UWF 2012: Past Smackdown Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Re: UWF Smackdown PRESENTS Barely Legal: 9/8/12

Was posting via my phone Blizzard.

Props to Sandow beating me, was quite shocked at seeing that cash-in but Bray will be Champion in all due time. Quite interesting to tease it here and there.

Looks like a Bray/Jarrett feud, that'd be interesting to read.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust

Well at least I know I can stop 1/3 of you haha.

Least we forget Backlash, Dean ;)

Lol in all seriousness, Bryan/Ambrose IV might be pushing it but I don't think many would complain.

BDC

Reaction score

Looks like a Bray/Jarrett feud, that'd be interesting to read.

And interesting to write! Had fun, Sam. Look forward to being a pain YES's ass for the coming weeks! lol!

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

Heh made it home, checked out the show. The new team of Jeff and Edge win. WOOHOOOOO... and the handshake at the end. Hey... it is what it is. But for only being a day late... shoot that's nothing. The show was off the chain. Sucks we couldn't get our first tag team promo in but... yep.

Looking forward to seeing what happenes next and as far as stopping yes?... heh Edge does own a victory over Sandow :D

SBS

Reaction score
UWF Friday Night Smackdown 9/14/12 Edition!

UWF PRESENTS
FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN

newsmackdownbanner1.png

September 8th, 2012

[video=youtube;AY33lClpdxA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=AY33lClpdxA[/video]

The Pyros go off and UWF Smackdown is underway. The crowd is hot as they are real excited to be attending history. Signs of superstars parade the audience as a UWF chant is heard flowing throughout the arena. The set is as usual the Fist popping out of the stage ith the lights as always blue and white signaling the difference between its tuesday counterpart. The fans reach a fever pitch as we are taken to the announcer's table to begin the show, at the table are two legends of the Wrestling Businees, Jim "JR" Ross and The Hot Rod Roddy Rowdy Piper.

UCWRawPiperJR.png

Jim "JR" Ross: Welcome one and welcome all to another exciting edition of Friday Night Smackdown, I'm good old JR Jim Ross alongside my partner, Hot Rod Roddy Piper. Tonight folks we have some great action planned for you tonight, but folks we have just heard breaking news. Jeff Hardy has been given temporary leave from the company to deal with a very personal matter on the home, we wish Jeff Hardy and his family the best in their time of needs. And folks because of that the Tag Team Championship match at Vengeance has been cancelled.

Roddy "Rowdy" Piper: What's worse is that we're hearing those titles will be defended at Raw's Clash of the Champions instead which sucks JR! What is smackdown going to do? What is our absintee General Manager going to pull out of his ass to get himself out of the fire this time?

JR: Hopefully we'll find out tonight Hot Rod, because we have some big matches here tonight regarding the remaining three members of the Tag match. Daniel Bryan will do battle with Alberto Del Rio, Damien Sandow the new Television Champion as well as one half of the UWF Tag Team Champions will defend against the Animal Batista. And folks my personal favorite the former challenger to Y.E.S. Tag team titles and a genuine thorn in their side the Rated R Superstar Edge, will be in action against Mr. Money in the Bank and Y.E.S.' own Bray Wyatt.

Piper: We're spending all this time talking about Y.E.S. that we also have forgot to mention another big match as The World Champion will be in action tonight against one of his challengers at Vegeance. Rey freaking Mysterio. This masked nut is nothing less then a vigilante I hope the champ shows him who is boss here tonight.

JR: It will be interesting to see, especially after John Cena was injured last week in his match with Samoa Joe, what's his status, as well Rey Mysterio's partner and former European Champion Rob Van Dam. Plus let's not forget the Big Show in all of this as he is sure to play a part in the equation even though he isn't in the match.

Piper: Speaking of tall, dark, and ugly, I think his match is next!

The Camera takes us ringside where Lillian Garcia is prepared to make her first announcement of the evening.

Lillian Garcia: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and I have just been informed by the Smackdown General Manager Desmond Wolfe that the Winner of this match will face the Television Champion at Vegeance as this is now a Number One Contender Match!

JR: Woah! What a move made by Desmond Wolfe who has been very silent the past month.

Piper: This next match is going to be so much more exciting now that it has a stipulation on it JR.

[video=youtube;TslHO_CLOjc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=TslHO_CLOjc[/video]

The music of the World's Largest Athlete plays throughout the arena and sure enough out he comes from the back Show looks pissed as he walks down to the ring with a purpose.

Lillian Garcia: Introducing first, from Tampa Florida, he is the World's Largest Athlete, the Big Show!

Show gets into the ring by stepping onto the apron and over the top rope. Show kisses his knuckles as if giving them a pep talk as his opponent's music hits the arena.

[video=youtube;bEJiogGujdc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=bEJiogGujdc[/video]

“The Game†hits the PA system which has the crowd on their feet, as Triple H marches out from the backstage area. Triple H takes his usual time coming to the ring. He spits on some fans in the aisle way before making his way to the side of the ring. You known the side of the ring that faces the most important camera. Trips gets up on the apron and spits again this time widely on the entire first few rows in the crowd. He ignores the people thinking it's disgusting and heads to the upper right corner to pose for all his adoring fans. He gives off a sick smirk as he prepares for his match.

Lillian Garcia: And his opponent from Greenwich Conn, he is the Game... Triple H!

BigShow.jpg
VS.
TripleH.jpg

Ding Ding Ding

The bell rings as the Big Show and Triple H stare each other down, The Game looks intense, but is his intensity enough to have him get one over on the Big Show. The bell rings and Triple H starts the match off but rushing up to the Big Show and kicking him right in the gut. It stuns Show and Hunter begins using his massive hands to drive them into the bald head of the Big Show. Hunter unleashes several right hands into the head of the Giant before driving his foot back into Show’s gut. This time Show leans over, exactly what Hunter hoped he would do as the Game bounces off the ropes and drives the Big Show’s head into Hunter’s knee. Show stands up groggy and turns his back on the Cerebral Assassin, a mistake as it allows Hunter to get right where he wanted to go and the Game chop blocks Big Show’s leg to the delight of the crowd.

JR:
Down goes the Big Show, down goes the Big Show!

Piper:
Only Triple H would be able to knock the Big Show down as quickly as he did!

Hunter knows he doesn’t stand a good chance should he allow the Big Show to stay vertical so HHH begins working on the very leg Hunter just chop blocked. He grabs the massive tree trunk like leg of the Big Show, and positions it to the side so Hunter can bring down an elbow into it. Hunter isn’t done there however as he grabs the leg of the Big Show again and begins kicking the back of Show’s knee as hard as possible before slamming the leg down into the mat. With Show holding the back of his knee, Hunter waits until Show rolls over onto his stomach and once that happens, Hunter brings down his knee into the back of Show’s. The crowd cheers as Hunter stands up and poses for them, feeling in control here.

JR:
The Game is in firm control of the Big Show and while I shouldn’t be, I am a tad bit surprised.

Piper:
Big Show failed to do his job last week of protecting Ted Dibiase, I’m sure the World Champion is loving this as he almost lost his championship last week.

JR:
In the Big Show’s defense Hot Rod, I believe he had been choked out by Dean Ambrose and more than likely couldn’t do anything at that point.

Hunter turns and sees the Big Show trying to roll to his feet but the Game isn’t going to let that happen as he grabs Show’s leg and powerfully slams it into the mat. Hunter isn’t done however as he waits till Show is on his back and the Game grabs Show before wrapping himself around Big Show’s tree trunk like legs. The crowd woo in respect to the man who made this move famous as Triple H locks in the figure four leg lock on the biggest superstar in the UWF. The move looks weird as Triple H has to deal with such a large leg but thanks to the damage already done to the leg the Big Show is screaming like a monster in pain! Hunter ups the pressure as the Game looks to get another shot at the Television Championship at Vengeance.

JR:
And what would that do to someone like the Big Show if he were to tap out here for the second time in two weeks. And this time I doubt a reverse decision would be involved.

Piper:
The Big Show tapped last week only because his life depended on it. I doubt HHH can truly do anything to the Big Show!

Triple H tries to add as much pressure as possible to the move hoping to destroy the leg of the 7 foot monster! But Show, looking angry as hell and with nothing left to lose sits up screaming. Suddenly Show throws his fist back before catching HHH in the side of the head. Unfortunately because of the distance Show wasn’t able to get the full force of the blow but it is still enough to knock the Game loopy and even gets HHH to lose grip of the hold. Both men lay on the ground for a moment as the crowd gives heat.

JR:
The power of the Big Show! I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone be able to break out of a figure four leg lock with a simple punch.

Piper:
That’s not a punch JR, that’s a damn elephant stomping down on the Game’s head!

Both men lay on the mat unmoving until finally HHH stirs, He begins crawling towards the ropes the same time the Big Show sits up. The crowd cheer Hybrid H to get to his feet as Show begins using the ropes to pull himself to his feet. Show is first to his feet but the damage to his leg is clearly evident as he is having trouble standing without the help of the ropes. Hunter is too his feet and shakes the cobwebs from his head before turning and seeing the struggling Big Show. Hunter smiles seeing Show having trouble putting weight on his knee and grabs the big guy away from the ropes. Show stumbles to the center of the ring as Hunter kicks the Giant in the gut. Show’s leg gives out underneath him and he falls to his knees, the perfect position for the Game who places Show’s head between his legs and begins looking for the Pedigree. The crowd erupt into cheers as Hunter wraps one arm, he than wraps the other. Hunter tries to bring Show up to his feet to hit it but Show uses his upper body strength to fight out of the attempt and he shoves Hunter into the ropes. The crowd boo and the Game watches Show get to his feet, hobbling on one leg. Hunter bounces off the ropes headed straight at the Big Show looking to attack, but Show is ready and plants his leg long enough to nail Hybrid H with the Weapon of Mass Destruction. The crowd boo wildly as this time the right hand has hit with full force.

JR:
MY god out of nowhere! Triple H looks like he’s just been hit by a truck.

Piper:
This one is over. My god what power!

The Big Show gets down on top of Hunter and makes the cover!

1…

2…

3…

Show.jpg

Here is your winner and Number One Contender to the UWF Television Championship: The Big Show!

The Big Show’s music plays and a large smile creeps across the face as he realizes he’s going to have a title shot next Sunday.

Piper:
And with the win, the 500 pound jackass has a shot at gold in 9 days, and I’m telling you right now, should old Sandow or Batista win tonight they are going to have one hell of a time taking on this guy.

JR:
It means Batista might have to deal with Ambrose, Joe, and the Big Show. I wouldn’t want to be the Animal in that case.

We are going to find out who will be Television Champion soon, but for now we witness the Big Show standing with his hand raised in victory looking over the prone body of Hybrid H!

The camera feed goes fuzzy and it shows Dean Ambrose standing outside behind a building somewhere.

Dean Ambrose
Alright ......I....I...I think this thing is working now. Hello UWF universe! Now as you can probably tell by now, I'm not there! No Desmond decided to suspend me, without pay mind you and he expects me to lay low for a week. I DON'T THINK SO! So what if I got a little carried away in my match with the Big Show. He deserved it! Everybody gets what's coming to them. I'm the manifestation of karma! Every little bad deed you do is done right back to you in physical form via me. The old Dean Ambrose may have been physical before but as you all witnessed last week, I will not tolerate the disrespect constantly thrown at me. They call me weird and short tempered and a maniac and crazy and a whole mess of other things and ya' know what? They're right. I am crazy but ya' gotta be a little bit crazy to be in the business in the first place. I mean I wasn't gonna strangle the big guy to death. I'm not done with what I need to do yet so obviously I wouldn't want to go to jail so why did they decide to suspend me? It's all a mystery to me.

Dean opens a door and heads into a room. The camera follows him in as he turns around and continues talking.

deangif1.gif

Dean Ambrose
Now if I am suspended and banned from the arena tonight, where could I be? That's a very good question and one day it might be revealed to you. After all it took quite a bit of time before all the things that must never come together to well....come together. Head my warning though, Batista and Samoa Joe will be taught a lesson soon. Desmond Wolfe can try to keep us apart but as the days blend into one another, the day is soon coming. No one will be able to stop me when I get my hands on both of them. I had no problem with Joe but his decision to get involved has now shortened his career. Batista and I have no love loss between us and I'll be the first person in UWF to break him.

Dean grabs the camera and throws it down on the floor and the feed goes to another portion of the backstage area.

All the referees are backstage in front of the janitor’s closet in the arena and they all look confused. All of a sudden they begin to converse among themselves

Charles Robinson: I wonder who left this love note to meet them here… I hope it is Christy Hemee.

Tim White: Wait you got a love note too?

Brian Hebner:Yeah I got one too what gives? I mean really why would she send one to all of you guys as well. We all know I’m the best looking one out of the bunch.

Mike Chioda: Don’t kid yourself Brian we all know the only women who loves you is your mama.

Brian Hebner: What is that suppose too mean?

The referees begins to argue amongst themselves and all of a sudden the janitor door opens ups. Out of the door it is none other than Rey Mysterio. The referees look shocked as Rey begins to speak

Rey Mysterio: Gentlemen, I am glad you can all make it.

Tim White: Rey what is the meaning behind this.

Rey Mysterio: Well Tim if you want to know what is the meaning behind this I just want to say this.. I wrote the love letter to trick you all too come here. I bet you guys are fascinated by my neat writing.

Mike Chioda: You know the writing is kinda neat….

Chioda is slapped over the head by Robinson and he begins to speak towards Rey

Charles Robinson:Alright Rey tell me right now. What is the meaning behind this? I mean what do you gain by gathering us all back here.

Rey Mysterio:I’m glad you ask Charles you see I gathered you all hear for the truth.

The referees begin to look at each other confused when all of a sudden finally Nick Patrick speaks.

Nick Patrick: Rey what truth?

Rey Mysterio: The truth of Ted Dibiase paying you guys off to help him win matches. You see you refs are so easy to think a wad of cash will help you out. You referees can’t become corrupted, because soon evil will spread too far in advance here in the UWF. As the main superhero of the UWF I just want to say this right now justice must be server furthermore… You will all be thoroughly checked. General manager Desmond Wolfe gave me permission.. and any referee caught dirty handed will be relieved of his duties tonight, and will be suspended indefinitely . So right now security will be coming down, so line up single file and empty out those pockets.

The referees line up single file as security backs up Rey as Rey stands there and Charles Robinson pulls out in his pockets and there is nothing there.

Rey Mysterio: Charles Robinson is clean.

Charles Robinson: Whatever… what a waste of time.

Robinson walks away as up next is Mike Chioda. Mike pulls out a subway coupon and Rey grabs it to begin some further examination.

Rey Mysterio: What is this? A subway coupon good for one footlong sub… please explain this Mike.

Mike Chioda: Rey that is a coupon so I can pick up a sub after work. The superstars and you should know I’ve been on a hard diet, and subway is a great way to eat fresh.

Rey looks into his eyes deeply at Chioda and then cracks a smile as he gives the coupon back.

Rey Mysterio: Seems legit, and you’re looking good bud. You can leave next.

Brian Hebner steps up next as he pulls out two sweat bands… Rey begins to freak out as he grabs them from Hebner and begins to yell.

Rey Mysterio: WHAT ARE THESE? Are these state in the art wrist armors…. So that is what Ted is giving you I knew it. So it seems like we found a culprit.

Brian Hebner: Hold it Rey… You know I sweat easily so I wear these sweat bands to make sure my hands are not sweating when I count. I mean the mat itself is already nasty. Trust me they are not wrist armors whatever you are calling them.

Rey begins to look at them and begins to stretch them out. Rey looks intrigued by what is going on, and so Rey decides to put them on, he feels no effects added too him so he takes them off and gives them back to Hebner

Rey Mysterio:All good Brian you can go.

Brian Hebner leaves as Tim White is next. White comes out and pulls out two free passes to a strip club in the local area. Rey looks at it as he is confused and he begins to speak

Rey Mysterio: Tim… what are these.

Tim White: Look Rey…. I’m a very lonely man. So lonely and after the show it is nice to go out, and know no matter what you look like there is a nice hot na….

Rey Mysterio: Ok, ok I get it Tim… you can have these back.

Rey gives them back as Tim starts to cry which on Nick Patrick is next as he begins to speak

Nick Patrick: Well Rey there is nothing in my pockets trust me.

Rey Mysterio: Really Nick… Hmm you won’t mind if I check do you…

Nick Patrick: Well umm…

Rey Mysterio: Good its settled.

Rey begins to frisk Nick Patricks pocket when all of a sudden in the right pocket Rey feels something heavy. Rey pulls it out as it is a wad of money worth one thousand dollars. Rey begins to speak

Rey Mysterio: Really Nick… you wanted me to trust you. Nick trust goes a long way then just words. It is actually you being noble with yourself, and doing what is right. You Nick though show no honor in this at all. All you do is lie to get the money you need security… take him away.

Security grabs Nick Patrick as the fans cheer as Nick is being dragged away. Rey turns to the camera and speaks

Rey Mysterio: Ted… I found out your secret. Now we know who the culprit is… and there is no way your cheating ways will win our match tonight. Ted justice will always prevail, and I’ll see you later tonight.

The fans cheer as the camera pans to the next segment

Garcia: The following contest is set for one fall and is for the UWF Television Championship!.

'HALLELUJAH!, HALLELUJAH!'

q5YUf.gif

The theme of Damien Sandow plays over the PA system, sending the crowd into waves of heat. Before too long Damien Sandow walks out for the back sans his YES partners in crime Daniel Bryan and Bray Wyatt who have been banned from ringside. He raises his finger and moves it like a conductor to the music. He then raises his arms high in the air walking down to the ring with them outstretched a title in each hand. He then lowers his arms and places the titles over each shoulder. Damien Sandow then enters the ring and prepares for his match.

Garcia: Introducing first, from Palo Alto, California, weighing in at 247 pounds. He is one half of the UWF Tag Team Champions and the UWF Television Champion. Damien Sandow!.

YEEEAAAHHH!

30u48qb.gif

The fans begin to get on their feet, booing the hell out of the arrival of Batista. He walks through the curtains Television Championship around his waist. Batista walks to the ramp as he stops half way before crouching down as the pyrotechnics goes off. Batista gets back up, slapping himself on the chest a couple times as he makes his way to the ring. He gets into the ring and looks at his opponents with a sneer.

Garcia: And his opponent, from Washington D.C, weighing in at 320 pounds, he is 'The Animal', Batista!.

SandowTV.jpg
Vs
Batista.jpg

As Damien Sandow takes off his robe and hands his two title belts to the referee there is a raucous in the crowd. As referee Charles Robinson shows Batista the title, Batista is immediately startled as he looks into the crowd and sees DEAN AMBROSE standing up blankly staring ahead holding a ticket to his chest. Batista leans over the ropes and begins to mouth off at Ambrose. He gets out of the ring and squares up to Ambrose on the outside, Ambrose shows Batista his ticket. Batista slaps it out of his hand in anger. Ambrose simply sits down and points to the ring. Batista, now fuming walks back into the ring as the bell is rung.

DING DING DING

Batista immediately charges Sandow into the corner and begins to assault him with shoulder charges before hitting him with right hands to the head. Batista then Irish Whips Damien Sandow across the ring to the opposite corner. Damien Sandow hits the turnbuckles and rebounds back out and as he does Batista just about knocks his head off with a Clothesline. Sandow bounces off the mat, his head rocks back and forth violently as he does so. Batista looks at Dean Ambrose dead on as he lifts Damien Sandow up onto his feet and raises him into the air in a Military Press position. He pushes Damien Sandow up and down as he has him hoisted up before dropping on his shoulder and then drives him down onto the mat with a Powerslam. Batista then walks up the ring ropes and gestures at Dean Ambrose as if to say 'do you want some too?'.

JR: Do you get the feeling that Batista is somewhat distracted by the presence of Dean Ambrose in the crowd here tonight?.

Piper: Wow!, that's amazing insight and analysis there JR, now I know why these marks think so highly of you.

Ambrose is smiling at Batista, nodding his head. He stands up and looks to climb the barricade when Batista is clobbered upside the head with a Forearm Smash from Damien Sandow. Batista falls down onto the middle rope and Damien Sandow sticks his knee down across the back of the neck of Batista choking him on the middle rope. The referee does his five count and Damien Sandow releases, the referee admonishes him and Sandow replies 'Yes sir, I can count to five!'. Sandow then proceeds to go into the corner where Batista is now regaining himself and begins to stomp 'The Animal', Sandow puts his foot firmly on the throat of Batista and stands on it leaning on the top rope. He then pulls himself up with the aid of the top ropes and slingshots his feet down into the face of Batista with a low Dropkick in the corner. Sandow then drags Batista out of the corner and covers him.

Batista powers out. Sandow is pushed aside as Batista begins already to get to a vertical base. Sandow is wide-eyed, shocked at Batista's early resilience. Sandow gets back to work by locking Batista in a Rear Chinlock before he can get back to his feet. The crowd begin to chant 'Boring!, Boring!' as Sandow keeps the hold locked in for a short while, smiling at the crowd as he does so.

JR: Sandow is trying to keep Batista down here. As we know, Batista is all about the big power moves, not much a technician, and Sandow NEEDS to keep him grounded to keep him from doing those impact manoeuvres.

Piper: JR, I'm going to fall asleep if you try and explain this shit to me one more time, I was a wrestler for thirty years remember!.

Batista begins to get to his feet, this is when Sandow releases the hold and drops down with a Chop Block to the back of Batista's leg. Batista drops back down to one knee, Sandow then grabs Batista around the neck and hoists him back up in position for the Russian Leg Sweep. However Batista blocks the hold, turns round and Irish Whips Sandow across the ring and when he rebounds off the ropes Batista quickly grabs him and drops him with a Sidewalk Slam!. Dean Ambrose can be seen in the crowd standing up and yelling 'HEY BATISTA!, YA SUCK!', he then proceeds to start a 'You Suck' chant. Batista walks over the ropes and sits on the middle rope, inviting Ambrose into the ring. Dean points behind Batista, Batista turns round to directly behind him where Sandow hits him with a Big Boot. Batista drops through the middle ropes to the ring mats on the outside. Sandow raises his arms in the air and walks to the opposite ropes with a wide grin on his face. The crowd now booing him very loudly. Batista gets to his feet and moves towards Ambrose but security steps in front of Ambrose as he continues to taunt Batista from behind the security. Batista turns around into a dive through the middle ropes to the outisde, driving him into the ringside barricade.

Piper: Big Dave needs to get his head back in the game here and stop being so distracted.

Sandow begins to stomp Batista until the referee reaches the count of five. This is when Sandow re-enters the ring and stands opposite the ropes he just entered. He is trying to get a cowardly count-out victory and the crowd boo this. Batista is crawling towards the ring and eventually gets himself into the ring at the count of nine. Sandow looks dissapointed as he runs along and begins to stomp Batista. However Batista this time grabs his foot and takes him down to the mat. Now on top of Sandow, Batista unloads with some Ground and Pound. Sandow however gets his hand up and gets his thumb into the eye of Batista. Batista steps off of Sandow holding his eyes. Charles Robinson admonishes Sandow. Sandow claims it was an open palm strike and gets to his feet and turns around to turn his attention back to Batista but runs right into an absolutely brutal Spear, driving him down into the mat with a vulgar display of power. Sandow is almost in the fetal position holding his mid-section as Batista gets to his feet. He raises his thumbs into the air and walks around the ring, he looks down to Ambrose and gives the thumbs down. He then turns around and waits for Sandow to get up.

JR: I think Batista is thinking about wrapping this match up Piper.

Piper: Yeah, one Batista Bomb and this one is over JR.

As Sandow uses the ropes to get up Batista is getting more agitated and this isn't helped when the music of SAMOA JOE hits the PA system.

o8xuef.gif

Batista looks completely irate as Samoa Joe stands on the stage with a Steel Chair in his hand. Despite the presence of the chair. Batista is only further enraged when Samoa Joe unfolds the chair and proceeds to sit on it literally twiddling his thumbs. Batista is fuming and turns round to finish off Sandow only to be hit with a kick to the gut and grabs Batista around the head and begins to visciously attack him with knees to the face and chest. As Batista keels over Sandow hits the ropes, probably going for a High Knee, we'll never know however as Batista gets his senses about him and hits Sandow with a powerful Spinebuster which 'shakes the arena'. Batista then shakes the ropes in a completely animalistic rage. He then proceeds to raise both thumbs in the air again, this time however he changes it to a middle finger to Ambrose and Joe. This sparks Joe into life however and he charges down to the ring. Batista steps up to Joe and looks to edge him on into the ring, but Joe stops short and sets the chair up once again to sit on it, this time just on the outside of the ring. Batista leans over the top rope and mouth off the Samoa Joe, Samoa Joe checks his watch and looks away.

Piper: If I were Batista I'd go over that top rope and strangle the life outta that little punk.

Batista has had enough and tries to go over the top rope but Damien Sandow has appeared behind him and pushes him against the ropes and pulls him back into a pinning manoeuvre. The referee checking Batista's shoulders doesn't notice Sandow has a handfull of tights.

...3!

Winner AND Still UWF Television Champion: Damien Sandow!.

4aeac709dd50a60ca0e319a170e06920.jpg

Sandow has his arm raised by the referee before noticing Batista is enraged and making like an egg by scrambling out of the ring and up the ramp quickly, with his two titles in his hands. He runs right out of sight.

JR: That rat bastard won again, and now he's running out of here like a scolded dog!.

Batista enraged stands up and threatens the referee with violence. Samoa Joe stands up and takes his chair with him into the ring. Immediately a score of referees and road agents come running down to the ring. Dean Ambrose somehow manages to get up over security and into the ring as Batista and Samoa Joe stare off from opposite corners of the ring.

Piper: GET THIS LUNATIC AWAY FROM THIS RING!

Ambrose rushes the ring, but more security guards come from the back and before he can do anything he is pounced upon and his arms are twisted up his back. The crowd are cheering wildly, chanting Dean Ambrose's name as he is lifted out of the ring and out of the arena all the while Samoa Joe and Batista stare on. The referees and trainers scream at the two men to leave the ring.

JR: This situation has escalated rather quickly, and these three are just jumping at the bit at the thought of tearing each other apart!.

Piper: They can't touch each other until Vengeance and now security is throwing Ambrose out of the arena thanks to his suspension, the roof is going to explode in just a few short days when these guys step into the ring with each other!

The crowd boos as Ambrose is shown being escorted out of the arena leaving Joe and Batista staring each other down as Smackdown continues on to commercial break.

Commercial Break
UWFNXTFirstBanner.png

Commercial Break

SmackDown now heads backstage, where we can see Rob Van Dam standing with Fonzie and Josh Matthews, who holds a microphone in his hand ...

RVD_BillAlphonso.jpg

Josh Matthews: Please welcome my guest of this time ... number one contender for World Heavyweight Championship, Rob Van Dam!

Camera pans on Rob Van Dam, who looks right at Josh Matthews, camera then shows both of them and Matthews continues ...

Josh Matthews: Rob, let me ask you .. what do you think about your tag team partner, Rey Mysterio, facing the current World Heavyweight Champion tonight?

RVD: What do I think? Well, I think that Rey Rey is one lucky son of a bitch, that he has a chance to get his hands on that bastard earlier than me. But in all seriousness, of course I wish him luck and I hope he give that bastard what he deserves and that's some good old ass kickin'. And if Rey is not able to get the job done? Well, Rob Van Dam is. As a matter of fact, I will definitely watch that match from my locker room and if something goes wrong, I'm ready to run down that ramp and help Rey Rey. To be honest, I'm expecting those tails form Y.E.S. to come down to the ring and try to make chaos, but Rey Rey can count on me, that I won't let his superhero ass to get into trouble. I mean, that masked guy, who is my friend, really deserves to be in that championship match at Vengeance, because you can see all the hard work he's putting in and you see that UWF is now a silent city, 'cause of all of that Rey Rey's crime fighting. But tonight, I'm sure that the Masked Marvel will kick that richy bitchy's ass. To be honest, I can't wait to see that, it always makes you happy to see someone gettin' his ass kicked, if it's not you or your tag team partner, but I'm sure it won't be my partner to night, who'll leave this arena with pain in the ass, literally ....

Josh Matthews looks with a strange look at RVD for a while, but then asks another question ...

Josh Matthews: Speaking of Rey Mysterio, your tag team partner becomes an enemy at Vengeance, will you go against each other or ... ?

RVD: We didn't really speak about thi topic yet, 'cause Vengeance is still a few weeks away and we've got enough time to solve what we're gonna do, but in all sportsmanship that I have in me, I say that we'll eliminate DiBiase and Cena, we will make them bleed, pass out or somethin' and then we can get a fight together, just to make sure, that one of us wins. And I'm not gonna lie, if Rey wins that title, I won't be mad at all. As a matter of fact, I will defend that title like it was my own. But first, we need to make sure we will win that title. And what can make your chances bigger, than having Rob Van Dam as your tag team partner. I'm not really feeling like, Cena or DiBiase should win that title, my opinion is, that at the end of the match, it's gonna be about me and Rey Rey, but I wanna say, I won't let my partner win, just because we are friends. If it's necessary, I'll kick his ass too and if Rey Rey has enough guts, he will kick mine. But R ...

Rob is suddenly cut off by Fonzie, who stands in front of RVD, so he can speak to microphone ...

Fonzie: That's DAM right! Even if it's not necessary, Rob Van Dam will kick anyone's ass, just to get his hands on that title! And believe me, when I'm saying it, it doesn't matter ... Rey ... Rey ... that you're Rob's tag team partner, he will take you, turn you inside out andm ake your life even more miserable than it is right now, daddy! And I won't even waste my words on Cena and DiBiase, they have no business in that match, because the real World Heavyweight Champions stands right here, behind me, baby! Vengeance, Rey Mysterio, Cena, DiBiase, your asses will finally know the true meaning of the word pain! You think you have what it takes to defeat RVD? You think you have what it takes? Well, you don't! There is noone, who can defeat Rob Van Dam! And if someone ever did, it was just a luck, daddy! So at Ve ...

Rob pats Fonzie on his shoulder and looks at him with mean look as Fonzie steps aside, so RVD can speak to the microphone again, allowing Matthews to ask final question ...

Josh Matthews: RVD, my last question. What do you think of Jeff Hardy and Edge forming a new tag team?

RVD: I say this, if you can't handle a single championship go for a tag team gold and that's exactly their situation. But there's one problem and that's us, The Justice League. 'Cause after one of us, either me or Rey Rey will win that championship at Vengeance, we're planning to win tag titles at the next PPV. Who else should win tag team titles at PPV than Mr. PPV RVD. And I mean, yeah they defeated us on SmackDown, but it makes no difference. Justice League is still the most powerful force in UWF. I don't why is everyone talking about Y.E.S. those guys are nothin', if me and Rey Rey just have enough time, we'll kill them. But now, we have to care about that championship match we got, about cleaning the streets of UWF, watching Late Night with David Letterman. I mean really there's not enough time to take them out, but if they cross our path, they will pay. Dude, it's like when those guys we pay for cable television completely fuck it up and we can't watch The Simpsons series with Rey Rey. I'm really furious when I can't watch my TV and Rey Rey can tell you, that he rather locks himselfin the bathroom, than being in one room with me, when I don't have my TV. And right now it's time to go watch Rey Rey's match, see you later, Josh ...

RVD and Fonzie leaves and camera fades ...

The arena is quiet when all of a sudden a spotlight is shown on the titantron. It begins to read 619 when all of a sudden...

Who's the Jumping out the sky

[video=youtube;CNo7tVMbIS4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNo7tVMbIS4[/video]

Fans cheer as Rey Mysterio makes his way to the ring, Rey is wearing a cape with the 619 from his back to show that he is here to stop the evils in wrestling. Rey goes and he takes off his cape and he begins to interact with the fans

Lillian Garcia: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, introducing first: From San Diego California, weighing in at 175 pounds…Rey Mysterio

Mysterio gets into the ring and goes the corner, but before he can even pose his music is interrupted

[video=youtube;gd40Fhgducg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=gd40Fhgducg[/video]

“I come from Money†hits the PA system and the crowd gets to their feet booing as loud as they can for the man who was the King of the Mountain and the UWF World Heavyweight Champion. Ted Dibiase comes out with the title belt on his shoulder and dressed for in ring competition with the Big Show towering behind him. Dibiase gets up on the apron and wipes his boots before he heads over to the rope and throws up the World title to jeers from the crowd preparing for his latest match.

Lillian Garcia: And his opponent, from West Palm Beach Florida, he is the current and reigning UWF World Heavyweight Champion, Ted Dibiase JR!

Ding Ding Ding*

TedDiBiaseWorld.jpg
Vs.
ReyMysterio.jpg

DiBiase is having some last minute words with Show on the outside, before focusing on Mysterio. DiBiase looks for a tie up but Mysterio immediately shifts his body around Ted wrapping his arms around his waist from behind, DiBiase quickly moves his legs apart to make sure he puts enough weight low so Rey can’t begin to lift him up. He puts both his hands on Mysterios grip, and pushes down unclasping his hands and then quickly twisting behind Mysterio and wrapping his arms around his waist just as he did. DiBiase lifts Mysterio up in the air causing his feet to kick before switching around and dropping him facing down to the in a move more about showing he can overpower him than hurting him. Mysterio gets up to his feet and DiBiase has a cocky smirk on his face, both men measure each other up in the middle of the ring again when suddenly Rey leaps up slightly hooking Teds head under his arm for a side headlock. Mysterio tries to wrench on the hold but DiBiase lifts Rey up in the high end of a back suplex. Extending Reys legs up in the air and holding him in that position to show off, yelling out “Too easyâ€. But as he holds him up Mysterio suddenly kicks both legs up causing him to us momentum to drop down pulling down on DiBiase and sending him over top and to the mat with a headlock takeover pinning Teds shoulders to the mat

Kick out.

Ted scrambles up to his feet and charges after Mysterio, but Rey catching his arm coming in and flipping him over with a deep arm drag. Once DiBiase lands he immediately slides out of the ring in frustration, Rey looks like he’s about to follow when he stops as Big Show grips the second rope and pulls himself up on the ring apron. The referee tells him to get down from there but Show is ignoring him only staring down Rey.

Jim Ross: Would you look at the size difference.

Roddy Piper:
Wanna call yourself a superhero, let’s see how many bounds it takes for you to leap over that building.

Mysterio doesn’t really know what to do in the situation, but doesn’t look like he’s about to back down. But before he has to decide on that the crowd starts to cheer, the camera pans to the stage and shows RVD and John Cena both walking down the ramp.

Roddy Piper: What’s going on here, these guys have no business being out here

Jim Ross:
What of the Big Show?

Roddy Piper:
That’s different, Big Show is out here for…. morale support.

Both Cena and RVD reach ringside, DiBiase climbs up and tells Show he can step down before RVD and Cena do anything else. Big Show thinks about it for a moment and steps down, DiBiase gets in the ring as now Big Show is on one side and his two other contenders are on the other. DiBiase puts his hands up asking Rey to wait for a moment, he then extends his hand out for Mysterio and the crowd immediately boos.

Roddy Piper: What a show of sportsmanship

Rey looks around as if asking the crowd to trust him or not, DiBiase nods his head to the crowd as if telling them to stay out of it.

Jim Ross: This is where Rey Mysterios trust backfires, being the kind of person he is I don’t think he’d leave someones hand out like that.

Rey thinks it over but then slowly extends his own hand, but before the hands even touch DiBiase suddenly thrust his boot up kicking Mysterio in the sternum.

Roddy Piper: That’s what he gets for being a bully

Jim Ross:
A what?

Roddy Piper:
he says he’s a superhero ain’t he, well this is David vs. Goliath because Ted DiBiase is just a human being. DiBiase has to rise up against all the odds.

DiBiase quickly pulls back on Mysterios arm as he hooks his leg over Mysterios and locks in an abdominal stretch, The referee ask Rey if he wants to give it up but Mysterio quickly says no. DiBiase starts to reach his hand behind him, and without the referee noticing Big Show behind him Show grabs him by the hand and pulls back wrenching on the hold harder. Cena climbs up on the apron and tells the referee to turn around, he does and sees just as Show lets go of DiBiase. He tells DiBiase to let go and he does, he starts to reprimand him and DiBiase tries to play innocent. Ted shoves the ref to the side to get back on the attack, but walks right into a low dropkick to the leg dropping him to his hands and knees. Rey swiftly gets to his feet and drops down hitting a low dropkick to the side of DiBiases head sending him rolling to the outside.

Jim Ross: Seems like our Super Hero isn’t done yet.

Roddy Piper:
He ain’t no damn super hero, if he’s such a hero why does he wear a mask? What is he hiding?

Big Show helps Ted to his feet as he holds the side of his head in pain, DiBiase turns to him and starts to plan some things out. You can see him pointing around the ring as if they are planning to do a distraction by surrounding the ring between them, but soon they notice on either side of them is Cena and RVD looking ready to fight. DiBiase looks around a little worried before he tells Big Show to scratch the plan and then just slides into the ring, as he stands up Mysterio runs after him but DiBiase uses his momentum to send him over the top rope. But Rey holds on to the top rope and just floats over to the ring apron landing on both feet, Ted turns around to see the damage and Rey leaps up on the top rope springboarding off into the air. Ted runs forward so he simply sails over him, but Mysterio is able to land on his feet in the middle of the ring. DiBiase hits the ropes as Rey turns around seemingly going for his clothesline, but Mysterio kicks DiBiase on the leg coming in sending him stumbling forward to the second rope. The crowd stands up as Rey looks at the placement, he turns around but stops as he sees Big Show reaching up and pulling the bottom rope down for a low bridge. Cena runs around the ring and smacks Big Show on the ribs causing him to let go, Show turns around and hits him with a right hand to the sternum. As he does RVD comes around and smacks him across the back.

Jim Ross: here we go a fights breaking out at ringside.

Roddy Piper:
this is all that masked mans fault

Jim Ross:
how do you figure that?

Roddy Piper:
Don’t you know trouble only comes then a super hero shows up.

Mysterio is distracted with whats going on in the outside, looking like he wants to go help Cena and Van Dam. But he doesn’t have a chance to think about longer as from behind DiBiase hooks his arm around and locks in the million dollar dream setting up for Dream Street.

Roddy Piper: here we go! Send him down Dream Street Teddy

Mysterio struggles trying to fight out of it, when on the outside Show hits Van Dam with a right hand on the sternum the impact causing him to float up for a moment before dropping to the floor. Show stands with his back to the ring with a smirk on his face raising his right hand signaling a knockout. Mysterio elbows DiBiase in the sternum, and suddenly runs forward with Ted still holding on to him. Rey jumps up with his feet first, his body going through the top and second rope and his feet like a missile hit Big Show from behind. As Mysterio drops through the ropes he’s like an anchor pulling DiBiase down to the second rope, once his throat hits the second rope his grip on Mysterio is let go and he simply stays on the second rope.

Roddy Piper: What the h-

Jim Ross:
I’ve never seen Dream Street countered like that.

Big Show was only caused to stumble forward slight from the kick, he turns around ready to grab Mysterio but Cena catches Show first with some right hands. Mysterio slides into the ring in one motion getting to his feet and charging the ropes, he bounces off and goes towards his target, grabbing the ropes and swinging his feet around hitting the 619 square on DiBiases head. The impact sending DiBiase backwards to the mat, Mysterio leaps up on the top rope and stays on it for a moment before leaping off diving through the air and coming to a crash landing on top of DiBiase. He hooks the leg up

Roddy Piper: What! No

*Ding Ding Ding*

Here is your winner: Rey Mysterio

rey-mysterio-2006-win-03.jpg

Jim Ross: Rey Mysterio did it, he just pinned the UWF World Heavyweight Champion.

Mysterio stands up and raises his hand in victory, his music begins to play but almost immediately it fades away as Big Show gets into the ring. Show cocks back and goes for a right hand but Mysterio rolls forward underneath the punch, Big Show turns around to look for the smaller super hero when from the top rope RVD jumps up in the air and catches Show square on the jaw with a kick. Rob drops landing on his knees in the ring as Show stumbles back looking like he might topple over, Mysterio is now on the ring apron and he jumps up on the top rope springboarding off and bringing his feet together dropkicking Show right on the chest sending him stumbling backwards after already being unbalanced to the ropes. Show shakes his head trying to shake the cobwebs, when Cena slides into the ring and charges with all his might at him. Hitting him with a clothesline that turns Show to the side and sending him slowly but surely over the top rope to the outside as the crowd cheers.

Jim Ross: The Big Show has been taken out of the ring!

Rob and Mysterio stand up when the referee comes in with the UWF World title, Mysterio stops him and takes hold of it. Looking down at it for a moment or two, when Cena still pumped from taking Show out turns around and runs right into Mysterio causing the belt to fall. Cena puts his hands up telling Rey he’s sorry, he reaches down and picks up the belt but starts to look at it himself. Rey tells Cena something and Cena looks up from the title to him, when he does Rob walks over and grabs the belt himself. He has a grin on his face as he sees his reflection on the gold, Cena tells Rob something. And now it seems all three men are starting to argue over who is going to be World Champion.

Roddy Piper: looks like these three are imploding, haha

Jim Ross:
That world title has an effect on people, and all three men want to hold that prize.

Cena starts to dominate the conversation, as he talks and gestures to himself and that title. Rob looks down at the title once more when suddenly he throws it up in the air towards Cena, John instinctively catches it up in the air when suddenly Rob leaps up turning in mid-air and kicking the title belt sending it right into Cenas face. The title bounces off and drops to the ring as Cena falls back out from the sudden kick, as Rob finds his foot after the spinning kick Mysterio walks up to him and seemingly looks upset. He tells him he shouldn’t have done that to Cena, But not long after starting to talk from behind DiBiase suddenly smacks Rey in the back of the head with a forearm shot that sends him straight down to the mat bouncing off it and landing on his back. In that motion Rob twist around with one foot planted on the ground, raising his leg and catching DiBiase right on the head with a kick that drops him. Rob stumbles after the spin right into the corner but once he realizes where he is, he grips the top rope and in one fluid move jumps up twisting up to the top rope in one jump.

Jim Ross: Wait a second here, doesn’t look like Rob is done.

He finds his footing as he grips the top rope with both hands, when he sees Ted holding his face in pain rolling around to the side of the ring without knowing it going out of reach for Van Dam. Rob stands up on the top rope looking around when he sees Rey still on his back turned with his head pointing towards him, Rob looks around the arena. He then shrugs his shoulders and leaps up off the top rope, twisting to the side in mid-air as he moves his hands down to his knees curling up in the air before extending his body out turning just right and landing the Five-Star Frogsplash on Mysterio, he bounces off the impact and holds his sternum as the crowd cheers the maneuver itself.

Jim Ross: Five-Star Frog Splash, turning in mid-air.

Roddy Piper:
he hit it on his own partner, what does that tell ya?

Rob gets to his feet but stays bent over, as he looks at Rey you can hear him say “sorry buddy…†He reaches over and picks up the title from the mat “But you know what this is forâ€. He stands up straight and raises the title high above his head as his theme hits the speakers

Jim Ross: There won’t be any tag teaming at Vengeance when it comes to this match, You can stay friends after the match but during that match there is only one man walking away champion.

Rob holds the title in his hand as he holds his thump up with the other as the crowd echoes with him.

“Rob…Van…Damâ€

This is the scene as UWF Smackdown heads to the back.

The feed goes backstage, showing Damien Sandow standing in front of a camera

DamienSandowinterview-SmackDownMay112012mp4_000001568_474x266.jpg

Damien Sandow:

Allow me to beg your indulgence for one moment, My name is Damien Sandow and in fact I am a lot of things. For one I am your Intellectual savior, the avenging sword of taste and decency and I am your martyr....I also am your UWF Tag Team Champion as well as your UWF Television Champion. An accomplishment that no other man in our company has been able to accomplish. Holding two championships simultaneously is proof that you are for all intents and purposes superior in ways that not even the worlds heavyweight champion can fathom, for a world champion must only defeat another world champion to become one. I defeated a total four individuals to gain these and in doing so have proven why I've said that so many people I've faced are nothing more than unworthy opponents...

*The camera pans out, showing the titles strapped to his waist with the television strapped slightly over the other*

The only disheartening factor of this Reign is that it seems the division I lead is nothing more than a pool of degenerates, neanderthals, and imbeciles. Earlier this very evening you witnessed Your intellectual Savior emerge victorious as he has grown accustomed to doing so, against a man who calls himself an animal. I believe in giving credit where credit is due, he at least knew what he was. Nothing more than a barbaric, common animal. But now it seems I am defending my television championship at the Vengeance event, and I would like it to be clear that because of this I shall no longer be defending my tag team championship on that evening. However it shouldn't be that different, for I am facing a man who by all accounts can be considered two. That man is the Big Show, a man many oh so many ignoramuses fear for his size. What they do not realize is that they should not focus on the size of the body but the size of the mind in competition, which is why I go into this title defense without incident. Big Show is a rather large, rather strong fellow however it is the superior intellect that shall prevail as it always has. Brawn has failed before, and it shall fail again however to the Big Show I would like to extend an offer.

For I always attempt to convert people first, to show them my message and enlighten them as I am to enlighten all of you, for the Big Show is no imbecile. He can be outwitted however he is not as many, and as a result he has the ability to learn the lesson I am to teach him. And by doing so I can help him open his mind and no longer simply be known as Big...but as an intellect. With that said whether he chooses to grasp the meaning behind the lesson I shall be trying to impart upon him, Vengeance shall be as the two pay per view events that preceded it...Your Intellectual Saviors on top that pedestal for you to look up to...and the ignorant who try to oppose us laying on the floor where they belong. You're welcome.

Commercial Break
UWFRAW.png

Commercial Break

Grisham: Thank you ladies and gentlemen for joining me here tonight. Tonight I have a special guest. You all know him as the Rated “R†Superstar Edge. Edge it is a pleasure to have you here. But the question on everyone’s mind… what is going on with Jeff Hardy?

Edge: Oh so now I get to talk and the first thing I get to talk about is Jeff. The rumors are confirmed. They are true. Rated EXtreme will be on the shelf for a while. Jeff has some things he needs to tend to and so yeah. It sucks because we were going to take over this place. We were going to get rid of that annoying YES and walk out the new tag team champions. In time it will happen but… for now that plan is going to be on hold. So UWF… be on the watch because you will not ever know when it will happen until it does.

Grisham: So…

Edge: You do not cut me off. I’m not done yet. I still have more to say. While Team EXtreme will be out of commission right now… Rated R Superstar Edge will be continuing on. I will be pushing forward. And I’m making this declaration right now that I will be stepping up. I will be pushing forward. I will be making sure that everyone will take notice of who I really am and I will make sure that soon… soon I will be at the top of the UWF. I will be the future world champion. I will be the future of this business. I am the best out there and I will be the one that everyone will take notice and I will be the one that people will look to. I will be the one that sets the bar. I will be the one that sets the new precedence for what the best is. This will be the era of Edge. This will be the era of Rated R. And soon this will be the era… will be the future of Rated EXtreme. But it starts here. It starts with me. Jeff is going to be gone for a while but I’m not going anywhere. I will be here for a long time.

Edge: And I will be sure that my mark will be left and Smackdown will soon be… EX rated. Guaranteed. But for now… be ready because we are turning this thing… Rated… R.

Edge walks off before Grisham can say anything else.

][video=youtube;g9qQSyXNKro]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9qQSyXNKro[/video]

As the crowd battles among themselves as to whether they hate or love Del Rio, an outrageously expensive car pulls in blowing its terribly expensive horn. Suddenly, Ricardo Rodriguez, looking a little more at home with his favorite boss back in town, begins to do one of his infamous introductions.

Albertoentrance2.png

Damas y caballeros:
Es para mí un gran honor presentar a ustedes
El hombre que se llevará a la victoria en este partido
Él es la esencia de la excelencia!
El rey mexicano de la montaña!
Un verdadero leyenda, Y El Orgullo de Mexico..
Él es!
AlbertooooOOOoooo del RRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrRiiiiiIIIIOOOO0Oo!!

As Ricardo continues to bellow Del Rio's name, the car comes to a stop and Mexico's favorite son pops through the driver side door and presents himself to the crowd!, Del Rio stops though as from the passenger seat, Jeff Jarrett comes out with the European title around his waist. Both men make their way down the ramp way, Jarrett walking around the ring as Del Rio runs up the steel steps and into the ring.

YES! YES! YES!

[video=youtube;elyEQz7aG_A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elyEQz7aG_A[/video]

The crowd immediately breaks into a chorus of boos as 1 half of the UWF Tag Team Champions Daniel Bryan, the self-proclaimed “Best Wrestler In The World†makes his way from the back. Much to the crowd's chagrin, he is in a great mood here tonight. Behind him appears one of his fellow Y.E.S Members Bray Wyatt

Lillian Garcia: And his opponent, from Aberdeen Washington he is one half of the UWF Tag Team Champions, Daniel Bryan.

scaled.php

Bryan jogs down the ramp and enters the ring. He takes his title off and steps up on the outside of the turnbuckle, lifting the title up in the air and yelling out "YES!" to the crowd. He hops over the top rope and to the ring, handing the title to the referee as he takes his shirt off standing across the ring from Del Rio.

*Ding Ding Ding*

DanielBryan.jpg
Vs.
DelRio.jpg

Both men stare across the ring at one another, Bryan is twisting his hand as he holds his wrist getting ready to start things off. When the crowd starts to collectively try and get a chant going, shouting out “Si†in unison as Bryan turns his head hearing his usual phrase shouted out by the crowd shaking his head yelling out “No!†to them. The crowd pushes on as Del Rio has a big grin on his face, Bryan seems angry pointing his hands up and saying Yes only for the crowd to respond Si! Bryan gives up and tries to refocus on Del Rio. They step up in a collar-elbow tie up, Del Rio pulls Bryan in to a side headlock wrenching on it. Bryan pulls him back to the ropes sending him off the hold and running to the ropes, Del Rio comes running up and hits him with a shoulder block knocking him back. He quickly turns to the side and hits the ropes as Bryan rolls face down preparing for Del Rio to leap over him, but Del Rio simply jumps straight up and stomps both feet down on Bryans back immediately finding his footing off the stomp and landing on his feet on the mat. Bryan rolls to the ropes and gets up to his knees arching his back in pain as he looks up at Del Rio, who has a smile on his face after getting the better of Bryan. Who stands up and looks around looking angrier than before, both men lock up again but this time Bryan twist under Del Rios left arm keeping it in hand as he stands up straight behind him locking in a hammerlock.

Jim Ross: Daniel Bryan quickly aiming for that arm as usual

Del Rio tries to reach behind him with his hand but can’t get a good shot at Bryan, he slaps his own shoulder and suddenly twist down and under Bryans arm reversing the hold and locking it in on Bryans own left arm. Daniel Bryan lets out a grunt of displeasure as he feels his arm twisted behind him, he reaches out trying to get the ropes but can’t reach as Alberto wrenches on the arm some more, Daniel suddenly twist under just as Del Rio did reversing the hold back to his own advantage.

Roddy Piper: This is going to be interesting Ross, both guys lover tenderizing that arm, so it’s gonna be a matter of who gets the job done better.

Del Rio reaches over his head to try and grab Bryan by the hair but can’t reach, he reaches down trying to grab a leg to pull his feet from under him but can’t reach either. He finally goes to turn back and reverse the hold a second time but in that turn Bryan lets go of him and brings his leg around kicking Del Rio in the sternum. Del Rio drops down to his knees as Daniel Bryan gets a smile on his face looking out at the crowd as he feels he’s outsmarted his opponent, he pulls Del Rio up and hooks his head under his arm in the DDT position. He looks around taking a little time to let the audience think about what’s coming next, which ends up costing him as Del Rio twist out of the hold keeping Bryans arm in hand. He jumps up with both knees on the stretched out arm as he drops back hitting one of his signature maneuvers, Bryan bounces to the side holding his arm. Alberto goes after him to go for a cover but he quickly rolls out of the ring away from him, dropping to one knee at ringside as the crowd boos his leave Wyatt checks on Bryan looking like he’s trying to calm his frustration. He stands up moves his arm up and down trying to get the pain out, nodding his head as Wyatt continues to talk. Bryan turns around and starts to climb back up on the ring apron, Del Rio doesn’t want to waste any time and goes right after him but as he reaches his arm over the top rope to grab him Daniel quickly grabs hold of it by the wrist and drops off the ring apron pulling it down over the top rope. Del Rio arm catapults off the ropes sending him stumbling backwards in the ring bringing his arm close to his body in pain.

Jim Ross: Say what you will about Y.E.S but they can take advantage of any situation as evident there.

Roddy Piper:
He suckered him in Ross simple as that.

Bryan slides into the ring quickly and pulls Del Rios arm away from his side and bends it up wrapping his own arms around it for a key lock hold adding leverage seeing as he’s standing up and Del Rio is on his knees. Bryan puts one lead over the side of Del Rio and wrenches on the arm down moving Del Rio to his back on the match, he keeps the Key lock on but he presses Del Rios bent wrist on the mat pointing his elbow up in the air. Alberto is trying to fight out of it with his other arm but whenever he does Bryan just wrenches on it harder, Daniel keeps his feet planted as he makes sure Del Rios left arm is stuck with his elbow pointed up before letting go of the keylock and immediately lift his foot up stomping down on the elbow. The crowd ooh as Del Rio rolls away from Bryan holding his arm closes as you hear him grunting in pain, Bryan just has a smile on his face after the stomp as he looks around.

Jim Ross: Sadistic stomp on the arm by Daniel Bryan

Roddy Piper:
That is how you give someone a stinger, and that pain will follow you for weeks believe you me.

Del Rio is pulling himself up in the corner with his good arm as his left almost looks limp to the side, Bryan backs up in the opposite corner and lifts his hands up shouting out “YES!†before he charges forward. Del Rio drops to the side out of the way as Bryan has too much momentum to stop himself and drives his own left shoulder onto the ring post with a loud thud. Del Rio is slowly flexing his arm up and down trying to get his arm to work with him as Bryan slowly moves his shoulder away from the post the pain etched on his face, as he gets out of the corner Del Rio wraps his arms around Bryans waist and lifts him up in the air hitting a German Suplex with a bridge for the cover as the crowd clap the perfect suplex

Bryan drops to the side and Del Rio sits up holding his arm.

Jim Ross: now Bryan didn’t fully kick out of that, but it seems that Alberto Del Rios arm trouble may have effected the bridging pin enough for him not being able to hold it for the three.

Del Rio gets to his feet again flexing his arm up and down trying to get his arm back in working condition, he pulls Bryan up with his right arm and holds on to his wrist as he backs him up to the corner. He whips him across the ring and runs right behind him, Bryan manages to realize the situation he’s in and manages to step his foot up on the second turnbuckle bringing his other foot to the top rope and in one fluid motion flip backwards over the charging Del Rio. He lands on his feet behind him as Alberto smacks the top turnbuckle chest first, Bryan without thinking quickly wraps his left arm between Del Rios legs and rolls him up for the school boy.

Del Rio kicks his legs out keeping Bryans arm in his hands and flipping him over to his back out of nowhere getting in the cross armbreaker position. The crowd cheers as Bryan immediately moves his right arm over and clasp his hands together as Del Rio tries to pull his Left arm back, blocking the hold as much as he can.

Jim Ross: The Cross-Arm breaker out of nowhere, this could be it

Roddy Piper:
But that boy Daniel Bryan knows every trick in the book, you keep your hands locked and you block the armbar

As Bryan struggles to keep his fingers locked he scrambles with his feet trying to move himself closer to the ropes before finally extending his leg and finding the bottom one, luckily having done the roll up near the corner saving his chances. Del Rio is forced to let go, rolling backwards out of the position. Bryan quickly tries to get up in the corner as Del Rio goes after him once more, Bryan is suddenly able to kick his foot out catching Del Rios leg coming in and tripping him down to his knees face first on the second turnbuckle. Bryan stands up as Del Rios face is resting on the second rope, he looks at the crowd and shouts out once again YEEES before kicking the second rope up causing it to snap Del Rios head up. The crowd ooh a the sound of the kick, from a different angle looking like he kicked him in the head, as Del Rios momentum carries him away from the corner. Bryan simply follows behind Del Rio just waiting for him to get in any position ideal to him, which Del Rio does when he pushes himself off the mat to his knees. Bryan cocks back his leg and swings it around kicking Del Rio across the chest letting out a Yes on impact, Before thinking twice Bryan repeats this motion for another kick. Bryan seems almost obsessed with the kicks as he starts to repeat the kicks over and over a couple more times before pausing, he looks up measuring Del Rio up with a longer Yeeees shout as he rears back and goes for the head. But Del Rio at the last second ducks down and Bryan hits nothing but air, the momentum of the kick swinging Bryan around completely. Del Rio takes this moment to get up to his feet and taking a quick step back, Bryan turns around his kick finally dropping his foot back to the ground as he faces Del Rio. Alberto runs forward jumping up in the air one foot stepping up on Bryans sternum as the other swings around hitting Bryan square in the head with an enziguri that seems to echo throughout the arena. Bryan drops to his knees his eyes almost looking like their rolling to the back of his head before he drops face down knocked out.

Jim Ross: that was one of the damnedest kicks I think I’ve ever seen.

Roddy Piper:
Worst part was Bryan never saw it coming, this isn’t looking good.

Del Rio is catching his breath after the repeated kicks to his chest, but he manages to turn Bryan over to his back and hook up the leg.

Shoulder up

The crowd gives off a mixed reaction, mostly caused by the expectation that Bryan was out cold. Wyatt seems to be relieved in the corner, taking off his hat and fanning himself with it for a moment before putting it back on as Jarrett smacks the ring apron as if frustrated For Del Rio more than he is. Alberto Del Rio gets up to his feet double checking with the ref that it wasn’t over, before he takes a breath moving his arm up and down once again still feeling the effects of the match. Bryan has rolled himself to the outside on the apron, pulling himself up with his right arm shaking his head and keeping his left arm close as he finds his footing. Del Rio sees Bryan getting up and suddenly hits the ropes opposite him, charging forward across the ring. He leaps up in the air but Bryan reacts fast and moves out of the way as Del Rio flies feet first through the top and second rope his body going through the ropes completely and landing on the outside in a heap. Jarrett looks like he’s about to check on him but notices Bryan staring down, his back to the corner on the ring apron waiting for Del Rio to get up. Del Rio struggles to get to his feet groggily doing so when Bryan runs across the ring apron and jumps off coming down on Del Rios chest with a knee sending him back down to the floor as Bryan crash lands on his side. Bryan suddenly yells out for a moment, as he landed on his left side with his arm to break his fall out of instinct but it already being worked on causing pain to shoot through it. Bryan pulls himself up by the ring apron his arm close to his side, as he pulls Del Rio up with his right arm struggling to get him up on the ring apron but once he does simply shoves him into the ring.

Jim Ross: Both men are hurt, but they are taking any chance they can.

Roddy Piper:
‘Course Ross whenever you’re in pain you start taking out the big guns to end things quicker.

Bryan climbs in wary of his left arm before covering Del Rio

Shoulder up

Bryan looks up at the referee for a moment before standing up and getting in his face and telling him it was three, The referee responds saying it was Two. Bryan yells “NO! It was threeâ€, and the referee simply stays strong that it was two. Bryan turns around seeing Del Rio getting up to his feet slowly, he measures him up and suddenly hooks his left arm with his left hand and pushes down on his shoulder with the right arm trying to get him in position for the Yes Lock. Del Rio is struggling to stay on his feet and not drop to mat where he is a little more helpless, He suddenly rolls forward the sudden move causing Bryan to lose his grip as Del Rio rolls to his feet turning around and hooking Bryans head under his arm. He lifts Bryan left arm up hooking it in position for the turn into the Cross-arm Breaker, he goes to twist around but before he goes airborne Bryan quickly switches around catching Del Rios left arm again trying to push him down to the mat for the Yes Lock. This time Bryan manages to drop him thanks to the sudden counter, shifting his leg over the arm and reaching for the head for the Yes Lock. But before he can fully lock it in Del Rio fights up and shoves him backwards off him, Bryan rolls to his feet as Del Rio stands himself up. Both men charge forward and extend their arms out of instinct hitting each other with a clothesline at the same time dropping each other on the mat, on impact both men start to writhe in pain. As both men hit their respective clothesline with their bad left arms

Jim Ross: Both men thinking the same thing, and I think they hurt themselves more than each other.

Roddy Piper:
Both guys are looking to end things now, you can tell they want to lock in that last hold.

Both men are getting themselves up, holding their bad arms in pain as they try to block out the pain, Bryan walks up to Del Rio getting to his feet first. But Alberto suddenly shoots up hooking Bryans arm once again, Del Rio jumps up twisting in the air for the Cross-arm breaker but Bryan pulls his arm loose while he’s in mid-air. Causing Del Rio to simply land on his feet with his back turned to him, once his feet are planted Bryan against hooks Del Rios left arm trying to push him down for the Yes Lock a third time. Del Rio drops to a knee but is fighting the hold as hard as he can, Del Rio thinks fast and twist to his right whipping Bryan over suddenly sending him through the ropes and to the outside. The sudden move causing Bryan to knock into Jarrett on the outside slightly but not enough to knock him down completely, Bryan pulls himself up by the ring skirt trying to not give Del Rio enough time to rest. Jarrett gets to his feet looking like he’s about to attack but calms his anger so as to not stop this match.

Jim Ross: a little collision there, but Jeff Jarrett actually managed to not get to PO’d as he would put it.

Bryan climbs into the ring as Jarrett is still on one knee, he stands up and Bryan charges after Del Rio. He runs right into a kick to the sternum, as he doubles over in pain Del Rio hooks the arm up and waste no time jumping over twisting in the air and bringing Bryan down on his back as he locks in the cross-arm breaker. The crowd cheers as Bryan tries to lock his hands again to block it, but Del Rio manages to pull his arm away from his grip.

Jim Ross: The Cross Arm breaker is locked in, this is it.

On the outside behind the referees back, Wyatt runs up and seemingly for no reason shoves Jarrett down from the side. Jarrett stands up, steaming angry as Wyatt who looks like he doesn’t have a care in the world rolls into the ring. But he does so near the corner, rolling in one end and immediately shifting his body to roll out the side of the ring. Jarrett however immediately goes after him and slides into the ring, the commotion causing the referee to turn his back seeing only Jarrett come in he can only suspect Jarrett is trying to interfere in the match and quickly goes to him and starts to tell him he needs to get out. Jeff is trying to explain himself, but as this happens Bray has gotten back in the ring behind the referees back running across the ring like a locomotive and leaping up dropping back first on Del Rio squashing him with the senton.

Roddy Piper: oh ho ho man

Jim Ross:
What in gods name was that, the referee didn’t see a thing, Come on not like this.

Wyatt moves Bryan with his hand as if waking him up before he rolls out of the ring, the referee gets Jarrett out not even realizing what has happened as Bryan simply shifts his body in what looks like a modified school boy as Del Rio has had all the air taken out of him.

*Ding Ding Ding*

Here is your winner: Daniel Bryan

tumblr_m68ooxpJjZ1r6r4deo5_500.jpg

The crowd boo as Bryans theme hits the arena, Daniel Bryan rolls away from Del Rio cradling his arm in pain. Jarrett gets in the ring, himself not fully realizing what Wyatt and Bryan pulled off after being distracted by the referee. Bray gets in and pats Bryan on the back as Jarrett is checking on Del Rio, Wyatt looks up and suddenly gets a smile on his face his head moving to the side when suddenly he turns around in one motion hitting Jarrett from behind with a double axe handle shot.

Jim Ross: What, what’s this all about you already stole the match.

Roddy Piper:
he didn’t steal anything Ross, and ole Bray Wyatt is simply celebrating the only way he knows how.

After being blindsided Bray starts to stomp away on Jarrett, Del Rio has forced himself up and turns Wyatt around hitting him with right hands. But before he can mount any kind of offense Bryan kicks him across the back of the head with a roundhouse kick knocking him down, Wyatt shakes his head of the ring hands before going back to his attack on Jarrett.

Jim Ross: Get in there ref, this is nothing more than a damn mugging.

The crowd however suddenly stand up in cheers, taking a bit to register on camera as Edge sprints down the ramp and into the ring. Wyatt notices too late and turns towards him just as he stands up, Edge starts to hit him with right hands backing him to the ropes. He turns around and catches Bryan coming in with a right hand that knocks him down to the mat, Edge seems to be in total control turning around and continuing his fight with Wyatt. But Bryan from the ground suddenly reaches forward and grabs hold of Edges legs, Edge can’t move and tries to kick at Bryan to get off but that hesitation causes Wyatt to charge forward and knock him down with a clothesline. Bryan gets to one knee as he looks up at Wyatt and both get a big smile on their faces, When suddenly Del Rio runs up hitting Bryan with a low dropkick to the side sending him out of the ring. Before Wyatt can react to this Jarrett is back up to his feet and starts getting some right hand shots for some payback, Wyatt goes for a right hand and misses as Jarrett hits the ropes and comes back with a big clothesline that knocks the bigger man down. Once this happens Edge is getting up in the corner, Jarrett and Del Rio look at him and point out where Wyatt is. Edge seems a little perplexed but then realizes the position and lifts his hand up wanting him to get to his feet for a spear.

Jim Ross: here we go, Bray Wyatt is going to pay for his sins.

Roddy Piper:
Somebody stop this, They don’t deserve this it’s three on one.

Wyatt pulls himself up with the ropes and turns around but as soon as he catches a glance at Edge he gets out of the ring quick, the crowd boos as Wyatt wags his finger saying “not today, no sirâ€. Edge stands up straight going to the ropes as he tells Bray to get back in the ring. Bryan has reached where Wyatt is and both men start to back pedal up the ramp, coming down is Eli Cottonwood putting his hand on Wyatts shoulder as they start to leave as the three men in the ring want to continue on. When suddenly the bell rings

*Ding Ding Ding*

Y.E.S stop mid ramp looking back in confusion.

Lillian Garcia: Ladies and Gentleman the following contest is scheduled for one fall.

Wyatt tilts his head to the side

Lillian Garcia: Introducing first, currently in the ring from Toronto Ontario Canada, Edge.

Bryan starts shaking his head, saying no to himself as Edge gets a smirk on his face in the ring.

Lillian Garcia: And his opponent, making his way down to the ring, he is the current Mr. Money in the Bank, Bray Wyatt.

The crowd cheers as Del Rio and Jarrett step out on the ring apron near the announcer table and simultaneously drop down to the floor, Edge steps back leaving room for him to get in the ring.

Jim Ross: Well everyone's here, and since Bray Wyatt seemed so eager to get involved earlier, lets get this match started with.
Roddy Piper: That isn’t fair, Bray didn’t have time to prepare himself backstage.

Bray looks frustrated, when the referee shrugs his shoulders and starts the count.

1!

Wyatt and Y.E.S start to make their way down the ramp, Wyatt climbs up on the apron

Jim Ross: Well Ladies and Gentleman we’ll be right back after our final commercial break of the evening.

Commercial Break
vengeanceposterupdated.png

Commercial Break

We come back from commercial break and Wyatt and Edge’s contest is already underway. Jarrett and Del Rio are behind Edge while Bryan, Cottonwood, and Sandow, who has made his way down to ringside during the commercial break.

JR: Welcome back folks and we're wasting no time getting right into our main event of the evening as The Rated R Superstar and Mr. Money in the Bank are about to go head to head!

BrayWyatt1.jpg
VS.
Edge.jpg

Wyatt and Edge are in a collar to elbow tie up for a brief moment before Wyatt uses his clear size advantage to just toss Edge down as if he were a feather. Edge stands back up as Wyatt basks in his power telling the Rated R superstar to bring it on. Edge is not one to back down and immediately ties up with Wyatt again this time putting him in a headlock as quickly as he can. The camera zooms in on Wyatt’s face as the big man from down South shoves Edge off of him and into the ropes, Edge comes back and is dropped hard by a big shoulder block from Mr. Money in the Bank. Wyatt smiles as he bounces off the ropes, but Edge sees it coming and rolls onto his stomach, Wyatt is forced to jump over him. As Wyatt’s momentum sends him into the ropes Edge shoots up to his feet, Wyatt comes back and Edge catches Wyatt with a hip toss. The crowd cheer as Wyatt bounces back to his feet holding his lower back and Edge nails Wyatt with a short arm clothesline. Wyatt gets up again, and again Edge sends Mr. Money in the Bank down to the mat. The crowd is on fire with the Rated R Superstar now as Wyatt gets to his feet Edge nails him with a dropkick! Wyatt hits the mat and rolls out of the ring, Edge has clearly won the first salvo of the match.

JR:
And right there we see the tale of this match up. We have Mr. Money in the Bank Bray Wyatt with all his power going against the wily veteran Edge who clearly has the speed and experience advantage in this match up.

Piper:
The real advantage is going to be all of these men outside of the ring who are eagerly watching this match JR. I count 4 members of Yes against the Reyes, oh however the hell you say it!

Edge isn’t afraid of the numbers game at ringside as he follows Wyatt outside of the ring and takes the Preacher of the south for a little ride, sending Wyatt’s head into the steel ring post. The move knocks Wyatt to his knees as Edge grabs him. He looks up seeing the other members of Y.E.S. standing not far away, he smiles at them as he tosses Wyatt back into the ring. Edge begins stalking Mr. Money in the Bank once inside the ring waiting for the big man to get to his feet. Edge waits until Wyatt gets to his feet before going after him, he nails Wyatt in the head with a big punch to the side of the skull that knocks him a little loopy, Edge seizing on the momentum bounces off the ropes looking to add another big time move onto Wyatt, unfortunately for the Rated R Superstar, Wyatt’s instincts kick in and grab Edge before throwing him down with a very powerful power slam! Wyatt wastes no time in going for the cover.

1…

2….

Edge kicks out!

Wyatt frowns more so at his performance so far than the pinfall failing. The savior lifts Edge back to his feet before sending the veteran into the ropes, Edge comes shooting back at Wyatt full tilt and Mr. Money in the Bank gets down ready to send him through the air, but Edge manages to stop himself and kick Wyatt clean in the chest. Wyatt staggers back allowing Edge another opportunity to bounce off the ropes and build momentum, this again is a mistake as Wyatt surprises the crowd by catching Edge in a Samoan drop. The crowd boo loudly as the impact appears to have taken the wind out of Edge. Wyatt licks his teeth with his tongue before going for the cover.

1…

2…

Edge kicks out!

JR:
Wyatt is throwing out all the stops here tonight Piper, I don’t believe I’ve ever seen him use a Samoan drop before.

Piper:
Wyatt has been adding to his move set since coming to Smackdown a few months ago, and I love it. But clearly its going to a take more than a few new moves to beat a veteran like Edge.

Wyatt does indeed realize the fact a win here over the Rated R superstar would be big for him as he gets off of Edge and brings the former World Champion to his feet. Wyatt calmly throws Edge into the corner of the ring before looking up towards the heavens and screaming! Wyatt immediately returns to the earth and heads full tilt towards Edge who is in the corner looking for a body avalanche. The crowd burst into cheers as Edge moves out of the way and Wyatt lands hard into the unforgiving turnbuckle. He comes backing out of the corner, the crowd goes nuts as Edge grabs Wyatt from behind and connects with the Edge-O-Matic! The crowd chant along as Edge goes for the cover.

1…

2…

3.. NO!

Wyatt kicks out!

JR:
And that is what makes Edge a legend, just when you think he’s done and out, the Ultimate Opportunist strikes.

Piper:
Oh stop sucking up to Edge JR. He isn’t that great, I mean Wyatt did kick out after all!

Edge isn’t upset or at least isn’t showing it as he picks himself up off the mat and wipes the hair out of his face. He looks around the ring almost like not sure what he is going to do. Suddenly Edge heads over to the corner and gets down to the ground looking ready to pounce on Mr. Money in the Bank. The crowd cheer as Del Rio and Jarrett stand on the outside pounding the mat, while the Y.E.S. contingent begin screaming, Bryan the loudest going NO! NO! NO! Wyatt gets to his feet and never sees it coming as Edge connects with the Spear from out of nowhere! The crowd cheer wildly as Edge goes for the cover in the center of the ring, Y.E.S. cannot reach.

1…

2…

3… NO!

Wyatt gets the shoulder up!

JR:
WHAT!? No way! Bray Wyatt just kicked out of the Spear!

Piper:
No shit JR! Wyatt has fucking God on his side! Edge is a scrawny Canadian! I hate Canadians!

The sold out crowd can’t believe it as Edge sits up with a look of disbelief on his face. Jarrett and Del Rio share a look of awe as well. Meanwhile on the other side of the ring Daniel Bryan is leading the others in a YES! YES! YES! Chant! Edge gets to his feet clearly shaken by the fact Wyatt was able to kick out of the spear. He heads over to the ropes and starts smacking himself in the head really upset with himself for losing focus. Edge gets down again and looks ready to bounce as Wyatt begins dragging himself to his feet. Wyatt gets to his feet and again both sides of the ring are highly intense watching the action. Wyatt turns around and Edge sprints out of the corner, but this time Wyatt isn’t going to fall for it and puts his boot up just in time for Edge’s head to connect with it! The crowd boo as Edge drops to his knees. Wyatt smiles now as he brings Edge to his feet and sends him off the ropes, but Edge has fight left in him yet and comes back looking to connect with a crossbody, but Wyatt’s strength and belief in himself allow him to catch Edge like he weighed nothing, before sending Edge crashing to the mat with a picture perfect fallaway slam! Wyatt gets down on top of the legend as he makes the cover.

1…

2…

Edge kicks out!

A slight cheer from the crowd is heard thanks to Edge kicking out before the hand even came down for the three count. Of course the cheering has gotten to Wyatt, who looks down at his opponent and his face changes into one of anger and hate, the crowd begin to boo as Wyatt’s comrads begin smiling venomously amongst themselves. Wyatt pounds his fist off his chest before picking up his opponent to his feet.

JR:
I don’t like the look on Wyatt’s face Hot Rod. This is a lot like how Wyatt looked last week when he snapped on Jarrett!

Piper:
I love this darker side of Wyatt , JR. It adds character! Blame these fans for booing their savior and cheering for a heathen like Edge.

JR:
Where do you get this vocabulary from Hot Rod?

Piper:
What? I’ve been to church… Once.

Wyatt grabs Edge and with absolutely no remorse sends Edge down to hell with the Reverse STO! The crowd boo loudly as Wyatt on his knees looks up to the heavens and screams. Wyatt falls on top of his opponent!

1…

2….

3…. NO!

The Rated R Superstar kicks out!

JR: My god explain that one Hot Rod! Do you believe in miracles!

Piper:
Miracles? That was a fluke JR, plain and simple. Don’t tell me you buy this theological crap!

Bryan shouts out orders as a little while ago it was Wyatt helping him. “Don’t let up!†Wyatt shakes his head anger still clearly on his face as he reaches down to the mat and grabs the Rated R superstars hair and drags him to his feet by it. Wyatt looks at his opponent and speaks. “It is time for you to be judged Sinner!†Wyatt reaches back to punch Edge, but the Rated R Superstar has some fight left in him as he kicks Wyatt in the gut and connects from out of nowhere with the Impaler DDT! The crowd explodes and Y.E.S. has seen enough as they begin climbing up onto the apron, but La Reyes have it well scouted and are in the ring in a flash. Jarrett guitar in hand and Del Rio looking to go another round. The official tries to get order as Y.E.S. backs down off the apron. Jarrett and Del Rio are forced out of the ring by the official. No one notices Edge has placed an arm on top of Wyatt. Only after Del Rio and Jarrett are escorted out of the ring does Chioda turn and see Edge’s arm draped on Wyatt.

1…

2…

3.. NO!

Wyatt kicks out!

JR:
Again another kick out this is ridiculous!

Piper:
No JR, it’s a miracle! Bray Wyatt makes me believe in Miracles!

JR:
Piper you should be running for President with how flip floppy you are on your damn policies.

Piper:
Fuck that, JR! I’m over qualified for that job!

Edge sits up but you can see he is worn out. But even the wear and tear of such a brutal contest isn’t going to stop him from pulling out all the stops here. Edge heads over to the corner and gets down looking for a spear, unfortunately it is in the corner where Y.E.S. is standing and Cottonwood gets up on the apron, Edge turns and nails him with a big right hand that he oversells by going flying into the ring barricade! Sandow gets up onto the apron and attempts to clothesline Edge to the mat, but the Rated R superstar ducks it as Del Rio and Jarrett make their way over. Jarrett grabs Sandow and pulls him down as Del Rio goes for a rematch with Bryan. The fighting outside the ring has Edge’s attention for a little too long as it gives Wyatt enough time to get to his feet. Edge turns around and finds Wyatt’s massive arm come down on him crushing him! The crowd boo as Edge lays lifeless in the center of the ring and Wyatt looks up to the heavens. He wastes little time in bouncing off of the ropes and coming back towards the center of the ring where he comes down on Edge with a running Senton! The crowd boo as Wyatt goes for the cover.

1…

2…

3… NO!

Ricardo Rodriguez has managed to sneak in there from out of nowhere and place Edge’s foot on the ropes. The crowd give off a massive cheer before Sandow drops Ricardo to the floor with a big boot. Wyatt looks disgusted as he turns his attention back towards Edge. Wyatt reaches down to pull Edge to his feet but Edge surprises him and grabs him throwing him into a small cradle. The crowd and Wyatt can’t believe it!

1…

2…

3…

rape.jpg

Here is the winner of the match: The Rated R Superstar, Edge!

Piper:
Get the FUCK OUT!

JR:
Edge stole it! Edge stole it! I’ll be damned!

Wyatt shoots out in shock as the crowd is going nuts. The chaos at ringside ends abruptly as Y.E.S. is shocked at what just happened. Edge rolls out of the ring right into the arms of Karen Jarrett who helps Edge to his feet. The European Champion and Del Rio head over and with Edge begin celebrating up the ramp as Y.E.S. take refuge in the ring clearly upset with the outcome. The faces look happy as they back up the ramp when suddenly.

desmondwolfe2.jpg

Desmond Wolfe appears on the stage to a nice pop from the Smackdown crowd. His face is hidden behind his sunglasses but a smile is across his face.

Desmond Wolfe:
Sorry Damien, Daniel, Bray, and random guy to interrupt your little pity party, but I had some announcements I wanted to make for Vengeance. Unfortunately thanks to the Board and Raw I can’t put the tag team titles up at Vengeance! However, if you think that’s going to stop me, sunshine, you’d be dead be dead wrong. Because I can still make the three of you little cupcakes compete. We already know Damien you’ll be defending that TV Title against the Big Show, but what about you Daniel, and you Bray. Well Mr. Jarrett here might be a loud mouth, but he’s my kind of loud mouth. He wants to put up and shut you up Bray, so he’s gracious decided to put up his European Championship at Vengeance to get his paws on you, and I’ve granted the request. So Jarrett v. Wyatt for the European Title, it’s happening!

The crowd cheer the news as Wyatt looks somewhat surprised yet happy with the news. Y.E.S. huddle up waiting for Wolfe to finish his announcement.

Desmond Wolfe:
And don’t think I’ve forgotten about you Daniel, because I have something very special planned for you. It appears you and Mr. Edge are left off the card thanks to Jeffery’s personal problems. Well that changes Wanker, because as it stands Edge has defeated both you Damien, and you Bray, so why shouldn’t he have an opportunity to make it 3-0. Oh and to spice it up since the card has been a tad bit tame, I’m going to make you and Edge face off in a Last Man Standing Match.

The crowd goes nuts at the news of Edge v. Bryan in a Last Man Standing Match.

Desmond Wolfe:
Oh and one final thing, I’d be a wanker if I forgot this one. At Vengeance, any of you should appear at ANYTIME you aren’t scheduled to be in the ring, I promise on my job, you will be fired. Have a great gents, I know I’m going to love Vengeance!

The crowd explode at this final announcement as Jarrett and Edge look on from the middle of the ramp up at there now known opponents for Vengeance.

JR:
What a bombshell announcement from the Smackdown General Manager. It looks like Desmond is going to get some vengeance of his own against Y.E.S.

Piper:
Desmond is full of shit JR. He couldn’t get the job done himself and now he’s punishing them for it. I hope YES sweeps than we’ll see who gets the last laugh!

Wolfe has a smile on his face as Y.E.S. is going nuts in the ring as UWF Smackdown goes off the air.

End of Show

Credits:

Promos: Respective TTER's
Del Rio/Bryan, Dibiase/Mysterio: Rawisrey
TV Title: Sam
Everything else: SBS

Final Card for Vengeance

World Heavyweight Championship
Dibiase v. Mysterio v. RVD v. Cena

European Championship
Jeff Jarrett v. Bray Wyatt

TV Title
Sandow v. Big Show

Street Fight
Dean Ambrose v. Batista v. Samoa Joe

Last man standing
Daniel Bryan v. Edge

OOC:
This will be the last Smackdown before Vengeance. I've been highly disappointed with Tting for it so far so I'm giving you around 10 days to do it. Thanks to all of those who helped out this week and sent in promos. Hope you all enjoyed the show.​

Last edited:

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Re: UWF Friday Night Smackdown 9/14/12 Edition!

Well I made it through the show and what a show. What a show. This is going to be plenty fun. I've been waiting for my chance to face off against Hoov... heh heh heh. This is going to be highly interesting. But oh yes better believe it. Edge is going to look to defeat all members of YES and Bryan is the final member.

But this show... this show delivered. Rey getting the win... sweeeet. and the main event was very nice. Cool to have support outside the ring. And all those close calls I was like... dang I lost... oh no I kicked out YES! NO! YES! NO! YES! YES! heh heh.

I'm feelin it. This is the era.

BDC

Reaction score

Jarrett and Bray II...alright!!! Great show, guys! Look forward to things escalating with YES!
(HOpe to get another chance to prove myself with Del RIo too down the road)

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust

I've been waiting for my chance against you as well Slim. Think you can hang with the true Best Wrestler In The World? ;)

Great show as always. SmackDown is my favorite brand at the moment and it's because of the interesting storylines and great writing. Onward towards Vengeance!!

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Not a bad show. Typing from phone... Well done to REY on retaining. Interesting feud happening here.

ShanegoFett

Reaction score

Wow what a really fun show. I thought the promos were really nice. The rey segment was cool, the edge promo was real awesome to read and I also liked the subtle Sandow bit. Also was surprised to see the nice length and details of the matches considering turnout was low this week. But hey, we all have busy weeks and props to SD for giving us a real great show. Happy to be #1 contender and get to face rawisrey at the ppv. Good show blue team

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns

Like I wasn't expecting, that there will be something, that's gonna happen between RVD and Rey. You writers are so predictable :p

Anyways great show, really enjoyed it, I like that DiBiase vs Mysterio match, it was very well written, I liked that you knew what's going on in the ring and also on the outside.

Promos were great, Rey trying to find out, who's the corrupted referee was funny and also promo of Dean Ambrose was great read.

I'll get to TTing for Vengeance as soon as possible, nice show blue crew, hopefully Vengeance will be at least as good as this SD!

SBS

Reaction score
UWF Friday Night Smackdown 10/05/2012

UWF PRESENTS
FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN

NewSmackdownBanner.png

October 05th, 2012

[video=youtube;AY33lClpdxA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=AY33lClpdxA[/video]

The Pyros go off and UWF Smackdown is underway. The crowd is hot as they are real excited to be attending history. Signs of superstars parade the audience as a UWF chant is heard flowing throughout the arena. The set is as usual the Fist popping out of the stage ith the lights as always blue and white signaling the difference between its tuesday counterpart. The fans reach a fever pitch as we are taken to the announcer's table to begin the show, at the table are two legends of the Wrestling Businees, Jim "JR" Ross and The Hot Rod Roddy Rowdy Piper.

UCWRawPiperJR.png

Jim "JR" Ross: Welcome one and welcome all to the very first Smackdown after UWF's latest Pay Per-View Event Vengeance. I am good old Jim "JR" Ross, alongside as always Hot Rod Roddy Piper, and tonight folks we have the fallout from an epic event. None bigger than what happened at the end of the show, where we have a New World Heavyweight Champion as well as the return of Jeff Hardy, both men will be in action here tonight.

Roddy "Rowdy" Piper: We also saw Dean Ambrose and Jeff Jarrett win their respective match ups. And kiddies both of them will be in tag action, teaming with their Vengeance opponents against each other. That is just whack!

JR: We have a pissed off Big Show taking on the debuting and hungry Dolph Ziggler, as well as two men who came up on the losing side of their matches in what is a potential show stealer between Edge, and Rey Mysterio.

Piper: Edge better make mince meat out of that jumping bean JR.

JR: And I can't wait for our Main Event where...

JR is cut off by...

The camera’s cut to ringside where we see Lillian Garcia standing in the center of the ring with a microphone in her hand.

Lillian Garcia: Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome the NEEEEEEW WOOOOOOORLD HEEEAAAAAVY WEIGHT CHAMPIOOOOOON…. JOOOOOOOOOHNNNN CEEEEEEEENAAAAAAAAA!

The audience explodes in cheers as they await for the champion’s to make his appearance.

“BRRRRR-RAPIDOOOO!â€￾
[video=youtube;52ZF1Foo6a4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52ZF1Foo6a4[/video]

John Cena’s entrance music blares out of the speakers, and the crowd bursts in thunderous cheers. All of a sudden, the always over hyped, new World Heavyweight Champion, John Cena bursts out onto the stage, which is a pleasure from the U.W.F. Universe. John Cena has his World Heavyweight Championship in one hand, as the cameras slowly zoom in to the nameplate which reads “John Cenaâ€￾. John Cena looks into the camera and screams out “Mission accomplished, CeNation. We finally did it – now let’s celebrate.â€￾ before meeting the end of the stage. John Cena takes a bow forward, straightening himself before raising his right arm quickly, saluting the ring. John Cena springs forward and sprints down the entrance ramp. John Cena slides in the ring and hops up and onto his feet, as he spins around staring at the cheering audience. John Cena bounces off the ropes and raises his championship belt as the response is cheers. John Cena walks over to the end of the ring, grabbing a microphone before speaking.

normal_shot0116.png

John Cena: Y’all wanted change and at Vengeance I delivered because THE CHAMP… IS… HERE! After five exhausting months, at Vengeance I finally was able to capture this. And you know, I couldn’t have done it without one group in particular. Because if it wasn’t for this specific group of people, I wouldn’t be here today. Nobody would be here today. THIS… wouldn’t exist. If it wasn’t for these people, I wouldn’t had a dream to follow, a goal to accomplish, and a reason to push myself harder each and every single day. And as I fought through each superstar every single week, I had these people in mind in order to get through the fight and emerge victorious. I had these people in mind come The Great American Bash where I marked that night as MY night. And when someone else ‘won’ and become World Champ? I ain’t gon’ lie – that hurt. It was like weeks and weeks of hard work become nothing. It was like I had nothing left to work for. But, then all that hard work? Yeah, it paid off, ‘cause I was told I’d get another shot at this year’s SummerSlam. And when I first heard it? I couldn’t believe it; it was like music to my ears. I was surprised but I didn’t let the opportunity get the best of me. I continued to work hard to have a strong showing and even though it didn’t end up how I wanted it too – I still got the match. I still had a strong showing but once again… I was defeated. I don’t want to get in depth with that because we all know what went down. Something fishy went down behind the scenes but I took care of it. That slimy referee isn’t here anymore, am I right? He-he.

The audience shares a laugh with John Cena, as Cena begins to nod his head. Eventually, Cena stops laughing, as his body language transform to a more serious. Cena continues.

John Cena: One more opportunity. I was given the opportunity of a lifetime. The challenge of a lifetime. The FIGHT of a lifetime. Four men, one championship. At Vengeance, I walked in knowing the stakes of the match and knowing anyone could walk out with the championship. The champion himself didn’t have to be pinned, that’s how big the match was! When I walked in Vengeance, I promised myself. I promised myself I would WIN and that there was no chance in hell I could lose. After everything I’d seen personally, after everything I’d been through, there was no chance I was gon’ lose. It just couldn’t happen. After seeing Ted DiBiase at the top of the mountain? I HAD to win. And I did. And it wasn’t just the obvious urge of being champion that guided me that night. It was the power of one group of people who took nothing and turned it into something. Turned it into everything you see today and gave me a reason to overcome failure and to not allow that failure to become an option. Because ever since I made my debut here in this business, I thrived more than over to achieve the ultimate goal, and as I stand here tonight as your World Heavyweight Champion, my only remaining wish is to keep the group of people happy. I promised not to let this group become unhappy and I will keep that promise until the day I die. I can’t speak another word without thanking this group of people, so to everyone who cheers me on a daily basis, everyone who supports me, everyone who’s in the CeNation – this one’s for you.

John Cena salutes the camera with a nod and a smile as our audience immediately cheers loudly behind him, eventually chanting; “CENA! CENA! CENA!â€￾. Cena allows them to chant for a good minute or so out of respect before continuing.

John Cena: You don’t know how much I truly appreciate it you guys. Seriously, if it weren’t for you I don’t know where I’d be. So, once again, thank you and let’s make this championship reign a great one. I promise each and every single one of you I will not disappoint you, I will do my best to return the prestige and value this championship has lost over the past couple of months. Because when I won the championship at Vengeance? It meant the world to me. This is everything I fight for, this is all I got, and I couldn’t imagine a life outside of it. And I know right now I got a HUGE target on my back. I got the entire SmackDown locker room wanting a piece of this. And to them? I say I worked my ass off trying to achieve this and you can bet your life I will give EVERYTHING to keep it. Because I am a FIGHTING champion. I will fight anybody, and everybody. NO EXCUSES, BECAUSE THAT’S WHAT A CHAMPION DOES! So if you want it… come get it ‘cause I’m standing right here. IF YOU WANT SOME… COME GET SOME ‘CAUSE I’M STANDING… RIGHT… HERE! IF YOU WANT SOME… COME… GET… SOME ‘CAUSE THE CHAMP… IS… HERE!

John Cena raises the championship belt high in the air, as proud as proud can be. The audience explodes in cheers as Cena has a huge smile on his face, mouthing off promises to the camera. Cena’s entrance music begins to blare out of the speakers as he exits the ring. Cena holds up the championship belt facing the camera as he walked up the entrance ramp. As Cena made it to the beginning of the stage, he turned around, saluted the championship belt and the audience as he walked backstage. Fade.

The feed goes backstage as Sandow is looking up towards the heavens as he speaks out a quote

15damiensandow.jpg

Damien Sandow:

“The only victory worth winning is absolute.â€￾

Damien moves his head down looking into the camera

Allow me to beg your indulgence, my name is Damien Sandow and I am simultaneously your Television and Tag Team Champion, and I am here to enlighten all of you. Following the Vengeance and Clash of the Championship events many consider it a week of triumph for Damien Sandow, as I retained both my championship even after being forced to travel that erratic schedule. A schedule that is still just as unjust as it was a week ago, for my partner and I are once again scheduled to wrestle in the main event after competing in two grand events for each brand. This is an issue that we shall resolve soon enough, however back to the matter at hand as I mentioned people may believe Y.E.S to be on top of the world at this moment.

*Sandow shakes his head no for a moment before he speaks again*

However those people would be as they usually are, Wrong. For Y.E.S was set to establish itself atop the pedestal, so that all of you can look up upon us. Our Victory was to be absolute, and that would have come by holding every championship this brand has to offer. Now the European championship was lost in the shuffle but its place would have easily been replaced with the world title and at that moment no matter how ignorant you may be you would not be able to deny us as your saviors. That is when Jeffrey chose to get involved, he stopped me… rather he stopped Mr. Wyatt from bringing in the World heavyweight Championship into Y.E.S, he interfered in your salvation and as a result has shown that he is set on keep you all ignorant pedestrians. Ignorant pedestrians that follow anyone’s lead like little helpless sheep, and Jeffrey has been able to grab hold of you sheep and lead you into the slaughter of your intelligence many times in the past. But tonight that matter shall be taken care of, Jeffrey was what he has always been, a mistake. And on this day we shall eradicate that mistake and right the wrong that has plagued our fine squared circle for far too long…You’re Welcome.

[video=youtube;E62RjfmI5to]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E62RjfmI5to&feature=plcp[/video]

The hard rocking guitar riff announces the arrival of none other than the Smackdown European Champion, Jeff Jarrett, as the crowd jumps to their feet in a big pop! He steps out wearing the title on his waist and his white guitar in his right hand with that ‘I TOLD YOU SO’ look on his face. But the crowd doesn’t seem to mind his cocky mood as he is quickly becoming a crowd favorite.

Batista lowers his microphone and just as he does the lights lower and the familiar base line of a familiar theme plays over the PA system

[video=youtube;1r38RZnUfYE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1r38RZnUfYE[/video]

'Broken Out In Love' by Mark Crozer plays loudly across the arena and before long Bray Wyatt makes his way out from the back with Eli Cottonwood not to far behind. He is smiling for some reason, despite losing at the Pay Per View to Jeff Jarrett. He has his briefcase with him in his hand and a microphone in the other. Wyatt begins to speak as he walks down the ramp.

bray-wyatt_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

Bray Wyatt: Man, for the longest time I have walked among you folks and just marvelled at how corrupt and broken y'all are. Now I understand though, through my interaction with all of you, I have learned that these people become mindless degenerates because they just like to copy who they see in the ring. That's pretty damn inditing for the human race but I can't see it any different, man, and I do believe that we are all doomed as a result. I mean, you people... y'all know that Jeff Jarrett is three things, a womaniser, an exploiter of those of less sophistication and a cheater. You cheer on a man who had to cheat to beat me at the last Pay Per View... that's laughable... but, y'know what?, that's just fine because I am done with my mission to save all of you. I have done all I can and the chosen few I have saved will remain in my congregation... and the rest of you?, well you made your bed and you will all lie in it when it's gone up in flames at the end of the world which... I might add... is impending... it's right round the corner, man.

The crowd begin to chant 'Wyatt Sucks!, Wyatt Sucks!'.

And I find it kinda funny, man, I really do, that people like to use the term 'that's a sign of Armageddon' sometimes sparingly for humour, or something. You guys have been saying that about the two tag team pairings this week. Mortal enemies teaming together. Men who have hit each other with all sorts of weapons, men who have cheated one another out of championship opportunities... and the one true shining light of hope in the undeniable world of darkness that is UWF today, 'The Angel in The Dirt', Bray Wyatt. Maybe it is a harbinger of the end times... but I will be the decider of that. This week is simply an excuse for me to physically exorcise my will... and cleanse UWF of more 'moral monsters'... even if I have to do it to my 'partner'... Jeff Jarrett... and I will be your partner this week Jeff, because I am an angel, I forgive and I forget... but I will warn you I will not forgive this world for what it has done to me. You are just a bit-part in something much bigger Jeff... but soon, you will all see, that I am heaven bound after a living hell and I WILL... bring on the end times... because I have just the very tool to do it. Should I see fit...

Bray raises his Money In The Bank briefcase as the crowd boo loudly.

[video=youtube;eBR3vwYJCiE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBR3vwYJCiE&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The crazy ex-World Heavyweight Champion comes out to the ring to the biggest pop of the night so far. The sadistic Ambrose looks determined and angry, not a good combination for his opponent. Ambrose gets into the ring as quickly as he can before turning towards the crowd and the cameras to taunt.

YEEEAAAHHH!

30u48qb.gif

The fans begin to get on their feet, booing the hell out of the arrival of Batista. He walks through the curtains Television Championship around his waist. Batista walks to the ramp as he stops half way before crouching down as the pyrotechnics goes off. Batista gets back up, slapping himself on the chest a couple times as he makes his way to the ring. He gets into the ring and looks at his opponents with a sneer.

JeffJarrett.jpg
&
BrayWyatt1.jpg
vs.
Batista.jpg
&
DeanAmbrose.jpg

*Ding Ding Ding*

Jim Ross: Well folks, this has to be the most bizzarious of encounters with enemies teaming with enemies.

Roddy Piper: Ahh, this should have been a made fatal four way match but at the same time, Batista has turned into some groveling bitch, hoping to align with the better man in Dean Ambrose!

Jim Ross: Now, now, who knows what Batista is thinking about.

The match gets under way with Dean Ambrose and Jeff Jarrett and the two lock it up in the center of the ring, but Dean Ambrose quickly flips Jeff Jarrett over with a modified headlock toss straight down onto the canvas, Jarrett is caught but Dean Ambrose doesn’t keep the single hold locked in for long as the transitions the hold into an armbar, allowing Jarrett to crawl to his feet but his left arm is firmly locked in the armbar by Dean Ambrose, who proceeds to deliver a boot to the knee joint of Jarrett, dropping Jarrett down to one knee, Ambrose steps over the armbar hold and delivers a back heel kick to the face of Jarrett, knocking him down to the canvas, Bray Wyatt doesn’t show any kind of concern for his partner as Dean Ambrose staggers backwards smirking; waiting for Jeff Jarrett to get back to his feet but Batista out of sheer selfishness and glory tags himself in, leaving Dean Ambrose bewildered as Batista goes towards Jeff Jarrett.

Jim Ross: What in the hell?

Roddy Piper: Batista getting the win.

As Batista storms towards Jeff Jarrett, Jarrett boots Batista in the gut and pulls him down across the middle rope, Bray Wyatt being one who enjoys the handicap style tackles runs across the ring apron and kicks Batista in the side of the head, allowing Jeff Jarrett to pull Batista off the ropes and back into the center of the ring, grabbing him into an Russian Legsweep before rolling to his feet, Jarrett looks at Batista and yells “Your turn boy!â€￾ and slaps Wyatt across the chest and climbs out of the ring but Bray Wyatt isn’t too bothered by this as Batista is slightly easy pickings, Batista gets back to his feet but gets booted in the gut and grabs Batista into the STO hold before swinging backwards as Batista’s head crashes across the canvas, Wyatt rolls Batista onto his back and makes an unconvential cover as referee Mike Choida makes the count.

One…

Two…

Jim Ross: That move Bray Wyatt has used numerous times to put opponents away and now Batista is apart of this list.

Roddy Piper: Ahh well, Dean Ambrose is probably enjoying this beat down on Batista. Or he could do what he’s about to do.

Ambrose breaks up the pin with a punt kick to Wyatt!
Wyatt goes flying off the top of Batista as Ambrose smirks and climbs back out of the ring and waves at Jeff Jarrett as Wyatt gets to his feet and looks pretty pissed with Ambrose but he vents on Jeff Jarrett, walking up to him and delivers a slap across the face of Jeff Jarrett, tagging Double J into the match, Jeff Jarrett climbs through the middle rope and pushes Bray Wyatt and yells at him and the two go into a full out brawl, Dean Ambrose bursts into laughter as Mike Choida tries to get involved but gets hit by a flailing elbow from Wyatt, sending Choida down to the canvas but that doesn’t stop the two from brawling; Jeff Jarrett manages to get the upper hand and nails the Stroke to Wyatt, Wyatt rolls out of the ring but unfortunately Ambrose has came into the ring with a steel chair in hand and drills Jeff Jarrett across the head with it. But Dean Ambrose isn’t done yet, he glances over his shoulder and notices Batista hauling himself up to a vertical base and without a second thought about it, delivers a drop and violent chair shot across the head of Batista.

Roddy Piper: JR, what is wrong with Dean Ambrose!?

Jim Ross: I believe it’s called being a schizophrenic.

Ambrose throws the chair on Batista for good measures but as he turns Wyatt swings for Ambrose with the Money in the Bank briefcase but he gets caught with a huge big boot from Eli Cottenwood, Bray Wyatt smiles as he drops to his knees and pushes the steel chair out of the ring, giving Eli Cottenwood time to throw Choida infront of Bray Wyatt covering Batista, Choida makes the count.

One…

Two…

Jim Ross: Blah god, Ambrose just cost his own team the match and Bray Wyatt steals it!

Roddy Piper: Typical YES, eh JR!?

Three…

*Ding Ding Ding*

Winner via pinfall at 6:03: Bray Wyatt & Jeff Jarrett

Bray Wyatt wastes no time rolling out of the ring and being joined by Eli Cottenwood and the Money in the Bank briefcase, both smile and begin to back up the entrance ramp; Jeff Jarrett rolls out of the ring to checked on by Karen Jarrett, leaving only Dean Ambrose and Batista in the middle of the ring; Ambrose gets to his feet, frustrated with the events that just happens rolls out of the ring and grabs the steel chair once more before sliding back into the ring and watches over Batista as the Animal gathers his thoughts and climbs back to a vertical base but Dean Ambrose is ruthless as he drills the steel chair into the gut of Batista, before dropping it on the floor. Ambrose doesn’t even think twice about it as he hoists Batista up and delivers a huge One Hitter on the steel chair, the fans go nuts for Dean Ambrose psychoticness as he stumbles across the ring and yells for a microphone which is kindly given to him by a ring technician, who cowers back in fear as Dean Ambrose speaks up.

Jim Ross: What the devil is going on!?

Roddy Piper: I dunno JR!

Dean Ambrose stands in the middle of the ring, with a very sinister smile on his face, finally disposing of Batista once and for all, he grabs a microphone and staggers across the ring and screams into the microphone.

Dean Ambrose: See this! See what I've done, there is nobody, and I mean nobody who could stand toe to toe me in this ring, there is nobody crazy enough to have a conversation with Dean Ambrose, there is NOBODY who can deliver the carnage I did tonight but most important, there ain't nobody who is brave enough to take me in an anything goes match! Infact, I dare someone to come out here and try and prove me wrong!

The fans cheer almost loudly as he continues to stumble back and forth, holding his head waiting for someone to answer the challenge, when the most unsual and possibly the least likely person to answer Ambrose, does.

[video=youtube;fEi5tsoJFKw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEi5tsoJFKw[/video]

The fans seemingly erupt into cheers as the theme of t.A.T.u "All about Us hits the PA system" hits the PA system, and a single name crops up on the titantron and the person themself emerges on the titantron.

tumblr_m0zdh49oMs1rpomcjo2_r1_250.png

Velvet Sky emerges from the backstage with a punkish look about her, she begins to skip down the entrance with a very big grin on her face, she climbs onto ring apron and does her perfect little butt wiggle before climbing into ring, Dean Ambrose very VERY shocked at what's going on as Velvet Sky takes a microphone away and talks to Dean Ambrose.

tna_impact_wrestling_2011_07_28_28429_avi_000192091.jpg

Velvet Sky: I'm sorry, but what!? W.T.F? Who are you to say you're the most deranged man, just eww, you might be ugly and have a disgusting personally but honestly, hunni, you ain't the most hardcore man in this company, you aren't even hardcore, just YUCK! You disgust me, it's people like you, the ugly, the horriously minded that needs to be cleansed from the world and I know a person who can do that, who can dispose of you just because you are just a wannabe hun, a pretend, a try-hard... He told me to say this...

"What about him?
WHAT...

ABOUT...

RAVEN!?"

[video=youtube;cqfEIJ3SCg4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqfEIJ3SCg4[/video]

The fans suddenly go mad as the UCW Hall of Famer himself, Raven steps out from the backstage as the arena is plunged into crimson blood red as Raven smirks and smacks his Singapore Cane down on the the steel grating and smirks at Dean Ambrose as Velvet Sky swipes her make-up away and waves at Dean Ambrose as Raven marches down the entrance ramp, Dean Ambrose is psyched and begins to taunt Raven to bring it as Raven climbs through the middle rope, Dean Ambrose charges at him but Raven sticks out his cane, seemingly blocking Ambrose as Velvet Sky continues to talk but Raven remains silence.

Szantyrinring.jpg

Velvet Sky: Firstly, you putrid human-being Dean Ambrose, don't you even think that Raven is going to waste his precious words on you, but let me tell you this, Halloween Havok will be your end of days, savior the time you got left, savior those few breathes in your body because the clockwork orange is ticking down to your demise because the Age of Raven so be-careful what you wish for, because you WILL regret the results and you better scream, IT'S RAVEN!

The fans go nuts as Dean Ambrose smirks and begins to clap Raven as Raven chuckles and the two are seemingly staring each other down in the middle of the ring, Dean Ambrose begins to stumble and stagger towards the ring ropes and yells at Raven "I'll see you at Halloween Havok!" before leaping out of the ring and walking up the entrance ramp as Raven and Velvet Sky watch on, Raven almost emotionless but Velvet Sky is all fired up and cannot wait for the encounter.

Smackdowns titantron comes to life and the image shows Josh Matthews standing in front of the camera, looking dorky as usual. The camera pans outwards and standing right behind him, is the 7 foot tall Big Show, who seems to be intimidating Matthews quite a bit. Josh raises the mic and speaks.

Josh Matthews: Ladies and Gentlemen, my new guest at this time, as this was definitely not scheduled, The Big Show. Well... you got me, and a microphone, what do you want to say?

40010176_384x288_generated.jpg

Big Show: Josh, I've got some very clear things I'd like to go over with the UWF Universe and some of the boys in the locker room. First of all, if you scream for help again, so help me I will make you look like that guy.

Big Show points with one hand and with his other, grabs the camera to make sure it does not move. Josh looks over where he is pointing, and looks frightened out of his mind.

Big Show: See Josh, you don't want to look like him. So shut your mouth and keep holding the mic where I dont have to slouch down to your level. Anyway, Josh, another point I'd like to make is about Dolph Ziggler, my unfortunate opponent tonight. Dolph Ziggler is somebody who I think truly doesn't understand what he's going up against. Just like Dean Ambrose. Just like Triple H and Damien Sandow and the former World Champion, Ted Dibiase. He just doesn't get it, you know? And see, what I told him not too long ago, is what happens to people like Dolph who are "show offs", is that they get Hurt. They get hurt badly, especially when it's not an accident. I'm in control of whether or not this kid walks away from this match tonight. Don't you think thats just a little, too powerful to let go of? Well, the answer is yes Josh. I realized that I have the power to dish out as much punishment as possible and get away with it, because everybody is afraid of me. Whether or not they'll admit it, it's just too obvious when you stare down at them into their eyes, because you see it plain as day. So what I do to Dolph tonight is going to be another clear message to the Smackdown locker room of why its important to never screw with The Giant.

Josh Matthews: Well.. is that it? Can I go now?

Big Show: You leave when I say you can leave, you got that?

Josh Matthews: Yes sir..

Big Show: Anywho Josh, I was thinking over the weekend about Vengeance. And I remembered how I just lost it and snapped, hitting Damien square in the face with a chair, scrambling his brains. It cost me the match I so wanted to win, but I realized that I don't need the Television championship. I didn't need to beat Sandow to show exactly why I'm the best Big man in this business. I'm the best, Period. End of story. You can't touch me, because I'm going to mess you up something fierce. One punch, all it takes Josh. One punch and you're history. And where I'm going with this Josh, is that Sandow found out the easy way because he got to keep what he covets the most; his belts. Now, I figured, whats a better way to get another champions attention, rather them just pummeling his face in with a chair?

Big Show looks down at Josh and raises his eyebrows looking for an answer. Matthews practically pees himself and mutters

Josh Matthews: Does it have something to do with what you showed me earlier?...

Big Show: See Josh, you're a smart kid. You're learning.

Big Show takes a few steps over, out of camera range. Moments later he steps back into frame
except its not just him. By the scruff of his neck, Big Show holds up in the air Ricardo Rodriguez, who has a swollen eye and blood coming out his nose. Audible gasps are heard in the arena as Big Show smiles at his handy work.

Big Show: I know it's a bit over the top, but I figured I'd work my way up the championship tiers. First stop was the Television title, now, it's the European. Jeff Jarrett, you're officially on notice. Because the Big Show is coming for you and your precious European Title, not because I want it. But because I can.

Big Show finishes his statement with a snarl before he punches Ricardo right in the face! Ricardo clearly falls down, completely out of it, as Big Show stares down at the mess he's made. Josh Matthews runs away calling for help as the camera looks down at the unconscious ring announcer, sprawled out on the floor. Big Show takes one step over him and walks away while medical staff rush in.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLL, It's the Big Show!
[video=youtube;ACBxhdq87d4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACBxhdq87d4[/video]

"Crank it up" by Brand New Sin plays through the PA system and massively tall pyro erupts from the stage with a ruckus. Pillars of smoke bellow out from the steel and the fans give a mixed reaction for the Worlds Largest Athlete. Out from behind the curtain and the remnants of the smoke, emerges the Big Show. Dressed to compete, Big Show walks out with a purpose and stands out on the stage. He places his hands on his hips, while the fans boo and cheer him, before he makes his way towards the ramp. Show walks down the ramp more quickly than usual, and he turns the corner and stomps up the steel steps. Big Show steps over the top rope as if it were nothing, and opts to skip his typical in ring taunt.

…Here To Show The World…

[video=youtube;zF8d_68H6BA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zF8d_68H6BA[/video]

Ziggler’s music hits and he totally kills the crowds buzz. Without care however, he proceeds to his now signature moves.

tumblr_m94z46i6g21rd4wffo2_250.gif

In his pink ‘Show Off’ tee Dolph girates before spinning around and screaming some sort of delusional, grandeur based, self promotion at the crowd. Dolph walks down to the ring, pointing at himself and then his ‘Show Off’ tee before rolling into the ring and grabbing a microphone from ringside. He goes to speak when a hush falls over the crowd but instead runs and jumps on to the turnbuckle to showboat some more. This draws boos from the crowd and I’m sure they’d quite like to see him get laid out with a chair…

RAW_996_Photo_075.jpeg

Dolph hops down and goes face to…well, face to sort of lower chest region with Big Show and there is a murmur of noise and laughter in the crowd as the difference in stature is almost alarming. Dolph noticeably gulps before regaining his composure.

BigShow.jpg
Vs.
DolphzigglerSmack_zpsa76d05c6.jpg

Ding Ding Ding

The bell rings and it is time for the match to begin, and Ziggler who has been chomping at the bit to get underway with his debut for two weeks and immediately goes to work unleashing right and left hands on the Big Show. The 7 foot monster is so surprised by Ziggler’s attack he is staggered. Ziggler unloads a knife edge chop on the big man before beginning to work the legs by just kicking Show in the knee caps. Show is forced to lean over and Ziggler brings up a knee which connects with Show’s bald head. The crowd are actually behind Ziggler tonight as he unloads a dropkick into Show’s knee cap. This gets the monster to a knee and Ziggler looks to send the Giant to the ground with a bull dog, but Show has had enough and throws Ziggler off of him. Ziggler goes shooting off of the ropes and right into a big slap across the chest from Show that sends Ziggler crashing to the mat.

JR:
That shows you the power of the Big Show right there Hot Rod, in one flip of the proverbial wrist Ziggler goes down.

Piper:
Well come on JR, Dolph Ziggler looks like a freakin model, not a wrestler!

Show looks mad as he brings Ziggler to his feet and sends him sailing off of the ropes, Show looks to end it early with a big clothesline but Ziggler ducks it and springboards off of the ropes and comes back with a back elbow, but it appears to do more damage to Ziggler than Show, and allows Show to pick up Ziggler and body slam him to the mat.

JR:
Even a simple body slam is ten times worse when it is done by the World’s Largest Athlete.

Piper:
I don’t think Ziggler’s ballerina training is going to work against a man who is essentially unmovable!

Show just laughs at Ziggler who is on the mat holding his back in pain before picking up Ziggler and wrapping his tree trunk like arms around Ziggler in bear hug. The crowd jeer Show as it is clear the breath, perhaps the life of Ziggler is being worn out right in front of the Georgia crowd. Ziggler knowing he is in big trouble uses what he has, his elbows and drives them into the face of Show. It might only feel like a bee sting to the World’s Largest Athlete but Ziggler keeps pressing until Show finally lets go of the hold and saves Ziggler’s career perhaps. Ziggler seeing an opportunity drives his shoulder into the gut of the Big Show. Show leans over and Ziggler leaps into the air as high as he possibly can and connects with the Name Dropper. The ring shakes from the amount of weight of the Big Show and the crowd is indeed impressed. It takes all of Ziggler’s strength to roll the Big Show over but he does and makes the cover.

1…

2…

Big Show kicks out!

JR:
My god I think I felt the earth shake there, and Dolph Ziggler has taken down the 7 ft tall Giant!

Piper:
That was from the impact in the ring? I thought you farted JR!

Show is quick to his knees but Ziggler is quicker as he wraps his arm around the Big Show. The crowd lets off a slight pop as Ziggler puts Show in the sleeper hold! However the massive neck of the Big Show is hard to squeeze and Ziggler has to use two arms. Show shows his ungodly strength by getting to his feet holding Ziggler on his back, but Ziggler manages to get just enough pressure on to send him back down to a knee. Ziggler is feeling confident, as he should as he has the Big Show in a position most people just dream of. Unfortunately the Big Show is angry and lets out a scream of unnatural proportions before getting to his feet and running backwards so that Ziggler’s is sandwiched into the turnbuckle. The crowd boo as Ziggler is forced to break the hold.

JR:
Oh my word what a counter by the Big Show! The man who just moments ago staked claim towards the European Championship by decimating Ricardo Rodriguez. Now he may have just decimated Ziggler as well.

Piper:
Man, Ziggler must feel like he was in a car crash after that one.

Ziggler looks horrible now as Show is holding his throat trying to regain his breath. Once he does he turns his attention back towards the Show Off and his face turns red in rage. Show goes over to the corner and just lifts Ziggler off his feet and tosses him to the mat. The impact shoots Ziggler right back to his feet and into the opposite corner. Hanging with his chin on the turnbuckle he is in a very bad place as Show follows full speed ahead. Show looks to crush Ziggler again in the turnbuckle, but at the last second the Show- Off moves out of the way and the Big Show can’t stop and collides with the ring post. The crowd love to see the Big Show hurt, but everyone is shocked when Ziggler uses the opportunity to come up behind the off balance Show and bring him to the mat with the Zig Zag! No one can believe it as both men just lay there on the mat together.

JR:
My god! The Zig Zag from out of nowhere! And now both men are down.

Piper:
The Zig Zag, I take back my comment about him being a model, with a move named the Zig Zag he sounds more like a Cheerleader.

JR:
He was a Cheerleader, Piper.

Piper:
Say what?

Piper’s mind is blown as Ziggler after crucial seconds off the clock have gone by throws his arm on top of the Big Show.

1….

2…

3.. NO!

Big Show gets the shoulder up and the crowd boo loudly. Ziggler grabs his hair in disbelief as he can’t believe what has just transpired. Ziggler again goes for the cover thinking it is a fluke.

1…

2…

This time the Big Show tosses Ziggler up into the air and down onto the mat as if benching in the gym. Ziggler lands and it knocks the air out of him and Ziggler not willing to be stuck in the ring slides outside of it hoping to find safety. Show gets to his feet and does not look happy.

JR:
Everytime I see the Big Show I think I get a little more freightened by him Hot Rod. As he not only kicked out twice from the Zig Zag, but with authority as well.

Piper:
Cheerleader… Wow…

The official tries to tell Show not to follow, but Show does what he wants when he wants and goes anyway. The official begins the long ten count as Show heads over to Ziggler. Show pulls Ziggler to his feet, but Dolph may have just been playing Possum as he unloads two fingers into the eyes of the Big Show, blinding the Giant. Show lets off a scream of rage as Ziggler begins looking around for something to use next. Without thinking about it Ziggler climbs up on top of the barricade and as fans try to touch him he waits. The Big Show is still brushing his eyes trying to get his sight back when he does he turns. Ziggler leaps off the barricade towards the Big Show looking to do damage, but the Monster catches him and the crowd cannot believe it. With a rage in his voice Show takes Ziggler, particularly his spine and sends it crashing into the steel ring post. Big Show smiles as the official takes the count to 4 taking his time not really wanting to count either of these men out. The Big Show doesn’t look at all done either as he reaches down and grabs Ziggler by the throat. Ziggler immediately cannot breathe and the Big Show lifts him to his feet as if he were a child.

JR:
Oh no! God no! Not this!

Piper:
Big Show has evil intentions JR!

Show lifts up Ziggler into the air and chokeslams him to the ground, Ziggler connecting on the floor with a hideous thud! The crowd are now booing the Big Show as the official counts to 6! Show sees some little kids booing him in the front row and heads over to talk some trash to them. This infuriates the crowd some more but the Big Show doesn’t care.

JR:
I think the Big Show should stop wasting time and get Ziggler back in the ring and end this damn thing!

Piper:
He’s the God Damn Big Show JR! He does what he wants when he wants and if he wants to yell at some 5 year olds are you going
to stop him!? Yeah didn’t think so!

At 8 he turns around and picks up Ziggler and tosses him into the ring, Show is methodically taking his time. Show goes to climb into the ring but the crowd suddenly gets into it as a lone figure comes down the ramp. Alberto Del Rio! Show turns to see what the commotion is and looks surprised to see its Del Rio. Rio looks ready to kick Show’s ass as he is taking off his nice jacket and shirt. Show tells Del Rio to bring it completely forgetting about the 10 count. The official counts 10 and the Big Show turns realizing what has just happened. The crowd cheer wildly.

Dolph-ziggler.jpg

Here is your winner as a result of a count out: Dolph Ziggler!

Del Rio stops coming down to the ring and smiles his cocky smile. Del Rio clearly is not interested in tangling with the Big Show at the moment as he begins heading back up the ramp happy to have gotten a small margin of revenge for his friend Ricardo.

JR:
Wow! Dolph Ziggler with the major upset and its all thanks to Alberto Del Rio, this cannot make the Big Show happy at all Hot Rod.

Piper:
Would you be happy if you lost to a cheerleader JR?

JR:
You aren’t going to be able to let that go are you, Roddy?

Ziggler is in the ring having his hand raised, unfortunately for him he thinks things are over and gets within arm’s length of the Big Show. Show grabs Ziggler by the foot and pulls him down face first to the mat knocking any wind he had recovered out of him. Show then drags Ziggler out of the ring and to the floor so Ziggler is again dropped on his face hard. The crowd boo as the Big Show picks up the victor and puts him into the Cobra clutch! Show lets out a scream of fury before he shoots Ziggler into the barricade. Ziggler’s neck and spine hit with no give into the barricade right in front of the little 5 year olds. Show yells at them! “No one messes with me!â€￾

JR:
Bah Gawd! Dolph Ziggler might have just been broken in half! Someone call the EMT’s!

Piper:
Good grief. Ziggler has been tossed around more than scrambled eggs tonight and now he might be jelly.

Show looks incredibly annoyed and pissed as he screams. The cameras not wanting to get any closer for risk of injury the production crew calls to go somewhere else!

The camera pans to ringside where JR and Piper are waiting to speak.

JR:
Ladies and gentlemen we have are waiting for a status update on that of Ricardo Rodriguez, who was viciously attacked by the Big Show earlier this evening in what was an unprovoked, vile attack.

Piper: Big Show has made his claim for the European Championship in a big way, because I'm sure Jeff Jarrett wants his hands on the Big Show.

JR: And it has been quite a week so far for Mr. Rodiguez who had some trouble getting to the arena. And I know this might not be classy at a time like this, I am pretty sure Ricardo would want us to proceed. So folks without further adeiu we present to you the First Edition of Where's Ricardo!?

NOTE: Ricardo's dialog has been translated via an interpreter.

The video feed cuts into the show as we see footage from a handheld camera at an airport. The person holding the camera is running through the terminal; dodging other people. Finally, the camera is turned to show the disheveled face of Ricardo Rodriguez looking quite frantic.

Ricardo: I have the ticket and am rushing to make the flight to Georgia! Do not worry, Alberto! I won’t let you down!! I will be there!! I promise!!

Suddenly, the camera and Ricardo go down hard; falling over someones luggage. As the camera lays on the floor, we see Ricardo picking himself up and an overweight woman helping him up.

Woman: Oh, my GOD! It’s you!!! You’re Ricardo!! Where’s Del Rio??

The woman starts looking around as Ricardo tries to run. Unfortunately, he is grabbed by the arm as the large woman yells.

Woman: DORA!!! GET OVER HERE!!! YOU’LL NEVER GUESS WHO I GOT!!!

tumblr_lxisga3dZa1qgo0a1o1_500_zps47771dd0.jpg

Suddenly, the camera cuts off and on to show Ricardo sitting at the opening to his plane.

Ricardo: I am SO sorry, Alberto. That obnoxious woman had to have a picture taken and made me miss my plane. But no worries, I left a message for your banker. I should have another ticket in no time.

After some static, the camera comes on to see Ricardo more than a little distraught.

Ricardobackstage9_zpsfd4e55f0-1.jpg

Ricardo: I don’t know why I haven’t heard from your banker. But, never fear! I will earn the money myself and make Smackdown, in time to announce Mr. Jarrett!!

The camera comes off and back on to show Ricardo wearing a T-shirt and standing on what looks like a movie set.

Ricardo: As luck would have it, there was a talent scout at the airport who was looking for someone with that certain something JUST LIKE ME!!! Can you believe my luck! So, here I go, starring in my first movie! Wish me luck!!!

We see Ricardo run over and sit at a desk in a mock classroom with several other people. As he waves and smiles, two men come into view, one in a suit and the other wearing a polo shirt.

ricardo-rodriguez-150x150.jpg

The Suit: Is that the best you could find?

The Polo Shirt: Short notice, right? But don’t worry. He’s just comic relief. No sex scenes.

2005_the_interpreter_068-1.jpg

The Suit: Thank God! The kid doesn’t look like he’s even HAD sex yet! I mean, I don't want him ruining my PORNO!

Suddenly, the Polo Shirt walks away and yells: Ok, people! Let’s make magic!!!

The Suit spots the camera with a puzzled look on his face and turns it off. We then head back to JR and Piper.

JR: Folks during that presentation we have learned that Ricardo was very fortunate as the Doctor's say Ricardo has a concussion and a broken nose thanks to the Big Show, and Hot Rod I think this may have gotten personal.

Piper: Well rumor has it Jeff Jarrett is going to have the opportunity to say his thoughts next week and answer the challenge of the Big Show and boy with the King of the Mountain's attititude lately, it should be interesting.

The bell rings signaling the next match.

Lillian Garcia: The following contest is scheduled for one fall.

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME

[video=youtube;5wuA9V_sqRA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wuA9V_sqRA[/video]

Edge walks out on stage and is pumped for his upcoming match. He walks out towards the middle of the ramp and does his pose.

Lillian Garcia: Introducing first from Toronto, Ontario, Canada: Weighing in at 241 pounds he is the Rated-R…Superstar…Edge!

He continues down the ramp and slides in under the ring.

He then goes up on the ropes and poses for the crowd as they all cheer loudly for him.

He gets down, taking his shirt off, and readies himself for the match.

[video=youtube;1kWAETNn51s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1kWAETNn51s[/video]

Fans cheer as Rey Mysterio pops out of the staging as if he were flying before he makes his way to the ring, Rey is wearing a cape with the 619 from his back to show that he is here to stop the evils in wrestling. Rey goes and he takes off his cape and he begins to interact with the fans

Lillian Garcia: Introducing the challenger: From San Diego California, weighing in at 175 pounds… He is UWF's Resident Super Hero, Rey Mysterio.

Mysterio gets into the ring and goes the corner, Mysterio poses for the young children and his fans in attendence as the bell rings.

Edge.jpg
Vs.
ReyMysterio.jpg

Ding Ding Ding

The bell rings and the Smackdown crowd is split 50/50 down the middle between the Rated R Superstar and the Superhero Rey Mysterio! Rey and Edge stare each other down in the center of the ring before the Rated R Superstar just shoves Mysterio aside. Rey goes flying into the corner and stops himself looking up at Edge for the clear cheap shot. Edge smirks, “gotchaâ€￾. Mysterio shakes his head and smiles knowing Edge is just playing with the Master of the 619. The two lock up in the center of the ring and Edge is quick to grab the arm of Mysterio and begin twisting it but Rey is quick to lash out with a kick to Edge’s leg that stuns the Rated R Superstar. Mysterio then begins nailing Edge in the side of the head with a right hand, followed by a second. Edge still holding Mysterio’s arm is in trouble as Rey springboards off of the ropes and turns towards Edge where he quickly connects with a hurricarana that gets the fans to their feet. Mysterio stands tall showing if Edge is going to play practical jokes Mysterio is going to take him down. Edge looks on from the ground with a knowing look. He knows he is going to have to be serious to take a man like Mysterio down.

JR:
Edge perhaps doing what he says cost him at Vengeance and that is underestimating the man who came so close to becoming World Champion at Vengeance Rey Mysterio.

Piper:
Well Edge said he wasn’t going to do that anymore and wasn’t going to let anything stop him now JR. We’re going to see right now if that is true or not.

Edge gets back to his feet and he and the Superhero are tied up again. Mysterio uses his abilities to get Edge on the ropes as Edge applies a headlock, Mysterio is thus able to send Edge shooting off of the ropes, but Mysterio is just not strong or big enough to build momentum as Edge comes back and drops Mysterio to the mat with a shoulder block. Edge feels good for a moment but takes his eyes off the prize allowing Mysterio to trip him up and Edge goes head first into the mat. Mysterio wastes little time getting to his feet and driving a dropkick into the downed Rated R superstar’s head. Rey goes for the first cover of the match up.

1…

2…

Edge kicks out!

Both men get to their feet, Edge a little off balance which allows Mysterio to swipe out the legs of Edge, this gives him the opportunity to drop on top of Edge for a second time.

1…

2…

Edge kicks out!

Edge rolls away before getting to his feet looking completely frustrated as Mysterio stands ready for action.

JR:
I’m a little surprised at the beginning of this match Hot Rod, could Edge almost be overcompensating here tonight after his loss to Daniel Bryan at Vengeance.

Piper:
The only person who can say what is going on in the mind of the Rated R Superstar is Edge right now JR. But if his face is any indication of what he is thinking, he’s thinking, Fuck me!

The two circle each other perhaps waiting for an opening in each other’s defenses. Edge not seeing anything calls out for a test of strength, Mysterio hesitates and it leaves Edge with an opening as he nails Mysterio in the gut with a sharp kick. A right hand to the masked face of Mysterio who falls into the ropes from the impact. Edge grabs Mysterio and sends him slinging off of the ropes, but as Mysterio comes back he uses his speed and quickness to literally slide underneath Edge’s legs. Edge is frustrated and needs time to regroup and Mysterio comes shooting back at him, Edge nails him with a second kick to the gut before sliding him across the mat and underneath the bottom rope to the ring floor below. Mysterio catches himself and pops back up and Edge now performs a baseball slide right into Mysterio sending the Superhero to the floor again.

Piper:
That almost looked like Edge was taking a fit there, as he just threw Mysterio outside of the ring like I throw out hookers in my hotel room in the morning.

JR:
That’s a thought I didn’t need to have in my head Hot Rod.

Edge stands up in the ring and wipes his long locks out of his face before proceeding outside of the ring after his opponent. He finds Rey on the outside getting to his feet with the help of the barricade. Edge wastes no time lifting up his smaller opponent and having him whiplash himself on the barricade. The Edgeheads in the crowd love this more determined Edge while the kiddie Mysterio fans are not. Seeing that Rey is hurting Edge grabs his opponent and with ease sends Mysterio flying knee first into the steel steps, Mysterio flips over them and lands hard on his back. Edge knows all about Mysterio’s problems with his knees and again wastes no time giving him opponent a moment to rest. Edge brings Mysterio up so he is laid out on Edge’s right shoulder before Edge uses his strength to slingshot Mysterio knees first into the steel turnbuckle. A nasty impact is heard as Rey hits the ground hard. Mysterio is in serious pain as he holds his one knee in pain on the ring floor.

JR:
My word, Edge taking out the surgically repaired knees of the former Number One Contender in brutal fashion. Just throwing Mysterio knee first into that unforgiving steel ring post.

Piper:
Edge has a big and creative imagination, he comes up with the coolest ways to hurt his opponent and that was indeed awesome!

Edge grabs his opponent and tosses him back into the ring, the high-flying fast offense of Mysterio is in serious trouble now as Edge continues his offense. He drops his knees into Mysterio’s knee, forcing another scream of pain to come out from behind the mask. As Mysterio sits up to grab his knee, Edge unleashes a kick to the side of the head that knocks Mysterio back down. Edge goes for the cover.

1…

2…

Mysterio gets the shoulder up!

Edge backs off thanks to the official as Mysterio begins trying to get to his feet, but you can see Mysterio can barely stand, it allows Edge to feign attacking from the front and quickly go behind Rey’s back and nail him with a chop block. The Edge heads are loving it as the Rated R Superstar doesn’t even bother going for the cover, he’s out to make a statement as he grabs Mysterio’s legs and the crowd lets off a big mixed reaction, as Edge locks in the Edgecator, the kneeling inverted sharpshooter. Mysterio is in obvious pain as Edge has put in the perfect submission move to attack the injured knees of Rey. Rey screams in agony as Edge tries hard to get Mysterio to tap out, but the Man of Steel will not let up as Edge is forced to increase the pressure. A 619 chant stems from the crowd as they want to see Rey Rey make it to the ropes, and the Batman wannabe is fighting with all his heart and soul to get there. Meanwhile Edge is fighting to stay on top and keep Rey away from the ropes, looking to make the hero tap and send a major message. However regardless of if Mysterio has a shattered knee or not, the masked man reaches the bottom rope to a big pop from the crowd. Edge is forced begrudgingly to let go.

JR:
My god has does Mysterio do it Hot Rod? Finding a way to make it to the ropes even when the pressure had to be overwhelming!

Piper:
Mysterio is a masked idiot. He should have just tapped out there and allowed himself to fight another day. With the mood Edge is in he might find his mask being the only thing left of himself when this is over.

Edge tries to go right back after Mysterio but Brian Hebner gets in between the two and forces Edge to the corner while Mysterio uses the ropes to get to his feet. Mysterio shakes his leg perhaps getting feeling back in it before turning right back into Edge who lifts Mysterio up onto his shoulder as if looking for a running power slam, but Mysterio fidgets out of it and lands on the mat, awkwardly, and potentially twisting his already injured knee. Edge doesn’t need anymore of an opportunity as he grabs Mysterio and drives his head into the mat with the Edgecution! The Edgeheads cheer as Edge goes for the cover and the win.

1…

2…

3.. NO!

Mysterio gets the shoulder up and Edge can’t believe it!

JR:
I thought that was it and Edge had picked up the victory, but it isn’t to be as Mysterio finds a way to get the shoulder up.

Piper:
Edge has been so impressive after such a slow start and he can’t seem to pop the zit known as Rey Mysterio.

Edge gets up to his feet furious and seething as he heads to the corner and gets down and begins screaming at Rey to get up. The crowd gives off a heavy mixed reaction as Edge begins bouncing in the corner hoping Rey gets to his feet sooner rather than later. Rey uses the opposite corner to slowly get to his feet. The camera shows two kids in the front row wearing Mysterio masks trying to warn Mysterio. Rey gets to his feet and turns around and the crowd hold their breath as Edge lunges. And catches nothing but the ring post! Mysterio had timed it perfectly to use the ropes so he hung up on the ropes right above Edge’s spear range. Edge is in the corner and Mysterio comes down and positions himself perfectly to sunset flip Edge into a pinning predicament.

1….

2…

3… NO!

Edge is able to flip Mysterio and the crowd is shocked as Edge grabs the tights of Mysterio!

1…

2…

3… NO!

Brian Hebner sees Edge using the tights and immediately stops the count not allowing Edge to cheat his way to victory. Edge can’t believe he was caught and begins arguing with the official.

Piper:
Of all the times the damn official would see something like that it had to be this time. Poor Edge!

JR:
Edge wanted to win so badly he tried to cheat Piper! Cheater’s never win and I think that is what the official is trying to tell the Rated R Superstar here!

Edge is so busy with the official he doesn’t see Mysterio get to his feet and look really peeved with Edge’s tactics. He doesn’t even bother to let Edge turn around showing as much respect for Edge as Edge just showed him and Mysterio lands a dropkick to Edge’s back. The impact shoots Edge into a very dangerous position his upperbody laying on the second rope. Mysterio forgets the pain in his knees for the moment as adrenaline has taken over as Mysterio bounces off the ropes and comes back and connects with the 619 to a monster pop from the sold out crowd.

JR:
San Diego just got a call in the 619 region Hot Rod!

Piper:
We’re not in San Diego JR! That was so bad I thought I was sitting next to Michael Cole!

Mysterio stands on the apron waiting as Edge toppled to the ground but now is fighting to get back to his feet. Mysterio calls for the West Coast Pop to which the crowd approves. Edge gets to his feet and Rey hops up to the top rope before jumping off of it and looking to connect with the West Coast Pop, but the Rated R Superstar is a legend for a reason as out of nowhere Edge drives his shoulder into the flying Mysterio and spears him to the mat! The crowd cannot believe it!

Piper:
SPEAR! SPEAR! SPEAR!

JR:
Bah Gawd what an impact. Both men might be broken in half, God have Mercy!

Edge and Mysterio both hurting from the exchange of finishers both lay on the ground unmoving. Edge is on his stomach while Rey is on his face, the crowd applaud the effort of both men to pull off a spot like that. After what feels like an eternity to the Rated R Superstar he finds the energy to throw his arm on top of Mysterio. Hebner gets down and begins the count.

1…

2…

3.. NO!

Mysterio somehow gets the shoulder up!

Edge moves to his back unable to move as both men just lay there for a moment regaining the stamina it is going to take to win this match.

JR:
The people here in Atlanta are on their feet not sure who is going to be able to pull out this great and competitive match!

Piper:
Edge every time JR! Mysterio sucks!

Mysterio is the first man to begin moving and only a few seconds later seeing his opponent stirring Edge does the same. It is only a matter of moments before both men get to their feet, Edge is on the attack first as he has been much of the match looking to take Rey’s head off with a big right hand but Mysterio ducks it. Rey comes back with sharp kicks to the sides of Edge, followed by Rey unloading two big right hands. The impact of the onslaught sends Edge into the corner where Mysterio just unloads on Edge with big rights and lefts from both his hands and feet. Edge looks completely wasted by the time Mysterio is done.

JR:
I think that was Rey’s way of beating some Justice into Edge for his underhanded tactics so far in this match up.

Piper:
How is beating on some guy Justice. That’s called assault JR and its against the law!

Mysterio backs out of the corner and turns to the fans as they cheer Mysterio. Rey gets into the opposite corner and shots, “UP UP AND AWAY!â€￾ before launching out of the corner and looking to land a splash on the Rated R Superstar, but Edge moves out of the way. Thankfully Rey is able to counter in time and stop himself from colliding with the corner. Unfortunately for Mysterio, Edge uses the opportunity to grab Rey’s mask and pull. The Mask comes sliding up and off, before Rey is able to grab it before it gets over the bridge of his nose. Before he can pull it back down Edge rolls Mysterio up!

1…
JR:
If Mysterio kicks out his mask will come off what’s he going to do here!

2…

Piper:
I wanna see the face of this menace! Let’s see who this so called hero really is!

Rey decides to protect his identity!

3…

15911326.jpg

Here is your winner Via Pinfall The Rated R Superstar: Edge!

Piper:
I knew that coward would hide his face from the world. Only a criminal has something to hide!

JR:
That aside Edge has won the match and while Rey’s face remains a mystery for another day there is going to be a mark in the L column for our resident Superhero!

Rey has fixed his mask and looks on in disgust and disbelief as Edge has hightailed it out of the ring and is now getting his hand raised by the official at the top of the ramp. Mysterio looks pissed as UWF Smackdown heads to its final promo of the evening.

The Titantron lights up to the image of Smackdown's General Manager sipping one of his usual cocktails. He looks to be in good spirits even though Smackdown does appear to be the forgotten brand these days. He looks at the beautiful Chelsea who is sitting next to him as he calls for another drink for her. He takes a sip of whatever beverage he is drinking before speaking.

Desmond Wolfe: Now I hope all you cupcakes in the crowd 'ere are enjoying what only the BEST brand in UWF can deliver and that's quality, much like yours truely. But I notice there is a question about what is Smackdown going to do considering my old "friend" The Pope and that clown JBL have themselves a King of the Ring Tournament. Well I say bullocks! Smackdown ain't going to be 3rd or 2nd place, Smackdown is 1st 'ear me! Smackdown is in it to win it! And so it is with great pleasure that I'm here to announce on Friday October 26th, just 2 days before King of the Ring, Smackdown is going to show everyone what it can do as I present to you...

halloweenhavok.png

Desmond Wolfe:
And not only that sunshines, but I've already decided on two of the matches to headline this card. The first is going to be me old mate Dean Ambrose taking on the newest signee of the UWF Smackdown brand, Raven. In a first here in the UWF, both men want to be Hardcore, I say we find out in the most Hardcore match possible. The ropes will be wrapped with Barbed Wire and it will be an I quit match! We're going to find out who is truely hardcore and who the little puss is. But wait! That's not all daddy Desmond has for you. I am proud to announce that my favorite band of wankers are going to be defending their Tag Team Championships in a match that was supposed to happen at Vengenace. Y.E.S. defending against the team of Jeff Hardy and Edge!

Chelsea comes over and whispers something in his ear. He turns back towards the camera.

Desmond Wolfe: As Chelsea has just politly reminded me, I don't seem to have an opponent for Mr. Cena and his World Championship at Halloween Havok yet. What a pickle! Well here's what I'm going to do, we've got a match left, I'm going to sit down 'ere with my love, and I'm going to watch and drink. At the end of the night Johnny boy, I promise you will know your first number one contender. And I promise all of you folks in the crowd this show will make Raw and NXT look just like the panzies they are. Cheers!

Chelsea and Desmond drink to that as Smackdown heads elsewhere.

YES! YES! YES!

[video=youtube;elyEQz7aG_A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elyEQz7aG_A[/video]

The crowd immediately reacts negatively towards the stage, as the tag team champions emerge through the curtain not looking too happy themselves to see the people. Sandow appears to not have his titles but they are simply under his robe as Bryan holds his in his hand and raises it up in the air as Sandow holds a hand up telling everyone to wait a moment, raising a microphone up to his mouth as both men begin to walk down the ramp

Damien Sandow:

Allow me to beg your indulgence for one moment, for the benefit of the simpletons in the audience and the simpleton in my ring I shall reintroduce myself. My name is Damien Sandow, I am your UWF Television and Tag Team Champion and as always I am here to help all of you. All of you except for Mr. Jeffrey Hardy, for he is beyond saving unless he erratically pulls up on the controls from the nosedive he's currently in. At the Vengeance event we were set to embark on a new era, an era of enlightenment that no one would be able to deny as we would have held three championships amongst us. And yet in that moment You decided to interfere, and in doing so have halted the furtherance of their salvation. And yet they still cheer you, they cheer you because that is how low they have sunk. They like you because you're different, when they need to realize that different does not always mean something is good. When a man chooses to enjoy the soft subtleties in a novel instead of berating the tiniest things in 140 characters or less, that is a different you should stride for. When a man chooses to pain his hair and his face, the wear the atrocious clothing you wear, and act in the manner that you do, that is change you desperately need to create distance away from. Instead of choosing the philosophical literature and mastering of technical wrestling that we are, they choose the bright colored 3 page picture book that you are, and to that extent John Cena is. The difference being you can deduce what the pictures in Mr. Cenas book is, while yours are simply paint splattered on a blank canvas being past for "art".

*Damien Sandow climbs the steels steps up to the ring apron as Daniel Bryan leaps up onto the top turnbuckle stares at the crowd.*

Speaking of which, Mr. Cena is regrettably our new world heavyweight champion. Mr. DiBiase was a man I could see as champion and not think anything of it, but Cena holding that championship only helps to further these peoples ill-fated admiration of him. I extended out to him an offer to join my word and he rejected said offer, and the grandest issue I have with Mr. Cena and yourself is a simple one. Your manipulative hold on the minds of the children, for it is they you have the strongest hold on and it is them that you are ruining the future with. Instead of growing up to be intellectuals they want to grow up and pain their face and hair, or live through the motto John Cena adheres to. Which is not a total incorrect one but lacks the base of which they need to be able to stand on, A life raised with you two as their heroes is a life full of disappointment, ridicule, and doltishness. Which is why we are taking it upon ourselves to put an end to that one and for all, and follow my word just as so many others should in the path of enlightenment. Both of you separately are intellects greatest rival...

*Sandow looks towards the booing crowd holding up a hand*

Thank you for your irrelevant opinion

“BRRRRR-RAPIDOOOO!â€￾

[video=youtube;52ZF1Foo6a4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52ZF1Foo6a4&feature=player_embedded[/video]

John Cena’s entrance music blares out of the speakers, and the crowd bursts in thunderous cheers. Both members of YES look livid as they glance up at the titantron, All of a sudden, the always over hyped, new World Heavyweight Champion, John Cena bursts out onto the stage, which is a pleasure from the U.W.F. Universe. John Cena has his World Heavyweight Championship in one hand, as the cameras slowly zoom in to the nameplate which reads “John Cenaâ€￾. John Cena looks into the camera and screams out “IT'S TIME TO SHUT YOU GUYS UP!â€￾ before meeting the end of the stage. John Cena takes a bow forward, straightening himself before raising his right arm quickly, saluting the ring. John Cena springs forward and sprints down the entrance ramp. John Cena slides in the ring and hops up and onto his feet, as he spins around staring at the cheering audience. John Cena bounces off the ropes and raises his championship belt as the response is cheers as YES continue to staredown with Cena when the drum beat hits the PA system.

[video=youtube_share;SczsPAxuCqw]http://youtu.be/SczsPAxuCqw[/video]

The fans hit hysterics as the realize Jeff Hardy is on his way out to the arena. The same theme music he used when he made an allegiance with Edge, "No More Words" booms out as Hardy finally makes his way out from behind the curtain. He stands at the top of the ramp and takes in the fans reaction before making his way down to the ring, and to Daniel Bryan.

3686453319a9608876397l.jpg

The Enigma makes his way into the ring and Bryan moves to the side, as Hardy climbs the turnbuckle and doesn't strike a signature pose, but stands there for fans to get a photo opportunity before leaping down off the turnbuckle and stands next to Cena as the bell is rung three times and the match begins.

SandowTV.jpg
&
DanielBryanTag.jpg
Vs.
JohnCenaWorld_zps2f32fbf0.jpg
&
JeffHardy.jpg

Ding Ding Ding

The bell rings and Cena and Bryan are going to start out the match, the crowd is heavily behind the World Champion as Bryan calls for a tie up. Cena allows it and the two lock up in an elbow to collar tie up. Bryan is quick to throw Cena into a headlock, of course the World Champion allowed him to do that so the Champion is able to force Bryan off and into the ropes, only to come back and run right into a big standing shoulder block from Cena. The crowd cheer as Bryan gets to his feet and Cena slingshots the Y.E.S. member off of the ropes, but Bryan counters sending the World Champion into the ropes instead. Bryan waits till Cena comes back and goes for a clothesline but the Champion has it scouted and Bryan fans air. Cena stops and waits for Bryan to turn around before kicking Bryan in the gut and lifting him up over his head for a fisherman suplex. The crowd cheer on the World Champion as he goes for the cover.

1…

2…

Bryan kicks out!

JR:
And the brand new Worlds Champion off to a strong start as he just lifted Y.E.S. Daniel Bryan as if he were nothing.

Piper:
I’m always impressed by the strength of John Cena, but you have to wonder how long the Champ is going to be here if you know what I mean JR.

The World Champion gets the Tag Team Champion to his feet and brings him over to his corner where the Enigma Jeff Hardy is waiting. Hardy throws out his hand asking for a tag, and you can hear Cena say, “one second.â€￾ Cena throws Bryan’s face into the turnbuckle. Bryan is forced to lean in the corner of his opponents as Cena tags in Hardy to a great pop from the crowd. Hardy appears to smile as he steps into the ring and delivers a hard right hand into the chin of Bryan. Hardy then sends whipping out of the corner, but again the Tag Team Champion is able to counter and it is Hardy who goes sailing towards the ropes. The Enigma is able to jump up on the turnbuckle in a great jump and the crowd react as Hardy looks to nail the Whisper in the Wind on an approaching Bryan, however as Hardy jumps off the turnbuckle Bryan moves out of the way and Hardy crashes and burns.

JR:
The original Jeff Hardy seems to be here tonight folks and it appears to have cost him early here in the match as he took a chance on that whisper in the wind but was unsuccessful.

Piper:
I’ve called Hardy, Julie in the past, but anyone who is dumb enough to try a move like that this early in a match must have balls JR!

Bryan holding his beard where Hardy had hit him just moments before spits on Hardy before heading over to the corner and tagging in his championship partner and the only dual Champion in UWF Mr. Damien Sandow. Sandow bows his head in a sign of respect for his tag team partner as he steps into the ring in his ugly purple tights just in time for Hardy to arrive in the corner of the ring. Sandow wastes no time going after his opponent and begins driving his shoulder into Hardy’s midsection with several hard thrusts. The crowd boo Sandow every single time as the founder of Your Enlightened Saviors takes Hardy by his long locks and plants him to the mat with a bulldog. The crowd boo as Sandow goes for the first cover of the match up for his team.

1…

2…

Hardy kicks out!

Piper:
How impressive has this man been since arriving on the debut edition of Smackdown. He isn’t only now the longest Tag Team Champion in the history of UWF, but also now the longest reigning Television Champion at the same time.

JR:
There is no doubt Damien Sandow’s accolades are impressive as he continues to win particularly when he’s been booked every week in and out! But the thing about Damien Sandow is his mouth, his whole “I’m better than youâ€￾ has made him an enemy of practically everyone in the UWF Universe.

Sandow tells the official he needs to count faster as he steps up and begins stomping on Hardy until Hardy has absolutely no choice but to roll out of the ring to avoid the barrage. The official pulls Sandow back to the center of the ring, turning his back on the outside of the ring where Bray Wyatt decides to get involved by grabbing Hardy and throwing him back first into the barricade. Cena begins screaming at the official who’s back was turned and the crowd lets Wyatt have the heat he deserves. Sandow shoves the official aside being done playing around, before heading outside of the ring and picking up the vulnerable Hardy before tossing him back into the ring. The crowd boo as Sandow gets back into the ring, Hardy gets to his knees but he should have stayed down as Sandow drives his knee right into the face of Hardy! Sandow smiles as if an artist looking at his masterpiece, before going for the cover.

1…

2…

3. NO!

Cena having had enough comes in and breaks up the count only to be yelled at by the official to get out. Cena gets out as quickly as he can but Sandow begins saying something to Cena that cannot be heard, Cena turns to look at Sandow who keeps that devilish grin on his face. The two begin to argue back and forth as the official tries to get Cena to his corner. He doesn’t see Daniel Bryan get off the apron and pull Hardy groin first into the steel turnbuckle! The crowd boo loudly at Y.E.S. dirty tactics. But nothing can be done as Bryan pulls Hardy away from the corner before taking his place on the apron as the official finally gets John Cena back into his corner.

JR:
John be careful my friend, as your temper there has just given Bryan enough time to send Hardy precariously into the turnbuckle!

Piper:
You are seeing why Y.E.S. are such great champions. Not only do they work together well, but they know how to gain every advantage in a match up. I expect these guys to be Tag Team Champions for a very long time!

Sandow turns back to Hardy who is down as Bryan reaches out his hand asking for a tag. Sandow tags back in his tag team partner. Bryan comes into the ring and seeing Hardy on the ground immediately brings him to his feet. Bryan nails an already warn out Hardy with an European uppercut and that sends Hardy bouncing into the ropes. Unfortunately for Hardy, he comes rushing right back into Bryan who grabs him and pulls him down to the mat with the YES lock! The crowd boo loudly as Bryan has his finishing submission move locked on to the Enigma Jeff Hardy. Hardy is in serious trouble as he is stuck in the maneuver right in the middle of the ring. Cena watches on from the apron having faith in Hardy that he isn’t going to tap out. Bryan however wants to make that a reality all the same as he pulls back on Hardy increasing the pressure. The crowd boo loudly as Bryan begins shouting Yes! Sandow is yelling at Hardy to tap, while Cena is working on getting the crowd behind Hardy! A Hardy chant overcomes the boos and it seems to spur Hardy on as he begins getting closer and closer to the ropes. With the crowd and the World Champion behind him Hardy reaches out and reaches the ropes. Bryan is thus forced to let up on the hold to the delight of the crowd.

JR:
And this sold out Atlanta crowd willing Jeff Hardy to the ropes and tonight the YES lock is not going to equal victory for Daniel Bryan.

Piper:
So close JR. Bryan lashes on to that move again and this one is over.

Bryan looks at Sandow asking his partner what exactly he needs to do and Sandow tells him to keep it up. Wyatt watches on from ringside never taking his eye off the World Champion. Cena begins yelling at Hardy to get up and make the tag. Bryan wastes no time pulling Hardy to his feet, but Bryan is a little too careless in his action as he brings Hardy to his feet, Hardy connects from out of nowhere with a sitout jawbreaker. The impact sends Hardy to the mat and Bryan into the ropes, unfortunately for Hardy right into arm’s length of Sandow who tags himself back into the match. Sandow isn’t going to let Bryan’s mistake cost him the match as he steps into the ring ready to take a piece out of Hardy who has begun crawling towards Cena. Sandow gets there just in time and grabs the leg of Hardy keeping him just out of range of Cena’s outstretched hand. The crowd cheer Hardy as he is just a finger tip length away. But Sandow tugs on Hardy’s leg keeping him there. Hardy gets to his feet trying to get better positioning but can’t and so with no alternative he digs deep and nails Sandow with a reverse enziguri! This gets the crowd to explode.

JR:
Bryan is dazed, Sandow is down. Come on Jeff get to Cena! Get to Cena! This is your chance!

Piper:
The World Champion looks like he is foaming from the mouth to get into this match JR!

Indeed the World Champion looks intense as at long last Hardy uses his last ditch of energy to make the tag. The place explodes as Cena comes into the ring red hot and wanting to hit someone. Bryan comes charging at him first but Cena quickly nails him to the mat with a clothesline! Cena seeing Sandow getting to his feet bounces off the ropes and as Sandow gets to his feet Cena comes down on him with a running shoulder block! The crowd love it as Sandow goes rolling out of the ring, only for Cena to bounce off the ropes and come at Bryan who is now charging again, this time Cena nails Bryan with a shoulder block, but the Tag Team Champ gets right back to his feet out of habit, and is easy prey for Cena who lifts him up and hits his spinning powerbomb on the American Dragon! Cena wastes no time throwing up his hand into the air and signaling what was coming next and Hotlanta is indeed hot!

JR:
We all know what is coming next folks! And this arena cannot wait.

Piper:
The World Champion is making the Tag Team Champions look like amateurs JR!

Cena gets down into Bryan’s face before waving his hand in front of it. The crowd chant “You Can’t see meâ€￾ as Cena bounces off of the ropes and comes back connecting with the five knuckle shuffle. Cena gets up and immediately looks to lock in the STFU, but as he is grabbing the knee, Wyatt slides into the ring, briefcase in hand. Cena lets go of Bryan and yells for Wyatt to bring it! Wyatt not wanting to attack an opponent who can see him coming hesitates before saying to heck with it and rushing Cena. The World Champion not being blindsided for once kicks Wyatt in the gut. Wyatt hunches over in pain from the unexpected kick and drops the briefcase. Having not been touched himself, Cena knows he can’t get DQ’d for what he plans to do as the World Champion picks up the briefcase and looks at it. “This is your ticket to my title huh?â€￾ Cena asks sarcastically. “Well here you go, you can HAVE IT!â€￾ Before Cena drives it so hard into Wyatt’s head it leaves a dent! The crowd cheer as Wyatt is clearly knocked out from the impact and Cena stands tall in the ring.

JR:
I think after that it is safe to say Bray Wyatt won’t be cashing in tonight Hot Rod!

Piper:
Anyone who says Wyatt doesn’t have a hard head JR, just needs to look at that briefcase to see that isn’t the truth!

Cena chants are now going off in the arena as the World Champion looks around and sees Bryan on the floor, but where is Sandow. Mr. Sandow comes sliding in behind the Champion and begins waiting for him to turn around, however, Sandow has forgotten the Champion isn’t alone tonight as Hardy comes up behind him and spins him around. Hardy then drops Sandow to the mat with a short arm clothesline. Sandow goes down hard landing on his head. Cena looks at Hardy. “Hang on I have an idea!â€￾ He grabs Sandow and throws him into the corner before Cena gets down on all fours and yells at Hardy to come on. The crowd let off a massive pop as Hardy runs full tilt towards Sandow leaping off of Cena’s back and connects with the Poetry in Motion! The crowd absolutely loves it, and loves it even more as a staggered Sandow comes out of the corner and gets lifted up onto the World Champion’s shoulders and down for the Attitude Adjustment! The crowd gets even louder as Cena says, “go big or go home brother!â€￾ Hardy nods his head and immediately takes off his shirt, girls can be heard screaming in pleasure as Hardy begins heading up to the top rope!

JR:
Well I am shocked at the ability of Jeff Hardy and John Cena to work together as a team but man this is fun!

Piper:
Jeff Hardy is going to… Hey wait a Minute!

The crowd let off a mixed reaction as the Rated R Superstar Edge comes rushing down the ramp and hops up onto the apron just as Hardy gets to the top rope. He throws up his hands. “Jeff, No! No Swanton! I can’t risk you missing out again on our title match. Get down and let’s go! Right now!â€￾ The crowd begin to boo as Edge won’t let Hardy jump. “Come on man we’re in the middle of something right here!â€￾ Cena tells Edge, who ignores him. Hardy looks at Sandow, Cena, and finally Edge. After a moment Hardy begins climbing down to major boos from the sold out crowd. Cena looks mystified.

JR:
Are you kidding me? What is one little Swanton going to do?

Piper:
Edge has been all about winning JR. Last month he was screwed out of a Title shot thanks to Hardy, now he wants to make sure he gets it, even if that means having to get involved in this match. Hardy is his partner, not John Cena’s!

Cena tries to tell Hardy to get back in the ring, but it seems Hardy has decided to go with his tag partner at Halloween Havok. The duo begin walking up the ramp together and away from the ring. Cena is so busy watching them go he doesn’t see Bryan come hopping into the ring and as he stands he pulls on a pair of brass knuckles, unknowingly to the official.

JR:
Oh no! Ref those are those damn brass knuckles! Not this way!

Piper:
Could you imagine Daniel Bryan once he hits this and pins the World Champion!

The World Champion turns and Bryan goes for the punch, but he is surprisingly caught by Cena who caught a glimpse of him on the titantron. With little to no effort, Cena sends Bryan crashing to the mat with a brutal Attitude Adjustment! The crowd goes nuts as Cena gets down and goes for the cover.

1…

2…

3…

jeff_hardy.jpg
&
otl_g_cena_200.jpg

Here are your winners the Team of Jeff Hardy and the World Heavyweight Champion John Cena!

JR:
Bah Gawd he did it! The World Champion is standing tall here tonight!

Piper:
But who in the hell is Cena going to face at Halloween Havok. Wolfe said he’d let us know. I thought it’d be a member of Y.E.S. but looking at what Cena has done here tonight, well I doubt it.

Cena is handed the belt and smiles when suddenly…

[video=youtube;PAMEDzvU1rs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAMEDzvU1rs[/video]

The music of Desmond Wolfe plays and out comes the General Manager like he said he would. Wolfe has a sheepish grin on his face as he begins to speak having only so many more minutes of air time left.

Desmond Wolfe:
Well done Johnny Boy! Finally someone beat the stuffing out of those wankers and gave their bottoms a well deserved kicking! And for that Johnny Boy I thank you! But I still do need you as Champion to defend that belt every thirty days, so you are going to have to defend it at Halloween Havok. Thanks to that display right now, I’m happy to report these three bags of sunshine won’t be involved. No John, I found a man who is a lot like you, and yet completely different. This man could very well be the World Heavyweight Champion tonight, and after what I saw earlier he is definitely the man for the job. So Johnny your challenger at Halloween Havok, is going to be none other than, Rey Mysterio!

[video=youtube;rMflKwGv2q8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMflKwGv2q8[/video]

The crowd goes nuts as Mysterio comes out from the back and immediately shakes the hand of Desmond Wolfe. Mysterio looks down the ramp at Cena standing tall in the ring and motions for a belt around his face. Cena has a huge smile on his face as he lifts the World Championship above his head. “If you want some come get some!â€￾ He tells his challenger. Mysterio is all smiles as well as the two opponents stare each other down in a mutual show of respect as Smackdown goes off the air.

End of Show

Credits:

Promo’s: TTer’s.

Wyatt/Jarrett v. Ambrose/Batista: EOR
Everything Else: SBS

Confirmed for Halloween Havok

World Heavyweight Championship

John Cena v. Rey Mysterio

World Tag Team Championship

Y.E.S. v. Edge and Hardy

I Quit Match with Barbed Wire Ropes

Dean Ambrose v. Raven

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Re: UWF Friday Night Smackdown 10/05/2012

Hrmmm, I see I was beaten up and such. I was going to get another TT but everyone kinda jumped in... Another reason to my hate of Multi-man or tag matches...

I hope to be at Halloween Havok... I honestly have no idea where my character is going right now, after I was in a good feud I find myself in emptiness.

Other than that, congrats to those who won.

ShanegoFett

Reaction score

LOL Ziggler is my personal rag doll tonight. Loved it.

Anyway, show was pretty good overall, early tag match was a little weird. I have no idea why Raven came out either, or why he's facing Dean Ambrose, but Im guessing "we're hardcore so lets f1ght" is the answer.

Good to see the champ and Jeff get a win after YES being so dominate lately, and also that Rey is getting a shot at the WHC is nice. Just have to see if he can gain some momentum in the next few weeks. Blizz and Chase will give us something good I think. Roll on Blue team, keep it up

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

Firstly... Andrew you little pussy quit whining. You still could have did another TT but you didn't so suck it up, use the loss as momentum and keep pushing forward. Hell you didn't see me going on a sour post after I lost to Hoov. I used that loss and fired some TTs for this match. Dang you such a pansy.

But now onward to the show. Raven is back. Raven vs. Dean Ambrose is gonna be a good fight. Nice hardcore fight. Somethin I can't wait to see. And NOW... Rated Xtreme is gonna take apart YES and take those tag belts and put them where they belong. You're welcome :p

The show itself... nice. I did like the Edge thing. I'm feelin it. I'm feelin it. gonna be hot. WOO WOO WOO

Smackdown once again delivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.