UWF 2012: Past Pay-Per-View Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Re: Summerslam UWF Smackdown Money in the Bank

The “Rated R Superstar” Edge:
As I stand amongst this sea of stars I have to feel the weight of the world on my shoulders and realize that I’m not the best. Realize and understand that the odds are stacked against me and come to terms that I may not even win this match. With the talent in the ring and not in the ring thus far such as Rey, Batista, Bray, Jeffery, and Zach… I’m clearly outclassed and outmatched. I’m just now returning to this and I’m in a big match and these guys here clearly have been going strong while I’ve been out and now that I’m back I’m not thinking clearly and have bitten off a lot more than I could possibly ever chew. I should just say it’s over. I should just say leave me out of this barbaric match. Batista is clearly above me. He is clearly the bigger stronger and better guy. It is all about him and how dominant he is. I mean didn’t you hear the guy blabber on for I don’t even know how long it was… but he just went on and on with his boring monologue about how it is all about him and the spotlight is all on him… I clearly am not a match for a guy that can get a spotlight to shine on him. So Batista… I have to say that you are just too much of an animal for someone like me. I just can… not continue this charade. Dude… you really believe any of that stuff you say? You think that just because you were able to stop Ambrose you can handle me? Do you not realize just who I am?

I’m starting to believe that none of you have come to the realization as to who it is that you are dealing with here. All of you are delusional of the fact that I am simply the greatest star to have stepped foot in this ring and perhaps that is because I’ve been too nice to each of you. I’ve been holding back and because of that each of you think this is a level playing ground and we all have an equal opportunity to win this thing but I’m here to tell you that the only ones here on par are each and every one of you… except Hardy but I’ll deal with you later. But each of you are on the same plateau with this fallacious belief that you can excel above me and living in such a delusional state will only lead to your destruction.

For too long I stood around silently and allowed you all to fill the ears of these fine people with lies piled upon lies. Allowing each of you to build this false hope and sense of security that there is a chance that each of you is going to have a chance to win. Rey… you can be the superhero, you can fly, you can do all that stuff but you CAN’T get it done. You won’t get it done. You’ll put on a show like you always do but that is all you are… just a show. You are a showman that will look to delight the fans, give the kids something to cheer for and make sure they get their money’s worth. You will guarantee that the kids will go home happy with something to remember with your leaps but that is NOT going to get you the win. That is not going to get you the briefcase and in the end you will NOT become the new Money in the Bank winner. Instead you are just going to be the one on a few highlights for your feats. Maybe you’ll get a couple more clips in the Smackdown opening video for what you did in this match but you won’t be remembered for winning this match because simply you will not.

And as far as little Zach, you believe that your minor experiences and victories are going to be enough to get you to the top? Because you had a few matches against champions and won? Because you’ve been a surprise here and there? I’ve been in this spot for YEARS! You have been in this spot for a couple of months. And yeah I will say that I have taught you a few of my tricks but a teacher never reveals everything to his students and you know why? Because it is students like you that believe that once you start to get a little success that you know it all and think that you have what it takes to overtake the teacher. The biggest and best tricks up my sleeve are those that you will only experience and those will be the things that will keep you down beneath me. You will only reach so far because I knew that with my teachings you would and I knew that you would get a big enough head to think that you can do more. And now it is my time, my turn to make sure to knock you back down to reality. Make sure you know that the teacher will always be a few steps ahead of you and allow you to realize that you are still not ready. But if you want to play make believe and think that you have what it takes to get to the top. If you want to believe all of your hype then by all means do it. Because then all that means is when you come up short you will be that much closer to the truth… the truth that you are still just a kid… bro.

And speaking of kids that leads me to yet another savior looking to save the masses in Bray Wyatt. I mean really how many more of these guys are we going to have? We have Bryan and Sandow and now we have you. Soon we are going to have the Rated PG Superstar running around and Rated G Superstar. But at least you are entertaining enough in your delusional state that overtaking you won’t be too much boredom. Instead that will be part of the entertainment in this match. Just to show you how vulnerable you will be to the spear as everyone will soon bow down to the spear. It is just a whole lot easier to accept fate like that rather than to think that you will forever avoid it and just come out in the clear from it. Everyone eventually finds out that the spear is inevitable and you will be down for the count. You will come up short and then you will realize how mortal you really are. And once that reality hits you… the next question is what are you going to do once the truth finally hits you? Because when it hits… it is going to hit very hard. And speaking of hitting very hard…

I want you to understand this Jeff. Understand that I will hit you and hit you very hard for not only bailing on me but for that sucker punch that cost us the tag match. You have something against me… then by all means tell it to me. Bring it to me. Don’t do it against me in a match until after I secure the win. Not you but me. Because what you aren’t understanding here Jeff is that you are just another guy in facepaint. Just one of many. You want to stand out, you want to be unique but you aren’t. The only thing now is that you’ve just painted a bulls eye on you. Something that I will be sure to strike repeatedly. And not only that Jeffery but I will also have the focus and mind to climb to the top and secure my victory. And then after I secure my victory then I will be sure to continue to make your life a living hell. Because you have to understand that you will not get away for what you did to me that night. You think that you have the upperhand because of one little isolated incident but you don’t. You do not understand how predators strike because sometimes it is better to allow the prey to believe they have that little bit of an advantage to lull them into a false sense of security. And then that slight moment when they believe they have what it takes is when the predator strikes and the prey is too surprised to use the proper defenses and that is when the prey will realize that it is all over and that is when you will realize Jeff… that it is all over. Right now you have a slight advantage but you have to ask yourself… why? Why do you have it? Did I allow it? Did I slip up? Am I only preparing you for a bigger fall? Just know that in time all will be understood and all will be known.

So what I want each of you to do is to just realize, to just understand, to just know that this is a match that none of you will be able to win. None of you are at my level. None of you are in my league. All of you are nothing more than mere pawns being moved around on the chess board and soon I will knock each and every single one of you over and in the end I will be the one standing tall looking to cash in on the world champion when the time is just right and seeing as how I have a perfect knack for that… you can just assume that I WILL become the new world champion and all each of you will be is just a witness to the rise of Edge. Accept it… because honestly… none of you have a choice in the matter. It is only going to be a matter of waiting for that moment when I pull that briefcase down. Because this… and hear me on this Batista, this… is MY TIME. MY TIME! I waited and waited and now that my opportunity is here there is no way that I’m going to allow any of you to put a stop to it. No way that I will allow myself to fall short to any of you. No way in the world that I will allow any of you to take what is mine. This match is tailor made for me and in the end… all of you will have no choice but to accept that I am simply that much better than you… and that much is a lot. So yes I am a lot better than you. The truth hurts but hey… I’m only telling each of you something that you all refuse to want to accept. I am…

Before Edge can continue he is cut off by…

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen

7912results41.jpg

Bray Wyatt: Edge, Edge, Edge... you got me all wrong, man. I ain't 'trying to save the masses', I couldn't give two damns about the 'masses', they've driven themselves through loose morals and sinful tendencies towards their own extinction. Loose morals that you advocate I might add. Naw, son, what I am trying to do is save the perfect few... and I emphasize the word 'few' because there is indeed very few 'perfect' beings on this world. I am one of them... and as I look around the ring right now it comes to mind that I am indeed, once again, the only true perfect being in this ring. You're possibly the closest to perfection though Edge. You're successful, you have a huge fan-base, people follow you... but that's where it ends, man, that's where that train of perfection comes to a stuttering halt and runs out of gas because you stand for all that is wrong in the eyes of the beholder, and the beholder is me. You stand for 'Rated R'... which I am told is a movie classification... now I don't watch no movin' pictures or nothin', I'm too busy talkin' with my people, those who believe in Bray Wyatt. However, they did tell me that these films are lewd, rude and filled with sin. Now, I don't know you tell well at all Edge, and I ain't one to judge a man based on a nickname... his mantra... but what I will say is that I have been sent earthbound to rid this world of all of these moral monsters that you represent... and so vanquishing you from the world's eyes would just be another achievement in the match-up where I reach the stage of true divinity and become the holder of that briefcase... and not even the mighty spear can stop the words and actions of Bray Wyatt from reaching his true, unrivalled potential.

The crowd are loudly booing Bray Wyatt as he enters into one of his tirades.

And it is this unrivalled potential that drives me forwards, man. It makes me want to reach my true maximum. And just like our celestial body of the sun is reaching it's solar maximum, I too will exude masses of energy when I reach that maximum. Spiritual energy, man. Love. Love is energy, and with it comes nourishment and I want all of my people to feel that nourishment because for too long they have been starved of this love by the evils of the modern world, man. I know big Eli here has, I know that because he tells me that before I took him into my congregation, he was a lost soul. A big company had made him a laughin' stock, he was left out on the street, no money, no love... and then he met his guardian and saviour, Bray Wyatt and look at him now. He's more powerful than he has ever been!. All y'all could be like that, man. It's just such a damn shame that the stranglehold of modern, so called 'civilized' life has lost touch with that love and nourishment, man... replaced it instead with repulsion, and hatred of any kind of real love. Love you can hear, feel and touch. That's what I offer, man.

When I reach the top of that ladder and grab hold of the briefcase my maximum will be within touchin' distance, man. The world will begin to feel it, and sooner rather than later, I will reach that maximum and the whole world will feel the real love, of Bray Wyatt and the whole world will then know just why, good things come to those who believe in Bray Wyatt.

Wyatt chuckles to himself a little bit before he wanders around the ring a little and speaks again.

Batista. Batista is a man who doesn't know what the feeling of real love can do to a man. He hasn't felt my warmth, he hasn't felt any warmth. And just as I say his anger and hatred has festered where my spirit could lead him to salvation. Dave here is too far gone. He is rage embodied. He will not stop his path of destruction until all that lies before him is destroyed and incinerated. Y'see, that's just the wrong attitude to have, man. Instead of destroying your foe... you could change him for the better, destroy those evil spirits within him. I know you have no mental capacity to understand these things, you have no compassion but that's just why I need to change YOU for your own betterment, Dave. Y'see this hate, this anger, these animalistic thoughts, well they is only gon' hold you back, son... you've already taken out Dean Ambrose, how long do you think it's gonna be before they just take you out of the hat of contenders because your too dangerous. I could save you this result. Think about it Dave. If you could just learn to love me like a brother, you could go places that you could only dream of, man. Because like I continue to say, good things will come to those who believe in Bray Wyatt.

Then again, you probably don't care much for these opportunities... so I might just need to exorcise these demons from your head... physically.

Bray shares a staredown with Batista for a short moment before he moves on to Jeff Hardy.

Jeff, you too... your just consumed with moral monsters. Yeah you're right, we both have the potential to shine brighter than any star in the sky, man, including that sun that I mentioned before. Y'know Jeff, we've got to know each other VERY well, and I know what you are capable of. So I'm not going to go through the usual talk with you, because I'm sure your tired of it. And I too am sure that you will never come to understand and accept Bray Wyatt into your heart. You're a free spirit Jeff, and for good, or for bad, you'll never change. As result however, you will never reach your true potential like I will. I mean, sure, you've been to the top, man, you've seen them bright lights before, but have you truly reached the potential you could?. Nah, man, I don't think you have and I don't think you ever will. You are stuck in the proverbial rut, you think you will win this match?. Pfft, man, you've got somethin' to learn about Bray Wyatt... you've got to learn that my divinity will eventually prevail. Yeah, there may be some setbacks like there was at the Great American Bash, but at the end of the day, it will be Bray Wyatt, not Jeff Hardy that shines brighter than ever before and reaches that potential and you will continue to wallow in that rut, that ravine of 'nearly' and 'not quite' and you will fall further from grace until you eventually come crawlin' back to the man who offered you that hand of love and compassion... and it'll be too little to late, and you will unfortunately meet your demise like my daddy. You're gonna crash, and you're gon' burn, man.

Bray laughs, and continues to chuckle as he faces up the superhero, Rey Mysterio.

Then we' got this superhero. And people say I'm crazy. You say children look at you as an idol. Well, that is truly worrying. I mean why would they look at you and think that you are role model for the way they live. All this talk of fightin' for good against evil. Beatin' up the bad guy and savin' the day?, that's a bunch of lies. There are no good guys anymore... hell, there ain't even any true villains no more. There is only the believers and those who are gonna burn when this world comes to an end. That may sound villainous and I don't wanna spark yer powers into action or nothin', but it's the truth. In this world there are two types of people. Those who believe in Bray Wyatt and show love to their fellow believers and those who don't... who will, when I reach my maximum and become the sole voice of the masses... be faced with the scorn of my people. My congregation. You could lead a little resistance force if you think I'm so evil Rey. But truly, I am the light. I am the so called force of good in this world of evil and in the big picture you don't even come into the equation. You are nothing more than a child's fantasy. And you will remain just that, a mere fantasy. Superheroes don't exist, you don't have any powers and you too will simply fall short at Summerslam when Bray Wyatt becomes Mister Money in The Bank. Maybe then the world will see just who is truly a lunatic between us two... I can assure you, that it ain't me, man, nuh-uh. No sir.

Bray Wyatt slips out of the ring and faces the titantron. He sits on the outside ring apron as he begins to address, we can only assume, Zack Ryder.

And then there's the internet darling. He says that I wanna hurt people. Zack, brother, you've got me all wrong. I don't WANT to hurt no body, man. I just want to help people. I want to save people from themselves, and if that means that I need to beat the moral monsters and sinful demons out of them by force, then I will indeed do so, but only out of love. And like I said, real love is something that you can feel. Pain, pain is only temporary Zack, love, much like Bray Wyatt, is forever. I may indeed have to cause you some pain at Summerslam, Zack. I have two reasons to do so. First, I have ambitions of my own to win that briefcase and earn a World Championship opportunity at any time in the coming year, and secondly and possibly most importantly, I want to cleanse you of these moral monsters. That internet machine is full of horrible things, things which should be seen by no man. Things like your show on them YouTubes. Those things are just hurting the general public with mind-numbing stupidity. I'm no saying that you are stupid Zack. No, I can't make that decision. I'm saying again, that you are on a slope towards being destroyed by the things that made you, unless... you take my hand and join my family, man... where you become, not a 'bro'... but a brother in the circle of the survivors of the end times.

Bray Wyatt rolls back into the ring and stands in front of Cousin Eli before rounding up his monologue.

Whether it be John Cena, or Ted DiBiase. I will become the holder of that briefcase and I will become World Champion, and if anyone wants to come join me in dancing on the ashes of this world when it burns, they are welcome to do so, I can offer them that salvation. Those who do not believe, well they'll burn along with the world of decay they left behind... and I will not only bring about the end times, but also a new golden era for mankind as a whole as it's spiritual leader... the World Heavyweight Champion, and my prophecy will be fulfilled and my brothers, sisters, sons and daughters will truly understand why I say that good things... come to those who BELIEVE in Bray Wyatt. And come Summerslam, I've got a feeling that I'm gonna make a few more believers out of all of you.

Bray Wyatt chuckles to himself as he lowers his microphone.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
UWF TV Title Match - Triple H (c) versus Chris Hero versus Alberto Del Rio

Alright guys, you got a week, really good luck to you three, let's see what you can Produce!

Regards, EffectsofRaven.​

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Re: UWF Tag Team Championship - Black N' White Machine vs Your Enlighten Saviours

SD__668_111f.jpg

Damien Sandow:

Amusing...I always find that tactic amusing. Of course you know what I'm speaking about, where someones argument towards what someone says is simply "You know I'm right that's why you're angry". I find it amusing because it is an ignoramuses "home base", you remember when you were children. You shouldn't have much trouble remembering considering you still act that age, what I am trying to say is your epiphany Mr. Sting is the lazy mans out. Even Mr. Bryan and I could claim the only reason you two miscreants are still taking up space in this squared circle is because you realize what we've said is true and now you are only trying to savor those last few moments you have with those championships. However we won't lay that claim because that is simply not true and we know it, for you two are far to inferior in the intellectual department to fully comprehend what we are trying to teach you. You believe every word you are spewing out on this day and you will continue to believe all the way up to the Summerslam event, Our job gentleman is to enlighten you of this fact. To not only prove what you are saying wrong, but to show you the righteous path. That however comes for only moment, for you both have had ample time to convert your skewed view of the world and join our message. Now you simply oppose our teachings, and as the avenging sword of Taste and decency we have no other alternative but to eradicate you from this division and one of you from this very brand.

*Sandow turns his attention to Samoa Joe*

And Mr. Joseph that is your downfall, the very kink in the armor, your idea that this business goes by who has more "fight" in him. The ideal that simply the will and brawn to brawl gains you victory is mindset of simpletons, you only think in one way. Because you're bigger and you have a lot of what you call fight inside of you, you believe yourself to be able to take on any task. And yet what Mr. Batista showed you is that no matter how much will you have in your mind, that won't help you when you are put down. Contrary to popular belief it is not the size of the fight in the dog that matters at the end of the day, in fact it is neither the size of the fight in him or the size of the dog itself. It is the way the dog fights that truly dictates whether or not it comes out victorious, Mr. Bryan and I we don't have a lot of "fight" in us. We do not actively seek a "fight" however when we are confronted with it we know how to deal with it, and thus that makes us the smartest "fighters" on the roster. We do not seek barbaric weapons, or to come out looking the strongest. All we seek is victory, but it is not a clouded view. We seek complete victory, should that cost us a battle so be it for one shoulder up we choose to do on a Friday will count more for us coming on Sunday. It is not about streaks, or dominance, it is about victory...it is absolute and it is definite, and that is what championship gold brings.

Your greatest issue Mr. Joseph is you do not have the mind to comprehend what we have in store for you, you know you can take us in a fight even I will say you can take me in a fight. However this is not a barbaric fight, this is a wrestling match a wrestling match where you will be broken down before you even realize you haven't even been able to throw a single punch. And your partner, he has a mind for the business however the body cannot always execute what the mind is contemplating. As Mr. Bryan alluded too, what we are doing is simply washing this company of the filth it's been covered with for far too long, the past general manager was of that filth and you two are simply products of it. While I do not seek to eradicate you completely from a physical standpoint, your careers will be. Your championship reign, your team, your comradery will all be extinguished by our hand. After that you will only have time, time to think of the lesson we've imparted to you, what comes after that is beyond our hands.

BDC

Reaction score
Re: UWF SS: European Championship: Rob Van Dam (c) vs Alberto Del Rio vs Jeff Jarret

Jarrett is quick to jump into the ring and confront Rob Van Dam; leaving his wife on the ramp behind him.

JeffRey6.png

Jeff Jarrett: WHOA! WHOA! WHOA! You watch your mouth, boy, bringin’ my momma inta this! Hell, she’d beat you to within an inch of your life; ya shriveled up piece of crap! You AND your trainer, ya freakin’ circus monkey! You stand there yackin’ about how you’re gonna even the odds at SummerSlam? What you gonna do? Talk us to death. But, HELL, I don’t need Del Rio to beat the likes of a spot monkey like your boss. He’s got his own problems since they’ve changed the match. Yeah, just heard from back stage and it’s just you and me, Robbie! Alberto will be taking the Smackdown TV title away from the corporate bitch, Triple H!

The crowd gives a mixed reaction.

Jeff Jarrett: And RVD? You just keep talking about how you can toke it up all you want! Last time I checked the stuff was still illegal which makes you a criminal! Ironic, huh? Our supposed superheroes? Ones using illegal substances and blatantly waves in the management’s face and his partner runs around in a mask doing what he wants all along never having to prove his American citizenship. Who are the criminals and who are heroes, Robbie? Yeah Blunt Boy and the Mexican border jumper are the role models for all of these little idiots out there who want to grow up to be just like them!

rey-mysterio-with-his-fans-in-auckland-1.jpg

The camera cuts to a group of kids on the front row all wearing Mysterio masks and RVD T-shirts. The crowd erupts into a cheering frenzy. Then, the cameras return to the ring.

Jeff Jarrett: Oh, nice, go ahead and cheer on these crooks! They break the law and you run to buy their merchandise, right? I mean, it’s always (he does the hand quotations) the Super Faces that sells the crowds! Right? Well, you tools just eat it up, every time. The idiots in the back package these two like the superheroes and you fall for it. I’m about fed up with it too! Between you morons in the seats and the blueberries in the back coming up with this drivel, I’m not sure which one’s worse!?! Well, I have a word for all of ya! F*** Yall! That’s right. Oh, don’t worry, they bleep that garbage out. But that’s how I feel. But I got news for you! The King of the Mountain is gonna begin his ascent to the top of the heap at SUMMERSLAM when I bury RVD like I’m gonna bury SO many others!

The crowd erupts as Jarrett finishes up.

JarrettRey2.png

Jeff Jarrett: That’s right, spot monkey, you write this down. Cause Old Double J, Jeff Jarrett, is puttin’ you on notice and he ain’t sayin’ twice and I won’t stutter! The only notch is goin’ inta the neck of my guitar! And, when I get done? There ain’t gonna be a place on that neck not scratched to high heaven. Thin Ice? Really? Nah, I’m bringin’ a freakin’ blizzard; a white out! And the only thing left for you to do is wonder what the hell happened and why it is that Tennessee’s favorite son is wearing the UWF European Title around his toned, six packed waist!!

Last edited:

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
UWF SummerSlam: Prediction Thread

UWF Tuesday Night Raw and Friday Night Smackdown Proudly Present Summerslam....

Summerslam9.jpg

Elimination Chamber for the UWF Championship
EliminationChamber.jpg

"Stone Cold" Steve Austin(c) versus CM Punk versus Cody Rhodes versus Randy Orton versus MVP versus Chris Jericho

World Heavyweight Championship Match
DibiaseshowCenafinale.jpg

Ted DiBiase(c) and Big Show versus John Cena

Open Challenge
RoodeStorm3.jpg

Robert Roode versus James Storm

European Championship Triple Threat Match
TripleEuro23.jpg

Rob Van Dam(c) versus Jeff Jarrett

Hardcore Championship Match
HawkinsGoldust3.jpg

Curt Hawkins(c) versus Goldust

Money in The Bank Match
MoneyintheBank.jpg

Edge versus Rey Mysterio versus Zack Ryder versus Jeff Hardy versus Batista versus Bray Wyatt

Tag Team Championship Match
TagTeamtitle-2.jpg

Sting & Samoa Joe(c) versus Damien Sandow & Daniel Bryan

TakerMorrison3.jpg

The Undertaker versus John Morrison

BullyDanies.jpg

Bully Ray versus Christopher Daniels

UWF Television Championship
Triple H versus Chris Hero versus Alberto Del Rio​

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Re: UWF SummerSlam: Prediction Thread

Summerslam9.jpg

EliminationChamber.jpg

"Stone Cold" Steve Austin(c) versus CM Punk versus Cody Rhodes versus Randy Orton versus MVP versus Chris Jericho

- Wish there was more to read here, going SCSA to retain here.

- Could go anyway, going with DiBiase to retain thanks to Big Show being in the match.

Open Challenge
RoodeStorm3.jpg

- Storm to beat Roode and move up the ranks.

TripleEuro23.jpg

- RVD to retain

HawkinsGoldust3.jpg

Only Tapout TT'd.

Money in The Bank Match
MoneyintheBank.jpg

Edge versus Rey Mysterio versus Zack Ryder versus Jeff Hardy versus Batista versus Bray Wyatt

Batista: It's freakin' mine, I'm going to freakin' break everyone's skull in 'dis match!

TagTeamtitle-2.jpg

- New Champs, even if my Batista has to help them!

TakerMorrison3.jpg

- Draw! Let them continue!

BullyDanies.jpg

- Love Lewb's Bully, should be able to take this.

Triple H versus Chris Hero versus Alberto Del Rio

- Batista destroys them all for not TT'ing :)

Last edited:

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Re: UWF SummerSlam: Prediction Thread

UWF Tuesday Night Raw and Friday Night Smackdown Proudly Present Summerslam....

Summerslam9.jpg

EliminationChamber.jpg

I wish people in this watch would have TTd more but whatever. Some TTs were interesting and awesome but Dresden just takes this for me.

I love Prodigy's Ted DiBiase but Cena is going for the gold here. Blizzard is in the World Title Picture for like two months, he deserves the title and I think that with the work he did with Cena he will win this match.

Open Challenge
RoodeStorm3.jpg

-----

TripleEuro23.jpg

BDC does a great job with Jeff Jarrett. Yes, there is that RP feeling in his TTs but that's what makes them good for me.

HawkinsGoldust3.jpg

Only Tapout TTd.

Money in The Bank Match
MoneyintheBank.jpg

This was hard to pick but Andrew's Batista stole this.

TagTeamtitle-2.jpg

YES! YES! YES! I love this Tag Team. Both RIR and Hoov to well with the whole concept of their team.

TakerMorrison3.jpg

I can't decide so I say this is a draw.

BullyDanies.jpg

Lewb takes this one.

Triple H versus Chris Hero versus Alberto Del Rio

Nobody TTd.

CoreyCZ

Reaction score
Re: UWF TV Title Match - Triple H (c) versus Chris Hero versus Alberto Del Rio

A voice started to echo throughout the arena. Chris Hero was standing among the fans, slowly making his way to the ringside and speaking to his microphone.

Chris Hero: „Hero’s right here with the needy ones! You guys know that I’m used to make a hell of an impact, ain’t I? And debuting on a PPV in a TV title match, that’s what I call an impact, man!“

He jumped over the guardrail, got in the ring and sat on the top turnbuckle.

09.jpg

Chris Hero: „You know I’m the hero the UWF wanted just by looking at my SummerSlam opponents. Triple H? He is the COO, he runs this goddamn place, ho should not be in the ring burying people, he should be in his office, signing paychecks, contracts and stuff. And Del Rio? The man is rich as a man can be, and as you know, the ones who have it all always want even more... he doesn’t care about being here for you, he’s just desperate do get even more money and prestige that comes with the title!“

Fans start to cheer Hero, as he gets down from the buckle and stands in the middle of the ring.

Chris Hero: „I am not at all like those guys. I am you hero, and at SummerSlam, I will knock the fuck out of not one, but two opponents and become the greatest fighting champion you have ever seen in you life!“

“You’re our Hero!“ chants started, as Hero taunted to his fans, showing his well known knockout elbow.

d0072562_4f440f34e098c.jpg

albo2

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
lita
Favorite Wrestler
team3d
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
sheltonbenjamin
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
re: UWF Past Pay-Per-View Trashtalking

Ooc: lads, just to let everyone know, i"m going to try and wait until Dom gets a post in before i do my second. Normally i wouldnt wait but i think its only fair since Dom was a late inclusion. I will however get one up wednesday morning regardless. Cheers

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Batista steps up from his chair as he looks at Jeff Hardy.

20091208_SD_batista_promo.jpg

Batista;

Nobody cares who you are Jeff. As far as I'm concerned, I'm the one these people talk about, not you, not anybody in that locker room but ME! Jealously is something that's always sprung out from you, you were jealous of your brother Matthew getting ahead of you at times... being the better person then you decided to make a stand for yourself to prove you were the better one... Well, I'll let that little fact slide seeing your brother isn't doing anything these days. Matt couldn't draw thirty people even if he tried at a local indy fed, with me... I'm never going that route ever. These people paid their hard-working dollars just to see me, some probably got money from the government but decided not to spend it on groceries and neccessarities, they chose to see ME! Are you getting the picture here Jeff? When I come from behind the curtain, everything I see is money here, money there and it's all for me, my big fat pay-cheque that I receive at the end of the day is the reason I'm here. It's not about entertaining these puppets, it's about me breaking people's skulls, making their lives miserable and sending them home empty-handed with either a broken bone in their body. Everyone knows of your mistakes, we all make mistakes which is safe enough to say but at that King of the Mountain match... That wasn't a mistake. That was a complete travesty! I was screwed from capturing what's rightfully mine and this time I will have to prove to each and every single one of you idiots that this is my time to shine. I'm here to get that Money In The Bank and when I do capture it, I'm going to go on and become World Heavyweight Champion. For too long I've waited and waited and I'm not going to wait any longer! You all know exactly what I can do in this ring, as far as I'm concerned I was ranked #1 this week on the Power 25! This proves that I am clearly unstoppable and better then your UWF World Heavyweight Champion, Ted DiBiase Junior! But it's not just about him either, John Cena is one of those opponents who could clearly take the Championship away from him but when I win... and when I do, I'll cash in at the right time, right place and I know I will be crowned the NEW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION! Something you won't get Jeff, you might have called yourself the 'Extreme Enigma' but when something extreme clashes with an 'Animal Unleashed', it's not a pretty sight at all... You can jump from the ceiling and try be a superhero like Rey but when you try fly... You come crashing down, straight to the canvas as you hear something snap... That kind of noise makes me smile, it shows weakness in your body, it shows me that it's one step closer to breaking a bone in your body... A step closer to putting you on the shelves just like I did to Dean Ambrose.

Batista steps into the ring as he goes face to face with Edge as he puts his glasses on.

27235_512x288_manicured__s9Pk5Ujkx0mBULi-TBM4PQ.jpg

Edge... I know exactly who you are, I know exactly what you can do but clearly this isn't the time and place for you to be at anymore. You are past your prime, while I... I'm just at the beginning Edge. I'm on top of the world and even though I don't have gold around my waist, it isn't long before I have that very opportunity. Once I have that Money in the Bank briefcase that gives me the opportunity to strike when you least expect it at all. I don't care if you've won countless championships or held the damn belt for an amount of days, that was then... This is now. That's something you've failed to realize, you continue to think of what you've done in the past... Since your return here in UWF... There's nothing these people could write about when it came to you. They wrote about me, about my actions as of late, the things I've done, the reasons to why I'm the threat. Did I just hear you say that we cannot get it done, especially me? No Edge, that's you who CAN'T GET THE JOB DONE! You've played make-believe just like every pretender in the ring right now and Zack Ryder who's hiding backstage, the lot of you are just pretenders trying to steal my damn spotlight. The fact is Edge, nobody steals my freakin' spotlight, NOBODY! You're damn right about me not being on your level that's because you are BELOW ME! You'll never be on the level I am right now Edge, you might have been in the past... But you've got a long way to go before you can accomplish what I've accomplished in the past month. What I do doesn't just end here, at Summerslam this Sunday, I go on to being Mr. Money in the Bank... Then I make the decisions, not you... not anybody but myself. The ring announcer will say my name nice and clear... Your new UWF World Heavyweight Champion.... BATISTA. This isn't your time Edge, this isn't your time, this entire match is about me, it's revolved around me. Check UWF Magazines, check the website, check all the news report flying from around the world, it's all about me. The headlines are already being made for Monday morning all over the world Edge... One of them says 'BATISTA WINS MONEY IN THE BANK', for every one who dreams... Keep dreaming, you'll achieve nothing out of it. Where as I, my dreams come true... What I cause are nightmares Edge, you're going to lose and wake up Monday morning wondering what went wrong, well... I'll tell you what went wrong. YOU! You're what's wrong with this match, you're not up there yet Edge, you've lost your touch, your momentum... I haven't.

Edge looking furious as hell as Batista smiles, turning away pointing at Edge that he's speaking and not him, Batista looks at Bray.

Yeah you, I'm looking at you. You're nothing but a dirty-looking scoundrel, the way you spoke... You may as well turn into 'Magic Mike', perhaps get a shave or something and you'll be on the road to destiny. I don't need your freakin' warmth, what are you... One of them fat chicks in the crowd trying to get their way for a freakin' hug?! I'm the face of the company here Bray, these people want photos and autographs with me but they'll get nothing from me! NOTHING! These people deserve nothing from me because when I want something, I get it. That briefcase is what I need, it's something that gives me the right to call myself World Heavyweight Champion, these idiots don't want me as Champion but there's nothing you... or they can do to stop me from doing so. Your spirits and salvation are going to be crushed Bray, I can't be destroyed for all those have fallen before me. I ain't going to change at all Bray... You can join Rey's Justice League for that kinda crap, it's stupid to even know you're just another Rey Mysterio... Trying to change people, why don't you freakin' change yourself? Look at you! You're an embarrassment, but that ain't going to change you. If the management think I'm too dangerous then they'll just have to find someone who is of competition, I don't care if the entire roster is injured... I'll go to RAW and beat everyone up. If I'm too dangerous then try stop me... TRY! A word you don't understand Bray, you want to change people, deliver salvation... you've tried and tried.... And when people TRY they FAIL! Failures is something everyone in the locker room is, when I step into the ring Bray, bad things happen... If I was you, I'd be cautious about entering the ring come Sunday because it's not a safe environment at all, it never is when I'm in the ring Bray. I shouldn't have to warn you nor anybody in this match, you know of my potential, you know I'm dangerous and unstoppable and it will remain that way. Not one person is going to stop me, not even Zack Ryder, not even Rey Mysterio who's too scared to speak... Cat got your tongue Rey? Everyone's afraid... Come Sunday, it will be the end for all of you, for me... It's the beginning. Nobody and I mean nobody...

Batista lowers his tone as the crowd heavily boo's.

Will be able to stop me.

Batista is suddenly interrupted.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Re: UWF Tag Team Championship - Black N' White Machine vs Your Enlighten Saviours

Samoa Joe lifts up his UWF Tag Team Championship and smirks while staring back at Damien Sandow & Daniel Bryan, not particularly caring about their words.

SamoaJoesuit9.jpg

Is that all you chumps can say is "We both know you're gonna lose at Summerslam"? 'Cause from where Me & the Stinger are standing, it's fair game right now and that bell ain't rung yet and rest assured, ya both will know when it's time 'cause both of ya will be begging for it to end! I am growing sick and tired of this back and fourth confrontation without any of us actually getting our hands dirty and backing up the talk, I ain't a talker and I don't claim be one, I claim to be a fighter. I ain't some self-righteous superstar, I ain't some guy willing to kiss ass, far from it and that is why Sandow, I am all fight! Hell, you wanna talk about smarts, how bout when ya knocked yourself out at Great American Bash 'cause ya can't throw an accurate chair shot!

Hell, Daniel Bryan, you ain't that much better, presenting a lot of luck in yer matches, sure ya made the Stinger tap but that didn't keep the Stinger down, nor did Batista knocking ten shades of shit out of me has stopped me! So my question to you two punks is, how you two gonna stop me? 'Cause it's gonna take more than anything you guys can throw at me, hell, if the Stinger won't be able to keep me down come Sunday! Hell, even our Special Guest Referee, Desmond Wolfe ain't got a chance of stoppin' me from deliverin' your just deserts.

The fact of the matter is YES, you two now ain't got a chance in hell, the fact of the matter is Desmond Wolfe hates your guts, the Icon himself find both ya nothing more than self-serving punks and I'm in this to prove a point that ya don't haveta be some wise-crack to be the best in this industry for me, mostly this match is gonna be about the respect! And as the old cliché goes, treat people, how you want to be treated. So ya two have been belittling everybody, expecting everybody to kiss your feet, well the only boots that will be kissed are gonna be mine and the Stingers when you're on the ground grovelling for the pain train to stop, but it ain't cause... As the British Soccer chant goes.

The fans yell at the top of their voices the chants "YES ARE GONNA GET THEIR FUCKING HEADS KICKED IN!" before clapping and continuing the chant, drowning out everything in the arena but Daniel Bryan attempts to make a response.

=================================

Edit: We going four all or five all here?​

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Re: James Storm vs Robert Roode

Robert Roode looks blankly at Storm, not impressed one bit by Storm's approach towards the situation, nevertheless, Robert Roode begins his rebuttal.

Suit7.png

"Oompa loompa"? Is that the best you could come up with, James? Calling me an Oompa Loompa? Wait, just let me get this straight, you're comparing me to a child's book side-character, or is that what you were holding to hint at James? That I'm nothing more than a side-character in this federation, well you're wrong, I AM the most important man in this industry; I am the leader of that Next Generation and come, Sunday at Summerslam, I will prove this when I finally get rid of you and emerge victorious before leaving Raw to wallow in it's own self-pity; perhaps I'll go to Smackdown or I'll leave for another promotion, but at this point, I just cannot wait to be free of you and free of Raw.

It's obvious to me, James that nobody appreciates the talent of Robert Roode. Not even you, back in UCW, I was the rest why you was successful, I saved your pathetic backside from defeat on numerous occasions and you want to know why, James? Because management felt you would be NOTHING without me besides you, you would nothing but a Hardcore Champion, instead I made you into something and now we're apart, look whose the champion now? Look who is the IT factor of Professional Wrestling, look is the man everybody in the wrestling industry is talking about, ME! So call me a "wannabe" champion, because I know James, the only reason you call me that is because you're envious of the fact I am now the true champion of Beer Money, I am the real champion, a champion with class and prestige! A champion that represents this industry as a whole, in--fact you can call me selfish but the truth of the matter is James, the Wrestling Industry is now a selfish-profession and there is no space for friends, especially friend as you.

Roode stares into the eyes of James Storm, seemingly hoping that he has hit a nerve of sorts but no reaction from the cowboy, never the less, Robert Roode continues.

I mean, look at you, you're nothing but a drunk hick, who got lucky with a few Superkicks and had a lot of help from me saving your ass, interfering in your matches! We was nothing a never James, it was literally me carrying your ass to the top of the mountain and dropping you there, then you let yourself roll down the side of the mountain and here we are now. I'm the man who is still standing, the man who isn't desperately crawling to make a name for myself once more, I have already made a name for myself! James, somewhere in your delusional mind, you were hoping I would help your backside get back to the top of the mountain but that isn't going to happen, James! No a chance in hell am I going to help you anymore, you were never my friend, and never will be again, this is where we draw the line, James and let me reinforce to you at Summerslam when I stand above you with my arm being raised in victory while you drain your sorrows in the most disgusting bar in the entire state because that's who you are James. A lonely pathetic, cheap drunk, we was always world parts and we will continue to be worlds apart James!

Did you really expected to be something greater, something more relevant than what you already are? Because for some bizarre reason, James, you think you should be the man? You are far from being the man, James, you are far from being the poster boy of UWF, you are far from being a world champion! You're chances in UCW were down to flukes and luck, and just like Austin Aries before you, in fact you two are the same! Both of you are nothing more than flukes, relying on other's to get the job done for you, and then you claim all the glory for you but that won't happen this Sunday because there is NOBODY, and I mean NOBODY who will be there to save you! There will be nobody to jump me from behind to give you the advantage, and the best bit of all, James, I already know what you're going to do that ring before you do it! You won't be able to surprise me with a Last Call, or hit me in the head with the Beer Bottle because I will already have it scouted... Face the facts James, you will be outdone this Sunday, you will be outclass by me! That's right James, your days are number and you're nearing ever closer to being exposed as nothing more than a fraud, and it will be by the man, who made you James!

I am that man, James, and I will break you, for weeks now, you have been nothing but a thorn in my side, constantly interfering in my match ups, constantly costing me match after match but it stops, because at Summerslam it is the end and you that is something you can bank on!

Last edited:

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust

Daniel angrily lifts his microphone back up and responds to Joe and the fans.

qn2x46.jpg

Daniel Bryan: You people are the most easily-led mindless sheep-like drones I've ever seen in my life. You actually cheer and get behind people like Samoa Joe, Sting and even Nigel. It's mind-blowing to be out here and listening to the senseless diatribes of the Old and Mediocre Machines and to hear these people actually give you a reaction, let alone a positive one. You see, this is exactly why you people need us, Your Enlightened Saviors in UWF. You wouldn't have any idea how to function otherwise. You boo us now but like a child who grows up hating his parents because they never bought them an EZ Bake Oven now in his 20's and realizing that an EZ Bake Oven is a useless piece of garbage, you will grow to appreciate and thank us in the long run. And how could you not? Our credentials speak for themselves. I mean,what do you two have? Those Tag Team Titles sure but only because of Nigel. And now, you've lucked out because Nigel is our referee, despite him going back on his word.

The crowd is booing Daniel's every word but he keeps on talking.

Daniel Bryan: That's right, Nigel. You are a liar. You are a cheat. You are a manipulator. You are a terrible, miserable and pathetic excuse for a human being. You gave your word that you would retire and leave for good if I beat you and now, not only are you back to referee my match to try and double-cross me again but you're back as General Manager, setting this brand back even further than it already is. But, this isn't only about Nigel. This about respect, or should I say lack of respect that you two have for Damien and myself. I mean, you two are now making the big bucks by working with us and now you two have a credible match on Pay-Per-View. Sting, you at least still have a little bit of star-power left but Joe, leeching off of some has-been to boost your own sad career? Joe, you talk a big game but what have you done since coming into UWF? Nothing. You have a title you didn't earn, a spot you don't deserve and an ego that's grown large from the empty space in your skull where your brain should be. Joe, you're not dangerous. The fact that you think you are is laughable at best.

Daniel lightens up as his frown fades a tad bit but he keeps on talking.

wcg17k.jpg

Daniel Bryan: At SummerSlam, it doesn't really matter who the referee is. Our job remains the same. We are here to enlighten the masses and to rid the UWF of the morally corrupt. And along with that comes with securing the UWF Tag Team Championships from you two and delivering them right where they have always belonged: Around our waists. Sting, I've made you tap out once and I can damn sure do it again. Joe, I've been beating you senseless for years so you're not much of a threat. And Nigel, if you have any ideas on screwing me out of this match and out of a job, you might as well get rid of them because I'm telling you if that happens, you're going to have to hire 24 hour security and sleep with one eye open because I will make your life a living hell. I will make sure you NEVER walk again because, although you have grown tired of the trash talking, I've grown tired of this whole Nigel McGuinness situation and I would love nothing more than to finish the job I started at the Great American Bash. But SummerSlam is where our Revolution truly kicks off. And sooner or later, the crowd will no longer boo us and they will chant our name: Yes......Yes......Yes.......YES! YES! YES!

Daniel is screaming it at the top of his lungs at Joe and Sting as the crowd chants along with him.

OOC: IDC really. Just depends on what you guys can do.​

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Re: James Storm vs Robert Roode

Storm has his head bend over a bit as he is looking straight in the eyes of Roode. Storm is building more confidence every single second. He waits until fans calm down after Roode's response, then he raises the microphone to his mouth and begins to speak.

mtmdn6.jpg

"The Cowboy" James Storm:

BANG! Yer wrong...again. In dis business, a lot a' men thought dat they will win their big matches. They "banked" on it. 'Ya know what happened ta' 'em? They "bankrupted". They put all their money and fame but most importantly their names on da' line when it came ta' big matches. They wanted people ta' remember 'em so, so, so bad but there was a problem and 'ya have dat problem as well. They couldn't put their money where their mouth was. They could only talk but when it came ta' wresslin', they failed. Men like Scott Steiner, Scott Hall, Albert, Bob Orton, Austin Aries who had ta' leave You Dubya Eff 'cause he lost ta' Randy Orton. All a' these men are known for their big words and their big words only. Now it has been a year since 'ya hold dat En Dubya Ay championship. 'Ya defended it successfully so many times but 'ya never defended it like a true champion should now did 'ya? Erry' single time 'ya find a way ta' save yer ass. Erry' time 'ya cheat yer way outta' a dangerous situation. People are bored when they see 'ya defend yer title da' wrong way but I know 'ya don't care. Now ma' point as dat 'ya will forever go down in history as a man...a wannabe of a man who had big words, cheap title defences and absolutely no balls. 'Ya will end up jus' like Scott Steiner, nobody will care 'bout 'ya...dat's yer destiny.

See Bobby, I never expect anythin'. I live by da' saying "When life gives 'ya lemons, 'ya make a lemonade." I never expected ma'self ta' be somethin' greater. I made ma'self greater. I made ma'self da' man and I don't care what 'ya think 'bout me. I don't need ta' be on posters, I don't need ta' be pushed ba' management. All I need is a ring and an opponent and I will show 'ya dat I am da' man. I will show 'ya dat I am who I say I am. Don't believe me? Now I don't wanna steal anythin' from Austin Aries or be a man who can't think of his own lines but since 'ya brought up Austin Aries I'mma say dis. 'Ya say dat I'm nothin' mo' than a fluke? 'Ya don't believe dat I'm a man? Simple, jus' take 'way dee "E" from fluke and go fluk yerself, Bobby!*The Cowboy lowers the mic, takes few steps back to let the emotion flow between him and his opponent for Summerslam.* When I man who is only knows in dis business 'cause he was ma' tag team partner and 'cause he made his way to da' top ba' bein' da' biggest hypocrite, cheater and coward in da' world calls me a fluke and tells me dat I ain't da' man it makes me really freakin' angry. But what makes me angry is not da' fact that 'ya calls me ba' these names, what makes me angry is da' fact dat I know 'ya used ta' be clear-minded, dat 'ya used ta' be an honest man who always made what was right fo' his friends, family and fo' dis business and now yer so selfish dat yer becomin' stupid. It's almost impossible ta' say how wrong you are in erry'thin'. At Summerslam, I'll be da' one who will finally count all a' yer wrongs.

I know 'ya won't admit it but jus' face da' facts now shall we? History says dat 'ya can't outfight me...'ya can't outwressle me...'ya can't outtalk me. I ain't comin' ta' Summerslam fo' revenge. I am comin' ta' Summerslam ta' show 'ya dat I am right and dat I am better than 'ya...I always was. 'Ya will be lucky if you'll live through dat match 'cause Da' Cowbody is bringin' a big ass whippin' ta' LA and at Summerslam he will hand it ta' 'ya. Speakin' a' handin' somethin' ta' 'ya...It looks like Da' Cowboy needs ta' hand 'ya a lil' history lesson. Last year when we were both at Tee En Ay, we finished in top positions for Bee Eff Gee Series, right? 'Ya won, kudos ta' 'ya fo' dat. Then, 'ya lost at Bee Eff Gee. Week after dat, I won dee Tee En Ay World Title and gave 'ya a title show which put 'ya on da' map. So no, 'ya didn't put me to da' top. I put 'YA to da' top of dat so-called mountain. Jus' like I picked yer ass up when 'ya were 'bout ta' drown. I picked grabbed 'ya ba' yer neck, swam all da' way to da' shore, breathed some air in yer lungs and hired 'ya as ma' tag team partner. For years, I was da' good guy James. I was da' one who always helped 'ya and dis is how 'ya pay me back? 'Ya wanna draw a line? Fine, do it but don't 'ya cross it. Do so, and 'ya will suffer...SUFFER!!!!

At Summerslam dis thing finally ends. At Summerslam we will collide in what will fo' sure be one of da' best matches a' dat event. Erry'thin' dat happened between us in da' past, erry'thin' we've done ta' each other last year, erry'thin' dat has been goin' on ends at Summerslam. People all around da' world will remember this rivalry as somethin' mo' than jus' a regular feud. This is dee' single most personal rivalry in da' history of pro wresslin'. Now, it is well documented dat at Summerslam stars are made every single year. Dis year will be different. Stars won't be made, one star will be shot down from da' sky...'Ya will be shot down from da' sky. Dis ain't no Tee En Ay Pay-Per-View dat people forget about in a month so when I finally beat 'ya, people will forever remember dat I was da' one who beat Robert Roode and ended da' reign of Da' Selfish Generation in da' world of pro wresslin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.