UWF 2012: Past Pay-Per-View Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Re: New Year's Revolution: World Title Contendership: CM Punk vs. Rhino

Rhino doesn’t make any particular emotion to the words spoken. He stands there with a completely straight face. The fans are cheering for him to assault Punk, but he doesn’t seem to take notice. He seems to be studying Punk before he speaks. He looks Punk up and down before speaking.

Rhino.jpg

Rhino:
I’ll admit, my career hasn’t been what I’d like it to be. I mean of course any wrestling fan dreams of being world champion. But I’m living my dream! I’m in this ring every week doing what I love doing. To say my career is pathetic is something more of a joke than you think. You see my career isn’t pathetic. I’ve made millions of fans. I’ve had people come up to me and ask for my autograph. In some cities I’m a household name. That’s something I never dreamed of. You tell me my career is pathetic, you couldn’t be more wrong. In fact, let me tell you how pathetic your career has been. All you want is to become a world champion. You clearly don’t care about the actual sport you compete in. You don’t really care about the fans, all you care about is the money, and all you care about is the gold. And now that it’s something I truly want, I get blasted for it. I finally feel I deserve something and I have some punk telling me otherwise.

Who are you to tell me what my career is anyway? You can talk about how you worked your way up from the indy scene. You can tell everybody about how you worked in high school gyms. Which in case you haven’t noticed is pretty small compared to that bingo hall I was working in. Fact of the matter is, all you wanted was to get to the big leagues. Now that you’re there, you’ve taken everything you’ve worked so hard to achieve for granted. Meanwhile I’m doing what I love. I’m doing what I watched when I was a kid. I’ve wrestled some of my icons. I mean damn dude! I got to wrestle Sting. Not many people today can say that. You want to know what the only thing pathetic about me is. It’s the fact that I didn’t break you in half with that first gore. But there is nothing stopping me from doing that in our match. I’ll do whatever it takes to win that match. If that means I have to leave a corpse in the ring, so be it!

The crowd really gets behind Rhino after that last statement. It’s obvious they don’t like CM Punk and would really like for him to be gone from the ring.

But let me tell you something, pal! You don’t have any kind of power in this company to disrespect some of the greats. Shawn Michaels was probably one of the greatest performers to ever grace this ring and you’d be lucky enough to shine his boots. I hope you haven’t forgotten that he’s performing in UWF now. He’s truly one of the best in the world. Not your sorry ass. And the best there is! The best there was! The best there ever will be! Bret freakin’ Hart! If it wasn’t for him and Shawn, well, let’s just say there wouldn’t be you. Guys of their caliber and to a lesser extent yours wouldn’t be allowed in this business if it wasn’t for their amazing work. It sickens me that you’d brush so many people off. You’re nothing more than an idiot if you think you’re better than anybody from ECW. Chris Benoit, Eddie Guererro, Chris Jericho. Some of the greatest performers I had the privilege of mixing it up with. But you, well to be honest I feel as though I’ve pissed someone off and this is my punishment.

That’s why I find it so ironic that you talk about respect. Respect is earned! You don’t demand respect. Do you think I demand any respect from my peers? I have to earn respect just like you. What have you done exactly to earn my respect? I haven’t seen anything of note to get any kind of respect. You tell me my career is pathetic, I’m the gum that gets stuck to people’s shoes. Why the Hell would I respect a guy who shows me no respect? Don’t bother bringing up that gore thing, because honestly I meant to do it. I’ll man up to that right now and admit I intended to gore you. You clearly had no respect for anybody, especially to a good friend of mine, so I thought I’d teach you a lesson. Don’t get too worked up though, because now you have your chance to get your revenge. You’ll beat me with that good old classic wrestling. Unfortunately Punk, I’ll have to deflate that inflated ego of yours. The only way you’d have a lick of a chance at beating me is by bashing my skull in with a chair repeatedly.

I’m pissed. I’m more pissed than when I was up warring with Sting. It’s not a personal kind of anger though. It’s more of me being mad simply because I don’t like you. I don’t like anything about you. Every word you say gets me more and more angry. Unlike the Hulk though, I can only control it for a little bit before it explodes. And trust me; the beast inside me wants to just blow up. I don’t know what it is about you Punk, but I know I don’t like it. You’re a sorry excuse for a man. You think because you’re in this ring, and have a microphone you’re invincible. You think you can say whatever you like. You take yet another shot at someone who was in ECW. Why? Are you afraid we’ll all team up on you Punk? Are you afraid of an ECW uprising? No, I know what it is. You’re jealous that everybody will continue to talk about ECW long after me and all the other guys are gone. All the while you’ll be just another lost whisper in the wind.

The fans again show their support. And “ECW!†chant begins to slowly creep up out from the crowd. It soon becomes extremely loud to the point where you can hardly hear yourself think. Rhino just stands there smiling looking out towards the crowd. Punk doesn’t seem all that impressed as he is about to speak, but Rhino puts his hand up to stop him.

I’m not done yet, so shut your damn mouth and listen!

The fans erupt into one big cheer before Rhino continues.

You claim ECW is garbage, and you know what, I really don’t care what you have to say about the company that revolutionized the wrestling industry to a level that you’ll never understand. But you seem to be missing a key component to ECW. The very guy that helped you make your mark in the wrestling industry. Paul Heyman! You bash ECW, and you bash everything that man worked so damn hard for. You bash ECW, you bash every guy who came out to that ring, put their body on the line for the entertainment of the crowd. If I remember correctly, the first time you stepped into a WWE ring was on the crappy version of ECW. So in technical terms, you bash for the company you worked for. You don’t even understand what you’re talking about! You also forget there are quite a few guys here that made their names known because of ECW. If it wasn’t for ECW there would be no Bully Ray, there would have been no Chris Jericho, and quite honestly, there would have been no C...M...Punk!

Rhino smiles in a sadistic way as he lowers the microphone and stares down CM Punk.​

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Re: New Year's Revolution Ambrose v Bryan IV

YES! YES! YES!

[video=youtube;elyEQz7aG_A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elyEQz7aG_A[/video]

“Flight of the Valkyriesâ€￾ comes over the PA system as Dean rolls his eyes at the top of the ramp. Emerging from the back is UWF Television Champion Daniel Bryan. Daniel Bryan doesn't look to be in a great mood at all as he sees Dean holding one of the UWF Tag Team Championship belts. Daniel simply walks down to the ramp with AJ Lee by his side.

love-daniel-bryan-and-aj-32084863-642-361.jpg

Daniel hops into the ring as AJ walks up the steps and climbs into the ring. Bryan is given a microphone by a ringside employee. The crowd is chanting “You Tapped Out! You Tapped Out!â€￾ at Bryan as Dean's frown turns into a smile. Bryan quickly addresses this.

YzJKX0NZVmpSNmcx_o_720phd---wwe-raw-070912-aj-lee-cm-punk-daniel-bryan-.jpg

Daniel Bryan: Yeah, Yeah, Go ahead and laugh it up, people. I see that's the kind of respect I get for trying to give you entertaining and compelling television. I get disrespect after disrespect. When you talk about Daniel Bryan, The Best Wrestler In The World, despite anything you might say to the contrary, you better be talking about respect and I demand that you people show me the respect I deserve because I am STILL a champion and I am STILL Your Enlightened Savior.

The crowd is booing so loudly that you can barely make out what Bryan is saying. Daniel then turns his attention to Dean Ambrose.

Daniel Bryan: And you, the thorn in my side whom I just can't seem to get rid of. The parasitic entity simply known as Dean Ambrose just can't seem to keep his mouth shut when he shoving his foot in it. ME riding YOUR coattails? More like the other way around. In fact, everything you've ever accomplished was at the expense of others. Take this week for example. John Cena won the tag team titles, not you. You couldn't do it so Cena cleaned up your mess. And before that? Before that, Dean, you've been coasting off of our 5 star classics all year. That's all you've done. Congratulations. I've given you 3 career-defining matches and how did you capitalize on it? You had meaningless matches with nobodies like Samoa Joe, Batista and Raven. You squandered around in obscurity until you thought you were ready to challenge me again. Meanwhile, as you wallow around in mid-card hell, I've been busy this year redefining this industry. You might say I'm overstating things but really, put your bias aside and look at the facts. You people, put your bias aside and look at the facts.

Bryan paces around the ring as this subject gets him worked up. He presents the facts to Dean and the audience in attendance.

Daniel Bryan: We've been UWF Tag Team Champions since August, something no one has done, which makes us the longest-reigning Tag Team Champions in history. We soundly defeated Samoa Joe and Sting and look where they are today. Joe is nowhere to be seen and Sting is playing house over on NXT because he knows that if he would've stayed on SmackDown he would've been beaten and beaten week in and week out. Mankind and Goldust, those freaks thought they would take our titles but they couldn't. Single-handedly, Edge thought he could take Y.E.S. Out but when he got to me at Vengeance, he was in for a shock when I proved why he'll never be as good as me. And then he grabbed a partner in Jeff Hardy and tried to take our titles and what happened? Oh, that's right. We proved our supremacy. And then Rob Van Dam, waltzing into our match for this Television Championship unprepared and take a look at what he gave me. Whether you like it or whether you don't like it is irrelevant. The fact of the matter is that Your Enlightened Saviors will forever be the greatest stable in the history of the UWF. And that's something, Dean, that you can't ride on. I did that with Damien and Bray. We built that. We built a name and a franchise that will live on in infamy long after we part. The legacy you've left Dean? Well, it's forever attached to me and that eats you alive.

Daniel gets a little closer to Dean, uncomfortably close really as he calls him out.

Daniel Bryan: Your new theme music is catchy but not entirely factual. Psycho? No, you see in order to be classified as a psycho you must first be unpredictable and, Dean, you're the most predictable individual I've ever met. It might just be because I've been in the ring with you so many times but I know every move in your arsenal. Triple H thinks he pulled a fast one on me but, really, he's done me a favor. Triple H only sees the surface of things. He doesn't grasp the bigger picture. He sees, on paper,when it comes to Daniel Bryan vs Dean Ambrose, it's 2-1. No brainer. But what he and you fail to realize is that this isn't the same Daniel Bryan from earlier in the year. This Daniel Bryan is smarter. This Daniel Bryan is faster. This Daniel Bryan is stronger. But, most importantly, this Daniel Bryan is simply better. Better than Triple H, better than all of these people, better than Nigel McGuinness and especially better than you. YES! YES! YES!

Bryan and AJ continue to chant until Dean eventually cuts them off.

OOC: Sorry I'm late, bro. Been a hectic week but I'm here, we can get a few in perhaps.​

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
New Years Revolution: Edge vs. Jeff Jarrett

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME?
YOU DON’T KNOW ME!

[video=youtube;dKSJN3WWR3E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKSJN3WWR3E[/video]

It's been a long time, been a long time comin
Looks like the death of me now
But you know, there's no turning back now
This is what makes me - this is what I am

Edge walks out and the boos from the crowd almost drown out the music

He simply smiles as the boos rain down on him. He makes it down to the middle of the ramp and does his signature pose.

He makes his way down to the ring and slides in under the bottom rope. He takes center stage with mic in hand.

The Rated R Superstar Edge:
So for the last couple of weeks I issued a challenge to all of UWF, pretty much to any and every superstar anywhere in the known wrestling world and you know who stepped up? Nobody stepped up… at least until Smackdown and that was when Jeff stepped up. But not our world heavyweight champion… your world champion… your favorite wrestler. The leader of the “Creatures of the Night†only known as creatures because all of you are beyond disturbing to look at… but the other Jeff. The lesser known Jeff. The Jeff nobody really cares about and that I can say I forgot even existed. But since he wanted to make himself relevant he decided that he would be the only one with a set of balls to accept my challenge. But all it also shows is his lack of a brain but then again everyone already knew that didn’t exist. I mean look at the broad he is with. Some chick that thinks she can defeat my Victoria? Two idiots like that belong together obviously.

But enough about that… I easily conned Jeff into making sure he put his belt that he never defends on the line. Mainly because it is time that Edge holds a belt. It is definitely time that I show the world what a true champion looks like. I mean really… Jeff Hardy? And don’t we have another champion? Somewhere? Danial Bryan? Or something. I don’t know and that just shows how irrelevant they really are as a champion. Not to mention you also have Raw with their little champions and none of them stepped up. You have NXT and they finally had a chance at a big time match up and all of them acted like little pansies.

So now I’m stuck with Jeff Jarrett and well… the only thing I can see that makes this worth it is that I get a free belt out of it. I would make an offer to make this a mixed tag match that way my woman can finally fully stake claim to the Vixen’s title since it’d be easier to beat both you and your little harlot on the same night but we both knew that you would find some way to back out of it and keep it one on one. So rather than hear some sort of ill advised excuse as to why we have to keep it one on one to ensure when you lose well… your excuses will be limited to the simple fact that you were bested by someone that is infinitely better than you in each and every single way. Matter of fact I know Karen would enjoy a man like me over some old guy like you but that is another story for another day.

So what I’m suggesting right now Jeffy is that you go on ahead and just hand over your belt that way you won’t have to subject yourself to the beating of a lifetime and then on top of that have to endure pity sex from your over the hill harlot of a woman there. While I’ll be having myself plenty of fun with my woman not only that night… but possibly… LIVE! ON SMACKDOWN!

The crowd unexpectedly cheer to that idea.

Looks like I have the support of the crowd now so what say you Jeffy boy. You ready to just hand it over or am I going to have to do what I really don’t feel like doing. I mean really I don’t feel like having to beat your sorry ass in the middle of the ring and spear you and then the truth has to be beaten into you. I’d rather if we just talked it over like men and you come to the realization right here, right now that you just don’t have what it takes and actually take the easy way out and hand over your title to the better man. The bigger man. The greater man. The best man in the UWF. You just hand the belt over to this man known as Edge and all will be painless and I’m sure Karen will still give you your blue pill after all is said and done and you two can do what you two consider to be sex afterwards.

Smackdown is on course to truly become Rated R after New Year’s Revolution and it will be all thanks to you. And if I have to beat your ass to do it… I can guarantee you that I will gloat and try to at least make it look like a feat of unimaginable proportions… but then again you can only build up someone like you so much. So the choice is yours. What will it be… a surrender? Or an ass whipping unlike that of anything you’ve ever experienced because Edge is back and is only looking to win, win, win.

Edge lowers his mic and awaits a response.

Reaction score
Re: New Year's Revolution: World Title Contendership: CM Punk vs. Rhino

Just as Rhino is finished speaking, CM Punk busts out with a laugh which catches Rhino off guard. CM Punk is able to control himself and can finally speak on the microphone

CMPunkRAW4-4.jpg

CM Punk: Are you kidding me right now? Did you even just listen to what you just said? I mean seriously, you just said outloud that if it wasn't for guys like Bully Ray and Chris Jericho along with ECW, that there wouldn't be a CM Punk to this day. What the hell kind of crack are you on? Wait, is it that same stuff that has gotten Jeff Hardy fired a dozen times in this business. I bet you even think there are people who remember your career with the way crap is coming out of your mouth right now. Look at me when I speak to you okay because I want you understand this clearly, no one person made CM Punk. I MADE, CM Punk! Not ECW, not ROH, not Chris Jericho and for damn fact not Bubba Ray Dudley. I made a name for myself wherever I was. Those companies that came before UWF allowed for me to show my talents. They were not the ones in this ring making a name for themselves. It was all me, it was all CM Punk, the BEST IN THE WORLD! I have fought, I have sacrificed, I have trained, I have done it all to make sure that when I step foot in this ring that I am the best wrestler in the ring and to have my opponents who look on across from me have fear in their eyes because they know that they are going to have to give everything they have in order to beat me. I have been doing that since day one and I will be damned if I am going to allow some low life self centered son-of-a-bitch tell me that someone made who CM Punk is to this day!

CM Punk lowers his microphone as some cheers are heard from him. CM Punk turns his head to the crowd and shakes his head towards the cheers being made

CM Punk: I know exactly where I came from. I had to earn every step in this business. I never asked for anything, I always earned my rightful place in this company and in every other company I have been in. And guess what Rhino, each company never wanted me to leave. ROH did everything they could to keep me there. ECW tried everything they could until I was drafted over to Raw in WWE. Then UWF did everything they could to make sure that I wouldn't leave here once again. The first I walked out on my own as I needed a break like much of us real wrestlers need and I don't take many breaks because I'm not some phony who will fake an injury to take time off. NXT called for me to comeback to this show. I could have gone to Raw and I could have gone to Smackdown, but I stayed here because I know first hand what real wrestling talent is and NXT has just that. That is until people like you start messing with guys like me. I want you to look into my eyes, Rhino. I am not playing games anymore. You better be prepared for the fight of your life this Sunday. The fun and games will be all over. There will be no room for talk as all there will be is room for me to kick your ass all over Cleveland.

The CM Punk fans get behind Punk and start up small "CM PUNK" chant

CM Punk: You mention my good friend, Paul Heyman. Paul and I go way back. Paul knew exactly what raw, real, and passionte wrestling talent was all about. Paul has even came out and said that I am better than ANY ECW comptetitor to ever come out from there. That's right, I said competitor because like I been saying since day one is ECW was a joke. Any Joe-shmo could have become a phony superstar there. The real treat was being able to get out of there and salvage some of that pride and yes several have. Chris Jericho, Rey Mysterio, Stone Cold Steve Austin, RVD, and Eddie Guerrero. Those guys were also Paul Heyman guys, but that's because they had what Paul always wanted and that was "wrestling" talent. Not some fake wrestling where all you did was put people through burning tables or fight with barbed wire. Deep down Paul knew what he had was shit. That's why ECW tanked in the first place. It wasn't because Vince McMahon had the better company. It was because people got tired of the same old shit that people like you were doing. They watched WCW and WWE and realized they had actual wrestling on there. That's why the Attitude Era was as good as it was. They had a mix of hardcore matches and real wrestling. Don't you get that this is what all this has been about. I don't have a hatred towards ECW like you think I do and I am for damn sure not afraid of any ECW invasion or reunion of some sort or even afraid to be put in an extreme rules match. What all this is about is exactly what I have been talking about this whole time and that's you are a fraud. You are not a wrestler. All you are is some guy who comes out to this ring with a stupid look on your face and use weapons for a match. You are a FAKE!

Rhino begins to pace himself back in forth in the ring while CM Punk looks on with a hard look at him. Rhino seems ready to snap at any moment

CM Punk: You're pacing around right now like a little puppy wanting a treat because you know it's true! I don't even care anymore that you attacked me and cost me match against Taz. What I care about is the disrespect you show each time you come out here and call yourself a wrestler. You disrespected me, you insulted me as a true wrestler so now you're going have to deal with me as a wrestler. I don't think you have it though because all along you have been someone who fights outside the rules. I love this business and that's why I am a pissed off individual out here. That's why I am the one who is ready to unleash hell onto you. I am not someone who gets this way, but you have pushed me to my limit and have showed a side of CM Punk that no one has ever seen before. On Sunday at New Years Revolution we aren't going to be just having a wrestling match. No not anymore, we are going to have a fight. I am going to beat you into the ground and show you why you do not belong in this business and why you do not belong in a ring with me. I have more wrestling ability in my left pinky then you do in your whole body and on Sunday I am going to prove just that.

CM Punk lowers his microphone and gets in Rhino's face. Punk has a few words for Rhino and then gets ready to leave the ring, but stops and pulls his right leg back into the ring. Punk then goes right back face to face with Rhino and has a few more words for him, but does so on the microphone

CMPunk3-3.jpg

CM Punk: I thought I was done, but not just yet. I get that it isn't a popular decision from the UWF fans how I feel about you and the rest of the ECW ingrates. But you can mark my word that there are traditional wrestling fans out there that will be pulling for me to kick your ass this Sunday. Those same traditional fans who hate me because of who I am will be pulling for me because they would rather see someone with true wrestling talent get an opportunity at the NXT World Title. What I want is change. I recognize when things suck and you, Bubba Ray Dudley and the rest of your old crew here in UWF do suck. I want things to be better and not just for me, but for everyone. I want to be that one who puts traditional wrestling back on the map and there are some out like I mentioned that want to see that back. Well guess what, I am that savior and I will make things become better here not only on NXT, but in UWF as a whole and that all starts with this Sunday at New Years Revolution when I either slap on the anaconda vice or put you to sleep in the GTS. One way or another I am walking out of New Years Revolution as the new number one contender. I am that guy that will bring back what wrestling really is. We both have been pushing each others buttons and going beyond the limits of each other. I have seen this story before, but this is different than any other feud in the past. This Sunday it's Phil Brooks versus Terrance Gerin. And the difference between Terrance Gerin and Phil Brooks is I looked everyone in the eye and I told them I was going to step on them and go through them to get to the top, but you do not have the balls to that. You back doored your way throughout your entire career with the easy way out. This Sunday, there will be no easy way out because your going into my kind of environment. You better bring your best because you are going into the ring with the BEST IN THE WORLD! I'll see you this Sunday!

CM Punk flips the microphone back at Rhino. The two exchange some heated words as they go face to face with each other. Finally Rhino has something to say on the microphone

Aniking

Reaction score
Re: New Year's Revolution: Extreme Title Contendership: Taz vs. Lesnar vs. Johnny Cur

As Curtis continues to smile while Maxine caresses him, Taz takes a step forward and grins.

taz5.jpg

Taz: I don't mean to step out of place here, but I think we can all agree that nobody wants to hear Brock open his mouth again. I mean, I know Johnny and I are opponents this Sunday night and that he may have had a few choice words to say about myself, but I'd be in complete denial if I disagreed with his statement that Brock sounds "really, really stupid", that most of what he said made no sense, and that he simply cannot piece together a simple sentence. The fact is it's the truth, one hundred and ten percent, which is why I'm stepping in and putting an end to it before it starts all over again. What can I say; I'm just that nice of a guy. Haha!

Taz has a little chuckle at that statement before gazing over at a furious Lesnar. Taz promptly turns back and directs his attention to the group consisting of Johnny Curtis, Derrick Bateman & Maxine.

Taz: And when it comes to nice guys, chivalry really does exist, which is why I'm following the mantra of "ladies first" regarding what I have to say. Now Maxine, I can understand why you got in my face the way you did, and the fault can only be placed on me there. I'm man enough to admit I didn't word my threat as well as I should have, but I won't apologise for saying what I said. My threat wasn't directed at you, so you're right to have nothing to fear from me, but in saying that it doesn't mean you're any exception to verbal abuse. You may be a very attractive young lady, but you're devious, cunning, and you have a mouth on you too... something Johnny probably knows plenty about! Haha, settle down, I'm just having a joke, and in all seriousness it's what I consider your words to be as well. To avoid a sticky situation, allow me to be more thorough - your words about ME being a failure are a joke. I've been in this business for over two decades, providing the UWF Universe with some of the most brutal moments that are etched in ECW folklore to this very day. I didn't always win every championship I competed for, but to true competitors like myself... success isn't measured in gold. I consider my career a success because I have the UWF Universe approach me on the streets and take me down memory lane, revisiting moments in my career that made them scream “OH MY GOD!” like my now ex-broadcast partner, Joey Styles.

Taz turns and gives a thumb up to Joey, who's sitting at ringside and waves at Taz in a sign of appreciation.

Taz: Now I understand the business has changed since I was in "my prime" so to speak, and by all means consider me a failure, Maxine, but what I want you to do is watch from ringside very closely on Sunday night. I may be out of touch with common knowledge and not know what the hell a "Goron" is, but I promise I want to prove to my doubters that I haven't lost my touch in this ring. This may only be my third match since returning, but when I earn myself an Extreme Championship match against Sting, which would likely take place at the Royal Rumble pay-per-view, I will have proven that I still belong inside this ring. Sting has proven that age is but a number, and not to disrespect the great man or anything, but he's actually older than me. Our NXT Champion is only a few short years my junior too, and although I am not a fan of his current attitude or how he presents himself, you cannot deny what he has accomplished. My point is, and this is for all three of you - you may look at me and consider a Johnny Curtis victory as the obvious conclusion, but I'm standing here right now and telling you straight to your faces... that you're wrong. I still have plenty to give and I'm ready to take it up to anybody, no matter how younger than me they are. See Johnny, I don't care if I'm in the way of what Derrick describes as your "destiny", I promise that I'm going to leave this ring victorious at New Year's Revolution and become the number one contender. All I can do is wish you luck and for you to do your best... to SURVIVE!

A confident Taz looks in the eyes of Curtis, although it's difficult to tell due to him wearing sunglasses. Taz nods his head at the trio in a show of respect, before dropping the microphone and exiting the ring. A few "Taz" chants can be heard from the crowd in the midst of the low cheers, which fills Taz with a sense of fulfilment that the fans are behind him. Taz walks up the ramp and makes his way to the back; message sent and ready to defy the odds.​

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC - I waited for Nad and he hasn't showed, so seeing how it's deadline day, I'm skipping him and evening it up. Good luck Bumout :)

Blizzard

Reaction score
Cena vs. Wyatt

[video=youtube;mlR-NLWfOy4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlR-NLWfOy4[/video]

As John Cena's entrance music blares out of the speakers, the audience stands up on their feet and explodes in cheers for the arriving fan favorite. Once the intense drums kick in, Cena makes his way out onto the stage, excited as always. Cena is rocking brand new gear, as we see cargo shorts, and blue armbands, a blue cap and shirt. Cena stops mid-stage, as he turns his head to the camera before saying "Say goodbye to Y.E.S. because after Sunday? They're finished." Cena faces forward before slowly raising his hand to his face, saluting the ring as he springs forward before charging down the entrance ramp. Cena continues his journey to the ring as he passes the entrance ramp and slides into the ring. Cena springs up, as he claps his hands, and bounces off the ropes. Cena has a huge smile on his face, as he nods his head, in approval of the reception tonight. Cena walks over to the corner, grabbing a microphone as he begins to speak.

normal_20121218-113737_0.JPG

John Cena: I've gained a fair amount of doubters in the past month. People who don't believe, that although I've defeated Bray Wyatt in the past, I won't be able to get the job down this Sunday. What's this world coming too? One rumor spreads about the world ending this month, and all hope is gone. It's confusing to me. Do they want a way out, are they hoping for the worst, or have they just given up on everything worth fighting for. We got an entire roster of people. All of them on the road to whatever they plan on accomplishing and we have Y.E.S. A group of guy's who actually want to watch those heads hit the dirt, so they can walk on over and plant their feet down upon each and every one of them. What they want is too extinguish those flames with their feet like they was putting out the final sparks of that fire. Like stepping on a cigarette. What they see in us, or at least those willing to fight, is a fire that could burn them out and take them down for good.

The audience explodes in cheers, as Cena nods his head, as he continues.

John Cena: When I came here earlier this year, I seen a place of potential. I found myself a new home. This was my sanctuary. And I vowed on that day to do everything within my power to keep this place relevant. To keep myself challenged. To keep pushing myself to the next level. To help the guy's below me to live up to their own potential so that I would have an entire roster of the best wrestler's in the world today. And I knew we could do it. I knew what we could become. And over time, we did it. We became the very best company in the world. And I never stopped to think we couldn't. I would reach out to those on the outer and bring forth what I could. Thing's I could twist and mold into the future, creating the best of all possible places to be around. And over time, I've grown to love this place and to see this travesty known as Y.E.S. running wild around here? It makes me sick to my stomach knowing this hasn't been solved yet.

The audience isn't cheering for Cena, as they realize how serious he is at this point. Cena looks around, as he slightly shakes his head, before continuing.

John Cena: I'm looking for the solution at New Year's Revolution. And I know I gotta focus carefully cause I'm walking myself into the deep end. There's not a lot of ways to define what you're going to see. There may even be question's asked of me. But heading into Sunday, it's all about victory. Victory at any and all costs. You want me to make a statement, I'm making a stand. A stand for everything that's right. A stand for where I've come from, a stand for where I've been, and a stand for those places Y.E.S. will never live to see. Sunday marks the start of something new for me. Y.E.S. will do as they does, and if they win Sunday they will assume control. But if Dean and I find a way to defeat our respective opponents, I am going to stand by the decision's I've made. Because I've wasted far too much time just attempting to think thing's through. I can see the end of the night, I can see the end of the year, and I can see my path. And Y.E.S. ain't in it. So if this is my final swan song for 2012, then it will end the way I want it to end. Because I will not stop, I will not fail, and I will not lose. I'll fight to the finish, and I'll be right there when it ends. One more opportunity is all I need. One more opportunity to finally end Y.E.S!

With passion and fire in his words, Cena lowers the microphone, as his entrance music blares out of the speakers. Cena is all focus for Sunday, as he exits out the ring and eventually exits the arena. With is face, his mission to end Y.E.S. is looking to be successful.

OOC: I'm not sure if the deadline's passed but I just didn't wanna no show. Sorry about this guys. I'll make sure it won't happen again.​

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Re: Cena vs. Wyatt

The titantron suddenly changes to a forest area and the lights in the arena dim. A familiar figure is soon seen sitting on a tree stump in front of some unnamed, unseen figures.

tumblr_m7135aOPlg1rt4k5qo2_250.gif

Bray Wyatt: How can you finish what has not truly began?. How can something end when it hasn't even started up yet?. John Cena?, he thinks he can. He thinks he has the answer to all of the common peoples troubles. He thinks he can stop the light prevailing over the dark but man, oh, man is he ever wrong. He's wrong I tell you!, and y'know how I know?... BECAUSE I KNOW EVERYTHIN' THAT'S HOW!. I am a man of great wisdom, I see everything, I hear everything and I have foresight. Foresight that tells me that John Cena will fail!. John Cena will fail in his quest to finish off Your Enlightened Saviours because our mission is not truly finished and until it is finished we will continue on to cleanse this company of it's evils, rid the world of it's moral monsters and show everyone that good things come to those who are enlightened... and good things come to those who believe in Bray Wyatt. Good things come to those who choose to have faith... that through all the setbacks... through all the miscarriages of justice and backstabbin' manipulations that the good will overcome and everyone will finally see the light. The light I've seen.

Bray Wyatt stands up and the camera zooms on his face as he brushes his hair back with his hand and places his signature straw hat upon his head.

The light that so many have John Cena in. Yes, John Cena, the saviour of the common. The hero to children, the object of womens affection and the role model to so many morally corrupt unenlightened adult males. Surprising I know, but it is the sad state of todays world. That people, grown men and women would choose to worship at the feet of someone as corrupt as John Cena. A man, who stole the World Heavyweight Championship not only from his supposed friend Rey Mysterio who we haven't seen since... but he also stole the World Heavyweight Championship from my grips. However he didn't stop it from happening... he merely delayed it. John, you think deep down that you can stop the prophecy from being realised?. You think deep down that you can stop me from becoming the World Heavyweight Champion and as a result the most powerful man in this company?. More powerful than you could possibly ever fathom in your puny little mind. You think deep down that this is all possible?... you really truly think you can stop me?!.

Bray Wyatt reaches down and his follower places the Money in The Bank briefcase in his hands.

You can't stop this John. No matter how many times you try to. Because Karma... well Karma works in mysterious ways and I believe in Karma man... because good things come to those who do good things... good things come to those who believe and have faith in Bray Wyatt. Those who don't... well... they'll see what happens to them when the inevitable finally happens. But the Karma that happens is this John... you have backstabbed your closest ally to date in Rey Mysterio, you caused a great injustice when you stopped my legal cash in of this, the Holy Grail, and you have continued to lead these simple minded folk out there in the world that you are some sort of messiah. Well, your about to recieve your comuppance at the hands of a real messiah, a real prophet, a true spiritual leader and the one and only Angel in The Dirt. I will hurt you John Cena, I will show those men, women and children that you are only mortal. You can try and pretend you beat Your Enlightened Saviours by taking the Tag Team Championships, but those will be just a mere casualty of war when the prophecy is fufilled, you can not stop me becoming the most powerful man in this company, you can't stop me from becoming champion of the world.

Bray Wyatt is chuckling to himself as he walks towards the camera and finishes his promo

tumblr_m7135aOPlg1rt4k5qo6_250.gif

I'll make sure of it.

The lights come back on in the arena as Bray Wyatt's theme music 'Broken Out in Love' plays over the PA system as the titantron screen crackles with static.

=========================================

OOC: Completely forgot about this match if I'm honest, my internets been down since Christmas Eve until now which didn't help, but we've got it 1-1 Blizz, good luck!.

Status
Not open for further replies.