UWF 2012: Past Smackdown Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Re: UWF Friday Night Smackdown December 21st Card!

My bad man... I almost nearly completely forgot... no I completely forgot. I'll try to get one done this afternoon after work.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust

I'll send a promo when I get off work. A couple actually.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk

I want to apologize to everyone for the late show. I'm a little more burnt then I orginially thought. I've been staring at my computer for the past 24 hours trying to write this Championship match and inspiration is just hitting me. The show should be up in an hour. And since there is no Raw or NXT next week, might as well continue the trend and say that there will be no Smackdown as well. This way, everyone can enjoy their holiday, trashtalk for the PPV and hopefully I can rest up.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

Take your time and rest up man. You been writing like crazy and gonna burn yourself completely up at his pace.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
UWF Friday Night Smackdown December 21st Edition

The titantron in the arena lights up with something that surfaced originally in a dark corner of UWF.com a few days prior and that is UWF: Show On with the ShowOff!

52nvif.jpg

Dolph Ziggler: That’s right, roll up, it’s time once again for you to not get my references and not keep your girlfriend as I bring to you edition 1 of Show On with the Showoff. Your host is yours truly, the ShowOff, the show stealer, the sole survivor, the hashtag:heel and the next World Heavyweight Champion, Dolph Ziggler. On this show I will laugh in the face of how UWF handles their wrestling shows and superstars and generally show the world why I’m even better at hosting webshows than every single one of the Dolph wannabes on this show. So, let’s start with…*video rolls*…

Van Dam leaps off the top rope, turning in midair, preparing to crash down on top of Bryan with the patented Five Star Frog Splash. At the very last second, Daniel Bryan rolls out of the way and Rob Van Dam hits nothing but canvas…

The crowd in the arena boo at the titantron as Dolph reappears smirking.

See, Rob? You ran your mouth for weeks and when I told you I’d be moving above and beyond that television title of yours no-one took any notice. Now I’m exactly where I told you I’d be and you’re on one of the worst runs of your career. Coincidence it all went downhill after you wrestled me? Marks.

Dolph turns his head to the side as another video rolls from Smackdown last week.

Ziggler comes from out of nowhere behind Hardy and delivers a Zig Zag to the Champion. Ziggler grabs the World Title and holds it high in the air.

More boos from the crowd.

And once again I know what you all want and what you all need weeks before you do and it’s ok, you can all jump on the bandwagon after New Years Revolution because I will prove to the world why I get these shows. Check the ratings. Do any of you think it’s a coincidence I keep getting asked to get on the mic? How’s that for a pop? That image of me standing over Jeff Hardy with the World Heavywieght Title is going to repeat itself one more time before the revolution takes place and I take over Smackdown. Where’s my trailer? My jet? Surely, THIS *Dolph points at his face* is surely what you want to represent this company? Not this…

Jeff-hardy-mugshot-photos_display_image_display_image.jpg

Amidst massive heat Dolph continues.

Friday night, when this airs live to this crowd of losers who are going to follow Jeffrey to Cleveland to watch him do what fan favourites love to do in Cleveland and that’s lose and then leave, I will beat Jeff Hardy alongside Edge and I will not lose again. 2013 is the year of Dolph Ziggler. Show. Off.

The screen fades to black amongst boos.

NewSmackdownBanner.png

[video=youtube;WLaKoFClGkU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLaKoFClGkU[/video]

'Re-Education' by US Punk outfit Rise Against plays over the audio system as Smackdown kicks off. Pyro shoots out of every imaginable orifice of the arena as the camera pans around showing the excited fans who jump up and down, fists in the air, awaiting the Smackdown action that is due to proceed. The camera continues to pan the arena before settling on our announce team of Good Ol' JR, Jim Ross and 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper!.

UCWRawPiperJR.png

Jim Ross: Welcome to UWF Friday Night Smackdown everyone! We are less than two weeks away from New Year's Revolution and I personally cannot wait. As always, I am Good Ol' Jim Ross and with me is my partner "Rowdy" Roddy Piper.Say hello to the people Roddy!

Piper: Hello world, Ross, we've got a great show tonight. I can't wait to see Jeff Hardy get what's coming to him.

JR: What Roddy means by that is Y.E.S has booked our World Champion in a handicap match with his greatest rival and the man who he will defend his title aganist in 9 nights.

Piper: It's going to be a great night. But let's get to the action.

Lillian Garcia: The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from El Paso, Texas, weighing in at 236 pounds, Eddie Guerrero!

[video=youtube;GvMcfb57MjA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvMcfb57MjA[/video]

"Coma White" by Marilyn Manson begins to play over the PA system as Smackdown's forgotten talent, Eddie Guerrero, makes his way through the curtain looking very somber and serious as he starts walking down the ramp.

Eddie_guerrero.jpg

Guerrero continues to walk down the ramp with an angy look on his face before entering the ring and waiting for his opponent.

Lillian Garcia: And his opponent, from Nashville, Tennessee, weighing in at 235 pounds, he is the UWF European Champion; Jeff Jarrett!

THE CH-CH-CH-CHOSEN ONE!!

[video=youtube;7kr6ND4O8G4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kr6ND4O8G4&feature=plcp[/video]

Suddenly, as if on cue, the hard rockin' intro music of the King of the Mountain, Jeff Jarrett, begins to play and receives a strong pop from the crowd. Wasting no time, the Team Wolfe Captain marches out onto stage with his spikey, short hair and his slim, yellow glasses with his new (old) T-shirt design on. He stops at the top of the ramp and grins at Ziggler and shakes his head. After a short hesitation, he stomps on down the ramp and to the ring.

Snapshot311-4-20121-02AM.png

As he ascends the steel steps, he stops and looks over the crowd. The fans erupt in appreciation of their European Champion. He quickly steps into the ring and jumps to the ropes toward the camera. As the pyro goes off behind him, Double J yells at the camera.

imagesqtbnANd9GcQU97HhAggcd97NPdCal4gykYZu7uCb4Bi3  N7F9Xf8xATb_eLZQP8IpGG57.jpg

The pyro stops and Jarrett gets ready for his match.

The official calls for the bell and Smackdown’s first match of the evening is about to begin. Eddie Guerrero and the European Champion Jeff Jarrett lock up in the center of the ring. Jarrett pushes Guerrero backwards onto the far ropes before the two engage in a standing switch, which leaves Jarrett on the ropes. Eddie then grabs Jarrett by the arm and Irish whips him to the far side of the ring. Jarrett runs the ropes and comes back at Guerrero, who leaves his feet and delivers a standing dropkick to the face. This sends the European Champion to the canvas and Guerrero drops down before going for the first cover of the evening…

1…

2…

Jarrett kicks out!

After he kicks out, Jarrett rolls onto his stomach to avoid being put in a pinning situation again. This doesn’t stop Guerrero from attacking though. Guerrero grabs both of Jarrett’s legs before interlocking them…

Ross: What is Eddie Guerrero going to do now?

Piper: You never know with this jumping bean! He’s unstable!

After interlocking Jarrett’s heels, Eddie steps on them before grabbing each one of Jeff Jarrett’s arms and pulling Jarrett backwards off the mat into the air in a surfboard submission hold…

Ross: The surfboard! I haven’t seen that utilized in forever!

Jeff Jarrett yells in pain as Guerrero has him in this dangerous submission maneuver. The official asks Jarrett if he wants to give it up and through angry grunts and groans, Jarrett replies with no. This doesn’t deter Guerrero as he continues to apply as much pressure as he can to the surfboard…

Piper: If Jarrett wants to get out, he’s got to break Guerrero’s grip on his arms!

Guerrero continues to hold Jarrett in place with the surfboard, but Jeff Jarrett begins to fight back. He starts pulling away from Latino Heat, trying to free himself. As Jarrett pulls himself forward, Guerrero’s grip begins to break. First, he loses grip on one Jarrett’s arms. Guerrero’s face tells the story as Jarrett begins the process of freeing himself. Jarrett is then able to snatch his other arm away from Eddie Guerrero, thus freeing himself and finally breaking the hold…

Ross: Jarrett’s free! But has the damage ready been done?

After being able to free himself, Jarrett lays stomach first onto the canvas. A very slow and methodical Eddie Guerrero gets to a vertical base as the European Champion pushes himself on his hands and knees, trying to get to his feet. Guerrero doesn’t allow him as he runs right at Jarrett, sending his boot directly into Jarrett’s midsection. Jarrett rolls to the far corner of the ring, before lifting himself to his feet in said corner. Meanwhile, Guerrero carefully and patiently stalks Jarrett, like a lion hunting a gazelle. As Jarrett stands in the corner, Guerrero grabs him by the arm before using the bottom rope to springboard himself to the top rope. Guerrero then grabs Jarrett’s arm and walks him half way across the ring, still walking on the ropes before leaping off and attempting a headscissors. Jarrett is ready for him and delivers a midair clothesline that almost knocks Guerrero out. Latino Heat’s head bounces hard off the mat and Jarrett goes for a cover…

1…

2…

Guerrero kicks out!

Ross: This just maybe the opening that Jeff Jarrett needs. Let’s see if he can take advantage.

Jarrett manages to get to his feet and so does Guerrero. Jarrett quickly meets him with a short arm clothesline. This knocks Guerrero down, but doesn’t keep him down. Latino Heat gets right back to his feet, this time swinging wildly at Jarrett. The European Champion sees it coming and sidesteps it before grabbing Guerrero by the back of the back and performing a Russian Leg Sweep. Once again, Guerrero’s head slams on the canvas and Jarrett floats over going for another pinfall…

1…

2…

Guerrero kicks out!

As Guerrero kicks out, Jarrett makes his way to the far corner of the ring. He pushes himself from the canvas to the middle rope and watches as Guerrero makes it to his feet. As soon as Latino Heat does, Jarrett leaps off the middle rope behind him and takes him to the canvas with a second rope bulldog…

Piper: That did it!

Jarrett wastes no time going for yet another pinfall…

1…

2…

Guerrero rolls a shoulder!

Ross: That was very close! Guerrero may have kicked out, but it was nowhere near as emphatic as the previous ones. Jarrett is obviously beginning to wear him down!

Jarrett isn’t finished with Guerrero just yet. After Guerrero kicks out, Jarrett grabs him by the leg. Jarrett “Woosâ€￾ before spinning around Guerrero’s opposite leg…

Ross: Jarrett may be thinking Figure Four!

As Jarrett spins around, trying to lock in the Figure Four, Eddie Guerrero uses his free leg to kick him in the back. This breaks Jarrett’s grip on Guerrero and sends him jettisoned towards the near ropes. Guerrero manages to get back to his feet just in time as Jarrett bounces off the near ropes and comes back at him. Guerrero then catches Jarrett with a low kick to the knee, which drops Jarrett down to one knee. Guerrero then applies a front face lock on the European Champion before spiking his head on the canvas with a DDT. Jarrett’s skull bounces off the canvas as he rolls onto his stomach. Guerrero isn’t quite finished with him yet though. He immediately goes back to Jarrett, grabbing him off the canvas before throwing Jarrett’s arm over his shoulder and performing a quick vertical suplex…

Piper: We all know what this is Ross!

Guerrero doesn’t release Jarrett, instead he holds onto him before swinging his hips and bringing both men back to their feet. Guerrero wastes no time performing another vertical suplex and repeating the process, bringing Jarrett back to his feet before performing a third, completing the “Three Amigosâ€￾. Guerrero gets back to his feet and slaps his chest arrogantly as the fans boo. Guerrero ignores them before leaving the ring and making his way to the top rope. Once more, Guerrero slaps his chest before leaping off and preforming the Frog Splash. Before Guerrero can connect, Jeff Jarrett is able to get his knees up and drive them right into Guerrero’s midsection…

Ross: And the Frog Splash backfires!

Guerrero rolls around the ring, grabbing his ribs in obvious pain. Jeff Jarrett manages to get to his feet. Eddie Guerrero tries to get to his feet as well. He has no idea that Jarrett is ready to strike behind him. As soon as Guerrero gets up, Jarrett hooks his arm before spinning behind his body and driving Guerrero face first onto the canvas…

Ross: The Stroke!

The European Champion just hit his finishing move and turns Eddie Guerrero over…

1…

2…

3…

Lillian Garcia: Here is your winner, The European Champion, Jeff Jarrett!!

Jarrett celebrates his victory as Smackdown cuts away from the ring.

We head backstage to see Dean Ambrose warming up for his match. An interviewer comes quickly into frame.

Interviewer
Ladies and gentlemen we're here with one half of the potential new Tag Team Champions, Dean Ambr-

ambrose1.jpg

Dean Ambrose
Potential!? How are you or anyone else not completely aware that I will win this match no matter what?

Well we're not exactly allowed to give our opinions, we're just here to state facts.

So you don't think what I'm saying is a fact? Tell me something, when have I ever said something that wasn't true? When have I ever failed to achieve what I set out to do? I've always said I was going to go out there and beat the living crap out of people and I've always done it but this time I'm guaranteeing that I will become one half of the new UWF Tag Team Champions. I don't have potential. My potential is already tapped. I'm the best and I'll always be the best. YES has an army but I don't need an army. I can win these titles all by myself but having Cena in my corner is just completely knocking the scale over in my favor.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Today marks the beginning of the end for YES. You know it, I know it, Everyone knows it. Hell even Damien Sandow has been keeping his head down because he knows that I'm after them. It took all of YES and Raven to retain his Television Championship against me so he knows he can't possibly survive me. I'm like a tornado about to rampage through the entire Smackdown roster. I'll tear any and everything in my way so you'd best just run away.

Dean shoves the camera away and walks off as we head back to commercial.

====================

AJ-Lee-Poses-for-Cam.jpg

====================

Josh Matthews:
Ladies and Gentlemen. It is with great pleasure that I introduce to you at this time…

The Rated R Superstar Edge:
Do I look like the “Show Offâ€￾ Dolph Ziggler? The “Charismatic Enigmaâ€￾ Jeff Hardy… I don’t need anybody to introduce me because everyone knows who I am. Everyone knows and because of that you are now banned from speaking further in this. So just hold the mic and cameraman make sure to keep that irrelevant guy off the camera. And now that things are as they should be… I just want to say that I did issue a challenge to anybody and everybody and UWF and you know who stepped up? Nobody. Nobody has the balls to step up and challenge Edge. Instead all of them want to be little pussies. All of them want to tuck their tails between their legs. I think the Vixen’s division should expand by all of these little girls. I mean really… out of everyone… nobody had the balls to say I’d challenge you Edge? Nobody had the balls to say I’ll fight you Edge. But instead they all decided to stay silent and act like a shot at the big time isn’t worth it and they’d rather stay in their mediocre placement on the card.

Well you know what… I’m sure that one day someone will grow a set of balls and accept my challenge. So just know Raw, NXT, and Smackdown… the challenge is still on. And just know… be aware that I will show up. When? That is something you won’t know until it happens. But you want to talk disappointment… I am beyond disappointed in everyone for not stepping up. But then again that is to be expected because when you look across the ring and you see me… you gonna be scared. You going to not want to be there and you are going to want to walk away. You’re going to experience fear and not want to face the spear. But it is because of those actions that all of UWF is going to have to suffer. I’m looking to find something to do… someone to beat up and until I find that one guy that wants to step up everyone is on notice. Pope… you have some thing with The Rock… who knows you might be on Edge’s list. Nigel… everyone. Even Vince McMahon himself can be on Edge’s hit list. Nobody is spared.

Edge prepares to leave when all of the sudden

Hey slapnuts!!

The use of the phrase "Slapnuts" can only mean one person, Jeff Jarrett!

Jarrett: What's this I hear about a challenge son? Hell, if you were looking for a fight, I'm not that hard to find. So how about at New Year's Resolution, I accept your little challenge and I show you what it's like to get in the ring with a real man.

Edge: You want to fight me? At New Year's Resoultion? Fine, you're on! But only if you put that European Championship on the line. It'll make a nice paper weight to add to my collection.

Jarrett: You've got it! And after New Year's Revolution, after I beat you in the middle of the ring, maybe you'll think twice before running your mouth again.

And just like that, Jarrett storms off and Smackdown heads to the ring.

JR: And now we have to bear witness to an unfair travesty. Our World’s Champion Jeff Hardy must take on both his Number One Contender in Dolph Ziggler and a named who he was a longstanding rivalry with, Edge!

Piper: How is this a travesty Ross? You said it yourself, Hardy’s World Heavyweight Champion; he should be doing this on a nightly basis.

JR: Do you hear yourself right now?

Lillian Garcia: The following match is a two on one handicap match scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, weighing in at 236 pounds, he is "The Rated R Superstar" Edge!

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME?
YOU DON’T KNOW ME!

[video=youtube;dKSJN3WWR3E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKSJN3WWR3E[/video]

It's been a long time, been a long time comin
Looks like the death of me now
But you know, there's no turning back now
This is what makes me - this is what I am

Edge walks out and the boos from the crowd almost drown out the music

He simply smiles as the boos rain down on him. He makes it down to the middle of the ramp and does his signature pose.

He makes his way down to the ring and slides in under the bottom rope.

I'm Here To Show The World.....!

[video=youtube_share;zF8d_68H6BA]http://youtu.be/zF8d_68H6BA[/video]

Lillian Garcia: And his partner, from Hollywood, Florida, he is The Show-Off.... Dolph Ziggler!

dolph-ziggler-entrance-o.gif

In his pink ‘Show Off’ tee Dolph girates before spinning around and screaming some sort of delusional, grandeur based, self promotion at the crowd. Dolph walks down to the ring, pointing at himself and then his ‘Show Off’ tee before rolling into the ring and runs and jumps on to the turnbuckle to showboat some more. His music finishes and he awaits his opponent....

Garcia: And their opponent, from Cameron, North Carolina, weighing in at 220 pounds, he is the UWF World Heavyweight Champion; Jeff Hardy!

[video=youtube_share;NPqrGGAwjHE]http://youtu.be/NPqrGGAwjHE[/video]

"No More Words" bursts through the arena and the whole of the arena get up on their feet with some already clapping the imminent arrival of the new World Heavyweight Champion. The glow off the belt is the first thing you see as Hardy walks out onto the stage As the belt is draped over his shoulder he looks fired up as he casually makes his way to the ring.

11054674.jpg

He wastes no time in sprinting to the ring and sliding inside, before picking his belt back up, running up the turnbuckle and showing the whole of Detroit his new possession.

11054746.jpg

He pops down off of the turnbuckle and his music stops. With the belt now draped across his shoulder he has a microphone passed to him and he wastes no time preparing for the bell.

The bell sounds and it will be Edge starting off against World Heavyweight Champion Jeff Hardy. Edge motions for a lock up and Hardy looks to comply, but before the World Champion can, Edge hits him with a swift boot to the stomach. This doubles Hardy over and allows Edge to go on the offensive. He grabs Hardy by the hair and delivers a right hand directly to the face of Jeff Hardy. Hardy staggers backwards and Edge delivers another right hand. The second blow knocks the World Champion onto the ropes where Edge grabs him by the arm and Irish whips him to the opposing side of the ring. Hardy counters, Irish whipping Edge instead. As Edge bounces off the near ropes, Dolph Ziggler performs a blind tag that goes unseen by the World Champion. Edge comes back at Hardy and the Champion delivers a flying forearm that sends Edge to the canvas. Hardy gets to his feet as his creatures cheer him on, but it doesn’t last long as Dolph Ziggler soon enters the ring and delivers a standing dropkick right to Hardy’s face. This sends Hardy to the mat and Ziggler goes for the first cover of the match…

1…

2…

Hardy kicks out!

JR: And this is where the numbers disadvantage works against the World Champion. He’s got nobody to tag in!

Ziggler quickly mounts the World Champion and begins to deliver right hands into Hardy’s face. The World Champion attempts to cover up, but the blows manage to get through and Dolph Ziggler has his way with Hardy. After delivering several shots, Ziggler gets off Hardy before using the near ropes to gain momentum and deliver a knee drop right across Jeff Hardy’s throat. The World Champion gasps for air as Ziggler goes for yet another cover…

1…

2…

Hardy kicks out!

After another kick out from Jeff Hardy, Dolph Ziggler grabs him by the leg and drags him over towards his corner and tags in Edge. As Edge enters the ring, Ziggler grapevines Hardy’s leg so that Hardy can’t go anywhere. Edge enters the ring and drops an elbow right on Hardy’s chest. The air is driven out of Hardy’s chest as Edge gets back to his feet and delivers another elbow right to Hardy’s chest. Upon the second elbow, Ziggler releases Hardy’s leg and exits the ring. Edge on the other hand is still in the ring and begins stomping on the body of the World Champion. Jeff Hardy tries to crawl to the far corner, to the corner where a tag partner would be normally. It begins to dawn on Jeff that nobody is there for him; he must fight on alone. Hardy begins to push himself to his feet and Edge delivers a right hand to his face. This doesn’t stop Hardy, so Edge delivers another one. Edge proceeds to grab Hardy, lifting him to his feet and Irish whipping him towards the far corner. Before Hardy hits the corner, he is able to run up each turnbuckle pad and perform a corkscrew moonsault down onto the incoming Edge…

JR: Whisper in the Wind!

After Hardy hits Whisper in the wind, both men lie motionless on the canvas and the referee begins counting both men out…

1…

2…

3…

4…

5…

6…

7…

Edge crawls over and tags in Dolph Ziggler!

Hardy makes it to a knee as Dolph Ziggler enters the ring. Ziggler goes on the offensive almost immediately and delivers a running FameAsser to Hardy, which sends the World Heavyweight Champion right back down to the mat. Ziggler then follows this up with another cover…

1…

2…

Hardy rolls a shoulder!

Piper: Hardy’s working on borrowed time! He’ll be done soon!

JR: As much as I hate to agree with you Roddy, it does seem inevitable that Jeff Hardy falls here!

The World Heavyweight Champion is almost out of it. And his Number One Contender knows it. Ziggler positions himself behind Hardy as the World Champion rolls over towards the ropes and uses them to pick himself up. Hardy can barely make it to a vertical base before Ziggler leaves his fet and grabs the back of Hardy’s head, looking to slam it on the canvas…

Piper: Zig Zag! I told you Ross!!

Ziggler does indeed attempt the Zig Zag, but Jeff Hardy was ready for it. He holds onto the top rope and Dolph Ziggler has no choice but to crash and burn on the mat. Hardy quickly capitalizes by turning around and grabbing both of Ziggler’s legs, jackknifing the challenger, hoping to steal a victory…

1…

2…

Ziggler kicks out!

Both men get to their feet at the same time and Hardy quickly catches Ziggler with a kick to the stomach. Hardy then grabs Ziggler by the arm and lifts him up in the air before dropping him stomach first with a front vertical suplex. The fans cheer as Hardy gets back to his feet…

JR: And it would seem like momentum is back on the side of the World’s Champion!

Hardy heads to the near corner of the ring and exits before climbing the nearby turnbuckle. The fans get to their feet in anticipation as they know what’s coming next. But before Jeff can deliver the nail in the coffin, Edge runs across the ring apron and shoves Jeff Hardy off the top rope. Hardy, using his superior agility is able to land on his feet to the dismay of Edge. Hardy quickly delivers a right hand to the Rated R Superstar, which sends him from the apron to the floor. Hardy rejoices getting one over on his rival yet again, but it is short lived because out of nowhere, Dolph Ziggler sneaks up from behind Hardy and delivers the Zig Zag!

JR: Zig Zag! Ziggler hit the Zig Zag!!

Jeff Hardy’s body is laid out on the canvas and Dolph Ziggler goes for a cover…

1…

2…

3…

Lillian Garcia: The winners of this match, Edge and Dolph Ziggler!!

Piper: For the second week in a row, Dolph Ziggler has laid Jeff Hardy out with a Zig Zag! You’re looking at the next World Heavyweight Champion Ross.

JR: You may just be right Roddy. We’ll find out in 9 nights!

As Ziggler’s music plays, he grabs Hardy’s Championship title from ringside and holds it high in the air as Smackdown heads to commercial.

ziggler-champ.jpg

====================

#361andcounting

====================

JR: And now it’s time for our main event of the evening. The UWF World Tag Team Championships will be defended as Y.E.S members Daniel Bryan and Bray Wyatt defend against John Cena and Dean Ambrose.

Piper: And you know how badly Ambrose wants to get his hands on Bryan. The question is can Ambrose and Cena get along?

JR: I would think so Roddy! They both have the same intentions, to weaken Y.E.S, but I guess it’s time to find out!

Lillian Garcia: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is for the UWF World Tag Team Championships.

[video=youtube;elyEQz7aG_A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=elyEQz7aG_A[/video]

The crowd immediately breaks into a chorus of boos as 1 half of the UWF Tag Team Champions Daniel Bryan, the self-proclaimed “Best Wrestler In The Worldâ€￾ makes his way from the back. Much to the crowd's chagrin, he is in a great mood here tonight. Bryan has his tag team Championship wrapped firmly around his waist as he chants "Yes" over and over again before entering the ring.

[/I]Lillian Garcia: Introducing first, from Aberdeen Washington, he is one half of the UWF Tag Team Champions, Daniel Bryan.

Lillian Garcia: And his tag team partner. he is the other half of the UWF Tag Team Champions; Bray Wyatt!

[video=youtube;1r38RZnUfYE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1r38RZnUfYE[/video]

"Time Is On My Side" plays and the savior begins making his way out onto the stage. The fans boo Wyatt's imminent arrival, but it does not effect him either way. Wyatt makes his way down the ramp before entering the ring and joining his partner.

Lillian Garcia: And their opponents first, from West Newbury, Massachussetts, weighing in at 246 pounds, John Cena!

"BRRRRR - RAPIDOOOO!"

[video=youtube;52ZF1Foo6a4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=52ZF1Foo6a4[/video]

"My Time Is Now" starts playing and out walks John Cena onto the stage. As always, Cena is in his usual jovial mood. He runs across the stage, yelling and enjoying himself with the fans. Cena hads back center stage before throwing up his marine signal and running down the ramp before sliding into the ring. Once there, Cena throws his hat into the stands before waiting for his opponent.

Lillian Garcia: And his partner, from Cincinatti, Ohio, weighing in at 225 pounds, Dean Ambrose!

[video=youtube;eBR3vwYJCiE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=eBR3vwYJCiE[/video]

The crazy ex-World Heavyweight Champion comes out to the ring to the biggest pop of the night so far. The sadistic Ambrose looks determined and angry, not a good combination for his opponent. Ambrose gets into the ring as quickly as he can before turning towards the crowd and the cameras to taunt. He then begins to lean on the ring ropes, smirking, but also watching around before taking off his jacket, and continuously rocking, waiting for the match to begin

wwetagteamchampionshiphr4.gif

Ding

Ding

Ding

The bell sounds and it looks as if it’s going to be Dean Ambrose and Daniel Bryan starting this match. Bryan sees that Ambrose will be beginning this bout for the challengers and he decides that he will wait until late to get his hands on his opponent at New Year’s Revolution. So instead, Bryan brings in Bray Wyatt. This makes no difference to Ambrose and he and Wyatt lock up. Ambrose goes to work first, hitting Wyatt with right hands to the stomach. This slows Wyatt down and allows Ambrose to grab him by the arm and Irish whip him to the far side of the ring. Wyatt runs the ropes and comes back at Ambrose, who lifts the big man off the canvas and delivers a powerslam. The ring shakes upon Wyatt’s mass hitting it and Ambrose goes for the first cover of this Championship bout…

1…

2…

Wyatt kicks out!

As soon as Wyatt kicks out, Ambrose grabs him by the leg and drags him over to his corner. Ambrose wastes no time tagging in John Cena, bringing the Cenation leader into the match. Cena enters the ring and lifts Wyatt to his feet, throwing Mister Money in the Bank into Cena and Ambrose’s corner. Cena begins throwing rapid fire fists into Wyatt’s midsection, stunning Wyatt with each shot. Cena then grabs Wyatt by the arm and Irish whips him to the opposing corner. Wyatt is able to counter Cena and Irish whips him instead. There is so much force behind Wyatt’s Irish whip that when Cena hits the turnbuckle pad, the recoil is enough to cause Cena to stumble out of the corner. As Cena stumbles towards him, Wyatt lowers his shoulder and sends Cena overhead with a back body drop. Cena’s back hits the canvas hard and Wyatt rushes to a cover…

1…

2…

Cena kicks out!

JR: And just when it seemed that Cena and Ambrose were in control, Y.E.S turns it around!

Piper: That’s what Champions do Ross! And after tonight, Y.E.S will still be Tag Team Champions, on their way to becoming World Heavyweight Champion.

As soon as Cena kicks out, Wyatt grabs him by the arm and drags him over to the Y.E.S corner. Wyatt tags in Daniel Bryan and in comes the self-proclaimed “Best in The Worldâ€￾. Bryan enters the ring and instructs Wyatt to hold Cena down. Wyatt complies and Daniel Bryan leaves the canvas and heads to the middle rope before leaping off and delivering a fist right into John Cena’s midsection. Cena groans in pain as Bryan connects with the elevated maneuver. Bryan doesn’t stop there as he grabs Cena off the canvas and throws him back into his corner before connecting with several high impact roundhouse kicks to Cena’s ribs. With each kick to the stomach, Cena drops lower and lower from his standing position until he hits the ring mat. Once Cena is on the canvas, Bryan cocks back and delivers a stiff roundhouse to the back of Cena’s head. This almost knocks Cena out and Bryan drags him away before going for the cover…

1…

Piper: Cena’s out!

2…

Cena kicks out!

JR: Bah God, no he’s not!

As Cena kicks out, Bryan grabs him by the head and lifts him to his feet again. Bryan wastes no time throwing Cena’s arm over his shoulder and performing a snap suplex. Cena’s back and ribs hit the canvas hard and Daniel Bryan floats over going for another cover…

1…

2…

Cena rolls a shoulder!

After yet another Cena kick out, Bray heads to his corner and tags Bray Wyatt back into the match. As Wyatt enters the ring, Cena tries to crawl over to Dean Ambrose and tag him in, but Wyatt cuts him off with a running boot to the rib. Cena’s movement stops as he rolls onto his back, holding his ribcage. Wyatt uses this opening as an opportunity to inflict more damage on the former World Heavyweight Champion. Wyatt uses the near ropes to gather momentum before performing a back senton splash, driving all his body weight right down on Cena’s chest and ribs. The Cenation leader coughs and gasps for air as Wyatt attempts another cover on Cena…

1…

2…

Cena kicks out again!

Piper: It’s only a matter of time Ross! Cena’s in there with the Army Tank with a Ferrari engine!

JR: Cena is in a bad way. He may have some internal injuries. Dean Ambrose desperately needs to get into this match!

John Cena is hurt. He tries to crawl over to his corner and tag in his partner, but Bray Wyatt is not having any of that. Wyatt grabs Cena by the leg and drags him back over to the Y.E.S corner before tagging in Daniel Bryan once more. Bryan and Wyatt lift Cena to his feet before resting him on the near ropes. Both men Irish whip Cena to the far side of the ring and as Cena comes back off the ropes, both Bryan and Wyatt attempt a double clothesline. Cena is able to duck under it and continues to run the ropes that he was originally thrown off of. He comes back at both members of Y.E.S before leaving his feet and performing a running shoulder tackle, taking both Wyatt and Bryan to the mat. All three men lit on the canvas and the crowd gets to their feet. Everyone in the arena fully supports John Cena and Dean Ambrose and cannot wait to see Ambrose get into this match. John Cena does everything he can to make that happen. He crawls slowly towards his corner, inching towards Ambrose, who by this point is foaming at the mouth. Daniel Bryan has gotten back to his feet and grabs Cena by the leg, trying to keep him away from his tag team partner, but Cena will not quit. Cena continues to crawl and crawl until he leaps out and dives towards his corner, tagging in Dean Ambrose to the dismay of Daniel Bryan…

JR: And here comes the former Two-Time World Heavyweight Champion!

Ambrose enters the ring like a ball of fire. He goes right after Bryan, taking him down with a clothesline. As he does that, Bray Wyatt begins to get to his feet. Ambrose dispatches of him quickly with a clothesline as well. Daniel Bryan is back again and tries to sneak up on Ambrose, who quickly turns around and delivers a hip toss to the Television Champion. Ambrose then runs the ropes before delivering a knee drop right across Bryan’s throat. The Television Champion grabs his throat as Ambrose goes for a cover…

1…

JR: New Champs!

2…

Bray Wyatt makes the save!

Wyatt breaks up the count before the official can reach three. But as soon as Wyatt does, Jon Cena returns. Cena comes from out of nowhere and delivers a running clothesline that sends both Cena and Wyatt over the top rope and to the arena floor. On the inside of the ring, Dean Ambrose has backed himself into a corner and watches as Daniel Bryan tries to push himself up. Ambrose makes a gun motion as Bryan makes it to a knee before pulling the trigger and running out of the corner…

Piper: Move Daniel!

Ambrose looks for the Knee Trembler, but Bryan knows it’s coming. He pulls his head back out of the way and wraps both of his arms behind Ambrose’s waist. Bryan wastes little time lifting Ambrose out his feet and dropping him onto his head with a German suplex. Ambrose grabs his head as Bryan lifts both men back to their feet and delivers another German suplex…

JR: Shades of the late Chris Benoit!

Bryan lifts Ambrose to his feet and prepares to deliver the third and final suplex. But before he can, Dean Ambrose performs a standing switch, positioning himself behind Bryan. Ambrose then runs towards the far turnbuckle, causing Bryan to hit it chest first before rolling backwards and cradling Bryan for a cover…

1…

2…

Bryan kicks out!

Both men get to their feet at the same time and Bryan is able to connect with a roundhouse kick to the temple that sends Ambrose to the canvas. Bryan takes a second to recapture his breath, but notices Ambrose crawling towards Cena and prepares to cut him off. Bryan wasted too much time and Ambrose is able to tag the former World Champion into the match…

JR: And here comes Cena!

Cena enters the ring and Bryan looks for a clothesline almost immediately. Cena ducks under it and runs off the far ropes before delivering a shoulder block to Bryan. Bryan hits the mat but gets back to his feet just in time to have Cena hit him with a second shoulder block. Once more, Daniel Bryan hits the canvas and gets up, this time swinging at Cena. Cena ducks it and lifts Bryan off the mat, performing a spinout powerbomb…

Piper: Dear God!

Cena gets to his feet and throws his right arm high in the air. The fans all chant “Let’s Go Cenaâ€￾. Tonight, there is no Cena sucks chants because they all want Y.E.S to get what’s coming to them. Cena bends down over Bryan and lets him know that “You Can’t See Meâ€￾ before running the near ropes and delivering his patented Five Knuckle Shuffle. Bryan holds his head and Cena begins stalking the Television Champion. Everyone in the arena knows what’s coming next and as Daniel Bryan begins to stagger to his feet, the fans all get to their feet. Bryan can barely make it up before Cena grabs him and throws him onto his shoulders in position for the Attitude Adjustment…

JR: If Cena hits this, we have new Champions!

Bray Wyatt tries to intervene and break up the Attitude Adjustment, but Dean Ambrose enters the ring and cuts him off with a spear. Cena is poised to deliver his finishing move, but before he can, Bryan delivers right elbows to the side of Cena’s head. This allows Bryan to slide down Cena’s back Bryan runs the far ropes, looking to gain momentum for his next offensive maneuver. He comes back towards Cena, who is ready for him and performs a drop toe hold before grabbing Bryan’s leg and stepping over it, applying the STF submission hold.

Piper: Don’t tap out!

Bryan is locked in the STF with nowhere to go. Bray Wyatt and Dean Ambrose battle on the outside, so there is nobody to save the Television Champion. The official gets in Bryan’s face and asks him if he wants to submit. Bryan replies with an empathic “Noâ€￾. Cena continues to apply the pressure and demands that Bryan tap out, but Bryan continues to yell “Noâ€￾. John Cena is relentless and will not let go of this submission hold. Bryan reaches out for the ropes, but they are nowhere to be found. The official asks Bryan if he wants to give it up and Daniel Bryan has no choice but to responds with “Yes, Yes, Yesâ€￾ and begins tapping out. The official calls for the bell and John Cena releases the hold!

JR: They did it! We have new Tag Team Champions!!

Lillian Garcia: The winners of this match and the new UWF World Tag Team Champions, Dean Ambrose and John Cena!!

The fans erupt as “My Time is Nowâ€￾ plays and John Cena is handed one of the UWF Tag Team Championship titles. Dean Ambrose soon slides into the ring and is handed the other. The two celebrate their new Championships by climbing the top rope and posing with the belts. Daniel Bryan has rolled to the outside of the ring and is screaming “Noâ€￾ repeatedly as he tries to catch his breath. Smackdown goes off the air with the new Champions still celebrating in ring.

Credits
Promos: Respective TTers
Evrything Else: Cwalker

Added to New Year's Revolution

UWF European Championship Match
Jeff Jarrett(C) versus Edge​
[/CENTER]

Last edited:

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Re: UWF Friday Night Smackdown December 21st Edition

New Tag Team Champions! Short show this week but still very entertaining. There was only four promos but they were all good. I was thinking about possible people to face Edge and glad Jarrett was picked as he was without a match. Ziggler getting the best of Hardy once again. If this was WWE, it would mean Hardy retains lol but this is UWF and anything can happen!

Stoked to be a part of the new UWF Tag Team Champions. I got a hell of a partner in Blizzard. Now onto New Years Revolution where I take the Television Championship also! YES! YES! YES! (Had to do it Hoov)

Ozymandias

Reaction score

Enjoyed that. Think the length of the show is absolutely fine, in fact I'm surprised one went ahead this close to Christmas. Well done to CWalker for getting it up, but also to the guys who found the time to send the promos in (especially as none of them had been 'phoned in', they were all good quality). New tag champions!

Hopefully this might breath some new life into the division.

Killz

Reaction score

New champs? NO! NO! N...wrong gimmick. Good work though guys, well deserved!

Booking 101 does NOT bode well for me does it? Haha. Still I should have my second TT up soon based on this weeks events and we can only wait and see.

Nice little European title match to NYR too, should produce some pretty nice TT'ing/

Blizzard

Reaction score

Fantastic show, C. You're a machine, bro, the head of two shows and no signs of stopping. Remember, if you ever need any help, just let us know and I'm sure one of us are bound to help you out. :)

Stoked as well to become Tag Team Champs alongside Bumout. I think we all knew it was gonna happen, lol just kidding. I hope this means more teams can start building and we can make this division super active.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

Stepping in against Jarrett... gonna be an interesting session there. Heh... specially since jarrett has Karen and I have Victoria and they were supposed to battle it out for the Vixen's title :p

But the show itself... all it shows is that Cwalk is a beast of a man. A beast of a writer. And has a well deserved break coming up this week.

But this show... definitely delivered. It was the goods and I can say I enjoyed it. And I can also say it feels good to finally win a match again :p

BDC

Reaction score

Stepping in against Jarrett... gonna be an interesting session there. Heh... specially since jarrett has Karen and I have Victoria and they were supposed to battle it out for the Vixen's title :p

But the show itself... all it shows is that Cwalk is a beast of a man. A beast of a writer. And has a well deserved break coming up this week.

But this show... definitely delivered. It was the goods and I can say I enjoyed it. And I can also say it feels good to finally win a match again :p

I know, right? Gonna be one hell of a backburner! Look forward to goin one on oneone with the great one...sorta...lol
Congrats to blizzard and bumout ... awesome win

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.