UWF 2012: Past Smackdown Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Re: UWF Presents Friday Night Three Hour EPIC Edition of Smackdown 08/03/12

allow me to beg you indulgence for one moment

I don't normally comment on shows for the reason of not wanting to sound generic, but considering this was three hours program and the ONE THOUSAND...Post...of EOR I thought it'd only be fitting to come in and say my hat is off to you. A great read and appreciate the effort put forth from EOR, wanting to do this one solo for this week. but nice to see SBS still had his input wouldn't want him to feel left out just because EOR wanted a try at going it solo this time. Can't wait for the continuence of all the feuds from top to bottom.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score

BAWH GOD! EPIC FUCKING SHOW FROM THE WAZZOCK. GREAT READ FROM START TO FINISH. TAKE A BOWWWWWWWWWW TOM TAKE A BOW....

Now get on Skype.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Holy shit, take a bow EoR!

I actually read it carefully and fucking enjoyed the promos, Tapout getting that HUGE win over Lewb!

Surprised my match was epic as fuck, you did send me a VM saying it'd be hard hitting but doing 4 Batista Bombs to end it in a TKO... Fuck, I know exactly what I'm saying next week!

Epic Epic show, especially Cena fucking Nick Patrick up!

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score

All joking aside Tom, this was a great show. Writing solo is no easy feat but you did it. Contract signing wasn't as long as I wanted it to be but it served it's purpose. Props to Tapout, my dark horse for that MITB!

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

I thought the contract signing was going to be the final thing but it was not. Outstanding show EOR! Nice to see my name being used in three promos lol. Also my favorite has to be the Austin/Sandow/Dibiase promo. Also the main event was phenomenal. Great job EOR!

Blizzard

Reaction score

Beat that, RAW! lol

Seriously though that was one hell of a three hour special! So much storylines building up, feuds getting more heated up, the matches and segments were equal in epicness I was just speechless reading over it all! Cena's has his hands full at SummerSlam, but you better believe he proved the point he wanted to prove, he kicked some ass! Him kicking Nick Patrick's ass was a bonus. lmfao, the "Which brand is better" storyline is heating up as well, nice to see it make it's way on the actual shows. Next week's main event is gonna be awesome though, looking forward to it! Great job to EoR, you did it bro! :)

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns

Well, this show kicked RAW's ass, just like Stone Cold's was kicked :p
Really great show, enjoyed every bit of it, especially the part, where Justice League served the justice to Del Rio's and Jarrett's butts. Me and Chase, we're on a roll and we're aiming for that Tag Team gold :p
Can't wait for next week's episode, great show EoR!

Dod Draper

Reaction score

Great show. Loving the Smackdown/Raw rivalry. It's great for UWF. ELIMINATION TAG MATCH AT SURVIVOR SERIES! :rock:

awesome miz

Reaction score

I think it's right time to say...

That was the most electrifying 3 hours in history of UWF!
PPV quality for sure.
And now RAW, know your show and shut your mouth!
Haha, congrats EoR!

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score

Added in a lost promo...

BRAY WYATT'S!!!

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen

^ Why thank you kind Sir Tom, about damn time.

I personally hate using the terms 'epic' and 'awesome' to describe things as they're quite overused words, especially awesome. However this show merits the use of both terms as it truly was amazing. Tom had been hyping it up for weeks, and it definitely delivered on all fronts and then some.

I'm glad to see myself and Blizzard got the match we deserved as I felt we tore it down again this week in our thread. Obviously, a shame to lose, but when it's to someone with the talent of Blizzard it's not a big deal, plus, Bray Wyatt still hasn't been pinned!.

All matches delivered, all promos delivered, the contract signing was great and I'm now very much looking forward to seeing what Smackdown has in store for ol' Bray Wyatt in the coming weeks.

Sensational stuff.

Lewb

Reaction score

I've only now sat down and read this, laptop not in my possession this weekend and what have you and it is a darn good show from top to bottom. The main event is great and it really has put everything in place for Summerslam. Not too bummed to lose out to Tapout, we had a good double post each! Onwards and upwards to next weeks show!

SBS

Reaction score
UWF Sunday Night Smackdown 8/12/12

UWF PRESENTS
FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN

newsmackdownbanner1.png

August 12th, 2012

[video=youtube;AY33lClpdxA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=AY33lClpdxA[/video]

The Pyros go off and UWF Smackdown is underway live from Seattle Washington. The crowd is hot as they are real excited to be attending history. Signs of superstars parade the audience as a UWF chant is heard flowing throughout the arena. The set is as usual the Fist popping out of the stage ith the lights as always blue and white signaling the difference between its tuesday counterpart. The fans reach a fever pitch as we are taken to the announcer's table to begin the show, at the table are two legends of the Wrestling Businees, Jim "JR" Ross and The Hot Rod Roddy Rowdy Piper.

UCWRawPiperJR.png

JR: Good evening folks and welcome to another exciting edition of Friday Night Smackdown. We're coming live from Seattle Washington, and my god, what an edition of Smackdown we have lined up for you! Rey Mysterio v. Jeff Jarrett, RVD v. Triple H, a huge Six Man tag match, and of course who could forget the monster main event we have here tonight between the UWF Champion Stone Cold Steve Austin v. The UWF World Heavyweight Champion Ted Dibiase Jr.

Roddy Piper: Its a battle for brand supremacy tonight JR and to be honest just like last week and last month Smackdown is going to kick Raw's ass.

JR: And I don't feel we should keep any of our fans waiting any longer let's get right to the action.

[video=youtube;UQX57tL4Y-Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=UQX57tL4Y-Y[/video]

Lillian Garcia: The following contest is scheduled for one fall,Introducing first, from the State of Tennessee, Double J Jeff Jarrett.

1003_3876.jpg

Jarrett struts his way down the stage before he starts to walk down the rampway, turning towards the crowd and mouthing off to them as the simply answer back with boos. Jarrett runs up the steps and quickly gets in the ring posing in the middle of the ring before turning his attention towards the stage as his music is cut off.

[video=youtube;r8_ybQfJ_tY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=r8_ybQfJ_tY[/video]

Fans cheer as Rey Mysterio makes his way to the ring, Rey is wearing a cape with the 619 from his back to show that he is here to stop the evils in wrestling. Rey goes and he takes off his cape and he begins to interact with the fans

wwe-rey-mysterio-entrance-pics.jpg

Lillian Garcia: From San Diego California, weighing in at 175 pounds…Rey Mysterio

Rey goes and rubs against the kids heads and he makes his way into the ring sliding in going directly to the corner and stepping up on the second rope lifting his hands up in the air for the cheering crowd. He steps down and turns around as his music is cut off

JarrettMysterio.png

Ding Ding Ding

Rey Mysterio points his finger to the sky and kisses it as the bell ring and the match gets underway. Jarrett is arguing with the official of course as he likes to insert himself where it doesn’t belong, the Hero in Rey will not tolerate bullying and goes right after Jarrett with big right hands. Mysterio shoots Jarrett off of the ropes and Mysterio leap frogs over top of him, Jarrett stumbles coming off of the ropes and Mysterio jumps up onto the second rope and comes down on Jarrett sending him crashing to the mat with a bulldog. Mysterio isn’t done as he quickly bounces off of the ropes and drops a leg drop onto Jarrett before going for the first cover of the match up.

1…

Jarrett kick out!

Both men get to their feet and Mysterio slingshots Jarrett off of the ropes, but Jarrett counters, twisting Rey’s arm so Mysterio comes colliding full impact into Jarrett’s arm in a nasty clothesline. Mysterio holds his throat and rolls around in pain on the ground as Jarrett begins kicking him, Rey not wanting to be easy prey gets to his feet and heads into the corner of the ring, Jarrett unloads a big right hand right into Mysterio’s face before sending him off, Mysterio hits the corner and Jarrett is only a fraction of a second behind, but Mysterio somehow manages to get both his feet up and Jarrett falls face first into both of Mysterio’s feet. Rey climbs up to the second rope ready to bounce and he does, but Jarrett has it well scouted and he sends Mysterio to the mat with a brutal powerslam.

JR:
Good god what impact! Mysterio might be broken in half after that impressive powerslam from Jarrett.

Piper:
But Jarrett isn’t going for the cover, this could be a big mistake coming from a Vet like the King of the Mountain.

Jarrett instead of going for the cover heads over to his wife Karen who is at ringside cheering him on. The King of the Mountain leans through the second rope and kisses his wife grossing out the UWF Universe. Jarrett is all smiles, “I told you honey this won’t take long. We’ll be at dinner in a half hour!†Jarrett is so overconfident he didn’t think Rey would be up yet but the superhero is and he kicks Jeff’s ass so hard he falls onto that second rope. The crowd cheers as Jarrett is in prime position for the 619!

Piper:
God do I hate the area code of San Diego, the 619!

JR:
The Spider-man of UWF is about to put this one away Hot Rod.

Mysterio calls for it and the Seattle Crowd goes absolutely nuts. Mysterio bounces off the ropes and rushes forward prepared to strike, as he hits the ropes and begins swinging at the last second Karen Jarrett gets in between her and her husband, and the force of the 619 comes down on her. Mysterio can’t believe it and is heart broken by his actions as Karen slumps to the ring floor. Mysterio immediately begins motioning for help from the EMT’s as Mysterio quickly gets out of the ring and picks up Karen before beginning to carry her up the ramp.

JR:
And Mysterio once again acting the hero as he now is carrying Karen Jarrett up the ramp and to the oncoming EMT’s! This man is a true hero Hot Rod.

Piper:
Hero my ass! He did that to poor Karen Jarrett. Mysterio is nothing more than a vigilante; he should take off the mask and turn himself into the police dammit!

Mysterio drops Karen onto the waiting stretcher on top of the ramp as the crowd cheers Mysterio for his noble actions. “You are going to be ok Ms.†Mysterio says as the EMT’s nod in agreement. The Camera pans over to the King of the Mountain who looks extremely upset. “What did you do to my wife you human piñata. Some hero you are beating on my defenseless wife.†Mysterio has turned back and begins apologizing to Jeff, but the Chosen One refuses to listen continuing to crucify Rey for his actions which warrants major heat from the crowd. Mysterio gets up on the apron and again tries to apologize and Jarrett just spits in Mysterio’s mask. Mysterio wipes the spit out of his eyes as Jarrett begins talking more trash, and Rey has had enough, and nails Jarrett right in the chin with a big right hand. The crowd goes nuts as Jarrett hits the ground so that Rey is able to leap over the top rope and come down on Jarrett with a big leg drop. The crowd cheer as Mysterio goes for the cover.

1…

2…

3… NO!

Jarrett gets a foot on the ropes.

JR:
I have to applaud Mysterio who was trying to own up to his actions to Jarrett and yet Jarrett wasn’t going to have any.

Piper:
Yeah and Mysterio just proved Jarrett was right there when he nailed him in the face for no reason!

Rey and Jarrett get to their respective feet and Rey sends Jarrett out of the corner but Jarrett counters and Rey heads into the corner, Rey jumps up into the air looking to catch his legs between Jarrett’s head as he is rushing after him, but Jarrett moves out of the way and gets Mysterio up onto his shoulder in a running powerslam, but Jarrett waits too long to pull the trigger and Mysterio is able to slide off and Mysterio uses all the strength his little body possesses and sends Jarrett stomach first into the turnbuckle. Jarrett turns around and Rey nails him with a spinning heel kick that gets the crowd on their feet. Mysterio stands up and panders for the crowd and they cheer wildly for him. Jarrett is in a seated position in the turnbuckle and Rey is looking for the Bronco Buster, but as he is about to come down, Jarrett gets his foot up and it catches Mysterio in the groin. Jarrett kicks Mysterio off of him and to the mat.

Piper:
Even the Man of Steel has a weakness JR, and it looks like Double J just found Mysterio’s!

“That’s for my wife you tortilla chip!†Jarrett barks as he lifts Mysterio back to his feet and slingshots him off the ropes, Mysterio comes back and Jarrett nails him with a back elbow that sends Mysterio hanging on the second rope. Jarrett quickly bounces off the ropes and comes down on top of Mysterio as if sitting on him and the crowd boo loudly. Jarrett is quick to bring Mysterio back up to the second rope where the King of the Mountain begins choking Mysterio with it! The crowd boo as the ref starts the 5 count. After a three count Jarrett bounces off the ropes and looks to again sit on Mysterio but Mysterio moves out of the way and Jarrett is hung up. Jarrett is holding his leg as Mysterio gets on the apron and prepares to jump again.

JR:
Bah Gawd, is Superman going to fly here?

Piper:
I hate to say it JR, but Jarrett is in a bad place right here.

Jarrett turns around and Mysterio is waiting as he jumps up into the air and comes down on top of Jarrett and sits on him. Mysterio isn’t going to waste any time as he takes a few right hands into Jarrett’s before turning towards the ropes and performing a springboard moonsault onto the King of the Mountain. The crowd cheer as Rey looks for the victory.

1…

2…

3. NO!

Jarrett gets the shoulder up! Rey cannot believe it as he stands up and throws out his arms in disbelief. He isn’t paying attention to where he is going as the official gets knocked over.

Piper:
Looks like Superman did it again JR. I’m telling you, Rey Mysterio is a menace!

JR:
Since when did you become J. Jonah Jameson Hot Rod?

Piper:
Who?

Mysterio begins checking on the official who appears to be merely stunned not hurt. As the official shrugs it off Mysterio turns his attention back to his opponent who while Rey was busy has grabbed his guitar from the outside. As Mysterio turns around Jarrett brings the full force of the guitar down onto Rey’s head. The crowd jeer loudly as the official has not seen it. Jarrett quickly tosses the guitar pieces out of the ring before covering Mysterio. The official comes to and begins the count.

1…

2…

3…

JeffJarrett001.jpg

Here is Your Winner at 13:23 The King of the Mountain: Jeff Jarrett!

Piper:
Looks like the King of the Mountain just found Mysterio’s kryptonite JR.

JR:
I have to say both men put up one hell of a fight but this ending is just a travesty.

Jarrett has his hand raised in victory all smiles before he remembers about his wife. Realizing she may be on her way to the hospital right now he begins hurriedly leaving the ring. Jarrett still finds time to brag though going up the ramp. As Jarrett exits the ring we see the official checking on Mysterio as UWF Smackdown heads back to JR.

Jim Ross
And now Ladies and Gentlemen, we take you back to two weeks ago when Dean Ambrose went one on one with Batista inside a steel cage.

Ambrose begins to crawl his way up as Batista turns around and quickly pursues Ambrose, grabbing Ambrose by the trunks but Ambrose slams Batista against the side of the cage, Batista lands on the turnbuckle as Ambrose continues climbs up, Ambrose grabs a hold of a steel chain supporting the cage but Batista isn’t willing to give it up yet. Batista delivers a brutal low-blow to Ambrose, Ambrose crumbles slightly, sending the steel chain down onto shoulder of Batista, Batista wraps it around his fist and nails Ambrose in the face, Ambrose is a goner as Batista grabs bloodied Dean Ambrose into a Powerbomb position from the top rope and drills him off the top rope with Batista Bomb, Dean Ambrose falls from grace straight through the canvas of the ring, the crowd erupts into “HOLY FUCKING SHIT†Chants!

Jim Ross: GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY, BATISTA’S KILL HIM! HE’S KILLED HIM! AS GOD AS MY WITNESS, HE IS BROKEN IN HALF!

Roddy Piper: Shit JR, Ambrose is done for.

Batista begins to laugh at the top of his voice as he climbs down from the top turnbuckle, avoiding the massive crater in the canvas, Dean Ambrose is somewhere amongst the wreckage. But Charles Robinson notices the body of Dean Ambrose has rolled to outside of the ring, he calls for the bell; Dean Ambrose has won the match!

Batista isn’t done with Ambrose as he drags the lifeless corpse of Dean Ambrose into the ring before grabbing a microphone from Lillian Gracia; Batista climbs into the ring and nails the bloodied Ambrose in the head with the microphone before yelling into it.

Batista: This is freakin’ bullcrap! I should be the number one contender, I just put Dean Ambrose on the shelve and I won’t leave this ring till I get that championship shot! Do you hear me, I want a title shot!

Batista then grabs the broke ring ropes and wraps it around the neck of Ambrose and begins to pull on it, choking Ambrose out cold, Batista roars in frustration at the two cheap loses on the trout.

Jim Ross
And ladies and gentlemen we have just been informed that Dean Ambrose will be out of action for at least another 3 months after that hellacious beat down from Batista just two weeks ago. We and all of the WWE wish him a very speedy recovery.

Fade. The camera’s fade into the backstage area. The first scene we see are Smackdown’s fellow favorites John Cena, Zack Ryder, and Hall of Famer “Mean†Gene Okerlund! The audience explodes in cheers as two of their favorites are in the same scene, including a fellow Hall of Famer which is always a treat.

normal_vlcsnap-00009.png

Zack Ryder: Like, c’mon bros? It’s the Money in the Bank Ladder Match! It’s Summerslam! I’m bound to win it; all I have to do is fist pump a couple of guy’s faces! Woo Woo Woo, you know it bro! Hey, John, you think I have a chance bro?

The camera focuses on John Cena who slowly turns his head as he mouths off an slight “uhâ€, as the audience shares a laugh. Cena turns his head to Gene Okerlund and begins to speak.

John Cena: Uh, Gene? Y’wanna take this one?

The camera now focuses on Gene Okerlund, who shakes his head no and bursts out why he is on Smackdown that night.

normal_vlcsnap-00016.png

“Mean†Gene Okerlund: I’m fine, John. I don’t even know why I’m here talking to you guys, the Diva’s asked me to do them a small favor! I gotta’ go!

The audience shares another laugh, as both John Cena and Zack Ryder break out into chuckles. Gene Okerlund makes his way out of the scene, as does Zack Ryder. Cena nods his cap toward them, as he turns around and all of a sudden we hear fellow interviewer Josh Matthews’s voice as he joins the scene.

Josh Matthews: John, can I ask you a couple of questions before your match later this evening? John Cena nods his head toward Matthews, giving him the go. John, last week after referee Nick Patrick attempted to ruin your match with Bray Wyatt you gave him a thunderous Attitude Adjustment through a table. Your thoughts?

John Cena inserts a huge smirk on his face as he nods his head in remembrance of the event. Cena continues to nods his head as he responds.

John Cena: You’re right Josh! I did, indeed put Nick Patrick through a table last week. Y’know what’s funny about it, Josh? I’ve heard complaints from numerous people about putting an innocent person through a table. I’ve can’t get my head why people would call Nick innocent. He thought he was priceless, he paid the price. He had it comin’, I’m sure everyone can agree with me on that. If you do business with Ted DiBiase, you’re an enemy. That’s that.

The audience explodes in cheers, as John Cena tips his cap at the camera, focusing on the men who’ve done business with Ted DiBiase. Josh Matthews brings the microphone up to his lips as he asks the next question.

Josh Matthews: John, I’m not sure if you’ve heard but tonight’s main event will feature two champions goin’ at it provin’ which brand has the best champion. Ted DiBiase vs. ‘Stone Cold’ Steve Austin, what do you think about the match?

John Cena: Really, Josh? C’mon, homie! Everyone has been talkin’ about this match! The huge World Champion vs. UWF Champion has been trendin’ on Twitter for days! And, considerin’ Ted’s very championship’s in my sight at SummerSlam? You better bet your ass I’m gon’ be lookin’ at the match very closely. Y’see, I’ve warned Steve about this but classic Steve – did he listen? I doubt it. Ted’s dangerous, especially when there’s a referee willin’ to not even count for you. Especially when there’s a giant guardin’ him at all times. The second somethin’ fishy happens, I hope Steve can fight out of it. I hope he can because if somethin’ happens... this Fruity Pebble? He’s gon’ make sure to stop it. Now, I gotta’ match to prepare for, Josh, I’m sure you’ll find me sometime so until then? Uh, stop usin’ Axe.

John Cena shares a couple chuckles with the audience as he walks past Josh Matthews and gives him a slap on the back. The last scene we see is Matthews smelling his armpits and neck as we fade back to ringside.

*Time To Play The Game*

[video=youtube;F_JF8oSxXtM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=F_JF8oSxXtM[/video]

Triple H takes his usual time coming to the ring. He spits on some fans in the aisle way before making his way to the side of the ring. You known the side of the ring that faces the most important camera. Trips gets up on the apron and spits again this time widely on the entire first few rows in the crowd. He ignores the people thinking it's disgusting and heads to the upper right corner to pose for all his adoring fans. He gives off a sick smirk as he prepares for his match.

Lillian Garcia:
The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first from Greenwich Conn, he is the Game... Triple H!

[video=youtube;5bO5BAujCbk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5bO5BAujCbk[/video]

The crowd goes nuts as "One of a Kind" hits the PA system as Mr. Friday Night comes out to huge a decent pop. Fonzie comes out behind him and Rob motions to him as he extends his arms out.

Lillian Garcia: Introducing his opponent, from Battle Creek Michigan, the UWF European Champion Rob...Van...dam !

Van Dam is clearly excited as he motions for Fonzie to join him as he does his traditional R... V... D... at the top of the ramp. Rob tells Fonz to get a move and his manager begins shaking hands with the fans as RVD sprints down to the ring. Fonz runs to the steel steps and gets in the ring as Rob meets him there having slid in himself. Rob holds out both his hands opening them as Fonz puts his fist up punching each hand with rights and lefts warming up.

HunterRVD.png

Ding Ding Ding!

The bell rings and the European Champion gets right in the face of the Game. RVD must say something the Game doesn’t like because Triple H nails him with a big right hand, followed by another right hand. The Power of the Game is overwhelming as RVD falls to his knees and Hunter unleashes a third right hand to the face. Triple H grabs RVD and throws his head into the turnbuckle without remorse. Hunter then begins kicking RVD right in the stomach several times wearing down the high powered Mid-Tier Champion to the ground. With RVD on the ground Triple H places his boot on his throat and begins choking him. The official begins counting and at 2 Triple H lets go before beginning to choke RVD on the ground with his bare hands for a count of two as well.

JR:
And the re-debuting Triple H has come out here and just dominated the European Champion to begin this match up Hot Rod.

Piper:
This is why they call the Game the Cerebral Assassin, he is picking apart RVD like he was a toy JR.

HHH brings RVD to his feet and unleashes another nasty right hand to the head, but RVD has had enough and counters with a right hand of his own. HHH responds, and RVD responds back, both men trading big right hands. RVD finally gets his first upperhand of the match up after delivering three big shots to the head of Triple H. The Champion then takes the Game off of the ropes but Triple H counters, RVD comes back and Hunter goes for a big clothesline but RVD ducks it. RVD’s luck runs out for as he bounces off again he walks right into a Harley Race Knee that sends the Euro Champ to the mat. Triple H wipes his mouth before going for the cover.

1…

2…

RVD kicks out!

Triple H puts RVD into a seated position before beginning to bring down right hands right into the skull of Van Dam. The official finally manages to talk Triple H down after 5 brutal shots that have clearly worn the Champion down. Hunter doesn’t waste his advantage as he tosses Van Dam into the corner and with all of his strength Hunter nails him with a knife edge chop. Hunter unleashes another big right hand, clearly using his brawling skills to slow down the high flying champ, Triple H takes a moment to argue with the official before driving RVD off of the ring ropes, RVD goes sailing and Hunter looks for another clothesline but again the Champion ducks it, RVD comes back at Hunter and with his athletic ability spins and nails Hunter with a heel kick that gets the crowd right back into the match. Both men lay on the ground as RVD uses the moment to catch his breath.

JR:
And now the European Champion catching his breath trying to get back into this very physical match up.

Piper:
HHH has proven he hasn’t lost a step since Dibiase took him out of action several weeks ago and now is beating down the European Champion as if he were a child!

Triple H is to his feet first but still staggered and it gives RVD just enough time to get to his feet and bring a right hand into the beard of the Game. 3 more right hands put Hunter into the corner of the ring where RVD gets down and begins just driving his shoulder into the Game several times, the Champion proving he can indeed brawl with one of the best. RVD brings up his right foot and kicks Hunter in the side of the head before a final right hand. Hunter is clearly in trouble as RVD shoots him off of the ropes, RVD rolls after him and gets up onto the Game before Monkey Flipping him out of the corner and to the center of the ring to the delight of the crowd. The European Champion shouts out to the crowd feeling his momentum build before kicking HHH in the head. RVD goes for a kick to Hunter’s gut but Hunter catches it. RVD tries for the Enziguri but Hunter ducks it, RVD’s foot lands and before HHH can move it comes back around and kicks him with a reverse enziguri! RVD goes for the cover.

1…

2…

HHH kicks out!

JR:
The ability of Rob Van Dam with those educated feet of his just found paydirt on The Game’s face and almost won him the match up.

Piper:
Rob Van Dam may get a bad rep for his repeated violations, but when he is clean there is no one better then RVD!

Hunter begins getting to his feet and as he gets to a knee RVD just unleashes a brutal kick from out of nowhere that connects with the Game’s Temple. RVD is quick to get on top of Hunter, hoping to tire him out by pinning him.

1…

2…

HHH Kicks out!

Hunter gets to his feet in the corner and RVD brings down more big right hands before a boot to the midsection. With Hunter stunned RVD sends him off of the ropes again and Hunter comes back and RVD jumps high into the air and lands both his feet in Hunter’s head in a dropkick. RVD goes for a third pin attempt.

1…

2…

3.. NO!

HHH kicks out!

JR:
And with every cover RVD makes you see the Game come back a little bit more tired every time.

Piper:
Its smart thinking from the Champ, but the Game has been in some long matches, so I don’t think RVD is going to fatigue HHH all that easily.

Triple H gets to his feet and RVD goes after him but Hunter gets a boot into RVD’s midsection. Hunter looks like he is going to nail the Pedigree as he places RVD between his legs, but RVD spins out of it and drops Hunter to the mat with a clothesline. Hunter gets back to his feet and RVD goes bouncing off of the ropes and looks to attack HHH, but Hunter catches him and lifts him up before bringing him down with a nasty spinebuster. The crowd jeer as Hunter is quick to go for the cover.

1…

2…

3.. No!

The European Champion kicks out to the delight of the crowd.

HHH slams his fists into the mat before beginning to argue with the official. Hunter picks up Van Dam once again before kicking him in the gut and looking once again for the Pedigree. He has one arm hooked when suddenly Van Dam lifts Hunter up and over to the mat. Hunter is hurting holding his back and RVD wastes no time getting to the top rope. He spins around and with Hunter still down on the mat leaps and connects with the 5 Star Frog Splash. The crowd goes nuts as the European Champion makes the cover.

1…

2…

3…

images.jpg

Here is your winner at 10:45 The European Champion, Rob Van Dam!

JR:
Unbelievable, the Game went for it all and it cost him his all as Van Dam quick as a hiccup nailed the Five Star Frog Splash in a brutal match up!

Piper:
With Jarrett on his way to the hospital with Karen and Del Rio the night off it was a good chance for RVD to show off what he had and boy did the European Champion deliver.

Fonzie hands RVD the European Title over his shoulder and Van Dam does his Rob… Van… Dam… Triple H looks on from ringside clearly defeated as Smackdown heads elsewhere.

We go backstage to see Batista pacing back and forth. Then, he spots someone and starts yelling.

0.jpg

Batista: Daniel! Daniel! Get ya freakin' ass over here... What was that last week? Applauding me for my win over Joe?

We see Daniel Bryan over to the side and he addresses Batista.

5ajozd.jpg

Daniel Bryan: Easy there big Dave. Calm down. Damien and I were just simply congratulating you on your victory over that imbecile Samoa Joe. Even if he's dumber than a bag of rocks he's still a hell of a wrestler. I mean, he's no Daniel Bryan or anything but he can go.

Batista: He can wrestle? Is that what you're trying to freakin' tell me? Did you not watch exactly what I did, not one, not two, not three but FOUR Batista Bombs to Samoa Joe. I won by Technical Knockout, something nobody in this locker room could do. Not even you Daniel... Why the hell are you congratulating me? Are you up to something?

Daniel Bryan: Well, Dave, not for nothing but I beat Desmond Wolfe by Technical Knockout, but that's not my point. I'm not up to anything, Dave. Was it just a coincidence that I took "The Icon" Sting, the legend himself to his physical and mental limits and destroyed him in the middle of the ring and then Samoa Joe is taken out in the same night by yourself. Damien and I are just nice and honest people. If anybody is up to something, I think it's you. 4 Batista Bombs? A little excessive just for a victory. Were you trying to impress us? [/COLOR]

Batista: I'm not trying to impress anybody, Sting and Samoa Joe are completely useless. The tag division is useless Daniel, I was once tag partners with Jeff freakin' Jarrett and to tell you the truth... I ain't seen that weasel in a long damn time. I'm onto better things... like becoming Mr Money In The Bank...

Daniel interrupts

Daniel Bryan: Dave, you have it all wrong. Damien and I aren't just a tag team. Damien and I are a revolution. We are the change that UWF so desperately needs. Damien and I are the past, present and future of this business. The tag team division is useless because we haven't been there yet. Everything we touch becomes instantly classic. Dave, you tag teamed with Jeff Jarrett, hardly someone in the same league with an Animal like yourself. You deserve to be recognized for the true talent you are is all that I'm saying.

Batista: A revolution? It almost sounds like you're trying to bring back Evolution for that very matter. Something I don't need, we've already got the freakin' NWO around here... My talent is being recognized at last, it took me eight frickin' weeks until management could give me what I wanted but tonight... I've got a freakin' goofball.... I demand competition, but... this here... it looks as if you're trying to recruit me, is that what this is about? 'Cos I'll tell you the offer isn't bad...

Daniel Bryan: Evolution? *laughs* Don't take offense to this Dave but Evolution was a joke. What, Triple H and Ric Flair holding young and hungry talent like yourself and Randy Orton down? That's the exact opposite of what this is about. We believe in educating the masses in what true competition is. We believe that the good and righteous should be rewarded instead of punished and the morally corrupt constantly rule with an iron fist. That is what I mean. This isn't a recruit. That's such an awful word to use. Think of it as a unique business proposal. Just give it some thought. You know where to find me. See you around Mr. Money In The Bank....

Batista walks towards the ring for his match as Daniel looks and smiles.

vdzq7m.jpg

There is a commotion in the back of the arena as the cameras head to the back to see what's going on. They notice Dean Ambrose speaking to absolutly no one.

Dean Ambrose
What do ya' mean I can't go in!?.....No I work here............All these people in here cheer my name every time they see me. I'm the king of Smackdown! How have you not heard of me before.......Look I'm just saying, If you've ever seen one of my matches, you'd know exactly what I'm capable of. Picture your worst nightmare. Now extrapolate that to a thousand times worse and you have me.............If you want to stand in my way, just know that I'l-

Dean Ambrose wildly punches the air and starts kicking the ground as if he's beating down someone.

Dean Ambrose
Hey you guys wait! Hold that door! I'm going in!

Dean Ambrose quickly runs into the building and disappears down the hall.

Lillian Garcia: The following contest is scheduled for one fall Introducing first from Long Island New York, Zach Ryder!

[video=youtube;gEBifhjtmao]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEBifhjtmao&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Ryder comes out to a very strong pop as he has a big smile on his face. He is looking alot more serious than Dibiase does as he gets into the ring and gets the crowd behind him. Ryder begins mocking Dibiase to the delight of the crowd as he takes off his shirt and glasses preparing for the match.

JR: You have to wonder what is going on in the mind of Zach Ryder considering he is about to step into the ring with the biggest and hottest superstar in the UWF today.

Piper: It is why no one is giving Ryder a chance at Summerslam JR, he's a shrimp. Batista is going to eat him tonight.

[video=youtube;x3Qs1yo4evg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=x3Qs1yo4evg[/video]

The fans begin to get on their feet, booing the hell out of the arrival of Batista. He walks through the curtains, a few seconds afterwards. Batista walks to the ramp as he stops half way before crouching down as the pyrotechnics goes off.

30u48qb.gif

Batista gets back up, slapping himself on the chest a couple times as he makes his way to the ring. He gets into the ring and looks at his opponent with a sneer.

Lillian Garcia: And his opponent, from Washington DC. He is the Animal Batista!

RyderBats.png

Ding Ding Ding

The bell rings and Ryder wastes no time getting right in the face of Batista. His best hope to defeat the Animal is to attack hard and fast. Ryder gets in some good elbows into Batista’s chin before Ryder sends Batista off of the ropes, Batista comes back and Ryder is waiting with a flying forearm. The Animal goes down but is right back up and Ryder, hoping to continue his momentum from last week’s victory, nails the Animal with a dropkick. The Animal of course is not going down that easy and sits up but Ryder comes right at him and kicks him right in the face. The crowd cheers as Ryder has Batista unceremoniously on the ropes. Ryder wastes no time going for the first cover of the match.

1…

2…

Batista powers out and Ryder is thrown to the mat. Ryder is surprised as Batista begins getting to his feet.

JR:
Would you look of that, Batista just got a boot to the face point blank and he still manages to toss Ryder off of him as if he were a toy.

Piper:
Good grief, I don’t know how many men could power out after a shot like that.

Batista gets to his feet and Ryder goes after him, but Bats just tosses him into the ring corner. Ryder hits the corner and is momentarily stunned which allows the Animal to charge, but at the last second Ryder gets up both knees which connect with Batista’s face. Ryder takes the stunned Batista into the corner and begins unloading rights and lefts in hopes of knocking the Big Man down. The crowd cheer as Ryder slowly begins punching Batista into a seated position, the crowd chanting Woo with every punch. Once Batista is down on the ground Ryder begins fist pumping the air and the crowd is behind him ten fold before Ryder goes full speed at the Animal and nails him in the face with a second running boot. The Animal looks worse for wear as Ryder drags him back into the ring and makes the cover.

1…

2…

Batista kicks out and Ryder can’t believe it. He puts his hands through his hair but forces himself to stay focused. He waits for the Animal to get to all fours before Ryder kicks Batista in his exposed ribs. Ryder is quick to pick up the Animal and nail him with a European uppercut, Batista is staggered and Ryder uses the opportunity to drive Batista to the mat with a hanging neckbreaker. Ryder goes and makes the cover again, “I got you this time†Ryder yells as the ref begins the count.

1…

2…

3.. NO!

Batista again kicks out and Ryder’s face continues to drop.

JR: Good grief the punishment the animal is taking and yet he still is able to kick out forcefully.

Piper:
The look on Ryder’s face says it all. What am I going to have to do to take this man down.

Ryder makes sure it was not a three count and the ref confirms it. Ryder turns back towards Batista and helps the Animal back to his feet, a big mistake as the Animal is ready to go on the offensive, he literally drives the smaller Ryder into the corner, where Batista begins driving his shoulder into Ryder’s midsection repeatedly. Batista isn’t done after sending several punishing shots into his opponent Batista backs up and after slapping his chest in a sign of arrogance rushes full tilt and crushes Ryder with a massive clothesline. Ryder crumbles to the mat and Batista smiles, “Don’t mess with your superiors boy!†Batista is picked up saying.

JR:
And with the inhuman power the Animal possesses he has just beaten down Zack Ryder in a matter of seconds.

Piper:
This is exactly what Ryder was trying to avoid by going on the attack hot and heavy in the beginning, but now this is the Animal’s show folks.

Batista is now playing with Ryder as if he were food. The Animal lifts him nonchalantly smiling as he does it. He took out Joe last week and now looks to do the same to Ryder here and now. He places Ryder between his legs looking for the move that put Joe and Ambrose out of action, the Batista Bomb. Batista throws Ryder up onto his shoulders with ease, but Ryder has the wherewithal to counter into a sunset flip pin. The official is on it quick and begins the count.

1…

2…

3.. NO!

Batista again powers out but this time at the last possible second. The crowd think Ryder has it, and so does Zack who gets up acting like he has won the match. The Official is quick to get in his face and tell him no. Ryder looks at the official. “Are you kidding me bro?†Ryder sees the Animal out of the corner of his eye and Ryder tackles the referee saving both of them from being nailed by the Spear and the Animal goes shoulder first into the steel ring post. Ryder checks on the official who is stunned but ok. Batista turns around hunched over holding his shoulder in pain. Ryder sees an opportunity and strikes with the Rough Ryder. The crowd goes absolutely nuts as Batista is planted to the mat. Ryder makes the cover and the crowd is going nuts, but the official is still stunned and takes a very long pause before beginning the count.

1…

3.. NO!

Batista gets the shoulder up because the count is painfully slow.

JR: And what a tough break for Ryder who was just moments away from another big upset here this week.

Piper:
I swear this officials are made of glass, JR. A Barbie would be more sturdy, not to mention more fun to look at.

Ryder is furious as he picks up his opponent in the hopes of finishing things off. He throws Batista into the corner and immediately climbs up to the second rope and begins driving right hands into Batista’s skull. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9… On nine Ryder pauses a moment and throws up his fist. WOO WOO WOO! Ryder is ready to deliver the goods, but suddenly Batista strikes with his head right into Ryder’s gut, knocking the wind out of Ryder’s stomach. Ryder has the wind knocked out of him and the Animal sensing his prey is wounded and Batista digs deep and with an unnatural feat of strength lifts Ryder up onto his shoulders before bringing him down to the mat in the center of the ring with a Batista Bomb. The crowd is shocked as Batista makes the cover.

1…
JR: Good lord what a Batista Bomb from out of nowhere.

2…

Piper: Zack Ryder thanks for coming!

3…

batista.jpg

Here is your winner of the Match at 11:23: The Animal Batista!

The crowd begin booing as the Animal has picked up another victory on Smackdown. The Animal looks smug as he points to himself and begins disrespecting the crowd.

JR:
What a valiant effort by Zack Ryder here tonight. He has come closer to pinning Batista then I’ve seen in some time. The kid gave everything he had, Batista was unfortunately just too much for him.

Piper:
Zack Ryder is a peewee, he should be fighting for the Cruiserweight Championship, not in this Money in the Bank match. Hopefully this loss will wake him up and realize he doesn’t belong here.

JR:
I disagree partner, I think Zack Ryder is right where he belongs and I still believe he can pull it out at Summerslam.

Batista is walking up the ramp with a look of hatred for everyone and everything on his face. He gets to the stage and turns around before lifting up his arms and screaming like a madman. Everyone on the Smackdown roster should beware of this Wild Animal!

The following is brought to you by UWF.com

tumblr_m7xxf0W45T1qaprclo1_500.jpg

The following is a continuation from last weeks interview shown on Smackdown. the cameras caught up with The Enigma and he talks candidly about his position in the company and where he feels he is headed.

Jeff Hardy: Zack Ryder? Yeah, last week he did get the better of me in my match. I can accept that. Things go on sometimes in the ring and if your mind is not fully up to it you know, things just..... happen, I guess. I never doubted Zack as a competitor but what I may have done is underestimate him a little bit, and yeah, he showed that he does deserve to be in the Money in the Bank ladder match come Summerslam. The kids on a roll, and I guess he sorta reminds me of myself when I was breaking out from being known as a tag team specialist, and looking to make a more singular name for myself. My time with Matt was golden, and nothing will ever jar that time in my life, but if you never solidify yourself as a true singles competitor then you never really use the momentum you build as a tag team to your full potential. And a man that has truly done that is Edge. A man that I have had no qualms in coming out and admitting that I have the up-most respect for. The guy has done it all and whether some of it be at my expense, and some of it were delayed by my efforts, no-one can deny, certainly not me, the career that he has had is second to none, stellar. Is that the reason I stopped Y.E.S. from tearing him apart in a one on two environment, you bet your ass it is.

Look, I could have sat there and watch Daniel Bryan be the difference in their match last week. I could have let my Money in the Bank really have the number done on him and possibly taken out of the match altogether. But when have I ever made things easier on myself? It's all about the divine finish man. Would I rather beat four guys, or four fit guys and an injured frame of a superstar at Summerslam, or would I rather walk out with the briefcase knowing that amongst the failures in the match, is a former Money in the Bank winner, a multiple world champion, and one of the greatest that have ever laced up a pair of boots. There are a lot of people in this locker room alone that would have taken the easy option and let Sandow and Bryan take Edge out. You didn't see Zack Ryder help him out did you? Batista, Bray, hell, even the "Superhero" of our company didn't come out here and do the valiant thing. The Justice League as far as I can see will let injustices carry on in this company as long as it doesn't actually concern themselves. And then you have Rey Mysterio saying to me that I don't believe the superhero jig he got going. You don't believe something just because someone starts saying it. Back at King of the Mountain I told Dean Ambrose that I was a lot more of an extreme specialist than he. He claimed that back in his Indy days when the ticket booth were lucky to speak to five people a night he was climbing the highest of heights and re-defining extreme. But when it came down to the match itself, the only extreme that I could see, was coming from Team Xtreme.

tumblr_m81c3waO561ruh5nvo3_250.jpg

You know, sometimes people ask me what do I have to smile about round here. I've been here little over two months, I've pushed my way to near the top, but I can't smash that glass ceiling and scramble right up to the top. But I got so much to be thankful of man. I've had troubles in my past that literally everybody I face like to bring up. It's like as if one person pointed it out and the rest of the roster have had a light bulb switch on in their heads "Yeah, Jeff Hardy's had a drug problem, I'll use that against him". And that makes me smile in itself. You see, even Daniel Bryan alluded to it this week, people think that they're bothering me when they bring this type of thing up. What they fail to realize is I've had to come back from having that problem, and still be Jeff Hardy without them, and that... Getting clean was a lot harder than hearing Daniel Bryan, or Batista, or anyone mentioning it day in day out. All they're doing bringing it up, is showing how I've come from a personal low point in my life, turned it around and now I'm hanging on a same level with these types of superstars. The only question I have is this, if I have been well documented to throwing my life away before getting it back, how come I have so quickly adapted to a level that some of these guys have been stuck on for months, hell even years. It's ironic. They bring it up to insult me but all it's becoming is a testament to my hard work the last few months.

Summerslam, and the glass ceiling will be smashed. I'll be placing a ladder right below it, climbing it and smashing right through it, claiming the briefcase whilst doing so. And Matt, family, friends, they have all asked me, when would I use it. Would I try and use it later on that night? Would it be the next pay-per-view and honestly I don't really know. there is no rush. Like I said I have been here two months. If I win the briefcase, there is so much I could do with it. I could guarantee myself a championship at any given moment. I could go over to Raw, and take the illustrious UWF championship if I didn't want to stay here on Smackdown. Hell, I could even book myself a main event spot at Wrestlemania with it. Maybe that's more than a championship in ways. It's being at the pinnacle of the company's plans right at the time that not only wrestling fans, but the whole word looks in through their little window. I haven't decided yet. Hell, I haven't decided what I'm going to eat for breakfast tomorrow. That's the way I live my life. Live for the moment. People have been asking the question, the UWF website has been asking. Who is Jeff Hardy? You don't need to know details. You know I'm Jeff Hardy, that's all you need to know.

Jeff chuckles to himself as the camera fades to black.

Lillian Garcia: The following is a six man tag match and it is scheduled for one fall.

[video=youtube;t0fXXBeeKBY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0fXXBeeKBY[/video]
The Crowd in the arena boo the stage as Daniel Bryan and Damien Sandow appear through the curtain, as they both stand on the stage simply turning their heads as they stare at the booing crowd they turn to one another with a nod before Bryan lifts him his hands in a Yes shout as Sandow lifts up one finger moving it in tune with the music as if conducting it himself.

tumblr_m3j2nkjfJC1qzkr3vo1_500ed.jpg

Lillian Garcia: Introducing first, at a combined weight of 453 pounds, the team of Daniel Bryan and Damien Sandow: Your Enlightened Saviors...Y.E.S!

[video=youtube;-FefLypMw08]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FefLypMw08&feature=player_embedded[/video]

'Broken In Out In Love' hits the PA system, the haunting first strums of the guitar mean one thing, and our suspicions are correct as Bray Wyatt walks out from behind the curtain. Not saying a word. Just staring ahead.

Lillian Garcia: And their partner: From Lafayette, Louisiana...Bray Wyatt.

Bray Wyatt walks down the ramp not making eye contact with anybody. He slowly and stately walks up the ring steps and along the ring apron. As Bray Wyatt goes to climb into the ring, he begins to chuckle before hopping into the ring and nodding his head at his two partners as they prepare for this match.

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME
[video=youtube;wcLYcXybr_A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcLYcXybr_A[/video]

Edge walks out on stage and is pumped for his upcoming match. He walks out towards the middle of the ramp and does his pose.

edgeentrance2.gif

Lillian Garcia: And their opponents, first: From Toronto, Ontario, Canada: Edge

He continues down the ramp and slides in under the ring.

He then goes up on the ropes and poses for the crowd as they all cheer loudly for him.

He gets down, tosses his shirt out to the crowd, and readies himself for the match.

[video=youtube;-YQpx63udX8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YQpx63udX8&feature=player_embedded[/video]

ANOTHER ME IS WHAT THERE WILL NEVER BE!

The tron shows Jeff Hardy, and sure enough, the Anti-Christ of Professional Wrestling stands atop of the ramp, not his once usual self of pandering to the adoring fans, but instead with a purpose, cold and still.

Lillian Garcia: From Cameron, North Carolina...Jeff Hardy.

After pausing a moment, he walks down the ramp towards the ring. This clearly is not your everyday Jeff Hardy, he and Edge stare at one another for a moment Edge unsure on what to think of Jeff when their little stare down is interrupted with the entrance of their partner.

[video=youtube;7mEbpermeC4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mEbpermeC4&feature=player_embedded[/video]

John Cena’s entrance music blares out of the speakers, and the crowd bursts in thunderous cheers. All of a sudden, an over hyped John Cena bursts out onto the stage, which is a pleasure from the U.W.F. Universe. John Cena looks into the camera mouthing something that can't be heard over the sound of his music before meeting the end of the stage.

Lillian Garcia: And his opponent, from West Newbury Massachusetts, John Cena!

John Cena takes a bow forward, straightening himself before raising his right arm quickly, saluting the ring. John Cena springs forward and sprints down the entrance ramp. John Cena slides in the ring and hops up and onto his feet, as he throws up his hand sign on the ropes. John Cena bounces off the ropes and throws his cap at the crowd, who fight over it. John Cena walks over to the end of the ring and prepares for his match.

DING DING DING

The crowd let out a huge cheer as the two legal men, John Cena and Daniel Bryan lock up in the center of the ring. Although Bryan is the smaller of the two men, he uses all the strength he can to remain in locked up. Eventually Cena manages to overpower Bryan and smoothly transitions the lock-up into a headlock. Despite struggling to remain locked up, Bryan doesn't looked at all drained, and as John Cena begins to tighten the headlock Bryan smashes his elbows into the mid drift of Cena, who is winded by these shots and has no other option but to break the head lock. Cena grabs the area of his mid drift where Bryan caught him with the elbows, but Bryan seems not at all hurt by that early battle of strength and before Cena has chance to catch wind, Bryan dashes towards the ropes bounces off them and hits Cena with a Flying Forearm Smash. Bryan is quick to his feet, but to his surprise Cena is as well, this doesn't put Bryan off at all though, and as he uses his initiative and hits Cena with yet another Flying Forearm Smash. This time Cena remains down and as Bryan gets back to his feet, the crowd begin to boo as he repeatedly lifts his hands in the air and chants 'YES YES YES'. Bryan notices that Cena is on his knees, so before he has a chance to make it to his feet, Bryan quickly resumes his offence by hitting Cena with repeated shoot kicks to the chest. Cena is in excruciating pain, but Bryan doesn't hold back, screaming 'YES' every time a kick connects. The referee has had enough and pulls Bryan back to tell him that enough is enough, however Bryan isn't done yet and as the referee lets him free he hits Cena with a sickening round house kick to back of his head. Cena slumps to the canvas, it looks like he's out cold as Bryan drops to his knees to lift the dead weight of Cena on to his back. It's a struggle for Bryan who by now is breathing quite heavily but he manages to roll the life less body of Cena on to his back and hook his leg for a cover....

NO!

Cena powerfully kicks out on instinct at two and a half and Bryan shakes his head in dis belief.

JR: WOW Piper! Cena just took a beating there, yet he still manages to kick out convincingly.

Piper:
Never ever count out John Cena Jim, even when the whole world seems to be against him, he somehow manages to come up with the goods time after time!

The crowd boo's as Bryan finally gets to his feet and stomps down on John Cena's face. Once satisfied, Bryan goes of to his team's corner and tags Bray Wyatt. Bryan as Wyatt smile at each at each other, as if they know each other extremely well. The crowd begin to boo as Bryan remain in the ring and the two walk over to John Cena, discussing their next actions in detail. The referee tells Bryan to get out of the ring, but Bryan ignores this as he knows the referee always offers leniency in these kind of situations. The two men act fast, as they lift John Cena to a vertical position, before locking their arms around his head and hitting him with a Double Suplex. As Bryan is quickly ushered out of the ring by the referee, Wyatt continues the offence for his team by stomping down on numerous parts of Cena's already bruised body. Bryatt has a smile on his face as he gets up to John Cena's face and shouts 'I CAN BE YOUR SAVIOUR!' to which Daniel Bryan shouts 'YES YES YES'. Wyatt guides Cena to a standing position, before hitting him with countless hard punches which draws yet more boos from the crowd. There's no response from Cena, who although still on his feet, looks very dazed as he sways from side to side, this is capitalized on by Wyatt who hits Cena with a powerful and effective scoop slam. Wyatt is far from done as le looks down at the lifeless body of John Cena before hitting him with an elbow drop.

Piper: I wouldn't of liked to of been in John Cena's shoes just then, that's two-hundred and eighty five pounds of man crashing down on him right there. Wyatt is really getting revenge on Cena after Cena beat him last week!

JR: I don't think anyone would Piper. Being crushed by him sounds painful enough, but to have all that weight crash down on you with a hard elbow must bring excruciating pain.

Piper: Lets hope Cena recovers here JR, it's been one sided so far, and the way Wyatt is working so effectively with Y.E.S gives the impression that he's a member of the stable himself and not just a random team mate.

Wyatt thinks about going for the pinfall, but decides to inflict yet more pain on the man who beat him in such a brutal match last week. He lifts Cena to his feet and hits him with a German Suplex, before once again guiding him to his feet and hitting him with a Short-arm Clothesline. The crowd are getting restless of seeing Wyatt dominate and beging a chorus of 'CENA' chants, as Wyatt drops to his knees with a smile on his face. As Wyatt preaches to Cena, Edge and even Jeff Hardy begin to pump up the crowd by clapping and and willing Cena to turn things around. This doesn't faze Wyatt who covers Cena but doesn't hook his leg...

3.NO!

Cena kicks out on instinct and Wyatt really can't believe what just happened as his eyes widen in shock as he questions the referee's count.

JR: Wyatt can't believe it, and neither can I! I thought Cena was done.

Piper: This is just brutal Jim! Cena is taking a beating and he is unable to respond to any of the offense being thrown at him at the moment. He needs to make a tag and soon, before it's too late. But the question is, where does he get the strength from?

Wyatt shakes his head as the referee ignores his protests and walks away. Damien Sandow calls for the tag, and the request is answered by Wyatt who has done all he can and tags Sandow in. Again, the two men work together as they drag Cena's body into their corner and begin stamping down on him. Out of the referee's view Daniel Bryan joins in on the action and kicks Cena in the back repeatedly. Eli Cotonwood claps his teams actions and seems to enjoy what's happening to John Cena. Wyatt eventually leaves the ring and Sandow drags Cena to the center of the ring, he guides him to his feet before hitting him with a powerful clothesline. The crowd boo as Sandow slicks his hair back and looks over towards Edge and Jeff Hardy with a grin. Sandow keeps up the momentum that his team has created as he lifts picks Cena up and hit's him with a Belly to Belly Suplex. Sandow shakes his head at the crowd who are now chanting Cena's name once again, he picks up the pace of his attacks by hitting Cena with a quickl flurry of dropkicks before dropping him to the mat with an Enziguri. Sandow is far from done, and he keeps up with the fast pace by quickly stamping down on Cena's head which is swelling quite severly now. Sandow then positions Cena in the center of the ring and twirls his arm around before hitting Cena with a powerful Elbow of Disdain! Sandow brushes the sweat off his body in a cocky manner as he gets to his feet and looks at Cena. Wyatt and Bryan usher Sandow to go for the pin, but Sandow doesn't want to make the mistake they did in pinning Cena too early, so once again he twirls his arms around and drops down for an elbow of disdain, but out of nowhere Cena repositions himself sticks his knees up at the last second A CRACK is heard as the back of Sandow's head connects with Cena's knees and he slumps to the canvas.

JR: BAWH GOD! Cena has found some strength and out of nowhere lifts his knees up to protect him from that moonsault by Damien Sandow!

Piper: I can imagine that Damien will be kicking himself later for not pinning John Cena, a guy who he most certainly considers an ignoramus. But right now, the only thing on Sandow's mind are his ribs which sounded like they cracked just there!

JR: After saving himself from a certain loss there, it's vital that Cena tags in one of his partners now.

The crowd begins to chant 'CENA CENA CENA' as both men begin to crawl over to their opponents. The partners for both men have their hands sticking out and Sandow seems to be winning the race to tag a fresh partner in, but once again Cena manages to conjure up one last bit of strength as he leaps up and tags Edge in before rolling out of the ring. As the crowd cheer the amazing turn around from Cena, Edge gets into the ring and rushes towards Sandow and grabs his leg. The crowd cheer like made as Sandow tries to struggle away from the grip Edge has on his leg, but Edge just who is laughing at what's going on and keeps a tight grip on his leg. Sandow is literally half an inch away from tagging in Daniel Bryan, but he can't get their and Edge stares into the eyes of the guy who inflicted so much pain on him last week. Edge's clever tactics, has meant Damien Sandow has used up even more energy and as his attempts to tag Daniel Bryan in fade, Edge makes sure this doesn't happen as he holds he stomps on the back of Bryan's thigh making Bryan slump to the ground. He then laughs in the face of Daniel Bryan, mocks him by screaming 'YES', before dragging Sandow away from the corner. The volume of the crowd gets louder as Edge allows Sandow to climb to his feet before hitting him with a huge Big Boot! Edge has a big grin on his face, as he guides Sandow to his feet once again and hits him with a clean Northern Lights Suplex, before throwing in a nasty looking elbow drop for extra measure. The crowd are really getting into Edge's offence, and cheer his name as he stomps down on Sandow's now bruised body with no intent of stopping. The referee pulls Edge back, and warns him for his actions, this gives time for Sandow to get back to his feet, and as soon as the referee gets out of the way Sandow charges at Edge looking to take him out, but Edge is wise to the move and hits Sandow with a Flapjack! As Sandow lays on the Canvas in pain, Edge rests on his knees and throws a look towards Bryan and Wyatt who are willing their team mate to get up, before punching Sandow a few times to make sure he stays down. Edge then goes for the cover...

2.NO!

Sandow is far from finished and kicks out convincingly.

JR: Great work from Edge here Piper!

Piper: But Sandow still looks pretty fresh, after taking a knee to the back of the head I thought he'd be out of this thing, but the stars must've cleared pretty quickly!

Edge doesn't mess around, and as soon as Sandow kicks out, he's back on the attack as he stamps down on Sandow's face much to the delight of the fans. Edge allows Sandow back up to his feet before hooking his arm aroud him and hitting him with a Russian Leg Sweep. Once again Edge allows Sandow back up to his feet, this time he hits Sandow with a Half nelson bulldog, followed by a powerful Edge-o-Matic! The crowd is on their feet cheering for Edge as he steps between Sandow's leg and applies the Sharpshooter! Sandow grimaces in pain, whilst Edge screws up his face locking in the move in as hard as he can. Wyatt and Bryan will Sandow to pull himself towards their corner, he does this as much as he can but Edge isn't letting go as he manages to drag Sandow back to the the center of the ring and strengthens the hold even more. Sandow is really fading now, the referee lifts his arms to check for a response and the first time he recieves none as Sandow's arms drop to the mat after the referee lets go. The referee once again lifts his arms, but as the referee lets go this time Sandow keeps his arms up in the air and begins to crawl towards the ropes. Edge tries his best to pull him back but Sandow edges closer to the ropes, he's finger tips away and he manages to grab them! This brings boos from the crowd, but Edge keeps the hold locked in and no count comes from the referee who is distracted by something that's going on outside the ring.

Piper: Come on referee break this damn hold! Edge is attempting to cripple Damien Sandow here!

JR: I think the referee is dealing with something outside the ring here Roddy!

After intially cheering what Edge was doing, the fans are now booing like hell as they see Eli Cottonwood beating down on John Cena outside the ring. Cottonwood is using his size to beat the crap out of Cena and the referee is pleading for him to stop before he throws the match out. Whilst this is going on Wyatt and Bryan slip into the ring and stamp on Edge to break the hold, before dragging Sandow into their corner. The chaos continues two men then go over to Edge and begin beating him down as the referee continues to deal with Eli Cottonwood. Jeff Hardy has had enough, the Cottonwood and Cena situation has gone on right before his eyes and he drops from the ring apron to the outside and looks under the ring for a weapon. Hardy emerges with a kendo stick and before Cottonwood has a chance to inflict anymore damage on Cena. The crowd go apeshit, it seems as if the good side of Jeff Hardy has come out today and he continues to club Cottonwood with sickening blows until the big man looks extremely dazed. Jeff then hooks his arm around Cottonwood and hits him with a huge Twist of Fate! As the referee is made aware of what's going on in the ring, Jeff notices what's going on and leaps up on to the ring apron. Bryan and Wyatt see Jeff is heading to the ring, they move away from Edge and rush towards Jeff at speed. Jeff is wise to the move and launches himself over the rope and hits both men with a diving crossbody! The crowd go wild as Jeff guides them their feet before putting his one arm over the back of Bryan and one arm over the back of Wyatt and forcing both men through the middle rope onto the concrete below. The referee orders Jeff to exit the ring himself, but as he exits he drags Jeff toward his corner as Sandow pulls himself up in his corner. Jeff exits the ring as per referee's orders, but straight away he tags Edge on the arm and the referee acknowledges the tag. Edge rolls out of the ring, and with himself, Cena, Wyatt, Bryan and Cottonwood all lay on the outside in pain, things really do look like a warzone!

JR: This has been brutal Piper. There's only two men still standing, and Jeff Hardy is the only man out of the two that looks like he can do anything!

Piper: The good side of Jeff Hardy has come out today Jim, and I would put good money on him finishing it off here. But you have to remember that Sandow had a lot of time to recover whilst that chaos ensued.

JR: Good point Roddy, I'm just wondering what the hell these guys are going to do if they need to get a tag? Both guys partners are lay in the pain on the outside of the ring!

Although Sandow has recovered a lot, he is still in pain, and whilst he limps towards the center of the ring, Jeff rushes at him and hits him with a diving clothesline before using ropes as leverage and hitting a solid Springboard Moonault. Elsewhere on the outside, Cena is slowly but surely getting to his feet by crawling up the ring steps and using his the ring post to pull himself up. Edge, Wyatt and Bryan are also making moves as well as the guys get to their feet and walk towards their corners. Inside the ring Jeff is continuing to beat down Damien Sandow with stamps to his face, and the crowd are loving every second of it. Jeff guides Sandow to his feet and goes to irish whip him into the corner, Sandow counters and reverses the whip, Jeff goes flying towards the corner but jumps up on to the second rope, flips back and hit's Sandow with a Whisper in the Wind! The crowd are going crazy and Jeff goes for the cover on Sandow...

3.NO!

Sandow just manages to kick out, and Jeff really can't believe his luck. Bryan and Wyatt have made it back onto the ring apron, and are willing Sandow on as Edge remains on the outside but rests on the apron. Cena is almost onto his feet on the apron, but still Jeff realizes that he's in no fit state to be tagged so he decides to keep up the attack on Sandow and drags him towards a neutral corner. Jeff claps his hands and urges the fans the raise the roof as he climbs the top rope. Jeff pauses for a second on the top rope as he ensure he is in prime position to hit a clean Swanton Bomb on Sandow. This however is a big mistake, as Daniel Bryan moves over on the apron to the neutral corner and hits Hardy with a hard kick in his back, and the connecting sound echoes around the arena. Jeff manages to remain on the top rope but he's off balance and Bryan hits him with another kick which causes him to jump forward off the rope to avoid yet more damage. Being off balance, Jeff mis judges the jump and lands with his legs in between the top rope! Jeff's eyes widen in pain as he quickly drops to the mat to avoid further pain, and like so many times in the match, both competitors lay motionless in the ring. Whilst Wyatt and Bryan stick their arms out for Sandow to tag them, Eli Cottonwood is yet again causing trouble as he grabs Edge's hair and attemps to pull him down from the apron. Cottonwood wants to make sure Jeff only has the option to tag in a drained Cena, but Edge will not budge as he catches Cottonwood with a clean kick to the the jaw. Cottonwood stumbles back and Edge uses this opportunity to run along the apron, dive at Cottonwood and hit him with a massive SPEAR! Edge knows he's hurt Cottonwood, but not enough to put the big man down one and for all, and as soon as Edge gets to his feet he sees Cottonwood pushing himself up on his knees. Just as Hardy did before, Edge looks under the ring and pulls out a Ladder much to the delight of the fans in attendance. Cottonwood is back on his feet but as he turns him round Edge hits him with the ladder square in the face, busting him open! Edge drops the ladder and gets back on the apron willing Hardy on as he and Sandow edge closer to their respective partners.

JR: A brutal ladder shot there by Edge! He's warming up for the Money In The Bank already!

Piper: You're right Jim, Edge used his brain there, he knew that Cottonwood wasn't part of the match and he did the right thing to get rid of him.

JR: It's vital Hardy gets the tag on Edge here now Piper, Cena still looks worse for wear!

Piper: Let's hope Sandow can tag a partner in too, he's out of it!

Hardy is in a position closer to his partners, and Edge screams at him to tag him in as he's the fresher man. Hardy looks at both Edge and Cena for a second, before shaking his head an tagging in John Cena. As Cena slowly enters the ring Edge is furious at Hardy and shouts numerous expletives in his partners face. Hardy doesn't care at all and as Edge gets in his face he sucker punches him and sends to Rated R Superstar crashing to the outside. As Sandow finally gets the tag on Daniel Bryan, Jeff jumps to the outside and heads up the ramp with the fans booing loudly. Back in the ring a battered and bruised Cena holds his head as Daniel Bryan laughs at just went down. Bryan runs towards Cena and Irish-Whips him into the ropes. Cena bounces back off the ropes and towards Bryan who attempts to go for a clothesline, but somehow Cena dodges it, bounces off the ropes before coming back at Bryan and hitting him with a Shoulder Block out of no where! Cena is fired up and bounces off the opposite ropes and hits Bryan with yet another Shoulder Block!
Bryan is quickly back on his feet, but not for long as Cena hit's him with a Spin-out Powerbomb much to the delight of the fans. The crowd goes wild as Bryan lies in the center of the ring and Cena waves his hands in front of Bryan's face, shouting 'U CAN'T SEE ME', Cena bounces off the ropes dusts him self off, before hitting Bryan with a 5-Knuckle Shuffle. Bryan holds his face, as he gets back to his feet, he's groggy, and Cena captilizes on this by lifting Bryan into the fireman's carry position to set up his famous finisher. Bryan struggles as much as he can, but Cena keeps Bryan in the position for the Attitude Adjustment when suddenly.....

I come from money...
JR: NO, IT CAN'T BE!

Piper: I don't know if it's a wise move from DiBiase when he has the task of beating Stone Cold Steve Austin later tonight.

Cena looks extremely pissed off as Ted DiBiase walks out onto the stage. Cena has been completely distracted by DiBiase and he lets go lets go of Bryan before resting on the ropes and looking up at his Summerslam opponent. This is a huge mistake by Cena who gets clobbered from behind with the Power of the Punch from Daniel Bryan to the to the back of his head and slumps to the canvas. DiBiase laughs as Bryan tags in Damien Sandow and the two look at Cena with sick grins. Sandow places Cena in a seated bearhug and as Cena grimaces in pain, Bryan delivers a Big Boot to his temple. Bryan leaves the ring as Sandow goes for the cover, all the time being clapped by Ted DiBiase.

3!

tumblr_m494zz2qRM1r0vaoyo1_1280_crop_exact.jpg

Lillian Garcia: Ladies and gentleman the winners of this match are Your Enlighten Saviours and Bray Wyatt!

As DiBiase claps the victory before leaving the arena to boos, Sandow is joined by Wyatt and Bryan in the center of the ring as the three men congratulate each other in the center of the ring and Cottonwood claps on from the outside even with his bloody face. Edge drags Cena out of the ring and looks worried for his partner as the referee calls for EMTs.

JR: This is a damn travesty. We saw the good side of Jeff Hardy for the majority of the match, but as soon as the crowd began to big him up he got cocky and made the wrong choice.

Piper: You're right there JR. Had Hardy tagged in Edge, instead of Cena we would of seen a different outcome here tonight. Also, I have no idea why Jeff punched Edge like that. But we can't just blame Jeff hear, DiBiase distracted Cena too!

JR: It could have something to do with the fact the two will be facing each other in the Money In The Bank match, but who knows with the way Jeff has been acting lately. With that said, we witnessed a valiant effort from John Cena here tonight and if that idiot Ted DiBiase hadn't of shown his face Cena would've won!

Piper: You're right JR, he overcame the odds after being beat down for the majority of this match, he was lucky not to walk away with a victory. And look at the strength he's showing right now.

Sandow, Bryan, and Wyatt aren’t done as they begin goading Edge on the outside to do something about it. Hardy comes by to check on Cena and seeing Cena bloodied snaps back into Hero Hardy. He begins shouting at Wyatt and Yes for their work. Edge noticing the change quickly nods his head as both men go to slide into the ring together. But Hardy once again gets one over on Edge as he stops himself as Edge slides in. Edge turns and sees Hardy still on the outside and looks pissed. He turns around and the 4 men in the ring pounce on him. The crowd begins to boo as the beatdown on Edge is swift and vicious. Before long Sandow has Edge set up and sends him crashing to the mat with the Illumination. Moments after that Wyatt is bouncing off the ropes and lands on top of Edge with a rolling Senton.

JR:
Bah Gawd this is disgusting! This is nothing short of a damn mugging. How could these enlightened jerks think they are saving us here when they are destroying Edge.

Piper:
Oh no look at Daniel Bryan.

Bryan locks on the YES lock to major heat and just begins pulling and yanking as hard as humanely possible. Edge’s arm looks like it is broken as Bryan continues to work on the damaged neck of Edge. Edge is in really bad shape and the crowd start cheering! Out from the back comes the Icon Sting with a baseball bat. He slides into the ring at the exact same time John Cena does. Even wounded Cena is intimidating as is the Icon with his legendary bat and the four men quickly exit the ring.

JR:
Thank the Lord, the Icon is here with baseball bat in hand. And god help me John Cena as well is somehow back on his feet!

Piper:
Look at our Enlightened Saviors and that preacher run. Cowardly and dumb JR.

JR:
Edge could be seriously hurt here JR. And its all thanks to that damn Jeff Hardy!

Piper:
Hardy needs to pick a damn side JR, get some help or something, because right now Hardy is very dangerous!

Cena and Sting are in an epic staredown with Yes as we head to back for the final promo of the evening.

Dean Ambrose is seen walking around backstage yelling while officials try and calm him down.

Official
Dean you have to calm down, we need to get you back to the hospital.

Dean Ambrose
What!? No why would I ever go there? I don't need to be in a hospital! I need to be here. Champion vs. Champion didn't you hear? I have to fight that big mouthed Stone Cold Steve Austin. I mean I'm the king of Smackdown so who else better to fight the UWF Champion than the World Heavyweight Champion.

Official
But Dean, you're not the World Heavyweight Champion. You lost to Ted Dibiase.

Dean Ambrose
What!? No I beat him right after in my rematch remember?

Official
That was over a month ago. You lost the title at the Great American Bash to Ted Dibiase and then you faced Batista in a steel cage match and he put you through the ring.

Dean Ambrose
What!? No that didn't happen, you're lying!

Official
But it did happen Dean. You're no longer the World Heavyweight Champion.

Dean Ambrose
No. No no no no no NO NO NO NO! I'm gonna go out there for my match against Stone Cold and I'm going to win!

Dean Ambrose runs off and heads for the ring. The comes out onto the stage as the crowd erupts in cheers. He walks down the ramp with an angry scowl on his face. He enters the ring and begins to angrily speak as officials come pouring out to the arena.

Dean Ambrose
I don't know where I left my championship but if Stone Cold wants a piece of me tell him to come out here right now!

The crowd cheers at the thought of a confrontation between Austin and Ambrose.

Dean Ambrose
Come on, come on, come on. Any day now....ANY DAY NOW! ANY DAY NOW!!!

As Ambrose yells, he passes out in the middle of the ring and officials are quick to get him out of there. A stretcher is quickly brought in as Ambrose is strapped in and taken to the back where an ambulance awaits.

stretcher.jpg

Lillian Garcia: The following contest is our main event of the evening and is a Champion v. Champion match. I have just been informed that the match will be contested in a Luberjack Match!

JR: What?! A Lumberjack match?

Piper: Shit just got real JR.

[video=youtube;gd40Fhgducg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=gd40Fhgducg[/video]

“I come from Money†hits the PA system and the crowd gets to their feet booing as loud as they can for the man who was the King of the Mountain and the UWF World Heavyweight Champion. Ted Dibiase comes out with the title belt on his shoulder and dressed for in ring competition. Next to the man is the 500 pound monster as well as several Smackdown Superstars, Y.E.S. and the MITB participants. Dibiase smiles as he is having the time of his life being World Champion. The two men enter the ring as Dibiase heads over to the rope and throws up the World title to jeers from the crowd preparing for the biggest match up of his career.

Lillian Garcia: Introducing first being accompanied to the ring by the Big Show, representing Smackdown he is the UWF World Heavyweight Champion, Ted Dibiase Jr!

[video=youtube;2TwLOOFvzS4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2TwLOOFvzS4[/video]

A sound that has not been heard for several months rings out, a sound that the fans have been dying for. This sound is none other than the infamous shattering glass that precedes the opening riff of the entrance theme of one of the most popular and successful superstars in professional wrestling, Stone Cold Steve Austin. At the sound of the shattering glass, thousands and thousands of fans are brought to their feet, cheering in unison, as the camera pans around the arena to get a shot of all of them. Many are seen with various signs dedicated to the Rattlesnake, while others are donning a variety of Austin memorabilia, and many of the fans belong to both groups. Just as it seems like they can't be anymore excited to be cheering for the Bionic Redneck again, out he comes from the backstage, stopping at the top of the stage with his UWF Championship over his shoulder, soaking it all in. Austin turns around towards the entrance and motions for someone to get out here. The crowd is shocked when they see members of Raw come out, the N.W.O., Jericho, Morrison, MVP, and James Storm just to name a few.

AUSTIN316.JPG

After a moment, Austin begins walking down the ramp towards the ring, making his way up the steel steps and along the apron, stepping over the middle rope and entering the ring. Stone Cold walks over to the nearest corner and ascends it, throwing up the Stone Cold Salute with one hand and raising his championship belt as high as he can with the other hand. Austin steps down and heads to the corner diagonal from the one he was just standing on, repeating the process. Austin steps down again after posing and repeats the process with the remaining turnbuckles.

Lillian Garcia: And his opponent, representing Tuesday Night Raw, from Victoria Texas, he is the UWF Champion, Stone Cold Steve Austin!

The arena is absolutely on their feet as the lumberjacks take their place at ringside, heels and faces forgotton at the moment, instead it is indeed Raw v. Smackdown for Brand Supremecy as the ref calls for the bell.

Champs.png

Ding Ding Ding

The bell rings and Dibiase looks around at all of the superstars surrounding the ring from both shows. He momentarily turns his back on the Texas Rattle Snake a big mistake as Austin comes up from behind Dibiase and locks him in the Million Dollar Dream. The fans get to their feet as Austin is clearly plugging his old history with Ted senior. Dibiase looks like he is going to be finished off in only the first few minutes of the match, but Dibiase battles back by sending Austin into the turnbuckle, his surgically repaired back at the center of the impact. It forces Austin to let go of the hold much to the chagrin of the fans and to the World Champions delight. Dibiase turns around trying to get his breath back. “You lower class scum.†Dibiase yells before driving the palm of his hand into Austin’s chest in the form of a knife edge chop. Dibiase unleashes another knife edge chop that rattles the Rattlesnake. Dibiase sends Austin shooting off the corner but the UWF Champion reverses it. Dibiase is shot into the opposite corner so hard he bounces back into the center of the ring where Austin is waiting for him. The Rattlesnake unloads a big right hand to Smackdown’s champion and another and another. Dibiase is driven into the ropes and not in a good position as on the other side of the ropes waits all of the Raw superstars. Austin knows it and sends Dibiase sailing over the top rope and falling to the floor with a clothesline. “What you sumbitches waiting for, get his sorry ass!†Austin tells the Raw superstars at ringside.

JR:
I know I’m a Smackdown commentator Hot Rod but I want to see the Texas Rattlesnake beat some respect into our Worlds Heavyweight Champion. But then again not like this.

Piper:
The World Champion is in the worst possible place JR. This is nowhere a man of Dibiase’s class should have to ever go. It’s like one of those bars Stone Cold would inhabit.

The Raw superstars huddle around the fallen Dibiase as it is Randy Orton who begins barking orders to the roster. “Let’s take him!†Before anyone can move though Dibiase quickly slides into the ring escaping the clutches of the angry Raw invaders. However Dibiase cannot get away from his opponent who is waiting for him in the ring. Austin goes to kick Dibiase in the gut but Deebs catches it at the last second. Deebs laughs as he takes out Austin’s other leg. Dibiase’s brash smile gets even bigger as he begins wrapping himself around Austin’s leg looking for the Figure Four leglock. Of course the Rattlesnake is not going to let that happen as he kicks Dibiase so hard the Champion goes flying through the ropes and right into the heart of the Raw Superstars for a second time. This time there is no waiting as it is Randy Orton who grabs Dibiase and throws him back first into the ring barricade. Once there it is like sharks on blood as the Raw superstars take turns beating down on the World Champion. After several long painful seconds for Smackdown it is Orton who grabs Dibiase and throws him into the ring. Austin has been fixing his knee brace the entire time pretending to look at his non-existent watch on his wrist. As Dibiase is down Austin gets tired of waiting and picks up the World Champion. Austin smiles before flicking off the World Heavyweight Champion. Austin nails Dibiase in the gut before bringing him down to the mat with a massive Stunner and the crowd goes wild. Austin continues his sick Texas smile as he goes for the cover.

1…

2…

3. NO!

At the last possible second in the count the World’s Largest Athlete the Big Show reaches into the ring and pulls Austin out! Austin comes down right in the middle of the Smackdown roster, Austin not willing to wait throws the first punch, knocking Daniel Bryan to the ground but the number games are quickly too much for the UWF Champion.

JR:
And now Austin after being just seconds away from proving Raw’s superiority now finds himself in the middle of a pack of rabid dogs.

Piper:
I know Austin is your friend JR, but you are employed by Smackdown. Keep sounding like a traitor and you can go back to your worn out couch in Oklahoma!

Austin is dropped first by Damien Sandow who decides to hit him with a chop block from behind. Bryan is quickly back to his feet and begins kicking it. Edge and Hardy watch not wanting to get in the way, while the Big Show tells everyone to move aside. Big Show lifts up the UWF Champion and as if picking up a child slings Austin leg first into the steel ring post. Austin hits the floor holding his leg in pain as it is now Edge decides enough is enough and throws Austin back into the ring. Deebs has regained his feet now and sees Austin in serious pain. Dibiase sees Austin rolling around in the ring and begins to laugh. Austin gets to his feet hobbling and tells Dibiase to bring it. Dibiase sends a right hand that sends Austin immediately into the ropes. Dibiase slings Austin off the ropes and waits, a mistake for Austin pounces on him with the Lou Thesz Press. The crowd goes nuts as Austin unloads big right hands into Dibiase. Austin finally gets off and still hobbling bounces off the ropes and comes back at the downed Dibiase looking for his theatrical elbow, but at this point Austin’s leg gives out for the briefest of seconds. Austin fights off the pain long enough to attempt to drop the elbow, but fails as the stagger has given Deebs enough time to roll out of the way Austin connects with canvas.

Piper:
Look at that, our Champion was one step ahead of that so called Champion from Raw. Ted Dibiase is the Champion of Champions here in the UWF JR, and I can’t wait till he finishes off this old snake once and for all.

JR:
You have to wonder what might have happened if Austin’s leg hadn’t given out there Hot Rod, we could have been seeing the end of Dibiase’s night right there.

Dibiase gets up and sees Austin getting to his feet. Dibiase with the athletic skill of a second generation superstar nails a picture perfect dropkick right into Austin’s chin. Austin goes down and doesn’t move, Dibiase got in a great shot, but instead of going for the cover Dibiase decides to get flashy as he heads over to the turnbuckle and gets up on the second rope. The crowd is giving Dibiase some major heat as he smiles before performing his fist drop from the second rope right into the bald head of the rattlesnake. The World Heavyweight Champion makes the cover.

1…

2…

3.. NO!

Austin gets the shoulder up!

JR:
Oh my! The UWF Champion powers out as referee Mike Chioda had his hand coming down for the crucial three count.

Dibiase can’t believe it as Cody Rhodes is shown laughing about it on the outside of the ring. Dibiase sees his former partner laughing and laughs. “At least I was able to get back my championship and don’t have to wear a mask.†The smile on Rhodes face quickly drops as Dibiase brings Austin back to his feet. Dibiase attempts to slam Austin to the mat with a Russian leg sweep but the Rattlesnake battles back with an elbow into Ted’s midsection. Austin valiantly nails Dibiase with a right hand but Dibiase kicks Austin in his injured leg and the Rattlesnake falls to the ground. The crowd boo as Dibiase grabs Austin with all of his might and sends him crashing down to the mat with Dream Street. A loud mixed reaction feels the arena mostly boos as the confident World Champion makes the cover.

1…

2…

3… NO!

Cody Rhodes grabs Dibiase’s foot and pulls him off as payback for his earlier comment. Dibiase gets off and looks extremely upset as he heads over to the ropes and begins shouting down at Rhodes. It is all a ploy as while Dibiase’s back is turned into the ring rushes Randy Orton, the crowd boo the viper as Dibiase turns right into a bone jarring RKO! This upsets the Smackdown guys who look to storm the ring, but the Raw superstars have had this thought out and head over to the ring and begin making chaos outside of the ring in this lumberjack match. As the official tries to restore order on the outside Orton does something unusual and pulls Austin on top of Dibiase who is out like a light. Orton gets outside of the ring and yells for the official who turns around and sees the pinfall. Chioda gets down and makes the cover.

1…

2…

3.. NO!

Dibiase gets a shoulder up and Orton cannot believe it on the outside as chaos engulfs the ring.

JR:
I can’t believe what I just witnessed Randy Orton just helped out Raw try and pull out the victory and yet somehow the will of our Champion made sure that was not going to happen.

Piper:
Its about time you give credit where credit is due JR. Ted Dibiase is without a doubt the real deal and the true Champion of Champions.

Orton goes to get back into the ring but Orton is pulled back down by the World’s largest athlete who has knocked down several Raw Superstars in the process. Orton turns around and is nailed with a WMD from Show and the Giant looks pissed off. He climbs into the ring amongst the chaos and looks at Austin who is trying desperately to get to his feet. Show gives off a big smile as Austin turns around right into the hand of the Big Show which he places his hand around the UWF Champion’s throat. “Just like I’m going to do to John Cena at Summerslam!†Show screams. Unfortunately for Show a figure who wasn’t present at ringside slides into the ring with a steel chair in hand. The Number One contender John Cena.

JR:
The Champ is here folks! But what is he doing with that steel chair? Remember what Austin did to Cena on Raw.

Piper:
Cena’s going to help out the Big Show I can’t believe it!

Cena looks like he is going to nail Austin with the chair but only for a second, because Cena is indeed a hero as he sends the chair into the back of the Big Show. Show is forced to drop Austin and Show turns around again only to find the chair smash him right in the face and the crowd goes nuts! Show goes down and slides out of the ring. Cena throws out the chair in the ring before checking on the Rattlesnake. Austin nods his head that he is fine and Cena smiles before turning away. Suddenly Cena quickly turns back around and lifts Austin up onto his shoulders for a powerful Attitude Adjustment that gets the crowd going nuts.

JR:
Well I can’t say Stone Cold didn’t deserve that one Hot Rod after what transpired on Raw.

Piper:
Ha! John Cena just made my night right there, though I doubt it will adjust that Redneck’s attitude.

Cena having gotten the payback he wanted and looks at Dibiase. “I’ll deal with you at Summerslam Champ.†Before exiting the ring and exiting up the ramp. Raw and Smackdown meanwhile battle it out as the Chamber competitors and the MITB guys are all duking it out. Mike Chioda doesn’t know what to do until he sees Dibiase begin crawling over to the lifeless Austin. Dibiase hands his arm on top of the UWF Champion. Chioda makes the cover.

1…

JR:
How ironic would this be? John Cena has just helped Ted Dibiase win a match.

2…

Piper:
Not just any match JR, but help Dibiase become the Champion of Champions!

3.. NO!

Austin gets the shoulder up and the Seattle crowd gets even more crazy. Dibiase and Austin just lay there in the middle of the ring lifeless as the action is now taking place outside of the ring.

JR:
Bah Gawd this is pandemonium out here. We’ve got Raw guys beating the hell out of Smackdown guys, we’ve got superstars entering and exiting the ring.

Piper:
The rosters are throwing everything they have at each other and yet to this point both champions refuse to blink.

JR:
Speaking of getting into the ring, look!

Cody Rhodes has decided to get into the ring and Rhodes begins waiting patiently for Dibiase to get to his feet. Both men begin stirring at the same time and the crowd is cheering for them to get to their feet while some are booing Rhodes. Dibiase gets to his feet first and Rhodes begins setting Dibiase up for the Cross Rhodes as Austin gets to his feet. Austin gets to his feet and suddenly Edge slides into the ring and gets down ready to spear him. Without warning Cody tosses Dibiase to the side and grabs Austin before driving the Texas Rattlesnake to the mat with Cross Rhodes! The crowd can’t believe it, neither can Dibiase who is surprised by Rhodes attacking his own man. That is when Edge launches himself and changes directions and careens into Dibiase full tilt with a Spear! The crowd can’t believe what they are seeing now!

JR:
What the hell? A Raw guy just attacked a Raw guy and now a Smackdown guy just attacked Smackdown’s World Champion.

Piper:
I think ego has taken over now JR. I think the greed of having the World Championship out weights brand loyalty JR.

Piper seems to be right as CM Punk slides into the ring and as quick as a hiccup picks up Cody Rhodes and nails him with a GTS, much like he did at the Great American Bash. On the other side of the ring the Animal Batista comes in and gives Edge a Spear, and Batista spear looks even worse than Edge’s. With more superstars pouring into the ring Mike Chioda does the only thing he can do in this situation and calls for the bell.

Lillian Garcia:
I have just been informed by Special Referee Mike Chioda that this match has been declared a NO Contest!

JR:
What?!

Piper:
Who’s the Champion of Champions JR? Who’s the dominant brand?

It is a question that will have to be answered another time as the MITB participants are now fighting amongst each other and the ring has quickly become every man for himself. Hardy is battling with Wyatt in the corner and being assisted by MVP. Sandow and Bryan look on from the outside of the ring disgusted at the lack of civility in the ring. James Storm is standing tall beating down on Zach Ryder, as the rest of the Raw superstars and Smackdown superstars team up to beat down Batista. Dibiase and Austin have managed to exit the ring but both are out on the outside of the ring. Chaos continues for several seconds when suddenly….

[video=youtube;YU060CL2GuE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YU060CL2GuE&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The crowd give a slight pop out of surprise as the fighting has halted and people turn towards the stage, JBL emerges through the curtain with a suit on and a serious look on his face standing on the stage simply staring down at the Raw and Smackdown superstars.

vb.jpg

Slowly a smirk grows on JBLs face as he stays put lifting the microphone he brought with him up while his music fades off

John Bradshaw Layfield:

Take out your cameras, call your friends, hit record on your dvrs and circle this date on the Calender because today is the day...Greatness...finally arrives in UWF. And the sad thing is...look at what I have to see once I get here. How low the mighty have fallen, You have the last company standing the one that has roots in all other companies of the past from the ETWs to the UCWs, and this is what it's come down too...bickering over which brand is better than the other. The proverbial My dads stronger than your dad, and in all this childish antics look at what you've turned into. Children fighting in a playground over which toy is better than the others, it is truly sad to see. Which is why I'm here, you see being someone of my caliber you learn what's important in this business. And that is the future, because while you may be the greatest of them all right now...if no one is there to carry the company onwards once your gone there will be no one to remember you. UWF has the finest roster of future talent in this industry and yet what are they doing? playing second fiddle to a Brand vs. Brand dispute, The focus should be on the little man not on Raw or Smackdown. I was that little man, I was just a guy who drank beer, played cards, and pandered to these people allowing the dead weight of a tag team partner to drag me down. But then I got rid of that, I freed myself and I became the one...the only...WRESLTING-A....GOD!...and that potential lies in many on this roster. But instead of nurturing that potential everyone is only concerned with a sad nostalgia act as world champion, the rehash of a rehash group, the plagiarizing of fathers and the ever popular thug in the limelight. While Raw tries to convince everyone Smackdown is over thought out and Smackdown tries to convince everyone Raw is not thought out enough, it is those at the bottom being suffocated But I...

*JBL takes his hat off putting it on his chest*

Well I truly care for the little man...

*JBL gets a smirk on his face before putting his hat back on*

if only because they are the people who are going to be making the money in the long haul, see Ole JBL left this business a while ago. I am a self-made millionaire, I have my own company, and I have a lot of things to look after and in being the Final UCW Champion in history I thought I went out on top and it should stay that way, but in watching this companies weeks of dispute over which identical show with a different color is better I saw opportunity. And I take opportunity because unlike most of you I don't let my goals end at the front door, I have never feared failure and I have never failed because of it which is precisely why I'm here. I'm not here to be UWF Champion, I'm not here to be a veteran for the rookies to learn from, I'm here for the future. This new generation that has been overlooked, I am going to put my full weight and that includes the weight in my wallet behind this new generation. And with my influence and funding I will, just as I have multiple times, change the face of this business. It'll no longer be Raw or Smackdown being the talk of the town it'll be the Next Generation in the limelight because that new generation will have a Wrestling God to look up to. I'm doing to UWF what I did to UCW and what I did to ETW, I am making it a whole hell of a lot better with my involvement and thanks to me each and every one of you will have a future to look forward too. Funny, the man who was the sole reason of ETW and UCW going as big as it did, will be the cause of UWFs greatest era in history

People are wondering what the hell JBL is talking about and unfortunately the Smackdown copyright shows up meaning UWF Smackdown's time is up. Until next week...

END OF Show!

Credits:

Promos: Respective TTer's.
Six Man Tag: Prodigy
Everything Else: SBS

Last edited:

Blizzard

Reaction score
Re: UWF Sunday Night Smackdown 8/12/12

Kicking things off with Jarrett vs. Mysterio. Two great TT'ers in Chase and BDC, congratulations to BDC for the huge win! This win gives BDC some momentum going into SummerSlam, good luck by the way!

Jim Ross gives a recap on the whole Dean Ambrose situation, damn you Batista. I miss Bumout and his phenomenal TT's as Ambrose. Ha-ha, anyway Ambrose will be out for 3 months. Hope to see him back soon, and when I win the championship at SummerSlam, you'll have first shot. ;) By the way J.R., we're UWF not WWE.

My segment with Ryder, Okerlund, and Matthews. I enjoy doing these short, entertaining and too the point segments. Plus, whenever I see I can involve surprise guests like Okerlund, I'd do it. I wrote the Ryder part by the way so next time we gotta do a joint segment Tapout.

Congratulations to Lub for the win over Triple H! It was Trips' first match and I felt the TT'er really impressed me. He has a lot of potential and all he needs is more improvement in getting the character down to a tee.

OK, Batista, Daniel Bryan, and Damien Sandow in Y.E.S.? Make it happen. YES! YES! YES!

Dean Ambrose shows up and he's talking to Little Jimmy. Apparently Little Jimmy doesn't recognize him anymore, sad. Anyway, will we see more Ambrose later on in the show? Time will tell.

Batista wins! Congratulations to Andrew, and great job to Tapout who had a very good showing. I almost thought he had the win there! Watch out for Andrew, guys. He's rising up the ranks quickly.

Here we go! The segment everyone was expecting. Who is Jeff Hardy? As expected a great segment by Lewb, I'm interested in seeing where he's taking Hardy. This storyline is very intriguing, and I'm wondering when we'll find out who Jeff Hardy truly is?

The six man tag team match! Congratulations to Hoov, Sam, and Rey for the win. I hoped we could have done so much more but Sam and Slim were busy, so I understand. Very awesome read, SBS! Edge brings Money in the Bank early, we possibly found out who Hardy is, and DiBiase distracts Cena long enough for Sandow to get the victory. Hardy tricks Edge and the four men beats down on him afterwards. Out comes Sting for the rescue! The segment ends with Y.E.S. and Cena/Sting with a stare down. Y.E.S. vs. Cena/Sting, book it now. :D

More Dean Ambrose, I like it. Apparently he believes he's still the World Heavyweight Champion and is facing Steve Austin later tonight. How bad did Batista beat him down again? Ha-ha. Very interesting, looking forward to more Ambrose segments!

Main event time! Looks like we have ourselves a Lumberjack Match! Out comes SmackDown's guys and next RAW's guys. That was a phenomenal match! So much close calls, and so much interferences. SmackDown was seconds away from winning, but out comes Cena who takes out Show and eventually takes out Austin with a A.A. Payback from RAW, Dresden. ;) Not too shocked at the result, No Contest feels like the better option than either RAW or SmackDown winning.

And then the creyziest (See what I did there?) shocker of them all, "The Wrestling God" himself JBL returns! It looks like JBL's here to focus on the younger generation. Very interesting way to end the show! I'm looking forward to more JBL in the next weeks. What a way to end the show! Good job to everyone who participated, and great job to SBS for writing a spectacular show! :)

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Re: UWF Sunday Night Smackdown 8/12/12

I got a good idea who JBL could be but not sure. The lumberjack match kinda felt like a bit of a cluster that is just me though. I did like the 6 man tag match that was def the match of the night. Dean Ambrose was absolutely golden tonight very good job. Lewb had an awesome segment with his Hardy def a good read. I did like this episode of SD.

Status
Not open for further replies.