UWF 2012: Past Pay-Per-View Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
UWF Survivor Series - John Cena (c) vs. Edge vs. Jeff Hardy

The tron turns on inside the arena to show Edge… before the show. Before everything in a more retrospective look at the Rated R Superstar.

The Rated “R†Superstar Edge:
I look at the ring and this is what I’ve been preparing for. This is what I’ve been fighting for all this time. This is what I’ve sought after for ever since I came back. This is what I thrive on. This is everything that has come to fruition and now it is time for me to do everything within me to walk out with that belt. The thing is… I know there are the rumblings out there, there are the non-believers. There are the ones out there that just don’t think I have it in me. Those that think that my ego is going to be the thing that gets me down, the thing that defeats me and eventually I will become my own worst enemy. That either Jeff hardy will finally realize his dream or John Cena will be able to keep his dream alive and remain the champion. I’ve thought about both of those possibilities and I don’t see either of those as realities. I can’t comprehend those happening because this is something I’ve been preparing for. This is something that I have planned for since the beginning. People tend to plan on a week by week basis or even a month by month basis. I plan so far ahead that you never know what is going to happen until it does. But the thing is I knew from the beginning what it would be and what it wouldn’t be. The only thing I couldn’t tell you is who I’d have to fight for the title but I could tell you that I would be in there. I could tell you that I worked my ass off all this time for this opportunity and I am not going to allow anybody to get in my way of my goal. Of achieving my dream and when all is said and done… I will be the one that stands tall with the world heavyweight title held high.

I just get tired of the people that think that I don’t have it anymore. That I have to rely on what they see as underhanded tactics when really what it is… I’m doing anything and everything that makes sure that I can and will walk out on top. Others think that obeying the rules, doing what is right is what makes you the champ. That is the way to get to the top. With honor. Honor only gets you so far because not everyone is going to be honorable. You have to be ahead of the game. You have to anticipate what everyone is going to do and not everyone is going to pull that honor crap which is why it was high time that I abandoned that and started going the real route, my real route and do what I know is right. Do what I know is necessary and take each and every single opportunity presented to me to ensure that when it is all over I would be the one that is able to walk out the winner and in the case of Survivor Series… I’ll be the one walking out with the UWF World Heavyweight Championship around my waist.

Edge then slides in the ring and grabs the mic.

The Rated “R†Superstar Edge:
They want to say that respect is going to be the way to get to the top. Respect for your opponents. I’m going to tell you that I don’t respect John Cena and what he stands for. His hustle, loyalty, and respect are all a load of shit. You want the real Edge… the real Edge could not careless about that mess. Because what is going to happen is he is going to come across someone that won’t follow those rules but due to his “beliefs†he will be bound to uphold those tactics which is why he would come up short. Jeff on the other hand wants to be the loose cannon. He wants to be the unpredictable enigma. I was the enigma before he was even considered something worth watching and ever since then people have been trying to figure me out and nobody has been able to. Not one single person for over a decade and now this guy wants to emulate me and do the same thing? He thinks that he is the one that has to be figured out? If anything I showed him in the ladder match that he still has a lot to learn and that he hasn’t come close to figuring me out but as far as he goes… he has no more surprises. He has no more secrets. His true colors are already out there. He is already figured out and there is nothing that he can do that will ensure that he will become the world champion by the end of the night.

Each move that is made by the pawn only draws me that much closer to the win. And that is the thing that doesn’t seem to be understood. Each move made is carefully planned. Each and every single match is designed to draw me to this point. To point towards this match and each move that was made was designed specifically to make sure that at the end of the night I walk out with the belt. Keeping Jeff in the match… all part of the plan. You start to believe one thing and you see another. You ask why would that be beneficial to me… you wonder but you won’t ever see it for what it is. You won’t ever fully understand it even if I were to take the time to explain it to you why. But in simplest terms I know that Jeff will serve my purpose well if he were to be involved in the match. And that would be the sole reason for why his inclusion in this is not only necessary but a requirement. Because the game of chess would not be finished without him. Cena not only has to anticipate myself but also Jeff and whether Jeff wants to admit to it or not… he knows that eliminating John is a good thing and the best way to do that is to work together. Because together we can do anything and beyond that I’ll just show him straight up why I am better than him in each and every single way imaginable. And soon all of UWF will be the ones to realize that there is nobody out there that can stop me. There is nobody that can match up to me.

They may want to come out and say well Daniel Bryan stopped me and I came out the next week and stated that I completely underestimated the coat tail rider and that is why I lost. And that I would not look to underestimate anybody after that and the amount of success that I’ve accumulated ever since then has been astronomical. And it isn’t going to stop there. It is only going to continue. It is only going to continue to exceed any and all expectations as I will do what I’m known for doing and that is being the absolute best inside the ring. For being the one and only true rightful champion and lead UWF to a whole new era. An era that people will look back on and wonder will they ever be able to top that. Will they ever even be able to match up to it and I’ll tell them right now they can’t. They can’t because there is nobody that is as complete as I am. There is nobody that has the drive that I do. Nobody that has the want to that I have. There is nobody that has the mind like I do. Nobody that understands this business anywhere near to the level that I do. Instead what is going to happen is there is going to simply be acceptance because they will have no choice but to accept that they will never reach my level but only can marvel at what it is that I will bring. What it is that I will create as the new measuring stick for any and all champions. I’m looking to transform the UWF as we know it. I’m looking to give Smackdown a complete overhaul and with me running things as the champion, things are sure to change rather than stay the same with John Cena or minor minute changes with Jeff Hardy.

This is not the time to sit idly by on your hands and just dream and wish for something different. This is the time for action. This is what I have been created for. This is why I wrestle. This is why I compete. This is why I fight. THIS IS why I will be the new champion because there is nobody out there that has the drive that I do. There is none out there that wants it as badly as I do. There is none out there that can match the intensity that I bring night in and night out. There is none that will be able to come close and that is the sole reason why at the end of Survivor Series… all the pieces will finally be revealed and for you Jeff and you Cena… the final word…

Checkmate.

Edge drops the mic in the middle of the ring and rolls out of it as the tron turns off.

Last edited:

Lewb

Reaction score
Re: UWF Survivor Series - John Cena (c) vs. Edge vs. Jeff Hardy

The tron goes blank and the feed shows Jeff Hardy was watching the TV in the backstage area at Survivor Series. There is no cameraman with him, the camera he has set up himself. It shows The Enigma sat on a fold up steel chair, back to the camera, just staring at the now static screen. Without hesitation, and without any indication to the camera he starts to speak.

Jeff Hardy: Oh Adam. You got this all figured out haven't you? You've sat down and worked out every single angle, and worked out the objective plan for it to suit you. I know this because it is how you have worked your entire career. You have gotten yourself included in matches you're not scheduled to compete in, and leave with the championships. You've taken people out to replace them, and again, left with championships because of it. Every time you seem to live up to your name and get the "Edge" on your opponents, everything comes out smelling of roses for you. But your anticipation, everything that has happened in your favor in the past has all been possible, all come to fruition because of one thing.... Power.

Every time you have been the 'Ultimate Opportunist' it has not been a one man.... or one person, plan. Whether it be one or even two men that look exactly like you, or whether it be instead of getting to the top on the canvas you do it under the covers, you have always had an accomplice. And low and behold, as quick as you can say Deja Vu, you have another one at your side to your disposal as you see fit. Victoria.... The way this woman demolished Trish Stratus in a Street Fight, quite aptly at the two thousand and two Survivor Series was jaw-dropping. It changed Divas divisions, Knockout divisions and hell, even Vixen divisions like we now have here in the UWF. I know what Victoria is capable of, but after our ladder match on Friday, both Victoria and Edge know that what I can do, match the two of them combined. I climbed that fifteen foot ladder with Victoria scratching and clawing at me on my back, and still got to the match contract the same time as you Edge. And I know what that is doing to you, it's eating you up inside. The leverage you have brought in, it does not seem to be quite enough. It hasn't fitted the purpose you have set it out to be yet. Sure, after the matches have taken place the excuses can come flying out of your mouth 'I didn't take Daniel Bryan seriously', 'Having Hardy in the match is all part of the plan' No it wasn't. And you think these people, my creatures are going to start believing you just days after turning your backs on them... Nah man. They know you. I know you.

Let's get one thing clear. I am not emulating you. If I was emulating you I would dye my hair blonde, go for the preppy boy-band look and the jet set lifestyle, finding a girl to prize on my arm and parade myself as the best thing since sliced bread. That has never... Ever been what I'm about. If we're going to be serious with each other here, I'm too messed up to pull off that crap. I have a wife, she stays at home because our finances are for the future, when I have to hang my boots up that one last time and my body is probably too unable to hold down another job. But don't try and find no good news in there for you because that is a long time coming yet man. It's ironic you know. All I have ever done here in this business is try and better myself, try and become the best I can be and I get respect. You demand and implore that you deserve the respect from these people, and you get hardly any. We may be similar in our career paths and accomplishments but you and I are different in just about every single way you could imagine.

Jeff Hardy turns around and faces the camera. The intensity can be seen just be the expression on his face as he starts to change the subject slightly.

MeetingJeffHardy006.jpg

Edge, the reason why I know your lying when you say I'm part of this plan for you to be champion is simple. I have beaten John Cena, one on one, and in tag competition with you. I have John Cena's number even more than you have it. I have always told John there would be a time he will need to deal with me and Survivor Series is it. Maybe eliminating an opponent then going for the gold is the way forward but where in the rulebook does it say that John Cena has to be the one to be taken out? Whats to stop me and Cena putting our differences aside for half a match, taking you completely out of the equation, and dealing with the underlying issue that has been between myself and John ever since before you stepped foot in the UWF? This takes me back to what I was saying in the beginning. You have all your bases covered which you can control. What you can't control is what can, and indeed will catch you out.

When I debuted I told you everyone that I was the spider waiting patiently in the cobweb at the corner of the room observing, saving myself to weave my way to the very top perch and stay there. This was probably my biggest mistake since coming here. Although it got me my opportunities, I was always in the proverbial target with all of trying to squash me with your newspapers. I could have slipped under the radar, kept quiet, but I didn't. When has Jeff Hardy ever done anything the easy way. But I'm still here. John, you done it the easy way, kept quiet, fought the good fight as you always do, and got handpicked for a one on one opportunity. One you didn't take. You then got handpicked again and second time lucky you prevailed. The fact you lost to Rey Mysterio... 'without distractions' may I add... Only tells me my assumption that your inclusion to the main event picture was based on name and not on current abilities. In a position where I find myself to be in a stronger one than yourself, you find yourself World Heavyweight Champion and a two time one at that. I am in no doubt that you are in the sound booth as we speak, telling them to play your music so you can run down the ramp and rub it in my face you got gifted those opportunities but I fully believe your not worthy of being the current, or even the former World champion around here.

Jeff Hardy stands up.

But you know this. Your past triumphs, my past failures. Edge's past trials and tribulations..... They will all be for nothing. Once I have done what I indeed plan to do and that is walk out of Survivor Series having foiled both of your plans, the question that has gripped the whole of the blue side of our company will no doubt once again arise to the forefront of the UWF. I have turned a corner. From being screwed out of a title twice... to being attempting to be screwed out of a world opportunity and prevailing against the odds. Survivor Series, I go that one step further blanking all of my past failures out in one big blow.

"Who is Jeff Hardy?" They'll cry; Who is Jeff Hardy?

The World... Heavyweight..... Champion.

Jeff Hardy walks away revealing a massive question mark on the wall spray painted in purple, bits of the paint dripping down as the camera fades.

Blizzard

Reaction score
re: UWF Survivor Series - John Cena (c) vs. Edge vs. Jeff Hardy

Fade. The camera’s cut in an office where we find UWF’s World Heavyweight Champion, John Cena, sitting in a chair with surprisingly none of his merchandise. Cena is sporting a business looking attire as he stares in the cameras, emotionless, before beginning to speak.

normal_vlcsnap-00677.png

John Cena: You know, lately, I’ve felt as if my back’s up against the wall. Like as if people don’t want me to screw both Jeff Hardy and Edge’s chance of becoming World Heavyweight Champion. Maybe they want change, maybe they want someone else to be at the top for once. Maybe they’re bored of everything I’ve become, or maybe they just don’t believe in me anymore. Maybe the faith these people put their feelings into, are no longer capable of believing the things I say, the moves I make, and the promises I have lately been incapable of keeping. Maybe it’s time to call it a day, and hang up the sneakers considering I paved the way for a guy no longer willing to wear boots. Maybe I throw in the skittle colored t-shirt’s, trash the sweatbands, turn the hat sideways, throw a chain around my neck and go old school? I don’t know. But if I did it, I have feelings things would change. Very quickly you’d come to love it, wouldn’t you? Because, people have been craving it for years, and it’s no secret to me. You know I, I hear it all. I hear everything. The only problem is I’m just not willing to go back.

John Cena nodded his head, emotionless as he continued to stare into the cameras before continuing.

John Cena: When the going gets tough, the tough gets going. When the average man can’t handle himself anymore, he takes time to change. He plans it, he thinks about it deeply, and at the end of the day he comes up with a decision. A valuable life decision in which he either chooses to stay loyal and true? Or he decides to mix it up, and become a shadow of his former self. Truth be told? I can’t do that. I’m one of the very few tough ones left, and I ain’t willing to go back on myself! I’m not willing to fall back into the space of the average man! I’m not willing to become a shadow of my former self! The fact of the matter is, I have gotten to where I am today, living off the simple principals of my life that I have provided, believed in, and stuck through thick and thin with. I am not going back on myself. I am not going back on my dreams. I am not going back on the reasons I do the things I do, and more importantly than anything else in the entire world? I am not, GOING BACK, on the CeNation.

John Cena nodded his head, as he continued.

John Cena: Hustle. Loyalty. Respect. Three words that are often seen and cherry-picked to be placed against me. Cherry-picked to be USED against me. So I tell you what, gentlemen. You guys do as you please, say what you wish. But the people who STILL believe in me? The people who have been with me through the entire dance, from rags to riches, and from rookie to champion? At Survivor Series, they will all be rewarded when I kick both Edge’s and Jeff Hardy’s teeth down their throat, and emerge still the World Heavyweight Champion! Because if that’s what needs to be done, to take both Edge and Hardy down, and retain the World Championship? Then you can bet your ass because at Survivor Series? I will retain the World Championship, and I will prove to the entire world that my passion, and my belief to conquer the impossible? It should never, EVER, be mistaken for weakness, EVER AGAIN! Because at Survivor Series, tried and true, is the night I send a message!

John Cena slams the table with a clenched fist, as his eyes were as focused as his words, piercing holes through the lens of the camera.

John Cena: It’s obvious that I need to send a message. I need to send a message that is just as loud as it is clear. Because lately, I’m falling in the trap of everyone else. I’ve fallen for Hardy’s crap one too many times and I’m not willing to go down that road ever again. It just seems to me that people like Hardy and Edge especially are holding all the cards right now, and I’m just sitting here waiting for the dealer to throw a few my way. Anything left over seems to fall directly into my lap and I just can’t do it anymore. I can’t. So instead of becoming the fool, I’m gon’ make them look foolish when I turn it all around, and smack ‘em in the face with it. You wanna doubt me? That’s fine, I welcome the commentary. Say what you will, and say what you must, because if one thing’s for certain, I’m done playing games. I’m at the point right now where it’s do or die, and if I don’t take it, then I’m standing there watching somebody else take it. Not gon’ happen. I'm not falling for that anymore. I tried to play it that way one too many times, and I wasn’t quite good enough. This is it. So right now you can call it desperate, and Edge and Hardy both are hoping to be the one that can stand tall at the end of the day and claim they ended The Champ’s dreams.

John Cena pauses, with a slight frustration in his body tone. Cena eyes would widen, as he looked at the ground, before continuing.

John Cena: But I’m not the dirt you stamp your feet upon when you don’t get your way anymore, gentlemen. I’m the man that you will all come to remember. The man that’s holding the title, and the man that’s stepping in the ring with you at Survivor Series, looks you dead in the eye, and eventually wastes you. I'm gon’ be so on my game that I'm gon’ make you both look bad. You know, just the same as you have to me. Because both of you, have at least ONCE rammed my face into the ground, stepped on the back of my head, and walked all over me, kicking dirt in my face the moment you leave. We're done with that. So you can kick yesterday under the bed, slide last week under the welcome mat, and blow the past off the palm of your hand, because any other time you’ve beaten me? After Survivor Series it will absolutely frail in comparison to the fact that I am more twisted and sick than Jeff Hardy. AND, and, I am going to show Edge that ‘manipulative’ is a word for guys who can’t win the big one anymore. Isn’t that why you hired Victoria to help you now since times are hard?

John Cena chuckled for a couple of seconds, as he shook his head in amusement, before continuing.

John Cena: Keep running your mouth, and writing checks your scrawny little asses can’t cash, whilst obviously ignoring reality in the process? Go for it. Have a blast, throw a party, call animal planet and have it broadcast to live television, I DON’T CARE! All I care about is the three hours in front of my face. Survivor Series is the official location of change, and whilst your preparing your next little drawn out list about the things you’ve said before and failed to act upon? I will be standing out there, in the middle of that ring, ALL GUNS A-BLAZING, CALLING THE GARBAGE PEOPLE ‘CUS WE GOT A SALE ON BUSTED ASS AND IT SMELLS LIKE SHIT! Edge, Hardy? Listen up ‘cus you two believe you run the Danger Zone, but you have NO IDEA what you’re stored in for. So keep talking boys, because at Survivor Series I’m gon’ be done talking. I’m coming out there to win. I AM COMING OUT THERE TO RETAIN THE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP! YOU WILL REALIZE AND YOU WILL RECOGNIZE, THAT WHETHER YOU LOVE IT OR YOU HATE IT, JOHN CENA IS HERE TO STAY AND MOST IMPORTANTLY!

John Cena pauses, as he looks down upon the ground, and picks up an object. It is revealed to be the World Heavyweight Championship as he stares at it, finishing off the sentence.

John Cena: The Champ – is – here.

With his final words having now been spoken, John Cena rises up and out of his previously seated position. He stands up, and walks past the camera, presumably to the other side as we fade.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
UWF Survivor Series-NXT World Championship-Randy Orton(c) vs. Bully Ray

This thread is for Randy Orton(SBS) and Bully Ray(Lewb) to trash talk for their NXT World Championship match with Robert Roode(Grimlock) as the Special Enforcer.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
UWF Survivor Series- NXTreme Championship- Barbed Wire Steel Cage- Sting(c) vs. Rhino

This match is for Sting(Chris Dresden) and Rhino(Rated R Superstar) to trash talk for their Barbed Wire Steel Cage match for the NXTreme Championship.

Last edited:

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
UWF Survivor Series- NXT World Championship Contendership- McGillicutty vs. Miz

This thread is for Michael McGillicutty(Aniking) and The Miz(BigGreenApple) to trash talk for their match to crown the number one contender to the NXT World Championship.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
UWF Survivor Series- NXTreme Contendership- Truth vs. Punk vs. Rollins vs. Ryder

This thread is for R-Truth(Blizzard), Seth Rollins(Andrew), Zack Ryder(Hoov), and C.M. Punk(Shawn) to trash talk for their match to crown the number one contender to the NXTreme Championship.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
UWF Survivor Series- Kane and Johnny Curtis vs. Sheamus and Brock Lesnar

This thread is for the team of Kane(Chris Dresden) and Johnny Curtis(CaptainxBumout) and the team of Sheamus(Lub) and Brock Lesnar(NadupanyRobot) to trash talk for their Tag Team match.

Lewb

Reaction score
Re: UWF Survivor Series-NXT World Championship-Randy Orton(c) vs. Bully Ray

The stage is set ready for Survivor Series to kick off and no doubt change the very course of all three brands in the UWF. All World Titles are on the line, the biggest faction to grip the company is in its biggest jeopardy and grudge matches galore fill the card to bring one of the greatest line-ups in wrestling history. One of the seven men that have a chance of leaving the Pay Per View with a world title belt gets his music started in the arena.

[video=youtube_share;d9DMath_ZxQ]http://youtu.be/d9DMath_ZxQ[/video]

The number one contender to the NXT World Championship, Bully Ray makes his way onto the stage as "The Beaten Path" just gets into the guitar solo part. He starts pointing at random members of the audience and shouting obscene profanities to them as he marches towards the ring. Near the ring he looks at the camera as he gets his phone out.

vlcsnap-2012-08-03-17h20m40s56.png

Walking past he says into the camera
"WTF, Punk is back, LOL, thought he was dead! HASHTAG PUNK BOMB ASSWIPE!" looking mighty pleased with himself as he makes his way up the ring steps and in between the ropes. He requests a microphone and as he does the music stops. He looks around at the booing public and doesn't even wait for them to die down.

Bully Ray: THE ROCK! CM PUNK! Some peoples companies they make main events of pay per views.... Here??? They are my jobbers list. I took The Rock out and look, he hasn't surfaced for months. CM Punk, well he must have a few money problems because after the beating I give him, he's come back, and not only that, he's come back to the same brand. If you want some more of the Bully Punk, you give me a tweet, I'll abuse you so bad you would think I'm a distant relative. Now.... Before I move on to future events that will take place in this very arena, I would like to alude all of your attentions to the fact that this week will be Randy Ortons second week off. While I on the other hand will have demolished R-Truth twice! And killed off that man whore Rhino by the time the hissing whiny snakey bitch Orton even laces up his panties and boots the next time around.

And thats even if he gets picked to show up at NXT. The way I see it, the only people being booked are the only people making money. And the whole of the UWF knows that Bully Ray is money. They don't call me Bully Ray-tings for nothing! Randy Orton? I would bother calling him a has-been but has he ever been it in the first place? This guy falls under the same category of the first two 'superstars', and I use that term very loosely, that I mentioned when I first came out here. This is not some entertainment mock up that if the face fits it gets you far. This is a fighting company, where if the face fits it gets an implant of Bully Rays face permanently indented straight into it. I hear people talking about YES? YES?! I took out the European Revolution in one night! I left Smackdown because assholes like Sandow and Bryan aren't even worth my time! I went to Raw because they had the best talent at the time. Now, they're a cess pool of mediocrity that I don't even watch! Is Austin even still champion over there anymore?!

The crowd boo Bully's ignorance at the rest of the company but Bully is undeterred and he continues addressing The Viper.

None of that even matters at the end of the day. The only place that matters, is the yellow brand, NXT, and the only person that matters is Hells Kitchens own Bully Ray. Randy, you are going to find that out very soon when you are put in the ring with me and forced to relinquish that World Championship to me. I find it funny that people are making a big deal about Bobby Roode being the enforcer. What a terrible naming for him. He should be the guest spectator. I am the enforcer in every match I compete in, so much so since I come back I haven't lost! And I can count the number of losses over the space of six months on my right hand. Right here, when the time comes, your precious Viper gets the Venom sucked out of him, and spat right back in his face. When the time comes, NXT moves to a complete and utter stand still, as the NXT World Heavyweight Championship changes hands.... And believe me when I say, like everything else I've come out here and said has been truer than Stings hair-line, it will be the last time that title ever changes hands! Hit my music!

His music doesn't play however. To the Bully's dismay......

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: UWF Survivor Series- NXTreme Championship- Barbed Wire Steel Cage- Sting(c) vs. R

[video=youtube;6yhwcpq7IIU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yhwcpq7IIU[/video]

"No Reflection" by Marilyn Manson is that theme, a song that the fans and talent of UWF alike know is associated with the new NXTreme Champion Sting. As it plays, the members of the audience all simultaneously voice their disdain and erupt into boos. After a few minutes pass and the fans continue to boo as the song continues to play, suddenly the lights come on and there stands Sting in the ring with a microphone in hand. "No Reflection" fades out to silence as the NXTreme Champion and Interim General Manager gets ready to address the crowd.

STING.JPG

You still haven't learned a thing, Terry. I try to administer corrective behavior, but as time goes on and there are no satisfactory results, I come to the realization that the corrective behavior is in vain. I have tried to show you that as good as you think you are at psychological warfare, that's how good I actually am. When you physically attacked me en route to sending Ronald a message, you tried to use the art of surprise to kill two birds with one stone, but so many things worked together in me to prevent that death from happening and not only did I keep myself off of your endangered species list, I put you at the top of my own.

You've tried time and again to explain that the attack was nothing personal, but you and I both know that those were words spoken out of desperation, Terry. You were told that you couldn't have any sweets before dinner and then Momma caught you with your hand in the cookie jar, and that's been the excuse that you've been trying to hide behind since Vengeance is that it was an accident. I made it personal not because I wanted to make it personal, I was perfectly content with you off of my radar. I made it personal because you made it personal.

And as I pointed out, you learned a hard lesson because of it. For every bit of physical prowess you possess, I outclass you with my knowledge of how to use my own prowess to render yours ineffective. You deem yourself a malicious, remorseless being but it was proven that I am the more cold-blooded predatory one of us when I went to any and all lengths to win this championship that I'm currently wearing over my shoulder. Let me ask you something, would you have leapt off of that cage?

Of course not, because if you had, you would've finished off what was left of your neck and never seen another day that you could walk on your own two feet without assistance. I was in control of the situation, much like I was when I made the match, and much like I have been over NXT these past few weeks. Now for the answer to the million dollar question, why a Barbed Wire Steel Cage? Do I really have to prove that I can beat you in a Cage match when there isn't a third competitor present? I assure you, my reasoning has to do with personal gain, but it goes deeper than bragging rights.

You see, this belt is called the NXTreme Championship for a reason. The reason that simpletons like you observe is so that the company could get away with the pun-esque combination of the name of the brand and the word "extreme", looking clever in the process. Well they don't come off looking clever with a name like that, in fact I may have the name of the belt changed. In the meantime, I feel the reason it is called that is because it is meant to be defended under extreme circumstances.

And what more extreme circumstance than this? You and I returning to the Steel Cage, except there will be no climbing out and there will be no exiting through the door, the man that gets his shoulders pinned to the mat will be the one that tastes defeat. And I promise you, Terry, that man isn't going to be me.

By defending this belt under circumstances that mean something, each match that it is on the line becomes a contest that cannot be missed. Because I thrive in these scenarios, my reign extends as a result, and the longer I hold this belt the closer I come to living forever in the pages of history. Wouldn't you like to live forever?

I'm sure that you would, but it is not something that can be shared in this situation. The spoils of immortality will go to the victor, and the loser will receive nothing but the burden of shame in defeat. This time, I will make good on my threats and I will ensure that you never walk or wrestle again. Your body will be ravaged in the confines of that structure to a degree that'll make every match you had in that Bingo Hall seem as tame as just that, a game of Bingo.

The best part of it all is I've already won, Terry, on an intellectual level as well as a verbal one. All that's left to do is the formality of destroying you inside that cage. But you deny it, I have been several steps ahead in every way and you remain convinced that your victory is certain. You remain in the frame of mind that I am the deceased fifty-three years of age Steve Borden, even though you've been provided plenty of evidence that supports the contrary.

No matter, they say that when your body starts breaking down, your mind is the first to go. Memento mori, animal. Memento mori.

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Re: UWF Survivor Series- NXT World Championship Contendership- McGillicutty vs. Miz

AWWWWWWESOME!

[video=youtube;W_qFmGEd_Bo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_qFmGEd_Bo[/video]

“I Came to Play†hits as The Miz makes his way out to the stage. He’s clad in his formal attire, suited up for the occasion. He stops at the top of the ramp for a moment, his pout in full flow; he takes the scene in for a few seconds before continuing down the walkway.

Around three quarters of the way down a rare admiring hand sprouts out from the crowd looking for a high-five. The Miz stops in his tracks, looks at it for a moment. He then raises his index finger as if to say “one momentâ€, reaches into his inside pocket, pulls out a signed publicity shot and thrusts it into the perplexed fan’s hand. He gives them a wink and continues on his way.

miz.jpg

He makes his way around the ring to the announcer’s table, picks up a mic then takes the stairs into the ring.

3flrk.jpg

The Miz: Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, Mizters and Mizes, loyal viewers, TODAY, is a good day. Today is a good day and I’ll tell you why today is a good day, it is because I, the rating boost, The Miz am finally being given the recognition I so richly deserve. Later this month at Survivor Series it’ll be The Miz and Michael McGillicutty going one on one, with the winner being named as Number One Contender for the NXT World Championship Title!

The World Title has been my one and only aim since I started again here on NXT, it has been the driving force behind me every time I stepped in the ring, every time I picked up a mic, every morning I got up and went to work. People say that I haven’t worked for anything in this business, well those people are idiots. I’ve worked my way past six opponents to get to this match. I’ve beaten quick and agile guys like Seth Rollins to powerful monsters like Brock Lesnar to straight up bat-crap crazy guys like Abyss. I’ve beaten every guy who’s been put in front of me and I’ve earned my place at Survivor Series. Now only one obstacle stands between me and my championship match and that brings me back to Michael McGillicutty…

There’s a mixed reaction from the fans, perhaps as they try to decide who they dislike more between McGillicutty and The Miz

Michael McGillitcutty, I got nothing personal against you, you seem like a pretty solid all round performer and I think you’ve got a decent career ahead of you in the business but unfortunately Sting – in his infinite wisdom – has decided to put you between me and the NXT World Title and I’m afraid that can only mean bad news for you.

Michael, I’m sure you think that you want to win this more than me, just like you probably think that you’re good enough to beat me, but I gotta be honest and say that what you think and what the reality of the situation is, are two very different things. I’m an expert on reality, I know all there is to know about reality and at Survivor Series you’ll be receiving a massive reality check.

Now, in the last couple of weeks there have been a number of people who have suggested that I’m not committed to this business, that I’m not focussed, that my head is outside the ring and not in it. There could be nothing further from the truth. Loyal viewers let me let you into a little secret about me; I put so much time and effort into researching every single one of my opponents before I take them on in the ring. I work alongside a team of trainers and coaches who go through tapes of my opponents in their matches and in their promos. This allows me to learn what makes them tick both inside and outside the ring. It allows me to gauge both their mental and their physical tactics and that is what ultimately gives me the upper hand when I face them on Monday Night NXT.

The crowd react somewhat unconvincingly to The Miz’s revelation

Okay, okay I’m getting a sense that you don’t believe that I put all that work in. Well I thought that may be the case so in advance I brought along a tape that I’ve been studying about my Survivor Series opponent, Michael McGillicutty. The purpose of this tape was to show me McGillicutty’s strengths, it’s a highlight reel if you will. My guys looked at his recent victories and worked out how he got the win. They then condensed it to show in ascending order McGillicutty’s three best moments which truly show off his in-ring talent. This really is his three best moments and what I, as his opponent, MUST be aware of. Tonight, I’m going to share that insight with you all, please roll the VT

The McGillicutty reel begins on the titantron;

flashes up before cutting to the highlight. We see it’s from McGillicutty vs Ryder. McGillicutty is behind Ryder and pulls him down onto the canvas into a schoolboy grabbing a handful of tights as the referee makes the three count. The footage is accompanied by the audio of Joey Styles accusing McGillicutty of cheating

The next highlight simply shows McGillicutty lying on the mat bleeding from his forehead as Christy Hemme announces he won by DQ. Lastly...

McGillicutty’s best moment according to The Miz. It’s from McGillicutty vs Abyss. McGillicutty hits the Perfect Plex, bridges for the cover… and Abyss kicks out after two. The footage ends.

The Miz: Hmm, so yeah, that’s honestly the best we could find. You could say it’s not been a great couple of weeks for Mikey boy. What I’ve learned from my research so far is that a) I have to watch out for his sneaky underhanded methods b) I need to watch out for him being bludgeoned and winning the match despite being knocked out, and c) There’s a good chance he won’t be able to keep me down for a three count anyway. That my loyal viewers, is the reality of the situation.

BaXsj_zps54f048be.jpg

The Miz smiles cockily and is about to continue when…

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Re: UWF Survivor Series- NXTreme Championship- Barbed Wire Steel Cage- Sting(c) vs. R

[video=youtube;5fyDSE_QcIg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fyDSE_QcIg[/video]

The fans cheer loudly knowing that the sound of this music means only one thing, the arrival of a hero named Rhino. Rhino storms out from the back looking ready for a fight, and the crowd is enjoying every minute of it. Rhino raises his fists for the amusement of the crowd as he stands at the top of the ramp, staring down at his enemy Sting. The crowd are heard urging Rhino to charge down and attack Sting, but he has a microphone in his hand, and he seems to have a different agenda. He slowly brings the microphone to his lips and speaks.

Rhino-tna-superstar-5.jpg

Rhino:
Now normally I would just run to that ring and stare you right in the eyes as I addressed you, but I don’t think you’re worthy of that. I also know all about your mind games now Sting, I go down there right now, you coax me into some kind of trap. You think you have me beat here, but you don’t. I’m not as stupid as you desperately wish to believe. Believe me when I say this though, I will be in that ring very shortly, but I wanted to take this time to speak with an almost clear head. You see, every time I’m in the ring with you, I’m so filled with anger, so much anger that it is borderline dangerous for either of us. Up here though, I have the chance to speak freely and not purely out of anger, so bear with me for a moment. It all started at Vengeance, you got in the way, you took it the wrong way and look where we are now. Now I know I’m sounding like a broken record here by telling you that you took my actions the wrong way. Come on now Sting! You know as well as I that it was a smart move by me to make my intentions known. Those intentions had nothing to do with you though. I would have just been happy enough to get an apology from you and carry on, but you wanted to make it more fun. And yes, you heard my correctly, I wanted an apology. You got in the damn way of something I wanted, and now you have it. Funny how that works isn’t it?

It doesn’t matter though; you have made it clear that you are still angry by that one single act. I like the answer though, my head is still a little sore, but I think I’ll be okay enough to step in the cage with you once more. Now, I have to ask, as this has been on my mind ever since you spoke it, but when have I ever been desperate? When I explained why I did what I did at Vengeance, I wasn’t speaking out of desperation. I was speaking as a free man; I was speaking the damn truth! But that’s okay; you’re some delusional old man. Oh, did I hit close to the heart there Steve? Oh I’m sorry Sting; it slips my mind every time! You’re not Steve Borden; you’re Sting, something altogether a different thing right? It’s funny though, you look like Steve Borden with stupid face paint. You sound like Steve Borden with stupid face paint. But I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt here and just let you have this one. I’m tired of hearing the same old crap that you’re not him and that you’re something else. No matter how you explain doesn’t shake the fact that you sound like a man in his fifties having a midlife crisis. Admit it, you’re finally playing the character you always wanted to be as a kid, this is some way for you to feel younger. And honestly, if you are having some midlife crisis, all the power to ya, but you made the mistake of getting me involved. You brush me off as if I’m not a threat, and that’s usually what everybody here has done. It sickens me knowing that after all the crap I’ve done, and all the beatings I’ve taken that I can’t be taken seriously.

But to question my passion for hardcore wrestling, that’s something I can’t let slide. You better believe that I would have jumped off of that cage! There is no doubt in my mind that I would have jumped off that cage. Keep on trash talking the company that defined hardcore! Keep on defiling the legacy ECW left in the wrestling industry, some of us are still kickin’. And if you want to get extreme, I’m more than happy to oblige. But don’t go blaming me for when you’re in a friggin wheelchair! You picked this match! You picked the steel cage match, and to add more flavour to this steak, you add in some good old barbwire seasoning! To me that’s tasty, to me that’s something to admire. Although at the same time, it could be something to pity. I admire the bravery in picking such a match type and all, but I pity how you believe for a second my career is going to end if I lose. I have no intentions of walking out of this cage without something of value, whether it be that championship you got there, or your blood. Hell, I’ll take both if there is a sale! You haven’t done anything more than encourage me to show up early at Survivor Series.

The crowd seems to approve of that statement. Rhino simply looks out at the crowd before looking back at Sting. At this point Rhino is now pacing.

Remember my talks of war? Remember how I said you started a war? Allow me to add to that. It’s going to be my pleasure decimating you! You think you have me beat because you’re intelligent? I know my way around a ring pal! I don’t know why you insist that I have no intelligence. And what exactly do you mean by verbal level? Your vocabulary may be a bit more extensive than mine, but don’t think for a second that I’m not aware of what you say. The difference between you and I in that aspect is that I am a much simpler man. I don’t need to use fancy words or anything to get my message across. Why the Hell do you think I have Coach for? He’s the speaker; I’m just the muscle that backs it up. That doesn’t mean I don’t have my own voice, and I will be heard!

Rhino looked like he was going to speak some more, but apparently Sting had different plans.​

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Survivor Series - Abyss & Daffney vs. Brooklyn Brawler & Szantyr

*GONG...GONG*
[video=youtube;hqzKjPn7YSY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqzKjPn7YSY[/video]

The entire arena gets covered in red hue. After we could hear two gong hits a guitar riff begins to play when out comes Abyss. Abyss walks through the curtain in a jacket with a hood over his head. He is holding a baseball bat covered in barbwire. Abyss is just standing on the stage as he looks into the crowd. He then begins walking down the ramp. The ramp gets covered in flames but Abyss does not put his hands in the air as usual. He is walking to the ring with his head down.

2nga58w.jpg

When Abyss is in front of the ring he climbs to the apron. After a while Abyss steps over the ropes and enters the ring. He then puts his hand through the ropes and an announcer gives him a microphone. Abyss raises it to his mouth and begins to speak.

5zmwxd.jpg

"The Monster", Abyss:

Survivor Series. An event with huge history. When you think about Survivor Series you think of legendary tag team matches, table matches, ladder matches, TLC match...you name it. Survivor Series is an event that had it all but never once there was a Monsters Ball. Think about all those brutal matches I mentioned. Monsters Ball is all those matches combined. There are going to be ladders, chairs, tables, barbwire, steel weapons, thumbtacks. When you name all these things who comes to your mind? Abyss. When it comes to Monsters Ball I am the one who made that match famous so as I am the one who will be a part of the first ever UWF Monsters Ball match and the first one to win it.

When UWF Management allowed that match to take place they made a huge mistake. They made a huge mistake because after two months of destroying everybody I finally get a chance not only to win a match and take the victory but I also have an opportunity to torture my opponent, Brooklyn Brawler. Sure, everybody in the arena will enjoy watching me beat the soul out of Brooklyn Brawler but what people do not know is how bad Brooklyn Brawler will get beat. Seriously. I am in my prime. I am a monster who can grab your head and maul it. On the other hand, my opponent, Brooklyn Brawler. He is an old man who is out of his prime. Not like he was good in his prime because he was not but anyway...Brooklyn Brawler has what it takes to show up and try to last as long as he can but the question is...Does he have what it takes to live with the fact he will spend the rest of his life on a wheelchair? Brooklyn Brawler had enough injuries...Brooklyn Brawler knows what it feels like to wake up in the morning and not be able to stand up from bed but after Survivor Series he will know what it feels like not to be able to stand up at all.

But Brooklyn Brawler is not the only one who I...we will face. This time it will be a tag team match with Brooklyn Brawler tagging with Szantyr against the team of myself and the beatiful, zombie-hot Daffney.

Abyss points his finger towards the entrance ramp and after a while, Daffney comes out. No special effects or music. Daffney just walks down to the ring and climbs the ring steps. Abyss then opens the ropes for her and she enters the ring. After that she demands a microphone and is granted one.

"The Queen of Darkn
ess", Daffney:
Thank you for the introduction, Abyss. Let me get straight to the business,
okay? Not many of you people know that I am not only a smart woman and the best manager in UWF, I am also a wrestler. I might not be a UWF Vixen but when it is time to grab a pair of boots and wrestle, I am all for it because I not only enjoy watching Abyss torture people who do not see clearly and who make this world something it should not be. But every coin has got two sides and so does the world. The world that you all know and the world we hate so much but then there is our world that we love more than anything. That is why I am standing here tonight and I am ready to jump head-first into the monsters ball tag team match against Brooklyn Brawler and Szantyr. Abyss already adressed that alcoholic so now it is time for me to adress Szantyr.

Szantyr, or Velvet Sky if you would like...that woman has more personalities than Chris Jericho but Chris Jericho at least knows his name but it seems like all the alcohol and drugs Szantyr is taking kind of damaged her brain. Yes, you do hear right. Szantyr is a former alcoholic, a former drug addict and a woman who was making money by dancing at night clubs, encircling her legs around all kinds of men who payed her enough. I do not have proof for this but I can see it in her eyes. When I look at her eyes I see all the dirt she is hinding. She is the kind of a woman that would grab you by your crotch if you would give her a cigarette.

Szantyr spend most of her career stepping over the ropes shoving everybody her booty until Raven took care of her and taught her how to respect herself but Raven...Raven is just another former drug addict and an alcoholic. He might be a UCW legends but the truth remains that he is nothing more than an alcoholic and you know what? In my opinion an alcoholic can never be a legend so as a hooker can never be a wrestler. Szantyr, you might think that you are an athlete but honey, opening your legends to get what you want is not a sport, therefor you are not an athlete...what you are is a filthy little hooker who will soon get her exposed booty covered on thumbtacks. Courtesy of Daffney.

Daffney begins to laugh and both her and Abyss wait for Brooklyn Brawler and Szantyr to come out.

Dod Draper

Reaction score
UWF Survivor Series - UWF Championship - John Morrison vs Cody Rhodes (c)

[video=youtube_share;XQ4-Oiq8f7U]http://youtu.be/XQ4-Oiq8f7U[/video]

The crowd are on their feet as John Morrison struts out onto the stage, with his US Championship upon his shoulder, and poses on the stage, as the camera captures the moment in glorious slow motion.

John-Morrison-Showing-Belt-500x342.jpg

As he poses, Kelly Kelly and Natalya walk out from the back to accompany him. Morrison, followed by Kelly and Natalya, then strides down the ramp, eying the arena around him. He climbs the steel steps and steps into the ring. Morrison saunters across the ring and clambers up onto the turnbuckle. He poses for the fans, as countless camera flashes go off before him. He steps down, and wanders over to the other corner of the ring to collect a microphone from ringside. He then turns back to the middle of the ring, and begins to speak.

l_94fabc6b5a9bb2b571f2cee1b2363457.jpg

Morrison: Want to know what John Morrison hates? Virgins. Want to know what John Morrison hates more? Virgins in masks. That's what makes the man who stands before me in my quest to conquer every peak in UWF, Cody Rhodes, all the more worthy of a beatdown from the Guru of Greatness. Thus far, he's escaped the all-encompassing will of John Morrison, but time's running out. The clock is ticking, and poor old Cody Rhodes is running out of places to hide. The door on his title reign is a few weeks away from flying off its hinges and being raided by UWF's most consummate winner. I don't know if he still wears his goofy mask, and quite frankly, I don't care. He could wear a gimp mask to the ring for all I care. The only thing I care about is taking the UWF Championship from him. Since the day I walked into UWF, I have been declaring my desire to make that very championship mine. The Shaman of Sexy exists for one reason in UWF and one reason only; to be the best. Unlike most men, I won't settle for second best or rest on my laurels. I'm here to be the champion. I'm here to rule UWF with an iron fist.

Morrison pauses and gauges the reaction of the crowd, before he continues.

Morrison: Of course, the fact that it's Cody Rhodes who I'm going to beat makes it all the more sweeter. I don't like Cody Rhodes. I think he's whiny and annoying. Seemingly, a lot of women think the same. I can bet that Cody won't like that. He'll come out here and tell me that he's not here to impress women or something along those lines. He probably says the same thing when he's stood in the corner of a nightclub alone, staring menacingly at a fat chick who rejected him. Whatever. I'd just like to know exactly why Cody thinks that he's going to retain his championship. In the face of this insurmountable challenge that is John Morrison, what hope does he possibly have of hanging on to his belt? What shred of hope can he be clinging on to? I don't know. I'm building this up to be something meaningful, but he'll probably just come out here and ask me who's crazy now, or something equally as incoherent and meaningless. That's what separates a man like John Morrison from a man like Cody Rhodes. Whilst Cody is standing here and blabbing about how he's been wronged in the past and dwelling on every failure he's ever endured, John Morrison is cruising into tomorrow. Taking names, winning matches, building a future. I don't dwell in melodrama, I thrive in bold action.

Morrison leans on the rope and faces the titantron, awaiting the entrance of Cody Rhodes.

Morrison: I'm waiting, Cody. Consider this your encore. You can be the fat woman; sing to your hearts content. Go out kicking and screaming... but know that whatever you do, or whatever you say, you cannot stop the gargantuan force of John Morrison's will. At Survivor Series, I'm imperiously riding in on the back of my steed of grandeur, and I'm scything you down. With one fell swipe, I will cut down every fiber of your being. I will systemically and methodically pick your championship defense into a million pieces, as the thousands of fans in attendance watch in disbelief. This isn't Disney, and you're no ugly duckling who becomes a swan. You're fodder for the colossal firework show that is John Morrison's crowning as UWF Champion. I've been saving my best for Survivor Series. People may think they've seen all there is to see from John Morrison, but believe me when I say that this is just the beginning. Any true champion saves his best for the biggest stage, and that is exactly what I have done. I still hold my cards close to my chest. At Survivor Series, be prepared to be amazed. John Morrison is taking the biggest crown that UWF has to offer, and there's not a damn thing that anybody, especially not Cody Rhodes, can do about it.

Morrison smiles darkly, and lowers his mic in anticipation of Rhodes entrance.

Reactions: 1 person

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Re: UWF Survivor Series - UWF Championship - John Morrison vs Cody Rhodes (c)

[video=youtube;Vw88ogjX4Vo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw88ogjX4Vo[/video]

*Cody walks out on stage, no hood entrance just his uncovered face, the title around his waist, a microphone in hand, and cold expression on his face. He raises his microphone up

normal_OTL12_Photo_115.jpg

Cody Rhodes:

Throughout my career, every person I face promises to be the one to shut me up… Well Johnny do you hear me talking? Every single person to step in front of me has fallen, do you know why I’ve just now become UWF Champion? Because of the people in charge, because I debuted in UWA by defeating and taking out Triple H from that company, I debuted in UCW By defeating and taking out Chris Benoit from that company, I debuted in UWF by defeating the first UWF Champion CM Punk. I’ve beaten them all Johnny, all those guys people love comparing the new guys to, have fallen at my feet. That is because I am the evolution of this business, the man who was born to do this. See I didn’t have a skill for running and jumping, or lifting weights and then decided to incorporate that into this business, I was born with this business running through my veins. In the time it took the likes of Stone Cold, The Rock, Chris Jericho, Undertaker, or Shawn Michaels to get a job in a barnyard just to get started, I have become a four time World Champion. That is because they were born people, and grew into superstars, and once they became great they were already too old to enjoy any sort of longevity in their reigns. But I John, I was Born Great, That’s why I didn’t pay dues that is why This title reign isn’t going to be like theirs, this reign…this era…is going to last a very very long time. I haven’t hit my prime and I’ve already bested every legend that could get in the ring with me, and not only legends Johnny but so called future stars, not only future stars but supposedly unstoppable Monsters. Do you know why that is Johnny?

*Rhodes tilts his head to the side as he continues*

Because I’m a different kind of monster, I’m not stronger, I don’t have a high threshold for pain, I’m not the fastest or one to springboard all over the place, I’m not a weapons expert, I’m not a bone-fide stuntman or a submission specialist. What I do in that ring your standing in is very simple, I win, I win by hurting people not by any special way but by wrestling…by knowing what place on the head to kick, or at what speed to torque the neck. John Boy You, your flashy aren’t you? I mean look at you standing there, with your cool little sunglasses, obsessed with talking about getting women, hell you come out here with your hair blowing in the wind. Your moves are designed to get the crowd to stand up and cheer, for the announcers to say “oh my how did he do thatâ€. And that is your problem, no matter how you turn it into this pseudo spiritual stuff, you want this title because…well because it’s shiny, because it’ll look good on you, see Batista wanted this for the money; you want this for the women. This title means more to me, than your career here means to you, because should you be fired tomorrow your still John Morrison and you will still be content with that. But while you’re just John Morrison I am Cody Rhodes, UWF Champion. On December 2011 UWF began and I promised one thing, and I have fulfilled that promise, because I am the face of this company now, I am the only constant in UWF and no matter how hard those people tried they couldn’t get rid of me. The funny thing is, it’s because they threw every single thing imaginable at me that I have racked up such an astounding list of people I’ve defeated.

*Rhodes gets a smile on his face, chuckling for a moment before turning his attention back on Morrison

But you, oh you’re different aren’t you? You are for the first time an opponent I face who isn’t handpicked by them. You won the King of the Ring, and like it or not you are all the rage here in UWF. Raws Top Star, Number one ranked in UWF, the man who has won less than a quarter of the matches I have, with most of those being against insignificant people, is considered the top star of this company at this moment. See John I’m not stupid, I’m just a little mentally unstable from the lies and mistreatment of the people in charge, But people are writing this match off already. You are Supposed to win this match, and it is oh so incredibly fitting. Because at Survivor Series, the Ultimate Survivor of UWF is going into a match he’s not supposed to win, against the King of the Ring the same tournament that caused a lot of that anguish. John let me fill you in on a little secret; I’ve made my career out of winning matches I’m not Supposed to win. Scrambles designed for Christian, Triple Threats for Orton, Cena, Austin, or Jericho, Battle Royals for a returning Jericho, tournaments, four ways, you name it I’ve been stuck in with the idea of someone else winning…only for me to come out on top. And that is what is going to happen at Survivor Series, normally…normally I have a little fun but on that night I’m going to teach everyone watching a lesson… John you said you don’t like me, but I like you John. See you’re going to twist that to make all these people laugh, to entertain them like you’re oh so good at doing but I like you John. I like you because you’re going to be a point, people are going to look at what happened to your title ambitions and know what happens when you try and challenge Cody Rhodes. You will help spread my nightmare, all by just being your own flashy self, it’s almost like I should be thanking you…hah..hah thank you Johnny..hahahhahhah…

*Rhodes lowers his mic as he starts to laugh to himself*

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.