UWF 2012: Past Smackdown Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

BDC

Reaction score
Re: UWF Friday Night Smackdown 10/05/2012

WEEEELLLLLLL! IT'S THE BIG SLOW is it? lol....Well, ol Double J will have plenty to say and do about this! Good show, btw! fun stuff!

Killz

Reaction score

Well, that was a bittersweet...and then bitter again...night for Dolph! Pretty sweet match though for a weekly affair, I really enjoyed the near fall for Dolph post Zig-Zag and cheers for writing him valiantly even if he got thrown around afterwards :p I'll keep plugging away though, besides, I WON SHANE! DOLPH WINS! DOLPH WINS! :p

Halloween looks like it could be a blast and kudos on SBS for doing most of the matches after I knew a couple staff had to pull out (understandable) so good job bro.

Ozymandias

Reaction score

I Quit match at Halloween Havoc sounds pretty interesting!

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns

Great show, card for Halloween Havoc is getting a shape already. I'm sorry I didn't deliver my promo, I'm just very busy these days and I don't always find enough time for e-fedding.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

Terrific show you guys. I read this Saturday morning but have only found time to comment now. Looks like I'm going into a feud with Raven. Sounds like another fun challenge. I can't wait to read how sadistic the match will be. I do find it a little weird that Velvet Sky is with him though. Nice to see tag team title match is back on now that Lewb is back. Great opening promo by our new World Heavyweight Champion. Main event and edge vs Rey Mysterio were matches of the night. Dolph Ziggler had a good debut but Big Show retains his dominance. Great show all round.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score

Fear not about the Velvet Sky thing... That began as a joke, 2 years ago when I jokely picked her up... She's much more sadistic than people realize... A bit of character development over the coming week shall do the job well...

Kinda be a bit rusty with Raven is an understatement but nevertheless, I am looking forward to the encounter with Bumout.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

I forgot to mention that this is the first time I've been on a UWF poster. A big thank you goes out to whoever made it.

Lewb

Reaction score

Only now got round to reading this. I like the fact YES don't get away with not facing Rated Xtreme! that thing is going to be epic right thurr. Awesome opening promo and the Edge Rey match was really cool, nice job. Looking forward to the weeks coming to Halloween Havoc fo sho!

SBS

Reaction score
UWF Presents Friday Night Smackdown 10/12/12

UWF PRESENTS
FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN

NewSmackdownBanner.png

October 12th, 2012

[video=youtube;AY33lClpdxA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=AY33lClpdxA[/video]

The Pyros go off and UWF Smackdown is underway. The crowd is hot as they are real excited to be attending history. Signs of superstars parade the audience as a UWF chant is heard flowing throughout the arena. The set is as usual the Fist popping out of the stage ith the lights as always blue and white signaling the difference between its tuesday counterpart. The fans reach a fever pitch as we are taken to the announcer's table to begin the show, at the table are two legends of the Wrestling Businees, Jim "JR" Ross and The Hot Rod Roddy Rowdy Piper.

UCWRawPiperJR.png

Jim "JR" Ross: Hello everyone and welcome to another explosive edition of Friday Night Smackdown. I'm good old JR Jim Ross alongside Hot Rod Roddy Piper. And folks for the past few months Smackdown has been playing second fiddle to Raw it seems and Desmond Wolfe has vowed to change that here tonight and has offered up an incredible card isn't that right partner!

Roddy "Rowdy" Piper: This had me the moment I learned that the Television Title would be defended this week between the impressive Damien Sandow, and his challenger none other than the psychopathic Dean Ambrose. That match is going to blow everyone away JR. I'd bet my life on it!

JR: A bold prediction Piper, and that Television Championship isn't the only match. As Rey Mysterio and Jeff Hardy will do battle in our main event and if you want explosive crazy, incredible action, look no further than that main event. We've also got the Big Show looking to earn himself a shot at the European Championship when he battles Rob Van Dam the former Champion later here tonight.

Piper: And let's not forget the match we're going to see here in only a few brief moments where the human train wreck Dolph Ziggler will do battle with the muscle of Y.E.S. and Mr. Money in the Bank Bray Wyatt!

We head to the ring for that match now!

Lillian Garcia: The following contest is scheduled for one fall.

[video=youtube;1r38RZnUfYE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1r38RZnUfYE&feature=player_embedded[/video]

'Broken Out In Love' by Mark Crozer plays loudly across the arena and before long Bray Wyatt makes his way out from the back with Eli Cottonwood not to far behind. He is smiling for some reason, possibly because of his big win last week. He has his briefcase with him in his hand and a microphone in the other. Wyatt walks around the ring before sitting down on the steel ring steps.

bray-wyatt_o_GIFSoupcom1.gif

Bray Wyatt: I find it amusing... it makes me laugh, man... it makes me laugh that every week I am made to come out in front of the morally corrupted and the vessels of sin and compete like I'm some sorta... I don't know, circus animal or somethin'. Out here to do tricks and show the world how good I am in that ring. Seems to me like the people at the top don't seem to 'get it'... they talk me up like I'm this sorta, performer, an 'entertainer' of sorts... and hey, it ain't nothin' to do with them calling me an entertainer instead of an athlete because frankly I am neither. No, I don't get into that ring to out-perform my opponent... I don't get into that ring to entertain the people that pay to see me. No, I am a prophet. I am the messiah. I am 'The Angel in The Dirt' and I enter this ring on a mission, a mission to cleanse this world of these sinful thoughts and immoral actions... and the only way I could do that is to physically impose my teachings and physically exorcise the demons outta the souls that walk the aisle here on Smackdown. We're talkin' about yer Dean Ambrose's, yer Rob Van Dam's, yer John Cena's, yer Jeff Jarrett's and even my opponent this week... Dolph Ziggler.

There's a large negative response to the name of Bray Wyatt's opponent this week, not a lot of support in this arena for 'The Show-Off'.

My opponent this week, Dolph Ziggler, suffers from the sinful behaviour that is narcissism and vanity. He believes that he is 'God's Gift'. Now, this phrase 'God's Gift'... well it shouldn't really apply to something like how you look, or how you carry yourself and how you can show off in the ring. No, god's gift, is the ability to save people, the ability to open peoples eyes to the righteous path. 'God's Gift' is someone like me... someone like Bray Wyatt. Now Dolph tonight's gonna try and show off, he's gon' do headstands and backflips and all of those feats of athleiticsm... but you need at ask yourself... just what will it mean. What will all of this mean when there is an Armageddon impending. Dolph... I hope you show off in this match, I hope you do all of yer fancy flips and tricks and I hope you 'show the world' just how good you are.... because maybe then they'll understand when I beat you... that being the best at atheltics, being the best at wrestling and lookng the best doesn't mean anything when your dealing with Bray Wyatt... because I am on the path... I am on the path to glory, and I have the Holy Grail... immortality awaits and you learn tonight Dolph that my passage to ultimate glory can not be stopped... not by you, not by anyone.

Bray Wyatt stands up and holds his briefcase close to his face and whispers softly.

Soon.

Bray gets in the ring and takes off his hat and shirt, handing them, alongside the briefcase to Eli on the outside. Bray is ready for his match.

Lillian Garcia:
Introducing first, representing Y.E.S. being accompanied to the ring by Eli Cottonwood, he is Mr. Money in the Bank Bray Wyatt!

[video=youtube;zF8d_68H6BA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zF8d_68H6BA&feature=player_embedded[/video]

In his pink ‘Show Off’ tee Dolph girates before spinning around and screaming some sort of delusional, grandeur based, self promotion at the crowd. Dolph walks down to the ring, pointing at himself and then his ‘Show Off’ tee before rolling into the ring and runs and jumps on to the turnbuckle to showboat some more. This draws boos from the crowd and I’m sure they’d quite like to see him get laid out with a chair…

RAW_996_Photo_075.jpeg

Dolph hops down and goes face to face with Wyatt and there is a murmur of noise and laughter as the bell rings.

BrayWyatt1.jpg
Vs.
DolphzigglerSmack_zpsa76d05c6.jpg

Ding Ding Ding

The bell rings and Ziggler and Wyatt spend little time before locking up in an elbow to collar tie up in the center of the ring. Wyatt being the bigger of the two physically easily throws on a headlock to the Show Off, but Ziggler not willing to be outdone shoves Wyatt into the ropes, Wyatt comes back and drives his shoulder into Ziggler, and the impact sends Ziggler into the ropes. Wyatt smiles and throws out his arms as if telling Ziggler, “What do you got?†Ziggler looks a little frustrated. “What do I have? How about looks looks, talent, and… Hey is that Jesus?†Ziggler points at the ramp and Wyatt turns around to see absolutely nothing, only to turn around into a picture perfect dropkick from Ziggler. Ziggler stands over top of Wyatt fixing his hair and shouting, “Don’t forget smarts!â€

Piper:
Are you kidding me? I can’t believe Bray Wyatt just fell for the oldest trick in the book JR.

JR:
Obviously Wyatt wanted to see his Saviors face, but instead he got both of Ziggler’s boots instead for his efforts!

Ziggler picks up Wyatt and brings him over to the corner where he throws Wyatt’s head into the corner. Cottonwood tries yelling at the official Brian Hebnar but Ziggler isn’t doing anything wrong. Ziggler delivers a sharp right fist into Wyatt’s face before backing up and few feet and leaping in the air connecting on Wyatt with a splash in the corner. Wyatt comes out of the corner dazed and Ziggler shows off his strength as he scoop slams Wyatt down to the mat, Wyatt sits up holding his back in pain as Ziggler bounces off the ropes and now using athleticism somersaults over Wyatt and in mid air grabbing his neck before bringing him down to the mat with a neck snap. The crowd cheer Ziggler who goes for the first cover of this edition of Smackdown.

1…

2…

Wyatt kicks out!

JR:
Would you look at Ziggler here tonight. Last week he suffered severe punishment from the Big Show, but this week you wouldn’t be able to tell as he has Mr. Money in the Bank on his heels early in this match!

Piper:
I can’t take this guy seriously JR. He calls himself a show off, but I haven’t seen anything yet to warrant such a moniker!

Ziggler isn’t willing to let up here in the early going having now firmly established control he brings Wyatt up to his feet, but Wyatt suddenly lashes out and catches Ziggler in the gut with a knee. Ziggler leans over in pain giving Wyatt his first opening of the match up and the big man sends Ziggler to the mat with a short arm clothesline. Ziggler shoots back up, now dazed and Wyatt without any visible effort picks him up and sends him crashing down to the mat with an impressive side slam. Instead of covering Wyatt stands up and looks to the heavens. “Lord help me show this man that I am indeed smarter and more talented than him through your power!†Wyatt then bounces off the ropes and comes back at the fallen Ziggler before planting an elbow into the Show Off’s heart! Wyatt goes for the cover this time.

1…

2…

3. NO!

Ziggler gets a shoulder up and the crowd breathe a sigh of relief!

JR:
Wyatt may be taking his vocation a little bit too seriously Hot Rod. Asking his God to essentially help him destroy Dolph Ziggler. Now I might not be the most steadfast Christian Hot Rod, but I thought God was about love not hate.

Piper:
That’s New Testament Bull Shit JR. The Old Testament God, now that was my kind of guy. Killing entire people with floods and meteor showers. You think that God isn’t going to help his faithful servant Bray Wyatt vanquish a male cheerleader you couldn’t be more wrong you’ll see.

Wyatt brings Ziggler up to his feet and returns the favor from earlier by taking Ziggler over to the corner of the ring and planting Ziggler’s features into the turnbuckle. Having his sense knocked out of him Wyatt goes down and begins driving his powerful shoulder into the gut of Ziggler three or four times. The crowd is booing loudly as the Hated Wyatt gets up and smiles at his handiwork. “Now I will smite you down, Show off!†Wyatt shouts before heading to the opposite corner of the ring, turning and running full speed looking to crush Ziggler in the corner of the ring, but at the last possible second Ziggler moves out of the way and Wyatt crashes and burns! Ziggler is hurt but he has the wherewithal to attack driving Wyatt to the mat with a Name Dropper! However Ziggler is hurting and doesn’t go for the cover instead both men lay down on the mat.

JR:
Wyatt perhaps getting a little too full of himself there as it cost him, fortunately it may appear God is indeed on Wyatt’s side as Ziggler isn’t able to make the cover right away.

Piper:
I’ve noticed that as well JR. Sometimes I feel he goes by faith too much, in this business YOU and only You can control your destiny.

Ziggler crawls over to the ropes and is able to manage to get himself to his feet at the same time Wyatt is able to get up as well. Wyatt leans over to catch his breath for merely a second and Ziggler takes full advantage driving his knee into Wyatt’s gut. Hurting Wyatt is quickly tossed into the corner shoulder first. Wyatt is indeed in trouble as he comes out of the corner holding his shoulder in pain while Ziggler sits and waits patiently. Wyatt turns on his feet towards Ziggler and Ziggler lunges and connects with a superkick that sends Mr. Money in the Bank to the mat. The crowd let off a mixed reaction as Ziggler turns towards the crowd proud of himself. After only a moment of celebrating the Show Off goes for a cover.

1…

2…

3. NO!

Wyatt kicks out!

JR:
And a very close call there as Wyatt was just dropped with that beautiful kick from the Show Off Dolph Ziggler!

Piper:
We’ve got the Last Call, the Sweet Chin Music, what the hell do we call that? The Cheer Squad! HA!

Ziggler can’t believe Wyatt kicked out of a perfectly placed Superkick as a double screen with an instant replay of the kick takes place in the other one. Ziggler is arguing with the official thinking it was a slow count to which Hebnar merely shrugs his shoulders. Ziggler clearly not happy with the call turns his attention back towards Wyatt, leans down and suddenly Wyatt springs to life rolling Ziggler into a small package!

1…

2…

3… NO
!

Ziggler is able to kick out at the last second. He breathes a sigh of relief as he gets to his feet only to turn around and Wyatt looks for a big clothesline, but the Show-Off ducks in the nick of time allowing Wyatt’s momentum to spring himself forward giving Ziggler a chance to grab Wyatt and with as much ease as Mr. Money in the Bank used to lock in the small package, Ziggler transforms things into a crucifix pin! The ref makes the cover.

1…

2…

3… NO!

Wyatt barely manages to kick out of the hold and the crowd let out a groan of disgust.

JR:
Both men seem to be trying to one up each other here tonight and man oh man were those two encounters close Hot Rod!

Piper:
Could you imagine the jokes that would be made if Bray Wyatt lost the match via a crucifix pin. Irony JR!

Wyatt gets to his feet first as Ziggler takes an extra moment on all fours, this allows Wyatt to bring a boot right into the side of Ziggler’s head forcing the Show-off back to the mat before he can get to a vertical basis. Wyatt turns towards the crowd showing off his spiritual muscles perhaps, no one is really sure as the heat from the Sold Out crowd rocks him. “Do not worry, the masses booed Jesus too!†Wyatt can be heard screaming, the boos continue until without warning Dolph Ziggler leaps to his feet kipping up. Wyatt is still talking to the masses and doesn’t see Ziggler behind him. Ziggler places himself in the corner ready to bounce, when suddenly his foot is grabbed by none other than Eli Cottonwood! The crowd boo loudly as with Hebnar watching Wyatt, Cottonwood is holding back Ziggler.

JR:
Oh come on! How is this very Christian like Eli!

Piper:
Is Eli even religious JR, I don’t think I’ve ever even heard him speak, its like he’s a mute punching bag!

Cottonwood lets go right as the official begins turning around and Ziggler has now turned to confront Cottonwood forgetting momentarily about his opponent in the ring, a costly mistake as from out of nowhere Wyatt comes rushing in crushing Ziggler in the corner with a body avalanche! Ziggler is out on his feet, and while not necessarily a fan favorite the crowd doesn’t appreciate Wyatt’s cheap shot! With the crowd at a feverish pace, Wyatt grabs Ziggler from behind his back and locks in what appears to be the Tazzmission. The crowd can’t believe it as Wyatt has the move locked in!

Piper:
What the hell!? I’ve never seen Wyatt perform this move before, he’s choking out Ziggler!

JR:
Cottonwood has just informed me that Wyatt is calling this move the ChristMission! I must say it’s a creative name, but bah gawd Ziggler can’t last long as he’s being choked out here!

Ziggler indeed cannot last very long as he is forced quickly to tap out and thus end the match, the crowd booing heatedly!

Here is your Winner as a result of a Submission: Bray Wyatt!

The bell has rung and the match is over, but Wyatt still has the move locked in as it appears he is looking to choke out Ziggler and make it two very bad weeks in a row for him.

JR:
Are you kidding me? The match is over! You won Bray! After what happened to Ziggler last week this is disgusting.

Piper:
Dolph Ziggler has just been getting shit on JR and it looks like it isn’t going to end toni… Hey what the hell!

The crowd has burst into cheers as out from the back comes a superstar that hasn’t been seen since Vengeance and a former thorn in the side of Y.E.S. the Justice Leagues Rob Van Dam begins making his way down to the ring for the rescue. With Eli warning Wyatt, RVD slides into the ring as Wyatt lets go of Ziggler and hightails it out of the ring like the heel he is. RVD looks pissed as he turns and begins attending to Ziggler who thankfully only seems to be winded.

JR:
Thank God for RVD Hot Rod, otherwise hellfire and brimstone might have been brought down on poor Dolph Ziggler for two weeks in a row.

Piper:
Maybe the New Testament God is the God JR. Oh who am I kidding? I could care less, I’m Athiest!

Wyatt and Cottonwood head up the ramp smirking proud of what they have accomplished when in the ring RVD has been given a microphone and begins to speak.

Rob Van Dam:
Hey dude, I don’t know what you been thinking lately bro, but I got to say old RVD don’t like it. It smells a little funny, if you catch my drift. And I’m sick and tired of it bro! And so is the General Manager of Smackdown Desmond Wolfe!

The crowd cheer at the mention of the General Manager who has indeed been a thorn in the side of Wyatt and his allies. Wyatt lifts up the Money in the Bank Briefcase shouting how he is beneath RVD!

Rob Van Dam:
Oh that’s cool bro. Wave around your briefcase like it means something. Newsflash Rob Van Dam was winning that briefcase there before you were even a speck in the wrestling business bro. Hell, old R. V. D. The whole Fucking Show made Money in the Bank. So that’s why old Desmond has let me come out here and tell you that at Halloween Havok you are going to be going toe to toe with a man who could actually cash in that briefcase. That’s right its going to be, (using his left hand and pointing to himself) Rob… Van… Dam!

Wyatt looks extremely upset with this news but Eli calms him down as Wyatt has beaten RVD before. Wyatt begins to walk out but RVD stops.

Rob Van Dam:
Oh and one more thing bro. After what I just saw in this ring, after the way you just punked Dolph Ziggler, not cool. You see Dolph too is a former Money in the Bank Winner. I know you can’t say anything on a count of not being able to breathe Dolph, but let me know. RVD is a fighter, and he’d love to share the spotlight, and could use the help kicking Mr. Money in the Bank’s ass!

RVD’s music begins to play as Wyatt looks visibly upset.

JR:
Wow what an announcement its going to be Rob Van Dam v. Bray Wyatt at Halloween Havok! What an announcement!

Piper:
Did I hear that right JR? Did RVD just invite Dolph Ziggler to join them in the ring and make it a triple threat match?

No one is clearly sure as Van Dam is begging Wyatt to come back to the ring to fight as Smackdown heads elsewhere.

Grisham:
Ladies and gentlemen. It is with great pleasure that I introduce to you…

The Rated “R†Superstar†Edge:
I’ll stop you right there as I am more than sure that everyone knows who I am. But what they are not sure of yet is why I am here. But that is a question I am set to answer very quickly. You see I have a match tonight against Boretista. A guy that loves to live in the past and talk about how he was at one point destined to be world champion. How he was number one on the Power 25. But if you look at the current list… he isn’t even listed as someone to watch for. And that even includes not being a part of the top 25. Whereas myself… as of right now I’m at number ten. Rather modest but be assured that I’m not satisfied with that slot. I’m not satisfied at all with that ranking as I look to be the absolute best in the world and how do I plan to do that you ask? Well I’m very glad that you asked that question Tommy.

Grisham:
It… it’s Todd.

Oh is that right? Well who gives a damn Jimmy. Frankly it doesn’t matter what your name is as the people out there are not interested in you but are more interested in the person you are interviewing. Now I mean if you were more… loaded up top then yeah I could see them caring a little more about your name as I would John, but since that isn’t the case… it’d be wise to keep your mouth shut as the real star speaks. Now as I was saying… how do I plan on being the absolute best in the world? Well firstly look at what I’ve done. I took that little piece of crap Bryan to his limits and if it wasn’t for his clumsiness he would have lost his match at Vengeance. Then last week on Smackdown I defeated Rod Mysterio in quite easy fashion. I mean really it wasn’t even a challenge for someone like me. I could have done that with my eyes closed, both hands tied behind my back, and my boot laces tied together. But instead I decided to do it unmasked. You know, the very thing that this so called justice league guy refuses to do. What does he have to hide? Well I’ll tell you I don’t wanna know.

But you do see what happened… I kick his sorry ass all over the ring and he gets a world title shot. MY world title shot against John boy at Halloween Havoc. MY shot… that I earned and since he lost his match… he gets the shot? What that right there shows you is that I am top of the line. I am the best because even just a loss to me means you can get a shot. So imagine if he would have won? Probably would have went to Billy Cena and said… hey this guy beat Edge so hand over your belt. But I’m here to assure you as well as all the other Edgeheads out there that will not happen. Because I’m going straight to the top and my reign will continue over this guy that thinks he is still relevant and seems to believe that he is the only one that deserves a spotlight. I mean really… who wants to give a loser guy like that a spotlight? He lost at Vengeance, he got dismantled by everybody on Smackdown last week and this week… he is going against me and he is going to lose again. He is about to become as relevant in the ring as you are.

Grisham:
But I don’t wrestle.

Wow you really are dumb aren’t you Phil. Of course what I mean is that he will soon be nothing and will look to walk away because he just can’t cut it anymore. He can’t do it anymore. He can’t compete anymore. He doesn’t have a grasp on anything. But me? I am the pulse of Smackdown. I will be the face of Smackdown. Soon I will be a tag team champion and beyond that I will capture world title gold. Whether it be from Rod, John Boy, Bryatt, or whoever else happens to catch the gold before I get my shot… that belt will be mine and soon all will be looking at me and realize what I’ve said all this time is true. Smackdown is too tame and it is in desperate need of an overhaul. And that overhaul will conclude with a Rated R reign unlike that ever seen in any place ever. And I say that because there was that Rated R Raw back in UCW… and not even that will compare to what I plan to bring to the table. There was the Austin era on Raw here in UWF and that will not compare to what I have in store.

This… this is going to be the thing that dreams are made of. That fantasies are created from. This is going to be the things that nightmares creep up from. Because once I take hold of that world title. Once I hold that belt… everyone will finally come to grips and know… that none of them stand a chance. None of them will ever be able to take that belt away from me as I will reign supreme over all of Smackdown. And as king… you can’t be satisfied with a simple reign over one kingdom. So I’m putting Raw on notice… that once I become world champion… I’ll look to dominate you too and become the one true undisputed champion of UWF and once that happens… there will be nobody… and I mean nobody that will be able to stop me and my soon to be queen. Kings don’t have much fun reigning alone. So for now… just be sure to watch what I do to Boretista out there.

Edge turns and walks away.

Lillian Garcia: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

[video=youtube;5wuA9V_sqRA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wuA9V_sqRA&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Edge walks out on stage and is pumped for his upcoming match. He walks out towards the middle of the ramp and does his pose.

Lillian Garcia:
Introducing first from Toronto, Ontario, Canada: Weighing in at 241 pounds he is the Rated-R…Superstar…Edge!

He continues down the ramp and slides in under the ring.

He then goes up on the ropes and poses for the crowd as they all cheer loudly for him.

He gets down, taking his shirt off, and readies himself for the match.

YEEEAAAHHH!

30u48qb.gif

The fans begin to get on their feet, booing the hell out of the arrival of Batista. He walks through the curtains Television Championship around his waist. Batista walks to the ramp as he stops half way before crouching down as the pyrotechnics goes off. Batista gets back up, slapping himself on the chest a couple times as he makes his way to the ring. He gets into the ring and looks at his opponents with a sneer.

Batista.jpg
Vs.
Edge.jpg

Ding Ding Ding

The bell rings and Batista and Edge lock up. The Animal is able to overpower his Rated R counterpart and shove him to the mat like some form of a rag doll. Edge gets to a knee and stares down Batista, who poses and lets Edge know that The Animal is still indeed something to fear…

JR: No matter the situation, you can never deny Batista’s brute strength!

Piper: Nobody cares about Boretista Ross; he’s just a crybaby!

Edge gets off his knee and charges right at Batista, driving him backwards with right forearm shivers. This send Batista back onto the ropes, where Edge grabs him by the arm and Irish whips him across the ring. Batista runs the ropes and comes back at Edge, who quickly meets him with a standing dropkick. The Animal goes down and Edge goes for the first cover of the match…

1…

2…

Batista powers out!

Both men immediately get to their feet and Batista swings wildly at Edge, who ducks under and grabs Batista by the neck before slamming him backwards onto the canvas with an Edge-o-matic. The fans pop as Edge digs deep into his well of tricks, grabbing Big Dave by the legs and going for another cover…

1…

2…

Batista kicks out!

As Batista rolls the shoulder yet again, Edge gets off his opponent and heads towards the far side of the ring. He drops down into his trademark three point stance and the fans begin chanting “Spear, Spear, Spear…

JR: Already!

As Batista pulls himself to his feet, Edge charges right out of the corner, looking for his Spear. At the very last minute, Batista is able to sidestep and move out of the way. Edge runs face first into the middle turnbuckle on the opposite side of the ring and Batista quickly capitalizies on the mistake made by the Rated R Superstar. Batista grabs Edge by the shoulder, turning him around and hoisting him up onto his shoulder before slamming him hard onto the canvas with a British Bulldog like running powerslam. The ring shakes upon impact as Batista hooks the leg…

1…

2…

Edge kicks out!

Batista looks at the referee with a look of frustration on his face. He was sure that the powerslam would be enough to put Edge away. The referee informs Dave that the count was only two and the match must continue…

JR: Batista better keep his anger in check!

Batista lifts Edge off the canvas by the hair, still talking to the referee. This gives Edge the opening he needs to kick Batista in the stomach doubling the Animal over. Edge quickly applies a front face lock and brings the Animal to the canvas with an Impaler DDT!

JR: Edgecution!

As the Animal’s skull hits the canvas, Edge rolls him over and covers him…

1…

2…

Batista kicks out!

Edge slaps the mat out of frustration. The Rated R Superstar soon heads over to the ring apron, where he quickly climbs to the top rope. Edge waits patiently as the Animal pushes himself to his feet and when Batista does, Edge leaps off…

Piper: Incoming Edge!

As Edge hangs in midair, Batista is able to catch him and drive him back first onto the mat with a vicious spinebuster. Edge’s neck whiplashes off the mat as Batista pulls himself up and proceeds to perform his rope-shaking shtick. The Animal throws the thumbs up and throws them down before grabbing Edge and placing his head between his legs…

JR: May be time for the Batista Bomb!

Batista hoists Edge up, looking for the Batista Bomb, but what the Animal does not know is that he put too much velocity behind it. Edge is able to use his own momentum to roll through and sunset flip Batista, grabbing the tights for extra leverage…

1…

2…

JR:
He’s got the tights!

3…

wwe-edge-scroll2.jpg

Here is your winner; “The Rated R Superstar†Edge!

“Metangilus†plays again and Edge quickly rolls out of the ring. He knows he’s stolen one here tonight, but a win is a win none the less.

JR: Damnit! Edge stole this match!

Piper: I didn’t see anything except another loss for that big worthless idiot Batista!

Edge backs up the ramp, his hand raised in victory as Smackdown heads elsewhere

As the match ends, the cameras cut to somewhere backstage in the arena. Here we see Josh Matthews standing ready with his microphone in hand ready for an interview.

joshmatthewsinterviewsrandyorton-feb40a1b38.gif

Josh Matthews: Ladies and Gentlemen, allow me to introduce…

Suddenly, a scowling Ricardo Rodriguez steps up and grabs his microphone all the time wearing a neck brace.

RickyJosh-1.jpg

Permítanme mi amigo.
Señoras y señores, les traigo a ustedes esta noche un hombre que me siento orgulloso de llamarlo mi amigo.
Un hombre que va a defender mi honor en el ring contra ese matón,THE BIG SHOW!
El Rey de América del Norte de la montaña!
El actual campeón de Europa UWF!
Doble J, Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeff Jarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttttttttttt!

The crowd gives a strong pop as Ricardo hands off the microphone to Josh and none other than Ole Double J walks into sight wearing a grey hoodie. He has a serious look on his face as responds.

Snapshot110-9-20127-47PM-1.jpg

Jeff Jarrett: Thanks, Ricky, for that breathtaking bit of announcing! Good to have ya back, buddy! Things aren't the same without you!

Suddenly, Jarrett gives Ricardo an awkward hug. Suddenly, coming to his senses, he backs off the ring announcer and straightens his clothes up.

Josh Matthews: Double J, if I may, I have quite a few questions for you tonight!

Jeff Jarrett: And I have some choice answers for you, Josh, don’t you worry none!

Josh Matthews: Last week, Ricardo and I were accosted by the Big Show in an attempt to ‘call you out’ and challenge you for your European title. Any thoughts?

Jeff Jarrett doesn’t hesitate: Any thoughts? You bet your ass I have some thoughts and ain’t none of’em good! That overgrown embarrassment wants to pass himself off as a contender? You gotta be kidding me! Especially by beatin’ up ole Ricky here! That took a lotta guts didn’t it, big man? Somebody a third your size who isn’t even a wrestler! And pickin’ on ole Josh here! Man, you oughta be ashamed of yourself! I mean, look at Josh! He’s a damned toothpick! No disrespect or anything!

Josh looks a little confused: None take, I guess…So, am I to understand you’re refusing the Big Show’s challenge?

Jeff Jarrett starts to talk, but stops and looks at Josh dumbfounded: What in the hell? When did I ever say that, Josh? I mean, run that back and watch it and nowhere are you gonna hear me back down from a damned challenge! For Christ’s sake, Matthews! Don’t put words in my mouth.

SD_680_Photo_108_crop_exact.jpg

Josh Matthews looks more confused than ever: SO what ARE you saying, exactly?

Jeff Jarrett: I’m saying nobody…and I mean, NOBODY…puts the hurt on ole Ricky here!

Double J slaps Ricardo on the back and the announcer quickly grabs his neck in pain.

Jeff Jarrett: He wants to bully a friend of mine, he can just pay the price. I mean, Al actually was ready to go after him and, if you ask me, Desmond Wolfe should definitely book that for next week. But, I told Del Rio that I knew Ricky was HIS friend, but SHOW challenged MY title and he understood! So, Big SLOW wants to ‘put me on notice’? Notice of what? That he’s coming after me? Hell, I can see him comin’ a mile off and, once he starts after me, I got all sorts a time to prepare for him! The only thing slower than him is damned line down at the DMV! That and maybe my grandma. Nah, she’s faster than him!

Josh Matthews tries to clear everything up: SO, are you or are you not accepting the challenge?

Snapshot310-9-20127-50PM-1.jpg

Jeff Jarrett: Ya know, Josh. This has become open season on ole Double J! I got this damned Yankee, the Brooklyn Bum, takin’ my name in vain! And now the World’s Slowest Athlete! And, if you asked me, ain’t nobody earnin’ anything here! They’re just yackin’ about fightin’ and takin’ short cuts. Well, ole Double J E, Double F, J-A Double R, E Double T, ain’t givin’ no free rides to the top; not today and not ever!

Josh seems to be getting frustrated: JEFF! That still doesn’t tell me if you’re accepting the BIG SHOW’s challenge!!

Jeff Jarrett stops and stares at Matthews: Josh, I think you need to lay off the caffeine, bud, and get those ears cleaned out! I said as plain as I know how to say what I come to say, but you’re still looking at me like I’m speaking FRENCH or something!

Josh Matthews just stares blankly at the European Champion.

Jeff Jarrett blurts out: That’s a YES, Josh. I am accepting the challenge! If Show wants to step up….I’m on it!!

Suddenly, Jarrett and Ricardo walk away.

Josh Matthews: Well, you heard it from the champ himself! Double J, Jeff Jarrett will accept the challenge and put up his European title against the Big Show. When is up to our General Manager, Desmond Wolfe.

The titantron suddenly lights up as the arena is sent into darkness as Raven is walking through the backstage with bleach blonde hair and a white suit on, also a cane in his hand, he begins to speak as the titantron begins to fade between the video and static.

49ns.gif

Raven: The insane, merely a label given by the weak minded to describe those with the will, the guts to behave in a way they see fit, for those who wish to outcast someone they fear, I have flirted with the edge of true insanity for eons but I have managed to hang on all this time and then I see you, I see you, Dean Ambrose and I see a kindred soul, a man on the very ledge as me but there is one difference between me and you Dean, I don't have a weak mind like you, you are a victim of your own insanity.

Raven doesn't batter an eyelid as he continues to march down the vacant area of the arena he's in, he continues his ramblings.

49my.gif

And when you made the worst mistake of your life, proclaiming to be the most feared competitor in the history of this industry, a hardcore warrior, I felt obliged to answer the calling, to confront you and give the realization of the truth that you are nothing but a lost soul, in need of some true therapy; hardcore therapy that ONLY I can deliver, consider me your therapist, your psychologist and a personal favorite of mine, your WORST nightmare because by the end of the evening Dean Ambrose, you WILL have your first lesson and when you close your eyes, all you are going to see is me staring down on your broken body but Dean, you have to stand understand, I do like you but you are on the wrong path, this isn't your destiny, your destiny lies underneath my wing, till then, you are nothing.

Raven finally stops and looks around and gains a small smile.

I want to like you know Dean, I really do but you at this moment, you are nothing more than a bastard child in need of some neutering before you realize your true potential before you realize the dizzy heights you can reach but before then you feel the thunderous landing of narcotic effect of the Raven Effect, this is OUR destiny...

Raven pauses and lifts his arms up into the air and begins to snarl as he utters his fail words.

49nk.gif

Quoth the Raven, Nevermore...

Lillian Garcia: The following contest is set for one fall!.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLL, It's the Big Show!

"Crank it up" by Brand New Sin plays through the PA system and massively tall pyro erupts from the stage with a ruckus. Pillars of smoke bellow out from the steel and the fans give a mixed reaction for the Worlds Largest Athlete. Out from behind the curtain and the remnants of the smoke, emerges the Big Show alongside who appears to be his new manager Ric Flair. Dressed to compete, Big Show walks out with a purpose and stands out on the stage. He places his hands on his hips, while the fans boo and cheer him, before he makes his way towards the ramp. Show walks down the ramp more quickly than usual, and he turns the corner and stomps up the steel steps. Big Show steps over the top rope as if it were nothing, and opts to skip his typical in ring taunt.

Lillian Garcia: Now approaching the ring, accomponied by 'The Nature Boy' Ric Flair!. From Tampa, Florida, he stands 7 feet tall and weighs 440 pounds, The Big Show!.

ONE OF A KIND!

After a while "One Of a Kind" by Breaking point hits the PA System of the arena as the crowd goes crazy. With the first guittar riff hits, one of the most loved UWF superstars Rob Van Dam and his manager Bill "Fonzie" Alfonso appear under the titantron with a wide smile on their faces as the crowd chants RVD's name. Huge ovation for Rob Van Dam and Fonzie. RVD goes down the ramp and making his way towards the ring, while Fonzie is jumping behind him, blowing his whistle. On the way to the ring, Rob is high-fiving many of the fans and when he reaches the ring. RVD rolls into the ring and raises his fists into the air, spinning around, he nods his head and proceeds to do his usual thumb taunting as his name is announced.

Lillian Garcia: And his opponent, accompanied to the ring by Bill Alfonso, from Battle Creek, Michigan, weighing in at 215 pounds, Rob Van Dam!.

BigShow.jpg
Vs.
RobVanDam.jpg

Big Show and RVD look at each other from across the squared circle. Big Show moves into the centre of the ring, he raises his hands up looking to engage with Rob Van Dam. Rob Van Dam circles the giant as he stands willing him into a close confrontation. RVD fires away a leg kick which Show immediately shrugs off. RVD then fires in another, but as he goes for a third leg kick Big Show manages to grab his leg, but the ever athletic Van Dam manages to get his other leg up to catch Show with an Enzuigiri. This doesn't seem to effect the giant either as he simply stumbles a bit. RVD gets back up and hits him with a Spinning Back Kick, forcing Show to again stumble backwards, falling into the ring corner. With Show prone in the corner RVD fires away with some kicks to the chest before heading into the opposite corner. RVD proceeds to run at Show, leaping up onto Show before attempting an unlikely Monkey Toss, and as probably predicted by many, Big Show simply holds his ground and turns, tossing Van Dam up and over the top rope to the floor below.

JR: Did you see the way The Big Show just manhandled Rob Van Dam?, it's frightening!.

Piper: Ah, old Hot Rod ain't afraid of nothin'!... I'll fight him!...

Ric Flair down on the outside walks over to the fallen Van Dam as Show creates a distraction inside the ring, standing in front of the referee. Flair lays into RVD with a shoe as Van Dam struggles to cover up. Flair scurries away as Big Show steps over the top rope and down to the outside. He grabs RVD by his ponytail and tosses him into the ring. Van Dam stumbles into the corner. Big Show stalks him wherever he goes and grabs him and holds him back to the turnbuckle before raising his giant hand in the air... he proceeds then to slap RVD across the chest, a slap which could be heard from one end of the arena to the other. Children cry and women wince as Big Show simply begins to smile. He yells 'IT'S TOO EASY!' in his giant's voice. RVD falls down flat in front of the ring ropes and Big Show proceeds to place one foot on his back prompting RVD to squirm, but in vein as Big Show brings the other foot onto the back of RVD crushing Van Dam under the weight of his 440 plus pound frame. The referee does his count and at the count of four Big Show steps off of Van Dam.

JR: Big Show just dominating the proceedings here tonight.

Piper: It was to be expected... he's 7 feet tall and 440 pounds, what else could he do other than dominate?!.

The referee reprimands Big Show, Big Show begins to question the referee creating yet another distraction as Flair scurries round the ring and hits RVD with some clenched fist strikes to the face as he leans over the bottom ring rope, trying to catch his breath. Flair steps away from the scene of the crime as Big Show walks over and grabs RVD by the head. He raises him back up and locks in a Bearhug. Show wraps his massive tree trunk-esque arms around Van Dam and squeezes what little air he had left in his lungs out, shaking him about like a ragdoll. The crowd begin to chant 'RVD!, RVD!' as Van Dam tries to get some seperation between himself and the dominating giant. Eventually he gets his arms up and slaps both ears of The Big Show, causing Show to lose some balance and relinquish his grip. Big Show falls against the ring ropes, RVD runs and hits a Dropkick onto the side of the bent-over Show sending Show spilling out to the outside. Show lands on one knee however and is quick to get back to his feet, but he turns around only to be met with a flying RVD who has flung himself over the tope rope with a Senton Plancha!.

Piper: Is he crazy?!

JR: Rob Van Dam, ever the high-flyer, throws himself at Big Show in order to take the big man down and for the first time in this match succeeds!.

Van Dam gets up just as Big Show gets onto his knees and he levels a kick to the temple of Show, Show falls down onto the ring mat, just his upper body leaning on it. Van Dam gets up into the ring, breaking the referees count, and proceeds to slingshot over the top rope, spinning in mid air, before dropping a big leg down across the back of Big Show. Van Dam spills to the outside but is quick enough to his feet, he then hoists Shows legs into the ring before climbing back up into the ring. He then runs off the ring ropes, he rolls once before flipping, bringing the Senton down across the abdomen of The Big Show with his signature Rolling Thunder!. Van Dam stays atop for the cover!.

Big Show throws RVD off of him to escape the pin. Big Show then begins to get back to his feet. RVD is quick to get back over to him, throwing rights, lefts and kicks, but Big Show just pushes him away before getting to his feet. RVD hits the ropes but after he runs back to attack Show, Show launches himself at him with a massive Spear!. Both men are now down, Big Show using a large amount of energy to throw himself like a dart at RVD, and RVD of course feeling the effects of being taken down by a 440 pound man.

JR: Bah gawd!... Big Show may have just broken Rob Van Dam clean in half!.

Big Show uses the ring ropes to help himself back to his feet and proceeds to signal that the end is near, clenching his fist. The bear, roaring, chomping at the bit waiting to knock Rob Van Dam out awaits his stirring. Eventually RVD gets back to his feet and turns around just as Show throws his fist at his face, RVD ducks and as Show turns round RVD spins and throws his foot into the face of Big Show, knocking the Big Show against the ring ropes. RVD goes to Irish Whip Show across the ring, but of course Big Show is the stronger man and so he reverses it sending RVD across the ring, RVD as he rebounds manages to roll over the back of the bent-over Show who was perhaps looking for a Back Body Toss. Show turns around into a kick, but he grabs the foot, but RVD manages to grab Show around the head, pull himself up and crack him in the head with his free leg with a Knee Strike sending Show crashing down to the mat below as Big Show looks in trouble for the second time in the match-up.

JR: RVD just knocked the big man down with that High Knee, can he capitalize?!.

Rob Van Dam looks around at the crowd and does his usual thing with his thumbs before heading up to the top rope. He positions himself to jump off just as Ric Flair gets up on the ring apron and starts yelling at him, distracting RVD, RVD kicks out a leg and it catches the approaching Flair on the head causing Flair to fall off of the apron. However this distraction has given Show enough time to get back to his feet, Rob however reacts and goes for his signature Diving Martial Arts Kick, but Big Show simply side steps, Van Dam changes his trajectory and lands on his feet only to turn around into a devastating right hook from The Big Show, the WMD!, Weapon of Mass Destruction!. RVD crumples down to the mat, completely knocked out. Big Show nonchalantly places a foot on the chest of RVD, he knows the match is won, as does the crowd who boo loudly as the referee makes the count.

...3!

big_show_017.jpg

Winner: The Big Show!

The Big Show his work done climbs over the top rope and exits the ring leaving a motionless RVD in the ring. Big Show is indeed on a roll as he smiles knowing he has just earned himself a European Championship match! The boos however get louder as out on the staging comes Mr. Money in the Bank Bray Wyatt! With briefcase in hand he lifts it up to the heavens. "Van Dam I not only accept your challenge, but I promise at Halloween Havok I will strike you down!"

JR: This is disgusting Hot Rod. Bray Wyatt is accepting a challenge when his opponent is essentially knocked out!

Piper: Wyatt is showing what happens when you get involved with him JR!

Wyatt is all smiles from the entrance ramp when suddenly the crowd gives off a nice reaction as Dolph Ziggler comes out from behind the curtain and without wasting anytime grabs Wyatt from behind and drops him on the staging with a Zig Zag! The crowd burst into cheers seeing Wyatt finally get what is coming to him. Ziggler looks up at RVD who is down in the ring before looking down at Wyatt and screaming! "I'll see you at Halloween Havok cause I accept too!"

JR: Well, RVD did invite Dolph Ziggler to join them at Halloween Havok and Dolph Ziggler has indeed found a creative way of saying he accepts Hot Rod.

Piper: Looks like we're going to be getting a triple threat match at Halloween Havok to see who the best Money in the Bank Winner of the present and past has been JR. It could be a good one.

"I am so damn sick of being so damn sick!" Ziggler is heard screaming as Smackdown fades elsewhere!

The cameras come to life and we see the Animal, fresh off of his recent loss to the Rated R Superstar Edge looking frustrated and angry. He is slapping himself across the head hard, as the boiling point has at last tipped over! He looks up and smirks in disbelief. Into the picture comes none other than the Smackdown General Manager Desmond Wolfe. Wolfe does not look happy with the Animal.

Desmond Wolfe: Well what's got you down in the dumps Sunshine? Is it the fact that the Animal has become nothing but a big joke? Or maybe them steroids you abuse have finally quit on you, just like it appears you've quit on me!

Batista goes to respond but Desmond cuts him off.

Desmond Wolfe: I've let you go cause I figured you'd bounce back, but after the effort this week, I can't be assed to bother with you. I mean really Wanker do you want to be here or not? Cause it doesn't look like it to me. So here's what i'm going to do cupcake, I'm going to give you one last chance to get the Animal back! Do or die muppet! Halloween Havok. Any buddy on the roster you want! Anyone! You win, I'll give you what you've been wanting so badly, a World Title shot! You lose, however, your gone! History! Finished! Or as Mr. McMahon would say fired! So tell me, can you really reach deep and get out of whatever funk your in? Because I want you here, but what I want more is someone who is in it to win it! Prove to me that's why you are here Dave? Or else!

Wolfe walks off leaving Batista steaming while the crowd cheers at the idea of Batista being gone from Smackdown forever.

Batista: You gotta be freaking kidding me!? Wolfe! Get your Ass back HERE! Wolfe!

Batista tries to get the GM's attention but Wolfe is done with Batista and keeps walking. Suddenly laughter can be heard in the background. Batista turns and it is revealed to be none other than the Brooklyn Brawler! He takes his cheap cigar out of his mouth and speaks.

Brawler: Sounds to me, ya gots yourself a little problem with the General Manager! Take it from someone who knows what it's like to be a loser. Just quit now and save yourself the trouble! Cause even a former Jobber like me could beat you, you ain't nuttin but a neutered animal! I'm gonna go out der in front of da fans, and watch carefully, I'll show ya how to win!

Brawler brushes past Batista so his shoulder runs right into Batista's. Brawler chuckles and begins whistling down the hallway. The Animal looks extremely pissed off as he watches and UWF Smackdown heads to the ring.

[video=youtube;L-4vMQOOiUY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-4vMQOOiUY&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Soon afterwards, a strange figure appears on the platform. The new arrival is stockily built, olive-skinned, and wearing a baggy New York Yankees jersey over faded and torn jeans, and a backwards black cap on his head. Taken completely by surprise, the crowd offers no reaction whatsoever to the newcomer, although a select few members of the audience seem to be craning their necks for a better look, as if looking to confirm a suspicion. Seemingly oblivious to the exceedingly lukewarm reaction he is getting, the newcomer climbs on one of the turnbuckles in order to overlook the crowd.

BrooklynBrawler.jpg

JR: Well folks this right here is one of those moments where I indeed find myself speechless, as a legend of the ring who I thought would NEVER be in a UWF ring makes his debut tonight in this open challenge!

Piper:
Legend, JR? You are talking about the Brooklyn Brawler right? Jobber to the stars, his biggest career achievement was a WWF Title match against Shawn Michaels, which he did what he does best. He lost.

The brawler is all smiles as he stands waiting in the ring hoping for someone to answer his challenge. He doesn’t need to wait long for…

[video=youtube;IVM933bsboQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=IVM933bsboQ[/video]

Suddenly, the crowd erupts ever so slightly at the anticipation of the arrival of the Mexican King of the Mountain! We see Ricardo Rodriguez with his neck brace step out onto stage, microphone in hand. With a painful smile, Ricardo goes about what he does best; introducing his hero and employer.

tumblr_mae2kwseUO1rbx528o3_250.png

Señoras y señores:
He regresado a tiempo para hacer la manera para el héroe más grande de todo México!
El hijo favorito de los muchos luchadores grandes de la familia de Del Rio!

normal_SD_666_130.jpg

The camera catches sight of Del Rio driving in behind the wheel of an outrageously expensive white sedan as we hear Ricardo continue.

Cabalga en como en un caballo blanco al rescate de todos ustedes aquí en Smackdown! Enfrentarse a los gustos de YES!, así como todos otros villanos infames que se atreven a oponerse a él!
Él es el mejor luchador de la gracia de siempre UWF!
Él es mi héroe! Mi empleador!
Es Alllllllllllberrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtooooooooooo ooooo Delllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiooooooooooooooooo!

The crowd gives a decent pop as the Brawler doesn't look impressed with the fancy car or entrance. Ricky cuts it short (believe it or not) and rubs his neck as he walks half way down the ramp and waits. Alberto blasts out of beautiful white car spinning for the delight of the crowd and stops with an amazing, blazing white smile. After posing for the crowd, he walks over to join Ricardo. After asking him if he is ok, the duo walks triumphantly down the ramp.

JR: Alberto Del Rio? I think this match just got that much more interesting Hot Rod. Del Rio hasn't stepped into the ring in recent weeks taking a backseat to the UWF European Champion.

Piper: Would you look at Ricardo, JR. He looks like he was hit by a bus, don't you think after what happened last week he should be in bed not here.

JR: Ricardo isn't going to be doing the wrestling Hot Rod, I believe Del Rio is.

The official comes down to the ring, the open challenge having been accepted, he is about to ring for the bell when...

[video=youtube;cqfEIJ3SCg4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqfEIJ3SCg4&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The fans suddenly go mad as the UCW Hall of Famer himself, Raven steps out from the backstage as the arena is plunged into crimson blood red as Raven smirks and throws out his arms in a classic Raven-esque pose. The former World Champion makes his way down to the ring with Velvet Sky right next to him. "We accept the challenge! So what about it? What about Raven?

JR: Bah Gawd you have to be kidding me!

Piper: What the hell is this? An Open Challenge to any two bit old timer who wants a moment of fame. Good lord!

JR: But the challenge has already been accepted I think the former World Champion is too late Hot Rod!

Brawler and Del Rio look at the sadistic Raven who is now on the apron staring at them both with a dark and intimidating look. Brawler and Del Rio both being crowd favorites look at each other before nodding in agreement. They then motion Raven to get into the ring and get in here, Brawler shouting "Challenge accepted!" Raven steps into the ring and the ref shrugs before calling for the bell.

Ding Ding Ding!

JR: I think this open challenge match is now a triple threat! Can you believe it?

Piper: Folks at home, now will be a great opportunity to go take a piss!

The bell rings and Brawler immediately goes after Del Rio trying to get in a right hand, but Del Rio has it scouted and ducks underneath it, Brawler turns around right into Raven who drops the Brawler to the mat with a right hand of his own. Brawler gets up and Del Rio is on him nailing him with a left hand that sends the Brawler down to the mat. You have to give it for the Brawler however as he gets up again, this time Raven grabs him and tosses him over the top rope and to the floor below leaving Del Rio and Raven alone in the ring.

Piper:
Brawler was just thrown out of his own open challenge JR. You see what I meant by this guy is nothing but a jobber.

JR:
Give the guy a break Hot Rod, its been a long time since he’s stepped into a wrestling ring as a full time competitor.

Piper:
The last time Brawler was in the ring was when the Dinosaurs walked the planet.

Raven and Del Rio are alone in the ring now and Del Rio smiles. He knows Raven hasn’t been in the ring for a while and is a hardcore specialist. Del Rio calls for a tie up and Raven surprisingly answers it. Del Rio may have taken Raven too lightly as the two tie up Raven overpowers Del Rio and throws him down to the mat. Del Rio sits on the ground looking up at Raven surprised and the crowd laughs at him a bit. Del Rio uses the ropes to get back to his feet and calls for another tie up, but this time before Raven can respond Brawler slides into the ring and spins Del Rio around nailing him with a big right hand. The crowd cheer as the Brawler has gotten offense in, in the match. Brawler turns towards Raven expecting a cheap shot, but the UCW Legend sits down in the corner before motioning for Brawler to proceed.

Piper:
What the hell? Is Raven taking a crap or something? What is he doing just sitting in that corner like a psycho path JR?

JR:
I think Raven is just here to tune up Hot Rod, as we’ve learned in the past Raven does everything on his own schedule that’s for sure.

Brawler thinks Raven is crazy but would hate to waste his advantage and turns to Del Rio who has taken refuge in the corner. Brawler comes up and nails him with a right that knocks Del Rio a little bit loopy. The Brawler wastes no time climbing up onto the second rope looking down at Del Rio before driving a punch into his skull not once but 10 times, each time the crowd chanting along. Del Rio looks almost like an accordion as Brawler gets off of him and steps out into the center of the ring. Brawler is ready to do some serious damage to Del Rio when Raven stands up and grabs Brawler from behind, again showing little regard for him and throws him out of the ring again right in front of Velvet. Velvet laughs at how pathetic the Brawler is as Raven stands in the ring, Del Rio out on his feet. Raven takes only a moment and very little effort to nail Del Rio with the Raven’s Effect DDT! The crowd explode having seen the move come from practically out of nowhere!

JR:
And the DDT from Raven oh man this match could be over right here and now!

Piper:
Wait a second, why isn’t Raven covering?

Raven is indeed not covering, instead he is just staring down at Del Rio. He looks at Velvet who has a large smile on her face proud of her man. “Show them what you are going to do to Ambrose!†Velvet shouts out! Raven nods his head before heading outside of the ring and opens up the apron looking for a weapon. Before Raven can pull anything out however, the Brawler grabs Raven and swings for the fences, but Raven ducks it. Raven shakes his head before grabbing the Brawler and tossing him hard into the steel ring steps. Clearly upset that his method had been interrupted, the first expression on Raven’s face is one of disgust. He heads over to the apron and pulls out his weapon of choice. A Singapore cane. The crowd cheer as Raven throws out his arms signaling the Raven’s flock.

JR: Ithink we are starting to see why Raven chose to accept the open challenge. He wants to send a message to Dean Ambrose, and continue what he calls hardcore therapy!

Piper:
If I were Dean Ambrose I’d be more worried about my Television Championship tonight than this moron in make up!

Raven steps into the ring and waits for Del Rio to get to his feet, the crowd are split, some not approving of Raven’s actions, while others want to see blood of any kind. Raven waits and waits as Velvet looks at Ricardo and yells, “Tell him to get up in Spanish, we haven’t got all day!†Ricardo just shrugs not willing to harm his friend. Raven gets tired of waiting and prepares to attack Del Rio when suddenly Brawler comes sliding back into the ring and with Raven’s back turned takes him out with a chop block. The crowd give off a mixed reaction as Brawler has saved Del Rio from a horrible fate! Brawler wastes no time either grabbing the fallen cane and lifting it up into the air asking the crowd if they want to see him use it. The crowd responds with a massive ovation signaling they indeed want Brawler to use it!

JR:
You have to give it to the Brawler Hot Rod, he’s been treated as nothing more than an after thought for most of this match yet he keeps coming back for more! Talk about fortitude.

Piper:
What is he going to do? Use that cane to walk? Stop celebrating you haven’t done anything yet you idiot!

As Brawler waits for Raven to get to his feet, Velvet gets up on the apron and begins waving her arms and screaming at the Brawler. Brawler turns around with cane in hand expecting Velvet to attack but she doesn’t. Instead she tells him to come closer cause she has something for him. The Brawler is intrigued as he sees no visible weapon and both her hands are in his line of sight. Velvet is so dedicated to her man what she does next is unbelievable. She grabs the Brawlers head and plants a lip lock on the brawler that would put Mae Young to shame!

Piper:
What the fuck! I think I’m throwing up in my mouth right now JR!

JR:
I wonder if this is the first time a woman has ever kissed let alone touched the Brawler in years Hot Rod!

Brawler can’t believe it having dropped the Singapore cane, he is overwhelmed and as Velvet unplants herself from his lips smiles a flirtatious smile. It is all a distraction as the fans can see as Raven has gotten to his feet and has reaquired the cane. Brawler is on cloud 9 as he turns around and finds the cane being driven into his gut. Brawler hunches over in pain as Raven isn’t done, delivering an unblockable shot right into the skull of the Brooklynite. Brawler falls to the mat out like a light!

Piper:
Brawler is going to think all of that was just a dream after having his lights knocked out by that Singapore cane. I wish I was that lucky cause I don’t think I’ll ever be able to get that nightmare out of my head.

JR:
Velvet Sky taking one for the proverbial team there, I hope the Brawler didn’t have any onions for lunch!

Velvet trying to wash her tongue with her finger yelling up to Raven. “Are we done, I need to go brush my teeth and take a shower! Like A LOT!†Raven nods his head, apparently feeling he has made his point as he drops the Cane and begins walking up the ramp with Velvet in tow. The duo never even bother looking back as the official tries to figure out if the match is still going on or not. Ricardo seeing this as the perfect opportunity for his friend grabs Lillian Garcia’s water bottle and with Del Rio hanging on the lower rope completely out of it, gets splashed in the face with the water from the bottle. This shoots Del Rio to his feet and he looks at Ricardo. “Que?†Ricardo tells Del Rio in spanish what has happened and the King of the Mountain turns and sees the lifeless Brawler on the ground. Del Rio appears to be thinking of what to do, before just deciding to make the cover.

1…

2…

3.. NO!

The Brawler kicks out and everyone is shocked!

JR:
What? How is that something a jobber does Hot Rod?

Piper:
A blind squirrel finds a nut JR!

Del Rio is surprised as he turns towards Ricardo who yells for him to keep it up! He even tells him in Spanish to lock in the armbreaker. Del Rio shrugs figuring it will indeed do the job. Del Rio helps the Brawler to his feet and with a very athletic move brings him down to the mat and has the cross armbreaker locked in.

Piper:
There it is! Now its over! The King of the Mountain, Spanish edition, is putting that jobber in his place!

JR:
The Brawler hasn’t tapped out yet Hot Rod!

The Brawler is indeed not tapping out trying to fight the maneuver for as long as possible! Del Rio looks confident and ready to up the pressure to go for the win when…

Well… It’s the Big Show!

Pyros shoot out of the staging as the World’s Largest athlete sans entrance music makes a beeline down the ring to major heat from the crowd and Steel Chair in hand. Ricardo is shown jumping over the barricade in fear while Del Rio lets go of the Brawler and prepares for the Big Show. Show tosses the chair into the ring before attempting to climb into the ring, Del Rio uses the opportunity to grab the chair and begins to wait for the Big Show! Show gets into the ring and Del Rio rushes at Show with the chair, but Show gets up his massive bear paw and slams it into the chair and it reverberates into Del Rio’s face. Del Rio falls to the mat lights out!

JR:
God Dammit! The Big Show sending another message to Jeff Jarrett this time at the expense of his tag team partner Del Rio!

Piper:
The Big Show is one hungry Monster JR. We heard just before this match Jeff Jarrett accepted the challenge but is Jarrett signing his death warrant.

“Next week, I’m taking you and Ricardo out permanently! You hear me!†Show screams. “Then Jarrett’s next!†Show gets up having sent whatever message he wanted to deliver and he sees Brawler just laying there holding his arm in pain. Show grabs the Brawler and adding insult to injury to the Kings of the Mountain, tosses the Brawler on top of Del Rio. The official counts the fall.

1….

2….

3…

10_Alumni_Brawler.jpg

Here is your Winner of the Open Challenge: The Brooklyn Brawler!

JR:
Dammit not this way! In what was by far one of the craziest open challenges I’ve ever seen the Brooklyn Brawler is going to pick up the victory, but not this way!

Piper:
The Big Show just really insulted Del Rio there, how many people can say they lost to the Brooklyn Brawler? Hmm? I bet I can count them on one hand!

Big Show walks back up the aisle as fans are seen booing him loudly but he ignores them, his job done for the evening. Meanwhile in the ring the Brawler gets off of Del Rio confused as to what just happened and as the official lifts up his arm he realizes he is indeed the victor! A huge smile comes across his face as he realizes he’s won! The feeling of adulation is quickly dissipated as he turns around and finds himself being broken in half by a spear! Standing in the ring, having snuck in from the crowd is the Animal Batista!

JR:
Oh god! What a brutal spear! Batista, the man who was given an ultimatum earlier in the evening, looks like he has indeed picked his opponent.

Piper:
Brilliant JR! Batista is taking on a jobber, in a match where if he wins he gets a World Title shot. That’s fantastic and brilliant work!

Batista isn’t done with the spear as the Animal is indeed furious and letting off steam from the crap he has been issued the past few weeks. He lifts the Brawler up and without even trying sends him crashing to the mat with a spine shattering spinebuster! The Animal screams in anger as he heads over to the top rope and begins shaking it, calling for what is surely going to be a Batista Bomb. As he turns he sees the chair still laying in the corner of the ring and grabs it before placing it down in the center of the ring. He then picks up the Brawler and places him between the legs in front of the chair!

JR:
God no! Batista I know you are frustrated, I know your angry, but don’t do this! You could break this human being in half!

Piper:
I think we’re seeing a resurgence of the Animal JR!

Batista throws the Brawler up before Batista Bombing the Brawler on the steel chair! The crowd explodes into boos as the Animal doesn’t even get up. He sits there, Brawler potentially with a broken back and cracks his neck.

JR:
Good lord! The Brooklyn Brawler may have just been broken in half!

Piper:
I think I just got goosebumps JR. People are going to say where were you when the Animal got his groove back!

Batista is tossed a mic from the ring technician. Batista almost appears to be foaming at the mouth as he crawls over to the Brawler and gets right in his face to speak.

Batista:
Neutered huh? Neutered!? That’s the best you got! You want a challenge! You wanna freakin brawl! Fine! Halloween Havok, you and I! And since I choose my opponent, I’m choosing the match! I want a Chairs Match! I ain’t losing my job dammit! I’m going to end your career! I’m going to do EXACTLY what I did now! And I’m going to become World Freaking Champion! And you, you aren’t going to be just neutered! No, I’m going to cut your f***ing thing off!

The Animal tosses the mic and rolls out of the ring to major heat from the crowd. Batista is seething at the mouth when suddenly a large smile creeps across his face. The Animal has made a statement, but everyone is wondering if the Animal is indeed back as Smackdown heads to elsewhere.

A UWF special: Rey Mysterio on facing John Cena

In every superstars life there is a dream, a desire, a hope to become the best.. but for some it is about keeping the world safe

Jim Ross: Rey Mysterio is probably the most insane human being I have seen in my whole life

images

Jim Ross: Bah Gawd Mysterio from the top rope what a huge splash by the superhero of the UWF

images

Jim Ross: 619 Rey Mysterio is on fire

images

Now this super hero will be going for one of the most prize possesions in UWF history…

Rey Mysterio: The world heavyweight championship it means everything to everyone in this company. I feel that every man in their life would hope and want to become the World heavyweight champion. I have done this once before in the WWE.

Michael Cole: Rey Mysterio is the new World Heavyweight champion!

images

Rey Mysterio: The mere mention or fact that I am getting a shot at the World heavyweight championship is a dream too me. It is something I hold special. In this run here in the UWF I wanted to make this run special not only for me but the UWF universe as well.

Roddy Piper: I dunno how or why but this crowd loves Rey Mysterio

images

Rey Mysterio: These people they mean everything to me. They are the people who support me every single day of my life. They are the reason why I want to keep coming into the ring. Seeing those happy people, their families knowing they are safe and they can come to a UWF event to have fun. I feel that is a loss art here in professional wrestling. I feel that is something that most people do not understand. It is not all about the fame and success it is about having a good time and I am excited to get my chance at the World heavyweight championship.

Jim Ross: John Cena has done it he is the new world heavyweight champion!

images

Rey Mysterio: John Cena is an opponent who I am excited to face. He is a guy I respect a lot, a guy that I feel represents this company with a lot of class. The guy is one of the all time greats in pro wrestling, and there is no denying that. For some reason though I feel that maybe his word is not always true. Don’t get me wrong I don’t hate John but I feel that he has too much lust in his veins. Throughout all his time here in the UWF it has all about the world title this, the world title that. He never felt true to his word on keeping the fans happy. You see this world title match I have with John. This is not going to be a match just to see who is the best on Smackdown… no there is a deeper story too it. There is a deeper meaning behind it. This match right here to see how true is the man known as John Cena.

If I’ve learned anything while facing some villains a smile does not always mean happiness or joy. It could also mean that person is a sick individual. It could also mean that the person could be hiding his true emotions through that smile. Like I’ve said before John is a good guy, but I look at this match right here as an opportunity to see where John Cena is really at. Where John Cena will represent this company, because in professional wrestling if there is anything that could be near and true it is three words. Don’t trust anyone… Those words always burn in the back of my head, those words stand true too me, and those words could have an impact on a true persons character.

The match with John no doubt it will be one of the best matches in a long time. I feel the fans will have a blast watching us going back and forward, but this match has a deeper meaning to it. These people will realize that come Halloween Havok, and we will see which man has true justice here in the UWF.

UWF Smackdown presents Halloween Havok featuring the UWF World Heavyweight Champion John Cena

John Cena: THE CHAMP IS HERE!!!!

versus the UWF's superhero Rey Mysterio

Rey Mysterio: Your one move away from the 6...1...9....

On Halloween there will be Havok. Plus don't miss Raven vs Ambrose in a bloody beat em up brawl

We come back from the hype package to a sign that has this logo plastered on it.

1181242104121.jpg

The crowd boo's knowing that the next thing they will be subjected to is Daniel Bryan. They predict right as the next thing they are show in Daniel Bryan standing backstage, ready to address the UWF audience.

nfgsw8.jpg

Daniel Bryan: Ladies and Gentlemen, you are bearing witness to the single greatest talk segment in the history of talk segments. This is the second edition of “The Dragon's Lairâ€. Now, I know the last edition didn't exactly go according to plan with my last guest Matt Hardy but I can promise you nothing like that will happen this time around. You have my word. Now, who is my guest this week? Edge? Jeff Hardy? You would think I would bring either man onto my show and then chaos would ensue but that is where people like all of you and people like me differ. You see, you have to have everything mapped out and predictable in your lives while I, on the other hand, like to think outside of the box. What would we have to talk about that hasn't already been said? No, my guest is another person who knows both men very, very well. And I'm hoping that this guest is a little more level-headed than my last guest. My guest at this time, making her UWF debut, may I present to you, Lita!

The camera pans over to see Lita sitting next to Daniel Bryan. The crowd pops as they see Lita. Daniel then begins speaking again.

normal_06.JPG

Daniel Bryan: Before we get into the questions, let me thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule....

Bryan then starts laughing uncontrollably, hardly being able to catch his breath. Lita looks confused and a little perturbed. Daniel then gets himself together and continues.

Daniel Bryan: I'm sorry, I just couldn't say that with a straight face. Anyways, welcome to “The Dragon's Lairâ€. I hope my new location is comfortable to you, I know there isn't a king-size bed and Barry Manilow playing on the stereo, but I work with what I have.

Lita: Well, thanks for having me, I guess. You know, when I was asked to come on the show, no one ever said it was YOUR show.

Daniel Bryan: Oh, I find that hard to believe. We all know how “spontaneous†you can be, especially around handsome men such as myself. But, I digress. You're not here to try and seduce me, so as hard as it might be for you, if we could keep this professional that would be great.

Lita: Oh yeah, it's going to be REAL difficult, Daniel.

Daniel Bryan: The first step in recovery is admitting you have a problem, Amy. So, you've known Jeff Hardy and Edge, mine and Damien's opponents for Halloween Havok, for a really long time. Would that be right?

Lita: Yes, and you know this Daniel. What are you trying to get at?

Daniel Bryan: Get at? I'm just asking questions here. This is my show, Lita, and I will not be disrespected on my show. Do you understand?

Lita: Sorry, I must have struck a nerve.

Daniel Bryan: No, you have no idea what striking a nerve is. How about we take a trip down memory lane, Lita. How about we talk about Team Extreme? Matt and Jeff Hardy, the Hardy Boyz along with you. And what brought that about? Matt saw something in you and you two started a beautiful courtship, did you not?

Lita is visibly upset with Daniel's prodding into her personal life. Bryan doesn't let up as he keeps continuing.

Daniel Bryan: For 7 years, you two were together, traveling on the road with Matt and his brother Jeff, three peas in a pod. Then, something changed didn't it? The Hardyz weren't enough for you. Matt wasn't enough for you. You decided to do the unthinkable. You and that snake Adam Copeland, better known to all of you as “The Rated R Superstar†Edge, you two committed adultery. You began a tumultuous affair that broke poor Matt Hardy's heart. First, his brother hogs all of the spotlight and pisses away every opportunity he was never granted himself and then the love of his life leaves him for his best friend, someone who else was granted those same opportunities. My question is why? Why did you feel the need to crush Matt Hardy and side yourself with someone as despicable and vile as Edge?

Lita: I'm not going to answer that?

Daniel Bryan: Oh really? Is that because there is no answer? I mean, I'm no Matt Hardy fan by any means, but coming from the same guy who bashed him over the head with a microphone and slapped him in the YES Lock on live television, what you did to him was pretty cold.

Lita: Listen, you goat-faced troll, I'm not gonna sit here and continue to be grilled by you. My past is my past and I don't have to answer to you.

Lita stands up and prepares to leave. Daniel then decides to cut her off.

Daniel Bryan: Lita, please, please, I brought you here for your own good. You see, I can be YOUR Enlightened Savior. I can enlighten you. I can save you from the choices that you've made. All you have to do....

Daniel gets uncomfortably close to Lita.

Daniel Bryan: Is give everything you are to me.

Lita gets extremely offended and ends up slapping Daniel Bryan across the face. Daniel stumbles back, dumbfounded. Lita seems pleased with herself and opens the door to leave. As she does, she is met with a pipe to the skull by a masked woman. Lita falls to the ground and the woman begins to choke Lita with the pipe. Lita loses consciousness as Daniel drags the woman off of her. Daniel seems confused as the masked woman tilts her head and begins to rub his face with her hand. Daniel pauses for a few moments before asking her a question.

Daniel Bryan: Am I Your Enlightened Savior?

The masked woman takes off her mask to reveal that she is AJ Lee. She continues running his face as he answers.

AJ Lee: Yes.......Yes......YES! YES! YES!

Daniel smiles wide and he and AJ begin to kiss.

tumblr_m83s0lbcZp1ryg2x2o1_500.gif

Daniel and AJ kiss as the audience boo's loudly. They then look at the camera, smile and say one word in unison.

Daniel and AJ: YES.....

The camera fades on their evil smiles glaring at the camera.

[video=youtube;eBR3vwYJCiE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=eBR3vwYJCiE[/video]

The crazy ex-World Heavyweight Champion comes out to the ring to the biggest pop of the night so far. The sadistic Ambrose looks determined and angry, not a good combination for his opponent. Ambrose gets into the ring as quickly as he can before turning towards the crowd and the cameras to taunt. He then begins to lean on the ring ropes, smirking, but also watching around before taking off his jacket, and continuously rocking, waiting for UWF Television Champion.

[video=youtube;t0fXXBeeKBY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0fXXBeeKBY[/video]

Damien Sandows theme hits the arena causing the arena to immediately boo towards the stage knowing what’s to come, Sandow comes through the curtain with a microphone in hand as he looks around the arena

SD_680_Photo_003.jpg

Sandow begins to make his way down the ramp as he lifts his microphone up to his lips.

Damien Sandow:

Tonight I shall not be asking for your indulgence, for tonight you shall sit down, be silent, and pay attention to what I have to say.

The crowd boos louder as Sandow looks angry

On Friday nights serial I shall be once again defending my television championship, a championship which by design is meant to jump around from person to person. For whenever I am in a singles match the title will be on the line, however that does not mean I should compete on every episode of this serial. As after defending both my championships, followed by a bout against the worlds heavyweight champion, I am being forced to defend my television championship once again. Against...this individual, You'll excuse me if I forget the name I choose not to clutter my mind with the names of insignificant ruffians whose mental state is questionable. No I choose to fill my mind with knowledge, and in the process choose to try and extend that pleasure out towards the unwashed masses. However you are a particular case, one in which I believe there is no salvation. For while these poor pedestrians are sinking down into the sea of inequity and ineptitude, you are a man who seems to bath in said sea on a daily basis. Especially considering your like of the disgusting and deplorable "Hardcore" style, However...

*Sandow walks up the steel steps and across the ring apron choosing to stay outside the ropes*

I believe no matter how far down the ignorant sink I can still try and save them from themselves, in which case I shall try and throw you a lifesaver. You question my manhood, pointing towards my robe. A robe which is made of the finest Egyptian cotton, while you choose to come out of your home with your hair a mess and your clothes looking as if you've taken them from a homeless man in the street. But no matter, as I shall be handing you an opportunity, an opportunity to not appear on Smackdowns evening serial. An Opportunity to save yourself from further embarrassment after the gentleman that you chose to take lightly defeats you just as he has defeated countless others. For while you are not a "man" who cares about your look as apparent by your current state this evening, you are a man who cares about the image of hardcore to remain in your very description.

*Sandow turns his head pausing from the crowds chants, turning towards them*

Please remain silent when I speaking thank you

*the crowd doesn't comply, booing loudly as Sandow gets a look of disgust*

You are all acting like children, now please stop embarrassing yourselves and remain silent.

*The crowd only gets louder and Sandow chooses to pause a moment before turning back to Ambrose*

I hold dual championships, a feat which has not been done or replicated since here in UWF. I have defended both the titles under my robe against people much bigger, and much more...Mentally stable....than yourself. In fact I am the longest reigning television champion in UWF History, and with that in mind...the man whose world title victory came thanks to the stipulations being in his favor, will learn that when it comes to this ring there is none who can surpass my ability to outsmart an opponent. I do not have to bash you over the head with a club like some Neanderthal to win, which is something you have had trouble proving you can do since you came to this company. Therefore I suggest you take my offer to take the night off, allowing me to rest after the unfair schedule set upon me by our miscreant of a general manager, and allowing you to not lose face in front of these ignoramuses. I do this not for myself, as always I do this with the unwashed masses, present company included, in mind. You're welcome.

Sandow stares at Dean Ambrose, expecting him to retreat but instead Dean Ambrose yells at Earl Hebner "RING THE BELL!" which sets the fans on fire and forces Damien Sandow to derobe and unveil his UWF Television Championship, which Earl Hebner perades for a few moments before signaling for the bell.

SandowTV.jpg
Vs.
DeanAmbrose.jpg

*Ding Ding Ding*

Jim Ross: Well folks, this is going to be a testing encounter of Damien Sandow with a man like Dean Ambrose who knows no quit.

Roddy Piper: Don’t discredit Damien Sandow, he’s does have the technical prowess to outwit and run Dean Ambrose.

Jim Ross: It’s true Hotrod, but Damien Sandow carries himself in such a way, it’s disgusting.

With the bell signal three times, Dean Ambrose slowly stumbles to the center of the ring as Damien Sandow lifts up his nose and looks disgusted with the motions of Dean Ambrose however, Damien Sandow does move up to the centre of the ring and looks down at Dean Ambrose but Ambrose doesn’t take too kindly to it and delivers a full force slap across the face of Damien Sandow which gets a thunderous pop from the fans before following up with a stiff right hook to the face of Sandow, staggering him backwards, Dean Ambrose follows through with another right hook, punching Sandow backwards into a corner but before Ambrose can continue, referee Earl Hebner tells Ambrose to back off. Ambrose complies happily but as he backs off, Damien Sandow snarls before returning a slap but Dean Ambrose simply bursts out laughing.

Jim Ross: Hotrod, is it me or did Damien Sandow slap like a woman compared to Dean Ambrose.

Roddy Piper: I don’t know what you’re talking about JR!

Ambrose stops laughing and yells at Damien Sandow “Alright, let’s get this started properly!†before signals to Damien Sandow to lock it up in a Grecko-Roman knuckle lock, Sandow agrees to it and the two lock their fingers together and start away, Dean Ambrose pushes down on the knuckles of Damien Sandow, Sandow winces in agony as Dean Ambrose just begins to laugh as the smaller of the two manages to get Sandow on his knees and to add insult to injury, Ambrose delivers a facewash with his boot to Sandow, sending him down to the canvas, Sandow holds his face an crawls across to the ring ropes and grabs a hold of the middle one, forcing Ambrose from going on the attack once more. Dean Ambrose shakes his head and yells at Damien Sandow “You’re a coward!†Sandow shakes his head and straightens himself up before getting back to his feet, this time Sandow gets into a grappling stance as both men this time lock it up in a collar and elbow tie up.

Roddy Piper: JR, you don’t think Sandow just baited Ambrose into doing a grappling hold which Sandow has the clear advantage?

Jim Ross: It is possible Hotrod, but don’t discount Ambrose’s strength.

Sandow and Ambrose both jockey for position in the middle of the ring, both looking for that all important starting position but Sandow uses his size to his advantage and leans over Dean Ambrose before pushing him backwards with all his strength but Dean Ambrose manages to readjust his foot position and pushes back himself but Sandow manages to recover well and begins to shunt Ambrose backwards towards a corner, Ambrose ties to put on the breaks but it’s too late and is slammed into the corner, but Earl Hebner is quick on his feet to get between the two, breaking up the hold but as Sandow releases it, Ambrose delivers a second thunderous slap across the face of Damien Sandow before grabbing Damien Sandow into a side headlock! Ambrose chuckles as he clutches his free hand into a fist and begins to rub his knuckles across the top of Damien Sandow’s skull! Roughing up Damien Sandow’s hair, Sandow pushes himself free and hits the canvas and rolls out of the ring and yells “this is disgusting treat of me, why am I wrestling a child! I demand his match to be ended now.†Before putting his hands on his hips and points at Dean Ambrose who chuckles but Earl Hebner has got other ideas as he begins to count out Damien Sandow.

One…

Two…

Jim Ross: I think Damien Sandow doesn’t care about getting counted out this match.

Roddy Piper: I can’t help but agree with you there JR.

Sandow shakes his head and marches over to the timekeeper’s area and looks up at Earl Hebner and shakes his head as Dean Ambrose stands on the middle rope and continues to yells at Damien Sandow he’s a coward as Earl Hebner reaches his “five countâ€.

Six…

Seven…

It’s suddenly clicked with Dean Ambrose that can’t win the Television Championship by count and climbs out of the ring and grabs Damien Sandow but it was all part of Damien Sandow’s plan as he knees Ambrose in the gut before grabbing Ambrose by the head and tosses Dean Ambrose straight into the ring steps, Ambrose hits the ring steps head first but Earl Hebner has already restarted his count is up to three already.

Four…

Five…

Jim Ross: This match certainly has got an interesting start to it, and Hotrod, you might be right about Damien Sandow having some wrestling prowess him about it.

Roddy Piper: Too right I’m right JR, I always right!

Damien Sandow then grabs Dean Ambrose by the hair and tosses him back into the ring an smirks and climbs up onto the ring apron, breaking the count before climbing into the ring himself; Dean Ambrose is already staggering around on his feet, a bit dazed and confused but Damien Sandow takes his chance to dominate grabbing Dean Ambrose into a reserve headlock before driving him down into a knee backbreaker. Ambrose stands onto the canvas as Damien Sandow drops to his knees and makes the first cover of the match.

One…

Two…

Ambrose kicks out!
Ambrose kicks out and sits up but he leaves himself open to Damien Sandow, who drives another knee into the back of Dean Ambrose before grabbing Ambrose into a chinlock, with Sandow placing his knee into the back of Ambrose, he pushes his knee forwards into Ambrose back while leaning backwards with the chinlock, putting Ambrose in a very painful chinlock. Ambrose roars but also chuckles at the Sandow as Sandow flicks his hair backwards and continues to keep the hold locked in tight, Ambrose’s arms flail as referee Earl Hebner asks Ambrose if he wants to give it up but Ambrose yells back “NO!†as Damien Sandow shakes his head and applies more pressure on the hold on the chinlock. Ambrose’s back arcs over, it’s clearly painful hold but it doesn’t seem to be giving Dean Ambrose too much grief, it looks more uncomfortable for Dean Ambrose, leaning to Sandow to rethink his game plan. Sandow pushes Ambrose onto his front and in one slick movement grabbing the leg of Ambrose and now places Ambrose into a grapevine heel hook but Ambrose just shakes his head and begins to attempt to crawl himself forward towards the closest ring ropes.

Jim Ross: Hotrod, I have to wonder, why Damien Sandow trying to force a man who knows no boundaries of pain to submit?

Roddy Piper: I think you’ll find JR, he’s trying to wear Dean Ambrose down, so he’s more immobile and unable to hit his big moves.

Jim Ross: Jeez, Damien Sandow might actually be talented individual after all!

Ambrose leans back on the heel of Ambrose but Ambrose is just seemingly disgruntled but nevertheless Ambrose continues to haul himself and Damien Sandow over to the ring ropes; Earl Hebner has given up on asking whether Dean Ambrose wants to submit, because it clear he has no interest in submitting as he inches over closer to the ring ropes but Damien Sandow realizes this and quickly gets back to his feet and picks himself up and pulls Ambrose to the center of the ring and lunges on top of him and grabs Ambrose’s right arm into armbar and wrenches on the arm.

Jim Ross: There is one flaw in Damien Sandow’s current game plan, if he works many areas, there is a less chance of him doing an immense amount of damage.

Roddy Piper: I agree JR, but at the same time, it’ll slowly ware Dean Ambrose down to a point where he’ll be easy picking.

It’s not quite a Fujiwara Armbar but still enough to give any man troubles but not Dean Ambrose as he manages to readjust his body underneath Damien Sandow and before Sandow has a chance to escape, Ambrose rolls backwards and places Damien Sandow into a modified Crucifix pin.

One…

Two…

Jim Ross: Dean Ambrose could steal it here!

Roddy Piper: ahh, after all the hyping up of Damien Sandow I did, I feel slightly embarrassed JR!

Sandow escapes the pin!
Sandow scrambles back to his feet and shows signs of frustration as he refocuses his efforts on Dean Ambrose as Ambrose stands back to his feet, Sandow charges at him but the limping Ambrose sees Sandow coming and hits the deck and grabs the head of Sandow and pulls him down to the deck, placing Sandow’s shoulders on the match for a small package pinfall.

One…

Two…

Jim Ross: Another surprise pinfall attempt by Ambrose! All because of Sandow’s frustrations.

Roddy Piper: Don’t let me know Sandy, not now! I’ve been hyping you up!

Sandow kicks out again!
Sandow thrusts out of the cover and rolls out of the ring and slams his fist on the ring apron out of frustration, but Dean Ambrose holds back to his feet and clicks his back and smiles as Damien Sandow demands Dean Ambrose gives him space to climb up onto the ring apron; Ambrose chuckles and opens his arms “please come in sir†he chuckles but Sandow is still showing signs of visible of frustrations as he slowly climbs into the ring but Ambrose pounces onto Damien Sandow and begins to club and batter Sandow, beating him down; Sandow shows signs of visible frustrations through the beatdown. Earl Hebner yells at Ambrose to stop, Ambrose stumbles back to his feet and yells “Alright!†as Sandow, a bit battered pulls himself up in the corner but Ambrose isn’t done yet and charges into the corner, driving his knee into the gut of Sandow; Sandow kneels over in the corner but Ambrose pushes him back and quickly mounts the turnbuckle and clenches his right fist and begins to pound Damien Sandow in the head.

One…
Two…
Three…
Four…
Five…

Jim Ross: Dean Ambrose is pummeling Damien Sandow like a mad man!

Roddy Piper: He is a mad man JR!

Earl Hebner yells at Dean Ambrose jumps down but he lands on his weaker heel first, stumbling down to one knee as Sandow gets a momentum to recover before charging across and delivers a brutal kick to the back of Dean Ambrose; Ambrose roars as the attitude of Sandow has gotten more vicious, Sandow then grabs the right arm of Ambrose once more and delivers an elbow drop across the right arm, taking Ambrose down to canvas and goes to trap the right arm of Ambrose into the LeBell Lock but Ambrose quickly rolls onto his back to avoid it. But he also as the arm of Damien Sandow and looks to pull him over into a Cross-LegBreaker but Sandow drops to his knee, slamming all his weight down across the chest of Ambrose, knocking the wind out of him, sending Ambrose’s legs up into the air, Sandow grabs them as Earl Hebner makes the count on Dean Ambrose.

One…

Two…

Roddy Piper: Ahh good work there Sandy!

Jim Ross: It was a smart move by Sandow there.

Roddy Piper: Well, JR, he is the smartest man in the world!

Dean Ambrose Kicks out!
Ambrose kicks out with some much force, he sends Damien Sandow backwards but Sandow rolls back to his feet; but Ambrose takes the split moment to grab Sandow’s foot and takes him down to the canvas and flips him over onto his belly; Ambrose then seemingly going for the Regal Stretch but Sandow realizes what’s going on and quickly grabs the right arm of Dean Ambrose and pulls him down before flipping over trapping Dean Ambrose’s arm in an armtrap before locking in a crossface; Sandow has LeBell Lock locked in on Dean Ambrose which sets the fans ablaze into a chorus of boos but Dean Ambrose doesn’t even compliment submitting.

Roddy Piper: Yes! Yes! Yes! Ahaha, I’ll finally get to see that madman submit.

Jim Ross: What makes you so certain, he’ll submit?

Roddy Piper: Because Damien Sandow has shown his prowess and wore down the two key factors.

Dean Ambrose shakes his head as Earl Hebner gets in Ambrose’s face and asks if he wants to give up but Dean Ambrose refuses as Damien Sandow flicks his hair and snarls as he leans back Ambrose’s back arcs over and his right arm becomes entangled amongst Sandow’s legs but Ambrose is still refusing to give into Sandow’s submission hold; instead he uses his beady eyes to look for an escape route, and tries to feel with his feet but his right foot is damaged, for once, Dean Ambrose has been outsmarted by Damien Sandow but that won’t stop Dean Ambrose as he slowly begins to pull his body and Damien Sandow towards the ring ropes but he is trapped in the center of the ring and has a long way to go before he reaches the ring ropes; Damien Sandow is already show signs of frustration on his face; underestimating the abilities of Dean Ambrose he leans back further on the LeBell Lock but Dean Ambrose continues to fight towards the ring ropes, hauling himself and Damien Sandow with him.

Roddy Piper: This kid has guts JR!

Jim Ross: I don’t think that was either in doubt Hotrod, but I can see the anger and frustration on the face of Damien Sandow right now too.

Sandow roars in frustration as he back even further, Ambrose shakes his head, refusing to even think about quitting as he reaches out for the ring ropes but they are still inches away, Dean Ambrose has been in the hold for atleast fifty seconds but he continues to battle away making one big last gasp and hauls himself and the mighty intellectual Damien Sandow towards the ring ropes, Dean Ambrose reaches out once more as Damien Sandow roars as he rips and tears at Ambrose once more but Ambrose reaches out and grabs the bottom rope! Sandow shakes his head and looks at Earl Hebner with intent and frustration amongst them as he pulls himself up and is seemingly livid with the fact Dean Ambrose is still holding on in there, Sandow puts his hands on his hips and thinks about his next course of action.

Jim Ross: Dean Ambrose lasted roughly a minute in that hold Hotrod, you must wonder, what it will take for Damien Sandow to put Ambrose away.

Roddy Piper: I don’t doubt Damien Sandow for a moment, he is smart enough to think outside the box to win this match.

Damien Sandow has seemingly had an idea click in his head as he walks over to Ambrose and grabs Ambrose, Ambrose right arm literally decides to take a different method of offense and headbutts Damien Sandow in the head before delivering a second one, the UWF Television Champion is leaning against the ring ropes Ambrose charges at Sandow and clothesline him over the top rope along with himself. Dean Ambrose chuckles as he picks himself up, and flops his right arm about to get some blood flow into his arm, he quickly rolls into the ring, to stop Earl Hebner’s count to begin with before rolling back out; feeling his arm abit more, he rips off the Smackdown announcement table’s cover off.

Jim Ross: What the hell are you doing Dean?

Roddy Piper: He’s cheating JR!

Earl Hebner yells at Dean Ambrose to get back into the ring but Dean Ambrose seemingly ignores the referee as he grabs Damien Sandow and slams Sandow across the announcement table as Earl Hebner is up to a three count already.

Four…

Five…

Ambrose shakes his head as he grabs Damien Sandow’s head for a second time and smashes Sandow’s head against the wood of the announcement table, Sandow seems slightly dazed as Dean Ambrose hauls Damien Sandow onto the announcement table as referee Earl Hebner is up to his seventh count.

Jim Ross: Well that has got to kill some of Damien Sandow’s braincells.

Roddy Piper: It a damn shame Jim Ross, it should be a crime to kill a man’s intellect, especially someone with Damien Sandow’s mentality!

Eight…

Nine…

Dean Ambrose slides into the ring and straight away rolls back out of the ring and leaps up onto the Smackdown announcement table. Sandow is slowly getting back to his feet as Dean Ambrose pulls his knee pad down and chuckles as he rushes across the announcement table, seemingly going for the Knee Trembler as he charges across the announcement table but Sandow has it read as he hoists up Dean Ambrose and sends him up and over crashing straight through the Spanish Announcement table as the fans erupt into a huge “HOLY FUCKIN’ SHIT!†chants as Damien Sandow drops to one knee and points to his head that he’s outsmarted Dean Ambrose as Jim Ross and Roddy Piper go nuts about the spot, Dean Ambrose is clutching his head in absolute agony.

Jim Ross: I think Dean Ambrose head actually collided with the a television monitor there!

Roddy Piper: Well JR, we’re beginning to look at action replays, roll the footage folks!

Sandow hoists Dean Ambrose up and over through the Spanish Announcement table, but as he crashes from the announcement table in slow motion, it's clear his head collides the one of the monitors on impact. All three different camera angles show the same impact from different angles, confirming JR and Roddy Piper's theory.

Jim Ross: That doesn’t bond well for Dean Ambrose.

Earl Hebner has gotten up to a six count but stops to yell at Damien Sandow to get to his feet and bring it back into the ring, Damien Sandow looks disgruntled but never the less, he grabs the almost limb Dean Ambrose and hauls him across the ring side area before tossing him into the ring, Sandow opens his arms and yells at the top of his voice “Ladies and Gentlemen, your savior will again will emerge victorious!†before slide into the ring and makes a cocky cover ontop of Ambrose, places his across the chest of Ambrose and resting his chin ontop of his hand.

One…

Two…

Jim Ross: This is disgusting and disrespectful cover by Damien Sandow!

Roddy Piper: JR, this is class, this Damien Sandow, all he knows is class and intelligence!

Three…

Dean Ambrose gets his foot on the bottom rope!
The fans erupt into a chorus of cheers as Damien Sandow frustration is beginning to manifest itself as he gets back to his feet and yells at Earl Hebner it was a three count but Earl Hebner yells back “NO! I AM THE REFEREE!†but Damien Sandow isn’t having any of it as he slowly forces Earl Hebner back into a corner, Earl Hebner points at his referee badge but while of all this going on Dean Ambrose, who almost out on his feet is back to a vertical base charges at Damien Sandow, and dives him straight into Earl Hebner, sandwiching him between Sandow & the turnbuckle; Earl Hebner collapses him in a heap as Ambrose grabs Sandow into the Hook & Ladder but his back seemingly gives up on him as he drops Sandow earlier than expected but nevertheless, Dean Ambrose managed to connect with the Hook & Ladder, he rolls Sandow onto his back and hooks the leg but noticeably the referee is down but Sandow seems out of it as the fans go wild and begin to chant “ONE… TWO… THREE… FOUR… FIVE… SIX!†but there’s no referee right now, to Dean Ambrose’s frustration.

Jim Ross: Well Dean Ambrose didn’t manage to get as much power and force behind the Hook & Ladder but he certainly had the match won there.

Roddy Piper: Well JR, it’s his own fault.

Dean Ambrose looks over at Earl Hebner and shakes his head before stumbling over there, his left leg, his right arm and back are exbiting pain but Dean Ambrose is fighting through it as he grabs Earl Hebner and yells at him to go make the count on the downed Damien Sandow but he doesn’t realize Sandow is back to his feet and has a pair of brass knuckles clenched in his fist, he points to his head as Dean Ambrose turns around straight into a thunderous brass knuckle shot straight to the back of Dean Ambrose’s head, Damien Sandow opens up his arms and has a smug look on his face but fell straight into referee Earl Hebner and has winded Hebner even more. Sandow has his hands on his hips, in absolute disbelief that he’s managed that and yells at both Dean Ambrose and Earl Hebner “You ungrateful parasites†before grabbing Dean Ambrose by the foot and pull him to the center of the ring, Ambrose is clutching his head but Earl Hebner is trying to regain his own compure but too slow for Sandow’s liking as he literally pushes Earl Hebner in front of Dean Ambrose as Damien Sandow rolls Dean Ambrose onto his back and hooks the leg with a slightly lax cover on Ambrose.

One…

Two…

Jim Ross: You banged on about Damien Sandow’s technical prowess yet here is using brass knuckles to win.

Roddy Piper: I bet you would still call Daniel Bryan the most talented wrestler in the world, even though he’s used brass knuckles once in the while.

Three…

DEAN AMBROSE KICKS OUT!
The fans go absolutely nuts as Dean Ambrose has kicked out but a portion fans begin to look away from the ring as the camera searches through the crowd, they notice at ringside, Raven dressed in all white & Velvet Sky have decided to watch on a more comfortable position; as Dean Ambrose slowly begins to stir Damien Sandow shakes his head, he’s everything in his arsenal, he suddenly notices on the top of the titantron; Daniel Bryan, Bray Wyatt, Eli Cottenwood & AJ have all decided to come out and watch this encounter as well.

Jim Ross: Now we have a crowd of opponents and allies watching one.

Roddy Piper: JR, you make it sound like it’s a bad thing.

Sandow grabs Ambrose by the hand and yells at him “Allow me to Enlighten you…†before grabbing Dean Ambrose to a headlock before hoisting him up into a Brainbuster but Dean Ambrose manages to wriggle free and lands on his feet behind Damien Sandow but his left leg gives way on him allowing Damien Sandow to follow through with a kick to the gut; it’s seemingly the end as Sandow goes for the Brainbuster again this time he nails it, the fans can’t believe it as Damien Sandow gets down on his knees and hooks the leg of Dean Ambrose, sensing victory is his.

One…

Two…

Roddy Piper: JR, I am dubbing that Brainbuster, The Enlightener!

Jim Ross: Folks, what a fight Dean Ambrose given Damien Sandow tonight but this is seemingly the end of it.

Three…

DEAN AMBROSE KICKS OUT AGAIN!
The fans go nuts as the entire YES faction, Damien Sandow & seemingly Raven cannot believe it as Dean Ambrose reaches for the sky, but unfortunately for him; Damien Sandow has boiled over as he violently grabs the arm of Ambrose and begins down to the mat to lock in a second LeBell Lock of the evening. Dean Ambrose roars but so does Damien Sandow as it’s clear Sandow is a man possessed as he wrenches back on Dean Ambrose in the center of the ring but he leans back too far; giving Dean Ambrose a moment to possibly steal it as Ambrose forces all his wait backwards placing Sandow’s shoulders on the mat while bridging himself, allowing shoulder clearance himself.

One…

Two…

Jim Ross: Blah god, Damien Sandow’s title reign might come to an end here!

Roddy Piper: JR, what is going to take to keep that lunatic, Dean Ambrose down!?

Three…

NO! Damien Sandow kicks out!
Sandow rolls back to his feet, his frustration visible as Raven watches on, his eyes locked on Dean Ambrose and not Damien Sandow. Sandow realizing referee Earl Hebner is a little more worse for ware, rolls out of the ring and walks over to the time keeper and takes both his UWF Tag Team Championship & UWF Television Championship before sliding back into the ring, dropping the UWF Tag Team Championship, he waits for the groggy Dean Ambrose to get back to his feet Sandow seemingly threatens to nail Ambrose with the UWF Television Championship but predictable Earl Hebner snatches the UWF Television Championship away from Sandow and goes to hand it over to the time keeper, allowing Sandow time to pick up the UWF Tag Team Championship; Dean Ambrose turns around straight into a huge belt shot, busting Dean Ambrose from ear to ear! Blood begins to pour onto the canvas, the blood gusting from the open wound but Ambrose is seemingly still in it. Sandow is in a state of shock, pointing at Ambrose with an open hand “This? This fiend! Refusing to stay down…â€

Jim Ross: My god, Dean Ambrose is refusing to say die here folks! But more importantly Damien Sandow should be disqualified!

Roddy Piper: Earl Hebner is too incompetent to do anything about it, more annoying your right JR, that kid doesn’t know when to stop.

With Dean Ambrose’s blood pouring everywhere Sandow grits his teeth and hoists up Dean Ambrose once more and delivers a second Enlightener to Dean Ambrose! But Ambrose sits up and wipes the blood from his eyes and spots Raven but he has no time to respond as Damien Sandow in a fit of rage charges across the ring and deliver a running single leg big boot to the head Dean Ambrose, sending him crashing down to the canvas. Dean Ambrose out and down seemingly as Sandow make sure he finishes the job by grabbing into a third LeBell Lock! The fans can’t believe it as Sanodw has Ambrose locked in the LeBell Lock in the center of the ring, the entire group of YES watch their ‘brother’ anxiously as Raven and Velvet Sky leap over the ground rail and stand in the direct line of site with Dean Ambrose who is fading face, Raven snarls as Dean Ambrose eyes lock on to Raven.

Jim Ross: What the hell is going on now?

Roddy Piper: I don’t know JR, is Raven trying to motivate him or psych him out?

Dean Ambrose tries to pull himself forward but he’s got barely energy left; he tries again but with the blood flowing down his face and the seeming mind game looming over Ambrose, he snarls and tries to move forward one more time but he has no energy left as he begins to fade; Raven snarling doesn’t change as he continues to watch Dean Ambrose fighting back; but Ambrose free arm fades, Sandow’s hands are soaked in blood from Ambrose, Earl Hebner takes a single look at Dean Ambrose and makes a tough call as Velvet Sky grabs a white towel, seeming looking to throw it in but Raven stops her with his cane and shakes his head as the two continue to watch one.

Jim Ross: Why is Raven stopping this!? Dean Ambrose won’t give up but this will do serious damage to Dean Ambrose!

Roddy Piper: Raven wants Ambrose to be damaged but more importantly, Damien Sandow has proven he’s a great wrestler and more importantly he is smarter than Dean Ambrose.

Dean Ambrose eyes flicker but they shut completely as Velvet Sky looks at Raven and wonders his motivate but he continues to watch as Damien Sandow growls at Earl Hebner “Count it!†Earl Hebner lifts up the arm of Dean Ambrose and releases it, it drops for one as Earl Hebner lifts up Dean Ambrose’s arm for a second time.

Jim Ross: C’mon Dean, you can do this, wake up!

Roddy Piper: Why are you rooting for this mad man!?

Hebner releases his grip for a second time, and once again, Ambrose hand hits the canvas, YES slowly begin to march down the entrance ramp as Raven snarl intensifes, Sandow yells at Earl Hebner to make great haste with the count as Hebner picks up the lifeless hand of Dean Ambrose as YES climb up onto the ring apron, awaiting response as Hebner perhaps to release the hand for a third and final time.

Jim Ross: Because Hotrod, unlike Sandow, Ambrose went through hell and back and he got screwed by that belt shot, and Raven!

Roddy Piper: Excuse JR, EXCUSES! Sandow proved himself to a technical genius tonight and proved why YES are better than the N.W.O or any other pathetic faction which UCW or UWF has had to suffer with because they can actually wrestle.

Jim Ross: I ain’t doubting Sandow’s wrestling ability in this match, he just had to rely on some underhanded tactics to be successful.

Hebner releases his grip on Ambrose’s hand and it pummels to the canvas, with no signs of life, in fact it is limp, YES erupt on the ring apron; knowing it was a close encounter for Damien Sandow as he sits up, his hands smothered in blood, Earl Hebner signals for the bell.

*Ding Ding Ding*

Winner via technical knockout at 50:41: Damien Sandow (STILL UWF Television Champion)

pink-damien-sandow.jpg

Jim Ross: Blah god, this match is over, and I stand by what I said a few moments ago Hotrod, but what we witnessed tonight, is a sure fire candidate for match of the year… This certainly proves why Smackdown is the brand to watch, and not Raw.

Roddy Piper: Tonight JR, I agree with ya on that, we’ve seen a brand new side of Damien Sandow tonight, he has proved why he’s the Intellectual Savior of the Unwashed Masses but also, he has made a statement about YES and how they can indeed win a match off their own backs. YES is a forced to be reckoned with JR…

Sandow glances over as YES swarm the ring, Sandow stands back to his feet and looks disgusted at Dean Ambrose, shaking his head as he’s handed the UWF Television Championship; Sandow raises high above his head, it’s been clear how much of a statement he has made tonight but him and YES seemingly aren’t done as Dean Ambrose is already beginning to stir, noticeably Raven and Velvet Sky have already begun to make their way up the titantron but it doesn’t look well for Dean Ambrose as YES surround him and begin to chuckle and watch on as the crimson masked Ambrose tries to pull himself up on Sandow. Sandow tilts his head and looks at his brothers “Gentlemen, shall we rid UWF of this disgusting filth?†the five chuckle as Ambrose gets to his feet and delivers a slap across the face of Damien Sandow.

Jim Ross: My god, that boy has a lot of heart, a lot of guts and no stay down attitude in him!

Roddy Piper: JR, he’s an idiot but seemingly, since Raven’s arrival, we’ve seen a new Dean Ambrose as hole, Dean Ambrose seems motivated and he out to prove a point!

Sandow snarls seemingly is ready to strike Dean Ambrose but Raven slides into the ring and swings his Singapore Cane and within an instant, the entire faction is splits and bails out of the ring as Raven turns around and snarls, the bloodstained Sandow and the rest of the YES pose on the entrance ramp before making their way to the back leaving Raven, Szantyr & Dean Ambrose alone in the ring. Dean Ambrose yells at Raven “You want a piece of me? You can’t break me Raven! I have no quit! You’re gonna haveta kill me at Halloween Havok, ya hear me!?†Raven nods his head and points his cane at Dean Ambrose, Velvet Sky is amazed with the goings on but she follows Raven out of the ring as the two leave through the crowd, the bloodied and broken Dean Ambrose leans against the ropes, to receive a standing ovation from the fans.

Jim Ross: Blah god, what a match but this leaves so many questions between the relationship of Dean Ambrose & Raven, more importantly come Halloween Havok; neither man will say I quit, how will it end!?

We are now just moments away from SmackDown’s main event. Before we can consider fading to black, however, the cameras take us backstage to find Todd Grisham standing before us with his microphone. Giving us a lop-sided grin, he gets his cue, and begins to speak.

imagestoddgrishamsc3.jpg

Todd Grisham: Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time – he is the World Heavyweight Champion, John Cena!

The camera pans out as Todd Grisham steps to one side, allowing John Cena to step in to shot and receive an explosion of cheers from the audience. Cena has his World Heavyweight Championship slung over his shoulder with a huge smile on his face as he tips his cat toward Grisham.

Todd Grisham: John, last week SmackDown’s G.M. Desmond Wolfe announced you’d be defending your World Heavyweight Championship at Halloween Havok against none other than SmackDown’s resident Superhero, Rey Mysterio. What are your thoughts in facing Rey?

John Cena bows his head and hides a smirk, as Todd offers him his microphone, raising his head, Kofi looks to the Grisham and responds.

normal_shot0462.png

John Cena: Superhero vs. Superhero at Halloween Havok, eh? You know what I mean, right Todd? He-he, in all seriousness, my eyes was opened last week on SmackDown. ‘Cus when I won the World Title? I had a lot of promises to keep. People expect me to be a fighting champion, Todd, someone who defended this title against anyone and everything. And you see, when Desmond announced my opponent was Rey? I was excited. You saw my smile, I was happy. At that moment I realized not all of your opponents had to be self-conceited, douchebags. You know? So, Rey, if you’re listening, I wish you all the luck in the world. You deserve this more than anyone else on the roster and I’m one hundred positive we’re gon’ steal the show.

John Cena looks down for a moment, before looking up as Todd Grisham asks one final question.

Todd Grisham: Very good answer, John. My second and final question is later on tonight you will be joining SmackDown’s resident announcing team in Rowdy Roddy Piper and good ol’ Jim Ross. You’ll be announcing your opponent at Halloween Havok Rey Mysterio and Jeff Hardy. Any words on this match and your participation at the announcing booth?

John Cena nods his head at Todd Grisham, mouthing off a compliment toward the announcer. Cena inserts a smile across his face, as he responds.

John Cena: You know, besides teaming up with Roddy Piper, I feel this is gon’ be a great night. He-he, I’m only kidding Roddy, or am I? In all seriousness, this is gon’ be a great night. You see, Jeff and I? We haven’t been seeing eye to eye lately and I’m not sure we’ll ever see eye to eye. But, I can’t deny he isn’t a phenomenal competitor, as is Rey Mysterio. They’re gon’ steal the show tonight and I’m grateful to be so close watching them. But, Jeff? If you dare pull in anything to screw Rey somehow, you bet your ass I’m gon’ be right there to save the day. Isn’t that what Superheroes do, huh? He-he.

John Cena releases a couple of chuckles, as he gives Todd Grisham a pat on the back before exiting the view. Grisham has a huge smile on his face as the cameras stare at The Champ making his way to the ring. Fade.

Lillian Garcia: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is your main event of the evening!

“BRRRRR-RAPIDOOOO!â€
[video=youtube;52ZF1Foo6a4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52ZF1Foo6a4&feature=player_embedded[/video]

John Cena’s entrance music blares out of the speakers, and the crowd bursts in thunderous cheers. All of a sudden, the always over hyped, new World Heavyweight Champion, John Cena bursts out onto the stage, which is a pleasure from the U.W.F. Universe. John Cena has his World Heavyweight Championship in one hand, as the cameras slowly zoom in to the nameplate which reads “John Cenaâ€. John Cena looks into the camera and screams out “Rey Rey I'm cheering for you brother, but that Jeff Hardy, he's nuts!†before meeting the end of the stage. John Cena takes a bow forward, straightening himself before raising his right arm quickly, saluting the ring. John Cena springs forward and sprints down the entrance ramp. John Cena slides in the ring and hops up and onto his feet, as he spins around staring at the cheering audience. John Cena bounces off the ropes and raises his championship belt as the response is cheers.

Lillian Garcia: Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome the UWF World Heavyweight Champion, John Cena!

Cena is all smiles as he hops out of the ring and comes over to the announce table where JR and Hot Rod get to their feet. Cena shakes JR's hand and then Hot Rod's before putting on a headset and sitting down with them.

John Cena: Ok folks, if you turned the volume down so you didn't have to listen to grandpa Piper turn the Volume up because the Champ is here!

Piper: Haha, very funny Champ.

JR: You appear to be in good spirits tonight John? Any particular reason?

John Cena: I'm the World Heavyweight Champion on the best brand in UCW hands down. I've got a great opponent at Halloween Havok, and I'm psyched to see a great match where I've got the best seat in the house!

[video=youtube;1kWAETNn51s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kWAETNn51s&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Fans cheer as Rey Mysterio pops out of the staging as if he were flying before he makes his way to the ring, Rey is wearing a cape with the 619 from his back to show that he is here to stop the evils in wrestling. Rey goes and he takes off his cape and he begins to interact with the fans

Lillian Garcia: And now the combatants. Introducing first, From San Diego California, weighing in at 175 pounds… He is UWF's Resident Super Hero and number one contender to the World Heavyweight Championship, Rey Mysterio.

Mysterio gets into the ring and goes the corner, Mysterio poses for the young children and his fans in attendence as his opponent's music hits.

[video=youtube;SczsPAxuCqw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SczsPAxuCqw&feature=player_embedded[/video]

[The fans hit hysterics as the realize Jeff Hardy is on his way out to the arena. The same theme music he used when he made an allegiance with Edge, "No More Words" booms out as Hardy finally makes his way out from behind the curtain. He stands at the top of the ramp and takes in the fans reaction before making his way down to the ring,

3686453319a9608876397l.jpg

The Enigma makes his way into the ring and Mysterio in a show of respect moves to the side, as Hardy climbs the turnbuckle and doesn't strike a signature pose, but stands there for fans to get a photo opportunity before leaping down off the turnbuckle and stands as the bell is rung three times and the match begins.

JeffHardy.jpg
Vs.
ReyMysterio.jpg

Ding Ding Ding

The Bell rings and Rey immediately goes into action bouncing off the ropes and building speed before heading right after Hardy, Hardy gets up his arm expecting it to collide with that of Mysterio’s but Mysterio ducks it and rolls. Hardy turns around just as Rey is getting to his feet and Rey lashes out with a sharp kick to Hardy’s leg. Mysterio follows up with a big right hand that staggers Hardy giving Rey an opportunity to bounce off the ropes, Hardy attempts a clothesline but Mysterio ducks, bouncing into the ropes and looking to springboard off the ropes, but as Mysterio jumps Hardy goes to the ground and rolls out of the ring out of harms way leaving Mysterio to land on the mat disappointed, but none no more so then the kids in attendance. Hardy pauses on the outside for a moment before turning around, it is at this point Rey bounces off the ropes for a third time to build momentum and lunges like a bullet through the top and second rope onto Hardy like a cannonball sending the Smackdown crowd into roars of approval at the sacrificing of Rey’s own body!

JR:
Good lord and only moments into this match up Mysterio using his body like a cannonball to take out Jeff Hardy at ringside and Champ, I have to ask. You’ve faced big, you’ve powerful, but I cannot remember the last time you fought someone with the skill set of Rey Mysterio.

John Cena:
That’s one of the reasons I’m so excited about this match JR. Mysterio is a entity all of his own. Rey Mysterio is a superhero JR, and I don’t necessarily want to call myself a supervillain but I look forward to trying to find the guys Kryptonite at Halloween Havok.

Rey gets up and brushes himself off to the delight of the crowd before looking down at Hardy who looks like he has been hit by a boat. Mysterio picks up Hardy and with some effort throws him back into the ring. Hardy gets into the ring and sits up just in time for Mysterio to fly in from out of nowhere landing a dropkick into the jaw of Hardy. The crowd cheer as Mysterio gets down and covers Hardy!

1…

2…

Hardy kicks out!

John Cena:
Man JR, are you watching this? Mysterio just coming out of nowhere and knocking down Hardy!

Piper:
Are you kidding me? How can you be so high up on this guy John? He wears a mask for Christ sake! What’s he to hide? Does he have a criminal record?

John Cena:
I pity you Piper if you believe that, because I am a firm believer in actions speaking louder than words. Besides if I remember correctly you weren’t very noble in your day now were you?

Mysterio gets to his feet and brings Hardy to his feet with him before shooting him out of the corner and towards the other, Hardy rushes up quickly but catches and stops himself from hitting the corner hard. Mysterio shoots up after him, but Hardy leaps up into the air and over the incoming Mysterio. The Master of the 619 turns around only to be dropped by a clothesline from Hardy. The Hardy faithful cheer as Hardy throws his hair out of his face and quickly regroups before turning and looking at Mysterio who is getting to his feet. Hardy waits and delivers a quality jab to the masked face of Mysterio. Hardy nails Mysterio twice more, before shooting Mysterio off of the ropes, Mysterio comes back and looks to connect with a hurricarana with his speed, but Hardy has it well scouted and transforms and counters it into a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker impressing the crowd. Hardy gets down and covers Mysterio now looking for the win.

1…

2…

3. NO!

Mysterio kicks out!

JR:
John I know you had the opportunity to face and team with Jeff Hardy, and while his motivations recently have been questionable, what do you think of Hardy from an professional level.

John Cena:
Hardy, man he could be great. I think the fact he can’t make up his mind has hurt him though. I mean one week he’s hitting me over the head with a chair, the next he’s tagging with me and leaving me hanging. Hardy needs to get his shit together if he wants what’s sitting on this table.

Piper:
Oh please that thing is nothing more than a heavy ass prop!

John Cena:
Says the guy who never won it! Seriously Piper, we saw the Brawler get back in the ring tonight, why don’t you? I’ve never defended against a man twice my age before!

Hardy meanwhile in the ring has picked up Mysterio to a seated position and has locked in a sleeper hold trying to wear out the Masked superstar! The crowd seems to be heavily in favor of Mysterio as they try and get him to fight back, but the superhero is taken down to the mat where Hardy has even better leverage. The official gets down and begins asking Mysterio if he gives up, but of course Mysterio says no way. It is only a few more moments however before you see Mysterio’s eyes start to glaze over as the oxygen begins dropping from his brain. It isn’t long before the official lifts up Mysterio’s arm and lets it drop.

1…

JR:
Can Jeff Hardy do it here and literally knock the wind out of the sails of the number one contender here!

Piper:
Now that’s what I call a REAL finishing move Johnny!

The official lifts up Mysterio’s arm for a second time looking for some sort of response, but gets none he lets it drop.

2…

John Cena:
Come on Rey, I know you’ve got it in you buddy!

The official still not seeing any sort of reaction out of Mysterio shrugs his shoulders and picks up the arm. Hardy nods his head telling him to drop it. The crowd are screaming now trying to get Mysterio back in it as the official drops the arm. With literally inches to go Mysterio’s arm fires to life and the crowd erupt into cheers as the referee calls off the 3 count, the match is still on!

JR:
Mysterio digging deep and now perhaps will be able to bring himself back into this match up which has been slowly slipping away from him!

Piper:
His arm fell, why is the official calling it off? Did someone put in freaking replacement refs!

John Cena:
Hey JR, I think someone here at this table needs some glasses and it isn’t you or I!

With the help of the crowd Mysterio is able to fight the leverage and pressure from Hardy until he is able to get back to a vertical basis. Once there he is able to send his elbows into Hardy’s midsection and break up the hold. Regaining air to his head now Mysterio goes shooting off of the ropes, but Hardy is only staggered and lifts Rey up onto his shoulder looking for a running powerslam, but Mysterio isn’t going to have any of it as he counters it into a nice looking inverted DDT to the delight of the crowd. Having landed on top of Hardy it is easy for the official to make the count.

1…

2…

Hardy kicks out!

JR:
John having only been in the ring a few times myself, how do you combat something like that where an opponent can be so quick and counter pretty much at will like we just saw there.

Piper:
Oh would you stop asking the Champion stupid questions JR that no one but you care about.

John Cena:
Its not easy JR, but I figure if I could overcome Dibiase’s tricks I’ll find a way to counter Mysterio’s counters.

Mysterio quickly gets up and heads out onto the apron where he is preparing to launch himself off of the ropes ready to add insult to an already injured Hardy. Hardy gets to his feet and Mysterio launches himself up to the top rope before leaping off of it looking to connect on Hardy, but Hardy ducks it. Thankfully for Mysterio he lands on his feet and spins around, but Hardy is ready for him as the Enigma kicks him square in the gut before beginning to set him up for the Twist of Fate, but as Hardy goes into motion Mysterio counters shoving Hardy away from him. Hardy rushes Mysterio which is a big mistake as Mysterio uses Hardy’s momentum against him and sends him sailing into the second rope. The crowd goes absolutely nuts as Mysterio has Hardy in perfect position.

John Cena:
Oh yeah! Do it Rey!

Piper:
I’ve noticed you haven’t exactly been cheering for Hardy throughout this match have you? I’m starting to think this whole thing is fixed.

John Cena:
Seriously Hot Rod, get whatever you have stuck in your ass out before I’m forced to remove it myself you old jackass!

JR:
Couldn’t have said it better myself Champ!

Mysterio prepares for the 619 before bouncing off the ropes and going all out towards his fallen opponent, but as he hits the ropes and begins swinging Hardy moves out of range, the momentum keeps Rey spinning and makes him an easy target and Hardy grabs Mysterio by the head and sets him up much like Orton would for his hanging DDT, but Hardy’s variation is more devastating as Hardy transforms it into the Twist of Fate! The crowd cannot believe it and even the three men at the announcer’s table are stoked!

JR:
Bah Gawd what a Twist of Fate. Literally Mysterio went from moments away from winning to this.

Piper:
Good night! Sleep Tight! I hope the damn bed bugs eat the menace!

Hardy wipes the hair out of his eyes very confident that Mysterio is done. He goes for the cover.

1…

John Cena:
Man Rey, come on man!

2…

Piper:
Shut up Cena and face it, your challenger just couldn’t hack it tonight!

3… NO!

Mysterio gets his foot on the bottom rope!

JR and Cena:
Yes!

Piper:
Dammit!

The crowd erupt into cheers as the official calls off the pinfall and shows Hardy the foot on the bottom rope. Hardy cannot believe it as he shakes his head before dragging the almost unconscious Mysterio to the center of the ring. Hardy than points a gun to his head to the delight of the crowd before taking off his shirt and tossing it into the audience where some tweener girls begin fighting for it only to be snatched out of their hands by a fat middle aged guy with a beer in hand. Hardy is about to head to the top rope when suddenly Edge once again inserts himself coming down the entrance ramp. The crowd let out a mixed reaction again having an idea of what Edge is out here for. Hardy stops heading to the top rope and gets back into the ring where he puts his hand on his hips and listens to Edge barking at him from the ramp.

Cena:
Are you kidding me? Not this tool again! Seriously when did Edge get so anal! Let Hardy do his thing!

Piper:
Shades of last week isn’t it Johnny, right before they both walked out on your ass!

JR:
If I recall Hot Rod, Cena still won the match.

Hardy appears to be asking Edge what the hell can he do, to which Edge isn’t happy Hardy is giving him a hard time. Edge is up on the apron now pointing to his head telling Hardy to think. They’ve spent so much time arguing no one has noticed Mysterio get back to his feet and he comes up behind Hardy and dropkicks him in the lower back. The move sends Hardy crashing into Edge who falls to the floor below.

Cena:
That’s it Rey! Show that anal retentive jerk what’s up!

Piper:
What you are condoning this action John? Mysterio had no business interfering in that conversation like that! He’s a menace.

JR:
There is technically still a match going on here Hot Rod which means it is all fair play.

Mysterio is feeling it now as Hardy looks dazed by the surprise attack as he stands in the corner. Mysterio heads over to him and with everything Mysterio can muster shoots Hardy off of the ropes into the opposite corner. The impact connects with Hardy’s back and literally knocks Hardy onto his ass in the corner. Mysterio rushes towards Hardy without skipping a beat and surprises everyone by pulling out an old trick in his book, the Bronco Buster! Mysterio rides Hardy like he owes him money, bouncing up and down on Hardy’s chest. The old Mysterio fans are loving it, and the young ones think it is so cool!

JR:
Bronco Buster! I haven’t seen Rey use this maneuver in years!

Piper:
Perhaps Mysterio is bulking up his resume to counter the 5 moves of doom.

John Cena:
Those five moves of doom have led me to more success in a month than you did in your entire career jackass!

After several moments Mysterio gets off of Hardy and points out to the crowd who respond favorably to him. While Rey is doing that Hardy involuntarily sets himself on the second rope once again in prime position for the 6-1-9! Rey turns and can’t believe his luck and smiles. He heads into the ropes, but before he can come off of them Edge grabs Mysterio’s feet and takes them out from underneath him. The crowd boo as Mysterio face plants hard, the wind being knocked out of him. The official seeing it immediately calls for the bell! He heads over to Lillian Garcia and whispers in her ear the outcome as Edge hops into the ring confused.

rey_mysterio.jpg

Winner as a result of a disqualification: The Number One Contender to the World Heavyweight Championship Rey Mysterio!

JR:
Oh man! Edge taking a cheap shot at the Number One Contender there and the official has disqualified him!

Piper:
Cheap shot! Mysterio attacked Edge unprovoked! Edge was protecting his partner!

Cena:
Seriously, when this team of Edge and Hardy should be called Team Identity Crisis, cause what the hell are they thinking!

Edge is in the ring not happy at all about the outcome, having accidentally gotten his partner Hardy disqualified. Unable to stand it he sees Mysterio crawling on the floor trying to get back to his feet. Edge looks pissed as he gets down in the corner and waits, boos now shooting out from the crowd.

JR:
Oh no! Edge what the hell are you doing!?

Cena:
Oh hell no!

The crowds booing suddenly turn into cheers as Cena throws off his headset and goes charging into the ring. Cena slides into the ring ready to confront Edge, but the Rated R superstar seeing the World Champion coming in wants nothing to do with him and quickly hightails it out of the ring where his partner is waiting for him. The crowd give off a mixed reaction as Hardy and Edge begin walking out must like the previous week. Cena isn’t going to allow this to happen, instead the World Champion calls for a mic.

John Cena:
Oh hell no! Edge I don’t know what the hell you and Hardy are thinking, and honestly I don’t give a damn. But no way do you get involved in business where you don’t belong and just get to walk out with your little tail between your legs. You see being World Champion I represent this brand and me I don’t hit and run, I kick ass. And I know my old boy Desmond in the back seconds that. So Desmond if you are listening I’ve got an idea for you. Next week in this very ring, I’m going to team with my number one contender Rey Mysterio and we’re going to face Edge and Hardy! Edge, Jeff, I promise you one thing, next week, this match happens, you better get your heads and shit together. Otherwise Rey and I are going to have to knock it into you!

Cena throws down the mic and helps the Number One Contender to his feet as Edge and Hardy begin exchanging looks and words up the ramp.

JR:
My god, what a challenge by the World Champion! Is this what we are going to get to see next week?

Piper:
Cena’s got balls, talking to me that way and now this. I hope he is biting off more than he can chew dammit.

We take one last look at Edge and Hardy at the top of the ramp conversing before taking a look in the ring. Cena has Mysterio’s hand raised in victory staring down Edge and Hardy on the ramp as Smackdown goes off the air!

End Of Show
Credits:
Promos: Respective TTEr’s
TV Title: EOR
RVD/Show: Sam
Bats/Edge: Cwalker
Everything else: SBS

Confirmed for Halloween Havok

World Heavyweight Championship

John Cena v. Rey Mysterio

UWF Tag Team Championships

Y.E.S. v. Edge and Hardy

European Championship Match

Jeff Jarrett v. Big Show

Grudge match

Bray Wyatt v. Rob Van Dam v. Dolph Ziggler

I Quit Barbed Wire Mayhem

Raven v. Ambrose

Chairs Match

Batista v. Brooklyn Brawler

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Re: UWF Presents Friday Night Smackdown 10/12/12

Made it through the show and that was a hot show. The Ambrose/Sandow match... what in the world can you use to describe that? Sayin it was hot? it was good? It was on fire? Well that's not enough. It was off the chain? Gettin close.

But This was a brilliant show. Next week... oh yessssssssssss not as good as sex :p but it's gonna be good. :D

BDC

Reaction score

Excellent work! The open challenge was riviting! Next week, BIG SHOW AND DEL RIO....nice.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust

I'm making a prediction. October's Match of the Month will be Sandow/Ambrose. What a barn-burner! Great show blue crew! Next week's main event looks awesome. I hope everyone enjoyed The Dragon's Lair. AJ has arrived! YES!

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

Geez you guys spoil the shit outta me with my matches. That match was excellent and boy was Ambrose made to look strong. I had a great time TTing with Rey for it and I'm glad the match came out so well. It's funny that he won the same way Daniel Bryan did when he beat me. A 50 minute match is a helluva match for a Smackdown. Was a bit weird to see the opening Sandow promo before our match as it was just his TT put in front of it but I guess he always has something to say. YES gets another person added to their ranks! All they need is for Sandow to get a little sidekick. Looks like Batista is either getting a world title shot or a termination notice. Interesting development after the recent losses. Nice to see the world title coming together nicely. Next week they team up against Hrdy/Edge. Should be an excellent match. Terrific show all around guys!

Pete

Reaction score

Haven't read all of it yet (but will) but what I did read was top-notch! One remark, in the first match, you introduced Bray Wyatt twice. The second time should have been Dolph Ziggler.

Brookie vs Batty in a chairs match, eh? Does Davey need ta sit down, ya think?

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

Very enjoyable show guys. I feel all the promos really delivered this week. Everyone felt to have an enjoyable feel too it. The structure felt smoove as well. Glad to see that Hardy and Edge will be a tag team, but is Edge face or heel or no? Confused there.

Status
Not open for further replies.