.....

Daniel lowers his microphone and he and Damien glare at Batista. Then, Damien adds a few words....

Last edited:

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: UWF SuperSmackdown: Barely Legal - 09/07/12

An interesting concept you guys have cooked up here, and a great card to boot. It will certainly be interesting to see all of this come to fruition. I am no longer on the blue brand, but you can be sure that you still have a reader in me.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Re: SuperShow: Dean Ambrose vs Big Show (Steel Chain Match)

Ambrose looks confused a bit and very quickly shakes his head back and forth a few times.

ambrose6-1.jpg

We beat Ted Dibiase the exact same way he beat Dean except we didn't have to cheat to win. Don't get me wrong though, he is a smart man. He was born into success and thus received the best education money can buy. If you take away all his money, Ted Dibiase would be an absolute nobody. He wouldn't be smart, he wouldn't be able to buy people and he'd never be World Heavyweight Champion!

The crowd cheers in agreement with Ambrose as he continues to stare right through the Big Show.

You may think that being the champ is a very simple concept and to the small minded, yeah it most definitely is but to those who really know what being a champion means, it's much more than carrying a hunk of metal. While you help him parade a now meaningless title around, I'm proving that I'm the real champion night in and night out. I can have my rematch at any time and yet I haven't chosen to use it yet. You're probably thinking that I'm scared but oh no not me. Dean maybe but not me. I have unfinished business that I need to take care of first so that no one else intervenes when my time comes but after Vengeance I will have already finished all unsettled business and go back to reclaiming our throne. My throne!

The crowd cheers once again for Ambrose as he lets out a big grin on his face before going right back to staring through the Big Show.

Dean Ambrose may have not been a man known for his brains but I am most certainly smarter than everyone here and that goes especially for you Big Show. You've always needed someone else but guess who I’ve relied on? Only myself and no one else. Can you imagine just how dominant I would be if I had money backing me or someone in my corner to watch out for me? I'd be untouchable which is saying a lot because I'm already unstoppable. Just when you think you put me down for good I get right back up and keep swinging. Ask Batista. Ask Jeff Hardy. Ask Samoa Joe. Hell ask your little World Heavyweight Champion Ted Dibiase. Only once in my career here have I been laid out on the mat for a pinfall. If you think for one second that you can do what your paper champion couldn't do and knock me out long enough for a three count, you're dead wrong.

Ambrose exits the ring much to the confusion of the Big Show and looks under the ring. He brings out a steel chain as the crowd starts to go wild. He hangs it around his neck and slides back into the ring to continue speaking.

That so called petty hardcore match was how I won my first championship here. It was the beginning of my legacy and the end of yours. This steel chain around my neck is gonna be used to strangle you. I'm gonna make you pass out, wake you up and then do it all over again until I feel you've learned a lesson. You're at just as much fault for helping Dibiase win my World Heavyweight Championship. If it wasn't for you, Batista would have won and I could have killed two birds with one stone but you had to get in my business. You're just a brick wall standing in my way and I'm gonna run through you like a bulldozer.

Ambrose smiles and backs off into a corner awaiting Big Show's retort.

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen

wyatt_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

Bray Wyatt: Your swearin' doesn't impress me much, old man, you think that you can intimidate me with your slander, lies and propaganda?. Well, you may not understand me well at all if this is the case Jeff Jarrett because I am not your average 'John Smith - Two Kids and A Wife' type of guy. I mean, ask anyone around if he or she truly understand and 'get' Bray Wyatt?... I can tell you the answer right now, man, they gonna say 'no'. That's not down to a lack of intelligence, no, it's down to the fact that no mere moral man woman or child is akin to Bray Wyatt and I can tell when I talk to you, that you don't understand me, and frankly, I can't understand you and to be honest with you Jeff, man, I don't think I want to understand a man like you.

Bray Wyatt has a disgusted look on his face as he takes off his straw hat and hands it to Eli Cottonwood. He brushes his hair out of his face with his hand to get a closer more clear view of Jeff Jarrett as he gets closer to him. Eye to eye.

You've came out here to this ring, an arena where men do battle, where wars and raged and you have single handedly turned it into some sorta late night club. I expected more from you Jeff, I really did. I mean, that wrestlin' background of yours, you grew up in Memphis, man, you know what this wrestlin' business is about, and it ain't about naked women and profane language. It's about entertainment first and foremost. Now Bray Wyatt?, well he's entertainin' as hell, man. However, Bray Wyatt comes with a message, he's like a song with a hidden meanin' when you play it backwards, man, if at first you don't get it?, go back and listen again and you will understand. I know it may be a contradiction, but I am not here to entertain these people. I am here to become powerful enough to save this world. You say that they don't want saved?... well maybe that's because your the devil in this situation Jeff... leadin' them towards the darkness of sin and corruption.

The crowd boo Bray Wyatt heavily, they really are sick of his demeaning, preaching behaviour.

I realise now that you can not be saved. Your influence on these people may be based on simple exploitation of human nature... but it's an influence on an urge that those who are not saved and enlightened can't fight. So it comes down to one thing I can do to stop you spreading your verminous words, and that's to remove you from their line of sight. Like Jesus at the temple in Jerusalem, you are the money changer, and I will rid the temple of you so my people may reap the merits of salvation in my name... in the name of Bray Wyatt!.

Their is massive heat for this statement, these people want titties and beer, not to worship at the feet of Mister Money in The Bank.

Jeff Jarrett, you have got yourselves a game changer on your hands this week. You may claim to be the man of the people, you may want to give them 'what they want'... man, I ain't interested in 'what they want'... no, I'm interested in 'what they need'... what they need is salvation, and for me to get to name, I have to cast you out like the snake you are... and then my people, and my future congregation can rejoice in the presence of the future World Heavyweight Champion. 'The Angel in The Dirt' Bray Wyatt... and you?, well you'll be forgotten, and never again will the world be besotted with your propaganda of sin and lustful behaviour. They'll be too busy seeing the light... and my light will shine brighter than yours ever has, or ever will do... this week, on Smackdown.

Bray Wyatt lowers his microphone and with a more serious expression on his face he stares Jeff Jarrett down.

BDC

Reaction score

Jarrett grins: This little light of mine, eh?

Jeff-Jarrett-tna-superstar-3.jpg

Bray nods and says something that makes Jeff grin even bigger.

Jeff Jarrett begins to sing as he wonders around the ring as if leading the crowd to join along:
This little light of mine
I'ma gonna let it shine
I'ma gonna let it shine
I'ma gonna let it shine
Let it shine, Let it shine, Let it shine!!

Bray doesn't seem to appreciate the mocking as the crowd finishes the song.

Jeff Jarrett: Is that how it goes, Bray? Cause the only light you're a gonna get is the light bulb goin' off when you realize that you done stepped into a big cowpie when you took ole Double J on!

The crowd gives a strong pop.

Jeff Jarrett: Nah, you don't' have ta understand me, Bray. Not a bit. In fact, when I'm done whoopin' your tubby little ass, you're gonna understand less and less. That's right. Pop that in your spiritual pipe and light it up! And the message? Why don't you just play that backwards all the way up the ramp and out the back door, cause it ain't playin' here in Syracuse, New York!

The fans get loud and proud; responding to obvious cheap pop.

Jeff Jarrett: In fact, that won't play anywhere! I'm mean, honestly. You're gonna remove me? Is that what I'ma hearin'? Yeah, Vince thought he was gonna remove me off TV and my company is still standing. Nah, I ain't goin' anywhere, bub. What you call morally corrupt is just the natural order of things. Men cuss and men like boobs. Now just because these ladies boobs are nicer than yours, it doesn't mean ya have to hate on them.

2yxjhba.jpg

Jeff pulls the mic down and grins real big at his own joke. The crowd 'OOOOOs' again as Bray looks disgusted.

Jeff Jarrett: Yeah, Bray, you go around preachin' about the devil ya know. Well, sparky, I'm the devil you DON'T KNOW! Hey! I know what it is. Mr. Wyatt here hasn't been laid in a while or maybe...ever! Hey, Macy, show him that thing you do. Maybe he'll start likin' girl boobs again.

Macy jumps in, steps to the outside of the ring and does an amazing set of splits and sets the crowd off.

GIFSoup

Jeff Jarrett just looks like he's about to lose it as he looks Macy up and down: DAMN! Son, come on! Don't tell me that didn't get your juices flowing?!! Cause I know mine are!

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Re: Barely Legal - Justice League vs. Hardy & Edge

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME
[video=youtube;3T-Bgf3RMeE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3T-Bgf3RMeE[/video]

The fans are taken back with the sound of the theme as it isn’t his usual theme but its “Never Gonna Stop Me” as Edge comes out getting the crowd hype as they can’t help but cheer and rock out to the theme as Hardy is doing his energetic thing in the ring to the theme as well. Edge then starts walking down towards the ring.

He walks down towards the middle of the ramp and then does his pose as the pyro goes off.

He then continues his way down the ramp and slides in under the bottom rope. He poses on the rope before getting off and uses his mic.

The “Rated R Superstar” Edge:
I want to start off by saying… I am getting too old for entrances like that. I mean man really… I think I was about to pull a hamstring there. No wait I’m not old. But anyways I figured since my partner here is bringing back an old theme I could try it out at least once. I mean I did always have the best entrances for some strange reason… I guess for that reeking… of awesomness

The fans let out a cheer for the old school comment as Edge can’t help but to smile at the reaction.

But yeah really… I mean I have had the best entrance themes in WWE history but … wait I’m in UWF so that now means I have the best entrances in UWF history. And with that territory comes challengers. And I’m not sure why they would challenge us for having the most rocking themes in UWF but…

Hardy puts a hand over Edge’s mic and talks to him before telling him to continue.

Oh… well I was just informed that this isn’t a best themes match but merely a tag match for us to display our tag team dominance so… yeah. All of my other stuff still stands but Justice League… come fly down, swoop down, whatever it is you two do and lets hash this out. Lets get this action started. Let’s have this party and show these fans what wrestling is all about. That it doesn’t have to always be about having enemies like those idiots known as YES. I mean we already know they are vulnerable. I beat Sandow. I could easily beat Bryan. And Bray Wyatt would tire himself just getting down to the ring so easy pickings there. But this… me and my partner Jeff, whom yeah we still have some things to discuss, we are looking to have a good ole fashion competitive match with a couple of superheroes. Thing is… everyone knows we can fly so perhaps we’re the superheroes. We just wouldn’t have a name like Justice League. You know… trademark infringement and all that stuff. But we are here and we are ready for a battle. We are ready for a war. We are ready for some action and damn if I had… I mean dang dang… sorry dang. Dang I wish I had a woman here. You know that would make things so much fun. But alas… I don’t think I know of one at the moment.

So come on Justice Friends, I mean Justice League. We’re here and I mean we could get the music going again while we wait that way we can keep everyone entertained. Matter of fact… hmmm… whose theme should we listen to? Let’s poll the crowd. If you want Jeff’s theme to play let us hear it.

The fans start going crazy.

Impressive. Now if you want to hear my Alter Bridge theme once again let’s hear it. Cause you know that track be rockin it too.

The fans go crazy once again.

Well this is too hard so let’s just make a mash up of the two while we wait. Didn’t know it existed did ya?

[video=youtube;1ikhmMxYAQc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ikhmMxYAQc[/video]

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns

Mashup of Hardy's and Edge's theme is not playing for too long, because it is suddenly cut off!

ONE OF A KIND!

[video=youtube;OAMVDXrsSf8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAMVDXrsSf8[/video]

After a while "One Of a Kind" by Breaking point hits the PA System of the arena as the crowd goes crazy. With the first guittar riff hits, one of the most loved UWF superstars Rob Van Dam and his manager Bill "Fonzie" Alfonso appear under the titantron with a wide smile on their faces as the crowd chants RVD's name. Huge ovation for Rob Van Dam and Fonzie. RVD goes down the ramp and making his way towards the ring, while Fonzie is jumping behind him, holding the European Championship in his hands and he's blowing his whistle ...

rvdandfonzie.png

On the way to the ring, Rob is high-fiving many of the fans and when he reaches the ring, he enters it and after him goes Fonzie. Rob then jumps and turns around, pointing with his thumbs at him, while Fonzie goes for the microphone. When he gives the mic to RVD, Rob starts to speak ...

Didn't mean to somehow humiliate you guys, but ... that's what I call an entrance. You're comin' down the ramp, see all those RVD maniacs, holdin' their signs, waving their hands, high-fiving you and givin' you the best feeling. And what am I giving them? Even better feeling that I have and a chance to support the best wrestler of all time. And then you come into the ring and you have the worst thing to do. Make a boring and weak confrontation an entertaining one. And that's what Rob Van Dam is all about, entertaining the fans, but you guys won't be entertained after me and Rey Rey ... the number one contenders ... for the World Heavyweight Championship are gonna kick your asses. Do you know that famous song? It' my favourite one, but I can't remember the name, but I know the lyrics, it goes like this: "Hey dude, don't make it bad, take your ass off and make us happy, before we hurt you or embarass you .." You know which song I'm thinking of? Well, it surprisingly expresses ours and your situation. It's like me and Rey Rey are singin' the song to you two. As I'm thinking about it, it would be actually really cool, probably gonna make it happen with my friend in near future.

Crowd cheers for Rob Van Dam, as he smirks and continues ...

I don't know, why is everyone asking if you two can exist as a tag team. Of course you can! Anyone can, but the thing is, even if you can work together, you won't be enough good, to take me and Rey Rey down. As a matter of fact, noone is good enough to take us down. And as another fact, it' me, Mr. Friday Night, who you gotta face in the ring along with Masked Marvel, known as Rey Rey. You see guys, you can have your group of fans, but the thing is, Rob Van Dam is everybody's favourite wrestler, Rob Van Dam doesn't have any groups of fans, I have the whole arena standin' behind me. And after we will serve justice to your whining asses, we're gonna party all night long, we're gonna dance, grab some chicks, grabs some goods and we will celebrate through thre whole week right into next week's SmackDown, while you will spend your week, crying in a corner. As I'm looking at both of you, you guys and me are similar. But I mean like similar in a way, that we look good, but we don't have anything in common, we don't have the same skills, abbilities, accolades. For example I am former European Champion and now, I am the number one contender for World Heavyweight title, I know it would sound a bit offensive to ask you, where you have your championships or number one contenderships, so I'm not gonna do that ...

Crowd goes "RVD, RVD, RVD" and Fonzie takes the microphone from Rob's hands ...

That's right, daddy! Not even a drugman and his friend can mess with The Whole Fuckin' Show and Masked Marvel! SmackDown, Barely Legal, Justice League and you two Rob Van Dam wanna-bes will square off in this ring and the result is going to be great, daddy! It's gonna be great for us, not you two roody poos! And be prepared, 'cause everyone have sins and that's why Justice League is here, to free you from your sins, by kickin' your asses in front of all these people! And believe me, daddy, it's gonna be huge ass kicking! It's gonna be an easy win and easy job for our duo and a humiliating lose for you, losers! Prepare your handkerchiefs ladies, 'cause you will cry your eyes out after facing Mr. Friday Night and Masked Superhero! And here he is, the one, who stands for the J in word Justice .... Rey Mysterio!

Both, RVD and Fonzie are looking at the entrance ramp, waiting for Mysterio's theme to hit the PA System ...

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

Fans cheer like crazy getting behind RVD when all of a sudden Rey's voice is heard

Rey Mysterio: Your right Rob we are not going to lose to these guys...

Fans cheer as Rey comes out with his cape, sporting a new belt. Looks like a Janitors belt. Rey goes and he pats Rob on the back and he begins to speak

images

Rey Mysterio: Rob we are not going to lose this match up this Friday night. If anything truth and justice will be represented in full force. We will show this new team here that becoming a team is not so easy. To become a team you need to have unity and understanding. That is what makes Rob and I so great as a tag team, and what can lead to our success. You see Edge and Hardy you guys are not going against normal people. You guys are going against two superheroes who are looking to bring it to all the evil in the UWF. I must say though I do wish you two luck. Luck against the evil that is Y.E.S. You see Edge, and Jeff I understand the hatred towards Y.E.S. They should be called N.O. in all honesty mainly because of what they represent here, but I digress because too me if you want to prove you are ready to beat Y.E.S. You guys will have to defeat Rob and I... but Rob I got something for us. I may not be a mash up that these two guys have, but its much better... much better indeed.

Rey goes through his utility belt and he gives Rob a tape measure. Rob looks at it and Rey smiles as he pulls out his own tape measure Rey begins to speak

Rey Mysterio: This right here... right here in my hand is one of the newest gadgets from the justice league. The 619 grappling hook. With this hook we can go far and measure the distance at the same time. With this tool right here, not only can we get through certain obstacles. It will make us both much more stronger, and to be honest Rob I hope you like it. This tool right here is just as many too come that will help lead the justice league to victory, and lead truth and justice here in the UWF.

Rey smiles as he awaits a response​

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
DiBiase vs AJ Styles.

We're backstage as DiBiase looks into the camera.

Ted DiBiase Jr

Once again I'm disrespected as the champ... my opponent should be the one speaking here first, NOT me. AJ, to be honest, I don't have the time for you considering you decided to show me no respect AT ALL. I could be out earning even more money, selling signed pictures an merchandise, but management have forced me to show up here and give my thoughts on this match. I have no problem with doing that, but I wish my opponent would show so I could at least fire back my thoughts on your opinion AJ, and I feel like I'm wasting my time right now when I have a lot of important business to tend to.. I only have one thought on this match, and that's that it will be the easiest match in my UWF career to date. AJ Styles no longer holds the tools to beat me, and whilst he's fresh off returning, I'm ready to go at any time. It's quite a mis-match if you ask me, and his ring rust will show as I make easy work of him and send him packing out of UWF, before the door he just opened can even close again. I have more important things to worry about AJ, like preparing to face Rey Mysterio, John Cena and Rob Van Dam at Vengeance, so excuse me if this speech was a little short, but I couldn't care less...

The camera fades.

-----------

OOC: Yeah it's a shitty tt but at least I show, idk where you were Derrick but you kinda pissed me off.

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
Re: DiBiase vs AJ Styles.

After the last Ted DiBiase's words, the following theme hits the PA System.

"WOOOOOOOO!"

"GET READY TO FLY! I AM I AM"

[video=youtube;G2nfWKgwR98]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2nfWKgwR98[/video]

These words, the opening of a song, known by many people, hits the PA system of the arena to the surprise of many fans around the world, well, especially those that are present in the arena's crowd. Out comes AJ Styles, but a much bigger pop than he got gets somebody else, the man accompanying him, Ric Flair. Now, many people are surprised. Nobody expected Ric Flair. The duo, Styles and Flair walk together to the ring, both having microphones. When their theme fades to silence, AJ Styles raises his microphone and starts talking.

AJ Styles:

Well, isn't this a surprise. UWF has a World Champion that thinks that he's the best damn thing in the world. I have news for you, Ted; you're not. You see, this thing itself, the thing that you showed up all so angry on the titantron, just because I didn't come out yet doesn't mean I won't come out. You couldn't care less.. is that an attitude you expect to be a champion with? I'm sorry, but you sound like a jobber in an indy federation.

People are quite quiet.

Now, many of you must ask yourselves why the hell am I here, why the hell is Ric here. Well, it's very simple.

After those words, Ric Flair continues the speech.

Folks, you may ask yourselves, why the hell is Naitch here? And why the hell is AJ Styles out here with Naitch.--

He gets interrupted by..

--

OOC: Okay Prod, I'm sorry. I thought I told you I'll start and I wanted to start TODAY, I just couldn't do it earlier. Now, why is my TT shitty. It's because I've had something COMPLETELY different planned for the TT, but man, nevermind. I thought you'd be more pissed if I bombed you. So I wrote a TT of the same length and quality as your was. Trynna be fair. If you can throw up a real TT before the deadline, do it, I'll respond with what I've had in plan. Sorry it took me so long bro. P.S.: I can't write short TTs.​

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen

Bray Wyatt quickly dodges out of an awkward situation with a very beautiful young whore and retreats out of the ring and up the ramp. He takes the microphone with him. Eli Cottonwood is quick to join him.

tumblr_m54n7gtiEy1r0vaoyo3_400.gif

Bray Wyatt: What kind of sick man would I be to enjoy such blasphemous behaviour?... and furthermore, I find it disgusting that you would try and accost me in public quite like you have done tonight with your wicked ways. As a result, it is my will and strength that you will face the full front of on Smackdown. Saviour?, it isn't even on the table for you, man. I ain't going to make your way to heaven easier, because I can assure you, you will be burning in hell, I know you will, because I will personally take you there myself.

Bray Wyatt has an unusually serious tone to his voice as he speaks to Jarrett.

So go ahead Jarrett, sing gospel songs, sing your little heart out, because unlike all the deluded sinners that turn to God, or whatever their deity may be, for forgiveness and repentance... I will not forgive the guilty. I am not God, I am nothing like God, I am an entity separate from this world and not unlike God... but I am still something all together, different. So Jarrett, pray to your god, because you like all the others sinners, will be cast out of this world and into the lake of fire courtesy of Bray Wyatt.

Bray Wyatt and Eli Cottonwood look to each other and nod in agreement before they begin to walk around the ring to the foot of the ramp, as he does so Bray addresses the woman who tried to seduce him.

The same goes for your whores there. They are with you, they are solicited by you, and as such they suffer guilt by association. So ladies, I'd do all the dancing and strippin' you can, hell show the whole world the body that you have been blessed with, because sooner rather than later you'll all be joining your man, Jeff Jarrett, there, as tired, old, hags in the circle of fire... and I will look down on you from above with my people by my side, and we'll laugh, man.

Bray Wyatt walks up the ramp, still facing his Smackdown opponent Jeff Jarrett as he walks backwards.

We'll laugh at you.

Bray Wyatt laughs and whispers.

We'll all laugh.

Bray Wyatt chuckles as he sings with his arms outstretched.

"TIIIIIIIME, IS OOOOON, MYYYYY SIDE"

Bray Wyatt laughs maniacally before walking through the curtain to the backstage area.​

Status
Not open for further replies.