UWF 2012: Past Pay-Per-View Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
[video=youtube;2TwLOOFvzS4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TwLOOFvzS4[/video]

A sound that has not been heard for several months rings out, a sound that the fans have been dying for. This sound is none other than the infamous shattering glass that precedes the opening riff of the entrance theme of one of the most popular and successful superstars in professional wrestling, Stone Cold Steve Austin. At the sound of the shattering glass, thousands and thousands of fans are brought to their feet, cheering in unison, as the camera pans around the arena to get a shot of all of them. Many are seen with various signs dedicated to the Rattlesnake, while others are donning a variety of Austin memorabilia, and many of the fans belong to both groups. Just as it seems like they can't be anymore excited to be cheering for the Bionic Redneck again, out he comes from the backstage, stopping at the top of the stage with his UWF Championship over his shoulder, soaking it all in.

AUSTIN316.JPG

After a moment, Austin begins walking down the ramp towards the ring, making his way up the steel steps and along the apron, stepping over the middle rope and entering the ring. Stone Cold walks over to the nearest corner and ascends it, throwing up the Stone Cold Salute with one hand and raising his championship belt as high as he can with the other hand. Austin steps down and heads to the corner diagonal from the one he was just standing on, repeating the process. Austin steps down again after posing and repeats the process with the remaining turnbuckles before signaling for a microphone from the ringside officials. He is granted one as he makes his way into the ring.

The fans erupt with further excitement as Austin stands there with the microphone in hand, soaking in the adoration further. His theme music fades out until it can no longer be heard playing, making the deafening "Austin!" chants more audible than they were before, as they echo throughout the arena and seem to shake the place. After a moment, Austin raises the microphone to his mouth and begins to speak.

0.jpg

Stone Cold: It's been almost nine weeks since I won the You Dubya Eff Championship, but tonight as I sit here with this belt, admiring its beauty and reminiscing on the long, hard road to carrying it, this is the first time I'm getting to truly appreciate it. And that's because, for the first time in nine weeks I'm thinking clearly, I've got my head screwed onto my shoulders instead of up my own ass. Instead of showering everyone within earshot with boastful, ego stroking garbage that served in assisting no one but myself, I am now back in control of the weapon that is my loose tongue, and because I once again care where I'm shooting and what I'm shooting, my words still serve to benefit me, but now they only destroy those that choose ta' cross me.

Four nights ago, I did what everyone said that I wouldn't do, that I couldn't do. I beat Christian to retain the You Dubya Eff Championship and I ended his undefeated streak, a match that ended in a fashion that he wasn't satisfied with, an ending that I was initially indifferent to as long as it meant I was still the champion, but the more I think about it, the more dissatisfied I find myself with the way things went down as well. Christian was the biggest damn challenge I've had since comin' to the You Dubya Eff, and even though I told him I'd be several steps ahead of him once we got to the match itself, I knew that battling him in the ring was going to be just as challenging as battling him on the microphone was.

And that night, we put on a hell of a match, a war that would truly prove who the better man of the two of us was, a battle that would crown the more deserving champion, and it was on the fast track ta' doing just that but ultimately fell short. Christian got his foot under the bottom rope, but the referee counted three anyway. So yeah I'm still the You Dubya Eff Champion, and yeah I fought my ass off ta' make sure that didn't change, but I've done so under circumstances I didn't want ta' do so under.

Normally Stone Cold doesn't give a damn, and thinks the rules can piss off, but he's heard that his championship reign was a fluke for too long, so for once I'm gonna uphold the rules. I wanna defend this here belt with honor, and keep it not because of count out, not because of disqualification, not because of what I did to my opponent when the ref was knocked down. I wanna keep it because I beat the piece a' trash challenging for it an' pinned 'em one, two, three, without their foot under the damn rope!

This gets the crowd further behind Austin, as if they could cheer the man any louder, as they show their appreciation for his sportsmanship by beginning an, "Austin!" chant.

But what's done is done and the only thing I can do is move forward, it's not like that's the only reason my match stirred up controversy anyhow. Some say I won the match because of the fact that I reverted back to my old middle finger raisin', beer drinkin', glass shatterin', "What" chantin' ways. That certainly helped me look at things the way I needed to ta' win, so in that respect yeah it factored into the finish, but if you think the booker of the contest looked at the change of heart and picked me as the winner solely on that, I'm gonna have ta' ask ya ta' quit smokin' what Rob Van Dam's smokin'.

Some people laugh regarding the shot at the European Champion, others, "Ooooh" in response.

You all saw how I won, but that's not why I won. I won because I held nothing back, I won because I did everything I was gonna do and then some. I took all the doubt that everyone had in me and I combined it with the frustration I felt regarding the chip on Christian's shoulder that he didn't earn or deserve ta' have and fired on all cylinders, remaining a house of fire. In short, I did what I do best, I opened up a can of whoopass and made sure the championship remained where it belongs.

But as one obstacle is overcome, another one is placed in my path. Raw's main event for Summerslam has been revealed and it's one hell of a contest. Stone Cold Steve Austin will put the You Dubya Eff Championship on the line against Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Em Vee Pea, and a sixth competitor ta' be named in an Elimination Chamber match. Quite a tall order, but you bet yer bottom dollar it's an order I'm more than ready ta' fill.

Other men would be worried if they were in my position. I mean, I already have a target on me because of the fact I hold what they all want around my waist, but on top of that I'm the only man in this match that the crowd cheers for, so that right there is two reasons for them ta' wanna beat my ass before they focus on each other. Not to mention, three of the four revealed competitors are in the same faction, and even though their split seems imminent, I'm not one to assume and wouldn't put it past 'em ta' try and utilize their numbers game in the steel structure and try ta' mug me out of the match.

And ya know what, maybe it'll play out that the In Dubya Oh does get ta' beat down Stone Cold, maybe it'll be all five of us in the match with no eliminations and I get jumped by all four of you. Maybe the fifth guy's also a heel and he helps you whip my ass. Regardless, I'm gonna keep getting back up and I'm going to overcome the odds. Because while Em Vee Pea and Cody Rhodes have been in this type a' match before, and Randy's done so four times, there's one of ya that hasn't, and that's the sumbitch I just beat, Christian.

So not only is one of you a desirable target because of your inexperience, the rest of you are also at a disadvantage. Because while you've been in an Elimination Chamber, I've been in the more savage version where weapons were scattered about the fray. I was in an Extreme Elimination Chamber match, at Summerslam, ironically enough. And in the match, just like this one, I was the defending champion. So I've been in this position before, and since I just repeated history and kept my Great American Bash winning streak going, I'd say there's a good chance I'll repeat history at Summerslam.

Let's start at the top of the heap and keep digging until I get ta' every one of you bottomfeeders. Em Vee Pea, the self-proclaimed highest paid soup-er-star not only on Tuesday Night Raw, but in all of You Dubya Eff. If you'll remember, Em Vee Pea had a number one contender's match at Starrcade against Mister Anderson, a match that he lost but once Ken got the contendership, he no-showed the match and that's why it was only me and Christian four nights ago. So it's funny ta' me that you find yourself with a shot at my belt anyway, especially since we had words at Starrcade referring to the fact that you might earn yourself one.

Tell me this, Montel. Why is it that everyone's so impressed with you? Because yer ballin'? I don't even know what the hell that's supposed ta' mean, ballin'. Is it cuz ya play basketball? (What?) Baseball? (What?) Football? (What?) Teeball? (What?) Skee Ball? (What?) Paddle Ball? (What?) Whiffle Ball? (What?) Volleyball? (What?) Or are you just a compulsive teabagger and you like ta' brag about it?

Maybe they're impressed because you make big things pop and little things stop, which makes about as much sense as Vince Russo holding a booking seminar, but who the hell am I ta' dictate what passes as ebonic slang and what doesn't, I'm not an authority on that kind of thing obviously. Or maybe they're hoping one day yer gonna punch a sumbitch in the abdomen and sparks are gonna fly out as he falls flat on his ass. Perhaps you can break it down for me, because I don't get it. When I look at you, I wanna slap the sunglasses off yer face. I wanna rip the braids out of yer hair, I want to hang you from one of the Chamber walls by your necklaces and lay into yer stomach like candy's gonna fall outta yer ass. I do love a good pinata.

Cody Rhodes, I don't remember the tournament match the Raw card refers to when it comes to the history between you and I, instead I think back to the days of me kickin' yer ass all over the iMPACT Zone, back when you were doing the "Dashing" bullshit and giving beauty tips, tweezing yer eyebrows and putting on lip balm and somehow managing to act like more a smurf than yer brother Dustin. And as much as I'd like ta' tell ya that things are better now, they aren't, I mean ya come out here every week, well actually ya don't ya sit in the backstage and whine about not being booked for promo time, but you appear on Stone Cold's show every week looking like yer trying to keep yer face fresh and talking like yer constipated.

You walk around with the same pissed off look on yer face that your old tag team partner Bob Holly walks around with, and I don't know if it's because you believe in what yer saying and everything you gripe about actually irks you, or your face is stuck like that. Either way, you have a sense of entitlement about this particular title shot, like it's something that's been stolen from you time and time again, like it's the proverbial carrot dangled before the steed's mouth ta' motivate him ta' run faster. Well, now that you're getting your shot, the reality is the only thing you're entitled to is the frosty can of whoopass I've got sitting in my fridge with your name on it.

Randy Orton, you're an interesting case because our paths never crossed before You Dubya Eff, and now they can't seem to quit crossing. I'll be honest, I look forward to whipping your ass for a different reason. To prove that you're nothing like Stone Cold, to keep you from winning my championship, those are the obvious ones, the reason I'm referring to is a matter of defending honor. If anyone had anything stolen from them it's Austin Aries. You sons a' bitches should be split up right now, no In Dubya Oh ta' speak of, but instead a far more talented soup-er-star is back on the independent circuit while this ridiculous circus act continues. Not if I have anything ta' do with it, especially if you try ta' group up on me.

Which brings me to the last of you chuckleheads, Christian. I was hoping that I had punched you enough in our match ta' swell yer mouth shut for a bit so you couldn't talk so damn much, but when Raw went on the air this week, you talked and talked and talked and flapped yer stupid little gums without end or limitation. Well good news, the time for talking has resumed, you have one more shot at the You Dubya Eff Championship and you better make it count, because I'm not letting you near the contendership if and when you lose for the second time. Because now it's the world doubting you, and not only that, yer fellow stablemates are doubting you. (What?) Over on Smackdown your old buddy Edge is doubting you. (What?) At home, your wife and kids are doubting you. (What?) But most of all, now that you don't have your undefeated streak ta' brag on, you are doubting yourself.

If it concerns you that I had more to say ta' some of you than others, don't worry, I'll have plenty more ta' say about all of you when you start showing yer faces in Stone Cold's ring. As for this mystery participant, I could give Zack Gowen's prosthetic leg who the sixth participant is. Is it Bully Ray? Is it The Rock? Is it Christopher Daniels? I could speculate all day, but I'm not going to, because whether it's Hawkins or the silly bastard behind the codes, or anyone else on either roster, having debuted or not yet debuted, they will be eliminated from the match just like the other four. And Stone Cold will leave Summerslam the way he left the Great American Bash, Backlash, Starrcade, and Wrestlemania, having just opened up a can of whoopass and won.

And THAT'S the bottom line...

As Austin goes to utter his famous trademark line, what has been known to occur many times in the past happens, he is cut off by the entrance music of one of his opponents.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
re: UWF Past Pay-Per-View Trashtalking

Whoa Oh

[video=youtube;Giwckon0Qhw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Giwckon0Qhw[/video]

*The crowd immediately boo having heard the famous catchphrase cut off by the opener they dread hearing. As only one can judge plays over the PA, with the arena and Austin looking towards the stage, Cody Rhodes finally emerges. The same cold, angry look on his face as usual making his way down the ramp slowly*

Codyun.jpg

*As he does he lifts his microphone up before he even gets to the ring*

Cody Rhodes:

Isn't that...cute. The Old Stone Cold is..."Back", and all these people love it. And yet I can't help but notice that no matter what place we're in...in the Rattle Snake roller coaster known as your attitude, that you always stay the same. And that is why, even when these people hate you there are stragglers who love the big bad Rattle Snake. As far as I go, well they hated me out of jealousy, and now they just hate me out of spite. Because I represent the worst part of all of them, this mask over my face represents the mask all these people wear on a daily basis. Because no matter how pathetic and repugnant their lives may be, they always put a smile on their face to everyone watching, this mask covers up what is truly underneath and that is their hatred for one another. I am the personification of your malevolence and in being that I show what that truly entails, that said this is not about them...this is about One Year...One Year of waiting...One Year of planning...ONE YEAR of Hard Work all culminating in one night...This isn't about Stone Cold, The nWo, MVP or whoever the last guy is...This is about Cody Rhodes finally....FINALLY...being redeemed. At Summerslam I finally erase what happened at last years Summerslam, At Summerslam I finally take my place...a Place I earned a year ago...atop this business. Those backstage threw me into this match because it is the Elimination Chamber, they think that because this is the Chamber that all the big names will assure my loss and I won't be able to talk about not getting a shot...I'm not supposed to win this match and yet that has been my story my ENTIRE Career...that is how I've become world champion before.

*Rhodes walks across the ring apron stepping into the ring*

The difference between you and I Austin, is that when you attack someone there is nothing behind it. It's just that redneck gene, that mentality of when things go wrong...punch and kick whatever is in your way. But when I put my hands on someone, there is a very...very good reason behind it. My Whole life I did things the right way, I had the look, I had the talent, I had the wins, I did everything I was supposed to do and yet it was never up to me. Just because it was my destiny to be "The Man" Of my generation, it didn't mean those in charge saw it that way. So they decided to shun me away, to keep doing the work around and as secretly as possible make sure Cody Rhodes was never the guy he was supposed to be. But this...This new outlook on life isn't just caused by them...it is caused by each and every one of the hideous pedestrians in this arena tonight. Because I would show up on the titantron, and I would take time out of My busy schedule to help these people...to give them tips on how to look better and as a result feel better. And you all threw it back at me, You didn't want to change because your taught to settle...Well Cody Rhodes does not settle. By the absence of attractiveness here tonight, I can tell that all of you simply want to be homely looking. And that is all up to you now because I am done giving you all tips, I am done gracing everyone with my dashing good looks...now I only worry about one thing and that is getting to where I've always meant to be. Austin, you had to work hard to get here, and yet in the years where you were scratching and clawing through wrestling promotions no one cared about...all those years until you finally made it...only to be too old and now starting to run on your last legs...that is the price of paying dues. I don't Pay dues, I haven't hit my prime and yet I've accomplished more in UCW and UWF than you have, Which means unlike those who made it when they were old I won't be going anywhere anytime soon...

*The crowd boos the thought, but Rhodes simply twist his head to the side continuing.*

And that is why I could afford this year...this year of embracing the darkness those in charge shoved me into, because it allowed me to release my full potential. As Dashing Cody Rhodes I could beat anyone, but I had a factor in me that would cause me to worry about my face. But now, that is covered, this...this mask isn't for protection from the physical...I'm not protecting Dashing I'm hiding it from having to see what I'll do to get it to where it should of gotten to alone. The Cody Rhodes you remember, especially at that time of my career was a whole different person...that was a naive, wet behind the ears kid...who had talent to make it but was too naive to see those screwing him out of what was his. Now I'm not the Cody Rhodes who was talented enough to have it all, now because of them I enjoy hurting people...and with my talent that isn't a matter of how it is a matter of who I want to hurt. I've often mentioned the light at the end of the tunnel, that light is resting on your shoulder right now...but going through that tunnel is complete darkness...and at Summerslam I will have tunnel vision. Because no matter who stands in my way they have become them, them who made my life a living hell and as a result they will be paying for that themselves. I've...I've missed my face, I've missed seeing myself in a mirror and because of this year I think I've scarred myself beyond repair. That now I won't be the Same Dashing Cody Rhodes, that I'll have a smile on my face only to remember what those have done...That said it is still my ultimate goal to finally end the one year of torment...and what a way for it to go out inside the Elimination Chamber.

*Rhodes shivers with a smile on his face*

A lot of people fear the Chamber, even I had a distinct respect for it when I was in it but that was a different time... Now I...I look forward to the Elimination Chamber...I look forward to the chains, to the glass, to the steel...it'll be like my own personal...Playground. It will be the darkest I've gotten since my descent into the unstable, but that will only be for the result at the end of the night. For the past several months I've held the livelihood and careers of certain superstars at the palm of my hand, deciding when they take a "break" from our company to visit the hospital, but once Summerslam is said and done I'll be holding the World in my hands...Summerslam however is not the main event it is only the turning point, because it is what I do with it not when I gain it that my full redemption will be felt. All of that said I know what I face...MVP has...Talent but talent sometimes gets thrown out the window inside the Elimination Chamber. It isn't about who can put on the better headlock, it's about who survives. There is you Austin, the Rattlesnake making all the noise, the noise that signifies that the snake is more afraid of us that we are of it. A Snake can strike fast Austin, but to strike 5 men is a feat that it won't pull off because eventually You'll run out of venom. Which reminds me.

*Rhodes turns his head slowly to the stage*

Randy Orton...and to that effect Christian. The New World Order, a Subject of which I've had many questions about... As far as the nWos future is involved that is up to us to talk about. We set out to help each other bring change, and that will be represented at Summerslam. Because we will help each other get to the opportunity, but when there is only us left...then it is between us to fulfill that change. And I will be that man. A New World Order is upon us, but it is my new world to manage and Randy Orton and Christian know that because they themselves think that for them. We are three men helping each other, we are not for one persons personal goal we are for our overall change. the problem is my change has been a year in the making and it will...IT WILL...Happen...

*rhodes trails off before turning to the crowd*

And as far as the last person in the match...it might as well be an empty chamber, because whether it be someone on the roster today or someone new coming in it makes no difference. I've seen people hype up their return before, put up videos, put up codes for people to figure out, and when they return they were made to leave immediately afterwards by my hand. Or if it is someone on the roster today I've already proven my worth against entire rosters before.

I've waited oh so long for this moment, the people involved are just filler, because this is the moment I right the biggest wrong there ever was...At Summerslam I have the moment I was supposed to have one year ago. And as the broken bodies spread across the shadow of the chamber, there will be one man standing...the same man who no matter what happens...no matter what is thrown his way...is always standing...The first thing to see my face again won't be these people, it won't be a mirror, it won't be interviewers, gms, or partners...the first thing to see my face once again will be the UWF Championship...and as I see my face once again reflecting off of it it will be distorted...it will be misshapen upon the reflection...but this time it won't be because of what was done to me...this time I'll be happy to see my face so different because it will be because it is reflecting off gold. And let the day be remembered forever in the annals of history by one simple phrase. Let his face shine upon you once more, Cody Rhodes...6:25

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Summerslam UWF Smackdown Money in the Bank

Fans in the arena are cheering like crazy as they are excited when all of a sudden the lights go out and the 619 symbol appears on the titantron. Fans cheer

Who's that Jumpin' out the Sky

[video=youtube;r8_ybQfJ_tY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8_ybQfJ_tY[/video]

Fans cheer as Rey Mysterio comes out with his cape and he shows his pride and joy being out here with the fan. Rey takes off the cape and he runs down the ramp. Rey gets in the ring and he goes on the top turnbuckle as he begins to do his usual poses. Rey gets a microphone and he begins to speak to the UWF faithful

images

Rey Mysterio: Hello everybody and true believers... this is your superhero Rey Mysterio one of the members with my friend RVD in the 619 justice league. I am here to address my latest match up at the upcoming Summerslam match. My upcoming match at Summerslam has a lot of great rewards too it. I have been placed with the opportunity to aim higher and become Mr. Money in the bank. With the money in the bank contract a superstar can cash in anyplace... anytime... anywhere. It is something that if placed in the hands of evil will hurt the UWF. That is why no matter what the result. Whether it is I walking out Money in the bank winner, or anyone else I consider a good person. There will be no evil that will walk out as the money in the bank winner.

fans cheer as Rey Mysterio paces around the ring and Rey begins to speak once more

Rey Mysterio: Speaking of evil here in the UWF one evil that I wanted to stop was the evil as Batista. Now when it comes to Dave and where I stand with him... Dave use to be a guy who fought for justice and truth. He wanted to make sure that everything was fair game because he was looking for the biggest competition. Now Dave has become nothing more than a power hungry tyrant. All Dave wants is to be a top guy of the company, he wants to be a face, he has taken the root of huge evil, and that is why Dave I must stop you from winning the money in the bank. Dave you may think I am being selfish, that I am doing this for myself, because you believe I can't defeat you. Dave though that is not why... I want you to realize why you came into this business. You came into this business to entertain these people, and have them leave with a smile on there face. That is why you came into this business. Down the line money Dave got to your mind, you started losing the passion of having fun, and started to pick the passion of greed. That is why Dave I must stop you and not allow you to win the money in the bank... and after all that is done, once I hit you with the 619 of truth. Maybe you can join up with the justice league and we can bring justice once and for all here in the UWF.

Fans give a great cheer in reaction to Rey Mysterio on wanting to bring Batista to justice. Rey goes and smiles as he begins to speak

Rey Mysterio: Now that I addressed my biggest concern in this match there is still young talent in this match who are seeded by evil. Bray Wyatt.. a man who's father in this industry looked to bring smiles on the faces of people. Bray though he does not want too bring those smiles to the peoples faces. Bray wants too make it like every young guy in the business, but like every one else they are seeded with the mindset of becoming the world heavyweight champion. They want to become the best guy ever, and instead of worrying about what wrestling is suppose to be... being fun. Bray wants to make it where people remember him as an impact to the company. Bray now let me tell you this you can be a top guy, you can be a guy people can be remembered as. You can either remembered for your good, or for your bad. See the thing is you plant this seed that you need to be arrogant and forceful to get yourself in that position. No you don't have to be... you can become a good citizen and become a hero just like I am. Now Bray you are not my biggest concern. See unlike Batista you lack the experience of this type of match up. Dave has been wrestling for a long time, and his reign of evil will keep growing and growing. Not only that Dave knows what it is like to be in this big match situation. You are too young and reason why your evil does not fear me yet.

"Ryder, Ryder, Ryder" chants begin to chant around the arena. Rey knows Ryder is a good person and Rey begins to speak

images

Rey Mysterio: Ahh yes Zack Ryder a true believer in justice. A good person and one of the few guys I do not have a problem with. He is a guy who I would not mind if he climbed up that ladder and won the Money in the bank briefcase it would be a crowning moment. The thing though is about Zack although I am a true believer of his, the only problem is Zack you are missing a super hero persona. You are missing what I like to think as someone who is a superhero. You have the merits to become one, but it seems you are just missing that super hero image that you need. Ryder though just so you know I am a friend of yours and if you have the chance to climb up the ladder and become the the mister money in the bank I would not just let you so easy. See the thing is I would not mind you winning because there is a lot of good you would bring here in the UWF. The only problem is I just don't see you as a hero, like I do with my buddy RVD. You are a good person, but you have to show me that you would stop all the evil in this world. That is when I decide if you are the hero that I am looking for.

fans give a mix reaction as Rey goes on and he begins to speak

Rey Mysterio: Now when it comes to the others in the match. I see a man who I am looking to get revenge on in Jeff Hardy, where my first match here was lost to him, now Jeff I do not know if he has change. If he has become a villian or a hero but Jeff I am looking forward to you coming out here so we can continue where we left off... the other man is a former tag team champion in Edge, Edge you saved me on Smackdown, but yet I do not know what side you are on. Good or evil, and you coming out here will verify it for me. See the thing is this folks. People in life, you guys are looking for a hero someone that you can look up too, and folks I am that hero. I am the person that will show you that hero at Summerslam, you will see what it is like to feel a hero in your presence because with great power... comes great responsibility. Trust me this Money in the bank has great power, and it needs someone with responsibility that can take care of it, and out of all the guys in this match, that will bring justice to the concept of the money in the bank. I feel that one will be me.

Fans cheer as Rey goes and he awaits for an opponent

ooc: So hows this going to work? Post after every 2 people? Order what is it?

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
UWF SS: European Championship: Rob Van Dam (c) vs Jeff Jarrett

For a moment there’s a big silence in the arena when suddenly ...

ONE OF A KIND!

[video=youtube;OAMVDXrsSf8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAMVDXrsSf8[/video]

After a while "One Of a Kind" by Breaking point hits the PA System of the arena as the crowd goes crazy. With the first guittar riff hits, one of the most loved UWF superstars Rob Van Dam and his manager Bill "Fonzie" Alfonso appear under the titantron with a wide smile on their faces as the crowd chants RVD's name. Huge ovation for Rob Van Dam and Fonzie. RVD goes down the ramp and making his way towards the ring, while Fonzie is jumping behind him, holding the European Championship in his hands and he's blowing his whistle ...

rvdandfonzie.png

On the way to the ring, Rob is high-fiving many of the fans and when he reaches the ring, he enters it and after him goes Fonzie. Rob then jumps and turns around, pointing with his thumbs at him, while Fonzie goes for the microphone. When he gives the mic to RVD, Rob starts to speak ...

Guys, I've been thinking ...

RVD suddenly stops the sentence, but then continues ...

Sounds strange, that I was thinking. I usually don't think, but act first. Well, what I wanted to say is that, I love to being here in Florida ...

A huge pop from the crowd for RVD and Rob continues ...

I usually don't come out here first, but it felt right to me, I felt like it is my duty, since I am the European Champion. Speaking of European Champion, if I'm not mistaken, I am the European Champion, right?

Crowd starts to chant "RVD, RVD, RVD" and Fonzie takes microphone out of Rob's hand ...

That's right baby! Of course you are the European Champion, the greatest champion in the UWF!

Fonzie lifts European Championship above his head and RVD takes the microphone back ...

Fonz, I like you, you are my very close friend, but do not ever take this microphone from my hand, when I don't ask you to. Speaking of friends, after last week's SmackDown episode, I am able, to add another friend to my Facebook contact list, because I joined forces with Rey Rey. And you know, that guy is actually really cool, he wears a mask, he has perfect moves, he has good intentions aaaand he gave me this button, with "Justice League" logo on it and I think, that it's actually really cool and cool is the word, that describes Rob Van Dam perfectly. You know, they don't call me Mr. Thursday Night for no reason, but I can guarantee you, that I kick asses on every day in the week, not just thursdaym so don't worry, that you won't get your regular dose of ass kicking at SummerSlam. Just to make sure, that everybody understand what's goin' on here, me and Rey Rey, just joined forces and we decided to kick some tails, plus after Rob Van Dam is gonna retain his European Championship at SummerSlam in Fort Lauderdale and Rey Rey is gonna win his match too, we'll be the strongest tag team in this business, which leads me to a thing called tag team championships, which for sure, we should be give a shot at them right now, but things went other way and I have to defend this title first, It doesn't matter at all, because, what's not gonna happen today, is gonna become tomorrow and that's exactly what I am talkin' about, because RVD always gets what he wants and whenever he wants and since I have the best tag team partner in history, I see no problem in achieving what I want, am I right, Fonz?

Fonzie already took his own microphone from the UWF assistant and now he can speak ...

You're damn right daddy! And I am so excited about kicking asses, that I just can't wait until SummerSlam, baby! Because at SummerSlam, it's gonna be about one man only, just like everytime, it's gonna be about Rob Van Dam, baby! There ain't no stoppin' The Whole Fuckin' Show! And if you try to, you're gonna be only disappointed, just like everybody, who already stepped in this ring with Sheik's favourite wrestler! It is an honor, to stand next to a man, like Rob Van Dam is! And daddy, I can smell that fear of Rob's opponents! Whoever will step in this ring with Mr. PPV is gonna be in lot of trouble, baby! Fort Lauderdale get ready, because at SummerSlam those suckers are going down at five minutes forty, one, two, three and Rob Van Dam retains his title, that's right baby! SummerSlam, Fort Lauderdale, that title is goin' home baby! That title is goin' home with, right where it belongs! You want it? You got it! If you ...

RVD suddenly cuts off Fonzie, because Fonz got so excited about SummerSlam, he almost got heart attack ...

scaled.php

I see, that you're really pumped Fonz, but let me speak insted of you for a moment right now, it should be better, okay? This is, I am sure, I'm gonna beat those junks. Junks, I eam Jeff Jarrett and that mexican dumbass. Uhmm ... no offense Rey Rey. I just wanted to say that, I'm not scared of those, because when I was looking at the stars, outside of the arena, they were obviously saying: "Hey Rob, we are your fans and we are on your side, you don't have to be afraid of losing your title ..." and I was like "Hey, I'm Rob Van Dam, I'm not afraid, who do you think I am?". I felt a bit strange, maybe it was because of those goods I got from Holland earlier this day, but as a matter of fact, double J, I'm ready to kick your teeths down your throat whenever you like. Jeff, you're the weakest link here in UWF and I have absolutely no idea, what crazy idea, made you decide to come to the ring with The Whole Fuckin' Show, but it's your choice, you want your ass kicked? So be it. It's gonna be you J, who actually is gonna down first this time. I'm always right in these predictions, because I predicted, that I'm gonna beat The Miz, before I actually did beat him. Now don't get me wrong, don't get me wrong, you're obviously great athlete, I mean hey ... you're the J, I mean ... you're the double J and that means somethin'. You know what that means? That means absolutely nothin' and the only thing I, Fonzie and these people know about you is that you absolutely suck ...

People give RVD a lot of credit and RVD continues ...

Alberto, dude, I don't even get, why you're in this match, when you weren't able to beat double J, Janis Joplin, if you're gonna step in this ring with me, you're gonna have a bad time, just like your ass kisser double R, because as you can see, Fonzie is already too pumped up and he's not afraid to fight either. So the good message for these people is, there's not goin' to be only two faces smashed, but there's going to be three people after the match, lying with their faces down in the mud. I mean hey, I really don't like you and that means I'm gonna take my boot, stick it up your ass so deep, that it will come out right of your mouth. I mean, you're not that bad Alberto, you're actually quite good, but you're not Rob Van Dam good and that's what we saw last episode of SmackDown. Sorry to remind you of that again ... well, to be honest, I'm not really sorry at all, I just like to make fun of stupid people. You see, you have your ring announcer, but I've got my European Championship, if you don't understand it, what I like to say is, that Rob Van Dam is actually worth something here ... you're not. You've got cars, money and ring announcer. I've got my title and chicks. I still feel, that I live better life than you. I'm the hardse worker in this company aaand this business and that's why I'm bringin' these people entertainment that they wanna see. They wanna see Rob Van Dam, beating the crap out of you two. Hey, I'm already pumped up too for this, I hope you didn't just pee in your pants and hopefully you'll step in this ring with me, because I can feel the momentum, that is actually pushing me in this match. Don't you remember what it was like, when double J kicked your ass on SmackDown? Well, you're gonna get the exact same feeling at SummerSlam dude, but this time it won't be only you, but Jeff is going to lie next to you, with his face on the canvas. I think I've made my point and I've just made the greatest trash talk of all-time ... beat it.

RVD just dropped the microphone and Fonzie is about to say something, but suddenly ...

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
UWF Tag Team Championship - Black N' White Machine vs Your Enlighten Saviours

Darkness falls over the arena as the fans cheer, some of them out of anticipation, others out of lack of knowing how to react. Suddenly a young voice begins to recite a familiar poem.

When a man's heart is full of deceit
it burns up, dies, and a dark shadow
falls over his soul.
From the ashes of a once great man has risen a curse,
a wrong that must be righted.
We look to the skies for a vindicator,
someone to strike fear into the black heart of the same man who created him.

The battle between good and evil has begun.
Against an army of shadows comes the dark warrior,
the purveyor of good, with a voice of silence,
and a mission of justice.

This. Is. Sting.

After a brief moment of silence and darkness, the titantron screen lights up with the entrance video of the "Icon".

stingahtroneor-o.gif

As the crowd erupts into cheers, "Immortal" by Adema begins to play as the fans are joined by the one and only Sting as he makes his way from the backstage area and enters through the curtain, turning the corner and appearing on the stage before them all. Sting stops and outstretches his arms and leans back, letting out a loud and passionate, "Wooooo!" before making his way down the ramp.

Stinger22.jpg

He makes his way down the ramp, darting over to the steel steps as he reaches the end of it. He ascends the steps and walks along the apron, stepping through the ropes as he walks to the opposite side of the ring and retrieves a microphone from the ringside official. He turns around and faces his opponent, the music fading out to silence as he raises the microphone to his mouth.

Sting: Ladies and gentlemen, allow me to formally introduce one half of your UWF Tag Team Champions, the Black and White part of the Black and White Machine...yours truly, the Stinger! Now acquiring these titles was a proud victory indeed, because I did it with Big Joey by my side and it is my first taste of gold since debuting in the UWF. There is only one regret I have in regards to this prestigious acquisition, and that's the fact that the men also vying for the straps, Raw's representative team of Shark Boy and William Regal, put up no fight whatsoever. So while a victory is a victory, it is one that leaves a bitter taste in my mouth because it was less a reward for hard work and more a consolation prize.

But I will not lament about it, I will take the hit and continue on my way, on our way, to becoming the greatest tag team in the UWF. That's why I wasn't content with waiting for the next duo to saunter along, and instead laid down this challenge for Summerslam to the young men that call themselves UWF's enlightened saviors, Damien Sandow and Daniel Bryan. I am not pleased with the anarchy these two have created with their actions, I am appalled by the path they've all tried to lead you down, and that is why they are being given this opportunity, so that justice may be delivered.

One thing pleases me though, and that is the certainty that this situation we're entering into will be a fight. Joey and I love a good challenge, and this will certainly be that. Despite your deplorable behavior, boys, I will give you credit for knowing your way around a wrestling ring. Our intentions are this gentlemen, stomping out the flame that has been your ignorance and keeping these tag team championships. Our inspiration is the same, but our approach will be different in that I will hurt you for the greater good, while Joe will do it just because it's fun.

Sting begins laughing for a moment, dropping his microphone and cupping his hands around his mouth, emitting a passionate, "WOO!". Suddenly the music of one of the other participants begins playing.

============================================================

OOC: This is Dresden's I just coded it :D!​

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Re: Summerslam UWF Smackdown Money in the Bank

The camera feed is taken backstage where a very tired Zack Ryder is sitting on a equipment case. He is sweaty and holding one arm which has been hurt. Seems like Ryder has just got back from wrestling a match at a UWF house show. The camera man starts to speak to Long Island Iced Z.

Camera man: Zack, could a get a few words? You may have suffered a loss to The World Champion Ted DiBiase last Friday but that same night you were also announced as one of the six men in the Money in the Bank TLC match at SummerSlam. That's pretty big, could you give us your thoughts on it?

4e732ced3463d06de0ca9a15b6153677_120.jpg

Zack Ryder: You're right. Absolutely right. I was placed into the Money in the Bank match at SummerSlam. Now I'm not dumb, I know exactly what this match is. This match changes careers. This match is the golden ticket to becoming a world champion. Something that's always been my dream bro, and now that I'm in this match, I'm only a few ladder rungs away from being Mr. Money in the Bank, and YOUR NEW WORLD CHAMPION! But theres one thing you were wrong about bro, I didn't suffer a loss to Ted DiBiase, he cheated to win. He used his big fat bald lackey to do his dirty work. I knew, he knew it, and everyone in the arena and watching at home new that Zack Ryder was gonna pin the World champion bro! But Big Show stuck his fat butt into the match and I ended up losing. Well, that's fine, thats all good a well Teddy. Because I'll give you fare warning here, I hope you beat John Cena at SummerSlam. Cena is a broski of mine, a very good broski, but if you walk out of SummerSlam with that title around your waste Ted, I will be quick to cash in my Money in the Bank briefcase, and take this title off of your corrupt waist!

Camera Man: Now Zack, are there any words for your Money in the Bank participates?

Zack Ryder: Rey Mysterio, Super Rey Mysterio has already given his first thoughts on the match, and I must say bro I am honored that you would like to see me win. It means a lot bro, and the same goes out to you. I know you have what it takes to climb the ladder and win the case, but Rey, so do I. And I know both of us have a lot of heart, a lot of determination, and it hurts me to say this, but Rey, I can't see you pulling this off. There is just too many obstacles for you to over come. I think I'm hungrier then you, and I think I have what it takes more then you do. I know you don't think that I'm a super hero, but Rey, I'm not trying to be one. I may be a good guy, I may be pretty nice, but there's one thing that's more important then all of that bro, and that's winning the world title. And if by beating you at Money in the bank is what it takes, then Rey I'm sorry. You'll have to find your shot at the title a different way. But I wish you all the luck in the world broski!

Ryder takes a moment to catch his breath before going on, obviously still tired from his match before.

Zack Ryder: All the people in this match are worth keeping an eye on, but one really sticks out as the biggest threat to me winning, and that's Batista. Batista is an animal. He is exactly what he says he is. He is here to unleash punishment on everyone and everything in his way to the top. Batista is used to being the top of the food chain, but that all changes come SummerSlam. You may be the animal Batista. You may be stronger then me, but I'm smarter. I can out think you, and I can use all of my abilities to make sure you don't walk out with that case. I've seen what you've been doing over the last few weeks. You're an unstoppable machine. But it's not just you in this match Dave, it's me, you, and 4 other men and a whole lot of steel ladders! Welcome to the real jungle bro, and we'll see how long you survive out there. I don't think you've ever dealt with a match such as this. I'm ready, I'm young, and I'm hungry, I don't think you're any of those.

Ryder takes a sip of the water bottle next to him.

Zack Ryder: I think what my broski Rey Mysterio said about Bray Wyatt is correct. He is a treat, but he's young. I'm young as well but I have almost 6 more years of experience on him. His daddy may have been a wrestler and he may come from a wrestling background, but he has little experience when it comes to a match like this. I know you know whats at stake bro, and I know you won't stop if it means having this chance to cash in whenever you want to, for a world title match. I know your going to go out there and give it your all, but I really feel like it will only take one mistake and you'll be out of the running all together. You're just not ready. One mistake is all it takes Bray.

Camera Man: What about your opponent this week on Smackdown, Jeff Hardy?

Zack Ryder: Now I won't lie, I don't know a lot about Hardy, all I know is he has years of experience in this field. And this thing that scares me about Jeff is he is a 100 percent, no fail, risk taker. And I expect him to do some pretty crazy things in this Money in the Bank match. Whatever it takes to win. But Hardy, I know what you like to do, but I also know that you're not the same Hardy anymore. Your own personal demons have brought you down and I don't think you'll be in the right mindset at Money in the Bank. You can wear your face-paint, and your flashy colors, but that fact is you're too risky, and in the end it will cost you. Just like it will come Friday when I beat you on Smackdown.

Camera Man: You've seem to have left Edge for last, any reason on that?

Zack Ryder: Anyone that knows anything about wrestling knows that me and Edge have a very storied past. Actually, if it wasn't for Edge, I may not even be in the UWF, and this match together. Edge gave me my first break in this business and I can't think him enough. Edge, broski, I look forward to meeting you the most in this match. We've been broskis for a very long time, and I'm so happy to see you here. You know all there is to know about Money in the Bank matches. Bro, this will be the time to finally see if the student has passed the teacher. For years you've been my idol, my role model, and now it's time to see if I can go toe to toe with The Rated R Superstar! If there is one man, who I would love to see hold that case one more time, it's you Edge. But I'm not going to let it happen without a fight. Edge, you made me who I am today, and I thank you bro. Its time to see if I can now beat you, and teach you and thing or two.

Ryder stands up off his case.

Zack Ryder: What I'm trying to say here, is I have respect for everyone in this match, and this could be anyones match. But at the end of the day, the Ultimate Broski will walk away with the Money in the Bank contract. Woo Woo Woo, you know it!

20111215_wwecomexclusive_ryder_l.jpg

Ryder points at the camera and walks off as the feed goes back to the arena.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

The fans begin to get on their feet, booing the hell out of the arrival of Batista. He walks through the curtains, a few seconds afterwards. Batista walks to the ramp as he stops half way before crouching down as the pyrotechnics goes off.

30u48qb.gif

Batista gets back up, slapping himself on the chest a couple times as he makes his way to the ring as he calls for a microphone as he indicates he wants spotlight and is given so.

normal_smackdownjan8th2010_03.JPG

Batista;

I couldn't wait any longer, I really couldn't. After hearing two of the biggest idiots speak, I knew I had to do something about it. Let me start off by speaking to a former friend, Rey Mysterio... I used to fight for justice and truth? I used to do this and that? Rey, I never gave a damn about the freakin' truth! I stuck around with you just to fit in, just like how I tried to fit in Evolution... Then I realised something, you were just a freakin' pansy. After you got me to look after Dominic after Eddie died, you started to unleash your hatred and jealousy for me. You had a problem with me helping your family, you've always been jealous of me... It was me who asked management backstage to give you the freakin' World Heavyweight Championship after Eddie died, I was there for you and you freakin' spat in my face. No Thankyou, nothing! That is why I put you on the shelves Rey, I hurt you so bad that your wife and kids don't even turn up! I didn't come here to entertain these puppets at all Rey, I came here to get rid of people like you! I don't want to freakin' join you and play superheroes, I don't wear a mask like you. I understand you do it for the heritage of the border-jumping beans but take a look at Alberto Del Rio who doesn't wear a mask. Someone who is embarrassed about his heritage and decided to live things the American way, you Rey... you're no Mexican. You're a pretender from San Diego, if everyone really saw you without the mask... They'd start hating you like they hate me. The hate I receive is something I do not care about, I don't care for fakes because money's going in my pocket one way or the other. The UWF locker room fears me Rey, turns out only one person this week on Smackdown has the balls to step into the ring and face me but once I'm done with Samoa Joe, it sends a message not only to you Rey but to every freakin' idiot in this match! Nobody has been able to stop my domination, Ambrose may have snuck a victory in the cage match by rolling out of the ring but what did I do? What did I do? I freakin' hurt him, I tore the ring apart and injured him. I could do the very same to you Rey and I will, just make sure your kids are watching because if they're not... I'll come to your freakin' house and give them the freakin' tickets and make sure they watch Daddy Rey go back in the hospital again. You cannot even provide care for your family Rey, I don't even bother with my daughter at all, so don't think about going there. She's nothing of my concern and lives with the mother. Whilst she's my child, she learned absolutely nothing from me, however Dominic could learn a thing or two from me couldn't he?

The crowd roars into boo's as Rey is extremely pissed off, Batista throws a smile.

It doesn't stop there though Rey, I was best mates with Eddie but after he died, you continued to preach off the Guerrero name. Claiming you were one of them, you tried to be something you'll never be. You could never have the legacy that the Guerrero's had at all Rey. It's all jealousy with you and that is why you have the mask, so you'd look like a freakin' hero and earn a place in this Money In The Bank match. The kids needed some cheering and you're going to provide that while I crush the kids dreams and deliver nightmares. This leads me onto Zack Ryder... Who in the freakin' world are you?! Are you trying to imitate some Jersey Shore shmuck? Oiling yourself up and calling everyone a bro? Please Zack, whatever it is you do... Please stop. You're a freakin' joke and I have no idea how the hell you got inserted into a match like this, this isn't your zone, this isn't your ring at all Zack. You got offered a golden ticket and blew your chances, there's no obstacles in this match whatsoever Zack, you're just like the puppet Rey Mysterio over here trying to work your way around this. You know I'm the biggest threat, you said that yourself but what makes you believe you can climb the ladder without me delivering a Batista Bomb straight onto the floor? Do you not realize this is all an opportunity for me just to hurt you even more? There's an added height in this match, I could spear you off the ladder and kill you if I wanted to Zack. You're hiding backstage because you're afraid to see me face to face knowing I'll break your freakin' skull kid! You're just a YouTube sensation and it's degrading especially for the business knowing they hire guys like you to come work for UWF. I'm glad I captured that line about Edge you stated... You know... You were actually better off being one of the Major Brothers, but now... you're just a kid who lives off Youtube, hold weekly shows in order to try get a push. Well Zack, you've got your chance... But once you blow this, there's no going back. I'm going to make damn sure you don't stick around here for long because this is MY league, not yours.

The crowd continues to boo but Batista doesn't stop quickly interrupting the audience.

Bray Wyatt... Once again we will meet. You failed your quest at King of the Mountain, as did I... but everyone knows if it wasn't for Big Show, I'd be walking away with that very belt right now. But Bray... What have you done since King of The Mountain? I haven't seen any preaching, perhaps I've turned blind and failed to pay attention to you. Then again, why should I pay attention to a fraud like you? You're just another pretender who leeches off their family in order to step into the business. It's all about the gimmicks isn't it Bray? It's the stupidity in your mind that passed down from your own father, it's the mind-boggling little clock that's inside your head that hasn't exploded yet and really shown what you are. Bray, you're just going astray... Soon becoming absolutely nothing. I don't need to say any more about you, as far as I'm concerned you're not good enough to be in the ring with me... Just another victim.

Batista shakes his head.

There's only one person who I could consider as a real opponent in this match, the master of the Money In The Bank, Edge. We may not see eye to eye but you're one of those guys here that I vaguely have respect for and honestly, I don't respect anybody in the business here. But you have been a former holder of the Money In The Bank, you know the elements in this match. If there's going to be a threat in this match other than me, I'd say it's you Edge. Your career has expanded to the countless Championships you've held, the ultimate opportunities you've seized... It's chances we've got here Edge, the match may just as well be narrowed down to us two. We've got everything in order to grab that briefcase, but unfortunately for you... I'm not going to let you be the frickin' Ultimate Opportunist again, you've had your time to shine in the past, this is MY TIME Edge, this here... is all about ME. I'll leave the best to last and that one is Jeff Hardy... Get into the ring Jeff, step up and be a freakin' man. You've done nothing lately... Except jump off a ladder... Is anybody else going to step into the ring or do I have to stay patience with freakin' Rey Mysterio over there? I'd tear him apart but I cannot scathe anybody until Money In The Bank... You guys are freakin' lucky for that!

Batista slides out of the ring as he sits by the commentary as he grabs a chair waiting for the next person to come out.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Re: UWF Tag Team Championship - Black N' White Machine vs Your Enlighten Saviours

[video=youtube;t0fXXBeeKBY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0fXXBeeKBY[/video]

*Sandows music hits the arena and the crowd is quick to react negatively towards the stage, as their self proclaimed savior appears on the stage extending his arms out.

SD__669_120-1.jpg

He begins to make his way down the ramp holding up the microphone resting on his hand as if a wine glass up to his mouth*

Damien Sandow:

Allow me to beg your indulgence for one moment, My name is Damien Sandow and I am here to help all of you...and yes Mr. Sting that includes. For I do not compete in matches here in the Ultimate Wrestling Federation, nor do I fight for the ranking system on our roster, what I do is impart wisdom. I however am forced to do so physically on the deplorable miscreants who make up our roster, which is precisely what my accomplice and I are to do at the Summerslam event. That said Mr. Sting you claimed you were in for a fight, as usual in your life just as many here you are incorrect. This is a wrestling bout, which is exactly why you two haven’t the slightest chance at emerging victorious. For the thing Sting is most known for, is carrying a baseball bat, and the thing Mr. Joseph is known for is choking people. At Summerslam we shall be competing in a wrestling bout, and with my intellect and my partners in ring prowess there isn’t a duo on this planet that can defeat us in a wrestling contest. Which brings me to my next point, and that is the manner of which you achieved becoming tag team champions. For a tag team bout your partner decided to appear late which should have been grounds for forfeit, however the general manager at the time was too busy getting involved in the aforementioned bout himself to notice the wrong doing. You two are nothing more than false champions, just as you are and have always been false prophets.

*Sandow climbs up the steels steps but stays on the ring apron*

SD_671_Photo_039-1.jpg

For far too long people such as yourself have been elevated to cult like status in this industry, which only serves to further the descent into the doldrums of ignorance for all of these people. You attempt to appeal to the unwashed masses; however I shall expose you for what you truly are. Mr. Sting you claim to be appalled at the direction we are steering these people, and yet you fail to realize that is the greatest problem. That all of you dislike that my partner and I are saving you, you hate that I am leading you lambs away from the slaughter of your own ineptitude and you are appalled that I am curing your disease of ignorance. However you all shall swallow that bitter pill for whether you choose to freely heed my words and follow my message, or decide to leave me no other alternative but to impart my message physically as to forcefully open your eyes and pull you all out of the sea of ineptitude…it makes no difference. Just as it makes no difference whether you choose to accept defeat willingly at Summerslam or will have to be put down, at the end of the story you will be saved.

I am saving you Sting, from yourself. From your own self-imposed inadequacies and from thinking you are something that you are not by taking you down a notch or two. And when you and Mr. Joseph lay awake reminiscing about the titles that are no longer in your possession and as a result feel a sense of emptiness, I want you too look in the mirror and for the first time truly be able to see yourself what you truly are. And when that moment arrives, I want my message to be ringing true through your heads and you will finally be free of your ignorance…You’re…Welcome.

Last edited:

BDC

Reaction score
Re: UWF SS: European Championship: Rob Van Dam (c) vs Alberto Del Rio vs Jeff Jarret

[video=youtube;xrk4mhf8qbo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrk4mhf8qbo[/video]

Suddenly, a familiar theme song plays as Karen Jarrett comes out with a angry look across her beautiful face. She stops on the ramp.

Karen Jarrett: Who the hell do you think you are? Huh, RVD? You get a belt and you think you can come down here and talk trash about two international superstars like my hubby and Del Rio? Jeff and Alberto are both wrestling royalty; THIRD generation wrestlers! How about you, Robbie? Bingo halls and second hand promotions?

Karenstares.jpg

RVD goes for his patented point and name chant, but she cuts him off.

rvd-1.jpg

Karen Jarrett: Don't even start that with me, Rob! All your gimmicky expressions and chants won't ever change the fact that you single-handedly killed the original WWE European Title, the WWE Hardcore Title and probably helped kill the WWE ECW title as well!!

The crowd begins to boo Karen.

Karen Jarrett: Oh, shut your damned mouths, you wouldn't know wrestling greatness if it dropped out of the sky and brought you your food stamps!

Karenscreams.jpg

That sets the crowd off.

Karen Jarrett points and continues to rant at RVD: One thing I want to know is if they actually have a 'wellness' policy around here? Cause if they ain't drug tesin' you, that oaf Fonzi and your masked friend Rey Rey, they need to! I mean, Rey's runnin' around actin' like he's Batman or something...Captian Burrito. And Fonzi...well, just look at'm. He's a poster child for rehab! And, well, Rob, you've been wished good luck in your future ventures so many times, you should be getting the idea.

Rob and Fonzie begin to talk and point at Karen.

rvdandfonzie2-1.jpg

Karen Jarrett: The POINT is that you have nothing on either of your opponents. And, despite their differences, they at least respect each other's bloodline and accomplishments. So far, you jump off stuff and point at yourself a lot. That's it. I don't even care to know the idiots you beat to get that title. But I know the man who's gonna put you in your place. And THAT place is back on unemployment or working the independent circuit again.

The crowd disagrees as she gets a smile on her face.

Karen Jarrett: SO, allow me to introduce to you, wrestling royalty, the KING OF THE MOUNTAIN and NEXT UWF European champion!! JEFF JARRETT!!

[video=youtube;UQX57tL4Y-Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQX57tL4Y-Y[/video]

Jeff Jarrett comes out to the ramp and gives RVD a look and then his beautiful wife a kiss. He wastes no time getting to the point.

Snapshot77-31-201211-34AM.png

Jeff Jarrett: Well, Robbie VD, here we are again. And, THIS TIME, there's no circus freaks or emo clowns with thumbtacks and chairs running around. NO, now we actually get to have a wrestling match. And, between me and Alberto, we should be able to keep you from bringing foreign objects in and making this a hardcore match! Which means, basically you're screwed!! That's right! If you don't get a chance to climb to the top rope or grab a weapon, you have no chance against two seasoned wrestlers like Alberto and me!

RVD and Fonzie seem to disagree.

Jeff Jarrett: Oh, and, by the way, I wanna thank you for your work on Twitter. I set my watch to it every day. I always know when 4:20 rolls around.

Jeff sneers mischievously at RVD and Robbie just grins and shakes his head.

Jeff Jarrett: But, at least, me and Del Rio have come to an understanding. We will be competing against each other at Summer Slam, but we have a gentleman's agreement to respect each other and keep you from making this match up a freakin' circus! NO, this championship will be fought fair and square and won by an actual wrestler! Someone the people should respect even if they chose not to. Someone who will take this belt to a whole new level! I'm talking, of course, about...

Snapshot67-31-201211-33AM.png

Suddenly, Jeff is interupted...​

Last edited:

Dod Draper

Reaction score
Summerslam - The Undertaker vs. John Morrison

The arena is silent in anticipation, before...

[video=youtube_share;04cDWLqiJuU]http://youtu.be/04cDWLqiJuU[/video]

[video=youtube_share;E34dPruVaAM]http://youtu.be/E34dPruVaAM[/video]

The crowd are on their feet as John Morrison struts out onto the stage and poses on the stage, as the camera captures the moment in glorious slow motion. Morrison then strides down the ramp, eying the arena around him. He climbs the steel steps and steps into the ring. Morrison saunters across the ring and clambers up onto the turnbuckle. He poses for the fans, as countless camera flashes go off before him. He steps down, and wanders over to the other corner of the ring to collect a microphone from ringside. He then turns back to the fans, and begins to speak.

Morrison: How about that for a return?

The crowd cheer Morrison and his reference to his Summerslam match, Morrison smiles as he waits for the noise to die down.

Morrison: It's been a long time, UFW. Too long for the masses of fans who follow the Guru of Greatness. In my time away from the squared circle, I've learned a lot and experienced things that most never dream about. I'd tell you about them, but quite frankly, I don't have the time. There's a more pressing issue at hand; my match at Summerslam with no other than The Undertaker.

The crowd cheer Undertaker's name, Morrison waits for a second for the pop to die down, before he continues.

morrisonspeak2.png

Morrison: Before I address The Undertaker, allow me to explain why I returned to UWF. You see, there isn't a lot missing from John Morrison's life. I wake up beside a different woman every day. Sometimes two, or even three, depending on what day of the week it is. I have a body which people would kill for. I have money, wisdom, intelligence, charm, and most importantly, fantastic hair. One thing that alludes me, though, is UWF gold. John Morrison, never a UWF Champion, you say? Preposterous, I know. It's almost inconceivable for a man of my uncanny ability to have never held a championship belt in this organization, but it's true. I tried to explain it to a lighting technician backstage and the poor guy almost had a panic attack at the thought of UWF never having had The Shaman of Sexy, John Morrison, as its champion. Fear not though, UWF, everything is about to change.

Morrison indulges in the moment, flicks his hair back and pauses for a second, before he speaks on.

Morrison: Everything is about to change, because John Morrison is back and John Morrison wants to compliment his toned waist with the shimmering gold of a UWF Championship. The journey to achieve that goal begins at Summerslam with my match against The Deadman. For any mere man, going face to face with The Undertaker is no small exploit. John Morrison, however, is no mere man. That's why on Tuesday night I rode down to the ring on my horse of imperious wisdom, walked up to The Undertaker and made it known exactly what I wanted at Summerslam. One thing that the many John Morrison fans out there will know is that I do not do things by half. John Morrison is a man of grandeur. A knight of valor. The thought of a "Deadman" doesn't intimidate me. It inspires me. It inspires me to look beyond the veil and laugh in the face of adversity. In order to bask in the aura of the Palace of Wisdom, you have to learn to trample adversity like a tramp trying to steal your shoes. You have to dismiss it. Dismiss it in the same way you dismiss a fat girl who wants to buy you a drink.

john_morrison_feature.jpg

Morrison: That's why, at Summerslam, I intend to beat The Undertaker and make the boldest statement yet about my intentions here on Raw. People may wonder why I chose to walk out and face up to The Undertaker and not anyone else; it's quite simple. I want The Undertaker. I want to dispel the myth. I want to disjoint the aura that surrounds him. He's an intriguing opponent who matches the sort of caliber I expect to face at a show like Summerslam. As I said earlier, John Morrison doesn't do things by half and where better to start than beating The Undertaker? There's only room for one phenom in this business and you are looking right at him. If Undertaker wants to continue to be known as that, then I guess he has to step up and beat me. Rest assured though, that's not going to happen. It's survival of the fittest. In UFW, you win or you die. You back up your words or you fall on your sword. Undertaker is more aware of that than most. He's been round and round and round... and round the block. Perhaps it's time someone took Old Yeller outside. When I say that, though, I don't mean it in the same way Shawn Michaels did with Ric Flair. There will be no tears, no sentiment, no sorrow. Just the sweeping sound of progress. The crushing wave of John Morrison's rise towards the top of UFW. Delays be damned. The Guru of Greatness is riding a freight train through the heart of Ft.Lauderdale and parking it in The Undertaker's beloved yard. Forget the Elimination Chamber or the World Heavyweight Championship match, the sight of John Morrison delivering yet another lethal dose of Starship Pain will be the true main event of Summerslam. Some may call it presumptuous, but I call it clairvoyance; that's another gift that I possess. My sixth sense. But without Bruce Willis and the dead people.

Morrison pauses for a moment as he strides around the ring, he smiles at a woman in the front row, before continuing.

Morrison: The journey to Summerslam begins here. And whilst Undertaker is sat in a graveyard, masturbating into a stone goblet and dressing skeletons in wedding dresses, or whatever the hell he does in his spare time, John Morrison will be patiently waiting for his opportunity. I will continue to perfect my T'ai Chi. I will drink from the Fountain of Knowledge and I will revel in the sheer glory of the Palace of Wisdom. Fear not UWF, the Tuesday Night Delight's day in the sun will arrive soon. When it does, it will be glorious. Summerslam will be historic. John Morrison fans from around the world will quit their jobs and upheave their lives in order to embark on a pilgrimage to Ft.Lauderdale, the site of The Shaman of Sexy's heroic victory over The Undertaker. Scholars will write about the modern day morality tale that was John Morrison vs. The Undertaker. This match is more than just a match; it's an epic collision of two of the greatest stars this business has ever been graced by. I know, I know, that's quite a statement to make about somebody such as The Undertaker, but I think it's particularly apt; Icon vs. Deadman, Legend vs. Legend. I, for one, cannot wait. I cannot contain my excitement. August 26th can't come soon enough. Mark it in your diaries, write it on your calender; the day John Morrison returns to pay per view. I...

Morrison stops dead in his speech, as he is interrupted...

Last edited:

Lewb

Reaction score
Summerslam - Bully Ray Vs. Christopher Daniels

A camera is following one of the stagehands filming backstage scurrying about looking for someone. He looks to his left after turning a corner and shouts over to him, making sure he doesn't miss him.

Mike: Bully! Bully, wait!

As Mike runs over to Bully, he looks up and seems rather annoyed.

tumblr_m7u5mcus4k1qdkrl2o1_500.png

Bully Ray: Didn't I tell you never to bother me when I'm updating my twitter machine!

Apologies Bully Ray, but it's an exclusive for UWF.com, it has just been announced that you will be going one on one with the man you debuted against, Christopher Daniels in a rematch he has been eyeing up for weeks.

Yeah, you see the problem there Mikey?! He has been eyeing it up. He has been pussy-sulking ever since I beat his ass all those weeks ago and he's been hung up on that loss all this time. What have I done in that time? I have kept myself undefeated, beating the likes of The Rock, and Bobby Roode, two men that were always considered big time stars when compare to the likes of me. "Oh, that's just Bubba Ray, he could kick it in a tag team, he was good in a tag team" Correction, I WAS the damn tag team! Do you see D-Von around here doing anything now I've kicked him to the curb? No, you see, all I was when I was a Dudley Boy was held back. There was only so much I could do in a tag team and one day I opened my eyes, watched the rest of the talent around me and realized that I am a damn side better than any of these assholes selling the t-shirts and making the main events. Do you see anyone else in the UWF with calfs the size of mine? Huh? Do you see anyone else around here that's still undefeated more than a month into their run?! So that's what I've been doin'. What's he been doin? Nothin, that's what. Absolutely nothin'. And now, because I embarrassed him again when he tried to cost me a match with The Rock, he thinks that he has the right to slow my rise to the top of the UWF down even more?! No, the only thing that he is doing is speeding things up. He's speeding my rise to the top, giving me a pay per view match against a man I know I can already beat, and he's also speeding up his own retirement!

Okay Bully, thanks for-

You keep that damn camera rollin' pretty boy, I ain't finished yet! No, there is no better sight in life than a smart bully, and that's exactly what I have proven to be. There is no-one smarter in the back, there is no-one smarter on commentary, hell, even Teddy Long wishes he had the brains that I did around here. I'm smart, and I'm intimidating. I know it, everyone knows it. You won't even stand near me, you got your arm all extended so you can stand further away from me, I intimidate you, and I intimidate everyone else. Is it the stature I have over other people? The calfs? The fact that my voice sounds insanely like one of the most controversial men to ever be involved with professional wrestling. Or is it all of the above? What-ever it is, I have backed up the fact that everybody should be intimidated now, and for the oh so foreseeable future.

The only question that I have for Christopher Daniels... And I know your going to watch this Daniels, because as soon as this goes on UWF.com I'll be Direct Tweeting you a link of it... The only question I have for you is why? Why in the hell do you think that you are going to gain from a match at Summerslam against Bully Ray? Was it the beating I give you first time round have played with your mind, or is it too many Appletini's have gone to your head, because I really cannot see the logical thinking behind any of this. Do you not remember how I've embarrassed you not once but twice? Do you know who you're talking to? DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?

Turn the camera off, we're done.

OOC: RRS, let's give this show an under-card to upstage these big boys!

Lewb

Reaction score

Rey Mysterio and Batista are all in the ring awaiting something to happen. When something does, but not an entrance music, or a tron. But a camera just flickers on and the screen shows Jeff Hardy, outside a chainlink fence with an interviewer outside that we are about to find out is Christy Hemme. Jeff lets her introduce him.

Christy Hemme: Guys in the ring, UWF Universe, I know your having a discussion down there, but I am still at the Smackdown arena from last week and unfortunately Jeff Hardy can't be there in person right now, but he has something that he wishes to say, so I'll hand you over to, Jeff Hardy.

Hemme holds the microphone in front of Jeff.

tumblr_m7ui3cbXqP1r87taeo3_400.png

Jeff Hardy: Thanks Christy. It's good to see that in a world that all the backroom staff change quicker than a Kardashian relationship status, they do keep people like you in business. Take that as a compliment or as sarcasm, I could really care less, I am not here to talk to you. I'm here to talk to you guys, in the ring. Yeah, I've heard what what's been said in the ring, and I heard what Zack Ryder had to say backstage there too, there's just a couple of things I'd like to get off my chest, before I make the long trip over there to where you are. Now at the Great American Bash, myself, Batista, Bray Wyatt, we went through hell to try and claim the World Heavyweight title, and we were all robbed. So we all have a personal vendetta added to the fact that the World Heavyweight Champion is Ted DiBiase. A man that I have seen pull every trick in the book is now his lackey, and wen I watched it back, I can't even say I was surprised. I mean, when's the last time The Big Show ever done anything worth-while on his own? As a singles competitor he's washed up and he knows it. And the only thing that drives him now is not the color of gold but the color of green. The color of money. And where Ted DiBiase lacks in class, style and talent, he certainly makes up for in his fathers money. Now, at Summerslam, DiBiase gets the silver spoon boy John Cena in a singles match. Shame that, the last singles match I remember John Cena being in is when I beat him at Heatwave. How he gets to be given the automatic one on one shot ahead of me, or any of the other guys from the King of the Mountain I don't have a clue. But where management lacks in sense, they have gained in advantage for me when it comes to a money in the bank ladder match.

tumblr_m7ui3cbXqP1r87taeo6_250.png

Dave Batista, I really don't know what I can say to you, that I never already told you to your face this past month or so. And as I heard you really had nothing to say to me either. Which is a change to the scathing attacks on my family, my career and my past. Where has all that gone? Did it all leave in the wind like your 'guaranteed' championship victory? Or did you see what I done at the Great American Bash and I've made you catch your tongue when it comes to The Enigma. I told you I wouldn't back down to you and I held by on my promise. You got a lot to say about Rey Mysterio though I can see, yeah, take the next man with a lot of culture and history behind is wrestling background and ridicule it. Take your old friendship into and there you have it, the new stereo-typical Batista microphone assault. I say stereo, because your like a broken recon record Dave, and by this point I doubt anyone is even listening to you. The only reason I did was to hear any jibes about my family again, but you spared them, so there we go. Bray Wyatt, I'm in the same boat with you. I have nothing more to say to you other than my opinion stands, you were a draft pick for the King of the Mountain match and your still riding the wave of your own luck. Nothing you done at The Bash really impressed me to say anything otherwise, and at Summerslam, again, I see you doing nothing different. I dare say some time soon you will be out here spewing the same garbage we all had to listen to over the last couple of weeks, kinda makes me glad that I'm not there yet, I won't have to stand there and endure the first amount of it.

So yes, there's an element of the Money in the Bank ladder match where, I know what to expect after already being in a ladder match with two of them recently. If we look a little further back however, there's a man nearly as synonymous with ladder matches as I am. Edge, our paths haven't crossed here in the UWF until this but I carry something around with me from you every single day. And no, I'm not trying to be cute, what I carry with me is an ache. A pain right here, on my lower, on my lower abdomen that has never ever gone away since the day you speared me off a ladder, when I was hanging from the title belts in our tables ladders and chairs match, and you speared me twenty foot downwards. To this day, that is still the stiffest hit I've ever had to take and I will never lose respect for you for trying it. This is not a jibe at you, this is pure wishing I had thought of it first. Normally I'd like to think that there is a moment in the past where I have done something similar, and you take any superstar and I pretty much have exacted any attack they have made on me, but that.... Nah, I haven't ever reached the heights you did with that spot.... yet. Maybe this is always my problem that I have other things in my head when I should be going for the main objective but Edge, in my head, I won't feel closure between us two until I have exacted the level of extreme you show toward me. I will give you an aching pain to walk, and wrestle with for the rest of your days, and Edge, see it the way I see it, see it as a sign of respect.

tumblr_m7ui3cbXqP1r87taeo8_250.png

Zack, I've said everything I wanted to say to you when I saw you at Smackdown and when it comes to Saturday morning, you will be left to eat your words so I'm going to disregard everything you've even said, which leaves me to Rey Mysterio. The man where my Smackdown career first started and it's amazing how things become full circle. We both debuted against each other, and now we're both in with a shot of claiming the Money in the Bank briefcase. And what a superhero effort it will have to be to claim the briefcase from hanging above the ring, especially when there are five other guys vying for it with you. But Rey, I gotta ask you... Do you think anyone is buying this superhero crap man? The justice league?! Your in a tag team with a man that's experimented more than I have and your calling yourselves the justice league. I've learned from my mistakes, but Rob Van Dam is still preaching about how good marijuana is on the radio, and he must have been high on it to be the superhero nonsense Rey. And how does a guy fail in a European championship match and find himself so close to a world title chance anyway? Man, I don't know, all I do know is, that closeness is only paper because when it comes to getting in the ring your only going t be as close as your first match.... Just on paper.

Christy uhh, I guess that's all I got to say on the matter for now, but make no mistake, I am on my way there so I can see you all personally before you all see me leave Summerslam with the money in the bank contract. And who knows, with leverage like that in my hands, this company may actually start to move in the direction that I envision. I'll see you boys soon.... Real soon.

With that the tron cuts off, and Rey and Batista are left to think about what the Antichrist of Professional Wrestling has said to them.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
UWF Summerslam - James Storm vs Robert Roode

SORRY...ABOUT YOUR DAMN LUCK!

[video=youtube;2o17bJWkJho]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2o17bJWkJho[/video]

Lognecks & Rednecks starts playing through the PA System of the arena and people immediately blast out in cheers. Everybody is on their feet. People are looking towards the entrance ramp as the theme song of James Storm continues to play. After a while, James Storm runs out of the back with a beer bottle in his hand and "The Cowboy" is not looking very happy although he is making his PPV debut.

ftlnxh.jpg

Cowboy drinks some of his beer and moves towards the ring. As he walks down the entrance ramp, he takes a look at all signs people have made. He stops and sprays some beer in the audience. James Storm continues on his way to the ring. He has some interesting things to say after he lost his debut match on RAW against Kofi Kingston, due to interference of Bobby Roode.

mbn9lz.jpg

Storm climbs the ring-steps while he nods his head to the rhythm of his entrance music. He then enters the ring and asks for a mic. He then raises it to his mouth and begins to talk.

1ij51f.jpg

"The Cowboy" James Storm:

Dis is ma' first You Dubya Eff Pay-Per-View appearance and I'm angry. I'm angry 'cause of what happened couple a' weeks ago. Ma' former best friends Bobby Roode cost me ma' debut match. Da' match I already had won. I could beat Kofi but Bobby had ta' cost me dat match. I know exactly what he wanted ta' do ba' dat. He wanted ta' get in ma' head befo' Summerslam. He wanted ta' make sure dat I will head ta' this event wit' a losin' streak. He wanted ta' make me angry 'cause he knows that ma' anger cost me some things in ma' life. Hell, if there wasn't fo' wresslin' where I can let some a' ma' anger come out, I would probably be in jail right now. Anyway...Bobby Roode didn't get da' job done. See, I'm angry but now I didn't let ma' anger affect ma' thinkin' so it won't affect ma' actions as well. Bobby did dat certain times ta' me. Just fo' example. Tee En Ay LockDown 2012. I was so angry dat I superkicked his ass outta a steel cage, makin' ma'self lose a match. Dis time it will be a totally different case. Dis time I will superkick yer ass and win, Bobby.

The Cowboy looks jacked. He can't wait for Bobby to come out.

People say dat 'ya can fo'give, but 'ya can't fo'get. Dat's exactly dis case. I will never fo'get what 'ya did ta' me after I won ma' first World Championship. 'Ya claim ta' be da' man, de best champion there is right now. Le'mme tell 'ya somethin'. Yer what yer right now 'cause of me, 'cause I built 'ya up while we used ta' tag. Ta' dis very day, people call me da' heart of Beer Money. Ta' dis very day, people call me da' best tag team wressler of all time. Dis is not me givin' ma'self ego strokes like 'ya do when yer out here, dis is me talkin' facts and facts only. Do 'ya wanna hear another fact? If there wasn't fo' da' board if directors, our match would be fo' yer title...fo' ma' title. 'Ya say dat 'ya don't need luck and 'ya never needed it. Yea, 'ya never needed it but dee' only reason wha' 'ya didn't need it is 'cause I was always there fo' 'ya. I always had yer back, I always taught 'ya somethin' new, dat's wha' yer where yer right now. Right now yer dee' En Dubya Ay champion but yer nothin' more than jus' a lil' coward who has no success in You Dubya Eff and from what I know, yer En Dubya Ay career ain't lookin' good at dis point. When 'ya issued an open challenge, you caught yerself right on da' money!

Storm looks to another camera as he takes down his sunglasses and we can see a serious look on his face.

See, I live ba' many proverbs, sayings. One of 'em is dat when 'ya throw a stone at me, I'll throw twenty at 'ya. Ma' stone came at RAW, and dose twenty I'm 'bout ta' throw at 'ya are comin' sooner than 'ya can imagine. I don't rely on what 'ya say or do, Bobby. You don't breath fo' me, I don't breath fo' 'ya, dat's it...'Ya might have yer own book of rules but I don't give a horse crap 'bout it. 'Ya can grab it, look at its cover, at its back, spin it sideways and shove it straight up yer ass 'cause I live ba' ma' own rules and I play ba' ma' own rules. 'Ya live ba' yer rules and 'ya have ta' watch me rise and dat's what bothers 'ya. I'm feeling strong ta'night, I'mma feel strong tomorrow, day after tomorrow and a week after dat...I'mma feel strong at Summerslam so there ain't no way you can catch me weak. Now get yer ass out here, Bobby!

Storm looks towards the entrance ramp and waits for his Summerslam opponent to come out.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
re: UWF Past Pay-Per-View Trashtalking

All of a sudden the lights go out... Austin and Rhodes are confused and all of a sudden

Break
the Walls
Down!

[video=youtube;ViNbIf3GXJo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViNbIf3GXJo[/video]

Y2J_crop_650x440.jpg

Fans cheer like crazy as the self proclaimed savior Chris Jericho makes his way down to the ring as the fans cheer for Jericho making his way to the ring, Jericho goes against the apron and he poses as he enters the ring. Chris Jericho is smiling as he looks at both Austin and Cody Rhodes, Jericho goes and he ignores Rhodes and Austin and he turns as he begins to speak to the UWF universe

Chris Jericho: Ladies and gentlemen, your savior has returned! He has returned and he is looking not only the end the reign of tyranny that the NWO has put on hold here in the UWF, and to once again become the Wooooorrrllld Heeeeaaaavvvyyyweeight Champion baby! Before I am able to do that we got a couple of jibronies, and some good guys to deal with in this chamber, and lets start with one I am familiar with.

Jericho looks at Austin as he begins to smile looking at his old foe yet again

Chris Jericho: Well Steve we meet again, it has been awhile. Funny how we met almost four months ago in this ring, you were telling people to screw off and now you are accepting them again. Glad to know the old Stone Cold Steve Austin is back. You see Steve this is an interesting situation in front of us, both of us we don't like each other too much, that dates back since my debut in the WWF. You and I have gone at it more times than anyone else, hell I beat you and the Rock on the same night to become the first WWF Undisputed champion. I know I am still holding on to that, but that memory is to sweet to let go. As I was saying, were in a unique situation we are both not fond of the New World Order. So Steve what are we going to do? Are we going to team up and try to take out the New World order, and see the deserving ones in you, MVP, and I battle it out, or you going to be the same old rattlesnake we all know and love.

Personally Steve if you want to do your own thing, I would have no problem with it, because in reality I think that would be best for you. I see Stone Cold Steve Austin and I see a ruthless, fearless, and cunning superstar. Someone that will not listen to anyone and do by his own rules. So Steve I just want to say out of respect you can do your own thing as long as you let me handle my business, and trust me Steve you will thank me later.

Austin looks at Jericho in a serious matter as Jericho turns to Cody Rhodes

Chris Jericho: Cody, hey buddy hows it going... I see your face is still messed up. What are you Rip Hamilton? Does that thing ever come off? Anyways Cody I am glad you have that mask still on, because it just gives me more of a motive to rip that silly thing off, and beat you senseless so you have to get another one.

Fans cheer as Jericho goes on and he begins to talk to Cody again

Chris Jericho: Cody I thought I was a guy who was living in the past, but it turns out that you are just the same. Talking about UCW... well Cody if you want to talk about UCW so much let's go with what I have done, former UCW Champion, former UCW US Champion, former UCW Impact champion, former UCW Tag team champion, and this list goes on for miles. Cody whatever you have done I have done ten times more better than you, You may have been the former UWF World heavyweight champion, eliminating me in the process but that right there my friend was just luck. You won't get lucky this time around, and don't think you are safe because of your little NWO henchmen and cronies, because I will make sure none of you become UWF champion when it is all said and done.

Cody my purpose in this match it is not only to once again become the UWF world champion, but to end the NWO once and for all, I am looking to make sure the NWO is never heard of again after Summerslam, you Randy and Christian thinking your so smart and dominate, but Cody you have all this high hopes and talks about becoming UWF champion again, but what if it comes down to just you and Orton Cody? Huh what will you now? What if he tell you to lay down?What now? See Cody there are all these "what ifs" that could be involved, and Cody you may say it won't matter my reflection will show my face as champion once again, but it will matter Cody. You think that you will be safe as world champion. No Randy will find a way to get revenge. He will find someone that is bigger, and that is stronger than you, and that person right there what he will do is probably take you out. Than you becoming the UWF champion will be all for nothing, and you think it might not happen to you? Well guess what junior it and it can.

Why do you think Nash laid down for Hulk Hogan huh? Not only were they friends, but Nash knew how much influence Hogan has on people. He is the same guy that got a man called the Big Show to start coming into WCW... and once Big Show became champion, and he became a guy that seemed like a threat to Hogan he took him out, and never to be heard of again. Randy Orton he has that same influence, there could be a guy who is looking to crack to the top. So instead of him working away at it like everyone else. That man will turn to Randy Orton and the NWO. So Cody your little 6:25 BS you can spew it out all you want, cause the bottom line is this, you have an important decision to make here kid, you have a chance to become world champion and once again become the hunted... but this time you won't only have Stone Cold, MVP, James Storm, Robert Roode, and I hunting you down. You will have also the NWO hunting you down as well. So Cody before you spew words out think about the outcome of what could happen.

fans cheer as Jericho looks at Cody with mean ambitions and Cody does not looked phased as he gazes into Jerichos eyes and then all of a sudden...​

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Hardcore Championship - Curt Hawkins vs. Goldust

normal_034.jpg

Curt Hawkins: Hello ladies and gentlemen, it is I, YOUR Hardcore champion and the premier Raw Superstar, Curt Hawkins. Now you may notice that Reks is not with me at the moment and this is because I sent him off to go do..some errands. He'll be back later. But now on to more exciting things. At SummerSlam I will be making my glorious Pay Per View debut when I take on Raw's newest...and creepiest star, Goldust. Now last week on Raw Goldust's face lit up the titan tron, you know, the big screen, and he said he was looking to play a game with someone. Well a little later on in the night his ugly face showed up again and lucky me, he said I was the one he chose to play this "game" with. Which I guess was his way of saying he wanted a Hardcore championship match at SummerSlam. And me, being the good sport that I am, and the amazing champion that I am, I accepted his challenge. When I won this belt I said I would take on all comers. Didn't matter who. But I didn't quite envision a 6 foot 6 inch cross dressing, face paint wearing freak! But...but, it's all okay because I am unstoppable. I am the biggest break out star of the entire UWF. No one holds a candle to me, and no one can do half the things I can do. I've been around for a while, but just now am I starting to make my mark. Just now I am starting to show people just how damn good I am. And at SummerSlam Goldilocks I will show that again. When I said I was going to win the Hardcore title, I meant it. And when I said I would never lose this Hardcore title, I meant it.

Curt Hawkins: Now Goldust, I don't know a lot about you, and honestly, I don't think I want to. In all honesty, I hope after I pin you at SummerSlam, the biggest event of the summer, after I defend my title successfully, I hope our paths never cross again. See, Goldust, the fact of the matter is that you're a freak, and I am a champion. I am a king of change, while you are just someone who was never able to get over. You're just someone who is desperately trying to get out of the shadow that your father cast on this business. Hell, even your little brother became a much bigger success then you. Opps, was I not supposed to mention dear old daddy or little Cody? It's okay Goldy, because if I had a father, and a brother that great in wrestling, and I had the talent that you had, I would be ashamed too. Because you'll never live up to their names. You'll never be a Rhodes, because you're just not good enough. But I am. I am that damn good and my name isn't even Triple H. The Hardcore title at SummerSlam? It's going home with me, right where it belongs. Not on the waste of a freak!

Status
Not open for further replies.