UWF 2012: Past Smackdown Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Re: UWF Friday Night Smackdown 8/17/12 Edition

What's that Piper? Hardy more crazy than Ambrose!? I'm gonna have to step it up lol. I really wish I was able to get a gif of the guys dragging me off but it wasn't working. Oh well maybe another time. Great show you guys. Jeff Hardy is definitely becoming the wild card in the Money in the Bank match. Nice to see Lub get a big win and who will stop Batista!? Congrats Keep It Fresh on the new title victory. Nice stipulation added to the tag title match and with Wolfe coming back, maybe so will Ambrose as World Heavyweight Champion! Lol.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

Smackdown is just simply awesome. AWESOME! Wish I coulda been a part of it but this def wasn't my week. But... BUT Edge is definitely back. I'm back and I'm feelin good and ready to dominate.

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns

Great Smackdown, loved every bit of it. Hope Chase will next week finally win a match after a long time, haha :p
MAtches were greatly written, can't wait for the biggest party of the summer!

SBS

Reaction score
UWF Friday Night Smackdown August 31st 2012

UWF PRESENTS
FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN

newsmackdownbanner1.png

August 31st, 2012

[video=youtube;AY33lClpdxA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=AY33lClpdxA[/video]

The Pyros go off and UWF Smackdown is underway. The crowd is hot as they are real excited to be attending history. Signs of superstars parade the audience as a UWF chant is heard flowing throughout the arena. The set is as usual the Fist popping out of the stage ith the lights as always blue and white signaling the difference between its tuesday counterpart. The fans reach a fever pitch as we are taken to the announcer's table to begin the show, at the table are two legends of the Wrestling Businees, Jim "JR" Ross and The Hot Rod Roddy Rowdy Piper.

UCWRawPiperJR.png

Jim "JR" Ross: Hello everyone and we are just 5 days removed from one of the biggest Pay Per View in the history of Wrestling, Summerslam where we had a new Champion crowned, Champions retain including the World Champion under some interesting circumstances, as well as crowned the newest member to be named Mr. Money in the Bank in very controversial fashion, Bray Wyatt!

Roddy "Rowdy" Piper: Summerslam was great on the Blue side of things JR, but honestly did anyone expect anything less. And tonight we prove why we're the damn finest because we are coming right off of Summerslam with 4 big matches. We could see a new number one contender crowned for the World Heavyweight Championship not too mention a brand New Champion as the TV Title will be on the line here tonight!

JR: After what happened at Summerslam you can only imagine Piper just what we have in store here tonight, and I can't think of a better way to start out tonight with the much anticipated Cutting Edge!

Piper: Edge and Hardy, friends? enemies? Frenemies? I have no FU**ing idea JR. Hopefully the Cutting Edge will get something sorted at least in what people are starting to call the Jeff Hardy Saga!

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME
[video=youtube;wcLYcXybr_A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcLYcXybr_A[/video]

Edge has a rather determined look to himself right now as he makes his way down to the ring bypassing the usual pyro and walks up the steps and enters the ring that is full of ladders. But he still takes time to pose for the crowd.

The “Rated R Superstar†Edge: Well here I am without a briefcase and I could potentially blame YES, I could blame Bray Wyatt, I could blame a lot of people but in the end… it was my inability to grab the briefcase. But I can say that I was on my way to finally achieving that goal when I was jumped by Sandow and Bryan. It appears that those two guys do not like losing and ever since Sandow tasted defeat at my hands he has been pretty much following me, stalking me looking to make me lose whenever he possibly could and this time he achieved that goal. But in the mix there was something that happened that I was not expecting. Something that took me by complete surprise considering what went down at least a week or two prior and that is Jeff Hardy.

Because Jeff… I was looking to make sure that you did not have a chance at ever winning the Money in the Bank and YES was on the brink of keeping me from it and you had a clear shot at winning it. You were there and instead of taking it… you instead came over and tried to help me. And because of that you wound up missing out on it as Bray Wyatt wound up siding with them and blah blah. That’s not important. What is important is what you did. Because right now I want to say thank you but I still want to make sure to still give you a right hand to the jaw. I want to trust you but I know trusting you could mean another double cross. So me being the ultimate opportunist that I am… I decided to have the ring decorated with ladders and not only that I’m “borrowing†a world title to symbolize what would have been mine and what will soon be mine. And what I’ma do… I’ma climb this ladder and Jeff… I want you to come out here and instead of having a regular interview… we raise the stakes and have one at the top of the ladder. The extremists that we are… only we would understand what it means to be up there. So Jeff come on out. I want to hear what you have to say.

The Rated "R" Superstar doesn't have to wait too long for the lights to dim and for the tron to start counting down.

ANOTHER ME IS WHAT THERE WILL NEVER BE!

1414727_o.gif

The crowd have changed their tune ever since Summerslam, cheering the Charismatic Enigma as he makes his way onto the stage. Having been called out, his paint to his face hasn't been applied, but it's apparent he's in game mode as he walks down to the ring. He looks at the ladders and the chairs that Edge has had set up in the ring and starts to pace slower, before sliding into the ring. Edge slaps the top of the other ladder and you can see him mouth the words "Come up here." to Hardy. Jeff obliges and as his music stops he gets comfortable fifteen feet in the air and looks at Edge. A few Hardy chants break out before Hardy starts to speak.

Jeff Hardy: Edge, before I get into reasonings and explanations of my actions, let me just start by saying before Summerslam we both said, this was going to be a match of epic proportions, and we both also said the reason it would be so, would be because of us. And I pretty damn sure believe that we made that happen, right?!

The crowd cheer and applaud. Edge looks around the audience all smiles, and Jeff continues.

We all left our all on the mat out there in Florida man, and it... It really did come that damn close for both of us. But, I know you haven't got me down here to reminisce on the highlights of what was a disappointing night for both of us. I made no secret about doing what I did in the previous weeks, because well, look what was on offer. It was a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship. If you ever see Ted DiBiase down and out, you can sprint right down here and take advantage, I know you've done that in the past, and we've both also been on the receiving end of it. It was basically a championship match at Summerslam and going into it, I was ready to do the same thing again, I was ready to keep the advantage on me. And it was working, I was working hard, we all were but, I found myself getting opportunities. I was only hanging off this ring right here and you were looking to roll back the years. Look to recreate your biggest spot against me, spearing me off this. But as it was a couple of weeks back I could see it coming. I was more aware to it than in my rookie years, a table had just so happened to be planted there, and I dropped... And well we all know what happened next.

Edge is looking a bit aggrieved that Hardy is bringing this up. He goes to speak but Jeff stops him.

I'm not out here to aggravate or provoke you Edge. Just, we both said we'd get that spot and.... well one of us did. But instead of us being enemies now, I see that the underlying importance between us, is that we now have a common enemy. Regardless of deals made in the past and what not, Damien Sandow and Daniel Bryan had no business whatsoever coming out during this, and well they made their presence known. They picked their suspects and they took out Batista, but, more fool him, he was trying to get them on his side all along. But when they started beating down on you two things run through my head. One.... There was no way in hell I was going to let the history of this match go down to those two choosing the victor and I knew I had to help you out. The second thing I admit is rather selfish but.... I thought the moment I go up that ladder the two would have been on me like wild dogs anyway. Whether I came in guns blazing, or I went for the victory, I had to fend them off, so I tried it the hard way.... the Hardy way. And by god Edge, the damn thing nearly worked, I was beating Wyatt up the ladder and I was so close... so damn close to the gold. And that was it; As far as I got. The rest as they say is history, Your Enlightened Saviors got their winner and now they're more powerful than ever. Tag champions, Money in the Bank briefcase, and there's three of them.

Now, the way I see it we got two options. Option one; We both still claw at it tooth and nail against each other, beat each other up and fight our way towards a title shot against two men, where the winner of that match will almost definitely be cashed in on against another three men. Or there's option two; We go back to our roots man. Two of the greatest tag teams in wrestling history for a super tag team, take down Your Enlightened Saviors once and for all and we both add a tag team championship to our credentials we both never thought we'd see. I know you probably have some apprehension after the way I've been the last couple of weeks but do we really have a choice here. Come on Edge, what do you say?!

Jeff Hardy holds his hand out for Edge to shake. Edge takes a moment before....

The “Rated R Superstar†Edge:
I would say hold on to that thought there Hardy. Because while I see your point here with all of that, there is still the matter of where exactly is your head. The unstableness could be good in that you'll be more outlandish and crazy against them but there is still the matter of possibly leaving me for the wolves again. But I will say that the odds would be better in my favor if I were to take someone that could potentially be on my side over having nobody on my side having to deal with three people all on my own. So I will say that for right now... you have yourself a deal. For now we will team up and for now we will be sure to take care of business and we will make sure that YES understands that they do not cross us. But understand me here Jeff, I will be sure to keep my eye on you because if it seems as though you are about to double cross me... I will be sure to strike first this time.

Edge extends his hand and the two shake.
[video=youtube;t0fXXBeeKBY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0fXXBeeKBY[/video]

The crowd immediately roar with a chorus of boos towards the stage as Hardy turns his head and Edge looks towards the stage. The newly crowned Tag Team champions emerge through the curtain, with smiles on their faces beaming to match the light shining off their championships. Sandow has a microphone in his hand resting as if a wine glasses as he lifts it up.

SD__665_030-1.jpg

Damien Sandow: Allow us to beg your indulgence for one moment…My name is Damien Sandow and my associate is one Daniel Bryan, we are your Tag Team Champions and we are here to help all of you. Last Sunday evening was just as the past pay-per-view event and just as they all will be from now on, it was a night of triumph for our mission. At the Great American Bash we both were victorious and rid our show of the miscreant running it, but due to short sightedness and unjust decisions he was put back in power. However he now realizes the threat that Mr. Bryan and I are and therefore realizes what we are capable of, and last Sunday evening dare I say was our greatest triumph so far. For in one single evening, we bested the Machine, we eradicated a deluded, decrepit ignoramus from this brand, we gained: Championship Gold, A new member to follow us in our mission and with that the sought after Money in the Bank Briefcase. We decisively trumped all our adversaries in one fell swoop, and showed the entire world that our mission cannot be stopped.

Sandow pauses for a moment as him and Bryan stop at Ringside not wanting to get in the ring for the moment

Damien Sandow: However, we deduced that in our wake would be naysayers. That there would be people foolish enough to gather up their resources to put an end to our salvation; mainly the false idols and false prophets of this company who have been lying to these poor ignorant people for far too long. People such as the two of you, who have used your lifestyle choices as a breeding ground to the ignorant masses watching, for it is by your example that they choose to be the doltish people they are now. With that said it appears that the two of you have realized your attempts futile and are looking to team up to try and put an end to our trio. Of course anyone can see what is to occur next, you two face us for our tag team championships it is precisely what is the logical next step to this alliance. And it is precisely the problem with this entire company, for it continually rewards the unworthy and erroneously thrust you up to cult like status. You two are nothing more than two unworthy opponents, two opponents that we have bested before in one way or another. And while both of you have been a proverbial thorn on our side the past couple weeks, it does not warrant your sudden contendership to challenge us. We would love nothing more than to eradicate the two of you just as we have two others before you, but while we would be willing it does not in any way mean we shall…Mr. Bryan care to elaborate?

Sandow goes to hand the mic to Bryan but the crowd boos loudly, Sandow pauses for a moment lifting up his hand and shouting out

Damien Sandow: Silence! Remain silent when your, yes your, Tag Team championship are speaking.

The crowd just boos even louder as Sandow gets a disgusted look on his face before handing the microphone over to his tag team partner.

daniel-bryan.jpg

Daniel Bryan: Do my ears deceive me or did Jeff Hardy and Edge just lay down a challenge to us? Damien, I don't usually question my sanity but I must be imagining things because there is no possible way that Jeff Hardy and Edge would dare challenge us. You two come out here and have yourselves a pity party because neither of you have the Money In The Bank briefcase and that's supposed to be enough for you two to deserve a shot at our UWF Tag Team Championships? In what kind of universe does that make any kind of sense? In case you weren't aware, let me just remind you two just who you are and who we are. We are Your Enlightened Saviors and we rid this brand of that over-the-hill hack Sting and we proved our superiority over the so-called "Black and White Machine". We sent Sting over to NXT and we sent Samoa Joe down into obscurity. We are winners. You two? You two failed to capture the Money In The Bank briefcase and then you come out this week and mope and complain. You are losers. The funny thing about title shots gentlemen: You have to earn them.

The crowd goes on booing YES as Edge and Hardy look on from the ring. Daniel continues speaking.

Daniel Bryan: Boo us all you want. Please, get it out of your system but you know we're right. These two have yet to prove anything here in the UWF. What kind of accolades have you accumulated in this company? None. You two are nothing more than products of your own hype. Edge, the stealer of wives and girlfriends, an adulterer in every sense of the word and Jeff Hardy, an individual who's inner demons also have demons themselves. Gentlemen, the heyday of the TLC matches of yesteryear is gone. You both have nothing. And now, you challenge us, the single greatest combination of driven and like-minded individuals ever put together for our Tag Team Titles is laughable. You haven't earned it and you haven't proved that you can hang in the ring with an intellectual mind like Damien Sandow or me, The Best Wrestler In The World so our answer......is......NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!

Damien Sandow: We would like to make it clear that our response to your little alliance is not one of fear or worriment, we simply want to make it clear that if you believe yourselves worthy to face us after simply teaming together after a failure is simply laughable. So congratulations on your new fangled team, and the best of luck to the both of you in your quest against the salvation of this audience. However just because you have aligned yourselves against us doesn’t mean you are actually against us directly, for Mr. Bryan and I shall not be exposing these people to another abhorrent showing of us defeating the likes of you. But gentleman we would like to point out that if not for our message you two would not reconcile, if not for us Mr. Edge wouldn’t even be back in UWF and Mr. Hardy would still be at odds with the audience and the roster. Our mission spreads far, to the point that we are even bringing out the best of the once thought lost ignoramuses. And for that, and only that, we say to you two…You’re welcome…now if you’ll excuse us we have more important matters to attend to

Edge and Jeff Hardy quickly leap off their ladders and land on their feet, watching the two members of YES begin to walk back up the entrance ramp, neither daring to look over their shoulders at Edge & Jeff Hardy in the ring, but as the two make it half way up the entrance ramp, their favourite person's entrance theme hits the PA system.

HOOOOWWWLLLLLLLLLL

DesmondeWolfeTitantron.gif

The fans quite literally explode into a ruckus of cheers as Desmond Wolfe steps out from the backstage, with shades on and smirk on his face, he seemingly stares down both members of YES, Daniel Bryan laughs it off as Damien Sandow shakes his head in disappointment but the fact of the matter is Desmond Wolfe still has issues with YES and then walking away from a challenge won't be ignored by Desmond Wolfe.

Microphone3.png

Desmond Wolfe: Well, well, well, what have we got 'ere? We got the two biggest wankers on the roster once again walking from a challenge, what a surprise but I ain't happening today! Ya two might have gotten yer win at Summerslam and got the bloody Money in the Bank amongst yer ranks but 'ere's the things, YES is contracted to the Smackdown roster that means, yer contracted to ME! So at Vengeance, ya two will 'aveta face facts and take on the newly formed tag team of Jeff Hardy and Edge... Congratulations, wankers, now play nice!

The fans erupt as Desmond Wolfe gains a proper cheshire cat grin as he walks backstage leaving YES and their Vengeance opponents staring each other down as Smackdown takes it's first commercial break of the evening.

Rey Mysterio is shown heading to the 619 headquarters aka the Janitor closet after another huge win when all of a sudden Todd Grisham shows up and he begins to speak to Rey Mysterio.

Todd Grisham: Rey, Rey congratulations on your win over Chris Hero tonight… but I got to ask you something very important.

Rey Mysterio:
Is it about my gadgets?

Todd Grisham: Now Rey it is not about your new Gadgets, it is about the evil running crazy here in the UWF.

Rey Mysterio: Evil where? Tell me Todd where is this evil?

Todd Grisham: The Evil of Y.E.S I mean come on Rey don’t you want revenge on Y.E.S for what they did to you and at money in the bank.

Rey Mysterio: Todd… you have a point. Y.E.S needs to be stopped. It just shows what a band of misfits they really are. Can’t be villains on their own, wanting to spread evil and no fun to the rest of the UWF SD roster. Yes is supposed to be a word that represents good and honor here in the UWF. Not the way they represent it, they are not Y.E.S,….. I don’t even know what there group names me, nor do I care too me they are N.O. and I’ll figure it out later what it truly means, but Todd you bring up a good point. I want to bring up Ted Dibiase, the thing is he paid off his referee to retain his UWF world title. Is that someone we call the UWF world champion? Is that someone you want to represent this brand? Todd I think it is time for this evil to stop…

Rey walks away as Todd goes on and looks at Rey

Smackdown comes back from its first commercial break of the evening and standing in the ring is the newest member of the NXT Chris Hero. He waits for his opponent.

Lillian Garcia:
The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first standing in the ring, please welcome Chris Hero!

The arena is quiet when all of a sudden a spotlight is shown on the titantron. It begins to read 619 when all of a sudden...

Who's the Jumping out the sky

[video=youtube;r8_ybQfJ_tY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=r8_ybQfJ_tY[/video]

Fans cheer as Rey Mysterio makes his way to the ring, Rey is wearing a cape with the 619 from his back to show that he is here to stop the evils in wrestling. Rey goes and he takes off his cape and he begins to interact with the fans

Lillian Garcia: From San Diego California, weighing in at 175 pounds…Rey Mysterio

HeroMysterio.png

Ding Ding Ding

The bell rings and Mysterio comes out rushing Hero, who swings at him with a clothesline but Mysterio ducks it and comes back at Hero who catches Mysterio by his waist, Rey manages to place his legs around Hero’s midsection before using his momentum to come up from out of nowhere and nail Hero with a bulldog! Mysterio’s fans cheer him as he gets up and throws his hand up to the heavens. Mysterio picks up Hero and sends him into the ropes and Mysterio gets down, but it’s a little too early as the rookie Hero leaps over top of Mysterio and sends him to the mat with a sunset flip, before Hero can hold him down however Mysterio gets to his feet and with pinpoint precision brings his foot right into the side of the head of Hero!

JR:
Good grief! The veteran Superhero showing the Rookie Superhero how it is done here in a UWF ring!

Piper:
There can be only one superhero on this brand JR, that’s why Chris Hero was sent to NXT, but hopefully the kid can pick up a few pointers from a real superhero before he goes.

Mysterio backs off of him, perhaps Mysterio is taking this more as a training exercise for Hero, as he doesn’t appear to have any sense of urgency in this match up. Mysterio waits for Hero to get to his feet before driving a kick into the back of Hero’s knee. Mysterio sends Hero shooting off the ropes but Hero counters and Mysterio is the one who goes off into the ropes, but Mysterio is literally a Mexican jumping bean and springboards off of the ropes to the delight of the crowd, but Hero is able to catch the native of San Diego on his shoulder. The crowd are expecting Hero to send Mysterio to the mat with a running powerslam but Mysterio again is one step ahead of the rookie superhero and when Hero switches Rey looking for a fallaway slam Mysterio counters into a tornado DDT! The crowd goes nuts as the 619 superhero goes for the cover.

1…

2…

Hero kicks out!

JR:
Mysterio remaining one step ahead here Hot Rod, and it appears it is just not Chris Hero’s night here tonight.

Piper:
Mysterio was saving cats from trees and children from burning buildings a lot longer than Chris Hero has, and it is showing in this match up.

Mysterio fixes his mask on his face as he brings Hero to his feet. Mysterio sends Hero into the corner before chasing after Hero and looking for another big move, but Hero at the last moment gets an elbow into the side of Mysterio’s head. The crowd is surprised that Hero does not immediately try to capitalize instead he waits for Mysterio to turn towards him before rushing Rey. The Superhero veteran again outsmarts Hero for as Hero comes rushing him, Mysterio nails Hero with a drop toe hold that lands him precariously on the second rope in prime position for the 619. It doesn’t take long for the Superman of Smackdown to bounce off of the ropes and come flying back and nailing Hero with the 619! The crowd lets out a massive pop as Mysterio stands on the apron, Hero gets to his feet staggered as Rey climbs to the top rope before dropping down ontop of Hero with a West Coast Pop! Mysterio sits on Hero holding his leg as the official begins the count!

1…

2….

3…

mysterio-1.jpg

Here is your Winner: Rey Mysterio!

JR:
Well folks it appears to me that NXT’s superhero needs a lot of work if he ever hopes to be a hero the caliber of Rey Mysterio!

Piper:
I have to wonder what is next for Rey and the Justice League JR, as both failed to win at Summerslam. But Mysterio is quick to get back on his feet here JR, so I believe the sky is the limit.

Mysterio celebrates in the ring his victory as UWF Smackdown heads to the back.

Fade. The camera’s open up backstage as we see John Cena slowly making his way down the corridors. Obviously, this interview is happening right after the event SummerSlam has taken place. Cena is coming toward the cameras with a distance, as he is still in wrestling gear. Cena’s knee pads are down; his arm bands are nowhere to be found, and his hands are on his hips. Cena is visibly disappointed and angry, as his smile is also nowhere to be found. Josh Matthews, SmackDown’s resident interviewer steps forward in hopes of getting a couple of questions in.

Josh Matthews: Uh, John, I know this is a bad time and all, but the whole world has been wondering this. You just went into a Handicap match against both The Big Show and Ted DiBiase Junior. Heck, you could have added referee Nick Patrick in the match because he contributed just as much as they did. You had all of the momentum going into SummerSlam, everyone were rooting for you to walk out World Heavyweight Champion. Hell, looking at your face before the match I knew you knew you were going to win. But, you were screwed, John. You didn’t walk out the World Champion, unfortunately. What happened out there?

John Cena stares in the distance, wearing a blank expression that expands across his face. Cena shakes his head, as he sighs.

normal_vlcsnap-2012-08-17-00h06m44s59.png

John Cena: I don’t know, Josh. I don’t know what happened. I don’t know what to tell you. I’m just as lost as you are. I mean, I went into SummerSlam as a new man. A man who would do anything to be named World Heavyweight Champion one more time. I let my emotions get the best of me, and for that I got screwed over by some unprofessional, scrawny little bitch! Uh, I’m sorry, excuse my language but I can’t help it. One second I have everything under control, I’m one hundred percent positive I have this match in the bag so what do I do? I play around and when I realized what was goin’ on, I still got screwed over. I still lost the big one, and thus folks, Ted DiBiase Junior is still your World Heavyweight Champion. Hey, I know some of you guys were screamin’ at your T.V.’s, hey I was too when I re watched the match. Don’t worry. You’re not the only ones. He-he, but, uh, to this day, I just don’t get it, homie. Call me over confident, but my actions in the past have proved I can be over confident. I’ve beaten bigger and stronger guys in this business, so I guess, uh, I had this match in the bag, y’know? I should’ve taken note how much of a douchebag Nick Patrick is before sealin’ my confidence. So, yeah, with that bein’ said? Josh, I do know one thing, at SummerSlam, I wasn’t beaten by Ted DiBiase. I wasn’t beaten by The Big Show either. I know you’re askin’, well John, who defeated you? It’s simple; I was beaten by an official. I let the sleaziness of Nick Patrick get in my way and for that, I was defeated. My shot at the World Title? Disappeared, when will I get another opportunity? I don’t know, but believe me when I say this, when I do? I will do everythin’ in my power to do the right thing and that’s becomin’ the next World Heavyweight Champion.

John Cena pauses, as he shakes his head. Cena releases several sighs of disbelief, as he begins to nod his head in agreement to the last promise. Josh Matthews clears his throat as he asks another question.

Josh Matthews: I know you got a lot of mind right now, John, and I know this might be a little hard to answer. But, a lot of people want to know. A lot of people are asking questions, and here’s why. This Friday night on SmackDown, it was announced an open challenge was issued out by Ted DiBiase. He is issuing an open challenge to anyone in the back to face him one on one in the ring. The situation that happened tonight, is it tempting enough to answer the challenge? And, hypothetically, if you were to answer the challenge, what would be your plans for the current World Heavyweight Champion?

With his hands on his hips, still at this moment, John Cena strongly thinks about the recent question. Cena brushes his hair back as he releases light chuckles, before speaking.

John Cena: So, I’m guessin’ the question is trendin’ worldwide, huh? He-he. Y’know, after tellin’ the entire world I plan on gettin’ my payback, it’s only fittin’ after tonight you’re here askin’ the same question. Because, the thing of it is, you can never… say never. Y’know? In the back of my mind, I have another opportunity at redemption. Another opportunity at revenge, another opportunity to get what’s mine and that’s the World Heavyweight Championship. This open challenge gives me the opportunity to change the entire landscape of this company once again. At the same time, I need to be smart about it. Why? Most likely, Ted’s partner in crime, The Big Show will be there and the referee you ask? Of course, Nick Patrick. Knowin’ that, if I successfully conquer this open challenge, I only have one shot. One more shot at winnin’ the big one. I’m not gon’ see myself conquerin’ the open challenge and failin’. Failure right now – is not an option for me. And, I know that a lot of people, includin’ me, wanna’ see some sort of revenge comin’ Ted’s way. They wanna’ see a little payback, y’know Josh? But, if I were to do this again, based on nothin’ but emotion, I run the risk of allowin’ my emotions get the better of me. You all know as good as I do that it’s cost me in the past. And, I cannot allow that to happen again. I cannot get screwed once again. Not this time, this open challenge is my way out. This open challenge is my redemption, my second chance. A chance to rise up at the top of the mountain. And, this time? I’m doin’ it the right way. With that bein’ said, I’m puttin’ my name in the open challenge on SmackDown. Ted, I will get my hands on you, I will get my vengeance, I will not stop until that World Heavyweight Championship is in my procession or the pathetic championship reign of yours is over!

John Cena stared into the camera’s with a look of anger and determination, as he slowly mouthed off the final words.

normal_vlcsnap-2012-08-17-00h08m54s82.png

John Cena: With that bein’ in mind… it all boils down to one question. Will I become the next World Heavyweight Champion? John Cena bit his bottom lip in thought, before continuing for the final time. Never… say… never!

Still leaving the fans to wonder, as John Cena took this moment to leave the scene. Walking off and into the distance as the camera’s faded to black. Fade.

As the crowd gets excited and jumping for the opening of this weeks Smackdown, the camera pans the crowd to show off the signs and a few kids up front with Mysterio masks waving at the camera.

Jim Ross: Welcome back, wrestling fans to another stellar night of FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN! I am, of course, Jim Ross and I am joined, as always by the incomparable 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper!

Roddy Piper: Whoa, now, JR! No need to be throwin' names like 'incomparable' around trying to besmirch my pristine image!

Jim Ross: Hot Rod, Incomparable means...oh, never mind! We are fresh off of Summer Slam and we have some new champions to hear from...

[video=youtube;E62RjfmI5to]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E62RjfmI5to&feature=plcp[/video]

Suddenly, Step up (I'm on it) by Maylene and the sons of disaster announces the arrival of one of those new champions.

Roddy Piper: Well, speaking of a new champion! This is one I think it's about time got some recognition!

Jim Ross: You gotta be kidding me, Roddy! Did you not see the blatant cheating and the cheap shot at the end to win? Well, dammit, Jarrett STOLE that title for sure!

Roddy Piper: All I know is he was the man standing in the ring with the belt at the end!

jarrett_main.jpg

As if on cue, good ole Double J, Jeff Jarrett steps out onto the stage and sets the crowd into a fit of anger and venom. As the boos rain down, Jeff walks out holding his trademark guitar at his side and wearing the UWF European title proudly around his waist. He cracks a wicked grin that further angers the fans. After pointing the belt out and yelling at the crowd he struts down the ramp as he seems to be in a playful mood.

After ascending the steel steps and grinning at the crowd, Jarrett enters the ring and adds another celebratory strut down the middle.

jefffjarrett.jpg

He stops and flaunts the belt to the crowd and finally jumps to the corner where he raises his patented white guitar high in triumph. He seems to be soaking this moment up for all it's worth.

252571-1-1.jpg

Finally, Jarrett jumps down and finds a microphone: Ya see!? What did ole Double J tell ya? You leave us alone in the ring without the steel chair and RVD couldn't stand toe to toe with Jeff Jarrett!

The crowd erupts, but Jeff doesn't mind.

Jeff Jarrett: And I know it says there's supposed to be a celebration in the ring, but I got ta tell ya. I've been celebrating all WEEK long!! And, personally, I celebrated with somebody I really wanted ta spend some time with; not you ingrates!

That sets the fans to making some venom filled noise.

Jeff Jarrett: Nah, I spent the whole week hold up in a hotel room in town. Damn, it was actually the penthouse; the TOP FLOOR! And I spent it with my lovely knockout of a bride, Karen. But, as you can see, she's not with me tonight. The fact of the matter is, she's back in the room catchin' some rest. Cause, ya see, we spent the whole week (uses the hand quotations) 'celebrating' and she's plumb wore out!

There's a bit of a groan from the audience.

Jeff Jarrett: We honestly thought about waiting and sharing out 'celebration' for tonight and doing our 'celebration' right here in the ring.

The crowd gets loud as they apparently disapprove.

Jeff Jarrett: But we decided, not only, not to wait, but that we wouldn't disgrace ourselves out here in the middle of the ring with all of you virgin smarks. I personally would rather do it in a ditch. But I will tell you, we 'celebrated' like two well tuned athletes! I mean, like well oiled machines, we just kept goin'! Like that damned energizer bunny! Hell, just like that damned bunny. Ya know, we 'celebrated' like rabbits all night and all day! So, I figured I'd better give her the night off and let her catch her breath. I mean, me personally? I could've kept goin' another week or two, at least! I mean, I became KING OF THE MOUNTAIN in America. I conquered Mexico and me and my sex machine, Karen, became King and Queen of Mexico. And now I've overtaken Europe!

Jarrett raises the European title belt as the fans lambast him.

Jeff Jarrett: So, of course, I mounted Mount Karen Jarrett and planted my flag!!

The crowd erupts; not really wanting to hear any of this.

Jeff Jarrett: But, I know you little Smarks out there don't get any on your own and you have to live vicariously through your heroes like me! So, I tell ya what, I refuse to do the nasty live in front of you cretins...

The crowd erupts into cheers.

Jeff continues: BUT I did happen to get some footage...

The cheering turns to boos as Double J grins.

Jeff Jarrett: So, one of you monkeys in the back, roll my sex tape!

The Jumbotron comes alive as we see Jeff Jarrett walking through his penthouse and through the door of the bedroom. He is carrying a personal camcorder.

Jeff Jarrett, on tape: Hey, this is a gift from me, YOUR UWF EUROPEAN CHAMPION, Jeff Jarrett, to you, the sex starved fans of SMACKDOWN. I'm all hyped up form Summer Slam. Karen and me have already went and spent a boatload of money on dinner. And she's been in that bedroom for about an hour 'getting ready' and I just can't wait. I mean, like any great champion, I resisted the temptation to conjegate with my wife for the past two weeks leading up to my championship win, so I'm all horned up and ready to go and so is she, I'd suppose! So, to not tease ya'll any farther, I mean, this is just a couple of hours of show. Hell, we're gonna hardly get past the foreplay!!

More groaning from the audience!

Jeff Jarrett, on tape: Well, let's take a little peek.

The door opens and there on the big, King-sized bed is Karen Jarrett, apparently wearing nothing but one of Jeff's shirts and white thong. She grins as Jeff turns the camera back to himself.

karen252Bangle-tna.jpg

Jeff Jarrett: Hot Damn. Tell me you don't wish you were me RIGHT NOW!!

He turns the camera back to her as she stands up with her back to the camera and turns and gives the camera a sultry look.

karen_angle_flannel_boobs_f9LidVQsized.jpg

She blows a kiss at the camera and turns around and walks past the camera. You can hear her give Jeff a long, passionate kiss as the shirt she was wearing is draped over the camcorder. There is a pause as Double J stands in the ring with a cheshire cat smile on his face; like some school boy at the whorehouse.

There is a scuffle as the shirt is removed and we catch a glimpse of Karen's backside disappearing into the bathroom.

Jeff Jarrett, on video: Hot DAMN!

Jarrett turns the camera back to himself: Ok, here we go, all you Double J fans out there! This is a once in a life time broadcast!

There is a scuffling sound and we see double J's boxers fly across the room. The camera continue on into the bathroom to catch a full view of Karen Jarrett in the shower begging for it.

karen-angle-33.jpg

The camera turns to Double J just one more time.

Jeff Jarrett, on video: Ok, here we go. This is for all you thirty year old virgins hold up in your momma's basement that never got any! Just tape this and pretend you're getting some, cause...you ain't...never...

Jarrett puts the camera down and starts past the view; we can see Karen welcoming him with open arms! But, as she turns, her full frontal nudity is pixelated.

Jeff Jarrett in the ring is livid: What the HELL? Who dared pixel my honey's boobs? You makin' her look all deformed and stuff! That's like pixelin' Mona Lisa's smile!

Suddenly, the transmission goes staticy and as Jarrett stands seething in the ring, the familiar figure of Bray Wyatt appears on the titantron.

huskynewpic.jpg

Bray Wyatt: No.

The crowd give a loud mixed reaction, cheering because Jeff Jarrett's testicles did not scar their retinas, but booing because the hated Bray Wyatt has appeared.

I can not allow this to happen, and it will be for the sake of all the people here in this arena. Not, because they do not want to see it, no, I'm sure they would just love to see the cherished act of love making destroyed on national television and around the world... but that's just the sorta world we live in Jarrett, and in my plot to destroy this world of repulsive moral wrongdoin's, I have to first take those who cause these moral monsters to come to the forefront of people's minds. You Jeff, unwittingly I'm sure, are about to cause the downfall of not only this arena's mind, but your own physical entity in this company. I have been pretty relaxed until now with my mission of saving this world from it's own corrupt self but now I am the Pale Rider, the one true horseman of the end times... and the harbinger of the end of the world. I feel I need to step up my mission and truly begin to eradicate this world of it's evils, and that's what you are Jeff Jarrett, evil, to the core.

The crowd continues to give the loud mixed reaction.

I will no longer stand for morally corrupt demons like you to brainwash these mindless masses... no, that is my job. You will ruin them, you will drive them to despair just like every other man or woman in this company will do if it were not for Bray Wyatt and Your Enlightened Saviours. No, I must save them by giving them my message of good will and power. I can save them, all they have to do is believe in me. Believe in Bray Wyatt. For as we have seen, those who do not believe, be it Edge, be it Batista, Dean Ambrose, Sting, Samoa Joe, John Cena... and my opponent tonight Jeff Hardy... all that will be left of you is a fleeting memory at the end of the world as Bray Wyatt sends you all down to burn, man. That's what's in the future for you Jeff, because once I elminate Jeff Hardy from the public view tonight... I am moving on to you, if you are of course to accept a challenge from your future deity, Mister Money in The Bank, future World Champion, Bray Wyatt.

The crowd boo Bray Wyatt loudly.

Think about it Jeff... you could, save yourself perhaps, I mean you are the European Champion, you could still be made believe... or maybe, just maybe I'll let you burn just like my daddy. Either way, it's me and you next week Jeff... unless of course you object?, but knowing you, I'd say you'd better go and start preparing, training and praying because your role as the moral corrupter is about to come to an abrupt end at the hands of 'The Angel in The Dirt'...

Jeff Jarrett looks around the fans, who are seemingly backing Jeff Jarrett as they just despise Mr. Money in the Bank and rest of YES as a whole, but Jeff Jarrett show no fears.

Jeff Jarrett: Hey Slapnuts, you wanna challenge the UWF European Champion, the King of the Mountain, the Reyes de la Montana!? You're on, see ya next week rock-a-billy!

The segment comes to an end with Bray Wyatt smile and humming to himself, opening out his arms as Jeff Jarrett watches on, not sure how to react as UWF Smackdown goes else.

====================================

vengeanceposterupdated.png

UWF VENGEANCE, SEPTEMBER 23rd

As the commentators finish introducing the show we're instantly interrupted as the fans begin to get on their feet, booing the hell out of the arrival of Batista. He walks through the curtains, a few seconds afterwards. Batista walks to the ramp as he stops half way before crouching down as the pyrotechnics goes off.

30u48qb.gif

Batista gets back up, slapping himself on the chest a couple times as he makes his way to the ring as he calls for a microphone as he indicates he wants spotlight and is given so.

normal_smackdownjan8th2010_03.JPG

Batista;

Fort Lauderdale Screwjob. That's exactly what happened past Sunday, just when I thought everything was going my way I was screwed. When Damien Sandow and Daniel Bryan turned their back on me, after praising my work of the past month and a half, I was trapped in the YES lock unable to capture that briefcase as Bray Wyatt took it right in front of my very eyes. Two multi-man matches, two consecutive pay-per-views and I... of all people was screwed again! The first time was being the King of the Mountain match where Big Show came out and screwed me from capturing the World Heavyweight Champion... then Sunday... How many more times do I have to be screwed out of these things? Management clearly knows if I was given a one on one opportunity against the freakin' World Heavyweight Champion that I'd take it before they even knew what hit them! I've done more work than everybody in the past month and a half, I've been destroying people time after time, I've made the biggest impact... Yet the board of directors are still paying these idiots to screw me out of everything I've got. Yet later tonight I get the chance to capture gold, I get to break bones once more. I shouldn't have to be resorted into the mid-card section, I'm a main eventer. People here paid to see me main event, not to be thrown in the middle of the show and then forgotten about... Once I'm done with Hunter, I'm calling you out Daniel, that's right... Daniel Bryan. After you screwed me out the past Sunday, I ain't letting it go, I'll never let it go. Just because YOU couldn't get the job done against Dean Ambrose does not mean you have the right to try take me out or slap the YES lock on me. So after my win, you'll be the first to get a freakin' title shot against me, I'll make it happen. I'll threaten an official if I have to! You know too damn well I'd hurt anybody here. Daniel, you and Damien are two people who I thought I could trust, but it's proven I shouldn't trust anybody here. I admit I'm stupid enough to even think someone had an ounce of respect for me around here! But that's not all who I've got a freakin' problem with, Samoa Joe wanted to weave his fat ass over the weekend and also try screw me out of my opportunity. Everyone's after me... Everyone wants to stop me, you could take me down... but every freakin' week I'll be standing once again, I'll be here, waiting for more...

Batista circles around the ring before demanding a chair as he takes a seat.

Batista-Sitting-On-A-Chair.jpg

...I'm not leaving this ring until I'm told I have a World Heavyweight Championship shot next week. Because once I win that, Daniel Bryan can come choose which Champion he wants to face for... I AM NOT LEAVING UNTIL I GET WHAT I WANT! EVERYONE IS GOING T-

Batista cannot even finish the sentence as Dean Ambrose's music hits and Batista looks towards the titontron full of anger. Ambrose walks out onto the stage very calmly to address Batista.

Dean Ambrose
Well looky here. Everyone calm down this is not a re-run despite Batista coming out here and bitching yet again! I'm sorry Batista, I really am but im just like an annoying little brother, you can't get rid of me and part of you loves me. Sure your out here calling everyone out but you seemed to have missed a certain someone. You destroyed Samoa Joe a couple of weeks ago but unlike me, he stayed down for quite awhile. This body however, only needed one week to heal. The reason I was kept on the shelf so long is all up here.

Dean frantically taps his head multiple times very hard.

I've been watching you for god knows how long and I'll admit, you're strong. You've proven that by beating the likes of Rey Mysterio, Zack Ryder, Samoa Joe and Dean Ambrose but do you really think you can do that to me?

Batista has a confused look on his face as does the crowd as Ambrose keeps inching his way closer and closer to the ring.

You look confused. Allow me to explain. You see, Dean Ambrose is a very strong individual with a lot of moxie. The kid has a burning fire and a passion filled heart for this business. Mostly everything he's accomplished so far has been on his own. He almost seems superhuman. I mean what kind of man can take a Batista Bomb through the ring and come back ready to fight in two weeks? What man can take a flaming chairshot to the skull and get back up and keep fighting? No ordinary man that's for sure. I know you've heard the stories and even seen them up close but you are in no way ready for the real truth. It wasn't the numerous amount of beatings given to him in his life that numbed the pain. Yes those did help early on but I'm the one who really numbs the pain. You still have a confused look on your face. Allow me to expand on this.

Dean Ambrose climbs onto the apron and continues talking to Batista very slowly.

ambrose5-1.jpg

I live inside Dean Ambrose. Or should I say I used to live inside him. Occasionally I'd be allowed to get out every once and awhile but thanks to you and the likes of Samoa Joe and Jeff Hardy, I've become free. Losing the World Heavyweight Championship was what broke the seal and the fall from the ladder is what shattered it. This was one of the last of many that should never come together. Yes if you remember that line then you remember me. I am the darkness that resides inside that Dean was talking about! The madness in his mind was me! And now it's my turn to have some fun.

The shell of Dean Ambrose gets into the ring and stares down Batista.

But first I think I should thanks a certain someone. Without him this wouldn't have been at all possible. Samoa Joe, you cost me the Money in the Bank match but granted me so much more. I am forever in your debt however, you did still throw me off a ladder some 20 ft in the air. That doesn't just go unpunished.

Seemingly on cue, The Godzilla funeral march hits the PA system and majority of the fans erupt.

[video=youtube;QCOxBrddH8k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCOxBrddH8k[/video]

The fans are going nuts as Samoa Joe's theme hits the PA as he marches out from the backstage in casual attire, Samoa Joe smirks and marches down the entrance ramp, Batista and Dean Ambrose stare at Samoa Joe as he climbs into the ring and stares the two down as he picks up a microphone and taps it to check to see if it's work before responding.

Clothes2.jpg

So I've unleashed a new side of Dean Ambrose, huh? A new sadistic side of Dean Ambrose, I don't give a damn about what I've done for Dean Ambrose, because quite frankly Dean, when I pushed that ladder, you was nothing more than collateral; you was nothing more than innocent by standing caught in the crossfire! And the only reason I'm out here now is because of that punk-ass bitch, who doesn't know when to shut up and quit complaining and be a man about things!

The fans give off Samoa Joe a mixed reaction but Samoa Joe being Samoa Joe isn't bothered by the fans reaction as such, he cares about getting the job done, nevertheless he continues.

Ya see Dave, I was sat in the back after my battle with YES and I watched you, I watched you just toy with guys half your size and put them through tables and ladders and thought to myself, is this really what I wanna see? A guy who can't pick on people his own size look like a monster when he ain't nothing more than a coward, so I decided I get my sh*t together and teach ya lesson but by the time I got out there, there you was on top of the ladder and yeah, I pushed that ladder but that ain't gonna be end of it!

The fans cheer as Dave Batista removes his sunglasses, Dean Ambrose anxiously watches on, waiting for his moment to do something, but Samoa Joe lays down the law.

'Cause UWF Smackdown has a Pay-Per-View on the Twenty Third of September, a Pay-Per-View known as Vengeance and if ya think you can take me on pay-per-view 'Big Dave' then you got it! Now, Dean Ambrose, I'm sure ya wanna get yer hands on me & Dave Batista yourself, so I'mma gonna sweeten the deal; Dean, if ya think your man enough to hang with me and can handle this steroid freak, then ya get in to but neither of ya, and ain't gonna have a chance if ya ain't in it for a fight!

The fans absolutely erupt as Samoa Joe throws off his shades and gets straight into the face of Batista, the two have locked horns in the centre of the ring, talking trash with each other when Dean Ambrose shakes his head and butts his head into the equation, the three men clearly trying to psych each other, the intensity in the arena can be physically felt and cut with a knife edge as everyone is waiting for the first blow to be stuck in what will be a brutal and bloody feud.

SmackDown now heads backstage, where we can see Rob Van Dam standing with Fonzie and Josh Matthews, who holds a microphone in his hand ...

RVD_BillAlphonso.jpg

Josh Matthews: Please welcome my guest of this time ... former European Champion, Rob Van Dam.

Camera pans on Rob Van Dam, who looks right at Josh Matthews, camera then shows both of them and Matthews continues ...

Josh Matthews: RVD, how do you feel about losing your title against Jeff Jarrett at SummerSlam?

You see Josh, this answer is gonna surprise you probably, but to be honest I don't really care. I mean let him have that title, 'cause next time he will have to defend it, he will lose it. I mean I was really pissed off when I lost, but then I said "Come on RVD, life goes on" and I just stood up and walked backstage. The thing is, Jeff Jarrett had a help from his little friends and that's the real reason why he won the match. Why should I be mad about myself? Because I wasn't able to fight one man and his little army? Dude, that's just not my thing. I lost the title? Whatever. Here in UWF, here's so many titles I can still win and I am planning on winnin' them all. I'm not really the one, who would sit at home in his dark corner of the house bitchin' and cryin' about my lost. Dude, next time I'll see Jeff Jarrett, I'll pick up his wife and hit him with her in the head, that's my thing. I don't see any reason to be mad or upset about something or even stressed out, you know, how much I hate stress, Josh. As a matter of fact, Janis Joplin should be the stressed one right now, because it's him, who should watch his back, 'cause everyone who wants that title is focusing on him right now and I'm tellin' you, it's not a good feelin'.

Josh Matthews: And Rob, I'm sure you know, that Ted DiBiase said earlier that tonight, he will challenge anybody, who will come down to the ring. Are yo ...

Matthews wasn't able to say last words of his question, because RVD cut him off ...

I guess you wanted to ask me, if I'm going to answer that challenge, right Josh? Now let me ask you a question. If someone is giving you a chance to come out to the ring and fight, would you go down there? Of course not, because you're not Rob Van Dam. But Rob Van Dam isn't afraid of anything and dude, that guy is World Heavyweight Champion and that means a lot of stress, someone should make him feel better. Well, I will make him feel better, by taking his championship with me home. As I said, it's real stress, when you are a champion and everyone is looking, to have a match with you or attack you. Well, I kinda like that feelin', but Ted, he's very sensitive person, he can take no more stress and he's not RVD, so he can't just shake that stress off like me. So the thing is, I'm gonna come down there, to that ring and I won't care, if it's going to be Big Show, DiBiase or if anyone else is going to answer that challenge too. I'm gonna knock their heads off. I mean, I want that World Heavyweight Championship, like, it doesn't really fit my superstar status in this company, but there is no title that would have been able to do that, so I'll take that title from DiBiase and I'll be one happy guy ..

RVD just smiles into the camera and goes away as camera pans at Matthews, but after a while RVD comes back right in front of Josh Matthews and makes his trademark and then goes away again as SmackDown heads to another segment ...

[video=youtube;5G5B6KUJrDE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5G5B6KUJrDE[/video]

The fans begin to boo frantically as Ted DiBiase JR steps out from the backstage, but here's not wearing his wrestling attire, instead, the Big Show seems to be fully suited up for battle instead. Ted DiBiase JR chuckles as he yells about how his plan came together at Summerslam, finally the Million Dollar duo make it into the ring, where Ted DiBiase takes a microphone and clears his throat before addressing the crowd.

Ted-DiBiase-Jr-10.jpg

Ted DiBiase Jr: Man, don't you just love it when a plan comes together for a second Pay-Per-View running! I would personally like to thank referee Nick Patrick for the fantastic officiating, calling it right down the middle like a senior official should do! But enough about that, onto tonight, tonight I issued the Ted DiBiase JR Open Challenge and apparently someone has answered that call, but quite frankly that person isn't up to my standards, so I sat down in my own private lockerroom and thought to myself, why am I stepping into the ring? Why not have Big Show do it, after all that's what I pay him to do, so tonight, no people, you won't be seeing me wrestle, instead, you'll be seeing Big Show! Now onto the man who answered the open challenge...

“BRRRRR-RAPIDOOOO!â€

The fans almost unanimously leap to their feet into a thunderous roar of cheers for the leader of the Cenation as he steps out from the backstage, John Cena looks down the entrance ramp and raises his hand into the air before sending a salute out to the crowd and yells "Never... Say never!" before charging down the entrance ramp before slide straight into the ring, John Cena smirks as he stares down the World Heavyweight Champion and The Big Show, John Cena is handed a microphone as he prepares to respond to DiBiase remarks.

John Cena: Great officiating, huh? That's funny because I could of sworn that Nick Patrick was so bent his head was popping out of his ass, ANYWAY! Onto this joke of an 'Open Challenge', talk is cheap Ted, you can go on all day about people not being up to your standard but I'mma fighter so go a head throw the Big Show at me, hell throw your mother and father at me, I'll keep coming till that Big Gold Belt is around my waist! Naturally, by now, you two woulda jumped me, so I'm presuming there's another guy in this open challenge, so instead of you interrupting me at some really inappropriate moment, please, just come out here now!

The crowd wait expectantly, awaiting a fight to ensue, but as time passes it becomes apparant that DiBiase will not be fighting which is confirmed when another familiar theme plays over the audio system

ONE A KIND

th_RobVanDam.gif

Rob Van Dam's theme blasts out of the speakers and the fans jump to their feet. They cheer the arrival of Rob Van Dam as he walks from the back alongside Bill Alfonso and does his signature thumbs and 'RVD' posing. They make their ways down to the ring as DiBiase slowly slithers out the back like the snake that he is.

Ted DiBiase Jr: I'm not going to fight you here John, but I'll tell you what, if you beat Rob Van Dam and prove your worth?... then maybe, just maybe I might consider you worthy to shine my shoes. Or better yet, maybe I'll let you shine up my World Heavyweight Championship belt, because that's about as close as you'll ever get to it again, but hey, at least it'll look a lot nicer, and shinier resting on my shoulder with that bit of polish, won't it John?.

RVD rolls into the ring as DiBiase leaves and raises his fists in the air, jumping in a spiral motion, before the referee rings the bell.

DeebsOpenChallenge.png

*Ding Ding Ding*

Jim Ross: Well, this is an interesting change of events, instead of John Cena versus Ted DiBiase, it’s John Cena versus Rob Van Dam and with no rewards, what is this, Ted? Trying to get rid of the competition, I mean you stole it at Summerslam, now this?

Ted DiBiase: Now you listen to me JR, this match was named the Ted DiBiase challenge but I never mentioned anything about rewards and if you think I was gonna waste my precious time on these two ingrates you got another thing coming!

Roddy Piper: Yeah, you tell him, Ted DiBiase, you are our World Champion after all!

Rob Van Dam and John Cena both stare at each other unsure what to make of the situation, Bill Alfonso on the outside blowing his whistle loudly, motivating Van Dam, RVD licks his thumbs and does his customary “ROB… VAN… DAM…†as the fans give RVD a huge pop but John Cena responds with his “YOU CAN’T SEE ME!†taunt which gets the fans going on Cena’s end too. The fans are fifty/fifty as RVD and John Cena circle each other in the middle of the ring before locking it up a collar and elbow tie up. RVD and Cena are deadlock in the centre of the ring but RVD seems to be the one who is struggling out of the two in the tie, Cena slowly begins to shunt RVD backwards, putting RVD’s back up against the turnbuckle, Cena makes a clean break at the request of referee Charles Robinson. Cena backs off as Fonzie leaps up onto the ring apron and rubs the shoulders of RVD, psyching up Rob Van Dam. A few moments pass before the two lock it up again in the middle of the ring, this time, RVD rolls out of the collar and elbow tie up and places John Cena into a waistlock but John Cena manages to counter the waistlock into a side head lock on RVD but RVD pushes Cena away into the ring ropes, Cena rebounds back straight into a shoulder tackle from Rob Van Dam; Cena crashes down to the canvas as RVD leaps into the ring ropes himself, leaps over Cena and rebounds off the opposite ropes but Cena is back to his feet and takes RVD over with a huge hip-toss but RVD is quick back to his feet and turns around with fists raised, leading to a stand off between both men, sending the fans nuts.

Jim Ross: Well folks, in the early going, it seems to be Rob Van Dam & John Cena are equally matched.

Ted DiBiase: JR, they might equally matched but at the same time, neither are up to my standard, neither man cannot defeat me.

RVD and Cena square it up the centre of the ring, both in each other’s faces and both deliver the signature taunts once more but this time in each other’s faces but this time, they exact blows, RVD delivering a forearm smash as Cena returns with a right hand; both men exchange blows but RVD ducks underneath clothesline attempt before rolling over the back of Cena both taking a Cena down to the canvas with a legsweep. With Cena down on the canvas, RVD looks over his shoulder and moonsault backwards, laying right on top of John Cena, the fans give off a mixed reaction as Charles Robinson makes a count on John Cena.

One…

Two…

Roddy Piper: Man, Charles Robinson is making very slow unprofessional count on John Cena, don’t ‘cha think Ted?

Ted DiBiase: Yes Roddy, highly unprofessional, Nick Patrick called mine and Cena’s match down the middle but Charles Robinson is clearly showing bias to John Cena over Rob Van Dam.

Jim Ross: You make two make me sick!

John Cena kicks out!
RVD gets back to his feet and hauls the machine known as John Cena back up to his feet before Irish-Whipping John Cena across the ring but John Cena manages to reserve the move and sends RVD into the ring ropes, Cena bends over to throw RVD over the top with a High-Back Body Drop but RVD manages to counter it, rolling over the top of John Cena but Cena has RVD read this time, hoisting RVD into the spin out Powerbomb. RVD crashes on the canvas as John Cena gets back to his feet and leans over RVD and yells “YOU CAN’T SEE ME!†before rushes into the ring ropes, Cena comes back and brushes his shoulder before dropping the Five Knuckle Shuffle on Rob Van Dam! Half the fans go nuts as John Cena gets back to his feet and slowly waits for Rob Van Dam to get back up to his feet as Jim Ross points something out to Ted DiBiase.

Jim Ross: Here, Ted, I just thought about this, but you might not be willing to give a title shot away but I’m sure our Smackdown General Manager will be more happy to award the winner of this match the shot at Vengeance!

Roddy Piper: Ya know Ted, Jim Ross has a point and it looks like John Cena is about to get the victory in the bag!

Ted DiBiase: Show! You know what to do.

With that, Big Show drops his arms and welcomes over to the ring as Ted DiBiase drops his head and watches on as Big Show climbs up onto the ring apron and nails John Cena in the back of the head with the Weapon of Mass Destruction but Big Show isn’t done yet as he hauls himself over the top rope and grabs the staggered Rob Van Dam by the throat and drops him with the Showstopper and referee Charles Robinson has no choice but to signal for the bell.

*Ding Ding Ding*

NO CONTEST AT 7:21

Jim Ross: Blah god, Ted, you are nothing but a coward!

Roddy Piper: Hey JR! What have I told you about insulting your World Heavyweight Champion!

The fans begin to boo wildly as Big Show stands tall in the middle of the ring, chuckling at the top of his voice as he’s joined by his boss, Ted DiBiase JR, both men seemingly standing tall in the middle of the ring but their celebrations are cut short as the Smackdown very own Superhero Rey Mysterio sneaks onto the ring apron behind both men. Rey Mysterio leaps up onto the top rope and springboards off to deliver a huge diving dropkick to the back of Ted DiBiase sending him out of the ring. Big Show is first slow to react but suddenly realises what’s going on and goes for a WMD on Rey Mysterio but Mysterio ducks underneath the attempt and goes into the ring ropes before rebounding off, Rey Mysterio baseball slides through the legs of the Big Show before getting to his feet and dropkicking Big Show in the back sending Show forward into ring ropes. Big Show collapses onto the second ring rope, setting Rey Mysterio up perfectly for the 619! Rey Mysterio connects with it, sending Big Show into the middle of the ring, where John Cena is back to his feet and hoists the mammoth known as the Big Show up onto his shoulders before delivering a ring shaking Attitude Adjustment but there’s more to it as Rob Van Dam leaps up onto the top turnbuckle, the fans are on fire and leaps off to hit the Five Star Frog Splash!

Jim Ross: YES! YES! YES! Finally somebody has something about the Big Show!

Roddy Piper: JR, Mysterio attacked the Big Show from behind leading to this three on one assault on the Big Show! This is disgusting!

All three men in the ring quickly turn their attention to Ted DiBiase JR, whose begin to make his way up the entrance ramp, seemingly ditching his partner in crime in the ring, clutching to his World Heavyweight Championship he screams at Cena, Mysterio & RVD they will never have chance to hold this gold but before DiBiase can disappear off, the titantron lights up with Desmond Wolfe & Chelsea sat in a bar and Desmond Wolfe doesn't look impressed.

DesmondWolfePromo.gif

Desmond Wolfe: Oi, Wanker! Yeah, you, DiBiase! What do think ya think you were trying to pull 'ere, an escape route from a title match at Vengeance? Well, that ain't gonna happen, Sunshine! 'Cause you just pissed me off, I'm missing the Euro Super Cup Finale to clear up yer mess, this is gonna be short and sweet, at Vengeance, there will be no Nick Patrick as the referee 'cause I'ma choosing the referee and I'm bookin' the match right now! At Vengeance, for the World 'Eavyweight Championship will be decided, with Ted DiBiase taking on John Cena...

The fans erupt as John Cena nods his head, RVD looks at John Cena in an sign of acceptance but Desmond Wolfe isn't done yet.

AND... And, Rob Van Dam...

The fans suddenly erupt as RVD smirks, Ted DiBiase screams and almost has seemingly broken down, screaming "NO!" but Desmond Wolfe has one final thing to say.

And, finally... Rey Mysterio, in a Fatal Four Way Match! I hope that teaches ya a lesson DiBiase for interrupting mah soccer match! I just hope, yer in it to win it Sunshine, see ya next week!

UWFNXTFirstBanner.png

UWF NXT IS DEBUTING MONDAY!

[video=youtube;bEJiogGujdc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEJiogGujdc[/video]

“The Game†hits the PA system which has the crowd on their feet, as Triple H marches out from the backstage, with the UWF Television Championship in his hand, Triple H lifts it up into the air and roars as the fans roar back but before Triple H can even make his way down the entrance ramp, Batista rushes up behind and smashes Triple H in the back with a thunderous chair shot! The fans begin to boo the living crap out of Batista as Triple H drops to his knees, but Batista’s rampage with the steel chair is ruthless as he drills Triple H across the back once more with the steel chair, sending him flying down the entrance ramp; Triple H tumbles down the entrance ramp as Batista continues to batter Triple H with the steel chair, mangling and twisting it around the body of Triple H. Batista then tosses the steel chair aside and grabs Triple H by the hair and tosses him into the ring, Batista pulls himself up onto the ring apron as Dean Ambrose sneaks out from the backstage holding his own steel chair and is seemingly preparing to go for Batista but as Dean Ambrose creeps down the entrance, he doesn’t notice Samoa Joe already moving amongst the crowd, as Ambrose walks down the entrance ramp, Joe prepares to strike, leaping over the barricade delivering a boot to the side of the head of Dean Ambrose. Batista hasn’t noticed the brewing chaos on the outside as referee Mike Choida has no choice but to signal the bell on Triple H to start the match.

HunterBatista.png

*Ding Ding Ding*

Jim Ross: This is disgusting! Triple H got beaten down brutally by Batista with that steel chair before the bell has rung, and Samoa Joe saves Batista, why!?

Roddy Piper: JR, it wasn’t about saving Batista, the three men just want to kill each other any way possible!

Batista laughs as Triple H battered and already broken gets up to his feet and does the crotch chop to Batista but that just enrages the Animal as he boots Triple H in the gut and hoists Triple H into a thunderous Batista Bomb. Triple H’s shoulders are on the mat as Batista hooks the leg of Triple H.

One…

Two…

Jim Ross: I cannot believe this Hotrod!

Roddy Piper: Neither can I JR but it’s happening…

Three…

*Ding Ding Ding*

Winner via pinfall at 00:21: Batista (AND NEW UWF TELEVISION CHAMPION)

537812.jpg

Batista gets back to his feet but Samoa Joe has already slid into the ring with a steel chair in hand and nails Batista across the head with it, completely denting it before tossing it aside, worrying Batista hasn’t in drop down to the canvas as Samoa Joe then unloads with a flurry of knife edge slaps across the face of Batista, lighting up the cheeks of Batista but Batista only drops own to one knee as Joe follows through with a massive boot smash across the chest. Batista finally falls onto his back before Samoa Joe can do anything else, Dean Ambrose comes up behind Samoa Joe and grabs him by the trunks and tosses Samoa Joe out of the ring to the ringside area below.

Jim Ross: Hotrod, this is just about to go into chaos!

Roddy Piper: JR, these guys are gonna kill each other now, I doubt they’ll make it to Vengeance!

Dean Ambrose climbs out of the ring and follows Samoa Joe, but Joe is ready to brawl back, decking Ambrose but Ambrose stays on his feet and throws a fist back but Samoa Joe grabs Dean Ambrose into a Clawhold and STOs Dean Ambrose into the ring apron before using all his force to smash Dean Ambrose straight into the barricade. Joe slits his throat before grabbing Dean Ambrose and tosses him around ringside straight into the ring steps. Samoa Joe then proceeds to grab the cover of the Smackdown announcement table and rips it off but before Jim Ross and Roddy Piper can make their escape, Batista gets out of the ring and boots Joe in the gut before hoisting him up straight into a huge Batista Bomb, breaking JR’s & Roddy Piper’s head sets.

Jim Ross & Roddy Piper: PSSSSSSTTTTTT…

Joe’s body is mangled amongst the imploded announcement Batista roars and looks all smug with his destruction but it’s short lived as Dean Ambrose grabs the ring bell and smashes it across the head of Batista, staggering Batista against the ring apron, Ambrose takes another swing at it but Batista ducks and grabs the ring apron and rips it off the ring! The fans can’t believe it as Batista tosses it aside and clobbers Dean Ambrose, Ambrose staggers across the ring side area as Batista hoists up the ring steps and tosses it at Dean Ambrose but Ambrose manages to dodge out the way but the ring steps fly up and smash straight into the barricade, Dean Ambrose leans on the edge of the barricade but Batista charges at Ambrose and spears Ambrose into the barricade corner, causing it collapse, leading the fans to erupt into “HOLY FUCKING SHIT!†chants. Batista gets back to his feet and grabs Ambrose by the hair and drags him through the crowd, near to where the ring techs are, Batista grabs a monitor which is positioned on a table and smashes it over the head of Dean Ambrose. Ambrose stumbles across the area straight into a camera cane. Ambrose manages to swing underneath the cane before grabbing it and pushes it across straight into the gut of Batista, Batista kneels over as Ambrose takes a moment to catch his breathe before hoisting Batista off the ladder, seemingly going for the huge One Hitter but Batista manages to wriggle out of it and lands on his feet behind Dean Ambrose. Behind Batista is all the electric equipment that keeps Smackdown live on the air but Ambrose doesn’t care as he charges at Batista but Batista grabs Ambrose into an toss and sends him flying into the equip… PPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!

tv-fuzz-background_webpg_my.gif

COMMERCIAL BREAK

UWFRAW.png

COMMERCIAL BREAK

We come back from the commercial break and it appears we have gotten our feed back. JR and Piper sit there ready to update us and prepare us for the evening's main event.

JR: We are very sorry for the technical difficulites we suffered minutes ago, thankfully we have a great crew in the back who were able to fix the equipment enough so we could bring you this final match.

Piper: Ambrose, Joe, and Batista almost ruined the rest of Smackdown JR. I bet you there are going to be serious consequences handed out by Desmond Wolfe next week.

JR: Its a good thing too because up next we have a grudge match from Summerslam between the man who came closest to being named Mr. Money in the Bank in Jeff Hardy, and the eventual winner Bray Wyatt.

[video=youtube;-FefLypMw08]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-FefLypMw08[/video]

'Broken Out in Love' hits the audio system and Bray Wyatt walks out from the back, he is carrying his Money in The Bank briefcase in one hand and a microphone in the other, and of course Eli Cottonwood is right behind him looking as imposing as ever. Bray wastes no time and begins to speak.

tumblr_m54n7gtiEy1r0vaoyo1_250.gif

Bray Wyatt: Yes...

The crowd are already at fever pitch and are booing Bray very loudly.

Yes, I have done it. Yes, I have reached my goal. Yes, I have ascended. Yes, I hold in my hands right now, the Holy Grail. Yes, In my hands right now I posses the most important dictator of this companies future. Yes, I am, Mister Money in The Bank. Ladies and Gentlemen, congregation, I find it funny, I really do, that you can all stand there looking up and looking down on me from the balconies and judge me. You can judge me for the choices I have chosen to make. Not knowing, that everything I do, is with reason. Everything I do, is planned, and every positive action has a positive reaction... or so some science folks say. Which is why when I made a pact with the members of Your Enlightened Saviours it lead to a positive reaction for the world, man, when I became the holder of this briefcase. They came down that ramp at Summerslam and before long I became the victor. Now, I know some of you folks out there ain't that keen on me or Your Enlightened Saviours, but let this be known, we have joined together not for our own ends, but for the worlds end, man. They are here to enlighten and rid the world of the unenlightened and I am here to save the saveable, the worthy... none of you here tonight fit that description of course...

The crowd have some intense heat for the holder of the Money in The Bank briefcase.

That ain't the point. Point is, I am the holder of this companies future. In my hands is the 'Holy Grail'. I said it again. 'Holy Grail'. This has the power to grant me an unimaginable amount of power. This could end this world in more ways than one. It could be a complete failure, this world could stay as it is... it can lead itself to it's own cruel, painful demise without true leadeship, without a true messiah to worship. Or... it could all work out right. I can lead this world to it's demise, and in the process bring about a new world where my brothers and sisters will flourish. This world will be rid of those unenlightened, and those morally corrupt masses that choose to believe in people like my opponent tonight, Jeff Hardy, over the truly divine like myself and my brothers in Y.E.S. If... or rather, when, I do win the World Heavyweight Championship, this world will never be the same again, it will be like when that wall fell in Berlin... it'll be like when man first stepped foot on the moon... it'll be like that day when Jesus came back to life following his crucifixion... and my, oh, my it will change all of you forever.

The crowd begin to chant 'Hardy!, Hardy!'.

And yes, you may continue to chant for your false idols, but remember this, they are just like you... infact, they caused you all to be the morally corrupt individuals you are. Jeff Hardy has probably caused you all to become the individualists you are, he's a man with a history of 'demons' like many of you were. Coincidence?... no such thing, and it's by no means a coincidence that Jeff Hardy and myself meet again tonight. It's almost like fate. Destiny. However, we all know that destiny does not apply to Bray Wyatt. No simple mortal philosophies such as destiny, fate... and time, apply to Bray Wyatt. As they say, time is on my side, and I will bide my time before I become the king of this world. This isn't our destiny Jeff, but it will be your demise. You are out of control and if I am to become the one true leader of the new world then I must control all of my believers... and I must make a believer out of you Jeff. It ain't all that bad though Jeff, I mean, like I say, good things come to those who believe in Bray Wyatt... look at me, I believed in Bray Wyatt, Y.E.S believed in Bray Wyatt and look at where that got us... Jeff, you will believe...

Bray Wyatt gets up on the ring apron and enters the ring before finishing off his promo.

I will MAKE you, believe.

Lillian Garcia: Introducing first, from Lafayette, Louisana, weighing in at 285 pounds, accompanied by Eli Cottonwood, he is Mr. Money in the Bank, ‘The Savior’ Bray Wyatt!

JR: And here he is the very controversial Mr. Money in the Bank, Bray Wyatt folks. And folks Bray Wyatt joined up with Y.E.S. at Summerslam to win that briefcase and it made alot of people very unhappy.

Piper: Wyatt sold his soul I suppose you could say Jr, and it worked because at any moment we could be calling Bray Wyatt our World Heavyweight Champion!

ANOTHER ME IS WHAT THERE WILL NEVER BE!

1414727_o.gif

The tron shows Jeff Hardy, and sure enough, the Anti-Christ of Professional Wrestling stands atop of the ramp, not his once usual self of pandering to the adoring fans, but instead with a purpose, cold and still. After pausing a moment, he walks down the ramp towards the ring.

Lillian Garcia:
And his opponent, From Cameron North Caroline, Jeff Hardy!

He slides into the ring and wastes no time in retrieving a microphone. When the music stops it's apparent that the first live appearance of Jeff has brought a mixed reaction to the fans in Newark, New Jersey. The enigma looks out towards many of the people chanting his name and booing him out of the building. Hardy just smiles as he begins to stretch in anticipation of his match.

JR: And how about this man Hot Rod. Earlier tonight we found out that Jeff Hardy would be teaming up with Edge to face the UWF Tag Team Champions at Vegenance, and folks we still don't know who the real Jeff Hardy is.

Piper: Hardy had the breifcase in his hands and instead decided to save Edge from a beatdown from Y.E.S. which cost him. I don't know who the real Jeff Hardy is, but what I do know is he is looking for some revenge here tonight and at Vengeance you can bet on that.

WYattHardy.png

Ding Ding Ding

Hardy and Wyatt take turns circling the ring looking for an opening in the others defenses. Suddenly Hardy is distracted by a sound coming from behind him, he turns to see none other than Daniel Bryan and Damien Sandow coming down to the ring. Sandow is clapping as a distraction which works for it allows Hardy to turn right into a clothesline from Wyatt. Hardy gets to his feet and is dropped a second time by a clothesline. Hardy gets up a third time to the surprise of Wyatt who picks up Hardy and sends him to a mat with the body slam. Wyatt looks at his companions now taking their place at ringside and nods. Wyatt picks up Hardy, as the Enigma is now at the mercy of the bigger Wyatt and gets slung off of the ropes, he comes back and Wyatt drives him to the mat with a powerslam that puts all of Wyatt’s huge frame come landing on top of Hardy. Wyatt smiles as he goes for the cover.

1…

2…

Hardy kicks out!

Mr. Money in the Bank isn’t startled by this at all as he brings Hardy back to his feet before grabbing Hardy by the hair and sending him face first into the ring post. Hardy is prone in the corner as Wyatt gets down and uses his massive shoulders to drive them into Hardy’s midsection. Not once, not twice, but three times. The crowd’s mood has dropped as Wyatt has just dominated Hardy here in the early going much to the enjoyment of the UWF Tag Team Champions.

JR:
The distraction of the UWF Tag Team Champions at the beginning of this match has placed the match in the firm hands of Mr. Money in the Bank and has left Jeff Hardy in a terrible position.

Wyatt backs off Hardy and looks to take him out of the match for good as he runs looking for his body avalanche, but Hardy finds the ability to move out of the may just in the nick of time, causing Wyatt to crash into the corner. Hardy uses the opportunity to get a big right hand into Wyatt’s face, followed by another, and another. Hardy shoots Wyatt off the ropes, but Wyatt uses his strength to counter sending Hardy into the ropes. The fans hold their breath as Wyatt prepares to put Hardy out of his misery. Hardy however comes back with a much needed flying forearm that gets himself and the crowd back into the match up. The crowd is behind Hardy tonight as he gets to his feet, Wyatt sits up and Hardy unloads with a dropkick to the seated Wyatt. Hardy waits no time going for the cover.

1…

2…

Wyatt kicks out!

Piper:
Mr. Money in the Bank is at last on his back and the high speed Hardy had better hope to keep him there if he wants to win this match.

Hardy gets up and brings Wyatt to his feet not giving Wyatt a moment to breath. Hardy goes for a kick but Wyatt catches it, Hardy smiles as he has Wyatt right where he wants him as Hardy spins on the spot and connects on Wyatt’s chin with his other foot. Wyatt falls to the mat again and this time rolls out of the ring hoping to get away from Hardy. Sandow and Bryan are there of course helping Wyatt get to his feet. All three men are standing way to close together however and without even thinking about it, Hardy leaps over the top rope and comes down on top of them to the delight of the crowd. Hardy has just taken out all four members of Y.E.S. in one strike.

JR:
Shades of what happened at Summerslam as Hardy has once again put his body on the line and taken out Sandow, Bryan, and Bray Wyatt.

Piper:
Let’s hope that this time being a maniac doesn’t screw Hardy out of the match up.

Hardy is the only one standing and he gets up with guns blazing right at his head signaling the high flying Hardy is here at the moment. A Hardy chant begins playing throughout the arena as he grabs Wyatt and throws him into the barrier where Hardy just begins driving his fists into Wyatt’s head again and again, perhaps letting out some frustrations from Sunday. After feeling like he has gotten his fair share of justice he takes Wyatt and with all the strength he can muster sends Wyatt sailing shoulder first into the steel steps. Hardy slides back into the ring getting rid of the 10 count before sliding right back out much to the chagrin of official Tim White. Hardy doesn’t see Bryan on his feet now ready to attack him from behind but thankfully someone has Hardy’s back as the Rated R Superstar comes down the ring to a great reaction from the crowd and begins brawling with Bryan. This allows Hardy to toss Wyatt into the ring and get in before Sandow or Cottonwood can even reach their feet. Hardy gets on the apron before leaping over it and coming down with a leg drop onto the briefcase holder before going for the cover.

1…

2…

Wyatt kicks out!

Hardy is taking high flying chance after chance making the sold out crowd excited as he again brings Wyatt to his feet hoping to do some more damage. Hardy bounces off of the ropes looking to build momentum, but it backfires as Wyatt is not willing to allow Hardy anymore offense and drives a shoulder into the incoming Hardy, sending him crashing to the mat with a shoulder block. Wyatt looks up to the heavens, “thank you lord for the strength to devour this poor lost soul†he says as he watches Hardy get to his feet. Wyatt nails Hardy with a big right hand that sends Hardy to the mat and Wyatt smiles. Hardy somehow manages to get back to his feet and Wyatt grabs him before dropping him with a powerful side slam. It is Wyatt’s turn to go for the cover.

1…

2…

Hardy kicks out!

JR:
Great back and forth action here, and now the powerhouse “savior†Bray Wyatt is back in control of this match up.

Piper:
With Edge appearing and beating down Bryan its made the odds a little bit better but it is still 4 on 2 in favor of your intellectual saviors.

Wyatt is feeling it now, even if Hardy has managed to kick out at two, for Bray Wyatt has faith! He literally leans down and picks up Hardy by his long locks before bringing him to his feet. Wyatt looks at Hardy almost saddened as he wags his finger in front of Hardy’s face before driving his knee into Hardy’s gut. Hardy leans over in pain which is exactly what Wyatt wanted him to do. For Wyatt nails Hardy right in the side of the head with his knee. The crowd boo loudly as Hardy falls to the mat in the center of the ring. Wyatt has Hardy right where he wants him as Mr. MITB looks up to the heavens before bouncing off the ropes again and landing on top of Hardy with the rolling Senton. It is academic now as Wyatt goes for the cover.

1…

JR:
What a move by Wyatt, and with that large frame of his, I think this is the end of the road for Jeff Hardy.

2…

Piper:
Wyatt is showing he does indeed have God on his side.

3… NO!

Hardy gets a shoulder up and the crowd goes nuts.

JR:
NO! This one isn’t over yet folks, somehow, someway the Enigma Jeff Hardy has kicked out!

Piper:
I’ve never seen anyone kick out of that before JR, what is happening?

Wyatt is just as awe struck, looking up to the heavens, “what must I do Lord?†The crowd begin a Hardy chant trying to get into the mind of Wyatt who seems to be looking at something, and that something appears to have pointed him to the turnbuckle. Edge is cheering on Hardy who is out like a light, it might have been nothing but instinct that had made Hardy kick out. Sandow and Bryan try to tell Wyatt to make another cover, but Wyatt is listening to some unseen higher power now as he makes his way over to the turnbuckle and begins to climb. He gets to the top rope the crowd booing loudly as Wyatt looks up to the sky, “Your will be done my Lord!†Before Wyatt leaps off looking to come down with a Senton from the top rope, but Hardy has moved out of the way and Wyatt hits the ground hard!

Piper:
What the devil? How did Wyatt miss that, is that the work of the Devil!

JR:
Well I guess Hardy is the Anti-Christ isn’t he Piper?

Hardy now has appeared to regained consciousness as he wipes the hair out of his eyes and looks at Wyatt who is out from the impact in the center of the ring. Hardy smiles as he exits the ring, walks over to the apron and begins climbing the turnbuckle. However Sandow, Cottonwood, and Bryan all as one begin grabbing Hardy not letting him get off the Swanton. Edge comes over takes Sandow off but that still leaves Bryan and Cottonwood holding Hardy down. Suddenly the crowd erupts as a lone figure comes out from the back, ZACK RYDER, who comes out of nowhere from behind Cottonwood and takes the big man’s legs out from under him. Bryan is surprised to see Ryder and the momentary distraction allows Hardy to kick Bryan off of him and to the floor. Bryan can just watch as Hardy doesn’t waste anytime leaping off and connecting with the Swanton Bomb! The crowd erupts as Hardy goes for the cover. Bryan the only man not tangled up is afraid to get involved not wanting Wyatt to get disqualified as the official begins the count.

JR:
Swanton! YES! YES! YES!

1….

Piper:
No! Not YES! No! Not YES!

2…

3…

6380354.jpg

Here is your winner at 15:00 The Enigma Jeff Hardy!

JR:
What a win for Hardy, for Edge, and the rest of the Smackdown locker room who has all felt the force of YES, and tonight what a way to get back in the game.

Piper:
Hardy might have won the battle but it doesn’t look like they are winning the war JR, take a look.

Piper appears to be right as Cottonwood and Sandow both have Ryder and Edge on the ground respectively. YES is dominating on the outside and looks to do so on the inside as Bryan has slid into the ring behind a tired Hardy, his brass knuckles in hand. Hardy turns and Bryan lunges but Hardy ducks it to the delight of the crowd. Hardy nails Bryan in the gut and without hesitating transforms it into a Twist of Hate… Or is it Fate?

JR:
Twist of Fate!

Piper:
Hate JR. It’s the Twist of Hate!

Hardy wipes the hair out of his eyes and looks to see Sandow and Cottonwood coming into the ring, Edge and Ryder have been disposed of it appears on the outside of the ring. Hardy prepares for a 2 on 1 fight when suddenly the crowd erupt into cheers. Out from the back comes three men who quickly send things into the favor of the Smackdown Locker Room. John Cena, Rey Mysterio, and Rob Van Dam. The Champ and the Justice League slide into the ring, they too have had enough of their “saviors†and Sandow and Cottonwood book it out of the ring as quickly as the others had gotten in. The place explodes as Ryder and Edge come into the ring and join the faces of the locker room, as the crowd begins chanting hoping for a fight. But instead Sandow and Cottonwood have picked up their fallen comrades and begun making a retreat.

JR:
Well Hot Rod it looks like the Locker room has had enough of Y.E.S. The three challengers to the World Heavyweight Championship are here as back up each having a gripe with them and now YES is running for their lives.

Piper:
Come on JR, its almost 2 to 1 in favor of the locker room, YES is smart, this is neither the time or the place. Besides they still have tag gold and more importantly the Money in the Bank Briefcase.

JR:
I have a bad feeling this is only going to worse Hot Rod, in the weeks to come!

Smackdown comes to a close with the faces looking very strong in the ring, and YES together, worn out but not beaten, beginning to plan their next move, which looks to be Revenge. The camera’s fade to black.

End of Show

Credits:

Promos: Respective TTer’s
Dibiase Open Challenge/ TV Title: EOR
Everything Else: SBS

Confirmed For Vengeance

World Heavyweight Championship

Ted Dibiase v. John Cena v. Rob Van Dam v. Rey Mysterio

UWF Tag Team Championships

Y.E.S. Vs. Edge and Hardy

Dean Ambrose v. Batista v. Samoa Joe

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Re: UWF Friday Night Smackdown August 31st 2012

Smackdown delivers. Smackdown is freakin awesome. :D WOO WOO... wait I'm not Zach Ryder.

But those tag titles will soon be ours.

Lewb

Reaction score

That was indeed a great show, the Cutting Edge was fantastic! More than even I expected, and I contributed to it.

BDC, that promo was boss bro! way to step up now you have the gold, and you and Sam next week are gonna rip it up I know it. He's no Lewb as we found out this week ;) but he is a mr mitb. Gonna be an awesome contest.

Three matches for Vengeance and not a one on one in sight. Great work, shows theres a plan there!

Can't wait for next week!

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5

Edge and Ryder reunion? YES! No pun intended...

This was an epic show so soon after an epic PPV. UWF is cranking out the work here. Please don't burn yourself out guys.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust

Smackdown delivers. Smackdown is freakin awesome. :D WOO WOO... wait I'm not Zach Ryder.

But those tag titles will soon be ours.

I wouldn't count on it, Slim ;)

Awesome show! I love SmackDown.....partially because Rey, Sam and I rule the roost around here lol

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

Excellent show! I think the Rey Mysterious promo was supposed to be after his match because he already said he won lol. Hardy and Edge teaming up is a great move. 4 top TTers going at it should be awesome! I really enjoyed my segment and the ensuing battle that broke out between us 3. Maybe we can fight for the TV title if Batista can hold on to it. Very much enjoyed the Jerrett promo as well. Good main event set up for Vengeance and nice to see Lub get a shot at the big one.

BDC

Reaction score

Thank you, even though they pixalated my Karen's boobies! And Sam aka Bray...what can I say? Step up .... I'm on it! Let's burn it down Sam!!

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan

Well, very interesting. Teaming Jeff Hardy and Edge against Y.E.S., or teaming Lewb and Slim against Hoov and RIR, that's a blockbuster kinda thingy to me. Now I'm sad that my promo didn't make it to the show, but yeah, at least I'll be able to use it as a TT, right? Congrats to Andrew for winning the TV Championship, and speaking of championships, I'm interested in the sesh of the match between Wyatt and Jarrett, that one should deliver. Just a few highlights for me. Anyways! Smackdown delivered, awesome as usual, so what else can I say? Can't wait for next week!

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

This week's edition of SmackDown is brilliant. I like reading good, entertaining promos so that's what was the highlight of this show for me. Really promo heavy show right here. Shows how passionate these guys really are.

My favourite match was the main event of course. Really well written. Not long but a good match on weekly show doesn't have to be long to be good.

At last but not least...congratulations to Andrew for winning the TV Title! You deserve it buddy.

Last edited:

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki

I'm beating myself up for not being able to TT for my match. I had a lot of time before I said I was going to do it on Thursday.

However great work on another great SD! guys.

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns

Great show, I really enjoyed it. RVD was aaaaall over the place!

So I'm in the Fatal 4-way for World Heavyweight Championship? DUDE! Awesome, just as the fact, that my buddy Chase is there with me!
The main event was great, looks like the whole locker room want to get hands on Y.E.S. The show flows really well, great promos, especially BDC's and Chase's, even though it was short.

I almost jizzed in my pants, when I was reading about Big Show, being hit by 619, AA and then 5-Star Frog Splash LOL

Congrats to Andrew, for winning the title, I think that when Andrew holds it now, nobody can take it away from him. Anyways, great show, looking forward to next week! :p

Blizzard

Reaction score

Fantastic show, blue crew! It's gonna be hell at Vengeance for me. Prod, Lub, AND Chase? Ah, shit. It's going down, good luck guys!
That Cutting Edge was phenomenal, it reminds me of Ryan's and Jay's they wrote a while back. Good job, guys. Y.E.S. vs Twisted Edge (pretty sexy name, right?) is gonna be fucking amazing, especially with the whole "Who is Jeff Hardy" angle going on. The same for Ambrose vs. Batista vs. Joe, now that's gonna be one hell of a match.

Vengeance is looking great guys! Looking forward to next week's show. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.