UWF 2012: Past Pay-Per-View Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzard

Reaction score
Re: NXTreme Championship Steel Cage: Sting vs. R-Truth(c) vs. Rhino

[video=youtube;xQ4HezI4nRU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQ4HezI4nRU[/video]

“THE TRUTH… HAS SET ME FREE!†are the words heard throughout the arena, as the fans erupt in boos! Suddenly, the nXtreme Champion R-Truth makes his way out on the stage, with an angry expression on his face. Truth stops at the entrance stage, as he throws his arms up in the air, screaming out “WHAT’S UP!?†in the process. The fans respond with boos, as Truth spoke to himself, mouthing off insults toward the audience. Truth is currently sporting a white bullet proof vest, and his usual wrestling attire from down low. Truth makes his way down the entrance steps, ignoring the Little Jimmies and Little Jennies trying to get a hand slap. Truth walked over to the steel steps before hiking up them and entering the ring. Truth walked over to the turnbuckle, before climbing up it, raising the nXtreme Championship up in the air to a chorus of boos. Truth lowered the microphone as he grabbed a microphone from the side, speaking.

r-truth-mic.jpg

WEEEEEEEEEELL, AIN’T THIS A BIG BALL OF FUUUUUUUUUN?!

The audience continued to boo the nXtreme Champion as he looked around the ring where Sting and Rhino are staring at him. R-Truth has a huge smile on his face as slowly explains what he meant.

R-Truth: I don’t know if y’all knew this ‘bout me, but I like FUN! I LOVE having fun, an’ right ‘ere? My match at King of the Ring? Agains’ you two? IN A STEEL CAGE!? That sounds like FUUUUUN, y’all. ‘Cause I don’t know if y’all been payin’ good attention the pas’ couple o’ weeks but SOME people haven’t been takin’ The Truth seriously. SOME people think The Truth ain’t a real champion. An’ SOME people think they could easily beat The Truth an’ take away my nXtreme Championship. AIN’T THAT A BLIMP!? I’ve been bustin’ my ass since day one an’ what did that get me? DIDLYSQUAT. So, I have a fresh start ‘ere on En Ex Tee an’ I won this gold right ‘ere! I’m undefeated, that means no LOSSES. If anythin’ I’m the number one guy on this roster right now! Hell, I’ll let y’all know I’m the number one guy in this whole damn business! I ain’t a joke y’all, and at King of the Ring when I defeat you two in a Steel Cage? Y’all betta’ believe I ain’t a joke an’ that The Truth? The Truth’s the REAL DEAL around ‘ere!

The audience explodes in boos as they obviously disagree with what R-Truth just said. Truth nods his head repeatedly as he continues to stare at his two opponents, continuing.

R-Truth: Y’all can guaran-damn-tee The Truth’s walkin’ out o’ King of the Ring still the nXtreme Champion! An’ WHOO DOGGY – you can bet on that one! I’m the Top Dawg ‘round ‘ere in En Ex Tee, the man o’ the hour, everyone’s favorite champion, an’ I don’t care ‘bout no Rhino an’ Sting wantin’ to take away MY championship. Y’all goin’ toe to toe with THE CHAMP at King of the Ring, so y’all should start showin’ me some god damn respect! The fact when it comes down to it is y’all ain’t done nothin’ memorable. Not here o’ your entire career! So what makes y’all think you could compete with The Truth? Just because you got some new music, new face paint, new attitude, huh Sting? An’ since you got a racist brotha’ an’ a “terrifyin’ GORE†Rhino? C’mon, dawgs! The show is just beginnin’ and I’mma tell y’all right now none of y’all gon’ stop it!

R-Truth begins to pace around the ring as he soaks in all the boos from the audience. Truth shakes his head at the audience as he begins to stare at Sting. Sting stands in place, staring at Truth emotionless before continuing.

R-Truth: Let’s start off with numero uno, y’all. Stinga’! Listen up, PAL. The only thin’ I’m focusin’ on is not lettin’ you get a hold of MY nXtreme Championship! And lookie here, I got a little somethin’ up my sleeve to make sure you don’t even have a chance at winnin’, Stinga’! NOT ONLY THAT, but y’all people seen I can handle the Stinga’ whenever I need to. Let’s rewind to Vengeance, y’all. Sting, I whooped yo’ ass at Vengeance! Just like that – NO PROBLEM. An’ I can easily do it again! An’ with you bein’ the number one victim on Rhino’s list? I feel for you, dawg. You got me to deal with AN’ Rhino? This dude wants to rip you to shreds! An’ obviously he wants my title but not as much as makin’ you incapable of continuin’. An’ you continue to prance around here sayin’ you’ll get right back up. HOT DOG, STINGA’! What the hells wrong with you, dawg? Yo’ old ass is done fo’ at King of the Ring! An’ luckily I’ma be there to see it ALL go down!

R-Truth nods his head as he points at the mat, before chuckling in place. Rhino stares at Sting, nodding his head before staring back at the champion. Truth begins to stare at Rhino, turning his attention to him.

R-Truth: An’ then we got the good ol’ numero dos, RHINO! The reason you don’t have a factor in this match, Rhino, is ‘cus after King of the Ring everythin’ will be the same. I’ll be the nXtreme Champion and you’ll be wantin’ to rip people’s to shred every damn night. Tha’s the way I see it, y’all – since I’s a GOOD R-TRUTH, I’m tellin’ you the truth. I don’t mind spillin’ the beans, an’ the beans sayin’ you got NO chance winnin’ my title at King of the Ring. AN’ THAT AIN’T NO SHOCKER, FOLKS. An’ nah, I ain’t crazy – it’s the truth! AN’ Y’ALL KNOW THAT OL’ R-TRUTH AIN’T CRAZY. Y’see, I’m as sane as a raccoon – I know what I want! An’ at King of the Ring? Stinga’, Rhino? Y’all gon’ ALL see that. You’s gon’ see what I got up my sleeve. YOU’S GON’ SEE THE TRUTH AIN’T NO KNOCK KNOCK JOKE AND THERE AIN’T NO ONE ANSWERIN’. ‘Cause y’see, I’ve been in this business for a LONG TIME, an’ I know my ways around things. An’ at King of the Ring? EVERYTHIN’S GON’ GO MY WAY – AN’ THA’S THE TRUTH, THE WHOLE TRUTH, AN’ NOTHIN’ BUT THE TRUTH!

The audience explodes in boos toward R-Truth as he finishes off his catchphrase. Truth has a huge confident smirk across his face, as he lowers his microphone, soaking in the boos from the Raleigh audience.​

Dod Draper

Reaction score
Re: King of The Ring Trashtalking Thread

[video=youtube;XQ4-Oiq8f7U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=XQ4-Oiq8f7U[/video]

The crowd are on their feet as John Morrison struts out onto the stage, with his US Championship upon his shoulder, and poses on the stage, as the camera captures the moment in glorious slow motion.

John-Morrison-Entrance.gif

As he poses, Kelly Kelly and Natalya walk out from the back to accompany him. Morrison, followed by Kelly and Natalya, then strides down the ramp, eying the arena around him. He climbs the steel steps and steps into the ring. Morrison saunters across the ring and clambers up onto the turnbuckle. He poses for the fans, as countless camera flashes go off before him.

uscopy-13.png

He steps down, and wanders over to the other corner of the ring to collect a microphone from ringside. He then turns back to the middle of the ring, and begins to speak.

normal_l_f4f8c883986b44f873bc6e440e.jpg

Morrison: Allow me to recite an imminent fable here in UWF; three men are placed into a tournament with the ultimate prize of a title shot being the reward for the victor. These three men have come from different backgrounds, and each differ in personality. One disturbed sicko, one ecclesiastical bag of nuts, and finally, the Rolls Royce of maniacs. The three men have worked so hard to get to where they're at. They've sacrificed it all. They dream of a greater reality. A paradise, if you will. They build their dreams into a wall of expectation, carefully placing their bricks of hope, one by one. It takes time, effort, and dedication. Enter John Morrison. The Shaman of Sexy unleashes his omnipotent sledgehammer of divine reality, and brings their wall crashing to the ground. The three men watch on, powerless to dispute the sheer dominance of John Morrison. That daunting illustration of the truth is exactly what awaits my fellow King of the Ring participants over the next few weeks, as I plan to systematically subjugate their tame efforts to overthrow me.

Morrison pauses and eyes the arena around him, soaking up a mixed reaction. He continues.

Morrison: I've got no doubt I'll hear some eccentric promises to prove me wrong over the next few weeks; Kurt Angle will tell me he's going to skin my cat, Shawn Michaels will tell me he's going to use the power of God to kick my teeth down my throat, and Mankind, uhm... Mankind will pull his sock out. Whatever. I've got no interest in the empty vows, or weak words of woe. John Morrison appreciates one language; the language of action. Until one of these goofballs steps up and defeats me, I won't take any of them seriously. Right now, they're a little like a circus act to me. I'm waiting for them to saunter on down here and entertain me with their colorful messages of doom. Kurt Angle might even rip his shirt off for the 33rd time this month. It's all so melodramatic. I go from facing what I can only describe as a pervert painted in gold, to two of the biggest drama-queens in the business, and Mankind. Well, I'm not facing them all. Either Kurt Angle or Mankind will escape the fiery wrath of John Morrison by losing in the semi-finals. Whoever that is should count themselves extremely lucky. When the Honcho of Hotness sees the finish line, he is like a raging bull. With the end zone in sight, no man on earth is capable of taming the ferocious hunger of Morrison.

Whilst Morrison is talking, Natalya climbs out of the ring and starts rooting beneath the apron. She comes back into the ring with, of all things, a cowboy hat in hand. Morrison grabs it from her and speaks on.

Morrison: You might wonder why I've got a cowboy hat, well here's the deal; I'm facing Shawn Michaels in the semi-finals at King of the Ring, and I wanted him to know what I think of his goofy cowboy hat.

Morrison throws the hat on the mat and stamps on it. The move isn't too popular with the audience.

Morrison: If I wanted to look at these monstrosities, I'd watch Brokeback Mountain or go to a Kid Rock concert. Sort your life out. Plan your wardrobe with at least a shred of self respect. Better yet, take a leaf out of John Morrison's book, and dress yourself with a high degree of panache and stye. Actually, don't. The last thing I want to do is turn up at the Palace of Wisdom and find you waiting at the gates, dressed head to toe in John Morrison merchandise. You'd drive my merchandise demographic up by at least 25 years. John Morrison only caters to those worthy of salvation, and Shawn, that's just not you. Stick to your Sunday morning sermons, or whatever you do. Which reminds me, when you do get out here, I don't want to hear anything about the "lord". Quite frankly, your preachings sicken me. Come out here and cite God, and I'll have no choice but to take up the mantel of the television antichrist. It may not prove too popular with the Christian community, but it may shut you up for at least a week. I don't ev-

Morrison is cut short, as he's interrupted by...

BDC

Reaction score

Suddenly, without his entrance music, the voice of Mankind rings out across the arena.

mankind-6-1.jpg

Man, I thought Sandow was hard to follow. At least, I KNEW he was full of shit.

As Mankind slowly moves onto the stage, the crowd gives him an unexpectedly decent pop as he smiles strangly at the fans. Suddenly, as he walks down the ramp, he changes to a solemn demeanor and jerks his head around to look right at John Morrison.

Ok, here goes…(smiles uncomfortably at the camera) This one’s for you, Goldie…
Tell you what. We got us a family plot. He's goin' in it. Jack Twist, BROKEBACK MOUNTIAN.

The fans applaud the effort as the twisted man from the darkside continues to the ring. Coming to the area around the ring he begins to count on his fingers.

tve75184-19961212-1877.gif

Let’s see.
ONE: Disturbed sicko…check.
TWO: Ecclesiastical bag of nuts…close
THREE: The Rolls Royce of maniacs…checkamundo!

Well, I gotta say, Mr. Guru, although I have no idea what Ecsleasyastical is, that so far you’ve painted a perfect description of the man who is destined to be the King of Ring! And that would be, of course, yours truly, the splintered force of pure destiny! Now, even I didn’t believe that until I defeated THE UNDERTAKER in the ring to qualify. Suddenly, all the babbling of Paul Bearer began to make sense. I HAVE been called out of the twisted shadows of the broken to champion the shattered lot that week after week come out to see us, but still claims to be normal. I am their hero. The most unexpectant HERO of all.

As Mankind enters the ring, he never takes his eyes off Morrison.

You, John, seem to like to weave stories, so let me tell you a completely unexpected tale. Thank you, by the way, for not lumping me in with those two drama queens, Angle and Michaels. I tend to get that alot hanging around Goldust. Actually thinking of buying me a wig…anyway…

He changes his inflection as if he's reading a little kids bedtime story.

Once upon a time, there were these three little pigs; Shawny, Kurt and Johnny. And they all went about building their houses a little diffently. Little Shawny built his house on the fans; his personal clique. Kurt built his on the back of his past glories. And Johnny, who seemed to be the smartest of all, built his on his tremendously bloated ego. Well, one day, the big bad Mankind, came into their woods and found little Shawny’s house of fans. Well, he huffed and he puffed, but he didn’t inhale. SO, Mankind finally decided to scrap plan A which didn’t make a hell of a lotta sense and just kicked the door to Shawny’s little club house in and gave him a superkick to the little SHOWSTOPPERS. Lesson learned? The Fans aren’t gonna save you Shawny. And your God? Well, let’s just say, for someone who has been to HELL and back a few times, I’m a little less than underwhelmed.

The crowd gives him a mixed reaction as there are a lot of Shawn Micheals fans in attendance.

Then, the BIG BAD MANKIND, visited the house of ANGLE which is built from his past accomplishments and held up by his rather grating demeanor. So, instead of huffing and puffing, Mankind just dispensed with the nonsense and BLINDSIDED ole Kurt with his girl BARBIE and commence to beat the living hell out of his ankle out of pure irony. Lesson Learned? Nothing you’ve done so far has prepared you for me, Kurt! You may have been in ECW for a short while and wore the really tough looking mouth piece, but you have no idea what hardcore is nor what I’m about to do to you.

That gets the fans hot as they pop madly for the twisted Mankind's storytime.

Finally, BIG BAD MANKIND shows up to little Johnny’s house which is all shined up with gold and towering into the sky. He checks the door and it’s locked and about a foot thick. He thinks about shimmying down the chimney, but he remembers what happened last Christmas and doesn’t want a repeat. Finally, he just decides to knock. Novel idea, right? Well, you see, little Johnny’s ego is SO BIG, he just opens the door thinking nothing can touch him or his perfect hair.

tumblr_mangoaaiVF1rqoq0po1_500-1.jpg

THAT’S WHEN HE GETS IT! THE LEATHER CLAD FINGERS OF MANKIND DOWN HIS SILVER TOUNGED THROAT!!! CHOCKING OUT THE LIES THAT HE TELLS HIMSELF EACH AND EVERY WEEK!!! No, there is no storybook ending for you, Johnny. And Kurt, if you think all your skill means anything in the face of DESTINY…well, I’m afraid I’ve got a Mandible Claw for you too.

As Mankind gets uncomfortably close to Morrison, he finishes his tirade.

Now, I’m not one to toot my own horn. Hell, I can’t even reach it! But the fact is that the stars are aligning and the planets are shifting and I think Taurus is rising up Uranus or something like that. But, whatever the case may be, my predecessor of prophecy, Paul Bearer, has gone before me and made the paths straight and laid the ground work for me to fulfill my ultimate destiny. And, John, that destiny is ruling as the King of RAW!

What are ya waitin' for cowboy? The matin' call? Lureen Newsome: Brokeback Mountain...

Reaction score

[video=youtube;7dqcpNEp0EM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dqcpNEp0EM[/video]

HBK comes out from the back to a roar from the crowd. HBK drops down to his knees prays as his pyro goes off

0297.jpg

As HBK gets up to his feet, he heads for the ring and as he gets inside he walks over to the farthest corner and is handed a microphone

rawcaps2011-876.jpg

HBK: First off, do not make fun of the hat. You can make fun of me for anything, but do not mess with the hat. I want to first off talk with you John. You are who I face first at the King of the Ring and when I say first, I mean I am going to be having multiple matches on that night, the first one with you and the second one in the King of the Ring finals. I know what you're thinking and you've already said, you have beaten me before and that is in the record books. But there is one thing I want to make clear, your win was a fluke. If it wasn't for Kurt Angle, I would have beaten you. But to come out here and lie to all these people and lie to yourself is disrespectful to me and it is disrespectful to the peers and legends in the back that have to sit back and listen to the garbage that guys like you come out here and talk about week after week. I am sick and tired of listening to you and I already made an example of James Storm and I hope you had better be watching Morrison. So John, if you can beat me, skill on skill, if you can match my ability, I am the one man in the UWF that will shake your hand, but guess what you didn't do that. In your mind you did, but what I and everyone in the UWF Universe saw, was Kurt Angle who helped you get the job done because you couldn't do it by yourself!

The crowd gives HBK a huge pop for what he just said to John Morrison who doesn't care for what HBK said to him

rawcaps2011-812.jpg

HBK: Hey you listen to me when I am talking to you. You want to talk about me and how I come out here talk about God and you dare say you are sick and tired of it, who the hell are you to come out here and make claims to that? Who are you to redicule me for who I am and what I do. The last time I checked, we are in America, land of the free, and I have the right to talk about what I want and when I want. Back in the day, I used to do what I want and when I want. I used to slap people around and kick their teeth in and it was because I did what I want and when I wanted to. It's like the old saying goes, no more Mr. Nice Guy! I can play just as dirty as the next guy. But I won't and it's because I respect this business and respect the ones who paved the way for guys like me who have the respect and pay it forward. The day I respect you John, is the day you finally live up to hype in this ring. The day I respect you is the day you actually do something in this ring. Sure you may be the United States Champion, but you sure didn't earn it. You beat a broken down champion in Kofi Kingston, so go ahead and boost your ego because at the end of the day if you want to earn respect from me, then you need to not worry about what outfit to wear out to the ring, or your so called "glamorous" ten minute slow motion pose when you come out to the ring and more so on your in ring ability and to be able to get to the top rather than sit behind and watch others pass you by. Until that time comes, I am going to sit back and watch someone who has the potential to drown in sorrows, rather than in success.

HBK finally gets John Morrison's attention with what seemed to be an old school pipe bomb from HBK

HBK: Now as I turn my attention to a man whose not out here, Kurt Angle. You and I have some unfinished business to take care of. Kurt, I hope you get to the finals because when I do, I will once again show you why I am truly the king of this ring and why you have and will always play second fiddle to The Heart Break Kid! We have been down this bridge many of times and this is a time where I want this match more than you know. I made one mistake and it cost me at Clash of the Champions, I will not make that mistake again. I will though take more risks because that's who I am and it's because I can. If there is a man who takes any risks in the UWF, it's me. I take more risks than anyone who as ever laced up there boots in this ring. I don't do it to show off, unlike some people. I don't do it for the fame. I do it because I can and when I do, I execute my attack.

HBK lowers his microphone and turns his attention towards Mankind

HBK: And lastly, there is you Mankind. You and I go way back, all the way back to 1996. Yet to this day, you still seem to have the effects of when I hit sweet chin music off of a steal chair. I wouldn't mind facing you in the finals, but the thing is I do not think you have what it takes to get past Kurt Angle. But should you get past Angle then by all means, you will once again be in for a fight. I wouldn't mind reliving "Mind Games" all over again because as it states on record, you said that was the best match you ever had. So you and I could rewrite history. Now as for all of you I will make history at the King of the Ring and add something to my resume and that is make a state point fact that I am simply, the King of the Ring!

HBK lowers his microphone just before Kurt Angle's music goes off

Last edited:

Brock Lesnar

Reaction score

tumblr_m6jy1cV10J1rsccs1o4_250.gif

The familiar piece of music plays throughout the arena, as the fans get to their feet. They jump excitably, realizing that the one and only Olympic Gold medalist was about to show his face to the UWF universe. He steps out from beneath the curtains, his head down... wearing a jacket with a hood that covers his head. He steps to the stage, his head never moving... soaking in the emotion that comes from the fans in the UWF. He stays there for a few seconds, as the pyros erupt around him and he succumbs to the cheers that solidify his return to the UWF ring this week.

Angle.png

Kurt puts his hands down as the pyros dissipate... his smirk never leaving his mouth. He continues his trek downwards, walking down the ramp and his eyes scanning the crowd for the signs and tell tale signs that they love their Olympic Champion, but find none. Leaving him angry, he decides to stop in the midst of his tracks and grab a microphone from a crew worker. He stops on the stage and lets everyone knows what he's out here for.

Kurt-Angle-On-Mic.jpg

Kurt Angle: Now wait here just a minute, all three of you! I'm not going to sit in the back and listen to this garbage! You're all wrong, each one of you. None of you are going to win the King of the Ring... I am. There's not a single man on this roster who has the wrestling talent that I have. There's no one else but me that can lock on a submission and make the biggest guy in any room tap the hell out! Shawn, I'm sick and tired of seeing you come out here and pretend like you're still a big shot. I've proven to you over and over again... I'm better than you ever were! I'm better than you'll ever be! Last week, I made Kofi Kingston tap out! Weeks before that, I pinned the so called "Mr. Wrestlemania" that hack job lying to you right now, Shawn Michaels. I decimated James Storm. Damn it, I demand the respect I deserve. I'm already the King of the Ring in my book, this is just going to make it official.

Kurt begins walking down to the ring, walking down the ramp as he continues to speak to his three opponents in the ring. The crowd waves and boos at him, but that doesn't stop him from speaking his mind.

Kurt Angle: John, you came out here and did your little song and dance that you always do. You talk about how you're going to win and prove yourself, like you always do. Face facts, Morrison. No matter what you do no one gives a crap about you! You've became the United States Champion while everyone went out and took a piss break during your match. Our sorry excuse for a general manager doesn't give a crap that you've won 8 matches in a row. These fans don't give a crap about what you do. And guess what, John boy... I don't give a crap either. You can talk about how I'm out of my mind... but that doesn't bother me, John. If I'm crazy for being a wrestling machine, for being focused on NOTHING but victory... than I'm out of my freakin' mind, John. I'll still be out of my mind after King of the Ring, but with a few victories under my belt. It's not crazy to say that I've been the best for years, because these people seem to think I was a good guy in the past... but no matter what anybody thinks of me, I always do whatever it takes to be the best man on the mat. I don't have to try very hard either, because I damn sure always am the best in the ring.

Kurt steps in the ring, taking a second to look back and forth at his opponents in front of him. First he looks at John Morrison, than he looks at Shawn Michaels, than he looks at Mankind. He stares at Mankind while continuing.

Kurt Angle: It's an insult to me that you'll even tell me I'm crazy when you got a man standing over here in a freakin' mask. Look at this ugly monstrosity here. The disgusting hair, all this blubber. It's disturbing, Mankind. You make me sick. You don't deserve to be labeled as a professional wrestler! You wear a sock in your hand, it's clear to everyone that you're the one out of your mind here... not me! I'm a machine in this ring, while you wear three shirts to stop your fat from jiggling in front of the whole word. Mankind, you're the real threat here... not because you're better than John or Shawn... because you and I are going at it first. I've dealt with disgusting monsters in my day, but you're another level. I don't even want to touch you to put you in a hold. But I'll look past how much you disgust me for the big picture. I'm going to put you in every hold possible before you tap out, which I'm sure won't be long. You're going to be squealing for your little sock to save you... but there's a news flash for you, Mankind. It's a freakin' sock! You draw a freakin' face on a freakin' sock and you think these people should love and adore you! You are the one that I'm glad I'm going after, because your whole charade of being worth a spot in the King of the Ring is completely bull-crap!

Kurt catches his breath from yelling at Mankind, and then turns to Shawn Michaels with a disgusted look on his face still. Kurt doesn't like anything about dealing with any one of these guys and continues to rip on his opponents.

TNA-Kurt-Angle-2011.png

Kurt Angle:
Shawn, I'm pulling for you to beat that punk Morrison over here. You seem to have forgot an essential point in all of this. I beat you. At Clash of the Champions, all the focus... was on me. I was the one who Angle Slammed you knocking you unconscious for the three seconds it took for me to win that match. I was the one that made your life a living hell ever since you choose to disrespect me when you first came out to this ring, all those weeks ago. I told you to leave my ring. I gave you the option to leave, because I knew that you weren't much of a man. I knew that you weren't anywhere close to the level that I am... and I proved it the hard way. I beat the crap out of you week after week! So what fitting way for me to become the King of the Ring... by beating your ass one more time, for old times sake. These people won't like it, but that's too bad for them. I'm not in this business for them, I'm in it for me. I'm in it because I'm the best damn wrestler period. Ever. And if you got a problem with that, Shawn... than I suggest you lay on the mat and let John Morrison beat you. Because you won't stand a chance in the ring with me, I've proven that once and I'll prove that again.

Kurt laughs as he lowers the microphone. He raises it to speak again, but gets cut off by someone else. Kurt throws a dirty look, but allows the interrupting party continue.

Dod Draper

Reaction score

WWE_RAW_7_12_10_PART_4__HQ_mp4_000315080.jpg

Morrison: Come on Kurt, I think you've sufficiently beaten the enthusiasm out of every listener. You're a machine? There's only machine you resemble, and it's rubber and vibrates. I think someone needs to change your batteries, though, so take a time out.

Morrison turns away from Angle and looks at Mankind, a disgusted look comes across his face as he addresses him.

Morrison: It seems like grotesque freaks are all the rage round here in UWF. I beat up your pal on RAW, and I'm facing you on Tuesday night. Are you guys breeding? Do you have a nest somewhere that I need to destroy to get rid of you? Whatever. You're no hero, Mick. It's kind of sad that you even think that. Can you imagine these fans' ideal hero? I guess he'd be handsome, charming, athletic, imperious. Basically, everything that you are not. There's only one realm in which you reign supreme, and that's in one of those goofy hotdog eating contests. You'd probably blow the roof off one of those joints. Round here, you're just that weird guy in a leather mask who's screwing the freak in gold. Oh, and sorry to dispel your erotic statements of intention, but your fingers are going nowhere near my throat. Have you ever been in Playboy? No? Then your fingers aren't going in John Morrison's mouth. That's an exclusive privilege. An exclusive privilege which you certainly have no claim too. If we meet, the only bodily contact will be my fist connecting with your chubby, disfigured face. Get used to the idea. Fear not though, Mick, you're not quite the most pathetic man in this match.

Morrison shifts his attention to HBK, and he speaks on.

Morrison: Shawn Michaels here has an extremely valid claim to that title, for a whole host of reasons. Do tell me, Shawn, what part of your "pipe bomb" was supposed to resonate with a man like myself? You talked, talked and talked about not being Mr.Nice guy anymore, about 'coulda, woulda, shoulda', about "back in the day", but none of it actually stuck. None of your claims are valid, they're all painfully irrelevant and far-fetched. You're no bohemian or free thinker, you're the filth-ridden second coming of Kevin Nash, drowning in a pool of your own bitterness and self-loathing. You're an unwelcome regurgitator of rhetoric. Want to know what year it is? 2012. The Kliq is dead. Take off your goofy cowboy hat and bask in the cold light of day. You're irrelevant, and have been for years. Standing out here and beating the horse into the afterlife isn't going to change that, it's only going to serve as a platform for embarrassment. What next? You're going to "teach me a lesson"? "Show me some respect"? Knock yourself out.

In no mood to stop, Morrison steps closer to Michaels and speaks on.

Take me to the "old school" and show me what it was like "back in the day". It'll be the renaissance part 21. Hark back to the past, bang on the beaten drum. Do it all you like, because it won't change a damn thing about what is happening in the world today. You thoroughly sicken me. John Morrison has a life and it moves in one direction; forward. There is no sentimental yearning for yesteryear, there is only brutal reality and staunch revolutionism. Want to know how I know that I'm going to beat you? Because of exactly that. Whilst you're thinking about how good you were back in 1996, I'm thinking about how successful I'm going to be next damn week. John Morrison isn't an unwelcome relic from the past; he's the name of a new day. Fresh belief, new energy. The beginning of the next big era. I'm always looking forward and I embody every word I utter. Just like you, except you do it for all the wrong reasons. You're too busy using your words to build a tomb to bury yourself in. You, and everyone else with you. You live and die by your pathetic memories. Consider me the man who stands in your face and laughs at such a miserable existence.

Morrison finally stops. He looks down at his mic and taps it.

Morrison: Oh, this is still working.

He then turns his focus back to Kurt Angle.

Morrison: Fear not, Kurt, the Guru of Greatness hasn't forgotten you. I saw you there, with your crazy, beady eyes, desperately waiting for your slice of attention from John Morrison. Well here it is; you've got my undivided attention. I can tell that's all you ever wanted. Will we meet at King of the Ring, Kurt? I don't know. If you can avoid being raped by Mankind, then I guess it'll be me and you. I relish the opportunity, whoever it is. All I know is that it's going to be the glorious crowning of King Morrison. In the same way Aaron Rodgers cuts through the Texans defense on a brisk Sunday evening in Houston, John Morrison will make haste in swiftly cutting through the resistance of any man who dares stand in my way. I can call you crazy all I like, Kurt, but if you're stupid enough to try to stop me, your actions will speak a thousand words. You're already doing a good job of sounding crazy by banging on about being the best. There's only one man who's the best in this ring, and it's UWF's hottest commodity; John Morrison. I'm the standard every man on this roster should be striving to achieve. Including you, Kurt. Think you can stop me? I dare you to try it.

With a menacing smile, Morrison lowers his mic and awaits the next speaker...

BDC

Reaction score

Finally, Mankind looks like he's had enough and wanders into the middle of the ring and turns to Shawn.

I like your hat, Shawn! Kinda reminds me of the guy down at the state fair runnin' the pony rides...
Good times...

tumblr_m9vk7pu33S1rcrg6vo9_400.png

HBK throws his hands up: Why is everybody dissin' the hat?

Mankind ignores him and keeps going.

Now, I can respect the business you have with Angle. I mean, everybody wants to beat the living HELL outta him...I get it. And, yes, Shawny, we did carry on the fight of our lives. But this isn't about friendship, is it Heartbreak? No...it's not about business even, Showstopper. It's about destiny and the coming age that all of you, whether you like it or not, must come to terms with. MAYBE it's destiny that we relive MINDGAMES at this very Pay Per View. I don't know. The only thing I DO know is that we're all here for a reason...and my reason is to be KING!

WWF-in-Your-House-Mind-Games-1996.jpg

Before Shawn can respond, Mankind's head jerks around to look at Morrison.

And Johnny? I'm sorry, I didn't hear a damned thing you said. I was too busy watching your unbelievably immaculate, bouncy hair.

The crowd giggles a little, but Mankind is staring a hole through John.

But what little I caught sounded a lot like jealousy. I mean, what is that bit about the hotdog and blowing; Ambiguously gay innuendo? I don't know. You really seemed to be aroused at the thought of the CLAW though. I'm sorry, I'm afraid I have nothing for you, Morrison. But, hell, I'm sure Goldie could break a little sumsum off for ya... Whatever the hell that means.

As Morrison almost vomits at the thought, Mankind begins to pace around the ring; not looking at anybody in particular.

And Kurt Angle? The only thing that's crap in this ring is the load you're haulin' in !

As Kurt starts to rant off microphone, Mankind sits in the corner and looks out at the audience.

mk65.jpg

Hell, Shawn doesn't even think I don't have what it takes to take care of you. He may be right. But the damned STARS can't be wrong!! Even now, the planets are lining up to answer the cries of the masses all over the world! And that cry sounds something like that ole YOU SUCK song you used to come out to!

Mankind stops and listens with his leather clad hand to his mangled ear as the crowd begins to chant as if the music were playing again.

[video=youtube;iFyIeBB97Zg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFyIeBB97Zg[/video]

The fans are on their feet now as Mankind smiles maniacally and Angle gets an angered look on his face.

Cause, as I said before, as much as Shawn's destruction is a part of my ascendance, your getting that mouth piece kicked down your star spangled gullet is set in the heavens too, Kurt!! Maybe I can kick your ass back to the American Pie, milk and cookies age when people could stomach you! But only if we're lucky!

Suddenly, Mankind jumps to his feet and meets Angle in the middle of the ring.

And you think this about a show to the fans? Where ya been, Angle? Oh, no, there will be no sock for you, Kurt! I'm giving you the FULL MONTY!!

mk66.jpg

Mankind holds his gloved hand up and begins to choke himself while laughing nervously. Finally, he stops and continues to rant.

You seem to like putting people in submissions and makin' them tap, don't you, KURT!?! WELL, YOU'RE THE ONE TAPPING AT KING OF THE RING!! And, maybe, if your lucky, I'll let you out of the Mandible Claw after you scream and beg a while; slamming your hand on the mat in desperation. Hell, it'll be just like Karen's come back and everything!!

Angle is steaming as Mankind puts on the finishing touch.

….Ah, Good Times...

Last edited:

SBS

Reaction score
UWF KOTR NXT World Championship match: Randy Orton defends against Abyss!

[video=youtube;No5rjlMsgAE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=No5rjlMsgAE[/video]

The theme song of the NXT World Champion hits the arena and the crowd rise to their feet. Out comes the 4 Time World Champion, the World Championship being held by his right arm. The champion takes his time heading down to the ring, because he is just enjoying the moment. He takes the steps into the ring pausing on the apron to look out at the sold out crowd. He steps in the ring and Orton climbs up the turnbuckle and with his good arm shows off the his gold NXT World Championship. After a moment he steps down and is handed a mic from Christy Hemme. Orton turns all business now.

3740bd7ef8dc197ec3328d52bba86f09.jpg

Randy Orton

At long last I can finally step into this ring knowing who or more importantly what I will be defending my World Championship against at King of the Ring. I cannot tell you how ready I am to once again step into the ring and defend this championship. For weeks I’ve been stuck in the back watching, I’ve been gnawing my teeth waiting for a chance to get into the ring and do what I do best! Last night I watched from the sidelines as two men killed each other for the opportunity to step into the ring with me, and the whole time I was there I was thinking to myself, it has been far, far too long since I’ve gotten my hands dirty, since I’ve laced up the boots and competed in this ring. Well thankfully that ends at King of the Ring, and I could not ask for a better opponent than the Monster Abyss. If there was any opponent who I could choose to face it would be a monster, because while I’ve prided myself on being a Legend Killer, I am also known as a Monster killer!

The crowd are a little surprised by the venom in Orton’s voice as well as the statement. Orton smirks a bit as he remembers previous encounters with Monsters.

I’ve defeated Monsters like the Undertaker, Kane, The Great Khali, The Boogeyman and the list goes on. One name I haven’t had the pleasure of battling against is Abyss. A man whom everyone I’m sure was surprised to see make it this far. Everyone that is except me! I knew Abyss could and would make it far, and it has been an incredible journey, but it is a journey that ends for him at King of the Ring much like it did for Robert Roode. I don’t care if you are man, machine, or monster, NO ONE is going to be taking my Championship away from me. If you think I am intimidated by a weird looking mask and a woman who clearly needs to be on a Make Over show, then you don’t know Randy Orton. I have seen it all and I have beat it all. I have made claim to a destiny that I will be damned if I let go. This NXT World Championship is my legacy. I covet this as I would my own flesh and blood, for to me this is the accomplishment of being the absolute best, the true King of the Wrestling World of not only now, but the past and the future.

The crowd cheer as they are clearly behind the NXT World Champion, excited to see him standing tall in the ring confident much like his former self.

Abyss you’ve defeated CM Punk, Derrick Bateman, and Michael McGillicuty. Three men I could beat with my eyes closed. When I took CM Punk out of the Elimination Chamber back at Summerslam he has been nothing but a whiny bitch. Who the hell is Derrick Bateman? Is he the man with the Afro? I can’t keep it all straight when someone is so far beneath me they are fit to clean my dirty toilets. And McGillicuty? Before you faced him in the tournament finals, no one even knew he existed. End of the day, Abyss you’ve yet to face anyone of my caliber, anyone of my skill and abilities. Weather a singles match or a hardcore match, the outcome would be the same as you trying to find a date with a girl who didn’t have purple hair, zero to none. And its ok Abyss. After all you can hide the shame you are going to feel of coming so far only to fall, behind that Mankind rip off mask of yours. But then again there is nothing wrong Abyss, there is no shame, when you are beaten by a superior. And Abyss I am most definitely your superior. Just like Kane, Mick Foley, and others have found out first hand, so will you. Randy Orton Legend Killer, Monster killer, Viper, and whatever other name you want to use for me, it doesn’t matter. Nothing matters except what is on my shoulder the NXT World Championship. A Championship I will hold well beyond King of the Ring, for one very very simple reason Abyss. There are a million different people who have put on a mask and been a monster, but as you are going to find out at King of the Ring there is only one Randy Orton!

Orton is all smiles now, thinking about the things he is going to do come King of the Ring to his opponent. The Smile is quickly dropped off his face however when…​

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

Sting removes his trenchcoat and lets it fall to the mat as he looks across the ring at Rhino.

f22wolfpack.jpg

I want you to consider the entire picture for a moment, Terry. Up until a few weeks ago, you were without a gig. You weren't getting any mainstream television exposure, you weren't getting any big time paychecks, you were nothing but an overly-perspiring bloated free agent that nobody was even booking for an autograph signing. When NXT was established, Bradshaw couldn't help himself, I mean who would pass up the opportunity to throw their weight around and get revenge on an overhyped temper tantrum that was a prominent part of a brand they never enjoyed? Certainly not Bradshaw, your signing is nothing but a motion to stick it to ECW one last time. Why else would I be allowed to attack you as you attacked me without repercussions? Why else would I be allowed to choose to wait until the pay-per-view to fight you without repercussions? I want you to think about all of that and then tell me if you still wish to go through with this match, because if you do, everything will change. Instead of mainstream television exposure, you will be exposed to tests as the hospital officials scramble to discover the extent of your injuries.

Instead of getting those big time paychecks, you'll be the recipient of costly hospital bills. The one thing that will remain unchanged will be the lack of work, only with the reason they weren't booking you before expanded upon. You will still be that overly-perspiring bloated free agent except you'll have so many lacerations, contusions, breaks, sprains, and failing organs that any booker that wants to touch you will be unable to. I will see to it that you are never able to wrestle again if you go through with this match, and the difference between me saying this to your face here and now and you saying that I have stepped into the middle of a storm earlier and that you intend to destroy me at that press conference is I'm not saying these things to hear myself talk. I'm not stringing threats together so the world thinks that I'm tough, I know that I'm a threat without their validation. I am more intelligent than you, therefore I am better equipped for a war of words. I am more efficient than you in the ring, because while the offense you decide upon while competing is chosen solely by rage, the offense I decide upon is chosen because I am a level-headed competitor and I know what I must do to win.

Trust me, I would love nothing more than making this the night that I send you to the beginning of the rest of your days eating hospital catering and relieving yourself through tubing, but I'm not going to do that for the same reason I did not initiate physical conflict on this week's NXT broadcast, because I have chosen to play an intelligent hand. I have no problem with waiting for the King of the Ring pay-per-view because I possess something that you don't, restraint. Your fly-off-the-handle stylings make you predictable and easy to defeat, because your actions aren't going to be thought about concisely before executed and you're going to quickly tire yourself out fighting in that manner. The fact that Jonathan Coachman left his sportscaster job to return to the field of professional wrestling and represent a reckless neanderthal like you is pitiful. You aren't his client, you're his pet, the big dumb animal I accused you of being. What other excuse is there for you sputtering nonsensical phrases such as, "it was foolish to think that I would you stay up" in an attempt to talk trash to me.

If Coach weren't as much of a beligerent imbecile as you, I would strongly suggest giving your mouthpiece here one-hundred percent responsibility in situations that call for speaking. But since he is, maybe he should get a mouthpiece and you both give silence a try. It's circus acts like you that are the reason people feel like this brand shouldn't even exist. Circus acts like you, and circus acts like R-Truth whose existence serves one useful purpose, serving as the following basis for comparison. If you want to know how badly I am going to beat both of these men inside of that steel cage, all you have to do is behold how viciously R-Truth is beating this ridiculous schtick of his and you'll have your answer. The first NXTreme Championship reign has been so great a travesty that I'm not entirely convinced my holding it could recover the prestige, but even with that realization it would be closer to meaning something over my shoulder than it does over his. And rest assured, over my shoulder is exactly where it will lie come the aftermath of King of the Ring. There will be no fluke wins via small package, there will be no post-match interference, there will only be me standing victorious.

Rhino, as you revel in your tough talk and feel like the most feared man in the company as Truth revels in his own brand of humor and feels like the most clever person to pick up a microphone, it's imperative that both of you remember one thing. Though you are currently at your peak today, tomorrow you could be brought down, at any moment you can fall. Memento mori.

Sting picks up his trenchcoat from the mat and puts it back on, looking at both of his opponents as he awaits to find out which of them will speak next.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

It was at this point that Rhino began to laugh. The laugh was cut short as his attitude changed dramatically within seconds.

170px-Rhino_at_TNA_show.jpg

Rhino:
Alright, I may have slipped up in my terrible choice in wording, it happens. But to think for a damn second that I am scared to face you in this ring, underneath a cage is stupid on all accounts. You consider yourself much more intelligent than me, yet you question my choices? You question my strength? You claim you’re going to send me to the hospital, yet you have no idea what I have in store for you. You can say all you like that you’ll end my career, use your big words, it doesn’t change the fact that I have no fear. I’m not called the “man beast†for no reason. I’m not called the “War Machine†for no reason! The reason I am called this is because I don’t care about the well being of my opponent. You could be lying in a pool of your own blood, begging me for mercy. I would not show you any form of mercy. This makes me dangerous, but I’m not a stupid man. I know when to pick my battles, and I know exactly how to react when my battles decide to choose me. You have only seen me at my worst, and that’s because I choose to let you see that side. Do you think I’d allow you to see me at my best? So you could study me, and find out what makes me tick?

I’m not as stupid as you claim me to be. And to call me a stupid animal, that does anger me. To call me Coach’s pet, that’s an insult! He chose me knowing that I could get the job done, knowing he could trust me not to flop on him. You’re dealing with forces unknown to you, and you should be frightened by that fact. I will not only see you inside that cage, but I will make sure you know what pain truly feels like. You see Sting, the REAL difference between you and me? It’s not because you’re smarter than me. Big words don’t make a man smart. No, the difference between you and I, I can easily turn my anger on or off. I’m like The Hulk from The Avengers, I’m always angry, and I use that to my advantage. I know how to keep it bottled up inside until I really need it. That cage, it’s the most dangerous place you can find yourself.

He takes a moment to look over at R-Truth.

rhyno-35.jpg

I’ll get to you in a second, but the adults are talking here, so please be patient.

Rhino turns back to look at Sting once more.

You’re no icon, I never once considered you an icon, you’re what I like to call a true sellout. Why? You pander to the fans telling them for the longest time what they want to hear. Knowing they’ll love you for it. I’m talking about your hate for the WWE, let’s face it though, you were always holding out for a bigger cut. You knew you could get it because the fans would waste their money to see you in a WWE ring. But now, I’m pretty sure they’d like to see you out of the business for good, and I’d be more than happy to give them what they want.

The fans seem to approve of that last statement. Rhino allows them to continue on for a while, just so it would soak in for Sting. He smiles as the crowd quiets down and he speaks once again.

Now you!

Rhino turns around to R-Truth, who seems a little shocked at the sudden change. However, Coach intervenes as he asks Rhino for the microphone, whispering something in his ear. Rhino smiles his approval of it as he hands the microphone to Coach.

Jonathan-Coachman_original_display_image.jpg

Jonathan Coachmen:
Allow me to address this moron. And I say moron with the sincerest meaning of the word. Just look at you, you are the reason there are so many stereotypes for us brother’s out there. You talk like you should be in grade school! I can’t even bare to think that you share the same race as me. You’re a damn embarrassment, that’s what you are. You’re no Champion, a real champion would have some shred of integrity, and you have nothing of that. The fact that you haven’t been arrested is quite impressive though. Good Lord man, how do you get by in society, do the homies down in the hood understand you? Do you feel good after a gangbang and stealing people of their intelligence? I think I lost some brain cells listening to you speak! I feel nothing but pride knowing that I drifted away from those stereotypes and made something of myself. At least now, when people look at me, they don’t automatically assume that watermelons are a main course I eat on a daily basis.

Coach looked as though he was going to say some more, but Truth seemed to have heard enough.​

Lewb

Reaction score
KOTR - Bully Ray vs. CM Punk.

The crowd are all in anticipation of a blockbuster Pay Per View put on for them by UWF Raw, and NXT as the King of the Ring staging is all set up. Before anything is given the go ahead to start however.....

[video=youtube_share;GBULyWTV-IM]http://youtu.be/GBULyWTV-IM[/video]

The crowd go crazy for the apparent introduction of the Second City Savior. But his music cuts out early and gets replaced by...

[video=youtube_share;26tPwg1NGgQ]http://youtu.be/26tPwg1NGgQ[/video]

"The Beaten Path" plays through the speakers instead, and the cheers turn into groans as Bully Ray makes his way out onto the stage. He looks around at the fans he had fooled moments ago before walking down to the ring as Christy Hemme introduces him properly inside.

Christy Hemme: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome from Hells Kitchen New York, Bully.... Raaaaay!

Bully rolls in the ring and looks at Hemme. His music stops as he puts on hand on the same microphone and speaks directly to Christy.

Bully Ray: Give me the microphone and go away, you Feeble Woman!

Christy looking half scared for her life, leaves the ring, as Bully Ray starts to now talk to the UWF public.

images

As if it wasn't already apparent to you idiots here tonight, CM Punk is not going to be coming out here any time soon. Punk will not be coming out here I have no doubt, because he is probably still in a hospital bed, where no-one has heard from him, since I hoisted him off the stage and crashed him through table after stacked table, cables and wires, electrical boxes, whatever the hell else was down in that pit, I used him as a wrecking ball and destroyed everything stored there. Get ready for something new to start trending on Twitter boys and girls. Punk likes to refer to his mouthing offs as Pipe-Bombs? I like to use my actions as well as my words and what happened to you when NXT went off the air last week, well that would be what I like to call a Hash Tag Punk-Bomb. I let you tick, and tick, until the time was just right and then I pulled the pin and you imploded in front of our very eyes. And the aftershocks from the Punk-bomb have been significant to say the least, people are wondering where CM Punk even is these days, no one has seen him, heard from him, and on the flip side, everyone when asked about NXT is not caring about Randy Orton, or the Gold Rush tournament. They are talking about Bully Ray. "Did you see what the Bully done to Punk? What's Bully going to do next week?" And it just makes me laugh because the answers are already in-front of these people asking the questions. I face you Punk at King of The Ring in what will be a defining moment for myself, NXT and UWF itself but it will also be a defining moment for you.

Bully pauses as he gathers his thoughts before speaking again.

Defining moments in this company so far have been few and far between, I am not going to dwell on these right now. Quite frankly because they will all be miniscule in comparison to when I complete my legacy. King of the Ring is the starter to what the main course will be to Randy Orton. I will disect every aspect of your arsenal and I will deem them useless one by one. I will take the CM Punk name and whittle it down to an afterthought of what once was and as I take you by the scruff of the neck and prove my dominance, in turn it will be a defining moment for you. It will be the moment that everyone that watches wrestling realizes that Punk isn't a household name any more. It will be a day that will financially cripple you as the stock value of your "Best in the World" franchise will crash so hard that Wall Street will take a moments silence to commemorate it. You call yourself a pioneer, you bring changes into the company branded never been seen before, revolutionary. They aren't new, they're wrapped up in different clothing. You look at the guys that pop up in his entrance music, Kennedy? Stalin? One word for people like this, and if you look at me or Punk.... you would say they are more down my alley because they made their defining moments by being bullies. Bullying their nation, their peers and anybody else that had the idiocy to stand in my way. Punk, King of the Ring, you step in the ring and you are showing the idiocy shown by the men that made Stalin and Kennedy famous. And I will Bully you into obscurity.

Punk-bomb.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Re: UWF KOTR NXT World Championship match: Randy Orton defends against Abyss!

Just as the NXT Champion lowers his microphone and waits for his opponent, Abyss to come out, two gong hits are heard through the arena.

*GONG...GONG*
[video=youtube;hqzKjPn7YSY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqzKjPn7YSY[/video]

The entire arena gets covered in red hue. A guitar riff is still playing when out comes the number one contender for Orton's championship. Abyss walks through the curtain with a steel chain wrapped around his neck. Abyss is just standing on the stage as he looks into the crowd. He then begins walking down the ramp with his hands extended and flames cover the entrance ramp. Abyss is almost in the ring but he stops and looks at a man who is wearing black clothes and he has a sign in his hand. The sign says "ORTON FEARS ABYSS". When Abyss is standing in front of that man, the man bows down to him. Abyss smiles and before he enters the ring he gets a microphone handed to him. Abyss is now standing in the ring, looking directly in the eyes of Randy Orton. Abyss raises the microphone to his mouth.

xwra8.jpg

Abyss: My destiny was finally fulfilled last week when I did what I said I was going to do...again. Week in and week out for three straight weeks, I came out here and I told all of you that I am going to win the Gold Rush tournament but you did not listen to me. You booed me, you threw things at me, you were talking bad about me on the internet but all of this...I could care less about. Nothing really touched me. What is left for you to do now? What are you going to do? Chant "If Abyss wins we riot"? Good...good because there is nothing else left for you to do because when I win the NXT Championship Title I will force you to watch something else anyway just like every single wrestler will have to leave and wrestle in a different company. Talking about wrestlers...Hello, Randal. In case you were living too high up the sky for the past three weeks, let me introduce myself. My name is Abyss and I am the one who will soon take that shiny belt away from you. It seems like you did not enjoy my introduction, let me try one more time in case you did not understand. My name is Abyss...A-B-Y-S-S and I am the one that will cement his legacy at King of The Ring. I am the one that will lead this brand into something different. I am the one who will bring back what is good about wrestling and destroy what is bad about it. I am the one who will beat you, October 28th.

While Abyss is holding a microphone in one hand, he is playing with the steel chair he has wrapped around his neck with his another hand.

Abyss: The first thing I intend to do is to make sure wrestlers like you do not make it on NXT. I have said it to Derrick Bateman, CM Punk and Michael McGillicutty before so I will not bother myself explaining what I am talking about for long. I will present you the short version. Men who fit this stereotype of a "professional wrestler" are around for too long. They turned what used to be good into something bad, something bad for families and little kids. Men like you, John Cena and many more did this to wrestling. You are the ones that everybody looks up to as the chosen ones. You are the perfect example of that. The day you were born your father grabbed you, put you up in the air and thought „He is IT, he will be a wrestler“. Since you were a little kid, you were getting turned into a wreslter. Your father trained you to become the best ever but apparently, he failed because when I look at you, I do not see the best wrestler alive. You are standing here who you are just because you have luck on your side...in other words, you are lucky. See, you got lucky. You made your wrestling debut when people who had companies were searching for boys like you. Yes, boys because at the time you were just a boy who wanted to become popular so you did everything you were told to do. If they would tell you to jump into a river, you would do it. So yes...they turned you into what you are today. Not because you are something special...but because those times were the revolutionary times but the revolution was not needed...no...not a bit. Fixing something that works is stupid. So yes...that is it. You stand here tonight because you were at the right place at the right time. Nothing more, nothing less.

People in the crowd boo Abyss as loud as they can.

Abyss: Let me laugh, Randy. Let me laugh at your attempt at trying to intimidate me, let me laugh at your attempt in pretending to be something you are not. You might fought some men that claim to be monsters but as you said, you have never faced me. You have never faced someone of my calibre and you never will. Yes, million people put on a mask and pretend to be something they are clearly not but I am one of the million, one of the billion. There are not many monsters like me, unfortunately for you, you get to face the most powerful and twisted there is and there ever will be so comparing me to the ones like Mankind and Kane is like comparing your wrestling skills to wrestling skills of Bret Hart...you just cannot do it because it makes people laugh.

Abyss is interrupted by Daffney who comes out and walks down to the ring with a microphone in her hand. Daffney seems to be really angry.

Daffney: What kind of a man are you? No, no, do not answer that. Answer this...What kind of a champion are you? Huh? You do not have an answer for that, do you? What kind of a champion can a man that sits in the back for a month be? A champion is supposed to represent the brand or the company he is the champion off. You are bad at many things as far as I can tell and being a champion is just one of them. Thank Abyss, thank Abyss that he is going to take the NXT Championship away from you because seeing you as the champion is like seeing a dying dog.

Daffney turns to Abyss but Abyss tells her she can take the lead and continue.

Daffney:
You want to be a funny guy? You want to say funny things that are not true? Well, then let me say something that is funny and actually is true as well. You say that you could beat CM Punk, Derrick Bateman and Michael McGillicutty with your eyes closed? Come on, Randy. You cannot even put on your jeans with your eyes closed.

Some people laugh, some people boo.

Daffney: It is really simple. At King of The Ring, you will lose the NXT Championship title to Abyss wheter you believe it or not. It is written in the stars. Do not believe me? So, at King of The Ring, Abyss will put you to sleep and the only thing you will see are going to be stars.

Both Abyss and Daffney smile. Daffney then lowers the microphone and they wait for Randy Orton to speak.

Last edited:

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
KotR Hell in a Cell: Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. Christian

The screen is black for a moment before the complete darkness is pierced with the sudden appearance of a light. That light is from a television screen being turned on, and as it does on the screen reads, "UCW Smackdown January 28th, 2010: Stone Cold Debut" as footage begins to play of that very evening.

*The crowd absolutely erupts in disbelief and awe of the theme music playing throughout the arena. Wasting no time, the Texas Rattlesnake himself enters onto the stage and begins heading down the ramp in traditional fashion. He is wearing black shoes, blue jeans, and an "Unleash Hell" t-shirt. Many fans are on their feet cheering, some of them doing the traditional "bowing" gesture as Austin goes up the steps and then walks along the apron and enters the ring over the middle rope. Once he is completely in the ring, he walks over to the opposite side of the ring where a ringside official walks towards him to hand up a microphone, then Stone Cold stops and gestures for him to, "wait a moment" as he headed to one of the turnbuckles and got on it, giving the "Stone Cold" salute to the fans. He repeated this on the other three turnbuckles and then got the microphone*

Stone Cold: Cut the damn music!

*The music stopped and the crowd was going absolutely nuts now that he had spoken. Chants of "Austin! Austin!" suddenly began as Stone Cold smiled and held the microphone at his side, taking it in. After a moment, he raised the microphone to his mouth*

Stone Cold: Let me tell ya a story about a man named Stone Cold Steve Austin. Stone Cold was a man that drank a lot of beer and whipped a lot of ass, but as the years went on he started drinking more beer and whipping less ass. And then one day, Stone Cold walked away from it all.

*The crowd booed at the last thing he said*

Stone Cold: Now hang on. Stone Cold started making movies, started whipping ass again, just on a different stage, but he still kept an eye on the land that made him famous. You see, Stone Cold's been watching UCW. What? I said he's been watching UCW. What? He's been watching Raw. What? He's been watching Smackdown. What? He's been watching them both.

*The crowd now takes over the "What" chants*

Stone Cold: And as Stone Cold watched UCW, he started to feel something. (What?) I said he started to feel something. (What?) He started to feel thirsty, so he drank him a beer. (What?) Then he started feeling something else. (What?) He started to feel the itch. (What?) The need. (What?) The desire to step back into the ring. (What?) So he called up Shane McMahon. (What?) And I said Shane. (What?) And he said, hey Stone Cold. (What?) And I said, what's it gonna take for ol' Stone Cold to get in this promotion and start whippin' some ass? (What?) So we talked it over. (What?) We discussed it. (What?) And now Stone Cold Steve Austin is officially a part of Smackdown, oh hell yeah!

*The crowd cheered loudly as Stone Cold smiled again*

Stone Cold: Well now that that's out of the way, it's good to be back. Now give me some damn beer!

*He threw the microphone down and gestured to the officials at ringside to throw him some beer. One was thrown and he caught it, then another was thrown and he caught it. He opened them and got on the turnbuckle, tilting his head back and pouring the beer into his mouth as his music began playing again*

The footage is paused as the camera pans away from the television and an arm chair can be seen in front of it with a man sitting in it. That man is none other than the "Texas Rattlesnake" as he begins to speak.

Time flies when you're having fun. It's cliche', sure, but nothing rings truer with me right now than those six words. As I sit here in a state of reflection and reminisce on the plentiful amount of pleasant days gone by, those six words have a deep meaning to me and tug at my heartstrings in a way they never have before. It's hard to believe that the promo I just watched myself cut was nearly three years ago, my career has flown by in the blink of an eye. It's funny, when you're living the moment, you feel like it's something that's going to last yer entire life, but then that feeling passes and you suddenly find yerself watching the book slam shut. I can honestly say that this industry is an experience I took for granted, in You See Dubya and especially in You Dubya Eff. I treated the people around me as mere stepping stones I merely needed ta' walk on ta' move forward, just rungs on the ladder I need ta' climb ta' get to the top.

Some of those damaged relationships I hope ta' one day reconcile, while others, well, I just let the chips stand where they lie and it is what it is. The one thing that keeps me from getting too depressed about my impending departure is the realization that, even when I was the holder of the You Dubya Eff Championship, I knew my time in the company was running out, I just wasn't sure how rapidly and in what way that time would come to an end. When it came time ta' talk trash about Christian and begin hyping this match-up, I was going to state that Tuesday Night Raw is not big enough for the both of us and lay down a challenge that the loser would leave the red brand's roster forever. Instead, after taking bits upon bits of criticism, D'Angelo Dinero has decided ta' push back and terminate my Raw contract following King of the Ring.

Not exactly on my terms, but I accept the way the cards have been dealt. Because the fact of the matter is when Stone Cold walked onto the Peep Show and stated there was no room for him on this incarnation of Tuesday Night Raw, he meant it, but he didn't tell ya the entire truth when he told ya why he felt that way. Tuesday Night Raw has changed, it's bound to, but so has Stone Cold Steve Austin. Knowing that his time was short, Stone Cold wanted ta' go out on a high note, so he went through a change of behavior. Wanting ta' be remembered as something other than an offensive character, I did away with lewd gestures like the double middle finger and the public beer drinkin' as well as the swearing that tends ta' often come out of my mouth.

But that's not the only thing that's different, because ya see, after what happened on Tuesday Night Raw this week, I find myself in a position I don't usually assume, the role of the sympathizer. On one hand, I actually feel compassion for Montel Vontavious Porter. Even though he knew he was walking into a conflict he was inevitably going to lose, he walked down the ramp, climbed in the ring, and took the whooping that was comin' to 'im like a man. I might not like Montel, but I can honestly say he showed a bigger set a' balls than Stone Cold Steve Austin that night.

Were the gripes I expressed having with D'Angelo Dinero justified? They absolutely are, but not showing up ta' work because I wasn't getting my way is something that there's no excuse for. I've done enough of that in the past, and it's a habit I refuse ta' fall back into. I don't wanna revert back to the Bionic Redneck I used ta' be at all, but the reality is I'm staring my swan song in its beady little eyes, and although bein' a more friendly person ta' watch and listen to makes me feel better about myself as a person, it limits me on what I can say to my opponents in regards to being taken seriously and still soundin' tough. It has become apparent ta' me that the vulgarity I'm famous for is a crutch, but it's a necessary one, I'm just not the same Rattlesnake without it, I can't hang with anyone on this roster on a verbal level without it.

What I'm sayin' to ya is I realize there's only one way for Stone Cold ta' go out, with all the hootin', hollerin', and hell yeahs intact. It's time ta' cut out all the bullshit and quit actin' like Pope is the first boss I've had that I disagree with. It's time ta' quit actin' like Clash of the Champions is the first time someone stuck their nose where it didn't belong and cost me something important. It's time ta' quit bein' a little bitch that runs from fights and be the venomous, mudhole stompin', hell raisin', tough son of a bitch one last time!

And doing that starts with letting you know what I'm feeling on the other hand. On the other hand, I'm glad I left Em Vee Pea ta' get his ass whooped. What happened ta' "Big Pimpin'" on Tuesday is what the military calls a blanket party, the silly bastard didn't show up and talk trash about the match, which means he wasn't holding up his end of the bargain. When you don't hold up your end of the bargain, you cease ta' cut the mustard and you make each and every one of yer peers look bad and that's somethin' Christian and Cody didn't take too kindly to, so they beat him like he was a Storm Trooper at a Star Trek convention.

What's his excuse? Who knows. Will the same thing happen at King of the Ring? I'd say that's a safe bet. But that's Montel, Cody, and Dinero's situation ta' hammer out, the situation happening at King of the Ring that I need ta' focus on is, after several years of quarreling off and on, my differences with Christian being settled once and for all in the body mangling, career shortening, merciless steel structure known as Hell in a Cell.

But that's not something I want to discuss here and now, a match stipulation like Hell in a Cell and what it means to the culmination of this feud are things that Stone Cold should talk about in the middle of his ring in front of his fans and only there. Listen for the shattering glass.

Stone Cold gets up from his chair and turns the television off as the room returns to complete darkness. The sound of a vehicle starting up can be heard, followed by the sound of that same vehicle pulling out of the driveway and making it's way down the road. The former UWF Champion is on his way to talk business live and in person. He is ready for King of the Ring, is Christian?

Reaction score

HBK walks over to his corner, drops his hat, and turns around to stare at John Morrison while he has a sadestic smirk on his face just as he's about to speak again

RAW_875_Photo_005.jpg

HBK: You really want to go there don't ya! Okay, the gloves, the hats, it's all off now. You want to hear what a real pipe bomb is? What I said to you before wasn't a pipe bomb or even close to it. It's what you proclaimed it to be! Now you have pissed me off and are about to set me somewhere I haven't been in a long time. Everyone always asks me "why don't you be the old attitude HBK" and now, well now I am about to grant those wishes. I know who I am John Morrison, I was willing to give you a chance in this match, to see how far you can go before finally proving something with me, but now I am just going to tear you apart. For the better part of my time being back in this ring since I came back from a back injury in 2002, I have given the younger stars a chance to become something better. I stepped aside from carring about being the champion because I didn't need that to help boost my career. I allowed others to get that spot because I had been there before. I didn't need the burdon anymore and it wasn't because I couldn't because if you would talk to Vince McMahon, he would tell you how many times he wanted to drop the belt onto me, but I didn't need it. I already had proven why I was the very best to ever step foot in this ring. All I did was come out each week and prove time after time why no matter if I had a championship or not, I was still going to put on a show that everyone left talking about. I have main evented countless WrestleMania matches, but in your world, that doesn't matter because really the only thing that matters are your two hussies over there with you!

The fans start to chant "HUSSY, HUSSY" which irks Morrison

HBK: Now I am just getting started. If I didn't think I could still perform to the level I once did, then I would have never came back two months ago. I would have stayed home and kept on hunting, but I came back because I knew I could still do it. Winning isn't everything, boy! Coming out to this ring and putting on a show for everyone that will keep them coming back for more means a lot more in this business than winning. It's about putting those butts in the seats just like right now. I really do not think you're ready for this John Morrison, I do not believe you can handle the ole' HBK. You know why Vince and the others keep calling me to comeback? It's because they know that guys like you cannot lead them to bringing a sold out arena. That's why they give HBK a call, so those empty seats get filled up! I mean because let's be honest, what has John Morrison ever done to be great in this business, the answer is nothing. You are a bonefied zero, John Morrison. You walk around like you have a stick up you butt, when everyone knows you could never handle that spotlight. And the spotlight I am talking about is the same spotlight that myself, Kurt Angle, and Mankind have had. We could handle because it's what we wanted and we knew we would thrive in it. You, you are just another sorry examply of a wanna-be that could never come close to lacing up the boots like we have.

HBK is starting to warm up as the feeling inside the ring gets intense while Mankind goes to his corner and crouches down trying to hide

HBK: You want to know why Vince McMahon doesn't put the title on you and he puts it title like the United States title on you, is because he covers up what we all know and that you're a wrestling fraud. You been in the business long enough to have been able to become the man, yet I stand before you at the age of 47 and boy age isn't a number when they keep on calling ole' HBK back to teach a lesson to punks like you. I'll tell you why Vince McMahon doesn't want to put the belt on you, is because he knows that you will not stand a chance at carrying a company on your shoulders. I know, I have been there before and seen those who should have had the title didn't have it and those who did, shouldn't have had it. Vince knows that you would fail at ever being a main event caliber talent. The real question was and I know Vince thinks it everytime, is why did he allow you to ever win Tough Enough Season 2!! Lets just face it Morrison, you HAD what it took, but you worried too much about other things and it affected who you are in this ring. And as long as ole' HBK is around and most importantly, as long as Vince has the final word, you will never be World Champion or better yet, King of this Ring!

HBK turns his attention over to Kurt Angle now after the crowd exploded for HBK's last words to Morrison

RAW_875_Photo_004.jpg

HBK: You know what I remember from Clash at the Champions, was you and I having one of the best matches ever. You may have beaten me on that night Kurt, but you weren't the better man. I outperformed you on every level of the match. I made one mistake and it cost me everything that night, but I won't take anything away from that match that I did. I wrestled a near perfect match and I will be damned if I will allow you to take that away from me. Kurt Angle, I know I get under your skin and I will always enjoy doing so. I really do not care if I face you or not at The King of the Ring because whether it's on this night or down the line, you're going to get what you deserve. You run your mouth like a fat kid who loves cake and you whine and whine and whine about someone taking your spotlight, when really you never had one. It was always your opponents spotlight and you were just an add-on to it. The Rock, Triple H, Stone Cold, The Undertaker, me, it didn't matter because it wasn't about you, it was about your opponent. Your career here in professional wrestling is a overhyped like John Morrison thinking he ever had a career in this ring. Sure Kurt, you won some tough battles, but let's face it, you never really were the number one guy. You always played second fittle to the rest of us. And if I have to, I will knock some sense back into ya at The King of the Ring!

HBK lowers his microphone and walks over to Mankind and drops down to his knees and sits right next to him and gets ready to speak

HBK: I know what it's like to be in the ring with you. You're the wild card in all of this. I have been put in the claw of yours and that's what makes you a wild card. I have no bitter feelings towards you because you and I have never had really any problems other than "Mind Games" when I beat you, but that's not the point. But it doesn't matter though that we do not have any problems because at the end of the day Mankind, you and I both know that this is a business and it's a business where you want to be the very best at and if I have to, I will and would do whatever it takes to make sure I succeed and I don't care at what cost. I did that with you once and I would do it again because I know I can!

HBK gets up to his feet and stares hard at Morrison with a grin

Last edited:

SBS

Reaction score
Re: UWF KOTR NXT World Championship match: Randy Orton defends against Abyss!

Orton35.jpg

Orton shakes his head in disgust looking at Abyss first and then the thing known as Daffney. Orton cracks his neck before beginning to speak.

Randy Orton:

Are you finished? Because listening to that thing you call a voice is like having to watch a match of the Great Khali. I mean seriously Abyss why is she even here? If anyone looks like a dying dog well look no further than yourself honey. Are you? Are you trying to intimidate me? With this? Cause let’s be clear on one thing, I don’t care if you are a 20 foot dragon, a spider, or hell even a rat. It isn’t going to intimidate one bit. So already you are at a loss. But of course I can understand why you are so adamant you are going to win. I mean after all you haven’t lost in weeks while I’ve seemingly appeared to just be trolling around. Well if you think that’s all I’ve been doing, well than you don’t know Randy Orton. The face of NXT and the World Heavyweight Champion!

The fans let out a cheer of ovation as the hero and obvious face in the match up has taken it right back to his opponent at the King of the Ring.

That’s right Abyss I am the face of this company, of this show, and this business. But its not because of who I am, its because of what I’ve done. I’ve won World Title after World Title. I’ve killed Legend after Legend. Ended Career after career. I’ve looked every man, beast, or (looks at Daffney) thing imaginable in this ring, I’ve done everything imaginable in this ring and I came out victorious. What do you think Abyss? Do you think that because you know how to spell your name, and because you are infringing on about 25 gimmicks throughout the years you can seriously be considered the face of NXT? A face that is hidden from everyone? Don’t be naive. Abyss I am not the problem here, I am the solution. When people see my name on the card they cheer and pay good money to come see me. I wonder looking at you and I think that’s a girl so I suppose girlfriend, I doubt you even know what money looks like. But I digress, oh wait I think that word may be too big for the both of you so let me say it this way. I take that back, for you see money to me is secondary. What matters me are the fans and this NXT Heavyweight Championship! Nothing more, nothing less. And while you think I’m part of the problem, the people who matter, these fans they think it is you!

“ORTON ORTON ORTON†chants begin feeling the arena it is clear the fans don’t buy Abyss’ trash anymore than Orton himself does. He moves close to Abyss almost right up in his face.

You hear that Abyss they aren’t chanting your name, they are chanting for me. And you know what let me LAUGH at that!

Orton indeed does laugh, right in the Monster’s face. Abyss looks like he is restraining himself from attacking Orton, but the look in the Viper’s eyes you can see that is exactly what Orton wants him to do. Abyss doesn’t bite and Orton continues with a smile on his face.

There is one thing that I highly disagree with. I believe you are just a downgraded Kane, and you want to why Abyss. Because Kane can at least get the job done. But guess what? I’ve beat Kane, several times. So how do you think you are going to do, after all you are a mirror image? Let me answer that for you because it is simple really. I am Better than you. At your prime, at the height of your “monster†you will equal only half of me. Compare me to Bret Hart all you want, because at the end of the day I make Bret Hart look silly, because I am the best EVER! We’ll see how you feel about my Wrestling skills, when they cut down those tree like legs of yours, when they cave in your ribs, and when they make you unable to get up for the 1, 2, 3. Because Abyss that is exactly what is going to happen at King of the Ring. Your little victories the past few weeks will be all for not. Your 5 minutes of fame will be over, and the true Champion, the true face of NXT will stand victorious!

Orton takes a long look at the Championship on his shoulder, a belt that means so much to him. Daffney says something to Abyss which catches Orton’s eye. Orton looks at Daffney no smile on his face completely serious looks at her and begins to speak.

And since you decided to stick your nose where it doesn’t belong let me tell you this. I don’t like to hit women, but honestly I’m not afraid too if I have too. And considering looking at you I don’t see a woman, well its going to be doubly hard to restrain myself should a certain someone decide to get themselves involved. But again feel free, because no two bit skank, no Halloween enthusiast is going to get in my way. If you want Abyss’ name to go down in history as having come close to becoming NXT Champion, stay out of the way. If you want the record books to note it was the last time you were ever able to eat without the use of a straw prior to King of the Ring, by all means get involved. Because theatrics, no amount blood, guts, or glory are going to stop me. Because I promise that at the end of King of the Ring, I will still be the NXT World Heavyweight Champion!

The crowd roar believing every word that has come out of Orton’s mouth. They know the Viper is a competitor and is a man willing to go any lengths to retain his World Championship. But does Abyss have what it takes? He sure thinks he does as he and Daffney begin to speak a response.​

Status
Not open for further replies.