UWF 2012: Past Smackdown Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

BDC

Reaction score
Re: UWF Friday Night Smackdown Card: 8/17/12 Card*

lol...how did I NOT know you were gonna say that!

Well, good luck with that, LUB! Cause ya got it comin and goin! The KINGS are gonna rule!

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Re: UWF Smackdown 8/17: Bray Wyatt Vs Zack Ryder

10.jpg

After Brays image leaves the titan tron, and the crowd has time to think about it, Ryder appears now. He is walking by when stopped by a camera man, asking him his thoughts on Bray Wyatt.

Zack Ryder: My thoughts on Bray Wyatt? Sure. I've had a busy week, but I can share some. Bray Wyatt...is a very...very interesting man. You're something else bro! But there's a flair about you. A thing of mystery that makes you scary. Because Wyatt, we don't know what you are, who you are, or most fearful, what you can do. You can certainly talk the talk bro. We've all heard your award winning speeches, and like I said before, they are just something else. Bray, I think you have me all wrong though. I'm not the ignorant man you're talking about. I feel real love, "man." I feel the love of thousands, tens of thousand scream UWF fans. I feel the love when they chant "Woo Woo Woo!" Or when I'm not present and we hear the "We Want Ryder!" Chants. I feel that love bro. It may be a different love then you think, and you may not accept it because YOU have not accepted these fans into your life. We live too different lifestyles bro. You want people to follow you, and love you, and worship you as if you're a God. But I love, and worship these fans because without them, I'm nothing. You're nothing. So before you try to get people to accept your love, maybe you should accept theres. Like me, and there is not a single thing wrong about the Long Island Iced Z!

Zack Ryder: Bray, but I'll give ya a chance. I'm not going to say all these bad things about you because honestly I don't know much about you. But on Friday after the bell rings, I'll know who you really are and what you can do. And if you are this holy being that will exorcise the demons from me...well all I have to say is bring it. Because I hope you're ready to have your plans stopped. I'm not that little kid people think I am. I am a true contender on Smackdown. I'm looking forward to our little warm up match for Money in the Bank. After this match, win or lose, I'll know exactly who you are come Money in the Bank. Who will save the savior then, Bray?

Zack Ryder: Who will Save the Savior?

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Re: UWF Friday Night Smackdown Card: 8/17/12 Card*

Okay, so we got a major issue...

Show wouldn't post... And we lost the entire coded show and neither of us have much in us to put it together right, so if anyone is around and feels they can give it ago themselves, let us know.

SBS

Reaction score
UWF Friday Night Smackdown 8/31/12 Card*

newsmackdownbanner1.png

UWF Friday Night Smackdown 8/31/12 Card

What a show Summerslam was as everything changed with the inclusion of NXT to the roster. Smackdown had some great matches, none bigger than the Money In the Bank Ladder Match where we now have a briefcase held by the Newest member of Y.E.S. Bray Wyatt! Speaking of Y.E.S. they dominated Summerslam as both Damien Sandow and Daniel Bryan won Tag Team Gold and with almost all the power in their hands what can General Manager Desmond Wolfe do about it? Meanwhile Ted Dibiase stole his Handicap match against John Cena and becomes the first superstar to sucessfully defend the Gold. How will Cena respond to this travesty, what is Deebs going to do now? Tune in to Smackdown to find out!

Match 1

ChrisHero.jpg
vs.
ReyMysterio.jpg

Chris Hero v. Rey Mysterio

It is hero v. hero in this opening contest for bragging rights about who's cape is longer. Will it be Chris Hero who almost walked out with Championship Gold in his first match in UWF. Or will it be Rey Mysterio, while coming up short (get it) in the MITB ladder match the Man of Steel will look to get back to his winning ways live on Smackdown.

Match 2

UWFTV2.png

TV Title Match

TripleHTV.jpg
vs.
Batista.jpg

HHH (C) v. Batista

Triple H sucessfully defended the Television Championship at Summerslam and proved he still is that damn good. But just how good is he? Is he good enough to defeat a pissed off and angry Dave Batista who thanks to treachery from Y.E.S. at Summerslam lost his bid at the Money in the Bank he felt should have been his. Batista may not have the briefcase, but he could have Gold by the end of the night, all he has to do is play the Game and win!

Match 3

JeffHardy.jpg
vs.
BrayWyatt1.jpg

Jeff Hardy v. Bray Wyatt

Jeff Hardy chose to be the bigger man at Summerslam and while many still wonder who he is, that judgement call cost him the match which would then go to its eventual winner Bray Wyatt. With both men having left it all in the ring at Summerslam the two will do it again on Smackdown. Will the Enigma Jeff Hardy win this one? Or will Mr. Money in the Bank Bray Wyatt and his new found friends make sure no one EVER finds out who the real Jeff Hardy is.

Match 4

TedDiBiaseWorld.jpg

Ted Dibiase open Challenge

He is the first man to sucessfully retain the Championship and to celebrate he is going to hold an open challenge to anyone in the back who thinks they deserve a shot. Should anyone defeat him he will put his World Title on the line at Vengeance, however if he should win, Dibiase will take the month off. With John Cena looking for revenge will he answer the call? How about RVD? Or the returning Dean Ambrose? Only time will tell and you'll have to tune in to Smackdown to find out.

We Will Hear from:

The Cutting Edge: The Rated R superstar will again hold his legendary show on Smackdown and this week he's getting the guest he has been waiting weeks for... Jeff Hardy!

The Confrontation: Joe, Ambrose, Batista! They all hate each other's guts and it spilled over into the MITB ladder match. The three will meet up in the ring and hopefully settle this score peacefully. YEAH RIGHT!

Jeff Jarrett: Jeff Jarrett will have a special celebration planned this week to begin his European Championship reign in style.

John Cena: John Cena was screwed by a now hospitalized Nick Patrick, he will talk with Josh Matthews backstage about his feelings towards the match as well as Dibiase's open challenge.

Y.E.S.: Has there ever been a bigger night in UWF for a faction than Summerslam was for Y.E.S. the three members will tell the world why they did it as well as enlighten us for what they are going to do next.

OOC: For the Dibiase open challenge is a storyline match, so anyone who is involved in this match, don't count it towards your win lose, but to be honest... I ain't saying whose in because that'll ruin the surprise!​

Last edited by a moderator:

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Re: UWF Friday Night Smackdown 8/31/12 Card*

I think Y.E.S. should also go by the acronym W.A.H.B. We All Have Beards!

Looking forward to this awesome show! Wonder who'll be in the open challenge? *cross fingers*

Lewb

Reaction score

Dang, me and Sam?! One on one? This should be interesting. Also looking forward to contributing to the Cutting Edge Slim, we can give these people a segment for the ages.

HHH vs Batista should deliver massively.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki

Nice, I was talking to Andrew just shortly after I joined with Triple H in the shoutbox about an eventual match between us. Pretty nice line up following SummerSlam.

Lewb

Reaction score
Jeff Hardy vs. Bray Wyatt

Smackdown is absolutely reeling from a Summerslam that has secured Ted DiBiase at the top of the food chain, with a huge assist from The Big Show. The money in the bank ladder match was so anticipated that it headlined the show, outshining both world title matches and not failing to deliver in the process. The aftermath can only get more exciting, and it kicks off with.....

ANOTHER ME IS WHAT THERE WILL NEVER BE!

1414727_o.gif

The crowd seems to be pretty much unanimous on giving Hardy respect, giving how much he sacrificed at Summerslam as he walks through the curtain, showing some damage from the hellacious fight he was in. Hardy still doesn't pander to the fans though as he makes his way down to the ring. As he did at Summerslam, he came out smoking a cigarette on the way down the ramp.

298px-Jeff_Hardy_cocky_entrance_at_genesis_2011.jpg

Jeff stubs it out on the ring steps and makes his way in the ring. As he requests a microphone his music stops, and a Hardy chant starts off small, but gets louder and louder. Hardy alludes to this in his opening statement.

Jeff Hardy: I will take you all back to a previous remark I made. I beat on the good guys, it doesn't make me a villain. I beat on the bad guys, it does not make me a hero. I saved Edge from Your Enlightened Saviours because I saw an opening in the match where I could take down Sandow and Bryan, climb the ladder and retrieve the briefcase. But again, for the second pay per view running, the one atop of the ladder made there not by his own doing. Once again, another man, realizing he couldn't make it on his own, getting his nose into another faction, to create another miscarriage of justice, and Bray Wyatt is declared your winner. So congratulations Bray, you have the sole opportunity to lead yourself, Damien Sandow and Daniel Bryan, both men that are also hungry to become World Heavyweight Champion down to the ring with you any time you want, and try to take down Ted DiBiase, and the Big Show. Bray, I fear for you. I fear that you may have made a deal with the wrong kind of devils, for your lordship to appreciate.

Jeff pauses for a second but then immediately backs up his point he's trying to make.

Let's look at facts here. They led Batista along whilst it was advantageous to them, and then they dropped him quicker than you can say money in the bank. What makes you think that they're not going to do it to you. What I can see is happening here is pretty damn simple. They are clinging onto anyone they can to make sure that the World Heavyweight Championship shot doesn't go to anyone they think they can't handle. They sweetened Batista up and made sure he didn't win the money in the bank briefcase and now you have it, they will be there to watch your own demise. The only reason you nor Batista haven't seen that is neither of you stop to think. You have size advantage in most matches, you have in this one on one match with me Friday night, but you never think about whats happening around you. Never underestimate your surroundings, they're much bigger than you are. I guess you can say I didn't do that at Summerslam, when Sandow knocked me off the ladder, but there I was thinking he was going to do the same to you.

But this Friday, it is not about championship opportunities, no allegiances or allies. I would like to think that you would finally like to try and prove yourself in a proper manner, and come down to the ring by yourself. I would like to think that you will take myself on and we can put on a match that the creatures in this arena... and everybody watching at home could really enjoy.... And once I have downed you for the three count that shows your inferiority on a fair playing field, that you can shake my hand like a man and admit you got beat

It doesn't take long for Bray's music to hit and.............

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

You guys don't mess around, a show is already coming out 5 days after the event! Your messing with my Power 25! Lol anyways good card and we'll see what goes down with the open challenge.

BDC

Reaction score

Ole Double J promises to deliver BIG on the celebration! With a European twist!

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
UWF SD 8/31/12: Chris Hero vs Rey Mysterio

Fans in the arena cheer in silence when all of a sudden Todd Grisham is shown

Todd Grisham: Ladies and Gentlemen my guest at this time he is UWF's favorite super hero Rey Mysterio.

Fans cheer as Rey appears as he hugs Todd happy to see he is once again at full health and feeling much better than being attacked by Raven. Rey begins to speak

images

Rey Mysterio: Todd you don't know how happy I am to see you back to full health. As well Todd there is no need to worry. Raven he has been taken care of. Thanks to my partner and justice league member R...V...D. Of course me as well but good to see you again homie.

Todd Grisham: Well Rey it's great to be back, and now Rey last night at Summerslam you came up a little bit short of becoming Mr. Money in the bank. The winner of the money in the bank match was none other than Bray Wyatt, a person you call a small villain here in the UWF. Do you see as the match as a success for you?

Rey thinks about it for a moment as he begins to speak

Rey Mysterio: Todd yes, yes I do see it as a success for me. The thing is even though I failed to capture the money in the bank, and some evil do'er now has his hands on it. At least it is not the evil seed known as Dave Batista. Batista was my main focus of this match up. He was the one that I wanted all my attention towards.So even though a hero did not walk out as mr. money in the bank.At least I can say I stopped one evil event from happening that night, that I consider a success Todd.

Todd Grisham: That is great to hear. Now on Friday night Smackdown you will be facing a promising prospect here in the UWF named Chris Hero how do you feel about that?

Rey Mysterio: Wait who is the hero?

Todd Grisham: No his name is Chris Hero.

Rey Mysterio: Wait a minute there is another hero here in the UWF.... tell me Todd does he believe in truth and justice?

Todd Grisham: Well Rey I don't know if he does, but he seems like a tough opponent.

Rey ponders too himself for a bit before speaking again

Rey Mysterio: Interesting... you know this Chris Hero guy he seems like he may have potential. I might have to see who he is, but if he is going to have hero in his last name I must know if he represents truth and justice. To be a hero it is not about the cool outfits,or the sick gadgets you get... but it is also about fighting for what is right and making sure you know what you stand for. That is what being a hero is being all about. So this Chris Hero he has my full attention no doubt.

Todd Grisham: Wait.. hold up Rey. Did you just say gadgets? You have gadgets?

Rey Mysterio: Yeah.

Todd Grisham: What kind of gadgets do you have?

Rey Mysterio: Well Todd... right now they are a work in progress, but soon you will see the first ever 619 tool in action, and let's just say you will be amazed.

Todd Grisham: I can't wait Rey...

Rey Mysterio: Yep Todd... now I must got see this Chris Hero... up, up, and away.

Rey begins to spread his hands in the air and starts to fly away and around Todd. Todd looks around has the camera cuts away.​

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

That title will be mine!

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5

Nice to have a break after that epic Money in the Bank tting. Nice to see. But a certain Long Island party boy may have to drop in on a certain open challenge. We still have unfinished business.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

Best believe Edge is going to deliver.

Best believe it.

Blizzard

Reaction score

Open Challenge you say? Hmm, Cena might have to pay DiBiase a visit. Looks like a good show, blue crew. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.