UWF 2012: Past Smackdown Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Re: UWF Presents Friday Night Smackdown 10/12/12

I'm making a prediction. October's Match of the Month will be Sandow/Ambrose. What a barn-burner! Great show blue crew! Next week's main event looks awesome. I hope everyone enjoyed The Dragon's Lair. AJ has arrived! YES!

Your treatment of Lita shall not be tolerated. Rest assured. :D

Very enjoyable show guys. I feel all the promos really delivered this week. Everyone felt to have an enjoyable feel too it. The structure felt smoove as well. Glad to see that Hardy and Edge will be a tag team, but is Edge face or heel or no? Confused there.

In time... in time.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust

Your treatment of Lita shall not be tolerated. Rest assured. :D

Hey, don't blame me! Blame the crazy chick! :p

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Typing off my phone.

Damn... Could this be the end of Batista? I hope not. I'm gonna freakin' tear the place apart!

Pete

Reaction score

Brawler Sez: Bring it on, Batty!

SBS

Reaction score
UWF Presents Friday Night Smackdown 10/19/2012

UWF PRESENTS
FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN

NewSmackdownBanner.png

October 19th, 2012

[video=youtube;AY33lClpdxA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=AY33lClpdxA[/video]

The Pyros go off and UWF Smackdown is underway. The crowd is hot as they are real excited to be attending history. Signs of superstars parade the audience as a UWF chant is heard flowing throughout the arena. The set is as usual the Fist popping out of the stage ith the lights as always blue and white signaling the difference between its tuesday counterpart. The fans reach a fever pitch as we are taken to the announcer's table to begin the show, at the table are two legends of the Wrestling Businees, Jim "JR" Ross and The Hot Rod Roddy Rowdy Piper.

UCWRawPiperJR.png

Jim "JR" Ross: Hello everyone and welcome to another explosive edition of Friday Night Smackdown. I'm good old JR Jim Ross alongside Hot Rod Roddy Piper. And folks, what a show we had last week, a hellious slobberknocker between Damien Sandow & Dean Ambrose which surely has put Smackdown on top of the UWF brand wars one again, isn't that right Hotrod!

Roddy "Rowdy" Piper: JR I was telling ya last week Damien Sandow is the greatest wrestler in this company and it proved and now he can the crap out of that other freak, Raven! Leaving only one last freak for Damien Sandow to dismiss, Jeff Hardy!

JR: Speaking of Jeff Hardy, Hotrod; we have a huge tag team main event tonight when Jeff Hardy & Edge team up once more to take on our World Heavyweight Champion John Cena & Rey Mysterio in what will be a classic match but first folks, we're kicking off Smackdown with the Showoff himself, Dolph Ziggler!

Backstage it is relatively eerie and dark. The crowd start to murmur perhaps expecting something from the likes of the Undertaker…or Kane…or the Boogeyman…but the camera suddenly is pulled around a corner to a much brighter setting by Dolph Ziggler. Some of the crowd pop but there are plenty of noticeable boos. He drops to his front and starts doing push-ups to the chagrin of the crowd. He hops back to his feet and rolls his eyes as he hears the boos from the crowd.

82712results25.jpg

Dolph Ziggler: Really? Really?! Don’t start that gimmick infringement either Miz, wherever you are, because you’ve been infringing on the J.O.B squads gimmick for years.

Ziggler smirks and there’s a moment or two of silence before Dolph starts his spiel in earnest.

Hi, my name is Dolph Ziggler. In case you hadn’t heard, bird is not the word, the word around here is “changeâ€￾. Well, the REAL word on the ladies lips in attendance tonight is “showoffâ€￾ but you can’t quite hear it because their lips are usually busy with other…you know what, forget it, I’m not sure if we’re PG or TV14. Don’t expect to the clean cut, bleach blonde, totally jacked, totally cut, best entertainer in the best to DATE to be breaking that so-called fourth wall? Well when your back is against the wall you try to change things up a little bit. 2 weeks back in the ring and 2 weeks I have been left my every single guy in the back to take matters into my hands. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t need anyones help but I’m waiting for someone from the head office to come down and explain to me why exactly the show off, the stealer, isn’t in the main event.

The crowd boos at the sense of entitlement.

Boo it up. I can hear you from here because this isn’t pre-taped, I’m not appearing via satellite, I’m here, just like I am every night I’m under contract busting my ass in the ring, making giants who can barely walk up stairs look like a million bucks and for what? So some self righteous punk can try and make an example out of Dolph Ziggler? I don’t need an excuse to kick your ass Wyatt but I’ve got one this week and then at Halloween Havok I’ve got another. Sanctioned matches that I might drop the headstands for just to show you what it means to be a showoff because it is not showing off if you can back it up and not will I back my words up I will do it by putting you down.

Dolph looks to the side and grows tired of even his own speech.

Change is going to come to Smackdown and no not that BS Y.E.S continue to ram down everyones throats, the sort of change that will make you want to tune in each and every single night. The best brand in UWF got better the day they signed Dolph Ziggler but I won’t quit being the best in the business until I’m where I deserve to be. In the spotlight. You will NEVER get sick of me being so damn sick. The winds of change are in the air UWF, can you feel it? If not, hit me up on twitter and just hashtag:heel it. Show. Off.

Ziggler slaps the camera away as it fades to black.

[video=youtube;zF8d_68H6BA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zF8d_68H6BA&feature=player_embedded[/video]

In his pink ‘Show Off’ tee Dolph girates before spinning around and screaming some sort of delusional, grandeur based, self promotion at the crowd. Dolph walks down to the ring, pointing at himself and then his ‘Show Off’ tee before rolling into the ring and runs and jumps on to the turnbuckle to showboat some more. This draws boos from the crowd and I’m sure they’d quite like to see him get laid out with a chair…

RAW_996_Photo_075.jpeg

Dolph hops down and goes face to face with Wyatt and there is a murmur of noise and laughter as the bell rings.

ONE OF A KIND!

After a while "One Of a Kind" by Breaking point hits the PA System of the arena as the crowd goes crazy. With the first guittar riff hits, one of the most loved UWF superstars Rob Van Dam and his manager Bill "Fonzie" Alfonso appear under the titantron with a wide smile on their faces as the crowd chants RVD's name. Huge ovation for Rob Van Dam and Fonzie. RVD goes down the ramp and making his way towards the ring, while Fonzie is jumping behind him, blowing his whistle. On the way to the ring, Rob is high-fiving many of the fans and when he reaches the ring. RVD rolls into the ring and raises his fists into the air, spinning around, he nods his head and proceeds to do his usual thumb taunting as his name is announced.
[video=youtube;1r38RZnUfYE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1r38RZnUfYE[/video]
The crowd immediately jump to their feet to share their general distaste for the man now entering the arena. Bray Wyatt walks out from the back, Eli Cottonwood shadowing him, Money in The Bank briefcase in hand. Wyatt wastes no time in brandishing a microphone and begins to speak as he walks down to ringside.
wyatttalks_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

Bray Wyatt: Yes, yes, yes...

The crowd slow down their chanting of 'YES' which they did along with AJ as Wyatt changes the tone and the timing of the motto. He continues on.

Yes, once again Bray Wyatt finds himself in a world of hatred and sin, yet this time I am not the sole provider of sanctity from this harmful behaviour, nor am I the sole source of enlightenment. Nah, tonight I team up for the first time with Daniel Bryan and Mister Bryan is a man of great integrity and he subscribes to the beliefs I uphold. He is proof positive that good things come to those who believe in Bray Wyatt... and that proof is right there around his waist, the UWF Tag Team title belt and on his arm there, the beautiful, innocent little belle, Miss AJ. Now as the two riders into the next phase of the impending Armageddon, we have to begin showing these people that we are in fact a unit. We don't team up often, it's usually our other great friend and partner Mister Sandow... the Television Champion, Mister Sandow..... that does the teaming with Mister Bryan, but this time it's Mister Money in The Bank, Bray Wyatt... and I know just lookin' at ya there Daniel, that you are just itchin' to set the record straight and prove to everyone of these moral monsters that Y.E.S is a unit and we are truly unstoppable and just one step away from total, complete domination over our dominion.

Bray Wyatt enters the ring, he is handed the briefcase by Eli Cottonwood, he taps it, Bryan smiles and claps his hands as Wyatt smiles widely.

And this week shouldn't be much of a struggle for us Bryan should it?, I mean Dolph Ziggler?. I beat that guy last week... I made him submit to my holiness in the Christmission. When he made that hand slap against the mat, he was giving in to my spiritual power of purity, Daniel... and now he knows the power of Bray Wyatt, the power of his love, the power of his truth... and he will know it again this week, and he'll know it again at Halloween Havok. As for Rob Van Dam?... well, he's just sticking his nose in where it don't belong. I find it strange that Rob Van Dam is willing to stick his nose in to my, and Your Enlightened Saviours' business... I find it strange I truly do, that a sinner... a downright degenerate such as yourself is willing to pick a fight with the man, and of course his partners in enlightenment, who are in the process of cleansing this world of sin and ushering in the end times for all you moral miscreants... makes me think you have a death wish. Well, Rob, let me make it clear to you, what happened to Ziggler, what happened to all the others which have fallen at the feet of 'The Angel in The Dirt' and his fellow riders in these end-times is exactly what will happen to you. You will learn to love Bray Wyatt, you will learn to accept Bray Wyatt into your heart, mind and soul because by the time I have truly ascended to immortality... you won't have the choice... you WILL believe in Bray Wyatt.

YES! YES! YES!

[video=youtube;elyEQz7aG_A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elyEQz7aG_A[/video]

The crowd immediately breaks into a chorus of boos as 1 half of the UWF Tag Team Champions Daniel Bryan, the self-proclaimed “Best Wrestler In The Worldâ€￾ makes his way from the back. Much to the crowd's chagrin, he is in a great mood here tonight. Behind him appears one of his fellow Y.E.S Members Bray Wyatt

Lillian Garcia: And his opponent, from Aberdeen Washington he is one half of the UWF Tag Team Champions, Daniel Bryan.

scaled.php

Bryan jogs down the ramp and enters the ring. He takes his title off and steps up on the outside of the turnbuckle, lifting the title up in the air and yelling out "YES!" to the crowd.

BrayWyatt1.jpg
&
DanielBryanTag.jpg
Vs.
DolphzigglerSmack_zpsa76d05c6.jpg
&
RobVanDam.jpg

The bell rings and it is going to be Bryan and RVD who are going to start out the match. The former European Champion immediately calls for a test of strength which takes Bryan aback. Bryan chuckles to himself before asking Rob if he is serious. When Rob nods his head Bryan shrugs and goes for it. But it appears RVD has outsmarted Bryan kicking him in the gut. Bryan is now right where RVD wants him as Van Dam delivers a kick to the right leg, a kick to the left leg, a kick to the chest, before delivering a kick to the head! The crowd get louder with every kick, Bryan is staggered in the ropes as RVD shoots Bryan off the ropes Bryan comes shooting back and RVD puts out his knee which sends Bryan somersaulting to the mat. The crowd love it as RVD taunts his usual ROB… VAN… DAM.. Bryan gets to his feet and RVD connects with a spin kick that sends the former Hardcore Champion to the mat! RVD goes for the cover.

1…

2….

Bryan kicks out!

JR:
And the educated feet of Rob Van Dam making short work of Daniel Bryan here in the early going.

Piper:
The former Money in the Bank winner perhaps sending a message to both Bray Wyatt and Dolph Ziggler here!

Bryan fights himself back to his feet though he looks pretty dinged up and RVD doesn’t let up nailing Bryan in the face with a stiff elbow and a second, before shooting Bryan off of the ropes. The former American Dragon counters however and sends RVD into the ropes instead, Ziggler quickly makes the blind tag and RVD comes back at Bryan only for one half of the Tag Team Champions to powerslam him to the mat! Bryan gets up screaming YES! YES! YES! Not even realizing Ziggler has tagged himself in. He honestly thinks the crowd is cheering him on until he turns around and Ziggler plants a superkick right in Bryan’s face. The fans cheer as Ziggler goes for the cover.

1…

2…

Bray Wyatt breaks the cover up!

JR:
Do you think Daniel Bryan took his head off the ball there as Ziggler just send him to dreamland with that sharp kick.

Piper:
Bryan is lucky he has Mr. Money in the Bank in his corner, a change from the usual Mr. Sandow!

Wyatt curses out the ref calling him a fool as Ziggler brings Bryan to his feet and nails him with a European Uppercut. Bryan bounces off the ropes and right back into Ziggler who wraps his finely tuned bicep around his opponent’s throat and applies the sleeper hold. Bryan realizes the danger he is in and more out of instinct drives his arm into Ziggler’s gut forcing the Show Off to let go. Bryan seeing a moment of opportunity grabs Ziggler’s arm and tries to bring him down to lock in the YES Lock, but Ziggler is able to reach out and grab the bottom rope before Bryan can capitalize! Bryan gets to his feet and seeing Ziggler getting to his quickly tags in Mr. Money in the Bank Bray Wyatt who steps into the ring looking ready to fight.

JR:
Well this should be interesting as Bray Wyatt will meet Ziggler and RVD in one week in a triple threat match for nothing more than bragging rights as to who is the best Money in the Bank winner of all time.

Piper:
You ask me JR, that man who just stepped into the ring is the greatest of all time hands down!

Wyatt doesn’t let Ziggler get up instead he grabs Ziggler and throws him shoulder first into the corner of the ring. Ziggler lets out groan before placing himself dangerously in the corner, right where Wyatt wants him as the Savior rushes full tilt at Ziggler looking to crush him, but Ziggler moves out of the way and Wyatt crashes in the corner. Wyatt staggered on his feet Ziggler dives towards his corner and tags in RVD who is ready and climbs the turnbuckle right at the time Wyatt turns around and RVD leaps off and connects with a spinning kick from the top rope that sends the big Bray Wyatt down to the mat. RVD smiles as he goes for the cover on his foe at Halloween Havok.

1…

2…

Bryan makes the save for his team returning the favor Wyatt did earlier. Bryan yells at Wyatt to get his ass moving as RVD smirks feeling in control of the match. He brings Wyatt up and holds his head out and delivers knees right into Wyatt’s skull. Wyatt is out on his feet and RVD brings Wyatt over to his corner where he tags in Ziggler. Ziggler cannot wait to make up for last week as he gets into the ring and nails Wyatt with a European uppercut. Wyatt again refuses to go down and Ziggler is a little surprised as he bounces off the ropes and attempts to hit Wyatt with a shoulder block, but Wyatt remains unmoved. Ziggler tries again but this time Wyatt drops him to the mat with a shoulder block. Wyatt falls into the ropes right in range of Bryan who tags himself in. He immediately comes into the ring and picks up Ziggler driving elbows into the Show offs face. Bryan then shoots Ziggler off of the ropes and brings him back before sending him to the mat with a drop toe hold before Bryan again goes to lock on the YES Lock but again the show off is able to get a foot on the bottom rope before Bryan can lock it in. Bryan can’t stand it as he gets to his feet and gets in the refs face.

JR:
Daniel Bryan better keep his temper in check here as it might cost him here.

Piper:
Daniel Bryan is a man of calm resolve JR. Show some respect!

Wyatt takes the officials attention long enough for Bryan to reach into his tights and low and behold in them are his brutal brass knuckles. He places them on his knuckles and waits for Ziggler to get to his feet. The crowd are booing Bryan loudly who turns to them and screams, Yes! Yes! Yes! Throwing his arms in the air and the official sees the brass knuckles on Bryan’s hand and immediately grabs his hand and begins pulling it off of Bryan to Bryan’s chagrin!

Piper:
Ref what the hell are you doing? Get off of him!

JR:
He’s doing his job Hot Rod!

Bryan and the official are so busy fighting over the knuckles Bryan doesn’t see Ziggler come up behind him and nail him with a Zig Zag! Ziggler gets up immediately and shows off to the crowd as Bryan just lays on the ground. Ziggler gets a little too close to his partner however and RVD tags himself in. Ziggler looks upset as RVD begins climbing the turnbuckle the fans excited as Van Dam has evil intentions in his eyes!

JR:
Van Dam is feeling Froggy Hot Rod!

Piper:
Not this move!

But before RVD can do anything Ziggler grabs him and shoves him off of the top and RVD lands hard on the mat! The crowd begin booing as Ziggler stands over RVD. “No one out Shows me! I’m the show-off!â€￾ Before Ziggler fixes his hair and looks right at Wyatt. “I’ll see you next week. I’m done with this!â€￾ Before Ziggler hops out of the ring and begins walking away.

JR:
Are you kidding me? Dolph Ziggler just took out his own partner because he felt upstaged?

Piper:
RVD learned painfully that you don’t EVER do that to Dolph Ziggler JR!

Wyatt looks up at the heavens. “Thank you Lord!â€￾ Before reaching over the rope to the downed Bryan and tagging himself in. The crowd boos as RVD is easy pickings for Wyatt as he locks in RVD in the Christmission. It doesn’t take long for RVD to tap out to the devastating Maneuver!

Here are your winners of the match: Bray Wyatt and Daniel Bryan, Y.E.S.!

JR:
God dammit! Y.E.S. stole this one thanks to that turncoat Dolph Ziggler.

Piper:
This is why RVD should just stick to teaming with Rey Mysterio in the future JR!

Wyatt and Bryan celebrate in the ring as Smackdown heads to its next segment!

As the live venue of Smackdown continues to roll on, the camera cuts to the back entrance area. It pans around and locates a limousine pulling into the area. It drives into the unloading zone, and the driver stops the car. He exits and moves to the rear of the stretched car and opens the door in the back. Out from behind the door, is none other than Ric Flair. The entire area lets out a "WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" which is then followed immediately by "BOOOOOOOOO" because thats just what kind of reaction Flair gets. Ric struts as he gets out of his limo, and of course in a wonderful looking suit, the dapper and aged wrestler makes his way into the backstage area. Flair walks and the camera stays in front of him, and all Flair does is smile and look like he's got something to say. Eventually, not too long after, Flair gets pulled aside by Josh Matthews in the interview area. Flair smirks as Josh tries to get him to conduct and interview.

Josh Matthews: Mr. Flair, Ric excuse me. Sorry but UWF Smackdown is waiting to hear from you and I was wondering if we can get your thoughts on Big Show. Why now? Why Big Show? Why are you back?

flair.jpg

Flair gazes up as the camera zooms in onto him. Flair responds to Josh soon after.

Ric Flair: Kid, obviously this world ain't been listening lately. And thats something I don't take too kindly too. The words of a legend such as myself should never, go unheeded because when I speak, people need to turn around and listen. I am the Nature... Boy,.. And who I choose to align myself with and why should never be questioned. Would you question God, Josh? Wouldya? No, you wouldn't, so why would you question Ric Flair?

BUT. Because I am in a good mood, and the champagne in my limo was so bubbly, I'll indulge you Josh my boy. I choose to come advise the Big Show because this monster is not getting his cut around here. You got that? Big Show isn't getting his respect, when he is the most dominant athlete in sports entertainment. That guy was overlooked for years, and made out to be some cuddly teddy bear, or a body guard for whatever no-name punk that wanted to call himself a Champ. Big Show needed a guide like Me, WOOO!, to bring back the Worlds Largest Athlete! Big Show say an opportunity, he saw his momentum and he thought, "Who better... than the limousine ridin... jet flyin... kiss stealin, wheelin dealin, SONUVA GUN!..."

And of course I agreed to show up here on Smackdown to help Show out where and when he needs it. I'm a very, incredibly powerful ally to have and if Smackdown isn't jealous, they should be. Because you're looking at somebody who is going to make the UWF tremble in their boots, Josh Matthews. Big Show is NOT to be joked with. You saw that match last week, with Van Dam? You wanna see how you get hurt when you screw around with Big Show? Because thats what happens kid. Big Show walks down that aisle, gets into that ring, devastates whatever poor soul he's put up against, and walks back up that aisle with his head high. Win, lose or draw baby, because Big Show is dominant, and nothing less. He makes an IMPACT, which is what Smackdown was LACKING. This place is dead and tumble weeds roll on through here, Big Show brings the excitement, the heat and the competition.

So, with that, Jeff Jarrett! If you're watching in your little mess you call a home, Big Show is gonna take that European Title and ring your damn NECK with it! WOOO! And by GOD, Big Show is gonna make you look like a paper champ, because you've held that strap since August, and you ain't had a single god damn opponent that is even near the league of the Big Show. Oh YES! Watch out Jarrett! Watch how Ric Flair and the Big Show dance all over your little jumping bean monkeys tonight!

Flair points into the screen as he yells and storms off stage. The camera stays put and moments later Flair pops back into frame and goes.

WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

After a short promotional video hyping up Halloween Havok, UWF SmackDown! cuts to what appears to be a baseball dugout. Standing there, in an impeccable tux and bow-tie, is a face familiar only to the more old-school wrestling crowd.

MeanGene1.jpg

As the camera slowly focuses on him, he begins to talk:

Mean Gene Okerlund: Hello, ladies and gentlemen. Mean Gene Okerlund here, and we are presently at a baseball dugout on the outskirts of Brooklyn, where we will be looking to interview the Brooklyn Brawler!

Mean Gene pauses and begins to move towards one of the bases, all the while looking back at the camera:

Mean Gene: Yes, the Brooklyn Brawler, that man who defied all expectations to make a huge impact on his UWF debut! And here he is now!

And indeed, as the camera follows the pudgy interviewer, the familiar frame of the Brawler can be seen coming into frame. As the interviewer approaches him, the Brooklynite is deep in concentration, and as the interviewer attempts to address him, he holds up a finger, stopping him. A moment later, he hits an incoming ball, and immediately begins to run the bases, leaving Gene to jog after him. Only after he has slid into third does he ask for a time-out, pointing at the interviewer as justification. This earns him a few mirthful epithets from off-camera:

Man #1: Alrite, hotshot!

Man #2: Fuckin' soopahstar!

The Brawler chuckles briefly, before turning to Mean Gene:

75495.gif

Brooklyn Brawler: What's cookin', Gene? What can I do ya for?!

Okerlund clears his throat and straightens his tie before firing his first question:

Mean Gene: Brawler, what are your thoughts on picking up a win last week, and on your confrontation with Batista?

The Brawler smiles as he faces the camera, bending slightly to speak into the microphone:

Brooklyn Brawler: Well, Mean Gene, lemme start by sayin' that I'm in a good mood taday. Ya know why? 'Cause my Giants whupped San Francisco's ass, an' my Yankees are in da World fuckin' Series! An' I'll tell ya what, Mean Gene - we lost ta Detroit, but we fuckin' went down fightin'! Ya know? I'll take a loss like dat ovah a bullshit win any day!

Mean Gene nods slightly, blinking in visible confusion. Soon enough, however, Steve makes his point clear:

Brawler: An' speakin' a'bullshit wins...how 'bout last week, huh? That's what I call a fat crock a'stick shift! I didn't deserve that win - that was Pablo's win! Just 'cause the Big Slow throws me over some asshole, don't mean I've beat that asshole. Ya know? An' then, 'fore I even get five fuckin' minutes ta celebrate...out comes Davey ta put me through a chair.An', that, my friend, is BULL DOOKIE!

The Brawler is clearly getting agitated, so Gene treads cautiously on his next question:

Mean Gene: The situation culminated in a chairs match being booked for Halloween Havok. What are your thoughts on that?

This time, Steve pries the microphone from Okerlund's hand to answer:

2223-o.gif
[

Brawler: My thoughts? Well, f'r one, I wants ta get a win. A PROPAH win this time! Seond thing is, that greaseball don't scare me. He's all bark 'n' no bite. All this Animal bullshit...fuhgeddaboutit! I've seen his type befaw...hell, I've kicked his type's hiney more times'n Kim Kardashian's been on her knees! Just 'cause you beat up some jobbah on You Eff Cee don't make ya special, Davey! I've beat som'body up too...just last nite! Some sorry-ass Pole who had a coupl'a things ta say about Mamma Lombardi. Difference is, Davey boy, that asswipe's in the hospital rite now. Ya wanna talk tuff, greaseball? Better start walkin' tuff, too! 'Cause I sure as hell ain't changin' ya diapers!

The Brawler pauses for effect, then concludes:

Brawler: Ya asked f'r a chairs match against me. Now, if it was up ta me, we'd have a knock-down, drag-out streetfight. Bare fists an' street smarts, that's the way I roll. But ya can't do it that way. Ya need ta 'ave chairs ta beat me up with. Don't mattah. Chairs or no chairs, come Halloween Havok, ya'll be feelin' a little a'that NOO...YAWK...GROOVE!

And with this, without even checking if Mean Gene has any more questions, the recently returned Brooklynite exits stage left. Left to close the broadcast on his own, the legendary interviewer goes about his customary sendoff:

Mean Gene: The Brooklyn Brawler, with some strong words for Batista. I'm Mean Gene Okerlund, for Ultimate Wrestling Federation Television. Back to the studio.

jarrettshouse.jpg

As we come back from commercial, the scene opens in front of Jeff and Karen Jarrett’s home in Hendersonville, Tennessee. We see their white Mercedes Bends out front of their majestic home. The scene quickly moves inside as we see Jeff and Karen opening the door and greeting the camera man.

Jeff Jarrett: Hey, come on in. Was wondering where the hell you guys got off to. You get lost on the way from the airport in Nashville?

Man behind the camera: Well, it took us forever to find Hendersonville to begin with and, then, the van hit that deer.

Jeff Jarrett looks off behind the camera and squints in pain.

Jeff Jarrett: DAMN! Musta been a big’un! Was it far from here? I got a neighbor that will dress that up real nice!

Another voice (interviewer): Really? You serious? Put clothes on it?

Karen Jarrett laughs at him: You’re a city boy, ain’t ya?

The scene cuts to the Jarrett’s living room as they sit ready for the interview.

Interviewer: Now, Desmond Wolfe asked you to take the week off while Alberto and Ricardo face the Big Show and Ric Flair on Smackdown. Any thoughts?

Jarrettsinterview1.jpg

Jeff Jarrett answers immediately: Damn straight, I do! I respect Desmond, but I really fought this one! But Al convinced me him and Ricky could take care of business and I respect his position on that. I mean, they have invested interest in this too. Show has disrespected Del Rio and laid his hands on Ricardo; he deserves what he gets!

Interviewer: So you think they can handle themselves. I know Alberto is a seasoned veteran, but Ricardo?

Jeff Jarrett: Listen, Ricky stepped up on this one. I gotta respect that. The man has more guts than any of us thought. I mean, Big Show keeps yackin about taking HIM seriously. He better wise up and ready himself for Ricardo and Del Rio. They’re taking him serious. You can put money on that!

Interviewer: Have you and the Big Show ever really had a match one on one?

Jeff Jarrett grins and looks up as though remembering: Oh, yes. The only real feud we had was back in 1996 when I was brought into the Four Horsemen and he was playin’ bouncer for the NWO! But, if you go back and watch the tapes, you’ll see that we never got a clear shot at each other. And, to this day, it’s been the one that got away. That’s why I’m REALLY looking forward to this match.

Interviewer: And the inclusion of Ric Flair? Do you think that tips the scales?

Jeff Jarrett laughs: Ha! Nah, Big Show tips the scales at about what a thousand pounds? Listen, that big yahoot went and got who he considered to be the best in the business. Hell, I don’t blame him. If I were facing ME at Halloween Havok, I’d try and take out any possible friends I had and get me the best backup in the business. And Ric Flair is the best in the business. Or he was. I mean, all due respect to the dirtiest player in the business, but does he really think bringing Flair into this is going to buy him my title? Hell, I’m still in my prime! Just desperate measures if ya ask me.

The scene changes to the home office of Jeff Jarrett as he answers a similar question earlier.

Jarrettoffice.jpg

Interviewer: Flair being the Dirtiest player in the game, do you expect shady going’s on at Halloween Havoc?

Jeff Jarrett laughs again: Does a bear shit in the woods? Listen. If Flair doesn’t try anything underhanded, he HAS lost his edge. I mean, I come to expect it out of him. But I haven’t been in this business as long as I have and won myself seventy championships in organizations all over the world by being naive. Listen, let Flair and Show bring their worst. I’m just sayin’ that I’m up for the challenge. And old Double J has a few tricks left up his sleeve too.

Interviewer: Fair enough.

The scene returns to the happy couple sitting again.

Karentalks.jpg

Karen Jarrett breaks in: And, if you don’t mind, I have a something to say to UWF management.

Interviewer: Oh, of course, go ahead.

Karen Jarrett: I’ve been hearing rumors of a women’s division in the UWF and I have to say that they’d better not try it without the QUEEN OF THE MOUNTAINS!

Jeff Jarrett looks puzzled and, then, seems to get it: OH! Because you’re part of the team with the INTERNATIONAL KINGS OF THE MOUNTAIN, right?

Karen sits back and lets her blouse open up enough to see her amazing cleavage. As she smiles slyly, Jeff looks at her ‘Mountains’ and, then, back to her.

Jeff Jarrett, finally getting it: OH! I gotcha! Well, when, let’s just say, when it comes to THOSE MOUNTAINS (Jeff points) and this challenge by the Show. Well, concerning both…I’m on it!

Karen is shocked and embarrassed: Oh, Jeff! You devil!!

Jeff Jarrett looks back at the camera for one more comment: SHOW! All jokes aside, come Halloween Havok, I’m going to be the one handing out the tricks! (He pulls up the European Title for all to see) And I’ll be keeping the treats, slapnuts! That, you and Flair can take count on!!

Suddenly, the crowd erupts ever so slightly at the anticipation of the arrival of the Mexican King of the Mountain! We see Ricardo Rodriguez with his neck brace step out onto stage, microphone in hand. With a painful smile, Ricardo goes about what he does best; introducing his hero and employer.

tumblr_mae2kwseUO1rbx528o3_250.png

Señoras y señores:
He regresado a tiempo para hacer la manera para el héroe más grande de todo México!
El hijo favorito de los muchos luchadores grandes de la familia de Del Rio!

normal_SD_666_130.jpg

The camera catches sight of Del Rio driving in behind the wheel of an outrageously expensive white sedan as we hear Ricardo continue.

Cabalga en como en un caballo blanco al rescate de todos ustedes aquí en Smackdown! Enfrentarse a los gustos de YES!, así como todos otros villanos infames que se atreven a oponerse a él!
Él es el mejor luchador de la gracia de siempre UWF!
Él es mi héroe! Mi empleador!
Es Alllllllllllberrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtooooooooooo ooooo Delllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiooooooooooooooooo!

The crowd gives a decent pop as the Brawler doesn't look impressed with the fancy car or entrance. Ricky cuts it short (believe it or not) and rubs his neck as he walks half way down the ramp and waits. Alberto blasts out of beautiful white car spinning for the delight of the crowd and stops with an amazing, blazing white smile. After posing for the crowd, he walks over to join Ricardo. After asking him if he is ok, the duo walks triumphantly down the ramp.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLL, It's the Big Show!

[video=youtube;ACBxhdq87d4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ACBxhdq87d4[/video]

"Crank it up" by Brand New Sin plays through the PA system and massively tall pyro erupts from the stage with a ruckus. Pillars of smoke bellow out from the steel and the fans give a mixed reaction for the Worlds Largest Athlete. Out from behind the curtain and the remnants of the smoke, emerges the Big Show alongside who appears to be his new manager Ric Flair. Dressed to compete, Big Show walks out with a purpose and stands out on the stage. He places his hands on his hips, while the fans boo and cheer him, before he makes his way towards the ramp. Show walks down the ramp more quickly than usual, and he turns the corner and stomps up the steel steps. Big Show steps over the top rope as if it were nothing, and opts to skip his typical in ring taunt.

BigShow.jpg
&
RicFlairSmack.jpg
[/B]Vs.
DelRio.jpg
&
Ricardo.jpg

*Ding Ding Ding*

Roddy Piper: Well JR, this is gonna be a slaughter!

Jim Ross: Hotrod, don’t count out Alberto Del Rio but it’s quite unfortunate that his ring announcer has to suffer as well!

Del Rio pats Ricardo on the shoulder and tells him to relax as Big Show and Ric Flair are chuckling their heads off but Alberto Del Rio is seemingly a man on the mission as he squares up to the Big Show; Show chuckles and pushes Del Rio backwards but Del Rio fires back with a thunderous chop across the chest of Big Show, Big Show shakes his head and goes to throw Alberto across the ring but Alberto grabs the right arm of Big Show and uses Big Show’s own momentum and force to bring the giant down to his knees straight into an armbar. Del Rio twists the huge right arm of the Big Show around before delivering a strong kick across the chest of the Big Show, trying to get the Giant down onto his back but it’s a lot harder than it looks. Del Rio goes to flip over the arm of Big Show to throw down straight into the Cross-Armbreaker but Big Show shows his raw power and manages to yank his arm away from Del Rio, causing Del Rio crash down onto the mat on his back. Big Show chuckles as he grabs the boot of Del Rio and begins to pull him towards the centre of the ring.

Jim Ross: Well, this can’t be good for Alberto Del Rio.

Roddy Piper: It wasn’t good from the start!

Alberto manages to get back up to his feet and hopes on the spot as Big Show shakes his head but Del Rio leaps up and manages to hit the Enziguri to the back of Big Show’s head but the mammoth won’t fall but has lost his grip on Del Rio, Del Rio quickly charges into the ring ropes before sliding back, into a chop block to the back of Big Show’s left knee but the Big Show is still refusing to fall, instead he drops down onto his left knee; Del Rio charges across the ring and rebounds back to go for a flying shoulder block but Big Show stops Del Rio with a huge clothesline. Del Rio drops to the canvas Big Show stands back up and grabs Del Rio by the throat and deadlifts him up to a vertical base before tossing him into Ric Flair’s corner; Big Show delivers very heavy body shots to Del Rio before tagging in the Dirtest Player in the Game, Ric Flair! The fans do a mandatory woo as Ricardo Rodigruez yells at the top of his voice “ALBERTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOO DEL RRIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!â€￾ which gets an even louder response which angers Ric Flair, who in response unleashes the mother of all chops across the chest of Del Rio which even shocks The Big Show.

Jim Ross: Good god!

Roddy Piper: Jesus Christ! What a chop by that batty old man!

Del Rio staggers out of the corner, his chest is bright red as Ric Flair chuckles and woos and yells at Del Rio “WHOSE YOUR DADDY NOW!â€￾ Del Rio manages to regain some composure before delivering a chop of his own, Ric Flair looks shocked with Del Rio’s chop and fire back with one his own, the fans are going back and forth yelling “Wooo!â€￾ the two continually go back and forth but Ric Flair gets a cheap rake to the eye before delivering a chopblock to Del Rio taking him down to the canvas, Ric Flair woos and seemingly goes for the Figure Four Leglock but Del Rio manages to grab the tights of Ric Flair and pulls him down to the canvas for a roll up while keeping a hold of Ric Flair’s tights.

One…

Two…

Jim Ross: Ahaha, Del Rio just pulled a Ric Flair trick on Ric Flair!

Roddy Piper: It’s just insulting to the man, JR!

Ric Flair kicks out!

Ric Flair is livid as he gets back to his feet but half of his bare ass is exposed, the fans cringe in disgust as Ricardo is desperate for the tag from Del Rio but Del Rio shakes his head as Ric Flair pulls up his trunk and tags in the Big Show and yells at him “END THIS NOW!â€￾ Big Show steps over the top rope and stalks Alberto Del Rio, whose back to his feet, Del Rio unleashes a chop across the chest of Big Show but Big Show doesn’t even budge as he once again tosses Del Rio across the ring straight into Ricardo’s corner and Ricardo does the unbeatable and tags himself in! In literally the biggest pop of the night, Ricardo climbs the top rope, Big Show not taking it seriously at all points at Ric Flair and yells “THIS GUY!?â€￾ but Big Show has made a grave mistake as Ricardo somersaults off the top rope and delivers a diving senton to Big Show taking him down to the canvas! The fans are going nuts, no one can believe it, Ricardo is shock, Del Rio is bewildered and Ric Flair is throwing the biggest hissy fit on the ring apron but most importantly Ricardo sits on top of Big Show making a cover!

One…

Two…

Jim Ross: Ricardo might have just stolen this!

Roddy Piper: Hope not JR! This would tarnish the Big Show’s career forever!

Big Show powers out!

Big Show pushes Ricardo off of him and delivers on hellious Weapon of Mass Destruction to Ricardo, Ricardo flops to the canvas but Alberto Del Rio comes to Ricardo’s aid; rushing over to him but Big Show in swell swoop hoists up Alberto Del Rio above his head into a military press; Big Show storms over to the ring ropes before tossing Alberto Del Rio from the ring through the Spanish announcement table! The fans go nuts with “HOLY SHIT!â€￾ chants.

Jim Ross: GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY, ALBERTO DEL RIO IS BROKEN HALF!

Roddy Piper: At least it wasn’t our table JR!

Big Show waves them off with a sinister snarl on his face, he grabs Ricardo by the throat, hoists him up from the canvas up into the air to deliver a Showstopper to Ricardo! Ric Flair woos and yells at Big Show to tag him in, yelling “I WANNA MAKE THAT SUM-A-BITCH TAPOUT!â€￾ Big Show nods his head and tags in his manager, Ric Flair climbs into the ring and does his signature strut before locking in the Figure-Four Leglock! Ricardo suddenly wakes up in agony, he shakes his head and yells “Mustn’t let down Senor Jarrett or Senor Del Rio!â€￾ and tries to pull himself towards the ropes but the ring announcer is in far too much agony as Big Show places his boot down across the chest of Ricardo, tapping him in the center of the ring. Ricardo utters “Sorry Reyes…â€￾ before tapping on the canvas.

Jim Ross: Blah god, good fight Ricardo…

Roddy Piper: Yeah, the beaner atleast JR!

*Ding Ding Ding*

Winner via Submission at 08:38: The team of the Big Show & Ric Flair

The fans erupt into boos as Ric Flair continues to lock in the hold, Big Show threatens referee Charles Robinson with his fist, causing Charles Robinson to bail; Big Show snarls and watches on as Ricardo screams in agony, Ric Flair is quite literally crippling it! The fans are absolutely livid with what’s going on, suddenly a few heads turn in the crowd. IT’S JEFF JARRETT! Jarrett with a guitar! Jarrett leaps over the barricade, Big Show bails but Ricardo can’t escape as the crippled Ricardo clings onto Ric Flair, Jarrett slides into the ring and before Big Show can do anything about, Jarrett drills the guitar over Ric Flair’s head! The fans go nuts as Ric Flair hits the canvas, Jarrett snarls at the Big Show, who looks pissed himself but there’s nothing he can do now about it, Jarrett checks on Ricardo but the damage is done as Smackdown fades to elsewhere.

Grisham: Ladies and Gentleman… I’m here with…

Grisham: Sorry.

Edge: Yeah you a quick learner. Well anyways… I know what is on everyone’s mind. Because what happened is I made mention of a future queen to dominate UWF. But before I introduce her… because she is here… I’ll instead take this time to address John Boy Cena and Rod Mysterio. Because what it seems is these two jokers believe that they have what it takes to defeat Rated Xtreme. They think they have the talent but what they don’t realize is that when me and Jeff are on the same page… we can’t be stopped. I mean we are the best out there. They wanna dub us the kings… but shoot… we don’t get what we want. We are just the best. We are so good that we beat these guys and yet they are the ones that get the title shots.

I beat Rod Mysterio and what happens? He gets awarded a title shot later on in the night. I know he isn’t ready. I know if it was me going against John Boy he’d be sweatin bullets and kissing his belt every night because come time to fight… I’d stake my claim and take that belt from him and it’ll be around the waist of a real man. And I can see you want to say something so go on ahead and say something since you are the interviewer.

Grisham: So the rumor going around is that the only woman that it could be is the one that you have always been with. The one that you are known to be with. That you and Lita are back together and she is going to get her revenge against AJ Lee and you two will reign again. Is that true?

Edge: Short answer… no. I mean did you see how hard AJ hit her that night? I don’t know if she’ll ever be back to form. But no. I went out and found someone crazier. Someone that fits Team Xtreme… even better. Babe… come on out.

Grisham: You got TARA!?!

Edge: Tara? What is this? Some low budget indy fed? No her name isn’t Tara. It’s Victoria. And she got something to say before we leave.

Victoria: My name… is Victoria. I’m not a diva. I am a woman and I will be sure to destroy anybody that is put in my way. Me and my man Edge… will reign supreme over UWF. And to all the divas out there… beware. You are all now on the list.

Edge and Victoria walk away.

The fans begin to get on their feet, booing the hell out of the arrival of Batista. He walks through the curtains. Batista walks to the ramp as he stops half way before crouching down as the pyrotechnics goes off.

30u48qb.gif

Batista gets back up, slapping himself on the chest a couple times as he makes his way to the ring. He gets into the ring and looks at the crowd who boo's him heavily. Batista demands a microphone and is given one.

Batista-in-Black-Suit.jpg

Batista;

Just the icing on the freakin' cake isn't it? I've been told that if I don't win my freakin' match at Halloween Havok then I am gone from this company? Gone because I haven't been finding myself lately? No. I want everybody to listen and listen carefully... The reason why I haven't been winning is because I'm waiting for my opportunity, why should I have to prove myself? Just watch the tapes of my domination because you know and I know that I can be just as dominating as I was when I first came here. This isn't the last time I'll stand in a UWF ring, no... The next time you'll see me is at Halloween Havok and you will see me on the following Smackdown having a number one contender's shot to the UWF Heavyweight Championship. It doesn't bother me what the rest of this locker room think of me, they're probably going to bitch and whine but I hate Desmond Wolfe just like many people do... Desmond Wolfe is a man who gets on my nerves and pisses me off for all the wrong reasons, however... I have opportunity to strike gold and upset him. He wants me gone, you want me gone don't you Desmond? Well, too bad! I ain't going anywhere and that's a promise! It's fitting the name is 'Halloween Havok' clearly because one; I will be causing havoc prior and after and two; Halloween will be your worst day ever Desmond. And quite frankly I believe that you will do everything to remove me from Smackdown but as much as I hate to say it... This is my 'home', this is my 'territory', 'my ring'... But I thank you for giving me my instinct back, that rage I've been looking for... All it took was you to threaten me with my job, my future... But I can say that The Brooklyn Brawler has nothing on me at all. Now Steve, I want you to understand that you're a rookie... I'm a main event caliber, I'm at a better level than you. This isn't the 1990s anymore, you're just an irrelevant piece of crap, a formality if you ask me. I'm not stupid at all Steve, the Brooklyn Brawler is one of the worst names I've heard in Wrestling's History! But over the past month, I haven't been able to find my footing, I've been on what is the lowest point of my career but I can guarantee you that I'll bounce back and you Brooklyn Brawler, I'm coming to ri-

Batista isn't able to finish off the sentence, he is interrupted...

NEW

YAWK

GROOVE!

[youtube]L-4vMQOOiUY[/youtube]

14758621jpeg_preview_medium.jpg

The crowd pops as the Brooklyn Brawler comes out carrying a microphone and a steel chair. When everyone is expecting him to run down to the ring and attack "the Animal", however, he merely unfolds his seat on the entrance platform and sits on it, slouching as though he were on the couches at his favourite bar. Without even glancing Dave's way, he looks up at the stands and smirks:

Brooklyn Brawler: What'd I tell ya?!

The crowd pop mildly, not entirely sure what they're popping for, but Steve quickly clarifies:

Brawler: I told'cha that chick Vanilla Sky was diggin' on da Brawler!

Brookyln.png

The fans cheer louder this time, causing the Brooklyn Brawler to smirk briefly before taking to the microphone once again:

Brawler: I know 'er type...I could see! Her asshat boyfriend is too busy with dat gothic shit...I bet he don't delivah in da sack! I can always tell...the fancier they are, the least their honeys get laid. An' on their times a'need...I'm always there for them. Ya know? I'm a gennulman. A Summeritican. I like ta do unto othahs...or in this case, ta do othahs!

The Brooklynite chuckles along with the crowd before adding:

Brawler: That's why I don't mess with stee-roids...heard they make ya go limp! An' what use is a limp peckah? Heard they make yer jimmy smaller, too...

It is here, finally, that the Brawler turns to Batista for the first time:

Brawler: An' speakin'a' stee-roids 'n' small peckahs...heya, Batty!

289fvxw.jpg

"The Animal" is clearly not happy with the implication, but his interloper seems oblivious, as he obsequiously gets up from his chair and points to it:

ecw27uu4.jpg

Brawler: I brought ya a chair! Y'know, seeing as how ya like 'em so much... Thought maybe ya needed ta sit or somethin'! So go ahead, buddy. Be my guest!

Unlike the crowd, Batista does not seem amused by the attempt at humour, leading the Brawler to change tack:

Brawler: Oh, ya only use 'em ta put people through an' hit them with, huh? Well, allow me, then.

The New Yorker sits back down, even as he continues to address his opponent:

Brawler: Ya know what? It ain't no big deal if ya don't wanna sit now. Ya know why? 'Cause after I'm done beatin' ya at Halloween Havok, yer ass is gonna be so sore, ya ain't gonna be able ta do nothin' BUT sit! Ya'll have plenty a' time then!

Here, the fans react with a loud cheer, as Dave once again seems less than pleased.

8644231958a10298007502l.jpg

The Brawler, however, is not about to let up, and triumphantly concludes:

Brawler: An' guess what?! Yer chair's gonna have wheels, so ya'll be able ta move around an' shit!

This is finally too much for "the Animal", who suddenly begins undoing his shirt and tie as boos begin to unfold. The Brawler remains in his seat with a smile on his face.

Piper: I think that no good Jobber has just barked up the wrong tree as Batista is taking it off JR!

JR: Batista better be careful here, the Brawler looks like he has something up his sleeve.

The Animal hops out of the ring now shirtless and screaming as he hurried heads up the ramp to the brawler who is still just sitting there laughing. This infuriates Batista even more and he now begins charging up the ramp as fast as he can, exactly what the Brawler wanted as he stands up and grabs the chair and tosses it right at Batista. The Animal easily tosses it aside but it distracts Batista long enough for the Brawler to get right in his face and the two begin duking it out violently on top of the ramp. The crowd cheer when it is the Brawler who comes out of the first volley.

JR: Oh man talk about two men who love to fight, we are getting a preview of Halloween Havok right here and now.

Piper: The Brawler better be careful, he better run while he can in case he doesn't make it to Halloween Havok.

The Brawler is driving Batista with big right hands towards the ring and Batista has no choice under the assault to take sanctuary inside the ring. Brawler slides into the ring after Batista perhaps a little bit too overconfident for as he gets up Batista is waiting and drops Brawler to the mat with a big clothesline. The crowd roar in jeers as the Animal has had enough and heads over to the ropes and begins shaking them violently in a rage.

JR: Oh no! Batista ripping into those ropes we all know what this means!

Piper: I said the Brawler should have ran when he could, now it is too late!

Batista turns around and sees the Brawler fighting to get to his feet and surprisingly lets him. It becomes all too clear why as the Brawler turns Batista drops him with a brutal spear. But of course the Animal is not merely happy with just breaking the Brawler in half oh no! Batista picks up his opponent in 7 days and without wasting a moment of time slams Brawler down to the mat with a Batista Bomb!

JR: Good lord in heaven, the Animal may have just knocked the Brawler right out of his proverbial socks!

Piper: I wonder if the Brawler will even bother showing up after this week, because I guarantee you this is what he can expect next week.

The segment ends with the Animal looking in his old form as Smackdown heads to its next segment!

The cameras show Dean Ambrose lying on the floor in an unknown house. He seems very delusional and out of it and is already talking to himself before he notices the cameras.

Dean Ambrose
Wha- Who are you? How'd you find me? Where am I? Who am I? Jon? S- Dean? Dean. Dean Ambrose. What's today? Saturday? Friday? Friday! Now I know who you are and where you came from. Let me guess, you want my thoughts on what happened last week or perhaps Raven's upcoming match with Damien Sandow. Well last week it took 5 guys to beat me. Everyone was watching me and waiting for me to slip up but I wouldn't quit. I can't quit. Ya' see, that's where Raven screwed himself over. I never quit. I'm incapable of quitting. Quitting is a myth to me because it's such a foreign idea. Ya' think I quit when I grew up all alone? Ya' think I quit the first time I got beat up by a bunch of kids trying to rob me? No I went back and kicked all their asses one by one and then all together. There's not an ounce of quit in my entire body. Damien Sandow thought he could put me away easily but all of YES found out the hard way that you don't mess with Dean Ambrose!

Dean lowers his head for a couple seconds before raising it once again and giving an evil smirk to the camera.

Dean Ambrose
And me. Surprise surprise. You can’t expect a single person to withstand all that punishment without a little help. An almost hour long match has brought out the devil among us. Raven likes to think he knows everything about Dean Ambrose. He's seen the matches, he's heard the legends and he's no doubt felt the presence of myself but he hasn't fought anyone quite like myself. If Raven thinks what he has is killer instinct, well then I’m not quite sure what you'd call my instinct. I'm not just a killer, I'm a psychopath. You can never quite figure out what exactly a psychopath is going to do next. It's that unpredictability factor I've talked about before. Now I don't know where I am but I assume I'm near the building so you may see me show up, you may not. If Raven was smart, he would have left me to the wolves but instead he decided to "help" me. Help us. Raven may think he's earned my respect but he's earned nothing. I couldn't care less what Raven thinks of us. He wants to somehow convert us. Convert me. I don't know how he thinks he'll do it but there's no way in hell he can brainwash me like he's done that poor girl. As a matter of fact-

Dean starts cocking his head to the side with a nervous like tick before shaking his head violently and have a confused look on his face.

Dean Ambrose
What was I saying? Oh yeah YES got in my way before and I was able to hold them all off but will Raven be able to do the same? He hasn't competed for a long time now and ring rust is a bitch to burn off. Damien may be a tough challenge for him because Damien is a well rounded athlete. Not well enough to beat me on his own but well enough. I haven't seen Raven do the same anywhere. I will be watching just like Raven was last week. If he gets overrun will I run to his aid? Well that remains to be seen. Will I join in and beat the living yell out of YES? Most likely but that doesn't mean that after I'm done I won't do the same to Raven. I'll be very interested in this match. Wait, what time is? Ahh shit!

Dean Ambrose quickly gets up and runs out the door.

dean-2.gif

[video=youtube;t0fXXBeeKBY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0fXXBeeKBY[/video]

The audience immediately boos, as Sandow emerges on stage with a microphone in hand. He holds up both his hands to the audience as if he's getting cheered before he begins to make his way down to the ring his arms up the entire time, before he makes it to ringside.

Damien Sandow:

Allow me to beg your indulgence for one moment, My name is Damien Sandow and I am dually your Television and one half of your tag team championship and as always I am here to help all of you.

Sandow walks up the steel steps and steps into the ring standing in the middle of the ring, looking out to the audience he holds up one finger telling everyone to pay attention

RAW_1008_Photo_181.jpg

For the past fortnight or two Your intellectual savior has been the victim of atrocious scheduling as I have been forced to defend my championships at a consistent basis, the championship I wear under this very robe is known as the television championship. However it is defended if I am in a singles match, not every week and that is a fact our miscreant of a general manager needs to learn. For he insist in rolling out challenger after challenger to my championships, however I do have a silver lining for all of you enlightened people. As this week it seems Mr. Wolfe is officially scrapping the bottom of the proverbial barrel.

Sandow gestures towards the entry way

As on this weeks serial I defend my championship once again, this time against a miscreant so beneath my standard of adversary that I was contemplating whether or not to appear at this moment. However seeing as I did soil my hands of the trash known as Dean Ambrose on the last Smackdown I've decided to still appear for this bout, even though I am still trying to delouse myself of anything I may have caught from Mr. Ambrose. I face Raven, a man who made his presence known during my bout last week. A man whose words have been able to brainwash the innocent and simple-minded people into believing in what he spews out, and a man whose disgust way of life has helped tarnish the lives of so many who for some reason look to him as a person to idolize. But with this influence comes a great power, as he has innocent people in the palm of his hand and because of that has the power to release them. As you all know I am a man who first tries to convert before eradicating and that is precisely why I would like to extend an offer to Mr. Raven and Miss Sky, a very simple one at that.

Sandow fixes his robe for a moment before continuing

And that is to simply not appear on Friday Evening, as I understand it you have a bout against Mr. Ambrose a man I've defeated to tenderize so to speak for you. So on Friday Evening, simply miss that flight and remain in your boiler room home. It allows me to rest after the deplorable schedule put in front of me, allows you to get ready for your bout against Mr. Ambrose, and dually helps you remain relevant leading up to your bout in the minds of all of them. As far as converting your word to mine, that is a mission left for later for I can always use the assistance of two people with influence over the more unruly people infected with the disease of ineptitude. The Greatest part of this offer, is you do not even have to respond simply remain silent and allow me to go about my business...I do hope you and your friend take this offer not for my betterment, but for the betterment of yourselves. You're Welcome

Sandow goes to leave but stops when he is interrupted

[video=youtube;cqfEIJ3SCg4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqfEIJ3SCg4&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The fans suddenly go mad as the UCW Hall of Famer himself, Raven steps out from the backstage as the arena is plunged into crimson blood red as Raven smirks and throws out his arms in a classic Raven-esque pose. The former World Champion makes his way down to the ring with Velvet Sky right next to him.

i-1.jpg

Raven marches down the entrance ramp, slamming his Singapore Cane on the ground, when they finally reach the ring; Velvet Sky stays on the outside but Raven hauls himself up on the turnbuckle and stretches his arms out before pointing the Singapore Cane at Sandow. Raven then leaps down onto the canvas and the ball is officially rung to signal the start of the match.

SandowTV.jpg
Vs.
Raven.jpg

The bell rings and the TV Title is on the line once again as the Champion Sandow and the challenger Raven prepare themselves for what may be a grueling contest. The two waste no time going after each other as they lock up in the center of the ring. The two joust there for several moments before Sandow thrusts himself behind Raven locking his arms around the Challenger’s waist, Sandow looks as though he is about to attempt a belly to back suplex but Raven is able to grab the nearest ropes forcing Sandow to break the hold. Sandow backs off begrudgingly until Raven turns around and the Champion delivers a cheap shot of his knee into Raven’s stomach. Sandow follows up by driving his elbow into the back of Raven’s neck forcing Raven down to a knee. Sandow then grabs Raven’s head before driving the Champion’s knee point blank into the face of the Challenger. Raven goes down and Sandow follows soon after making the first cover of the match up.

1…

2…

Raven gets the shoulder up and Sandow doesn’t seem surprised as he brings Raven to his feet and unceremoniously slaps Raven across the face. The crowd let out a loud ooh as Sandow smiles using the slap as a means of enlightening Raven to the fact Sandow is better than him. This of course might not have been an intelligent idea as Raven looks furious he takes a swing at Sandow, but Sandow ducks it, Raven turns around and Sandow, his title being on the line and thus not worried about losing via DQ pokes Raven in the eyes. Raven turns his back trying to be able to see again as the official gives Sandow a stern lecture. Sandow ignores him as he grabs Raven from behind and nails him with a picture perfect German suplex. He holds it on the crowd forcing the official to make the count.

1…

2…

Raven again kicks out.

JR: Sandow appears to be for all intents and purposes toying with Raven must like Raven choices to do with his opponents.

Piper: I think this match isn’t so much about the Television title but who has the bigger brains JR. First volley undoubtedly goes to Sandow here.

“Did you think a little Mascara was going to scare me?â€￾ Sandow can be heard saying as he gets back to his feet looking confident. Sky meanwhile on the outside begins shouting to her man trying to urge Raven on. Raven begins crawling only for Sandow to bring him to his feet, Sandow pauses a moment as if to think of what to do next, it gives Raven the opening he needs as he brings his knee into Sandow’s gut, Raven looks angry now as he drives a right hand into the chin and ugly beard of Sandow. Raven again drives his boot into the gut of Sandow forcing the Television Champion to fall right into position for Raven who drives him to the mat with a bulldog. The crowd cheer as Raven looks hungry now. He waits patiently for Sandow to get back to his feet and the Television Champion lashes out in anger feeling his momentum slipping, but it is exactly what Raven wants him to do as Raven catches Sandow and sends him crashing to the mat with a sidewalk slam. The crowd give out a massive pop as Raven goes for the cover now.

1…

2…

Sandow kicks out and the jeers from the crowd are noticeable.

JR: I’ve been wondering something Hot Rod. Damien Sandow has been going strong for weeks upon weeks without a night off. Defending his TV Title one night his Tag the next. How much does Damien Sandow have left in the tank?

Piper: Shush JR, that is our intellectual savior you’re talking about. Sandow is a work horse and one of the most gifted athletes I’ve ever seen. If anyone can do it, its Damien Sandow.

Raven gets off of Sandow and drags him to his feet by his hair. Sandow looks clearly embarrassed and offended by what Raven has done and that is exactly what Raven wants as he brings Sandow up to a vertical basis and slaps him across the face. The crowd cheer in a frenzy as Sky on the outside is very pleased. Sandow looks like he is in shock, clearly disgusted. “How dare you sir slap a gentlemen such as…â€￾ Raven doesn’t let him finish instead deciding to nail him with a big right hand that sends the Champion to the mat. Sandow shoots up still holding his face perhaps a bit thundershocked and turns around right into a kick in the gut from Raven. Sandow is then easy prey for a Raven’s effect DDT that seems to come from out of nowhere! The crowd are on their feet as Raven goes for the cover.

1…

JR: New Champion! New Champion!

2…

Piper:
No! No! No!

3… NO!

Sandow kicks out and the crowd sigh in disbelief. Raven sits up a look of surprise in his eyes before he begins to smirk realizing he is indeed in for a fight.

JR: And looking at the face of Raven I believe he’s happy that Sandow kicked out of his finishing maneuver!

Piper: This Raven fellow is sick!

Raven heads over to the corner and waits as you can hear Sky yelling at Sandow to stay down if he’s as smart as he says. Sandow doesn’t listen and begins climbing to his feet and Raven waits Sandow gets to his feet and Raven charges, only for Sandow to outsmart the challenger and send him crashing face first into the ring with a drop toe hold. The crowd boo as Sandow is now angry and he waits for Raven to get back to his feet with the help of the ropes before driving Raven’s head into the turnbuckle. Raven gets a knee into his midsection before Sandow lifts Raven up so he is seated on the top turnbuckle and the crowd waits anxiously to see what Sandow is going to do next. Sandow throws out his arms as if asking the masses to come into them before turning back to Raven. Sandow’s taunts allow Raven to regain his composure and he brings his boot into Sandow’s face. You can see a welt forming on Sandow’s cheek from the constant abuse his face has taken, and Raven suddenly stands up on the second rope and the ground gasp. Raven looks like he is going to fly like his namesake but as he leaps so does Sandow and Sandow forces a mid air collision with a drop kick that sends both men to the ground. Raven lands funny on his head and the crowd get to their feet hoping he isn't hurt.

JR: Raven trying something new and it really burnt him as Sandow was able to get great elevation on that drop kick and now both men are down.

Piper: That’s why Raven’s travel in flocks, cause otherwise they are easy prey for much smarter birds JR!

Sandow drags himself over top of Raven and official Bryan Hebner makes the cover.

1…

2…

3.. NO!

Raven gets the shoulder up! The crowd roar in approval at this turn of events as Sandow was sure he had gotten the win there, unfortunately he has not. Raven is down and not moving and Sandow sees it as an opportunity he can truly exploit as the Television Champion heads towards the top rope. The crowd boos every step of the way as he gets up and prepares for the Illuminator Elbow! But before he can leap off Sky gets up on the apron and grabs his foot. Sandow refusing to hit a woman smiles, “Excuse me Ms. But would you please let go of my foot.â€￾ He says politely but Sky isn’t letting go the official tries his luck now but again Sky won’t listen. Sandow asks politely again, but Sky won’t listen as he turns to the official to ask for a disqualification, when he turns to do so his eyes light up big as Raven is right there and Raven nails Sandow right in the face! The impact sends Sandow down precariously and the crowd cheers. Raven wastes no time hopping up with Sandow and setting him up before delivering a superplex that knocks the wind out of both men as well as shakes the ring.

JR:
What a superplex and it appears that on this round Raven was able to outsmart Sandow in that exchange thanks to the Vixen Velvet Sky.

Piper:
That is one crazy ass Vixen JR if you ask me.

Raven catches his breath long enough to make the cover, the crowd feeling it begins counting.

1…

2…

3… NO!

Suddenly referee Bryan Hebnar is ripped out of the ring and the crowd boo when they see Bray Wyatt as the man who has done it. The Big man nails the official in the face with a big right hand knocking the official out. The crowd roar in boos as Raven gets to his feet and turns waiting for Wyatt to get into the ring. Unfortunately for Raven he doesn’t see Daniel Bryan with Brass Knuckles on his hands waiting, Raven turns at the shouting of Sky and is dropped to the mat as the knuckles connect with Raven’s face! The crowd erupt into even bigger boos.

JR:
You’ve got to be kidding me! This is a damn gang hit Hot Rod. Wyatt and Bryan, who were victorious earlier in the evening, are ruining what was already a highly competitive contest.

Piper:
Velvet Sky started it JR. She was the one who interfered first. Y.E.S. is just responding!

Wyatt has come into the ring now and together with Bryan the two begin stomping away on Raven. Raven may like pain but having two men on top of you at once is not his idea of a fun night as Bryan gets down and using the knuckles drives them again and again into Raven’s face. Blood begins shooting out of Raven’s skull as Bryan stands up covered in it screaming, YES! YES! YES! Wyatt smirks as he begins to bounce off the ropes when suddenly the place explodes into cheers as out from the back with a chair in hand comes Dean Ambrose!

JR:
Bah Gawd, its Dean Ambrose! Raven’s opponent in one week at Halloween Havok!

Piper:
What the hell is he doing here that crazy psychopath! Not to mention with a chair none the less.

Wyatt stops himself from bouncing off the ropes and instead with Bryan prepares themselves for the latest interloper. Ambrose slides into the ring and tosses the steel chair hard into the skull of Wyatt! Bryan attempts to take Ambrose head off with the brass knucks but Ambrose has it scouted and ducks out of the way. Bryan turns around and Ambrose delivers a Moxicity from out of nowhere sending one half of the tag champions to the mat. Ambrose picks up the chair as Wyatt gets to his feet staggering. The crowd boo as AJ Lee comes sliding into the ring looking to get a cheap shot on Ambrose when suddenly Sky rushes into the ring and tackles her to the delight of the crowd. Ambrose doesn’t even look as he slams the chair down on Wyatt’s thick head.

JR:
What a save from Velvet Sky and Ambrose is destroying everything that moves Hot Rod!

Piper:
Its all because of that damn steel chair JR! If he didn’t have that he’d look like Raven does right now!

Ambrose doesn’t take the time to pander to the crowd as he instead places the chair into a seated position! He then turns to Sandow who has gotten to his feet. “This is for last week you son of a bitch!â€￾ And Ambrose kicks Sandow in the gut before lifting him up in a suplex. Ambrose holds him there for several seconds before transforming it into a DDT and bringing Sandow down face first on the steel chair finishing the one hitter on a chair. The crowd begins chanting holy shit! Ambrose has a sick smile on his face as he sees Raven sitting in the corner recuperating! Ambrose picks up the chair and folds it back up ready to attack Raven!

JR:
Well I knew Ambrose was nuts but he isn’t finished here as he wants a piece of Raven who didn’t help him at all last week!

Piper:
Raven watched Ambrose get taken down all match, if I were Ambrose I’d want his head on a stick too.

Ambrose heads over looking like he is going to take Raven’s head off with the chair, but at the last minute stops. The crowd doesn’t know what the hell Ambrose is doing as he suddenly puts out his hand. The crowd cheer as it looks like Ambrose wants to help Raven to his feet. Raven begrudgingly takes it and Ambrose lifts him to his feet in a sign of respect. Ambrose nods his head before motioning Raven to go cover Sandow. Raven smirks as he nods before following through. A mistake as now Ambrose unleashes the chair right into the spine of Raven! Raven falls to his knees in agony and Ambrose tosses the chair down. The crowd are confused as hell as Ambrose throws out his arms as if mocking Raven before bringing Raven headfirst down onto the chair with his own Raven’s effect DDT! The crowd explode as Ambrose stands tall!

JR:
Bah Gawd Dean Ambrose is unstoppable here tonight.

Piper:
Dean Ambrose has appeared to have just outsmarted both Damien Sandow and Raven tonight! He is insane! But brilliant!

What happens next stuns everyone, with everyone but Sky down, Ambrose looks at both men, Sandow who beat him last week, and then his opponent for Halloween Havok in one week. Both men’s fates are in his hands. Suddenly Ambrose heads over to Raven the crowd booing as it looks like Ambrose is going to damage Raven some more, when instead he tosses Raven on top of Sandow! The crowd can’t believe it! Ambrose exits the ring and finds the official who is trying to get his bearings and Ambrose tosses the official into the ring. Ambrose watches shouting “You are Welcome!â€￾ as the official begins the 3 count.

1…

JR:
My god! What have we just seen?!

2….

Piper:
Sandow’s title reign can’t end this way!

3…

Here is your Winner and the NEW UWF Television Champion: Raven!

JR: As much as I hate Damien Sandow how exactly was this fair?

Piper:
Dean Ambrose made a target on his back tonight big time and the question is why?

Ambrose can be heard screaming “I will never quit! Ever!â€￾ as Sky is handed the Television Championship as Raven is out like a light. Sandow and Raven are both not moving. The only person who is at the moment is Bryan who is seen screaming NO! NO! NO! Ambrose is all smiles as we head to the final segment of the evening!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

halloweenhavok.png

NEXT WEEK will we get any tricks from the Superstars because this writer will definitely produce some treats Next Week!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“BRRRRR-RAPIDOOOO!â€￾
[video=youtube;52ZF1Foo6a4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52ZF1Foo6a4&feature=player_embedded[/video]

John Cena’s entrance music blares out of the speakers, and the crowd bursts in thunderous cheers. All of a sudden, the always over hyped, new World Heavyweight Champion, John Cena bursts out onto the stage, which is a pleasure from the U.W.F. Universe. John Cena has his World Heavyweight Championship in one hand, as the cameras slowly zoom in to the nameplate which reads “John Cenaâ€￾. John Cena looks into the camera and screams out “This week there ain't gonna any bullsh*t!â€￾ before meeting the end of the stage. John Cena takes a bow forward, straightening himself before raising his right arm quickly, saluting the ring. John Cena springs forward and sprints down the entrance ramp. John Cena slides in the ring and hops up and onto his feet, as he spins around staring at the cheering audience. John Cena bounces off the ropes and raises his championship belt as the response is cheers.

Lillian Garcia: Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome the UWF World Heavyweight Champion, John Cena!

[video=youtube;1kWAETNn51s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kWAETNn51s&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Fans cheer as Rey Mysterio pops out of the staging as if he were flying before he makes his way to the ring, Rey is wearing a cape with the 619 from his back to show that he is here to stop the evils in wrestling. Rey goes and he takes off his cape and he begins to interact with the fans

Lillian Garcia: And now the combatants. Introducing first, From San Diego California, weighing in at 175 pounds… He is UWF's Resident Super Hero and number one contender to the World Heavyweight Championship, Rey Mysterio.

Mysterio gets into the ring and goes the corner, Mysterio poses for the young children and his fans in attendence as his opponent's music hits.

[video=youtube;SczsPAxuCqw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SczsPAxuCqw&feature=player_embedded[/video]

[The fans hit hysterics as the realize Jeff Hardy is on his way out to the arena. The same theme music he used when he made an allegiance with Edge, "No More Words" booms out as Hardy finally makes his way out from behind the curtain. He stands at the top of the ramp and takes in the fans reaction before making his way down to the ring,

3686453319a9608876397l.jpg

The Enigma makes his way into the ring and climbs the turnbuckle and doesn't strike a signature pose, but stands there for fans to get a photo opportunity before leaping but it's not even that as he glances over his shoulder, knowing his tag partner is about to show up.

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME!

[video=youtube;5wuA9V_sqRA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wuA9V_sqRA&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Edge walks out on stage and is pumped for his upcoming match. He walks out towards the middle of the ramp and does his pose.

Lillian Garcia:
Introducing first from Toronto, Ontario, Canada: Weighing in at 241 pounds he is the Rated-R…Superstar…Edge!

He continues down the ramp and slides in under the ring.

He then goes up on the ropes and poses for the crowd as they all cheer loudly for him.

He gets down, taking his shirt off, and readies himself for the match.

The bell rings and the World Champion is going to start things for his team while Edge is going to start for Team Xtreme! The crowd is split 50/50 as Cena and Edge tie up in the center of the ring. Both men fight for leverage but Cena is clearly the stronger as he drives Edge into the corner. The official breaks them up and Cena has a smile on his face. “That’s why I’m the World Champion and you are not!â€￾ Edge doesn’t look to happy about it as the Rated R Superstar calls for another tie up to which the Champion obliges. This time Cena non-chalantly throws Edge into a headlock and squeezes hard forcing the Rated R Superstar to fight hard to get out of it. Edge is lucky as he is able to wiggle his way free before throwing Cena into the ropes with all his strength but as Edge prepares to go on the offensive Cena comes back in and drops him with a shoulder block. Edge hits the mat hard and the crowd cheer, loving seeing Cena putting the Rated R Superstar in his place. Edge shoots back up in disgust, things not going at all the way he wanted to start out. He heads over to his partner and tags in Hardy to cheers from the crowd, though Hardy seems surprised by the quick tag.

JR: Is it me or does it look like Edge is taking a hissy fit here in the early going Hot Rod.

Piper: Hissy fit? Are you kidding me JR? Edge is nothing but a professional!

Hardy steps into the ring and Cena holds up his hand as if telling Hardy to hold on. The World Champion then spins around and tags in the Number One Contender to the World Championship Rey Mysterio! Mysterio comes in and Hardy smirks nodding his approval of the change before tying up with Mysterio in the center of the ring. Hardy is obviously the bigger of the two as he throws Mysterio into a headlock. Not wanting to make the same mistake his partner did Hardy takes Mysterio down to the mat and keeps the headlock applied and with leverage has Mysterio’s shoulders on the mat. Mysterio is able to get one up before the official can count and Mysterio begins fighting up to a vertical basis. The crowd cheers as Smackdown’s resident superhero gets to his feet and begins driving his elbows into Hardy’s stomach forcing the Enigma to break the hold. Mysterio unloads with a right hand and another sending Hardy into the ropes before attempting to sling Hardy off the ropes, but Hardy counters sending Mysterio into the ropes and the Ultimate Opportunist who is standing on the apron uses the opportunity to send his knee into Mysterio’s back. Mysterio face plants to the mat and Edge immediately yells at Hardy to tag him in!

JR: Oh come on now, Edge with the clear cheap shot ending any and all momentum for the two men who will do combat for the World Heavyweight Championship next week.

Piper: Cheap shot? Are you kidding me JR? That is fantastic tag team wrestling from one of the best!

Hardy obliges Edge figuring his tag team partner has something planned. Edge comes shooting into the ring just as Mysterio sits up and Edge is able to boot Mysterio square in the face. Edge looks proud of himself as he looks right at Cena, the two have had bad blood for a long time and he says something not fondly about Cena’s mother. Cena doesn’t bite however as Edge had hoped and turns around to see Mysterio making his way to his feet using the ropes. Edge waits until Mysterio is up before kicking Mysterio in the stomach and driving him to his knees with a clubbing blow to his back. Edge isn’t done toying with the Superhero of the UWF as he drags him to the corner and throws Mysterio head first into the turnbuckle! Edge then throws out his hand and Hardy accepts the tag!

JR: Well I might not necessarily agree with some of Edge’s tactics in this match, but he and Hardy are both looking great as a team heading into their big match up in just a few short days at Halloween Havok!

Piper: Of course they are JR. Hardy was one half of the Hardy Boyz, Edge and Christian does that ring a bell to you. These were teams at the height of tag team wrestling JR and now they’ve merged into what’s left of this saddened division.

Hardy comes in and grabs Mysterio before sending him sailing out of the corner, but Mysterio uses his agile frame to counter and send Hardy into the corner instead. Hardy however uses his incredible ability to hop up on the top rope and moonsault off of it landing right back on top of a pursuing Rey Mysterio with the Whisper in the Wind. The crowd give off a mixed reaction as Hardy collects himself and makes the cover.

1…

2…

3. NO!

Mysterio kicks out!

JR: You’d think someone with the experience of Rey Mysterio would have had that move scouted out better Hot Rod. They almost stole the match there.

Piper: I blame that damn mask Rey is so worried about all the time. If he could see maybe he’d been able to avoid that!

Edge is cheering in the corner “ok but remember be careful!â€￾ Edge can be heard telling his partner who brings up Mysterio and decks him with a big right hand. With Mysterio hurting Edge again calls for Hardy. “You got him down, now let me put him out!â€￾ Hardy shrugs his shoulders understanding that in tag team wrestling you should keep each other fresh, he tags in Edge much to Cena’s chagrin. Edge comes in and Hardy sends Mysterio to the mat with a snapmare takedown so that Mysterio is in a seated position. Edge comes up behind Mysterio and drives his knee into Mysterio’s spine. Once, twice, three times. Mysterio is in horrible pain as Edge slingshots the back of Mysterio’s head into the mat before making the cover.

1…

2…

Cena breaks the cover up, getting very tired of this. And Edge just smirks as he watches Cena being forced back to his corner by the official. Edge brings Mysterio to his feet never taking his eyes off the World Champion slings him off the ropes. Edge waits and goes for a clothesline but Mysterio ducks out of the way just in the nick of time. Edge looks a little taken aback by this as he waits for Mysterio to come back, Mysterio comes back and looks for a crossbody hoping to retake momentum but the Rated R superstar has it well scouted and catches him. Edge turns to Cena with a evil glare in his eyes as if perhaps saying Cena is next. But Edge is spending too much time taunting as Mysterio is able to use his agility so that when Edge pulls Mysterio up for a fallaway slam Rey gets his arm around Edge’s head and brings Edge down to the mat with a tornado DDT! The crowd pops into cheers as the Number one contender to the World Championship now has an opportunity to tag in the World Champion.

JR: You have to love the fact that Rey Mysterio is never out of a match, when everything seemed to be lost, the Man of Steel finds a way to get back into this match up.

Piper: I wonder how Cena is going to handle that come this time next week?

The Hot tag is on and the sold out crowd is on their feet as Cena and Hardy wait for their partners, the crowd cheer as Mysterio begins crawling his way there, but Edge is able to come to his senses just long enough to grab Mysterio’s foot. “Not today “superheroâ€￾â€￾ Edge mocks only to receive a boot to the face from out of nowhere by Mysterio. With only being a few inches away Rey uses his last bit of energy to jump up and tag in the World Champion. The crowd explodes and the World Champion comes in looking like a hungry lion. Hardy hops in now trying to stop Cena from getting on a roll but he gets a big right hand from the Champion for his efforts. Hardy goes down and right back up only to be nailed again by Cena. Edge staggers to his feet looking loopy as Cena bounces off the ropes and comes down on him with a brutal shoulder block. The impact sends the Rated R superstar rolling out of the ring.

JR: Man you could feel the impact from here Hot Rod as Cena was clearly sending a message back at the Rated R superstar that this is indeed his ring!

Piper: That’s debatable JR! But what isn’t is that Cena is on a roll right now.

Cena wants Edge to get back in the ring and doesn’t see Hardy come from behind and nail Cena from behind! Cena turns and is kicked in the gut before Hardy sets him up for the Twist of Fate. The crowd gives off a mixed reaction that is until Cena reverses it and sends Hardy flipping over him and down to the mat. Cena shakes the cobwebs as Hardy bounces back to his feet and the World Champion sends Hardy to the mat with a powerbomb before standing up and throwing his hand into the air. Cena gets down right in Hardy’s face and begins to wave his hand in front of it as the crowd chants “You can’t see me!â€￾ Cena bounces off the ropes and comes back before dropping his massive fist right into Hardy’s face.

JR: Five Knuckle Shuffle! John Cena is moments away from victory here!

Piper: Oh man the World Champion is cooking! If Rey Mysterio weren’t out like a light on the floor I’d be scared if I were him!

Cena waits and waits for Hardy to get up clearly looking for an Attitude Adjustment! The crowd is cheering for it when suddenly a female comes rushing down to the ring. Its Victoria who earlier in the night was named Edge’s new partner. Victoria gets up on the apron and the ref turns his attention towards her just as Hardy gets to his feet. Cena lifts Hardy up onto his shoulders and looks ready to connect with the AA when Edge comes into the ring with a steel chair as Cena spins around Edge delivers the chair right into Cena’s midsection. Hardy is able to squirm free of the AA and Edge tosses the chair, the crowd now giving him heat. Edge bounces off the ropes and connects with a brutal spear that splits the hunched over Cena in half. With a chair shot and a spear to the same area Cena goes down, allowing Hardy to hop on top for the cover.

JR: No! No! Edge with that chair! What the hell is Edge doing?

Piper: Did you say something JR, I was busy checking out Victoria’s fine ass!

Victoria gets down and Edge seeing Mysterio coming too leaves the ring and grabs him insuring he can’t make the heroic save. The official turns and sees the cover and counts.

1…

Rey slides into the ring but Edge has Mysterio’s leg.

2…

Mysterio isn’t going to make it in time.

3…

Here are your winners: Edge and Jeff Hardy, Team Xtreme!

Edge lets go of Mysterio as Hardy slides out of the ring leaving Mysterio alone in the ring with the champion and the official. Edge gives Victoria a pat on the back and a nod as Hardy joins them not going to say anything as he managed to come out the victor.

JR: Jeff Hardy has just pinned the World Heavyweight Champion thanks to the efforts of Edge albeit crooked indeed!

Piper: Who cares JR?! The end of the day Edge and Jeff Hardy are victorious and if they do this again next week they will be World Tag Team Champions!

Mysterio is in the ring and tries to help Cena to his feet, but the Champion shoves him off. “I don’t need help I’m good!â€￾ It is clear Cena is frustrated by the loss. “John let me help you brother!â€￾ Mysterio tells him and tries to help him up again but again the Champion shoves him away. “You mean like you helped me out just now!â€￾ Cena says and Mysterio doesn’t look to happy about it.

JR: Oh no! John Cena and his opponent in a week for the World Title seem to be arguing here.

Piper: It was only a matter of time JR before something happened between these two competitive athletes!

Cena gets to his feet and sees the look on Rey’s face. Cena realizes he’s crossed the line here in frustration. “Look Rey, man I’m sorry. You know how competitive I get!â€￾ Rey just nods his head. “We cool bro? Next week we going to give these people a show for the ages?â€￾ A smirk can be seen on his face and Cena takes it as they are cool, unfortunately Mysterio is not cool as out of nowhere he drops Cena with a drop toe hold! The move catches Cena so off guard he goes sailing into the middle rope where he is clearly selling the move! Rey gets up and without any words bounces off the ropes and comes back at Cena connecting with the 619! Cena stands up and Rey hops up to the top rope before coming down on Cena with the West Coast Pop! Rey gets up and looks at the official who is looking in disbelief at what just happened. Rey takes the World Championship that is in his hand and holds it up over Cena. “Oh we’re cool John, definitely. But don’t think I’m not competitive too. See you next week amigo!â€￾

JR: Rey Mysterio showing Cena some Justice here tonight and showing that Mysterio is indeed ready for next week!

Piper: How is that justice JR? Mysterio just attacked the World Champion unprovoked. I still say he’s nothing more than a menace, a menace god help us that could be World Champion next week!

Smackdown commentary ends on that thought as Mysterio takes one final look at the World Championship and smiles. Mysterio than places it down on top of Cena. Mysterio than exits the ring as the final image we see is of John Cena laid out draped with his World Title for perhaps the last time!

End of Show
Credits:
Promos: The tter’s
Show/Flair v. Rio/Ricardo: EOR
Everything Else: SBS

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
Re: UWF Presents Friday Night Smackdown 10/19/2012

I'm honestly shocked that Sandow lost the title to Raven. I see what happened clearly, I just was not expecting that.

Anyway, Show was super promo heavy, which was a nice break for the writers before H.Havok. Pretty solid show, I can see whatever the fallout of Mysterio/Cena is, I can see a feud with either hardy or edge.

Onto Havok! Oh and also, Im rooting for the brawler to beat Batista, because unless Andrew is planning to drop him, I'd love to see an non-scripted firing of a superstar JUST to see what happens. blah blah blah okay bye.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

Just read the show... that was a fun show. Mannn Smackdown is delivering on a weekly basis. Plus... mannnn how nice was it to see my diva already making an impact. This whole Jeff Hardy/Edge things is getting interesting. Rey and Cena... gonna be good.

Mann... just everything is good. Everything is good.

Those tag belts will be ours :D

BDC

Reaction score

A valiant effort by the Luchadores supreme, Ricardo and Del Rio. That was a great session and an awesome lead in to Halloween Havok! Now, Show,you get the A team!

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

Wow there was a ton of promos throughout the show. Great job guys. I really enjoyed a lot of those promos. I too am shocked to see Sandow drop the title. It's nice to see another women added for a potential women's division. We got the sultry slut (Jarrett), the wrestler (victoria), the evil one (Daffney), and the bitch (myself). Oh and AJ! Things could be heating up. It almost seems like the world title match should be a fatal four way with the way things have been going. I look forward to my match with Raven and wonder how crazy bloody things are going to get. Also I'm enjoying Pete's brawler very much.

Pete

Reaction score

This was an excellent show overall, but you guys should be careful when copy-pasting the entrances, because you left some bits in there that were only relevant to last week's show, and look goofily out of place this week.

With that said, HOLY SHIT did that Television Championship match steal the show! As someone who has written matches, I admire the craftsmanship on that one, that looks like something I'd write. The only difference is I would have had one of them win clean or be responsible for his own bullshit win. But that's just personal opinion, the match was stellar! The main event looked blah next to it, to be honest. Also, nice buildup towards the Divas division, expect me to jump in in upcoming weeks.

As for our feud with Batty, Brawler sez: IT AIN'T OVAH, HOTSHOT! Come Halloween Havok, ya'll be feelin' a li'l a'dat...

NOO...

YAWK...

GROOVE!

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

Yeah I wanted to come in a second time just to say... wow to the TV title match. I def wasn't expecting the Sandown reign to end just yet. But amazed that it did. Awesome match.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2

UWF Presents Friday Night Smackdown: UWF Televison Title Match: Damien Sandow vs. Dean Ambrose

I just wanna say this match didn't feel like 50 at all, the time just flew buy. With that being said I loved the mind games being played at the beginning. It eventually breaks down into a traditional wrestling match and Sandow does some great body work to Dean which he never quit making him look like a badass. Normally i'm a fan of when a wrestler changes his gameplan if something wasn't working, but I felt Sandow was doing it a little too quickly. Dean looked like a FUCKIN' stud here with his never quitting and refusing to say down attitude. As the match went and Sandow got frustrated and start delivering moves with that extra force like he really wanted to hurt him. I finish was great I liked that Velvet wanted to throw the towel in but Raven had enough confidence in him to say "NO!" I still have faith in him. The only things i have a problem with was i didn't think everyone had to be at ringside for the finish let along get on the ring apron, and i did wanna see more offense from Dean, but overall really great match. ****1/4 No question it was a MOTYC

SBS

Reaction score
UWF Smackdown Presents Halloween Havok! Card*

halloweenhavok.png

UWF Friday Night Smackdown Presents Halloween Havok

October 26th 2012

Live from the Verizon Center in Washington DC

Card!

WorldHeavyweightChampionship.png

UWF World Heavyweight Championship
John Cena Defends against Rey Mysterio

The Main Event of the evening, John Cena will defend his World Heavyweight Championship against a fellow Superhero, Rey Mysterio. For weeks, the two have had a respectful and mutual friendship going on while facing what can only be described as a turbulent time with both members of Team Xtreme, seemingly everyone but Rey Mysterio has an interest on the bullseye on John Cena's back when it comes down Cena versus Mysterio at Halloween Havok, which will Rey Mysterio be able to pull the trigger and call himself World Heavyweight Champion by the end of the night or will John Cena valiant fight through the Master of the 619 and still walk away with the Championship?

UWFWorldTagTeamChampionships.png

UWF World Tag Team Championship
Y.E.S. (Damien Sandow and Daniel Bryan) defend against Team Xtreme (Edge and Jeff Hardy)

They are, they aren't, they are, they aren't is simply the best way to describe the way Jeff Hardy & Edge are working, and more importantly, their own mindsets. They seemingly are willing to cheat, then they won't, but one thing is for certain, they are about to go up against the stiffest competition in UWF, YES. A thorn in everybody's side, particular Desmond Wolfe's but the two men have successfully defended their championships and walked away victorious on numerous occasions but has Sandow's relentless match streak caught up with him or more importantly, does Edge still has YES's number? Will Jeff Hardy mind be in the game, this is certainly going to be a match with more questions than answers by the end of it.

EuropeanChampionshipmatch-1.png

UWF European Championship
Jeff Jarrett defends against the Big Show

Monstrous... The only word that can describe the Big Show, he has been nothing but a path of destruction since leaving DiBiase in the dirt, destroying whoever is thrown in front of him, particularly members of Reyes Da Montana; Ricardo Rodriguez and Alberto Del Rio too injured by Big Show's actions to appear, and Karen Jarrett ordered to say at home; The King of the Mountain must battle the man Mountain himself. Can Jeff Jarrett stop the Big Show or will Big Show be walking away from this encounter with the UWF European Championship around his waist?

IQuitBarbedWireMassacre.png

Barbed Wire ropes I Quit match
Raven against Dean Ambrose

Two Kindred Spirits, two similar personalities, two brutal warriors of the ring, two men that do not understand the word's "I Quit" are now pitted against each other; The maniacal Raven believing he will save Dean Ambrose from himself and turn him to a true warrior of the ring, while Dean Ambrose is refusing the help and most importantly, is ready to fight tooth and nail to stop Raven in his tracks. Desmond Wolfe has deemed this match the only time the UWF Television Championship will not be on the line, announcing he does not want blood on his hands, there for getting both men to sign a waver, creating this match a non-sanctioned match; officially, this match will not take place, but it will and gates of hell will be opened when both of hardcore warriors set between the ropes wrapped in Barbed Wire come Halloween Havok.

TripleThreatmatch.png

Money in the Bank Winner Bray Wyatt v. The Show Off Dolph Ziggler v. Mr. Friday Night Rob Van Dam
Name Rights, Bragging Rights, Showing off Rights, most importantly winning rights! It's a Triple Threat match made out those three important things, Rob Van Dam answered the call originally but Dolph Ziggler decided to get involved as well, leading to Bray Wyatt being forced to face two opponents - While he might be Mr. Money in the Bank, help is never far away for Mr. Wyatt, with both YES and Cousin Eli there to help out, Bray Wyatt is a sure-fire winner, Right?

ChairsMatch.png

Chairs Match
If Batista loses he is fired!
Brooklyn Brawler v. Batista

Statements, Batista has had a lot on his mind recently and has seemingly fallen from grace to the point where Desmond Wolfe has been turned sick to stomach seeing once one of his most value members become a nobody and gave Batista a choice, win or get fired, any opponent he wanted, so who does the Animal chose? The biggest jobber, going, Brooklyn Brawler, typical Wolfe might of have rethought his offer when he saw Brawler as Batista's opponent but not this time, there's something about the Brooklyn Brawler - Something positive, possibly no more jobbing from the man from Brooklyn! But will we see the old Batista back or will we see a new Brooklyn Brawler emerge! Find out at Halloween Havok!

ALSO HEARING FROM

The entire YES faction
EVERYBODY AND ANYBODY WHO WANTS TO SAY SOMETHING.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Re: UWF Smackdown Presents Halloween Havok! Card*

Sweet banners! I can't wait for this show. Also.....who ya gotta do to get your face on a PPV poster around here?! LOL :p

Status
Not open for further replies.