UWF 2012: Past Pay-Per-View Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lewb

Reaction score
Re: Summerslam - Bully Ray Vs. Christopher Daniels

The words of The Fallen Angel had finally gotten to the Bully, and in breaking the stalemate, Ray looks ready to fight, twisting his cap peak to the back in anger.

tumblr_m8lpuoz5W41rnjfjfo1_400.gif

Daniels looks ready to retaliate but Bully steps back a few paces, to the booing of all the crowd in attendance, and he smirks as he lifts up the microphone in his hand.

Bully Ray: That's exactly what you would have wanted isn't it Daniels?! Huh, I can see what your trying to do and newsflash for ya buddy, it's not going to fly with Bully Ray. Your not going to come down here, desperation mode, insult me, taunt me, get me going and persuade me to instigate an attack on you that could put our match in jeopardy. Oh no, Christopher, for one I wouldn't let such a beating be broadcast on free television, no, the idiots at home will have to pay the forty bucks just to even see your demise. And secondly.... Your not even ready. Look at you! From the absolute bullcrap you've been relaying since you came out here it is obvious to me that you are more than half cut off your Appletinis, either that or you fallen down from the clouds and landed on your freakin' cranium, and the damage that was left there was one hundred percent permanent.

People in the back are sick of the way I am, is that what they have told you Chris? Is that what Wade Barrett, and Antonio Cesaro, and The Rock all told you when you walked past them in the unemployment line recently?! I bet they are. I bet they are sick of being upstaged by this guy who has been around a long time, but hasn't started making an impact with the potential he has always had, until now. I bet they are sick of constantly seeing my name on the card for the night and knowing that they aren't taking that win bonus home with them. Poor them. Poor them? Nah, poor me! Do you know how isolated, how lonely a locker room can be when no-one even talks to you because they are all jealous of you?! Nah of course you don't, sill me, lemme tell ya. It has gotten to the point that the only time I ever see or hear anything that makes sense around here, is when I flick my eyes down towards my twittuh machine and search 'Hash tag Bullynation'. That's the only time I look at peoples faces and not see someone whose IQ is lower than their age, like I do in the back and like I do constantly every night I enter a UWF arena and see the idiots the pack these places with. Yeah, you can all boo now, I'm talking about you!

The crowd do boo right on queue, and Bully Ray makes a hand motion of him controlling a hand puppet to Christopher Daniels before continuing.

See, I don't even have to work that damn hard to prove my point anymore. Just like clockwork I can read the crowd and I can read every person in the backs faces. It's not a hype anymore see Daniels, week by week I have proven that it is inevitable that Bully Ray gets to the top of Tuesday Night Raw, regardless of if you try and cost me matches like in the past or not. I have proven time and time again that these calves, they're trees that root my body upright and it will take more than a quirky bic-shaven worthless piece of crap to chop me down. So no Christopher, I am not going to attack you now, or in the locker room later, or on the way down to the ring when it's go time. I'll go, when the bell goes. But you believe me Daniels, when that bell goes, it will signal the end of Christopher Daniels. I have had your number since day one, and don't let the tag team victory cloud your vision one jot, I'm not the one that will be put down once the lights start to flicker again. You got a one way ticket down The Beaten Path boy, I'll decide if you make that return journey yourself.

Daniels has heard enough and immediately responds....

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Re: James Storm vs Robert Roode

Roode stares at James Storm, not impressed at all by James Storm's words, in fact Roode doesn't even have much of an expression on his face as he slowly lifts up his microphone.

Suit1.png

"Bang"? Really, James, was there the first thing to come into your head, Bang? Actually it doesn't surprise me if that was the first thing, because to me that means everything I have said has finally hit you like a ton of bricks. It has, hasn't it, James? Everything you said after "bang" was just an attempt to throw me off, to cover up the truth of what I said, trying to deflect my words but that doesn't work against me, James! I'm not some random hill billy, who is easily outsmart, oh no, I am a true opponent, someone who you cannot outwit, someone you can't just push around, you have NOTHING, and I mean nothing on me, James! I don't care if I have to say it once, twice, a hundred times, the facts remain the same, it remains true that I am just that one step a head of you! You're too slow to beat me James, you're not quick enough on your feet to beat me; I have different ways of beating you, James... You have one way, just one way, that pathetic Superkick! A move which is quite frankly, overused, easily scouted and most of all, overrated, like yourself James.

Not only are you overrated, you're a liar, you are telling me you never expected or dreamed for that matter of becoming the best? You truly are pathetic James Storm, if you live by that Philosophy that "Life gives you lemons, you make lemonade" because you will get nowhere! But in your case, it's an excuse for your failures, how you explain your failures as a man, as a friend, as a husband!

The erupt into boos as Robert Roode has seemingly hit a nerve with James Storm, but Robert Roode snarls and continues on regardless.

Suit5.png

Did that hit a note, James? Did that anger you? Did the truth anger you!? Did it James, huh? Has the truth pissed you off!?

Robert Roode gets into the face of James Storm with a sinister smirks on his face he continues.

That's the difference between me and you, James; I don't let my emotions get the better of me, I don't need to turn to an alcoholic beverage to block out every wrong around me, I tackle the issue head on! This is what I've been talking about James, you are nothing without me, I was your rock, I was your saviour and you deny it point blank because it's the truth! You CANNOT handle the truth, it disgusts you and somewhere in your drunken state it still gets to you! It gets to you that you cannot handle me sober or drunk, that you cannot avoid the fact I am better than you! And if you think you can twist this to make me look like I was the one needing your help, it won't work! I was successful before Beer Money and I am still one of the most successful wrestlers in the industry today! A year old champion and this NWA Championship has been around my waist for the past nine months, the fact of the manner is this James, if something isn't is broken, don't fix it! Yes, the next generation is the Selfish Generation but at the same time, James, it is the reason why I am the IT factor professional wrestling, the most talked about man in the industry, why I am Greatness! In short, James, I am a wrestling god.

James, you are becoming nothing more than a footnote in my career, in fact, you're becoming nothing more than a footnote in the history of Professional Wrestling! This is your only hope of becoming relevant once more, your only chances of being noticed, you are the one who is looking to make a name for yourself by attempting to beat me, the NWA World Heavyweight Champion at Summerslam but it won't happen James! I said before and I'll say it again, you don't have the ability or the tools to beat me, these pathetic fans know it, you know it, Theodore Long knows and most importantly, you know it, you just try to cover it up by saying it's actually me whose needs you. The thought of me needing you makes me sick, it makes me sick to my stomach but at the same time it makes me laugh that you might, just might actually believe it!

Robert Roode gains a small but obvious smirk as he stares at James Storm, Storm keeps the serious expression on his face as Robert Roode lifts up his arm to attempt to settle down the booers and haters but it doesn't stop them, but Roode finishes off his speech regardless.

Suit4.png

You hear that, these fans hate me for speaking the truth about you, James. They hate the fact I am exposing their so called "hero" for what he really is, a nobody, a bum, nothing more than a tragic hero, who doesn't have a chance! Hell, I don't care if it makes me look like the narcissistic villain because I know, and you know, I speak the truth, this Sunday, the line in the sand is drawn and our 'battle' begins, only one man will stand tall and it won't be you James! You haven't got a chance, you should call it quits before the match even begins because James, it really does to pay to be Robert Roode and that is something you can bank on!!!

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Re: SummerSlam - DiBiase/Show vs. Cena (World Championship)

We have one bomb and post which barely is begin enough to be in contention with the bomb... and you two call this a WHC TTing thread?

Show respect and live up to the previous Trash-Talking for the WHC, I get it's the Summer but I honestly... I would of expected at least three - three now.

Step it up guys.

awesome miz

Reaction score
Re: UWF TV Title Match - Triple H (c) versus Chris Hero versus Alberto Del Rio

It's been a while since people saw Ricardo Rodriguez for the last time, but now he's standing in the ring with microphone in his hand and people know what's coming..

ricardo.jpg

[video=youtube;g9qQSyXNKro]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9qQSyXNKro&hd=1[/video]

Well known theme of Alberto Del Rio once again hits the PA system of the arena and Alberto rides out from backstage area in shining white limo.

WWE_Friday_Night_Smackdown_1st_Oct_2010_PDTV_x264-Sir_Paul_avi_003035480.jpg

Ricardo Rodriguez: Señoras y señores,
Es para mí un gran honor presentar a ustedes aquí,
Un hombre de gran regalías
Un hombre con una inteligencia superior
haciendo su debut aquí en SummeSlam
Él es, Albertoooo Del Rrrrrrrio!

As Ricardo finishes introduction of Alberto Del Rio, Alberto gets before his huge falling firework and fans gives him mixed reaction.

WWE_Friday_Night_Smackdown_1st_Oct_2010_PDTV_x264-Sir_Paul_avi_003070400.jpg

Alberto steps into the ring and Ricardo gives him the microphone and Alberto with huge smile on his face begins to talk...

WWE_Friday_Night_Smackdown_1st_Oct_2010_PDTV_x264-Sir_Paul_avi_003152200.jpg

Alberto Del Rio:
My name....

Alberto stops for a while and he listens to boos from the crowd

My name is Alberto... Del RRrrriiiiioooo! But of course, you already know that. And the reason you know that? Because I am the greatest wrestler of all time. I am king of the Mountain. And tonight, I'm going to prove it. Tonight, not only that my friend and my tag team partner, The great Double J Jeff Jarrett is going to become European Champion, not only that, tonight, Los Reyes De La Montana are going to grab TV title with us. And we will be all about the gold. As always... I know I've had a chance to grab the title last Friday Night but hey, let's serious, Triple H cheated. I wasn't prepared for such a match and I was only focusing on SummerSlam and Vince McMahon came in and told me I'm going to fight for the brand new title in 5 minutes? That's what I call disrespect and that's the only reason why I'm not standing here right now as Television Champion. Until Sunday of course, because after this Sunday, I will not only be called King of the Mountain, Mr. Royal Rumble, Mr. Money in the Bank, World Champion and Mr. Destiny... I will also be called Television Champion...

You know funny thing for me is that I have to walk through 2 guys tonight, that don't even deserve to be in the same ring as me and one of them is called champion. The Great Triple H.. The COO. The man that can make matches when he wants and for any title he wants. But when I'm thinking about Sunday, I have to thing about how would he'll be doin' his job as The COO with broken arm? How will he be able to sign cards to 5 years old kids, all marking out when they see The Game himself. But I'm pretty sure his wife is goin' to help him with this little issue... But the issue she will not help him with is when he'll step in this 4 sided structure, that is not an enemy for me. I grove up in this ring. My family is fighting in this ring for 3 generations and Triple H, I'm where I am because of my poor skills and abilities, not because I'm sleeping with the daughter of the owner...

Pretty loud " OOOH" is heard from the crowd...

WWE_Friday_Night_Smackdown_1st_Oct_2010_PDTV_x264-Sir_Paul_avi_003169440.jpg

Oh am I stepping to far? Dear, I nearly forgot we've got a baby in that match as well... Hey there Chris. Nice to meet you kid. My name is Alberto Del Rio, but you already know that. And I was watching backstage to you moments ago and I thing it's not time for you to be here. Actually, I don't think it will ever be. Let's be serious, you have a " Hero " in your name... What's that suppose to mean? You call yourself Chris Hero, you say you are hero for these people and you act like you've already accomplished anything you can. Flash news kid. You're nothing here. You've had your five minutes of fame moments ago and only thing you showed me is that you are even worse speaker than wrestler and that's not easy task to overcome. And you can be hero for all these people, because I understand why you are hero for them. It's because you are exactly like one of them. Poor loser. So congratulation, hero of losers, that's the title you should use when you come to this ring. " The losers' hero, Chris Hero ".

Your mom has to be proud of you... Isn't she Chris? Will she be at the ringside this Sunday? No? She doesn't have enough money for the ticket? Oh that's sad but don't worry Chris, I'll pay for the ticket. She will be sitting in the first row and I'll make sure that she'll see her son tap out to real man. To a man that deserves to be in this match and not to a some wannabe, that is in this match because he's COO or because he's just too lucky... I'll make sure, she'll see her sun cry, when your arm is going to get hurt, because you have to remember, nobody ever survived my armbreaker. And when it all comes to an end, it will be time for me to come to her, with TV title in my hand and tell her that she has to be proud on her son. On a loser...

WWE_Friday_Night_Smackdown_1st_Oct_2010_PDTV_x264-Sir_Paul_avi_003184160.jpg

I know it's not easy to listen to the truth but I can't help myself. You know, Chris, Triple H, you have to remember that I am more intelligent than you two. And you have to remember it's a triple threat match this Sunnday. Which means anything can happen. So don't blame me if it's Ricardo who'll step in and hit your body with a steel chair, or if it's Mr. Jeff Jarret, that will come in and destroy our guitars over your head and then I will pin you 1...2...3... And don't blame me if I will do it without any help. Because one way or another, I am going to become a champion... And nothing and no one can stop me from realizing my destiny....

*OOC: Good luck in this short session guys *

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Re: UWF SS: European Championship: Rob Van Dam (c) vs Jeff Jarrett

RVD just nods his head ...

Dude, you should really stick to that guitar, 'cause talkin' is not the best thing you can do, I believe. We live in a country, where we have this thing called ... democracy. That, in a short way, means, I can call your wife whatever the hell I want. And I believe, you don't have the guts to defend her pride. Man, next thing is, you can call me uhm ... circus monkey? But dude, after this circus monkey is gonna beat your ass for this championship, that's gonna be cool. Next thing ... from that crap, that was comin' right out of your mouth a while ago, I can assure you, I was listenin' very carefully ... dude, who the hell are you talking about? Your boss? Like I mean you talkin' about my boss? What the hell? And then you start some crap about Del Rio. Dude, what you've been smokin'? This is only about you and me and after the match, it's gonna be about me and me only, just like every other time. The thing is, I can use any substances I want, be smoked as much as I can be, drink as much as I want, throw up and then start drinkin' again, but bro, I can still turn you inside out, no matter what state I'm in. Belive me, I'm not always sober, when I come out here, listen to people, who think, they ate Solomon's shit ...

People start to chant "RVD, RVD, RVD" and Rob nods his head as a sign, he hears all those people and then continues ...

scaled.php

And my friend Rey Rey is no mexican border jumper. To be honest, he had to rake under the fence, not jumping over it, just to be clear. It's really nice, how you treat these people. Well, if I were you, which I don't really have the interest to be you, I wouldn't leave this arena without some security guards. And I believe, that Tennessees favourite son is Johnny Cash, but I'm not sure, ehm six pack ... I haven't seen any on your body, not like, I'm watching you all the fuckin' time, but seriously? Six packed waist? Man, do you even see your penis, when you're trying to pee? I don't really care about it, 'cause the only thing I care about is me, Rey Rey, Fonz and my championship aaand me and my championship. Oh yeah, I'm talkin' exactly about that championship, that I'll still hold after SummerSlam. Which means that, RVD 4:20 says ... your ass is about to get smoked, dude ...

Rob just looks at Fonzie and Fonzie slowly reaches his mouth with microphone in his hands and slowly says ...

Mr. Friday Night is going to kick your ass, prepare for it, donkey!

RVD makes his trademark and then they both drop microphones from their hands and they're about to leave ...

Blizzard

Reaction score

“BRRRRR-RAPIDOOOO!â€
[video=youtube;7mEbpermeC4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mEbpermeC4[/video]

John Cena’s entrance music blares out of the speakers, and the crowd bursts in thunderous cheers. All of a sudden, an over hyped John Cena bursts out onto the stage, which is a pleasure from the U.W.F. Universe. John Cena looks into the camera and screams out “ It’s hot as hell up in here! I love it! Gon’ be hittin’ the beach later on, it’s gon’ be a fantastic day! Let’s do this!†before meeting the end of the stage. John Cena takes a bow forward, straightening himself before raising his right arm quickly, saluting the ring. John Cena springs forward and sprints down the entrance ramp. John Cena slides in the ring and hops up and onto his feet, as he throws up his hand sign on the ropes. John Cena bounces off the ropes and throws his cap at the crowd, who fight over it. John Cena walks over to the end of the ring, grabbing a microphone before speaking.

normal_vlcsnap-00295.png

John Cena: Fort Lauderdale, Florida! Where the sky is blue and the girls are pretty, SummerSlam’s about to rock your city because the Champ is Here! I feel it! The atmosphere within the arena is jumpin’! You got people cheerin’, booin’, chantin’, screamin’ it all out at the top of their lungs from way back in the bleachers! And, right now it’s about to get louder because John Cena’s about to finally go head to head, face to face with The Mega-Bucks Cowards!

The audience explodes in boos as John Cena announces Ted DiBiase Junior and The Big Show. Cena nods his head, as he expected the response. Cena chuckled lightly, before quickly changing his expression to a more serious tone.

John Cena: Ha-ha, I know Ted DiBiase and The Big Show doesn’t like it when I call them that. Come on, when I think about him? When I honestly sit down and try to think of a couple words that describe Ted DiBiase, is well, he’s a coward. As a man, as a human bein’, as a UWF Superstar, he’s a coward! Ted DiBiase is the scum of the earth. And because of that, I stand here now and I think to myself, what can I say about Ted DiBiase that hasn’t already been said already? Or better yet, where do I start? There’s so much that can be said about Ted, almost to the point where I can go all day. But, besides the rant I’ll get to in a moment, there’s one thing I wanna’ say above all this. Because to me, it ain’t about where it starts. It ain’t about where the Ted DiBiase vs. John Cena rivalry truly begun. It doesn’t matter because regardless of whenever it started, at SummerSlam, it ends! You’re damn right it ends! The previous weeks where I attacked you and Big Show, you believed that to be barbaric? Call it cowardly, call it an act of mischief, but I call it an act of revenge. An act of revenge that only displays a small test of what’s yet to come. Ya’see, when the bell rings and the fans cheer their hearts out, when I can finally get Teddy boy in the ring, I’m gon’ remember each and every single despicable thing this man has ever done! And with that, I’m gon’ pay him back. I’m gon’ give it all back, with double the dosage, and we’re gon’ see if that fight in Ted DiBiase can actually match his mouth. You like to talk an excellent game, you can run your mouth straight to tomorrow, but when push comes to shove, you better be ready to throw hand’s with West Newbury’s finest, because at SummerSlam it ends, and I ain’t pullin’ no punches!

There’s a look of aggression on John Cena’s face as his body language represented that of a man fired up and ready to go, as Cena clenched his fists and took a deep breath before continuing.

John Cena: I ain’t playin’ no games! I enter tonight with one thing in mind, and that is to defend everything I got! I’m here to defend myself, I’m here to defend these people, I’m here to defend the rights of the entire locker room you’ve attempted to manipulate, and most importantly then most, I’m here to defend the promise that you will not walk out as the World Heavyweight Champion! At SummerSlam, when I win that championship, I will have the right to say I’ve earned it, I’ve defeated another champion to obtain it, I’ve earned a championship that allows me to represent everything about myself in this business! Bein’ a World Heavyweight Champion is a lot more than a title. It’s a lot more than an addition to your name, or a trophy in your closet. To me, being the World Champion is everything! The thrill of the right, the heat of the battle, the target on my back. There’s nothin’ better than that! However, when you see someone like Ted DiBiase with the championship, it makes me sick to my stomach. I shuddered when you walked out of The Great American Bash with the championship. You degraded everything this title ever stood for! You used it for yourself, for your personal gain, and you hired The Big Show to make sure that’s permanent. You’re selfish, selfless, self-centered, and you’re he worst champion in all of professional wrestlin’! That title will ride with me come SummerSlam, and there ain’t a damn thing you, The Big Show, or anyone can do about it!

John Cena’s intensity remains the same as the previous, as he nods his head repeatedly. Cena looked determined, rage filled in his voice as he slowly raised the microphone to his lips, continuing.

John Cena: Speakin’ of The Big Show…

The audience explodes in boos as the fans interrupt John Cena with their hate toward “The World’s Largest Athleteâ€. Cena nodded his head, in agreement as he continues.

normal_vlcsnap-00210.png

John Cena: Words cannot describe how I feel about a guy like you, Show. You feed off the week, you attack the innocent, you corner the defenseless, you turned your back on all of these people for… money! You think you got all the money in the world, but there’s one thing you don’t have and that’s the respect of millions of people across the world! You can come out here and brag about all the money you have, all your accomplishments, but the fact of the matter is you’ve never defeated me, Show and you never will! From the moment you arrived, you worried about three things, money, obviously, keeping your boyfriend Teddy boy safe at all times, and ruinin’ my life! You’ve done two things, but you haven’t ruined my life. My dad’s been punted in the head, I’ve been injured more times than I can count, I’ve been booed out of my hometown, you can’t ruin my life, Show. So, don’t even bother trying! You’re pathetic, Show. You took a road you’ll never finish. You made a horrible decision, and I’m somewhat lost for words how horrible it is. I bet you feel pretty stupid knowin’ you’ll never break me, Show! You won’t break me at SummerSlam before I’ll break you and your little boyfriend before you can even touch me! I will take the World Heavyweight Championship, and I’ll make sure all the money you have won’t be able to change it!

John Cena appeared extremely tense, as his muscles bulged through his bright green t-shirt. Cena shook his head, as his veins popped through his forehead. Cena raised the microphone, with no emotion as he continues.

John Cena: Ted, at SummerSlam, I will ruin you. Not out of spite, but in an act of justice. I will ruin you because you deserve it! I ruined you before, and I’ll do it again. And as satisfyin’ as it was before, it only pales in comparison of what I’m gon’ do at SummerSlam. You can speak about all the empty threats you like; you can brag about money, you can brag about your bodyguard. But, at SummerSlam, take Show out of the equation; it’s just you and me! No friends out here to help you. This is the way it should have been from the get go. My only regret is how long I allowed this little charade to go on. It’s cool, though. At SummerSlam, every little thing you put me through? I will gain my advantage for. For turning Show in a vicious giant, for buyin’ referees, and for tryin’ to screw me over! I know Show’s in the match, but as I stand here in Fort Lauderdale, the only man I’m willin’ to see – is you! Just you and I until one man can overcome the other. At The Bash, you were the winner and I was the loser. That’s gon’ change at SummerSlam , I will be the winner and you will be the loser! Mark my words, loser, because finally, you will realize and recognize that the Champ is Here!

John Cena would proceed to lower the microphone, with an intense smirk on his face as the fans explode in cheers for their hero. Cena would now look at the fans, as eventually his opponent’s entrance music blared out of the speakers.

BDC

Reaction score

Jeff-Jarrett.gif

Jarrett gawks at Fonzie: Donkey? (He turns to RVD) Did your alzhiemer ridden grandpa just talk to me? (He turns back to Fonzie) Well, I don’t remember talking to him. He can follow you around like a lunatic just to hoping to score some weed or chicks on the side, but he better keep his trap shut around me!

Fonzie begins to rant off microphone.

Jarrett ignores him and turns back to RVD: And DID YOU JUST SAY to me ‘What you been smokin’? Really? Cause I think it’s obvious who’s on the whacky weed right now. Do you not realize that we are live TV and the authorities have access to this show? You might as well sign a confession, Robbie! Yeah, I don’t think I’m the one that’s got to worry about getting out of here tonight. You’re gonna have the DEA, the NRA and the EPA all out there waitin’ for you!

JeffRey6.png

The crowd begins to chant: SMO-KIN! SMO-KIN! SMO-KIN!!

Jeff Jarrett rolls his eyes: Great! Now you’ve got the sheep in on your crime. Which is what it is; a crime! You and that little smurf, Rey Rey, go around acting like the heroes, but you’re nothing but crooks. You blatantly break the law and laugh at Vince McMahon and the powers that be in the back and dance around and pat the little idiots on the head so they’ll buy your stupid merchandise, and you really think you’re gonna last two minutes in the ring with a seasoned veteran like me? Not a chance. I’ve won titles on continents that you don’t even know exist. And I may not be a freakin’ promo machine cause what I do best is wrestle! That’s right I fight for a living! I don’t have to make sure and jump off anything or point at myself! All I gotta do is beat your ass across the North American continent; by which I mean the good ole USA, just in case you’re confused!

RVD gives the Tennessean a cross look.

Jeff Jarrett: Confused. That would be the main word for you. SOLOMON’S SHIT? Really? Are you listening to yourself? Cause I’m tired of listing to you! OH, and, just so I don’t forget, you bring my angel, Karen, inta this one more time and I’m gonna Stroke your ass THROUGH the ring! Ya see, I don’t know what country you think you’re livin’ in, RVD, but I’m from THE COUNTRY! And, in THE COUNTRY, we sure as hell stand up for our women! Ya know, like you stand up for ole Fonzie there!

The crowd reacts at the insinuation: OOOOOOOOOO!!

Jarrett grins and pulls the microphone down; waiting for a reaction as he is joined by his beautiful wife, Karen.

JarrettRey1.png

Last edited:

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns

RVD is already between the ropes, on his way out of the ring, but suddenly he stops and gets back in the ring, picks up the microphone from the ground and reacts ...

You know, I'm not really that hot headed type, that will kick your teeth out of your mouth, for every bad word you say about me, but you're really startin' to pissing me off, dude. I thought I said it all clearly and slowly, but it seems to me, like you're getting dumber and dumber. How many times do I have to say that this championship is staying with me. Or how many times do I have to prove it, because, when you would take a look at my statistics, you would realize, that I'm the European Champion and I am for more than one month undefeated, suck it up man. On the other hand, when we look at your statistics ...

RVD just looks at Fonzie, but he just shrugs, like he doesn't know and Rob looks at Jarrett again ...

Sorry dude, none of us is really followin' your career, but from what I've heard, you're a dipshit. I really don't get the fact, how you've earned the shot at my title, but it seems, that miracles are happening. DEA, NRA and EPA, I really don't know what these abbreviations means, but whatever, I'm just happy I don't have STDs. And just in Karen's clear interest, I hope you Janis Joplin, don't have any too. Confused? Yeah, you're right, my fans are confused, because you are confusing them with that nonsense you're sayin'. As a matter of fact, I believe I live in a free country. Now it makes me wonder ... where do you think you live? Just as you said, by the way, I really stand up here for .... uhm ... ole? ... Fonz, because he's the greatest guy and he helped me a lot, at least I'm not standing up to a bitches like your wife ...

Now the crowd goes really loudly "OOOOOOH" and Fonzie takes microphone from RVD ...

scaled.php

You're a dipshit and she's a bitch, daddy! All set and done, now let's get to action, baby! 'Cause I can't wait for Mr. PPV RVD kicking your disintegratin' ass! You think that European Champion cares about you or about your little cocky girl? If she's gonna stand in Rob's way, he'll take her out, just like he will take YOU out, daddy! This man just won't get distracted, 'cause when he wants something very much daddy, for example keep this title, he will! SummerSlam, baby! It's just another Pay-Per-View, where Rob Van Dam is gonna raise his hand in victory! Because Jeff Jarrett ... 1, 2, 3 and that's the end, baby! Mr. Thursday Night still European Champion! Seriously, you should get some of those diapers, 'cause you'll be shittin' bricks after Rob's one man show, daddy! Instead of bricks you'll probably be shitting your own teeth! SummerSlam, 26th August, Florida, that's the place, time and event, where people will witness another demolishing victory for ROB ... VAN ... DAM!

While Fonz where saying Rob ... Van ... Dam, RVD himself was making his trademark as they both stand still now, looking Jarrett right into his eyes ...

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Re: UWF SummerSlam: Prediction Thread

Elimination Chamber for the UWF Championship
EliminationChamber.jpg

"Stone Cold" Steve Austin(c) versus CM Punk versus Cody Rhodes versus Randy Orton versus MVP versus Chris Jericho

I don't see The Texas Rattlesnake's reign ending yet. Dres is on fire with Austin as he always is.

World Heavyweight Championship Match
DibiaseshowCenafinale.jpg

Ted DiBiase(c) and Big Show versus John Cena

Right now it's looking like John Cena is gonna Rise Above Big Show and Ted DiBiase but if Prodigy shows up with another one it could be anyone's game.

Open Challenge
RoodeStorm3.jpg

Robert Roode versus James Storm

Going with The Cowboy on this one. Both are good but Chriss has got this one but I wouldn't be shocked to see it go either way.

European Championship Match
TripleEuro23.jpg

Rob Van Dam(c) versus Jeff Jarrett

Again, could go either way but I am actually digging Jeff Jarrett and I think he's gonna pull the surprise victory out.

Hardcore Championship Match
HawkinsGoldust3.jpg

Curt Hawkins(c) versus Goldust

Tapout is the only one who's shown up so he gets the win.

Money in The Bank Match
MoneyintheBank.jpg

Edge versus Rey Mysterio versus Zack Ryder versus Jeff Hardy versus Batista versus Bray Wyatt

The hardest one to predict as it could go any way. I'm going with Batista. Andrew has been dominate on SmackDown and I don't see it ending any time soon.

Tag Team Championship Match
TagTeamtitle-2.jpg

Sting & Samoa Joe(c) versus Damien Sandow & Daniel Bryan

My match. I've had fun TTing with Rey against Dres and EoR. YES is taking over SmackDown, Nigel or no Nigel.

TakerMorrison3.jpg

The Undertaker versus John Morrison

As it stands right now, it's 2-1 in favor of Morrison so I'll go with him but if SBS gets another one up as good as his first one, he might take it

BullyDanies.jpg

Bully Ray versus Christopher Daniels

Bully Ray is just epic. Daniels is great tho so never count him out.

UWF Television Championship
Triple H versus Chris Hero versus Alberto Del Rio

Del Rio had a great post so I'm going with him.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score

The crowd is getting restless as noresponse has come for a while to John Cena's words, suddenly a familiar themehits...

......I come from Money

clip_image002.gif

I come from money hits the PA system, which brings instant heat from the fans.The Big Show walks out with a huge grin on his face, he's holding the UWF WorldHeavyweight Title in his hand and he stops outside the entrance way and holdsthe title out. All of sudden Ted DiBiase Jr comes out from the back in a brandnew pristine suit, and he smiles as he looks at the UWF World HeavyweightTitle. He slowly walks over to the Big Show who smiles before handing the titleto Ted, who lifts it high in the air, bringing more boo's from the fans. BigShow then straps the title round Ted's waist and the two slowly walk down theramp to the ring blowing off the fans who feel the need to stick their handsout for a high five. One at the bottom of the ramp Ted smiles as Big Show lifts him onto the apron and he climbs through the ropes. Show then grabs two micsfrom the ringside technician and climbs into the ring himself as he hands Ted a mic. Ted smiles he begins to speak...

ted-dibiase-120.jpg
[FONT=&amp]Ted DiBiase Jr [/FONT][FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]John, how nice of you to finally show your face outhere and tell all these people what you think about our match... It's funny, because I would have expected someone like yourself to be out here eager and ready togo as soon as The Big Show made his speech via the backstage video feed. However, that certainly wasn't the case, was it John? Instead of coming out here right away and enlightening all these fans who have been so loyal to you,you were backstage fooling around and acting all confident about our up coming match. That's right John, I'm not stupid, I know for a fact that the confidence has got to your head, and it's rubbed off on your fans too... I'm not going to lie John, I feel like your being disrespectful towards myself and The Big Show, and I don't like it one bit. Sure, you be confident about our match, and I've got no problem with that. What I have got a problem with though, is the factthat instead of publicly voicing your thoughts, you hid backstage for as long as you could, acted cocky in front of your peers and told them that you were extremely confident about this match. I know you'll deny this all now, but why else would you avoid myself and The Big Show for so long? It's clear as day as to what you're doing John, and I don't like it, I don't like it one bit... Of course, no doubt after I've said all this, you'll respond in your typical fashion and say you'll claim that being such a huge star, gives you the rightto do what you want, and you'll claim that I should've been the one out here first giving my thoughts. Well, in my books it certainly doesn't work like thatJohn. I'm a man of class, and whether you like it or not, I'm the Champion of this brand, and the face of this company. I don't care who you are, or what you've done in the past, whilst I'm the Champion you look up to me, and youfollow MY values and MY way of doing things. I expect you to show me respect atall times, which includes making your way out to the ring before me in a prompt fashion, and addressing not only only myself, but also my assistant Paul Wight, known to peasants like yourself as The Big Show. If you had the decency to dothose things John, maybe I'd return you some respect you so badly crave, butthere's no chance of that now considering the way you've acted over this pastfew weeks... The thing that annoys me the most about all this, is the fact thatonce again a dark blanket will be put over all the things you've done wrong,and all your fans will believe you are a great honorable man. At Summerslam I hope to prove to all of them that you're nothing but a fraud John, trust me on that one.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]As the crowd boos loudly, Ted shakes his head as he goes to speak oncemore, but The Big Show places his hand over Ted's mic, and confers with him.Show steps forward and gets right in the face of John Cena and begins tospeak....

[/FONT]
Big-Show-on-Mic1.jpg

[FONT=&amp]'The World's Largest Athlete' The Big $how
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]You just don't get it do you John? You really don't know when to keep your mouth shut, do you? Time after time, you take everything you say about people too damn far, and I'm getting sick and tired of having to listen to your bullshit. You're walking on a very thin tight rope right now John. If you so much as dare to make another pathetic dig about me and my motives for returning to UWF, I'm going to tie you to a blasted ring post and hit you with repeated Knock Out Punches until I get bored of it, and trust me,I wont be getting bored of doing something as satisfying of that very quickly,so I suggest you shut your ugly mouth RIGHT NOW.... I've no idea who told youwho I'm here for money John, because that's the most ridiculous statement I've heard in a long while, and you need to do your research before you make boldstatements like that. Sure, I'm getting paid a fair amount of moneyto protect Mister DiBiase, but I'd already earned enough money to get by inlife before I even re joined UWF, so money wasn't what bought me here. That’s right John, I wasn’t tempted into to re joining UWF by money, oh no…. The reason I was tempted to re join UWF, was because I couldn’t bear to see thesite the site of morons like you hogging the main event once again. I was making plans to return as a competitor, when out of coincidence Mr DiBiasecontacted me and proposed that I became his personal bodyguard. Considering youwere one of biggest rivals at the time of the King of The Mountain Match, I jumped at the chance to become his bodyguard in time to help him win thatmatch, and once again see your dreams shattered right in front of you, becauseI LOVE IT when you let your fans down! You see John, you can have all the moneyin the world, but seeing the look on your face when you lose truly is priceless.That’s why I came back John, to make not only your life a misery, but also thelives of the other self centred pieces of shit that call themselves Superstars…Oh, I almost forgot to mention the most important objective I hade whenreturning to this company John, and that’s to help Ted become the megastar thathe DESERVES to be.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Ted laughs andsmirks at Show as the crowd boo loudly. The two pause for a second, before bothpointed and laughing at a clearly aggravated Cena. Ted once again raises themic to his mouth, and begins to speak.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Ted DiBiase Jr [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Show is right ladies and gentleman, one of the main reasons he became my bodyguard was to help me get to the spot I deserved andmake me a megastar, and booooooy have I become a megastar or what? Even though I personally I despise the UWF Universe, everywhere I go I’m still bombarded with autograph requests and teenage girls asking for a picture with their celebrity crush, aka ME! I have numerous messages on my cell phone from the assistants of guys such as Piers Morgan and Jey Leno, all requesting for me to beon their show! I am the main focus on the Summerslam poster, because not only do I make MONEY for myself, but I also make MONEY for the company. The official UWF Power Twenty Five ranks me as the second best superstar in this company. Sure, I might not be first on the list in writing, but I know for a fact thatthe guy who’s currently at first is only there because he threatens the people who compile the list, so I guess I’m the true number one then! Oh, and on top of all that I’m your Current UWF World HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION, and I certainly bought more CLASS to this title than anyone has done before, and anyone will doin the future… Seriously John, it angers me when you say that I don’t deserve to be the World Heavyweight Champion and that I degraded the title. HOW DARE YOU say something as pathetic and bitter as that to me John. I earned this title, just like the guys who were Champions before me, I gave it my all and didn’t give up until I had the gold around my waist. Sure, I had a little help, but there’s plenty of other Champions who’ve had help winning Championshipsbefore, and I don’t notice you complaining or making a fuss about them… What the hell did you expect me to do with all the odds stacked against me, just stand there and take a beating? God no! I earned my place in that match, andafter the brutal match with Dean Ambrose in which I held the title for just afew minutes I was hungry for gold, and no matter what penalties I had againstmy name, I was going to make sure I won. Yes, I employed The Big Show to helpme, but ever since the win, I’ve carried this title with pride and passion, not degrading it like you make out. Of course, there’s been times where myself andShow have had to take people out, but that’s only been when they’ve provoked usand attacked us first… Oh, and talking of attacks, you’re massive hypocrite when it comes to attacks aren’t you John? You act as if you haven’t attacked myself and Show at al for no reason during this feud, and it really is a joke that you think it’s okay to do it yourself but when anyone else does it it’s wrong. This is what I HATE about you John, you’re so up your own backside you can’t that many of the things you do are wrong. I’m sick and tired of seeingyour valueless face thinking you can match my class and skill, and this Sunday, I’m going to beat the living daylights out of you, with our without The BigShow. So John, be prepared, because as you know everyone has a PRICE![/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Ted lowers his micas him and Show smile whilst the crowd boo.[/FONT]

Last edited:

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Re: Summerslam UWF Smackdown Money in the Bank

The “Rated R Superstar†Edge:
I’ve listened long enough and I’ma cut you off right there before you spill more putrid lies and honestly piss me off even more. You tell me I’m past my prime? I’m past my prime? Tell me how is it that I’m past my prime? You talk about being ranked number one on some power 25… well whoopee. Who gives a flying piece of monkey crap about that. Huh? Nobody here but you. People want to talk about your accomplishments and what you did to Dean Ambrose but look at me… I’m not impressed with anything that you’ve done. I’ve only just returned barely a month ago and already… you see this, you hear this… ALREADY I’m in a headlining match. How long did it take your big giant roided goofy lookin ass to get to where I am? And not only that… yeah people want to consider you the favorite… but you know what… that only makes me work harder. That only infuriates me more. Because what that means is people only look at what they wanna see. They only wanna look at you cause of what you did before… and even then you came up short. Even then you didn’t have what it took and now you magically have what it takes. Now because you are running over people they think that you have it all… that you are going to be the one to steal the show… steal the spotlight… because this is all about you. Open your ears and listen… listen… shut your big mouth and listen for one second. Because if you do that… you will hear who this is all really about.

Edge lowers his mic as the fans in attendance are beginning to chant his name.

This match.. is going to be for all of you. This match… I’m going to do what nobody else seems to be able to do and I don’t know why. Maybe they are all intimidated. Zach seems intimidated since he hasn’t been seen since who knows when… cept only on the screen. Rey… I don’t care. Bray made his presence felt but even then… it won’t be enough. Who else is in this… Jeff hardy… will he even know which way to go to make it to the ring and understand the object of the match is to grab the briefcase? I don’t know and frankly I could careless. So all that leaves is me and you… Batty. And I’m looking at you…

I’m looking through your shades at your beady little eyes and you know what I see? I see sweat. I see you sweatin and it isn’t because it is so hot in this ring oh no. That is fear. That is fear in knowing that this isn’t all wrapped up for you. This isn’t all in the bag for you. Your track record would have you believe in your hype that this is all tailor made for you to win. That this is all Batista’s match and we are nothing more than mere spectators in the grand scheme of Batista finally capturing the elusive brass ring… but it isn’t because there is someone else in this match that not only knows what he is doing but knows exactly what it takes to get to the top. But oh no it doesn’t stop there. Not at all. Instead it continues because not only will I reach the top but I will STAY at the top. That is where you will collapse because you… you fold under pressure. You are on your hot streak now but tell me how long is that going to last? How long will it last when you have someone like me that can see right through you and knows that you are one heartbeat away from having a heart attack cause you know that those nerves are in over drive because you can’t intimidate your biggest threat. Your only true threat. And not only that… the guy that can easily surpass you.

Because understand me Batty, I’ve done it all before. Everyone knows of my UCW track record but this isn’t UCW. Everyone knows of my WWE track record but this isn’t WWE. This is UWF and I’m looking to blaze a new track. I’m looking to rename UWF and take it over. I’m looking to create an era in UWF unlike anything EVER SEEN! And that is where you fall short. All you want to do is win it and steal a title and let everything continue as it is. I’m the one that will revolutionize UWF into something that it has never been. I’m the one that will take this place and flip it upside down and turn it inside out and make it something brand new. I will be the one that people will be watching out for because they know… everyone knows that when even the slightest hint of an open window is present… I’m taking it. I’ma take it and I’ma cash in. And when I cash in I’m going to walk out the new champion and thus starts a brand new era in UWF. Unlike anything Ted and Big Show could ever dream of. Unlike anything Cena could ever fathom. Because this match… isn’t about any of them… its about me and you Batty and it is about seeing which of us is going to wear down first. It is about seeing which of us has what it takes to grab that briefcase.

Because you need to understand I’m nowhere near past my prime Batty… I’ve only just begun and this… this is going to propel me exactly where I want to go which is straight to the top and when I’m up there… then I’m going to redefine everything it is to be champion. I’m going to show each and every single person why it is that I am simply the greatest, simply the best, and will always be highly regarded as the best of all time. And you will be left standing under your little spotlight… while the sun will shine down on me for all to see in my infinite glory as I will be the one that climbs to the top and I will be the one that pulls down that briefcase and I will be the one that walks out with the ticket to become the new champion.

Because what you did when you put your shades on before you decided to address me… you showed me that you can’t look me in the eye. You can’t look the guy in the eye that you know will be the one to take you down. You want to put up the front but understand… that was all I needed to know that you can’t handle me. You can’t deal with someone like me. You CAN’T stand the fact of knowing that there is someone out there greater than you. And even though on this power 25 that you mentioned I’m ranked way way low… doesn’t matter. That isn’t going to have any influence whatsoever on what I do inside of the ring come SummerSlam. What it means is that when that bell rings the expectations for you are going to be astronomical whereas for me… it’s simply survival and I know how to survive. I also know how to win. And that fear you have… will only be exasperated in the match. Because you will be watching me like a hawk hoping that I’m not the one scaling up the ladder because it will be at that point you will panic because you will see your wishes and your dreams dashed and up in smoke.

But I’m only telling you this so you know and you understand that this is only destiny. This is fate. This is what fate drew up for you. You had this all in the bag until it was discovered that I would be in this match and now that I am in it… any and all hope you had of once again making it to the top has been destroyed. So with that… I’ll leave you and every single other person to their thoughts. Jeff… don’t think I’ve forgotten about you because I will damn sure make sure you will fall short. I will make sure that you just… that you wind up worse than Dean Ambrose is. I will make sure that in the end there is only the Rated R Superstar standing at the end of the match… and your new money in the bank winner. And your new… world champion.

Edge drops the mic as he exits the ring. He walks up the steps and stops at the stage as he looks over at the future.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Re: UWF SummerSlam: Prediction Thread

UWF Tuesday Night Raw and Friday Night Smackdown Proudly Present Summerslam....

Summerslam9.jpg

Elimination Chamber for the UWF Championship
EliminationChamber.jpg

"Stone Cold" Steve Austin(c) versus CM Punk versus Cody Rhodes versus Randy Orton versus MVP versus Chris Jericho
Austin has this one. Austin has been on a hot streak and it is going to continue. It is going to be a war but Austin walks out... STILL world champion.

World Heavyweight Championship Match
DibiaseshowCenafinale.jpg

Ted DiBiase(c) and Big Show versus John Cena
I... I just don't know. for some reason I feel Cena could walk out with the belt.

Open Challenge
RoodeStorm3.jpg

Robert Roode versus James Storm
I'm picking cowboy.

European Championship Triple Threat Match
TripleEuro23.jpg

Rob Van Dam(c) versus Jeff Jarrett
Its close. I'll say if Jeffy can do one more he wins it. Otherwise RVD edges him out.

Hardcore Championship Match

I'm giving it to Curt.

Money in The Bank Match
MoneyintheBank.jpg

Edge versus Rey Mysterio versus Zack Ryder versus Jeff Hardy versus Batista versus Bray Wyatt

Of course I'm picking myself. I'm not looking to lose.

Tag Team Championship Match
TagTeamtitle-2.jpg

Sting & Samoa Joe(c) versus Damien Sandow & Daniel Bryan

champs retain in a close match.

TakerMorrison3.jpg

The Undertaker versus John Morrison

J schmo

BullyDanies.jpg

Bully Ray versus Christopher Daniels

Bullys his way to a win :p

UWF Television Championship
Triple H versus Chris Hero versus Alberto Del Rio
Winner and new champ... ALBERTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO del Rio :p

BDC

Reaction score

Karen Jarrett looks like she's about to launch onto Fonzie and he seems to be encouraging her. Fortunately for somebody, Jeff catches his lovely yet fiesty wife and holds her back. After calming her down, he turns and faces the grinning Alphonso.

Jeff Jarrett looks right at Fonzie Is Double J gonna have ta EL KABONG a bitch? Ya see, in JEFF JARRETT'S WORLD, you'd already be picking your false teeth up off the mat, ya blueberry!

Fonzie keeps saying come on and waving his arms around.

imagesqtbnANd9GcTBTWQGY7nO2s5RwBW76yBB33knY9N9Dqny-gmA7IfU5nWe8B2qQ5Zwp_B5.jpg

Jeff Jarrett holding his angry wife back still: Oh, yeah, well I got good money says that my KNOCKOUT can kick (point's at Fonzie while looking at RVD) YOUR bitches ass any time, any day! Cause she's an actual athlete and professional wrestler! Hell, this idiot thinks he's your son!

Jarrett holds the microphone down for a moment while RVD says some things off mic.

JarrettRey3.png

Jeff Jarrett: By the way, how many times do you have to prove it? Only every day of your life, BOY! Hell, like you've proven anything so far in the UWF. Stealing wins with circus acrobatics and trash can lids. This ain't the damned Suck Solei, Robbie! This is the UWF and, the last time I looked, the W stands for wrestling, not Weird or Wild! I mean, you wanna run my accomplishments down? Really? I built a damn wrestling company that airs every week on TV. Let's see, ECW? Nobody EVER wanted to watch that unless they were high. OH! That explains a lot! No, you damned sure have tons to prove if not to this crowd, to me! You wanna talk big about being everybody's super hero here, but all I see is sideshow act to make the crowd OO and AH! That's right! You're nobody's hero, RVD. You're just a the entertainment between the real fights.

Jarrett stares down RVD as the crowd begins to boo.

Jeff Jarrett: Cause, once we get inta that ring, the talk is over. Cause I'm gonna take my size 12 career and kick your ass so hard Potsy there is gonna have ta spoon feed you. And all the crazy stunts and smokin' and tokin' in the world wont be able to save you! Cause once the bell rings...it's you and me and, as for me, I'M ON IT!

JeffRey5.png

Jarrett throws the mic and exits the ring with his stunning wife without giving RVD or Fonzie even a look.

OOC: LUB, you can leave it like that or keep it goin', your call...either way, Im on it!!​

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Re: Summerslam UWF Smackdown Money in the Bank

zackryder.jpg

After Edge is done speaking, the titantron comes to life with the image of Long Island Iced Z! Zack Ryder. He is looking right into his camera, that is streaming his video live to the arena. The Internet championship is hung over his shoulder as he starts to address his fellow Money in the Bank opponents for the last time.

Zack Ryder: You know, this week has been a very busy, very exciting week. On Smackdown when I beat Bray Wyatt, I think I turned a lot of heads. After that people have been coming to me telling me that I am the dark horse for this match. I am the one who has what it takes to win this briefcase. But being the dark horse isn't good enough for me! I want to be the favorite when heading into this match. But that man happens to be Batista. I've read all the online reports, and all the top rankings, and I've heard all the talk at the airports. Batista is the man that everyone is choosing to win this match. Let me give you a word of advice, all the broskis out there who are thinking of betting on Batista this Sunday, don't do it. Put your money on the man that will truly walk out with that golden contract, and you know who I'm talking about. Non other then Long Island Iced Z! Zack Ryder! It all makes perfect sense. I'm not the favorite, but I don't think I'm the dark horse either. I'm simply the one that is over looked. When you check my win-lose record over these past 3 weeks since the match has been announced, I have picked up two of the biggest wins in my life. I beat Jeff Hardy, and Bray Wyatt. Of course I fell short to Batista, but I came closer then any person in this match or even on the roster. I've shown in the last 3 weeks that I truly do have what it takes to be the top. To be on the top of the ladder, and by being so, the top of Smackdown. I am ready, I am hungry, and I want to be the face of the Blue Brand more than anyone else bro!

Zack Ryder: I've heard what everyone has had to say about this match, and there is a lot, a lot, of talent in this match and that will be clear at The Biggest Party of the Summer! Bray Wyatt, however, you say that I am hiding backstage. I'm not hiding anywhere. I am simply taking the time I had to get better and to train. I couldn't do that if I was out there with all of you. It's a different strategy but it's one that might very well give me the win. When it comes to ladder matches, it's no secret that I'm probably the least experienced out of all of us. I've been in one other then this match. It's going to be new for me, that's for sure but don't think I'm going to let that get to me. Not at all. I'm going to use this match to shine, win or lose. Every time there is a match like this, there is bound to be one superstar that gets noticed, and that is going to be me. Edge, you've gotten your chance, and your run on top. Batista, the same goes for you. Bray, you just had a chance. Rey, you've gotten the chance. Jeff, you've gotten chances. But I am the only one in this match that has not had the chance to shine as the top of the brand. I have not been given the ball yet like all of you guys!

Zack Ryder: I may be cutting this short, but what's going to happen, is what's going to happen. I will win, or I won't win. That is all there is to it bro! So...let's see what happens. I've said what I wanted to say. All of you know where I stand, and who I am in this match. Win or lose, the name Zack Ryder will be remembered after SummerSlam. See you all Sunday.

Zack turns the feed off short, and ends it once and for all.

Blizzard

Reaction score

As The Big Show resumed his position right in front of John Cena, looking down on him with an intimidating expression on his face, Cena shook his head as he took a few steps back. Cena placed his palm over his mouth, coughing several times as he continues.

normal_vlcsnap-00155.png

John Cena: Uh, wow – Show, you either need to take a couple steps back or brush your teeth!

The audience explodes in cheers as John Cena continued to lightly cough, making jokes as he always does. Cena shakes his head as he focused on the World Heavyweight Champion now with a smirk on his face.

John Cena: How dare I? How dare you, Ted! You walk around here as the World Heavyweight Champion – you’re the big man in this company! Your dream has come true, Ted. I know, Ted because every single person in that locker room wanted the same thing you currently own and that’s to be the World Heavyweight Champion! The spotlight’s on them, everyone’s chanting their name, or booin’ them. Basically, everything’s about them and that’s what you feed off. That right there lets you ooze confidence each and every week. I see it right through you, Ted! What you’ve been seekin’ for your entire life, fame, money, and bein’ on top has finally arrived! Well, you’re always on top, ain’t that right Show? He-he.

The audience responds with an “Oh!†as John Cena clearly disses The Big Show and Ted DiBiase. Cena releases several chuckles, as after a couple of moments he regained his stance and continued.

John Cena: Yo, moron! Listen up; I wasn’t hidin’ in the back from you two. If anyone was hidin’, it was you two! I’ve been followin’ management’s orders, and that’s no attackin’ until SummerSlam. As much as it pains me to not beat the holy hell out of you two before SummerSlam, I decided to be the bigger man and not do so. And as for me bein’ confident? Ted, I have all the confidence in the world! I know for a fact that there’s not a chance in hell I won’t walk out of the great city of Fort Lauderdale the World Heavyweight Champion. I know it, everyone in the back knows it, and most importantly each and every single one of you knows it. It’s not rocket science; it’s bound to happen, Ted. You’re championship reign so far has been a fluke; it’s been all empty threats and lies. And if anyone’s a fraud, it’s you! You didn’t earn the championship, but you’re holdin’ it. And as the owner of the championship, you should be treatin’ it with the proper respect and passion. So far? You’ve treated it as a toy, but – don’t worry, Ted, I’ll be sure to take the responsibility off your shoulders at SummerSlam.

John Cena nods his head toward Ted DiBiase, as he mouths off “It’s okay!†toward him. DiBiase responds with a scowl, and Cena continues to chuckle, as he continues.

John Cena: Respect? You wanna’ come at me talkin’ about respect, Ted? OK, Ted, let’s talk about respect, shall we? To start off, you haven’t done a damn thing to earn respect! Since day one, you’ve been that one cocky prick that walks around here believin’ he’s the top dog. And, don’t get my words twisted, you aren’t the top dog. Sure, you’re the World Heavyweight Champion, I’m positive anyone can realize that. But, allow me to retort, back at The Great American Bash, how much time did you actually spend in the King of the Mountain match? Exactly. Who helped you win the championship? Exactly. Ted, that’s not the proper way to win a championship. That’s a coward’s strategy, and no – it wasn’t smart. It wasn’t tactical; it was something a coward would do! You’re a coward, Ted and cowards don’t deserve respect. No one wants to respect you or need to respect you. It’s a free country, and they can respect whoever the hell they want. And, I’m sure they all respect yours truly. I’m not bein’ confident, Ted, but do y’know why these people respect me? Because I fight for them every single day! These people are the reason why I’m bustin’ my ass and I let them know that. I don’t insult them, or call them “peasantsâ€, no I respect these people and they respect me back. I’m not the World Heavyweight Champion, but I can proudly say I earned that respect just by bein’ here every single night. I don’t need a giant to help me win the big one, I don’t need money to stay relevant, all I need is these people lettin’ me know every night how they feel. Negative or positive, I’ve earned that respect, is that something you can say Ted? I’ll answer the question, hell no. What about you, Paul? Huh? Heh, same answer I bet.

John Cena shook his head with disappointment as he lowered his head to the mat. Cena took a sigh of relief, as he looked at The Big Show and Ted DiBiase who obviously ignored his words with confidence. Cena nodded his head, as he continued.

John Cena: Listen up, and listen up closely, Mega-Buck bitches! You two have no idea what I have in store at SummerSlam, because I guaran-damn-tee if you honestly believe what I’ve done to you guys the previous weeks was brutal, just wait until SummerSlam. Mark my words; I promise you this, I’ve had enough of you two bickerin’ and braggin’ and bitchin’ and bitchin’ and bitchin’! I don’t care how brutal I have to be, I will get my result and revenge at SummerSlam when the bell rings and my quest for the World Heavyweight Championship reaches its glory! Ted, you and Show have been walkin’ around here, preachin’ more than Bray Wyatt how you’re gon’ remain the World Heavyweight Champion and that’s all you’ve been doin’ – talk! Whereas I on the other hand, I don’t need to talk about it because I am all about it! I live it, I sleep it, and I breathe it! Because without this business, without all of this, without all of these people, I have – nothing! And if you two can think you can come out here and spit in the face of everything I represent, everything I’m damn proud to represent? Then you have another thing comin’! And y’all ain’t gon’ like it! This ain’t no walk in the park, this is serious business. This is John Cena, and John Cena’s angry folks! You don’t want an angry John Cena on your heels, because he will make you regret everything you did! At SummerSlam, I don’t care who has a price Ted because at SummerSlam, forget about money, and worry about me. Because I? I’m gon’ take your World Heavyweight Championship and treat it with the proper respect it deserves! You can bank on that!

John Cena lowers the microphone with intensity, as the audience explodes in cheers. The passion from Cena’s words connects through each and every single one of his fans, and it’s obvious his two opponents felt it. Cena leaned on the ropes, as he awaits a response from them.​

Status
Not open for further replies.