UWF 2012: Past Pay-Per-View Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzard

Reaction score
Re: NXTreme Championship Steel Cage: Sting vs. R-Truth(c) vs. Rhino

The audience continued to boo Rhino and Jonathan Coachman who laughed at their comments. R-Truth has had enough as he swiftly raised the microphone up to his lips, screaming out.

MCxQA.jpg

R-Truth: Shut the hell up baldy!

Surprisingly, the audience shares a laugh with R-Truth. Truth scanned the audience with a disgusted expression on his face, as he violently raised the microphone, screaming out.

R-Truth: An’ y’all shut up too! WHAT! Don’t laugh at me! WHAT! I said don’t laugh at me! WHAT! Y’all betta’ stop with those what’s! Now, I see wha’s goin’ on ‘ere, folks! Y’all actin’ like The Truth’s invisible. Y’all don’t care ‘bout this ‘ere nXtreme Championship. GOOD LORD. What a bunch o’ crazies! All y’all care ‘bout is beatin’ the hell out o’ each other! An’ y’know, I don’t like that AT ALL. Y’see, this match? This match should be ALL ‘BOUT MOI! I’m the top dog, I’m the cream o’ the crop, I’m the king chicken, an’ y’know what most importantly – THE NXTREME CHAMPION! An’ it don’t matter what ‘xcuses y’all try an’ throw at me. None o’ that is goin’ anywhere! Nothin’ y’all throw at me is gon’ change my mind so with that bein’ said. I’m the main focus an’ if anyone’s doin’ the beatin’? IT’S ME.

R-Truth pointed at himself, reminding everyone what he’s doing at King of the Ring. The audience continued to boo the nXtreme Champion who simply ignored the boos, continuing.

R-Truth: But, anyways, like I was sayin’ before all o’ y’all people interrupted me – if anyone should be doin’ anything tha’s important ‘round ‘ere? You’re lookin’ at him. The Champ is ‘ere! An’ GOOD LORD – Y’ALL LOOKIN’ AT ‘EM. An’ wha’s happenin’ to me right now is ‘xactly what I tried to been avoidin’ ‘ere. An’ tha’s bein’ overlooked an’ ignored by a couple o’ never was has beens! Why the hell should you Sting an’ you Rhino be the focus o’ this match? Huh? Please ‘xplain that to me ‘cus unfortunately I do not understand! Compare what you two have done in your entire career to mine. I have the more successful career whereas you two haven’t done SHIT! Hell, y’all shouldn’t even be in this match with me. It’s disrespectful to all my fans ‘round the world to have you two step in the ring with me ‘cause quite frankly none o’ y’all deserve it!

R-Truth pointed at both of his opponents with a scowl across his face. Truth begun to raise the microphone but is interrupted by the audience who continued to boo him. Truth shook his head as he interrupted the booing, continuing.

R-Truth: Y’see, I don’t know what kind o’ attention span y’all got. I mean, les’ face it – it’s obvious that ain’t none o’ y’all got no home trainin’! An’ ‘cause ‘o that, I ain’t quite sure that y’all ever really listened to the words that come out ‘o The Truth’s mouth. Well folks they’re like gold. An’ gold is marvelous, ain’t that right Sting? Y’know, speakin’ o’ gold, when was the las’ time you ever held gold? Hmm? A couple o’ years, ain’t that right? Y’know, Sting, there’s a reason why you haven’t held gold in a while. It’s ‘cause this brand doesn’t need a pathetic ‘xcuse o’ a human bein’ leadin’ the brand, ya’dig? They need someone like The Truth leadin’ the brand ‘cause the dudes in the back? They know damn well he ain’t gon’ make no ‘xcuses why he lost an’ beg his way to another shot. They know damn well he gon’ keep this title an’ not lose it to someone like YOU!

R-Truth pointed at Sting, who stood in place, staring at The Champ with a blank expression across his face. Truth nodded his head with a smirk, as the audience continued booing, and Truth continues.

R-Truth: Now since y’all can’t seem to do nothin’ but act like a bunch of ducks, I ain’t quite sure y’all been payin’ attention to these dude over ‘ere. Rhino an’ his partner in crime, that racist dawg. BOY OH BOY – ARE Y’ALL IN FO’ A TREAT! Man, Rhino, you got to be the stupidest dude I ever listened to in my entire life! You don’t make any sense! Hell, at least Sting makes mo’ sense than you! You ain’t gon’ call me an adult an’ you ain’t gon’ dare speak to me? What the fu – who does that? You don’t disrespect The Champ, greasemonkey an’ sooner than later you’re gon’ realize that first hand. Now, onto Coachdawg! If anyone’s a damn embarrassment, WHOA DOGGY it’s you homie! How the hell you gon’ treat me like that? One of yo’ brothers? An’ how the hell you gon’ align yo’self with someone like Rhino? It makes me sick thinkin’ ‘bout it ‘cause you know damn well he ain’t ready fo’ this. The only thing he looks ready for is the daily buffet!

Rhino and Johnathan Coachman are easily noticeably pissed off at R-Truth’s comment. Truth shook his head in disgust, as he slowly continued.

R-Truth: As much as The Truth so far not bein’ the focus is makin’ me sick, I’m gon’ be the GOOD R-TRUTH an’ fight this fight. I’m gon’ prove to all o’ you that I truly deserve the top spot an’ if it means defeatin’ both of y’all in a Steel Cage match? THEN SO BE IT. I’m gon’ walk in that Steel Cage an’ I’m gon’ walk out the same way I walked in – WITH MY CHAMPIONSHIP! An’ when it’s all said an’ done – y’all gon’ see there just ain’t no messin’ with the Truth. There just ain’t no stoppin’ the Truth. AND GOOD LORD THERE AIN’T NO MORE OKIEDOKIN’ THE TRUTH, NOT ON MY WATCH! Sting an’ Rhino? Listen up, y’all can’t play ball with the Truth. An’ at King o’ the Ring? Y’all gon’ realize that FIRST HAND. AN’ THA’S THE TRUTH AN’ Y’ALL JUS’ CAN’T HANDLE THE TRUTH!

With those final words, R-Truth glares with rage towards each member in tonight’s audience and especially his two opponents, Sting and Rhino as he lowered the microphone awaiting a response.

Aniking

Reaction score
Re: KotR Hell in a Cell: Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. Christian

"He is ready for King of the Ring, is Christian?"

It's a question that was posed at the conclusion of "Stone Cold" Steve Austin's review of his current situation, a review that required a reflection of Austin's debut in the now defunct Unified Championship Wrestling federation, and it culminated in a mention of what's being touted as his final UWF match. The question itself is one that can only be answered by the individual it's addressing, and that individual would have to be Christian.

The answer to the question is fairly obvious, making it a question quite extraordinary to pose towards anybody who has followed the triumphant return from injury of Captain Charisma. Questioning whether Christian is ready for one of the most important matches of his career, one he has looked forward to ever since The Great American Bash, is fairly ludicrous, but it's better for the man himself to speak on the matter rather than anyone else.

Nonetheless, the self-proclaimed Captain of the UWF Universe sits calmly in front of a camera and we're sure to hear his opinions on his upcoming pay-per-view match that pits him against a long time rival.

0283.jpg

Christian: About four months ago, I sat at a park bench in a quiet little town and attempted to enjoy a coffee. To this day it remains the worst coffee I have ever tasted. It wasn't properly brewed and it tasted bitter, but little did I know that that bitterness was a taste I would have to get used to in the coming weeks. I sat at that bench, a camera fixed on me, and I spoke about my debut in the company, about how dominate the New World Order had been in ending the Raw careers of guys like Zack Ryder, John Cena, Antonio Cesaro and Wade Barrett, as well as my upcoming UWF Championship match against Steve Austin and Mr Anderson. Teddy Long's original plan for that match was for Steve Austin or Wade Barrett, whoever was UWF Champion after Starrcade, to face the winner of the number one contender's match, which turned out to be Mr Anderson. I wasn't in Teddy's plans at all, having to deal with a problem of my own in the form of Chris Jericho. Once again Teddy was going to shun me of what he had owed me for so long - one... more... World Championship match - something he had done to me for quite some time, well before this company began. With a point to prove to Teddy, I went out and made light work of Chris, but I wasn't quite content with just beating him. I wanted to make him suffer, I wanted to make Teddy watch as I decimated UWF's so-called "Saviour", therefore smacking him across the back of the head with a steel chair and forcing him on the shelf for the next month.

Christian grins at revisiting that thought, but he moves on.

Christian: For weeks I had pressed my case to Teddy, proving time and time again why I should be given one... more... World Championship match, but he never willingly rewarded me. Instead Teddy decided he'd place me in a match against the recently successful UWF Champion in an attempt to prove that I didn't have what it takes, that all I was doing was running my mouth for the hell of it and with no real substance to my claims. Teddy put me in a match against Steve Austin, who was coming off a successful defence of his championship for the first time. The catch is that Steve faced Wade Barrett, one half of the European Revolution, only five days after Cody and I ended the European Revolution and sent them packing from Raw. Wade has a superiority complex that basically kept him from putting his hand up and saying "I'm not fit enough to compete", meaning Steve had a hollow first defence. But did that stop him from showing up to Raw and bragging about it? Of course not, this is Steve Austin we're talking about here. He's a man who thinks the world revolves around him and that he can do whatever the hell he likes. Steve was in one of those mindsets at the time, but soon it all turned pear-shaped for him, and it was in that very match Teddy Long set up in a vain attempt to shut me up. Unfortunately for him it threw fuel on the fire, and I haven't looked back since.

The grin remains on Christian's face as he's quite enjoying telling the story of one of the most satisfying periods of his UWF career.

0253.jpg

Christian: I went on to defeat Steve that night, and from that moment on he was never the same. Earlier in the night Teddy had announced that if I won I would be inserted into the UWF Championship match at The Great American Bash, but Steve was too wrapped up in his success that he gave no thought to me even showing up let alone beating him. It was his ignorance that would spell one of the worst runs of his career, because I went on to beat him in two more matches across three weeks, extending my undefeated streak, solidifying the New World Order's dominance further alongside Cody Rhodes and Randy Orton, and moving into the Great American Bash as the clear favourite. By then the match was altered from a triple threat to a one-on-one match, with Teddy firing Mr Anderson because he came to the realisation how much of a disappointment he was. That firing opened the way for what I like to call the biggest travesty in UWF history, and this is where the sun came out for Steve... and it dawned on me. I went into our match as the favourite; I was the guy who was going to become the fifth UWF Champion and end Steve's reign before it could gain any legs. To steal a line from an old rival of mine, it was my DESTINY to become World Champion! If the match had been called down the middle, this match wouldn't be taking place and I'd be sitting here speaking about my third or fourth title defence as the longest reigning UWF Champion in history.

Christian's grin is completely wiped off his face, as he looks very serious.

Christian: Instead... instead Steve is the man who can claim that moniker, and it disgusts me to even think of it. I was, by far, Steve's toughest challenge as UWF Champion and he knows it, whether he likes to admit it or not. I turned Raw on its head from the moment I was given my contendership, I was its star, and that just ate up Steve from the inside out. He reverted back to his old ways, turning from a guy who refused to acknowledge the "What?" chants or drink copious amounts of beer, to the lovable redneck the UWF Universe all adored. I was that much of a threat to Steve that it forced him to do a 180 on everything he believed in, and those very beliefs were what took him to the UWF Championship in the first place. To this day I remain Steve's biggest rival in his UWF history, but the problem with that fact is I don't hold the key victory. Yeah I beat him three times, but I didn't just want routine victories on Raw. I wanted that UWF Championship, I wanted what I deserved and I wanted the very thing that would definitively set me apart from the rest. Everybody knew this, and I wasn't shy in letting the world know it either, but it was my confidence that drove Steve and Teddy Long to make some sort of deal with the referee that saw Steve leave The Great American Bash STILL UWF Champion.

Christian looks to the side of the camera, shaking his head in disgust, before pulling it back and looking at the camera again.

0352.jpg

Christian: I was never the same after that. For the weeks after that night, my mind was a mess. I did what I could to ignore what had happened to me, but the simple fact is I couldn't. I needed time to get my mind right before returning to the ring, but Teddy refused this, placing me in a pointless Tables match against MVP that saw me sustain my first legitimate loss in my UWF career. To make matters worse, Teddy forced me to compete the following week as well, which resulted in me costing my team and being smashed across the back of the head with a steel chair wielded by a revenge seeking Chris Jericho. I sat on the sidelines for two months watching as Austin paraded around with MY championship, MY title, in MY spot as Raw's top superstar, acting like nothing had ever happened. It was all too easy for Steve and Teddy to sweep under the rug, but it wasn't that simple for me. For the second month of my absence, I plotted my return. I was fit and ready to compete again, but I took extra time out of my career to map out when I would return and how I would seek my vengeance. I decided on three goals I would need to accomplish to find peace with my mind and with what happened at The Great American Bash, and I'm nearly two-thirds away from completely checking off that list. It involved me seeking revenge on those who wronged me, followed by taking what's mine, and it's a list that will surprise none.

Christian holds up his hand, one finger raised.

Christian: Item number one - ensure Teddy Long is removed from his position as General Manager. My constant berating of his decisions seemed to have etched in Teddy's mind, and my lead was followed by the rest of the Raw roster while I was out injured. It seems a tad coincidental that I return when Teddy loses the plot and leaves the company, which means word must've gotten back to Teddy that I was returning, resulting in Teddy leaving before I could finish the job. As far as I'm concerned, I put the wheels in motion and it all collapsed around Teddy, so that's item number one checked off before I stepped foot back on Raw. Item number two - gain closure by beating Steve Austin. I'm just one week away from checking this list item off, and the funny thing is it has all worked out better than I could've planned thanks to Raw's newest General Manager. Not only is my match a Hell in a Cell match, one of the most unforgiving structures that represents the unforgiving nature of The Great American Bash, but it will be Steve's final match as a Raw superstar and possibly his final UWF match... period. If this match has no catches, no interferences, no distractions, no pre-planned deals with the official, the King of the Ring pay-per-view WILL be the last time you all see "Stone Cold" Steve Austin in a UWF ring. I guarantee it.

Christian looks down for a moment, having a chuckle that brings with it his trademark grin, before looking back up at the camera.

0264.jpg

Christian: Now as for item number three? Well, all you need to know are just two words.

Christian holds his hand up again so everybody can get the message.

Christian: One... more!

Christian begins to chuckle again, and this is where the segment ends. The final image we see is Christian's smiling face staring deep down the barrel of the camera, leaving no doubt whatsoever that Christian is ready for the King of the Ring pay-per-view and for his Hell in a Cell match against "Stone Cold" Steve Austin.​

---------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC - Refer to this post to understand the start of my TT - http://wrestlingsmarks.com/forums/t25536-18/#post229725
Also, those images have been resized so they should appear smaller.

Last edited:

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Re: UWF KOTR NXT World Championship match: Randy Orton defends against Abyss!

Abyss looks to the crowd as people cheer for Randy Orton. He shakes his head in disbelief before he raises the microphone to his mouth and gives Randy Orton an awaited rebuttal.

2gvkdfr.jpg

Abyss: Lies, lies, lies.

Abyss: The greatest thing the Devil ever did was make people believe he did not exist. I do not know how but this is the same case. I do not know how but I made you believe that you are going to beat me at King of The Ring.

Daffney stops Abyss.

Daffney: Stop it right there, Abyss. I know how you made him believe. Yes, I do. You made him believe that he is going to beat you at King of The Ring by intimidating him. See, Randy you will never admit it but you are intimidated by Abyss. Deep inside of your head you know that your reign will end at King of The Ring. My point is...there is no other way you can stay confident, there is no other way you can step inside of a wrestling ring and look at Abyss who is standing on the other side of that very ring. You know it and it makes you sick. It eats you up from the bottom of your heart...from the bottom of your heard but most importantly...it eats up your ego. You cannot stand the fact
that you know that someone will soon take the NXT Championship away from you...your ego does not allow you to do that. This is not me saying what I think...this is me saying what is true. I know exactly what is going on in your head...it is not a good feeling now is it? So I say this...stop saying things that are not true, stop pretending to be the tough guy who has all the pressure on his shoulders but still has the balance he needs to get through every single knoll on the road. Stop doing all of that, Randy because you are not smart enough to fool neither of us...

Before Daffney is done talking, Abyss interrupts her by putting his hand on her microphone. Daffney is wondering what Abyss is up to since he is just standing there and looking at Orton.

Abyss: The look on your face is telling me that you do not understand what Daffney was trying to say. That just tells me how stupid and ignorant you really are, Randal. We get it, you are the star around here, you are the one who gets called up for shooting commercials, movies and talk shows but Randal, did fame overtake your mind entirely? You are supposed to be a wrestler who comes to this ring, puts on a good match and leaves but all the buzz around you turned you into something different. When I say people are stupid I really mean it and here is an example...you are that example. People all around the world are making you believe that you are a superstar. You oil up your entire body and you are a superstar...is that really what it takes to become a world champion? Does someone need to be an oiled-up spot monkey to become a world champon?...and I thought my mind is twisted but compared to people who made you believe that you are some kind of a big shot...I am the most mentally stable being around this place.

Abyss makes a short pause as he continues looking directly at Orton. There is nothing that can distract him, he is focused on his opponent.

Abyss:
Honestly...do you really think that people pay to see you every single week? If even yes...you turned your back on them because for the past few weeks, you were nowhere to be seen. Anyway...they do not pay to see you. They buy tickets to UWF shows because they would rather come here, buy their children a bucket of popcorn, a cup of soda and let them watch this bad product men like you are producing because they do not know what else to do with them. Just look at the crowd. See that man right there? He does not even pay attention to you and me since we started talking. See...I am talking about him right now but all he is still looking at his mobile phone, perhaps texting his mistress. And what seems to be his son...look at him. He did not want to come here to say you, he came here because when he is at home, his parents do not know what to do with him so it is a lot easier to put him in front of a television screen and once in a month they take him to a wrestling shows. What do I have to tell you...we live in an era of smart phones and stupid people...people who waste their lifes by eating junk food, drinking soda, doing drugs, drinking, smoking and people who waste their sight looking at you, Randal. One day, when they will be old and they will not be able to see a damn thing they will regret the fact they spent their lifes looking and your awful attempts to put on a great match...they will regret they spent their lifes wanting to see something that never happened but that is why I am here...to take away your NXT Championship and make sure that people who are in this arena will one day when they will be old say: Abyss saved us...Abyss gave us what Orton was never able to give us.

People give out a mixed reaction for Abyss who finally takes his eyes off of Randy Orton for a second.

Abyss: Randal, you have many problems but there is one that stands out. Last month you defended the NXT Championship against Robert Roode. You came out victorious. To his very day, some people say they do not know how it was possible but I do. See...your last title defence was just a rehearsal. A rehearsal of a title defence but this time it will be different. I am no Robert Roode...I am no Brock Lesnar...I am Abyss. You said it yourself, you never faced me but not only that...you never even faced someone like
me. My point is...everytime I am in the ring it is not some kind of a rehearsal, Randal. Everytime I am in this ring, it is flat-out action. Randal...at King of The Ring...it will not be just a rehearsal...at King of The Ring...IT IS SHOWTIME! Be prepared for blood...pain...sweat and more because Abyss always bring people pain...Abyss always makes people bleed and sweat. BUT...more importantly...kiss the NXT Championship good bye because I am not leaving King of The Ring without it.

Both Abyss and Daffney begin to laugh as the proceed to leave the ring.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
KOTR: Seth Rollins vs. The Miz

'Flesh it out' by Blues Saraceno begins playing as Seth Rollins comes from behind the curtain in very escastic mood as he waves his hands around in the air as he gets to the centre of the entrance stage as he begins to slap the stage.

ecdLK.gif

Rollins then walks down the entrance ramp slapping the hands of the fans in the front row, Rollins hops up on the apron as he goes to pose on the corner turnbuckle, Rollins then steps down as he is given a microphone from a ringside worker.

055.jpg

Seth Rollins:

Another win, another journey. The road to the top seems to be closer and closer but I might have to take an alt-route to get there because right now I am enjoying N-X-T! You folks have truly been amazing over the past month that I have been here. Last week on Smackdown, my bro Zack Ryder was able to cause a huge upset over R-Truth now I must say that's pretty darn impressive but did y'all see my match? Bit of chaos! After Sheamus tried to interrupt my trustworthy broski Ryder came to my aide, but it was all me that got that 1, 2, 3 on Brock Lesnar! Now that's what's shakin' the airwaves right now, my twitter page and Facebook have been explodin' with everyone excited over my big win. But folks, don't get too excited right now because I've got a pretty big task as I'm headin' into my very first Pay-Per-View! Man, ever since I was a little kid I always dreamed about being on a Pay-Per-View and being in this very ring. Now I get to show the entire world what I do best! The past two months I've had to take on what I'd call behemoths and tough-nuts, but this week... There's The Miz. Now I don't know him well but I must say, the last time I heard of him was Fear Factor. It is to my understanding you're some hot-shot reality star, but reality is Miz, this is wrestling. So forget your Television shows, forget everything you've done because the pressure's on you now. The rant you had about not being booked, well buddy... I didn't have a match until you issued that open challenge. I was going to go backstage and talk to the board of directors but I guess you beat me to that, but anyways... Here we are Miz. It's me and you at King of the Ring and it's no easy task at all but I understand you're cocky and believe everything you do is correct. But people make mistakes Miz, I want you to understand that.... I want you to understand that you cannot value yourself to be the top dog around here at all times. I may be just a 'rookie' to all, but my wins mean nothing to me yet. As much as I'm proud to have accomplish what I've done so far, I've yet to achieve my bigger goal. First, I go through you, you could say it's like walking into a maze... I must find my way out.

Rollins chuckles as the crowd cheers, Rollins continue on.

When I do find my way out, I continue onto the road, my journey. Think of it like a book Mike, there's chapters... right now I'm stuck on the first chapter but after this week... I move onto my second phase, my second chapter and my journey here on N-X-T will continue. I've got a lot of things I'd love to do here on N-X-T but I'm taking things step by step. So Miz, I don't know ya that well, I suggest you come down here, tell me a bit about yourself. All I know is I've accepted your challenge and I know that wasn't a bad thing at all, sure... we both love to wrestle and we could easily steal the show but what do you have to prove to me? I've looked at your record online and it seems we're kinda on the same page... We haven't been showcased well enough on N-X-T, but don't forget, I ain't complaining because when I come to the ring, I have that adrenaline from these people! When I perform a move or two and hear the crowd erupt on their feet in applause that's when I know I am going to win. So Miz, I heard the boo's you got... How does it feel to be hated around here? It must really suck, I mean... you say you're Awesome but... I think you've got that wrong, I thin-

And just like that The Miz's music is heard as he interrupts, a chorus of boo's is then heard.

OOC: Kept it short so we could keep TT'ing. I want us to go at least more than 3-3.

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Re: KOTR: Seth Rollins vs. The Miz

The Miz makes his way out to the top of the ramp, once again going for the professional look with a rather dapper suit, shirt and tie ensemble. The boos that started when his music hit only escalate when he appears in the flesh. He makes his way down the ramp and into the ring. He smugly surveys the crowd before directing his gaze at Seth Rollins

normal_wmplayer_2011-06-14_01-46-57-14_zpsbf3c70df.jpg

The Miz: (singing) Seth Rollins, Rollins, Rollins, Rollins! Seth Rollins, Rollins, Rollins, Rollins! (The Miz ceases his short karaoke stint) A little take on Limp Bizkit's 'Rollin' for you there viewers, dedicated to Seth Rollins here, mainly because they are both completely irrelevant in this day and age

The Miz's comment draws loud boos from the crowd. The Miz laughs it off and continues

The Miz: Seth Rollins, you heard the boos you say, you want to know how it feels to be hated? These people don't hate me Seth, they love me, they just don't know it yet. Sure they boo me now but soon they'll realise the error of their ways. You gotta understand that these people are fickle. They are flaky, and most importantly, they are so very predictable. They claim to like the underdog, the good guy, the (he goes for the air quotations referring to Rollins earlier comment) "rookie", but really they're only interested in that guy while he's winning. Once the good guy starts to lose, once the rookie becomes the jobber, they forget him. Y'know why? Because the only thing these people truly value, the only thing they truly respect, the only thing they truly love; is a winner. That's why they love me Seth, that's why they'll soon be chanting my name, that's why you'll soon be forgotten, even if they don't know it yet.

0_zps45bc7a5e.jpg

The Miz lowers the mic from his mouth and allows the boos to ring around the arena

The Miz: But enough about them, let's discuss King of the Ring. Now I came out on Monday night and took matters into my own hands. I issued a challenge which you accepted, surprising perhaps, you having the balls to do that, but it was probably down to adrenaline after your match earlier on in the night. For whatever reason you accepted and the match was booked. Now you're out here tonight, talking about your journey and your imaginary book and- blah-di-blah-di-blah-di-blah. It was so dull I just had to come out and liven up proceedings. I mean, how boring would a book about your life be? It'd be like "50 Shades of... MEH"

Miz looks around at the crowd chuckling at his own joke, the fans don't share his enthusiasm

The Miz: Oh come on! You people have no appreciation of good comedy! No wonder you're cheering this guy (he gestures at Rollins). Seth your heart-warming, Disney style journey may appeal these people but it pales into insignificance next to the importance of me reaching my potential. I'm undefeated for a reason and that reason is that I AM the NXT big thing, I AM the future of this franchise, and if this business wants to survive and prosper, I AM the man to lead it to greatness. Now I may not have read your book but I have seen this movie. In this movie the underdog doesn't win. In this movie, there is no happy ending. In this movie, the bad guy wins. Seth Rollins, this is my movie, I'm the bad guy and this is your Empire Strikes Back!

BaXsj_zps54f048be.jpg

The crowd boo again as The Miz lowers his mic and smirks broadly, awaiting the response from Rollins...

Last edited:

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Seth Rollins has a serious look on his face as he's quick to address The Miz.

012.jpg

Seth Rollins:

Ah, real nice... real nice... Using a Star Wars reference there and a Limp Bizkit reference as well. Y'know, that's pretty awesome you've refered me to some celebrities, makes me kinda fit in with the 'crowd' that you 'appeal' to... I'm no hot-shot celebrity Miz, I'm a wrestler. It's what I do best! But it seems like every week every opponent I see... They hate the people or claim they're 'fickle' like you've stated. These people are far from 'fickle', these people are what puts the money in our back pocket at the end of the day. Y'see, it doesn't bother me that I'm a 'rookie' around here, I'll live up to that name, the 'Underdog', you can keep going Miz but at the end of the day it's the 1, 2, 3 that matters. I've been able to put Sheamus and Brock Lesnar down for the count, I've been victorious in my past battles. Even if I lost, I am positive these fans would still get behind me because at the end of the day I'm not going to snap and turn my back on them or throw a tantrum like some have. In every sport, or everything... you win some and you lose some. Sure, I've yet to taste defeat but that doesn't mean when I do lose I'm going to give up, it will give me extra motivation for the next match and so on. I'm not a quitter Miz, you left Reality Television because you knew you couldn't cut it anymore there, you came here in order to be successful but you're asking for a match. You expected more didn't you when I answered your challenge, didn't you? These people are already booing you because you claim they love you, I beg to differ on that statement you made. These people do not respect a cocky person, they respect someone who's going to accept a loss, they respect someone who's motivated to win a match and keep these people happy. That guy is me, Seth Rollins!

The crowd pops and chants 'Rollins' as Seth continues on.

I have balls to accept? Nawww, Miz. I'll accept any challenge that anybody in the locker room throws out. It proves that I show no fear whatsoever, it also shows that I'm always prepared for a fight. Unlike some who struggle, they bitch and moan about who they face. But me, no. I don't complain, I'm glad I'm out here and having that motivation to wipe that smile off your face. But it's amazing how you're using all these references such as '50 Shades of Grey' but changing the words to 'meh'. I might not be good looking but I'm sure these people would love to read '50 Shades of Seth Rollins' over '50 shades of The Miz' any day of the week! But even if you don't like the journey I've taken here on N-X-T there isn't anything you can do about it, a loss would mean a roadblock for me. Like when a car has a flat-tyre, I'm held back. But if I get through you, perhaps there's a bit of fast-lane... It might be a fairy-tale dreaming for you, it might be another Disney story for you, but reality is Miz... This is me, this is who I am, this is my dream, my goals are going to be achieved because I strongly believe in them! But isn't it ironic that you called yourself 'The next big thing' when Brock Lesnar called himself that and was down for the 3 count to me and Zack Ryder? People claim to be the future of the franchise, I remember Shane Douglas mentioning something about 'The Franchise', nobody should be claiming anything. People should dream and aspire themselves to be at the top to prove they are the best. I'm not here for that, I'm here to entertain and do whatever I have to do to make it to the top. These people are my guidance throughout my journey, I am here on N-X-T and I don't plan on going elsewhere. This is my stomping ground, this is where my career begins to bloom, this is where it will grow. Perhaps a bit of magic is needed, perhaps a bit of luck... Mike, this isn't Star Wars... We don't need lightsabers here, that'd be
ridiculous! What these people are going to see is Seth Rollins deliver a BLACKOUT!

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
UWF Championship Match: Cody Rhodes (c) vs. MVP

[video=youtube;Vw88ogjX4Vo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw88ogjX4Vo[/video]

Rhodes music hits and he comes out with the hood over his head, once the music hits Cody flips the hood off his head with a big smile on his face, he begins to walk down the ramp with a microphone already in hand

00dds1.jpg

Cody Rhodes:

Oh what a tangled “they†weave, see…they managed to make me look like I was crazy…By promising things and taking them away in an instant, they played with my emotions…with my sense of right and wrong…but what they failed to factor in was the chaos factor. And that, well that’s me…Cody Rhodes. Because I saw through their little games, their tactics, and I managed to survive it. See any other man in my situation would leave, they’d go away and whenever you would hear them talk about it they would sound like bitter men who complained about nothing. I however pushed through, I forced their hand to put me in the match I deserved. See all my career I win matches I’m not supposed to win, I win battle royals designed for Chris Jericho, squashes designed for John Cena, Triple Threat Matches designed for Randy Orton, John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, or Chris Jericho. And yet every time, Cody Rhodes comes out with his hand raised, and that is because I am different. See I’m not what I look like, I’m what I say I am, unlike all the others who have fallen at my feet. Isn’t it fitting that I have my first title defense at the King of the Ring?

*Rhodes runs up the steps and into the ring*

I mean it was this tournament that drove me into wearing that mask on my face, and now that I’ve finally been freed from that muzzle it is time to make my reign legend. It won’t be about my title defenses, no no a week from now no one will remember MVP, and two months from now no one will remember the King of the Ring. And in that comes my greatest accomplishment, see No one remembers Bruno Sammartino vs. Bob Duncum but do you know what they do remember? 8 years. And that will be my legacy, to make sure years from now the only thing people will remember about today will be Cody Rhodes. To do that though, I need to make sure I keep a lot of people quiet on the roster, and in that comes my fun. Because I get to become a different kind of legend, see I don’t want respect like oh so many people seem to demand. No I want power, I want people to fear the sight of me across the ring. Not because I’m bigger or stronger, not because I’m some hardcore pain loving freak, no I want them to fear the talent I have, the ability I possess. I can beat anyone in this ring, and I’m going to make sure every single person in every single arena realizes that, and at the King of the Ring…I take on the first casualty.

*Rhodes shines up the title around his waist*

I am the UWF Champion, and that is a statement that will continue on for a very long time. MVP, you are just the first guy to spread my legend. Congratulations your place in history has just been cemented thanks to me, see the casual fan will never remember you but thanks to me historians will remember you as a fact, as a statistic…Cody Rhodes title defense Number one. I mean that is awfully generous of me isn’t it? Hahaha

*Rhodes begins to laugh out*

Ozymandias

Reaction score

02_zpsdee7e995.jpg

The Miz takes a sharp intake of breath and closes his eyes allowing the pop from the crowd to die out before responding

The Miz: The only Blackout(!) we’re in danger of having is the network pulling the plug on this whole show because you’re like… ratings Kryptonite! (He gestures with his hand dismissively at Rollins) That’s a Superman reference for you there Seth, and yes that’s another of what we call “popular culture†references. I can understand your hostility towards popular culture as you are clearly still living in the 1950s. I mean, I feel like I’ve been booked in a match with John-Boy Walton for gods’ sakes. I understand you’re not a celebrity like me, I mean god, just look at you, you’re FAR from it. But c’mon, pick up a newspaper, y’know a copy of GQ, hell a copy of TV Guide! I know despite the beard suggesting otherwise that you’re not actually Amish, so come join us in the 21st century. It’s not all warm apple pie and little smiles on babies’ faces here in the real world. In the real world life is tough, life is hard and life will screw you over time and time again if you’re not smart enough to look after one thing and one thing only; yourself. Luckily for me, and unluckily for you, I am smart enough to look after number one. This Sunday I’m going to force you back into the real world, and I’m going to break the hearts of every single one of the viewers in the arena and at home cheering for your scruffy-looking ass. And lastly I’ll break your heart Seth, your heart and your soul. Then we’ll see how easy it is for you to be the living embodiment of optimism, when you’re a broken man.

The Miz pauses as the boos ripple around the arena, both at the insults to fan favourite Seth Rollins, but also to the insults directed at the fans themselves. The Miz paces up and down his side of the ring slowly before turning back to address Rollins

The Miz: But maybe I’m being a little harsh on you Seth. You did say earlier that about your Facebook and twitter going crazy cause of your “victory†against Frock Lesnar, and I actually did check that out before I came out here tonight. And it’s true; you do have a Facebook and a twitter so you’ve at least been introduced to the internet. But here’s the thing – let me just get my phone out (Miz reaches into his inside pocket and takes out his phone and begins scrolling through the screens) smartphone for a smart guy – I was surprised to see so many little people fawning over your victory, given the manner in which you won. So I decided to see what people who actually matter had to say about it, I checked out the dirt sheets and the reviews sites and I couldn’t believe my eyes; praise for Seth Rollins!

The crowd give a big cheer in support of Rollins

The Miz: Is everyone is completely blind!? You don’t deserve any praise! There were three reasons you got the win; cheating, incompetence and blind luck!

The crowd turn again, booing the accusation

The Miz:You don’t believe me? Well let me talk you through it one by one;

Number one: Cheating, your “Broski†Zack Ryder came down and interfered distracting that big idiot Lesnar and costing him the match. You and all these people are guilty of double-standards, you wanna cry foul play when Sheamus comes out but when Ryder does it it’s a “trustworthy broski coming to your aide� It’s just distraction plain and simple. You’re all a bunch of hypocrites.

Number two: Incompetence, Monday night has to be the only time Paul Heyman wasn’t around to save Lesnar’s ass. I have no idea what he was doing but he should have been taking care of Ryder. Heyman dropped that ball which meant Ryder’s little distraction plan worked.

Number three: The two previous reasons conspired to give you a huge slice of blind luck which helped you get the win. Cheating, incompetence and blind luck, THAT’S what it took to get your win. So here’s my question to you Seth Rollins; I like to know in advance how much ass-kicking I’m going to have to do in any given match, now should I use it all up kicking your ass, or am I going to have to save some up for Zack Ryder when he comes down to the ring and I gotta kick his ass too?

The Miz fixes Rollins with a stare as he awaits his response…

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Seth looks rather surprised, but the crowd is behind him.

045.jpg

Seth Rollins:

Miz, you never fail to surprise me at all. Now let's cut to the chase here, you said I cheated... Well I suppose if you see that as cheating then yeah I did. But allow me to tell you that Sheamus came down to help a behemoth, a man who's supposably that 'dangerous' he could take on the entire roster... Why would Sheamus need to do that? Y'see, it was probably a good think Zack Ryder came down to even the odds to make things fair. Yeah, fair... That's exactly how I saw it and I believe these people agree with me! Do you honestly see two on one being fair? I certainly don't. Now I remember back in high school when we once had one on one fights, but soon they became 10 onto one. How exactly is that fair Miz? Would it be fair if Zack Ryder came to the ring this week and you had nobody? No. That certainly isn't fair and I know what's right. At King of the Ring, it's one on one, there's nobody else. It's us doing battle in the ring. You can forget about everything else, you can forget about the past because this is the future. The future begins now and you've had your fifteen minutes of fame and that... that's up after King of the Ring! But if it's blind luck and incompetence that's allowing me to win then wow I am really, really surprised Miz. I really am. Determination is what strives me here, everytime I step into this building I get that rush, I get excited, I get pumped up for my match! Because I am here to prove to people like you that I'm not just a 'rookie', I am a 'wrestler' and I can be on your 'level' of wrestling! Don't believe me? I'll prove it at King of the Ring for you and everybody that doubts me backstage!

Miz isn't impressed by this at all, he tries to interrupt but isn't able to.

Hold your horses, I'll let you speak soon. After all I did have to hear you speak and rant, it seems to me it's the same thing every week, different person. But again with the movie references, this time Superman. It's quite funny because Miz, you're far from Superman. You might admire him and want to follow his footsteps but reality... it's all about REALITY and REALITY is, you cannot be Superman! This isn't a popularity contest at all Miz, it doesn't matter if I had heaps of friends or no friends, it seems to bother you that I do not simply care. What I care about is N-X-T and making it the number one brand, but with an attitude like yours... It may be hard, your attitude isn't for wrestling. Your anger towards some isn't appealing at all. Whether it's the hardcore music I like, the screaming, the way I dress, the things I do... Everyone's different. I am living the life right now, I could literally live the life of an Amish if I chose to, what would it matter to you? In fact, what does my life have to do with you? Is it that you're worried that you may become an outcast and your REALITY days are over? I'm quite sure the FOX Network will have you on for something... Maybe not Simpsons though, that's a real good show by the way! It is to my understanding that I do acknowlege that life isn't easy, I realise there is roadblocks here in N-X-T but I know I can overcome those roadblocks and charge straight through it. Really Miz, the 'Broken Man' line you used made me chuckle a little, you could try force me into a broken man but at the end of the day I will come back standing tall. You could put me down, but I'll never ever be down forever, I'll always find a way to get back up, because with the determination I have, there's no stopping me whatsoever! The ignition is on Miz, the flame is rising higher than ever before but once our match is over... It's all waterfalls and rivers... Whilst you become that 'flow', that height on the waterfall, from top to bottom... You will come crashing down.

Seth has a huge smile on his face as he looks quite confident.

But before I allow you to speak once again, it could just be a paroxysm for you... I'll see you at King of the Ring pal.

Seth walks past The Miz and gives him a little shoulder-bump, The Miz stumbles back a bit as he drops his microphone as Seth Rollins heads to the back as he gets prepared for King of the Ring.

Ozymandias

Reaction score

The Miz looks down at his jacket where Rollins bumped past him; he presses his tongue into his cheek and flicks some imaginary dust off his lapel as Rollins music hits and the fan favourite makes his way to the back. This snaps The Miz back to life; he grabs the mic from the mat;

The Miz: Whoa whoa whoa! Cut the music! Cut the music! (‘Flesh it Out’ comes to an abrupt halt) I’m not done yet and I think you’ll find even John-Boy Rollins said he would “allow†me to finish after he’d said his piece. It’s not my problem he high-tailed it out of here before I got the chance to say what I gotta say. First of all; I don’t wanna be Superman, and it’s not just the whole ‘underwear-on-the-outside-of-your-pants’ fashion faux pas I’m against, but that whole wussy secret identity thing? LAME! I’m The Miz 24/7 baby! In the ring, out of the ring, on the TV, off the TV. You can’t turn off the awesome. So, Superman? Pfft, unlikely. I’m far more like… Tony Stark! Millionaire playboy by day and man of IRON by night, and it is that man of iron that you Seth Rollins – “pal†– are going to be facing up against on Sunday night.

Now I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again and d’you know what? I’ll keep saying it until it gets through the skulls of everyone in the back, so listen carefully; I am not ashamed of where I have come from and I am PROUD of my background and the fact is, the UWF – specifically here on NXT -could be doing with a little more reality and I am the man who is going to bring the reality back to this entire company! I’ve got plans for this company, big plans, and they all start with King of the Ring.

King of the Ring is my springboard, my stepping stone to greatness. If I do want needs to be done at the big pay per view then there’s no stopping me. Seth Rollins wants to win this match for himself and his beautiful story, I want to win for myself, sure, but I want to win not only for myself, but to help save this whole business! I can reshape this whole company in my own image; this can be my awesome Mizness!

The boos ring out from the fans unhappy with The Miz’s self-importance

The Miz: Would FOX give me a job? Sure they would, FOX, ABC, NBC, HBO even the BBC from merry old England are queuing up at my door with offers, but I’m committed to the UWF and I am committed to becoming the NXT Champion. Seth Rollins you’re just obstacle number three. Lesnar was number one, Curtis was number two and on Sunday night I’ll be adding your name to the list of obstacles I’ve overcome on my way to the title. You’ve entertained everyone tonight with your little life story, but on Sunday night I can promise you that story will have a SKULL CRUSHING FINALE!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwesome! Now hit MY music!

0_zps45bc7a5e.jpg

The Miz throws the mic down as I Came to Play hits. He makes his way back up the ramp angrily eyeing up the crowd

NadupanyRobot

Reaction score
Re: KOTR- Zack Ryder vs Brock Lesnar

HERE COMES THE PAIN!

[video=youtube;Z7m9xo923H8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7m9xo923H8[/video]

Theme song starts to play around the arena very loud. Here they come, Brock Lesnar and his life-time friend Paul Heyman! What will happen tonight? Shut your mouth, watch and listen!

http://gifsoup.com/

Paul Heyman: Ladies and gentleman, my name is Paul Heyman! And I am representetive of Brock Lesnar. Today is the day which is very important to my client. Maybe someone was speaking inside the ring few moments ago but now, I don't care about it. Only thing I remember from that speech before show is that horrible accent... Nothing more. I'm not here to respond to loudmouthed kid, I'm here to talk about important things. I still don't get it... Zack Ryder still tries to verbally attack us. I see it little boring, why we don't take a real talk without being rude? Why don't you try to be professional Zack? Yes, It's nice that you beat Brock several weeks ago... But you don't have to say it every time you come outside the backstage. We all know that in UWF, there isn't a guy who can't wrestle. Everything is about how you sell it and about the way you choose...

Brock Lesnar looks straight to the eyes of Paul Heyman and Paul nods when Brock speaks about his way.

Brock Lesnar: That was clear as sky for me. I wasn't I am not and I will not be a friendly guy. I love FIGHT! I was born to step inside the ring and to torture people. It is not something personal between us Zack but I want to see you down on the mat with broken body... Because that's my style, that's my love and passion.

lesnarheyman.jpg

Paul Heyman: It's simple, Brock is not a rhetorical guy. He is the machine, the beast and tank of our duo. I know that if he have to take a microphone to talk as long as I speak... HE CAN DO IT! But why? Why? He have a friend in me and I like to be his manager and representetive. As a little kid I tried to be the big guy with muscles and with POWER to beat anyone. But the ability to fight was not the biggest present from nature given to me. When I was young a lot of people attacked me verbally the same way you did many times. One day I changed myself. My brain started to work and I they got what they deserved... I spoke to the biggest guy in our school and he gave them beating that they will not forget 'till they will rest in piece. When I met Mr. Lesnar, That memory just jumped in my head. Dominant force with full power plus brain of operation! What a great idea that was. No one can prove that we have been unsucessful like you said week after week after week... We made a lot of impact and we still can bring it! Yes, last month was fluke for all fighters who faced Brock because as everyone saw... Brock wasn't 100%. Why? He will explain it...

Paul seems to be sad after he touched this topic... Brock tries to speak but he has to wait a moment... What happened before they come here?

Brock Lesnar: Before I decided to come back in this business I had a bad life situation. I was jumped by some guys after I walked out of gym. It was at night and I wanted to walk home by my feet. Outta nowhere someone hit me with steel pipe straight to head. Only thing I remember after that hit was that 3 or 4 guys kicked me to head and to ribs... I had to lie weeks in hospital and then at home. I suffered very hard concussion and I had broken six ribs. Police didn't find the men who attacked me... When I was liing in my bed I had a lot of time to think about my life. I pointed out some plans and I made a priorities of them. One of them is to win a title in UWF. I had an unsucessful month by losing every match because of mistakes and one because of my seizure but that's past. How, when and where I will get some title doesn't matter but I WANT WEAR THAT DAMN GOLD AROUND MY WAIST! And I will not take my opponents as a people but as a obstacle to get what I want! You don't know how long you will live so you have to get WHAT YOU WANT!

ecwheyman.jpg

Paul Heyman: Now you know why I talked about hard training and full program... We had to made it because we want to be the best again. Life is hard Zack, you also now it... Even "The man beast" is a person. You can't predict what will happen next moment. I want to shake your hand and turn the past occasions to dust because of business so come out please.

Brock Lesnar: Like I said, there is nothing personal and I want to make a great match so let's shake hand. I don't want to be your friend but I want to make a our match THE BEST MATCH of this PPV! I don't know what I will do you inside the ring, what will happen but I want to make an impact, so let's go and shake a hand on it!

Now both men waits to Zack Ryder's entrance to into arena.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
UWF Survivor Series TT - Team Wolfe vs Team YES (Classic 5v5 Survivor Series Match)

Okay guys this is the thread for Team YES, Team Captain Ted DiBiase JR (Prodigy), Damien Sandow (RawisRey), Daniel Bryan (Hoov), Bray Wyatt (Sammeh) & The Big Show (STP) versus Team Wolfe, Team Captain Jeff Jarrett (BDC), Raven (Grimlock), Dean Ambrose (Captain Bumout), Rob Van Dam (Lub) & Rey Mysterio (Chase)

Prizes for Winning:

If Team Wolfe wins - YES MUST Disband
If Team YES wins - YES are in control of Smackdown for a month
The winner of the Final Fall - Number one contendership for the World Heavyweight Championship

----------------------------------

OOC: I'd love if Prodigy & BDC can get the TTs up first... Also, be greated if we could all go atleast one round each, you know the rules, One person from Each team and we won't be doing any 48 hour rule shit when it comes to the number of posts... We all go 1-All, 2-All, Etc. Etc. Big match deserves Big TTing, so let's do it.​

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Re: UWF Survivor Series TT - Team Wolfe vs Team YES (Classic 5v5 Survivor Series Matc

Fans in the arena cheer like crazy when all of a sudden

Who's the
Jumping
Out the Sky!

[video=youtube;eCPtBt-qVZ8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCPtBt-qVZ8[/video]

Fans cheer as the super hero of the UWF comes out to the ring and they are going crazy as the mask wonder comes out in his cape and utility belt. Rey seems focused on this match even more then usual match. Coming off a huge World heavyweight title loss Rey is looking to redeem himself as a member of team Wolfe. Rey goes into the ring after some fan interactions and he begins to talk on the microphone

images

Rey Mysterio: Citizens of the UWF... I just want first upmost apologize, as well congratulate to someone. First want to apologize to you the fans for not being able to keep my word as staying as world heavyweight champion. I really wanted to keep it and fend off any evil, but I will congratulate John on his performance. Although John I didn't like your selfishness on how you won the world heavyweight title, I'll admit you got me at my weakest, and for that I will congratulate you. Although I still believe your not the hero the UWF needs right now. You are the world champion, and I got your back and wish you luck. Now onto the main subject... it seems to me that the Smackdown roster is in trouble, and that there seems to be a rift of power struggle here in the UWF. Our general manager Desmond Wolfe has been having trouble keeping hold of the sinister group known as YES. This team right here is evil to the bone and will not stop at gaining power here in the UWF. Right now they are the tag team champions and they currently hold the money in the bank. Those two powers are greater than most people think, and the thing that makes this match even greater with the rings of power that is introduced here is the fact of the matter is that if YES wins they get all the power here in the UWF... and for me that can't go down.

Rey paces around the ring and he walks around worried at the thought of even Y.E.S controlling Smackdown

Rey Mysterio: The fact of the matter is if YES gains control of Smackdown. Even it is for one month evil stuff will go down, and will tarnish Smackdown forever that is why Team Desmond is form... or as like to calling the Heroes of SD. That is who we are, we got men like our captain current UWF European champion Jeff Jarrett, former television champion Raven; now Raven we still have our differences but I'll let it slide for now, former European, and current TV champion my boy Rob Van Dam, former World Heavyweight champion Dean Ambrose, and not to mention the super hero of the UWF, former World heavyweight champion me. Together we will destroy the evil that is known as YES because if they lose the must disband forever!

Fans cheer as Rey smiles at the sound of it and he goes to begin to speak

Rey Mysterio: There team though they aren't slouches. First starting off with the Big Show. Now Show and I we have battled many times. One thing about Show is that he has always doubted me because of my size. Show never really took me seriously at all as a competitor. He always felt with his size that he can get the upper hand on me. Well Show there is no doubt you're are the biggest person in this match, and our team does not have the size to take you down, but you forget what else we have besides size. We have my heart, we have the craziness of Dean, and the mind of Raven by our side. By Survivor Series we will have cooked up a plan too take you down Show.

Then we got Ted Dibiase a man who is a powerful villain with all the money at this mans disposal. For all we know this man right here could have hired hitman already to take us out before Survivor Series. Though Ted you forget that at 619 headquarters that I have cameras every where. So Ted none of your crazy schemes will work on us. Now Ted you may feel that since your the fresh man back. No one will be able to touch you. Ted I think you might be forgetting some things. Rob, Dean, and I we all still want a piece of you holmes. We're not forgetting what you did to us as your time as world heavyweight champion. So Ted I would like to say welcome back because your going to be in one tough fight between three men who can't wait at the chance to get a piece at you.

Now onto Daniel Bryan, and Damien Sandow the tag team champions of the world. You know these guys claim to be the best tag team in the business. Yet they have not gone against either Rob and I for the tag team titles. Now they will witness what a tag team is at Survivor series. You two have been a hair in my backside since you guys formed. Ever since you guys came here you've done nothing but sinister acts that can't be forgiven lightly. You really think you guys are untouchable, and that is what makes me sick. You've done nothing but caused a huge rift here in the UWF. Whether it is add Bray to your group, or just being a nuisance to Desmond you guys must end, and promise me by my cape I will end it at Survivor Series. You to will no longer be chanting YES... you two men be chanting NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO

the fans begin to chant "NO NO NO NO" throughout the building as Rey starts to laugh having a good time and begins to speak again

Rey Mysterio: Let's play a game.... alright give me a N

Fans reply saying N

Give me an O

fans reply with an O

Rey Mysterio:What's that spell?

Fans in the arena go NO as the fans keep chanting it Rey keeps smiling as he begins to speak again

Rey Mysterio: Now as my friend AJ Styles would say... that is phenomenal. Anyways back to business real quick. Now the final member of team YES, is a young lad that I spoke to many months ago. I told this man you have a choice either to be a villain, or to be a hero. The man had many capabilities to become a hero, but when he talked about burning his daddy... I knew where he stood and that man is Bray Wyyat. Bray you could argue would not be in the position he is at if it wasn't because of YES. YES almost made Bray who he is as a human being, they gave him the money in the bank contract. Which is the most dangerous tool here in UWF. A championship match that can be used antytime anywhere, and Bray is almost at winning edge in this situation. Bray too him it doesn't matter if he gets a world heavyweight title shot.

Bray right now has an automatic one that he can use anytime anywhere. Well let me tell you what Bray as long as I am around that will not happen. Bray this is going to be a promise from me, you either cash that briefcase in clean, or you suffer the consequences. Bray one of my main objectives at Survivor Series is too make sure that you get damaged in this match. Damaged too the point where you won't be able to cash in that briefcase at Survivor Series that is a objective of mine and I look to make it happen. Ya see Bray YES guided you too the point where your at now, and I truly believe Bray deep down in your heart that you can be a good guy, but that is something you will choose at Survivor Series. So Bray just know it is not only me gunning after you... it is Ambrose, it is Rob, it is Raven, it is Jarrett. Also don't be surprised if Desmond gets some pops in there.Just know homie at Survivor Series it could be a long night for you.

Now this match at survivor series it is going to be a big one. Person with the final pin fall gets a world heavyweight title shot, the title shot is the least of my worries right now my goal is to bring justice back in the UWF. The opportunity of bringing down a group of villains doesn't come often, and for me being able to do that will be something I will be proud about. See individually these men are not so tough, but as a group these villains are scary. So this match means a lot too me, this match will truly bring justice back here in UWF... and just in case there is some major trouble I brought this. I've been saving this for a special occasion.

Rey goes outside of the ring and he bring out a mop fans are confused as Rey smiles as he goes back in the ring with the mop in his hand

Rey Mysterio: This right here is a special weapon... a weapon I was going to bring out facing a big villain, right now seems the perfect time to use it. This is the mop of justice. One swipe of this in the fact of any persons face wipes away the evil of that person for a whole minute. It is a prototype, and I haven't faced anyone evil enough for me too pull this out, but I feel like it is an appropriate time to use this weapon in this match. So team YES bring it holmes, because team Desmond will literally mop you up at Survivor series... and once again justice will be brought back in professional wrestling!

Fans cheer as Rey drops the mic in his hand and starts to raise the mop in his hand prancing around as the fans start to chant "619" as Rey celebrates with the fans as some people touch the mop. Rey goes back to the ring and he smiles with the "mop of justice" in his hand waiting a person to come out.

Reactions: 1 person

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Re: UWF Survivor Series TT - Team Wolfe vs Team YES (Classic 5v5 Survivor Series Matc

Suddenly out of nowhere ...

ONE OF A KIND!

[video=youtube;OAMVDXrsSf8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAMVDXrsSf8[/video]

After a while "One Of a Kind" by Breaking point hits the PA System of the arena as the crowd goes crazy. With the first guittar riff hits, one of the most loved UWF superstars Rob Van Dam and his manager Bill "Fonzie" Alfonso appear under the titantron with a wide smile on their faces as the crowd chants RVD's name. Huge ovation for Rob Van Dam and Fonzie. RVD goes down the ramp and making his way towards the ring, while Fonzie is jumping behind him, holding the Television Championship in his hands and he's blowing his whistle ...

rvdandfonzie.png

On the way to the ring, Rob is high-fiving many of the fans and when he reaches the ring, he enters it and after him goes Fonzie. Rob then jumps and turns around, pointing with his thumbs at him, while Fonzie goes for the microphone. When he gives the mic to RVD and RVD then high-fives his tag team partner Rey Mysterio. Rob then starts to speak ...

As I'm lookin' at you bud, I see you're very-well prepared for our match. I don't know if that mop should be considered as a weapon or a thing that should make us laugh. No sorry bro, nonetheless ...

RVD just points under the ring and Fonzie leaves the ring, looking under it. After a while Fonzie pulls out a bucket-o from underthe ring and throws it in, as he get himself back in too. RVD grabs the bucket-o and continues ...

See Rey Rey? Imagine like that mop is you and this bucket is me. We complete each other perfectly. And just like these two things are cleaning up the floors in the clubs, which are messed up by young vomiting teenagers, who can't get hold of their own stomach, when they're drinking, we are cleanin' the "streets" of UWF. We are the cleaning crew here, dude. And what a better way, to clean up all the fuckin' mess, than get all the villains in one ring and slap them all over their ugly faces. I don't know how about you, but me? Pff, can't wait, buddy. You see, I'm really sorry for you and I feel kinda disappointed, 'cause I know you would be a great World Heavyweight Champion, but at least, we can finally get our job done. Well, at least a part of it. I know what it is to be a champion ... as far as I'm concerned, I'm the new Television Champion and is there a better way to make the ratings of the show higher, then letting Rob Van Dam, the new Television Champion enter every single household via their television? Nooo. But dude, we're superheroes and all we need to clean up the mess, that these "villains" as you like to call them, are our hands, feets, bellies ... some people are even using their heads, which is kind of weird to me though. But if it's for the right thing, do what you want. All I want to say Rey Rey is that we don't need these things ...

RVD takes the bucket and throws it out of the ring. Then he looks at Mysterio, who's holding the mop very proudly. RVD just shrugs his shoulders and continues ...

If you wanna keep it, you can bro. It's always better not to take away child's toy. And never take away their candy ... I tried that once ... never willing to do that again. *Mysterio looks at RVD with very strict look in his eyes* What? It looked tasty. And I needed some sugar, you know I'm a diabetic ... Okay, I'm not screw it. You and I, Rey, we both know, that Ted DiBiase is not the real threat here. He came back, just to make his name famous again and he was probably running out of money, so let's just say he's not here to fight and I believe he'll let others to do the dirty work. I don't know if you have met him before, but I did, well it wasn't a great experience ... for him, of course. And Rey I don't see the point in Teddy hiring some "hitman" to take us out before Survivor Series, because nobody would be able to do that. You see, you've got my back and I've got my back too. So there's no reason to worry about. As a matter of fact, they should be worried about themselves, because we can strike at any time. Hiding in the shadows, in the dark corners and then BAM! Know what I mean? The thing is I beat Ted before and I'll beat him again, only this time, I'll get some extra hits in to make this a entertaining one ...

Crowd cheers and RVD has a wide smile on his face ...

FFEi1.jpg

Then there's the fat guy with the jelly belly. I know you people could say: "Hey Rob. He kicked your ass on SmackDown.". And I mean, what's up with that, guys? Nobody cares what happened so many weeks ago, especially when I am the Television Champion and that big bald monkey is just a big bald monkey. You see, I don't have "Embarassing opponents" written in my job description, but hell, that's a lot of fun. And if that big guy thinks he's gonna beat me again. Whatever. I'll break his arms, rip off his legs, knock out his tee ... *RVD suddenly stops in the middle of a sentence. Rob looks at Fonzie, who gives him a wide "no-teethed" smile* Well. I'm gonna knock his head off! Yeah, that's right. You see I can do to him whatever I want, 'cause I'm Mr. Friday Night and Rob Van Dam has got enough pull around here to do what I want. Just like Rey Rey said, you're a big guy Show, but I don't see the point in saying that, so let's just pretend like he didn't say that, 'cause as a matter of fact, on Rey Mysterio is enough to take you down and knock yoor lights out fot he rest of the day. So, let's put this way, we'll let Rey Rey to finish some unsettle business with you and I'm sure, Rey Rey will eliminate you, because he's The Little Biggest Man. He may be little, but I'm sure he's got bigger balls in his pants than you have ...

People started to chant "619! 619! 619!" for a while and then they give RVD applause ...

Then there's the guy, who I defeated two weeks ago, I don't wanna act like it automatically means, I'm gonna beat him again, but I'm Rob Van Dam. I mean that guy, Brett or Bray is good he's got the briefcase, you know Money In The Bank holder, but he's just not on the same level as RVD is. But before our match, I predicted I'm gonna beat him. Dude I beat him and as a bonus I beat that hashtag NobodyCaresAboutHim kid. And this time I'm saying, I'm gonna beat you again and guess what's gonna happen at Survivor Series. It will be Rob Van Dam pinning Bray Wyatt 1 ... 2 ... 3 and becoming the new number one contender to the World Heavyweight Championship. And after I win that World title, I'm gonna invite you to be the guest on my celebration, and you know what? You can take the briefcase with you. At least we'll have that kind of business settled and you will be written in books of UWF as another man, who wasn't able to successfully cash in his contract. And as I'm thinking about it, I'll probably keep this Television title too, I guess I'm gonna become a double champion again. Sounds cool right?

"RVD! RVD! RVD!" chants can be heard all around the arena and Rob nods his head, shrugs his shoulders again and smiles. But Van Dam has still something to say ...

But then there is a group of two guys, who act like rebellous kids at kindergarten. They're runnin' around in their underwear, taking everybody's toys and making everybody cry. Uhm, not this time. I don't care if it's going to be me, or Rey Rey, suck-a-dick Jarrett, my old buddy Raven or that freak Ambrose. The only thing I know is that I won't let you walk out of this match as a winners. I won't let you control SmackDown for a month, because the only man, who should decide what will be happening in the future is a General Manager and the current GM is Desmond Wolfe and I have no desire to listen to this gay couple, telling me what to do. So it's your choice, you either get your asses kicked at Survivor Series or you'll get some good old fashioned ass kicking season ticket for a one month. And believe me, it's not good feeling, being hunted twenty-four/seven for a month and believe me I am able to do that. You won't sleep, you won't eat, you won't even be able to take a shit without having Rob Van Dam, Mr. Pay-Per-View deep in your mind. And who knows this week we'll win 5-on-5 traditional Survivor Series match and next week me and Rey Rey are holding Tag Team Championships in our hands. And if you ask me, no .. I won't beg your indulgence skunks ...

RVD throws the mic out of the ring and makes his signature R-V-D pose, looking in the crowd and people are saying Rob Van Dam's name with him, when suddenly ....

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats

[video=youtube;t0fXXBeeKBY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0fXXBeeKBY[/video]

Sandows music begins and the crowd immediately boo towards the stage, Sandow emerges through the curtain the title seemingly missing but as always under his robe. He twirls his finger along with this music before raising both his hands up in the air.

SD_674_Photo_042.jpg

Sandow lowers them and looks around for a moment or two before looking in the ring, he begins to make his way down to the ring raising his microphone as if it were a wine glass.

SD_671_Photo_037-1.jpg

Damien Sandow:

Allow me to beg your indulgence for one moment, I am one half of YOUR UWF Tag Team Champions, Damien Sandow and as always I am here to help all of you. Including the two of you in the ring at this very moment, for both of you have these peoples best interest in mind and you wish to protect them from, as you’ve put it, “evil-doersâ€. And it is in this quest for righteousness that both of you, Mr. Mysterio to a greater extent, have failed to realize what you are truly doing. You are both giving these poor pedestrians false hope, with your Heroic actions you stray them to believe if trouble should ever come their way Rey Mysterio will be there to swoop in and do the “right thingâ€. But you will not always be there, you two are just two men, you cradle these people like infants and yet you deny them the ability to walk and talk on their own.

Sandow shakes his head disapprovingly

That is what differs the two of you from myself, I am no Hero or Super hero for that matter, I am a savior. Mr. Mysterio as I’ve witnessed in the past you save one person from a muggers wrath, and yet that same mugger will only go home and try against an even weaker victim. I however shine my enlightenment out throughout the entire UWF Audience and beyond, so that I may impart my wisdom towards those miscreants and with my guiding light save them from their own self-imposed ignorance. You save one old lady, I save an entire populace from itself, and that is why I come here with an offer for both of you. You call yourselves the Justice League, Which is perfect because I have been saving these people and the roster from drowning in the sea of inequity.

*Sandow stops for a moment thinking before putting his hand on his chest and chuckling*

I do apologize I understand my vernacular can befuddle the doltish, Mr. Mysterio Mr…Van…Dam…inequity is the lack of fairness and or justice. So you see we are all seeking what is best for these poor inept fools, my offer is a simple one. My offer is for you two to help enlighten these people, to help teach these men and women how to walk on their own and how to live without the aid of fictitious super heroes. And the way to do that, is by allowing a man who knows just how to teach them to do so without obstruction, all you would clearly need to do is not stand on a ring apron come Survivor Series and allow Your Enlightened Saviors to collectively take over the Smackdown Serial for two fortnights. For in those two fortnights we will be able to enlighten all of them without worrying about miscreants and ignoramuses opposing our moral lessons. This is of course an offer both of you would benefit from for we all know what the outcome would be if you choose to oppose my message, it would be the same result it would however come at your discomfort and our having to soil our extremities of you…so please heed this benevolence I am imparting.

*The crowd boos as Sandow walks up the Steel steps, but chooses to remain on the ring apron*

In case you doubt that, let us review the facts. In my second match here in UWF, I defeated you my vertically challenge friend in a singles bout. Mr. Bryan and I have defeated any tag team come up to challenge us, in fact Mr. Bryan, Mr. Wyatt, and I once teamed to defeat the Survivor Series main event. We have experience in tag teaming which makes our victory even more certain, both of you claim to be a tag team and yet I do not recall many of your pairings for it seems both of you seem more concerned about yourself. Mr. Ambrose is a man I’ve defeated and Raven is a miscreant who won thanks to Mr. Ambrose interference. And Mr. Jarrett is simply man present to fill in the roster just as he is filling in the rest of this so called team, he is an unworthy opponent and it vexes me that I have to subject these people to watching such an abhorrent contest that will not teach them anything but that is the price to pay for enlightenment.

Sandow shakes his head as if in sorrow before moving on to the next point*

Now review our cohesive unit, Mr. DiBiase a former world heavyweight Champion and a man I’ve gotten along with in the past. Mr. Show a man who might have had issue with some of us in the past but with his sheer power and our guiding mind he will be an unstoppable force, Mr. Wyatt who is the carrier of the Money in the Bank briefcase, and Mr. Bryan and I one the greatest in ring grappler in our company and the other the most intellectually gifted individual in same said company. If you need merit to our team, we defeated Mr. Hardy and Mr. Edge in a bout and they immediately were handed a world championship bout. In fact it seems whenever I defeat someone they go on and get handed a championship bout, like Mr. Mysterio or Mr. Cena. But it makes no difference for at the Survivor Series event we will attain a world championship bout of our own.

*Sandow ponders for a moment before going on*

But what I seek is control of this brand, so that I can save it first hand and have a platform from which to enlighten these “peopleâ€. The five of you are simply the five men our miscreant of a general manger could find that would be on this team, you are five individuals vying for an opportunity while we are one cohesive unit seeking the enlightenment of the unwashed masses. Enlightenment that they so desperately, desperately yearn for; at Survivor Series we will shine a light on the false idols of this brand, and in doing so we will be placed upon a pedestal from which these people can look up upon and lead their lives as such leaving doltishness behind in favor of acumen. This will occur whether you choose to appear or not, therefore so as to not cause you embarrassment, and to save face with all these people for a short time I extend this offer to not only the two of you but the your entire team. So that whoever has enlightenment shine through the mildew growing on their minds and decide to take this offer, you will be doing all these people a great service. And in turn yourselves a great service, we are not here to dispose of you we are here to save you.

*The crowd begins to chant “Sandow Sucksâ€, growing loud enough for Sandow to turn his head and look almost disgusted*

Please remain silent when I am speaking.

*The crowd only continues*

You are all behaving like children; you are all only embarrassing yourselves.

*Sandow pauses until he can speak once more.

However, we only wish to save those who can be. I always attempt to convert people to my word, but when they choose to not do so and to try and keep these people walking down the line to the slaughter of their own intelligence…that is when they must be eradicated. So that is why I pose this question, do you wish to help these people become better or do you go against my teachings? Because as a so called hero you must know when something is truly beneficial for the masses and when it is you who seek their need of you for your own egotistical reasons. Or is that your mask not only conceals your face, but your eyes from the truth.

*Sandow pauses as if expecting an answer before he moves on*

Either way, Smackdown will be under our control, and under our control it will be cleansed of the filth that plagues it. Today all of you may oppose this washing just like children oppose a bath, but afterwards when your minds are free you will be thanking the people who did so. Because at that time you will finally learn how great perceptibility is and for the first time in your life you will truly live, these two men seek to put a smile on your faces but I will teach you how to first truly appreciate a smile when I tear down the chains of ignorance that have a hold of your simple minds… And at that time I will be there to say to all of you two simple words you will never forget, You’re Welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.