UWF 2012: Past Pay-Per-View Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: UWF SummerSlam: Prediction Thread

UWF Tuesday Night Raw and Friday Night Smackdown Proudly Present Summerslam....

Summerslam9.jpg

Elimination Chamber for the UWF Championship
EliminationChamber.jpg

"Stone Cold" Steve Austin(c) versus CM Punk versus Cody Rhodes versus Randy Orton versus MVP versus Chris Jericho

This has been a fun trash talking session and a challenging one as well, as Chase and Rey and Albo have all brought it thus far and if the trash talking continues, I expect it to continue to be brought. I am happy to see everyone picking Austin, I'll admit, as it makes me confident, whether I get to get a fourth TT in or not. Best of luck to my opponents all the same.

World Heavyweight Championship Match
DibiaseshowCenafinale.jpg

Ted DiBiase(c) and Big Show versus John Cena

I'm feeling Blizzard's Cena a lot in this contest, I think he's going to overcome the odds and come out of the corner he's been backed into swingin'.

Open Challenge
RoodeStorm3.jpg

Robert Roode versus James Storm

The "Tennessee Cowboy" baby, what a back and forth these two had though.

European Championship Triple Threat Match
TripleEuro23.jpg

Rob Van Dam(c) versus Jeff Jarrett

I think Jarrett's got this one. The "El Kabong" line was gold, by the way.

Hardcore Championship Match
HawkinsGoldust3.jpg

Curt Hawkins(c) versus Goldust

Unfortunately, there has been no appearance by Goldust thus far.

Money in The Bank Match
MoneyintheBank.jpg

Edge versus Rey Mysterio versus Zack Ryder versus Jeff Hardy versus Batista versus Bray Wyatt

I'm feeling Hardy in this one.

Tag Team Championship Match
TagTeamtitle-2.jpg

Sting & Samoa Joe(c) versus Damien Sandow & Daniel Bryan

TakerMorrison3.jpg

The Undertaker versus John Morrison

Dod to win his UWF pay-per-view debut.

BullyDanies.jpg

Bully Ray versus Christopher Daniels

UWF Television Championship
Triple H versus Chris Hero versus Alberto Del Rio

Del Rio's got this.​

Blizzard

Reaction score

Summerslam9.jpg

EliminationChamber.jpg

"Stone Cold" Steve Austin(c) versus CM Punk versus Cody Rhodes versus Randy Orton versus MVP versus Chris Jericho

Everyone had phenomenal efforts, but I believe Austin's walking out still the champion. Dresden is still on fire as always!

My match, good luck to Prod. :)

Open Challenge
RoodeStorm3.jpg

I have a feeling Storm's taking the win here.

TripleEuro23.jpg

Jarrett, I'm loving this character right here. Super entertaining.

HawkinsGoldust3.jpg

Hawkins only posted.

Money in The Bank Match
MoneyintheBank.jpg

Edge versus Rey Mysterio versus Zack Ryder versus Jeff Hardy versus Batista versus Bray Wyatt

As with the Chamber thread, everyone had spectacular posts. Whoever is judging the match will have a tough decision, lol. I'm gonna go with Edge to somehow come out on top. Still, it could be anyone's win.

TagTeamtitle-2.jpg

Very entertaining thread, but I feel Y.E.S. are gonna take the win here. Still, both teams had great posts!

TakerMorrison3.jpg

Jo-Mo all the way.

BullyDanies.jpg

Lewb plays Bully perfectly, I feel he'll take the win here.

Del Rio for T.V. Champion.​

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: UWF Tag Team Championship - Black N' White Machine vs Your Enlighten Saviours

Sting is quick to raise his microphone to his mouth again as it is once again his turn to speak.

561336_10151027814176026_1581721248_n.jpg

Sting: Normally this is the part where I respond to the things Daniel Bryan just had to say, but I'm not going to do that, because quite honestly young man, the closer we get to the pay-per-view, the more serious I get, and the more serious I get the more I want to take my trusty slugger and knock your head so far into your torso that the only way your muffled cries of, "Yes!" can be heard is if one was wearing a stethoscope and applied it to your chest to check your heartbeat. I'm not happy go lucky, joke around and be silly Sting, because this situation has gone from a match to a fight, and from a fight to a war. Just when you thought things couldn't get more important or personal, the stakes have intensified and victory is now as crucial to me as drawing breath. Joe and I are a pinfall away from retaining the UWF Tag Team Championships, but we're also a pinfall away from sending one of you boys packing and splitting up this dynamic for good.

Sure, the one that doesn't get pinned will try and fight the system so that he may follow his counterpart to the other brand. If you succeed, that's fine, then you're Tuesday Night Raw's problem, but it's more likely that you will fail and while one of you is sent away to try their hand on the red team, the other will remain on Friday nights all by their lonesome, forced to see me and Joe with these championships over our shoulders, serving as a constant reminder of their failure and knowing there is nothing that can be done to avenge the loss because of the stipulation that sent their former partner away. Not to mention, now that Desmond Wolfe is back in power, the life of the member of Y.E.S. left on Smackdown will most certainly be made a living hell in more ways than having to suffer with the memory of the Black and White Machine disbanding their tag team.

But don't mistake my confidence for ignorance, ladies and gentlemen, for I am fully aware that it's possible that Joe or myself could end up the man that gets their shoulders pinned to the mat. Well, I can't speak for Joe in that scenario, I can only speak for myself. If the Black and White Machine fail to get the job done at Summerslam and lose the UWF Tag Team Championships because I get pinned, then I will honor the stipulation and I will pack my things and leave. Then, once I become an official part of the Raw roster, my crusade will continue and I will fight the evil that is diseasing that brand just as I have fought the evil here. Either way, the UWF will not be short one Stinger come the aftermath of Sunday. But what if Joe's the one that gets pinned, what oh what will I do then when it's me all by my lonesome, it's me being reminded every day of our failure when I see the belts over the shoulders of Y.E.S.? Well then I either find another partner and take the belts back, or I go after bigger fish.

However, though cognizant of the alternate roads this situation could go down, I am unwavering in my feeling that these championships will be successfully defended and remain in our possession. Because despite the desire to continue holding these belts and enrich them with prestige, represent this brand, and have another accolade to put on our respective rap sheets when it's time to call it a career, and despite these new stakes, there is one other thing that has us motivated, doubt. There are members of the UWF fan base that don't think Joe and I are going to hold onto these titles come Sunday, some of them feeling so because they are fans of Y.E.S. and not of the Black and White Machine, others for their own reasons. Whatever your reason is, any of you within the sound of my voice, whether you're sitting in the arena or watching at home, it is mine and Joe's individual and cohesive mission to prove you wrong.

Daniel Bryan and Damien Sandow are not men to be revered, despite how much they would like you to believe so, and regardless of how passionately and repetitiously they encourage and instruct you to do so. Think what you will about your tag team champions, that I'm old and Joe's a bit pudgy, we are the true team to be revered and get behind. For you see, we do not lie to you, when we say we want what's best for this company and this particular brand, we mean it, and we will shed every ounce of blood, sweat, and tears to ensure that happens. The time for talking is over, gentlemen, and instead a new time is dawning on us all. SHOWTIME!

The fans begin a "Sting!" chant as the "Icon" lowers his microphone, looking very determined.

Last edited:

awesome miz

Reaction score

Summerslam9.jpg

EliminationChamber.jpg

I feel that Chris will keep the title here. Rhodes is a big threat for him in this match, but SCSA will keep the title

New champ crowned here...

Open Challenge
RoodeStorm3.jpg

Very, very tough one. I liked both the same, so I'll go with no winner here. Awesome TT session btw.

TripleEuro23.jpg

MY MAN BDC WILL BE NEW CHAAAAAAMP!

HawkinsGoldust3.jpg

No other way here lol

Money in The Bank Match
MoneyintheBank.jpg

With all the attention around Batista, Andrew got this. Tough one tho...

TagTeamtitle-2.jpg

I'm lovin' Y.E.S. and even tho this is close, they will grab the vicotry here

TakerMorrison3.jpg

He absolutely got this..

BullyDanies.jpg

Bully for the win here...

My match, but guys thanks for all the picks lol!​

Lewb

Reaction score
Re: Summerslam UWF Smackdown Money in the Bank

Jeff Hardy looks up at the titan-tron going from Zack Ryder to the guys left in the ring and a look of bemusement spreads onto his face. Surprised at what he heard he leans on the ring ropes with the microphone for a moment, soaking in the moment, keeping the superstars that are in the ring waiting for his response.

tumblr_m92kp09eIq1qcy33vo1_250.png

Jeff Hardy: You will win... Or you won't win. I can see you definitely didn't earn this shot with your brains Zack. And I'm not talking about the fact that your pointing out the obvious, that you either win or lose. I'm on about the fact you really believe that winning is an option for you. You've not had a real chance to shine at the top because simply, you don't shine at all. Your a young kid trying to make a name I realize that, but you also need to realize that this industry isn't the 'dreams come true' fairy tale you may like to think it is. There's a lot of pain, a lot of suffering, a lot of life lessons coming your way Ryder. Very soon your going to realize that walking around with a belt that has no merit is worse than not being a champion itself. Your going to realize that your child-friendly Barney the Dinosaur act doesn't cut it long term and how do I know this? I have done it all before. I have pandered to the fans, tried to ship my merchandise as much as possible and is it worth it? No. There's always that next guy that comes around once the people get bored of you and you get stuck in this jar of mediocrity desperate for the fans to open you open and let your spirit soar. You don't believe me, just ask Rey Mysterio, the guys been stuck there for about six years straight.

Rey looks at Jeff Hardy with anger in his eyes, but Jeff doesn't even look up. The monotonous tone in his voice remains as he keeps talking.

I can see exactly whats going to happen with you Zack. In a year or so time, this Long Island Jersey Shore character... And that's all it is... a character, will be dead and gone and in its place? Instead will be a more matured Zack Ryder, one that embraces the attitude needed to really be successful in a professional wrestling business and when that happens Zack, I'll be more than happy to put the World Heavyweight Championship that I cash in this money in the bank briefcase to win, on the line against you. But until then, this is the highest moment you are going to achieve in your career until that transformation happens. Believe me, you may think what I'm saying makes no sense now, but in time you will thank me.

I don't know why your acting surprised when I acknowledged you Rey, that's exactly whats going on. You burst onto the scene as a fan favorite. Flavor of the month. Everything was fine and dandy but just like everybody else, you became second fiddle to one John Cena. From then on it's been sitting at the second rung of popularity, on the outside looking in. But that's okay, because you can just re-image yourself as a superhero and win a money in the bank contract so you can get back to the top and surpass John Cena that way. Or then again Reyrey, maybe you can't. As I have already told you this Sunday is not going to be your superhero ending that you were counting on. This is just going to be another day at the office for you when it comes to getting in the ring with Jeff Hardy. You will stay on the outside looking in on me retrieving the case and staying in your shell of mediocrity.

Jeff turns away from Rey and sees Edge is not in the ring, so he decides to talk to him next.

10348590.jpg

This is just brilliantly typical from you Edge, you know that right? Threats and promise about whats going to happen to me on Sunday, make sure I fall short this Sunday, it's simply something you are not going to be able to go through with. I had outsmarted you on Smackdown, and yet you think that just because you had your five minutes to spew the garbage you did that you've left looking strong and that people are going to forget that I got one over on you? Nah, everyone remembers, they remember seeing you flat on the canvas having to be helped out of the arena. They all remember watching Smackdown hoping to catch a glimpse of the Rated R Superstar but did they? You didn't even show up to the arena. You were at home, a week later legs up watching Smackdown from your home. And you have the audacity to come out here and try and tell all these people that you're in your prime? You're as opaque as the glass ceiling I'm smashing through this Sunday Edge, I can see through the lies, the false bravado and the fake confidence, and I see whats really there. A man that knows he's hurt, knows he's disadvantaged and knows that there's no way in hell that he's going to leave Florida. You know why he's left the ring? He's gone to work on his defeat speech that he knows he has to make on Thursday night. The speech about how he was unlucky, he fell short, wrong place wrong time. The speech that another 4 of you are going to need to prepare. One that shouldn't really be hard for you Bray.

Can't you just use the same one from the Great American Bash? If your having trouble, I can surely help you out. You can start off by saying something like... I don't know.... I got drafted into a main event match that I didn't belong in, and I'm still riding on the coat-tails of my fortune? And before you point it out brains, I realize I didn't get the job done at the Bash but this is the thing. I qualified for the match by beating the man heading into the world title fight at Summerslam. I shouldn't have to be risking life and limb in this match getting a shot at the gold, I should be the one facing DiBiase this Sunday. But I've already aired my grievances out on that, but Bray, fact of the matter is this. I don't need to start shining, I'm already blinding. And you will see me at my most dangerous, in my own personal habitat, where I am most comfortable this Sunday. Come Summerslam, your playing my game, and that is a game you simply can not win.

Jeff looks at the one man he has yet to discuss as of yet; Batista. He clears his throat and proceeds.

Dave. The time for talking is nearly over. Very soon I will be leaving this ring, and the next time I come back will be in preparation for Summerslam. I'll be out here in the empty arena, having a little check of what other weapons are hiding under the ring, seeing which ladders are fifteen foot, which are twenty, which feel the sturdiest. This is where I excel and as far as someone like you is concerned... Yeah, you can take advantage of it too. But honestly, do you really believe that you can win this. You have been steamrolling through people on Smackdown so yeah, your impressive. But all you've done is put all the pressure on yourself. Your the number one guy here if you read the dirt-sheets your right. Means nothing if your not champion, but obviously it means something to you so we'll work with it. Your number one. Where everyone wants to be. So what happens next? The people who want to be number one take out the man already there. If one person can't do it, then two will. If not, three... My point is, all you have done is shine the spotlight on top of your head and told everyone "I'm here. Come and get me." And that's exactly what will happen this Sunday. Myself, Edge, Rey, all have personal vendettas to settle because of you making things personal. Ryder wants revenge for his loss. You will find you'll have no chance to climb a ladder, because you'll be too busy fighting people off. I've been in these matches with people like you before, I know how things work. You may very well be The Animal, but the only thing going to be unleashed, is the pack of wild dogs ganging up on you to ensure victory does not go your way.

So here's the deal. Every drug reference, every past memory you brought up, problems with my family, my brother. It all gets forgotten about. But it gets forgotten on August Twenty-Seventh. Because on that day three things will become clear. First.... We may or may not have a new World Heavyweight Champion. Second.... Someone will be the owner of that Money in the bank briefcase. And third.... Me and you, our paths will never have to cross again.

Because the person with the briefcase.... it WILL be Jeff... Hardy.

Jeff throws the mic at Batista who with quick reflexes does manag to catch it, but he only looks on as Jeff rolls out of the ring. He doesn't look back as he walks up the ramp. He looks at the ladder set up on the stage and rests his foot on the bottom rung for a few seconds, before laughing to himself and finally making his way to the back.

albo2

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
lita
Favorite Wrestler
team3d
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
sheltonbenjamin
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
re: UWF Past Pay-Per-View Trashtalking

Cody Rhodes lowers the mic, awaiting someone to take over and luckily enough, Cody doesn't have to wait long, hell it's a wonder MVP has gone this long without listening to his own voice. MVP steps forward and begins to talk into his microphone.

MVP_2_576.jpg

THE BALLIN SUPERSTAR
MONTEL VONTAVIOUS PORTER

Isn't that just really cute, Rhodes, Jericho and Austin all see eye to eye on something. That is like the start of a really really lame joke, a bit like the career of Cody here. Everyone, look around this ring, there is 4 people out here and there is suppose to be 6 people competing at Summerslam and do you know what that tells me, it tells me that Randy Orton and CM Punk are afraid of what is in store for them at Summerslam. They don't even have the decentcy to come out and show their faces but to be queit honest, I expected that from them. This Elimination Chamber isn't a place for little children who claim they are the best in the world or the Legend Killer, it is a place for people that have a darkside, people who can go that extra mile and trust me when I say this, everybody listen to what is about to come out my mouth, I have the darkside, I have that extra mile inside me and I will survive the chamber, I have had alot worse, I actually had to spend a night with a lady named Debra back in 2001, boy wasn't she horrible.

The crowd start booing MVP as Stone Cold just blanks him, obviously not giving a crap about the little crack MVP just gave him. MVP turns his attention towards Jericho now as he just smiles back.

Chris, Chris, Chris, next time you wanna disrespect me, I would think long and hard if I was you because I don't take very kindly to people disrespecting me and interupting me but hey, everyone is entitled to one mistake before they get punished, just look at Momma Jericho. All I can say is thank god Momma Jericho stopped at the second hurdle and there isn't two Chris Jericho's out there. I know what your thinking Chris, you might have a few brothers out there, after all your dad could actually play hockey, it just makes me think though how useless and pathetic your mom must have been to produce you. Anyway, anyway, that's enough about the family Chris, I've already spent enough of my time talking about it, but Chris, once again you bore me, once again straight away you go for the get out clause and straight away refer to my time spent in Jail. You know Chris, it really dissapoints me, I thought you were suppose to be Y2J, what ever happened to that bloke that gave Stephanie McMahon such a hard time, the guy that actually came up with something original every once in a while, I do not know but Im gonna guess old age has finally caught up to you. I know that the Chris Jericho of old would have been favorite for this match, he could slither round and sneak a win in but either it's old age or Christian squashed your brain when he defeated you ever so easily.

The fans boo MVP as Chris just smiles back at him. MVP touches his head, pretending that its hurt as the crowd just boo and boo.

I know what it's like to be inside the Elimination Chamber Chris, I know what it's like to be oh so close to the Title but I don't know what it feels like to let these fans down, isn't that something your great at Chris? You were the saviour, you were the one Chris and then you decided to tuck your tail between your legs and run away, run far far away and have nothing to do with UWF until you decided to grow a pair and send out those codes. Was everyone suppose to be amazed that you had that much spare time on your hands that you were making codes for the hellf it. Jericho, I know you don't know what it is like to be busy but even the amount of time you had, you still managed to make up a code that was easy to crack. Well Chris, I have a pretty simple code for you to crack, a very simple one for everyone to crack. Who is going to win this Elimination Title Match at Summerslam and embaress Chris Jericho. Now the code is the Number 13 equals M, the number 5 represents V and last but not least, 16 represents P so it's just comes down to the code now, the winner and the new UWF Champion at Summerslam will be 13 5 16. Now take some more time off to figure that one out Y2J.

MVP starts to laugh a little as Jericho shakes his head at him. The crowd aren't buying any of MVP's crap as they actually stay silent, waiting for MVP to move on, which by the looks of it, he intends on doing as he turns his attention to Cody Rhodes.

Cody, I am actually a littlbe bit concerned about you, out of everyone that will be getting into this ring out of those chambers, I know I look at you and you are unstable. You are the one man that has nothing to lose in this match aren't you? You know that deep down, all it takes is one flick of a switch and you can go from the Dashing Cody Rhodes to the Grotesque Cody Rhodes but which one will come out at Summerslam? I look forward to finding out Cody but is it something that will really help you out. What happens if you wake up on the wrong side of the bed and feel like being Dashing Cody Rhodes on that certain day, what happens if you just can't get into the mindset of this monster that you have been recently? You know that Summerslam is a big event, this Elimination Chamber Match is a massive match, who is to say that you will be able to get in the right mindset. I feel you are my biggest threat Cody but you are also the one that will make the mistake, the mistake that will cost you everything, it could cost you your mask, it could cost you your good looks, it could cost you your health, it could cost you your life, it doesn't seem right for someone like you to go into a match that will change you forever but I'm sure you'll turn up and expect a win.

MVP turns his face to a serious one as the crowd give a bit of a mixed reaction. MVP shakes his head and looks straight into the eyes of Cody.

You are right on one thing, I am MVP, the reason I wasn't at this level months ago is because Mr Anderson got a fluke win but knew that he couldn't live with the guilt he had of screwing over UWF, he knew that I rightfully deserved this shot and it ate him up so he left but all is well in the universe, I get my well deserved shot, I get to face people that I have unfinished business with, you Cody, you are no longer the United States Champion, is there a reason that happened? Was CM Punk just too good, does that not play on your mind? You face the man that just defeated you for a title yet he still isn't your biggest threat, surely that must be running through your thick head? The same head that you like to think has the key to the mind games, the same head that you need to get right, trust me Cody, you have alot of things to think about for this match at Summerslam but I don't think your head can keep up, I don't think the hands click fast enough for you to keep up and at Summerslam, your head will have a new purpose and that's to be driven into the mat for a little Play of The Day and your head will be used to decorate the canvas as you will bleed in this match Cody, you will feel pain and you will not be walking out the same man, hell if I have my way, you will not be walking out at all.

The crowd give another mixed reaction, half of them cheering for the thought of Cody not being able to walk but the other half booing because although they hate Cody, they love his talent. MVP starts to giggle before he turns his head to the last man, Stone Cold Steve Austin.

And there he is, is this the rebirth of Stone Cold Steve Austin, the good old Stone Cold Steve Austin is back in town, sticking fingers up here, sticking fingers up there, sticking fingers up everywhere, using foul language, using stupid catch phrases, the king is back in the people's eyes but you aren't fooling me at all. You didn't fool me with that little stunt you pulled of handing over your title, do you think I was born yesterday? You go through the usual routine, I'm surprised you didn't offer anyone a beer and they stupidly took it, you see Stone Cold, it isn't 2000 anymore, people are alot smarter then they were back then, although by the looks of you, it's not that hard but these foul language, this middle finger show you like to put on, people don't think your clever or unbeatable because you can stick a finger up, people aren't going to accept your beer to drink because they know what's coming, what I'm trying to see Stone Cold is that you are exactly like Chris Jericho, you have become predictable. You try to change with the times but you always go back to your impulse which normally gets you through Steve but I'll give you a warning, I have watched many men fall victim to the Stunner, I have even felt the Stunner, after I demolished you in a beer drinking contest so I know what I have to do to get out of the Stunner, Stone Cold, how you gonna get me for the Stunner when I'm quicker then a panther, I'm smarter then the IQ Test, I'm stronger then Mark Henry, I wanna know how you plan to give me the Stunner when I know what's happening and I know what to expect, Stone Cold, what I'm telling you is that if you want to defeat me, if you wanna eliminate me which just isn't gonna happen anyway, you will need to find a different move, you will need to find a different way to knock me down for the the 3 count because there is no way in hell that MVP will be Stunnered at Summerslam. What I guess I'm trying to say Stone Cold is that you shouldn't be afraid of my cornrolls, you shouldn't be afraid of my awesome awesome entrance, alot better then just the glass breaking I might add, you have to be afraid of a Half Man Half Amazing, the Franchise Playa, you have to be afraid of the Highest Paid superstar in UWF History, you have to be afraid of Me!!!.

The crowd boo MVP as he puts his arms to his side, looking cocky as the fans don't believe him. MVP nods his head, motioning for the title as he seems confident. He lifts the mic back to his mouth and begins to wrap up.

The clock is ticking, tick tock, tick tock and before you know it, Summerslam will be upon us, the time for talking will be behind us and it will be time to walk the walk. I have stepped foot in the Elimination Chamber before but that was sometime ago but luckily enough for me, I adapt very quickly, I know what it takes to adapt quickly, I know what it takes to beat every single one of you, one by one but I will have my doubters, I will have the ones that don't believe I can do this, all I have to say to them is tune into Summerslam, the biggest party of the Summerslam, watch all the celebs, watch all the the superstars, watch all the fans turn up just to see if MVP can do it, if MVP can bring UWF back to glory, if MVP can fulfill his destiny, I am hungry to win my first Undisputed Title and it doesn't matter what will stand in my way at Summerslam because I am MVP and I will dunk over everyone and I will end the biggest party of the Summer, in the ring by myself and holding that UWF Championship in my hands and you wanna know what makes me so confident of this happening? Well it's down to the simple fact that I MVP, AM BETTER THEN YOU.

MVP lowers his mic, lifting his arms out and flashing his bling once again as the crowd boos and disagrees with him. MVP lowers the mic down to his side and awaits someone to reply.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

images

Rey begins to speak

Rey Mysterio: Well it seems to me I misjudged some of these good eggs here in the UWF. Zack Ryder decided on himself to sort of call me out if you would say, just like almost each and one of you want to say I am not a superhero. Saying because I don't have powers. Last time I check and recalled super heroes don't all need powers. Look at Batman, and Daredevil. Two heroes in the comic world that were normal citizens that made use of what they had, and became heroes. That too me is a hero. Someone that can make nothing, and into something. You know what that is what I do. I know I am not the biggest guy on the block. I know I am not the strongest either, what I do know is that I have heart. I have the will to keep on believing I will make a difference here. That is my goal is too make sure good righteous over evil, nothing more, and nothing less. I want to make sure is Smackdown is cleaned up from the bottom up. In all honesty that is what I want too do. That is my belief. If you guys do not want to believe in me, than so be it. Just know I won't give up. Ryder your a strong spirited person. You want to do what is right here in the UWF and that is good. If you think though just because your some "broski" you are going to phase me. You are not ese'... my will is not easily broken and you will see that at the ladder match this Sunday.

fans cheer as Rey goes and he turns to Bray Wyatt as he begins to speak

Rey Mysterio: Bray the young villain in this match as I would like to say. You are a bad seed here in the UWF, but definitely not as bad as Batista. You are almost at the level of pure evil, but you just not there yet. You are almost at the cusp of someone that wants to be evil. You are just a tad bit behind on schedule. It is ok though Bray because there is always a chance to once again accept justice into your life. You may not want to do it so easily but it will come to you. It will happen. Bray this path of you want to reach your max potential, it can't be done by just luck. No it can only be done by focusing on justice and doing what is right for not only you, but the people around you. Bray you may think doing the right thing is acting like some conceded jerk, that is not the right thing. If anything that is the wrong thing, and something I don’t suggest you do at all. So Bray I hope you understand, and you realize at Money in the bank you may feel this is an easy task for you. You may feel the time is coming for you to win the UWF world heavyweight championship. I hate to break the news to you holmes but as long as I am here no villain will be winning the world title or the money in the bank anytime soon.

Fans cheer as Rey goes on and he speaks towards Jeff Hardy and he begins to speak too him

Rey Mysterio: It all comes full circle now. Where we are at huh Jeff? The name calling of one another. Who we are as people it all ends up coming full circle, and you know what Jeff I am happy it comes up that we are facing one another at Money in the bank. I am glad I have the opportunity to not only redeem myself, but to prove to you I am a superhero. Jeff you may mock me on what I am. You may mock that I believe I am a super hero but you are dead wrong about me. You don’t know anything about what I really do. Jeff I am no circus act. I am not someone you think that you can push around. I am one of the strongest, most heart seeking wrestlers in this ring… Just ask Dave he saw that on Friday night, and Jeff although you may think that this is going to be easy for you, mainly because of your experience in ladders matches let me tell you ese it won’t be easy. Edge although he is in this ladder match he knows what he is up against.

Edge knows right now he will be going against the best wrestlers in the world. Edge knows that that he will be facing guys that are looking to end his career. He is aware of that, and that is why Edge in my eyes is one of the smartest men and competitors in this match up. He knows what he has to do to win this match up. He knows what the risks are of this match up. Now Jeff I know you understand what is at stake too, but do you think you can handle it? Do you think that you can handle the pressure that can be put on you too you climbing that ladder and once again become the guy of the company. You got to think of that Jeff, and you got to understand that without the power of justice by your side, and without the power of truth. There is no chance for you to win this match. Jeff you may not be my top priority, but I am looking to defeat you in this match, I am looking to end you in this match so you can once again understand what true justice is.

Fans cheer as Rey turns towards Batista.

Rey Mysterio: Now it’s onto you Dave, my biggest villain here. Dave I let down the whole entire UWF universe when I did not defeat you. I let down those people, but you can’t deny that I gave you the fight of your life. I made you go to your limits. I made you understand what it is like to face a tough superstar. If you are still blind on what I can do, and how strong I am as a superhero I pity you Dave. You can brag though Dave how you are number one on the power rankings, but Dave can you handle this match? Your arm it still does not look at 100 percent. It still looks shaky, but Dave you won’t admit that you are still too bad. Dave I’ll admit I feared you at first, but then I realized a super hero let’s no one affects them no matter how evil they are. So Dave at Summerslam if you think Smackdown was hard…get ready for this match, because the amount of justice displayed will be crazy.[

Fans cheer as Rey locks into the eyes of Dave when all of a sudden.​

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
re: UWF Past Pay-Per-View Trashtalking

Jericho turns to Rhodes and he begins to speak towards him

Chris Jericho: Cody do I really need to tell you again to shut up... You keep rambling on with nonsense that does not make any damn sense. I understand Cody your hungry you want to become the UWF champion... but get it through your thick egotistical skull you will not ever... and I mean ever become the UWF champion as long as I am in this match. I am looking to become the next UWF champion, and to end the NWO. I already eliminated one of your little members, the other one is probably plotting away where he can escape this match at all cost, and you keep on yapping, and whining about how you are going to get this world title. Cody listen too me clearly no one wants to see you as the UWF champion, you think people are going to pay to see you up close in camera to see the UWF title? Here lets test something out.

Jericho goes to the outside and he goes and takes a camera away from the UWF crew member

images

Jericho grabs the Camera and he starts filming Cody Rhodes face and he begins to do a mocking voice of an announcer

Chris Jericho: Ladies and gentlemen, with out further adoo I introduce to you the current UWF Champion. He is known as the biggest ass clown in the world, he also likes to long walks on the beaches with Randy Orton, and is Christian's personal masseuse Cody Rhodes. Not only that it gets better he is also a guy who hides behind a fake plastic mask. He feels he is so ugly so confused in this world, maybe about his sexuality too that he does not know what he is doing.... He likes to blabber he likes to talk and..... CUT!

Jericho goes and he throws the camera down and he begins to kick it and stomp out of the ring. Jericho looks at Cody as he begins to look at him as he begins to speak

Chris Jericho: See Cody.... no one wants to pay to see you as UWF world champion, no one respects you, and most important of all no one fears you. You can come out here and act all menacing as much as you want. You can come out here and keep spilling your crap, but in the end Cody you have to realize your going against the Best... Wrestler... in... the World! Not only am I the best wrestler in this ring on this microphone, I can do so much more like you have said, but your chances of being a world champion is slim in this one junior and hope you finally understand that. After this match up, after this your face it will be more messed up than you already think it is.

fans cheer as Jericho goes and he turns to MVP and he begins to laugh a little bit and he begins to speak

Chris Jericho: Very funny MVP. Using the code I get it, but I think you used the numbers and letters wrong. You see the UWF champion is not going to be 13 5 16... it is not going to be 3 16. The code for the UWF championship this Sunday clearly spell. The new undisputed champion will be Y2J, but very clever of you MVP doing that code very clever but not clever enough. I know Montel you have been in the elimination chamber matches before. You have sacrificed your body, you have been nothing if spectacular since coming to the UWF, I can honestly say I am surprised with you. Like I said earlier to you though Montel, and just what I said to Cody I am the best in the world. CM Punk he may disagree with me, but Punk right now is probably at some Cub's game crying that the San Francisco Giants just kicked there ass. Anyways back to the point. You do not understand what I am capable of in this type of match up. I have done everything there is too do in this business. I have bones that don't work anymore, and have scars to prove it. I bring it night in and night out. Montel you don't understand this but this is my life. This my moment, and I'll be damned if I let a punk like you take it away from me. So go ahead mock me for my silly code, mock me for being creative and unique. Don't say though Montel that I did not warn you, when I kick your ass all over the chamber come Sunday.

Jericho turns to Austin and he begins to speak towards to him. All of a sudden Jericho stops and he takes off his jacket as he turns to Austin as he begins to speak to him in a certain matter

images

Chris Jericho: There Steve the jacket is off. Now your vision won't get worse just lookin' at it since it bugged you so much. Steve when you put that world title belt over my shoulder earlier, and you acted like you were done, and came back did they ole': "I'm Stone Cold Steve Austin. I never run away". I knew that moment you were lying. Steve you wan't to run away from this match up. You know this match right here is going to be the hardest match up, and it is not because of CM Punk, it is not because of MVP, or even Cody Rhodes... it is because of me. Through out our careers Austiny you always knew I was one step ahead of you. You always knew that Chris Jericho can beat me on almost every given night. That is why Austin you put the title over my shoulder, you basically said I won here it is. Your the better man is what you were saying too me Steve. You know it and I know it Steve. You know that you can't defeat me, but you thought you can play mind games. Steve do you know who your trying to play with? I am the man who literally is known with messing with people's mind. I know how to get inside the human brain. I know what makes people tick. That is what makes me the best in this damn ring, and Steve at Summerslam it is not going to be you walking out of the Elimination chamber... having a good ole' time with a beer bash. No you will be waking up with the lights shining on bright.. bloodied.. battered.... wounded... you'll see me at the top of the ramp as the new... UWF World champion. That is the image you will see and trust me Steve the era of Y2J begins this Sunday... and there is not a damn thing you can do about it because that's the bottom line..

Jericho stops for a while as he grins

images

Jericho hears a mix reaction from the crowd as Jericho goes close to Austin's face and begins to speak

Chris Jericho: Because Y2J... said so.

Mix reaction from the crowd as Jericho leans against the ropes awaiting a response from either men​

OOC: If you wanna continue we can, but don't see much point into continuing it.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

EliminationChamber.jpg

"Stone Cold" Steve Austin(c) versus CM Punk versus Cody Rhodes versus Randy Orton versus MVP[ versus Chris Jericho

First off I wanna say this was a fun TTing sesh, and sorry guys would have loved to post more. Other guys would sometimes be late, also I was stuck in the Money in the Bank as well. Two multi man matches. Also what is with writers love for multi man matches? Anyways as for my prediction I will say it is a close one, hopefully I can pull out the win but if not hopefully I can work my way up... and finally get a one on one opportunity.

Blizzard missed his chance at GAB, in fact I chose him. As much as Prod tried I just see Blizzard walking away as champion

Open Challenge
RoodeStorm3.jpg

Chriss has done well here with Storm and I see him walking away

TripleEuro23.jpg

You know my pal has this one. I know people like BDC's Jarrett and personally with TTing with him on numerous occasions he is pretty good. The problems I see are some of the weird jokes he makes in his TT's that is for me. He does a good job with RP and TTing mix I will say, but still to say his TT's will come off as weird. Not to be insulting telling the truth here.

HawkinsGoldust3.jpg

Tappy won this one. Would love to see Hawkins get bumped up soon.

Money in The Bank Match
MoneyintheBank.jpg

This was a fun one, thought I did pretty well here. In the end I feel like we all did our best and hopefully I can maybe scratch out the win here.

TagTeamtitle-2.jpg

The justice league will be looking to stop this evil soon. Rey doesn't like it all too much.

TakerMorrison3.jpg

SBS has been busy, and DOD has been doing an awesome job. He is a huge threat as we all know.

BullyDanies.jpg

BEST CHARACTER RIGHT NOW. No joke when I say this Lewb's Ray is going to be the biggest threat for the UWF title in the near future. He plays Ray just like Ray does on TV, too good. Not to discredit RRS here, but when your TTing against a guy like Lewb, who also is known for making characters shine... you know it is going to be a tough one.

Put one of the MITBer's in this match and have them win.. if you think I'm joking I'm not.​

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen

Bray Wyatt almost twitches when he hears the word 'crazy' uttered by Rey Mysterio. He raises his microphone.

mqdefault.jpg

Bray Wyatt: There goes that word again, crazy. What is crazy justice Rey?... what does that mean exactly?. Justice for the crazy?, justice against the crazy?... some people say that Bray Wyatt is crazy, man, and I hope your justice extends to me. Some people refer to me as some kind of crazy man, as a zealot... as a psycho, but I tell them I ain't... I ain't any more crazy than any of you, for example. We've got the resident superhero who promises the 'amount of justice on display will be crazy'. Now I don't exactly know what that means, but I've got a feelin' it's got a lot to do about the fact that this man here, Rey Mysterio believes in his heart that he is in fact a superhero... and people call me crazy. But I must say, that he and I, are almost certainly two and the same thing, man. We're both brainwashin' y'all right now with our words. Rey here, well he's washing your minds clear of coherent thoughts. He's wipin' your mind of all the sense and sensibilities that you all should have and he's replacin' them with fear of evil people... and of course the urge to go out and spend all of your money on useless, material things like a lucha-libre mask. Man, that just ain't befittin' of a Superhero now is it?. Is it?. Come on Rey, IS IT?!.

Rey goes to answer, but Bray cuts him off and Mysterio steps back, hands on hips, shaking his head.

It's rude to interrupt Rey, ain't it now?. Not befittin' of a superhero. Which goes to prove my point. You ain't no 'superhero'... nah, man... you're a hoax. A liar. A bigger joker than that comic book villain guy. I ain't that big a reader.... other than the good book, but y'know who I'm talkin' about. Nah, you ain't no superhero but you've done one hell of a job convincin' everyone around here that you are, and for that, I say congratulations, man. But I don't look around now and see safe civilians... I look around and see brainwashed, morally corrupt and mentally inept sheep who depend on the likes of you to keep them and their kids safe, and it just eats me up inside Rey because I am the one they should lay their lives in the hands of. Not you. You, well you are just a mortal man. You may indeed be capable of some amazing athletic feats and I'm sure you've sold plenty of merchandise as a result, but can you truly say, TRULY, that you have saved anyone?... can you truthfully tell me that you can save all these people out here. No, you can't ; and it don't matter how you try to spin yer little web like that other superhero fellow, I can promise you that once these people see just how evil, and weak you are when I expose you and your faults at Summerslam, people are gonna be comin' to Bray Wyatt to save them, and maybe then I'll adopt the name of bein' Smackdown's resident Superhero... I mean, I'm already it's Angel in The Dirt after all...

and I can say that without putting it on a t-shirt, unlike you.

Bray Wyatt chuckles as he walks away from Rey, leaving him visibly seething, but being the good upstanding superhero he is, he chooses not to interrupt Bray, allowing him to continue. Bray Wyatt takes a seat up on the top rope, Eli is standing in front of him as he continues on his tirade.

Then there's the resident Super-villain, Batista. Batista, or Dave, I know you better than you know your own self. You just don't realise it yet. I do indeed know that you have great potential, or rather DID. Dave, I hate to break it to you, and I fear it may lead to my own bones being broken... but bones are bones and Bray Wyatt can never be broken, so I'll just say it. Your potential has been wasted already. You have shone in the past, and you desperately want to shine again, much along the same lines as Jeff Hardy. However, your anger, your rage, your hunger for blood and your lack of belief has caused you to continuously fail. Falling at the last hurdle, and yeah sure, maybe you have taken out former World Champions and put some big stars on the bench like Dean Ambrose, but at the end of the day, beating up little punks like Dean Ambrose won't make you a world champion. Beating prophets, messiahs, angels and TRUE superheroes like Bray Wyatt does and at this point you have yet to do that and that is because I know you better than anyone else. That inner rage is now out of control Dave, and there's nothing that the thinking Batista can do to stop it and it's just going to end up causing you to fail once more, just like The Great American Bash where you were too busy trying to end careers and feed your need for inflicting pain that actually winning the match. You almost ended my career that day, but you should know as everyone else does that an Angel's wings can never be clipped and I'm ready to fly once again and we'll see just how well a salivating, rabid dog does when he's trying to catch the hawk in the sky... the dove of peace and love, man... when he becomes Mister Money in The Bank.

I am that dove Dave, and I am ready for flight... come catch me...

Bray laughs as he turns to face the ramp. Batista stands seething, veins popping from his head and neck as Bray taunts him.

While Edge still stands there tryin' to look all impressive, I see the future for all of us, man, and it isn't some sort of tarot card readin' or tea leaves or nothin' like that, man. Nah, it's in plain sight to see. It's them big ol' ladders, as well as them tables and chairs, man. A world of hurt. That's what is in store for all of us. It's in store for me and I accept my near future for it will not be the end. I have been through hell before to reach my standing in the sky, and I am more than willing to go through what will be physical hell in order to reach the sky in this industry. And I find it real symbolic, I really do, that in order to ascend in this company, I will need to ascend up the rungs of that ladder. It's real symbolic, man, but what will also be symbolic is the image of Bray Wyatt standing, arms outstretched, the world's eyes firmed on me with the breifcase hanging from my hand. That will be symbolic of change that will incur here in UWF. On Smackdown. It will be symbolic of the 'Angel in The Dirt' taking flight. Spreading his wings and heading for the heavens, man, and them heavens they are brighter than the white light of the sun. That white heat that Jeff Hardy likes to compare himself to doesn't compare to the warmth of the glow that will emit from me when I grab my opportunity to become truly greater than I already am. When I reach TRUE greatness in the eyes of my future followers and those who care to be saved...

Bray leaves the ring, rolling out of it, slowly followed by the tall, lumbering Eli Cottonwood. Bray walks backwards up the ramp before falling back onto it into a comfortable lying position.

Man, I can just see it... and I know that Edge, Jeff, Zack, Dave and Rey don't wanna see that and they'll try their utmost to try and stop the progression in this world that NEEDS to happen due to their own insatiable greed being stronger than their belief. But that's ok. Hey, maybe Zack Ryder will actually show up to the ring on Sunday. But that's not certain. Nothing is certain. Nothing except the fact that I will win, because failure is not something that I enjoy. I felt failure, I tasted defeat at The Great American Bash where Ted DiBiase became King of The Mountain, but consider me now the heir apparent... the next in line, because I refuse to taste failure again. That loss at The Bash was the symbolic trip through hell that I have faced in my life many times before... I burned the remnants of that life, I burned them alive, and here I stand ready to set the stage alight at Summerslam and burn down the non-believers and set fire to those who doubt me. I will condemn all of you, and all of you who are no longer out here with us to walk the same path through hell that I have already done and we'll see if you remerge at the other side, and if you do, you will understand why I simply WILL NOT lose this match. I was born to be the true light in life, the centre of the universe and the one true force of good, love and light.

And when I stand atop that ladder, breifcase in hand, maybe some of you will come to realise that I am EVERYTHING that I say I am which means that I am everywhere, everything and everything that ever was and will be... I am The Angel in The Dirt, I have arrived in the present, I have been the past and I WILL be your future... I am your saviour and I am ready to save those who believe in Bray Wyatt, and GOOD THINGS!... come to those who believe in ME!, who believe in BRAY WYATT!... and I believe in Bray Wyatt, man... I believe I will be the victor at Summerslam and that I WILL be... forever...

Bray Wyatt lays straight flat on his back and begins to sing his signature little song.

TIIIIIIME... IS OOOOOON MYYYYYY SIIIIIDE... YES IT IS...

Bray rolls over and looks up at the breifcase that hangs above the ring and whispers his closing statement.

Believe.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score

The trash-talking has been FUCKING fantastic for this match and honestly, me & SBS took about 30 - 60 minutes on Skype discussing this match and the outcome..

Really, it was a hard choice, we narrowed it down two people at a time and the final two caused a lengthy discussion and hope you guys love the match, it's gonna be absolutely chaotic and you'll love it!

See you guys Sunday!

Last edited:

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Re: UWF Tag Team Championship - Black N' White Machine vs Your Enlighten Saviours

Daniel immediately lifts his microphone back up and cuts Sting off.

15yvya8.jpg

Daniel Bryan: “It's Showtime! It's Showtime!â€￾ Sting, the show is over for you. Your time is up. Do you think this stipulation that Vince McMahon, the biggest hypocrite in the entire wrestling business, do you think the stipulation he added intimidates either one of us? The fact is it doesn't one bit because our game plan since day one has been about being the Best that this company has to offer and proving our superiority to all those who deny us the title of being the Best. Sting, you just don't get it. You're not saying anything we don't already know. Somebody is leaving SmackDown after SummerSlam. We know this already. The point is that it can't possibly be Damien Sandow or myself because Samoa Joe and yourself, you just can't beat us. Joe, you still aren't 100 percent and Sting, I've already proven that I can make you tap out. At the end of the day, Nigel can refuse to count to 3 but he can't deny a submission and when I have one of you beat down and trapped inside of the YES Lock, there's nowhere to go and Nigel will be forced to look at his “boysâ€￾ the Black & White Machine be torn apart and decommissioned.

The crowd is booing Daniel as he runs down Sting and Daniel addresses this.

Daniel Bryan: You people jeer me because of your nostalgia feelings for Sting but at the end of the day, for all of the accolades and accomplishments that you have had in this industry, it doesn't change the fact that I am better than you in every single conceivable way. They will look back years from now and they will recognize the greatness that I possess and they will know why I am The Best Wrestler In The World and why people like CM Punk and Chris Jericho, they are the true wannabes. So go ahead and boo me now. Hate me. Do what you have to do because the fact of the matter is that you only boo me because you know I'm right. You know that everything that comes out of my mouth is fact. I don't sit around like Sting and Joe and try to come up with clever insults and quips to use against my opponent in a petty game of trash talking. Everything that I say is a product of truth. You did tap out to me and I can do it again in a heartbeat, Stinger. And deep down, you know that.

Daniel then turns his attention to Samoa Joe.

Daniel Bryan: And Joe, I see you over there with your knuckles scraping the ground like the neanderthal that you are, I haven't forgotten about you. You haven't been inside a ring since my good friend Dave Batista obliterated you and yet you still talk a big game. Why is that? Why does it sound like your only hope in surviving this match is if your buddy Nigel gets involved? Joe, let me reassure you that Nigel won't even dare get involved in our match at SummerSlam because the wounds are still fresh from the Great American Bash. He knows what I'm capable of doing to him and if he tries anything, well there's a YES Lock in his future and, if I get fired, I get fired.....and then the gloves really come off then. So Joe, your plan just got turned on its head. You're going out there and being fed to the wolves because I know where you're vulnerable, Damien knows where you're vulnerable and we have no problem targeting them.

Daniel paces around the ring staring at Joe and Sting who are clutching their Tag Team Championships tight.

dbrybitw.jpg

Daniel Bryan: Yeah, that's right. Grip those titles tight and cherish them because your time being fake champions is almost up. You see, those titles are ours and should have been ours right from the start but Nigel, he likes to play mind games and he likes to screw hard-working people out of what they deserve so think of SummerSlam as a righting of wrongs if you will. Not only will we become UWF Tag Team Champions, Not only will we send one of you packing and running to the welcoming arms of the B-Show RAW, Not only will Nigel have to swallow his pride and do it himself but it becomes step one in our Revolution. Just like the patriots of this fair country in 1776 declared their independence from the tyrannical reign of the evil monarch of Great Britain, Damien Sandow and Daniel Bryan do the same thing by denouncing their rule and giving freedom to the oppressed and being what we have set out to become and that is Your Enlightened Saviors and SummerSlam will be what it has always been destined to be and that is, quite simply, a War.

Daniel lowers his microphone and all 4 men glare at each other from across the ring as the scene fades to black.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Re: UWF Summerslam - James Storm vs Robert Roode

James Storm looks down to the mat as he looks pretty angry.

noavlc.jpg

"The Cowboy" James Storm:

So, Bobby. 'Ya criticize me fo' saying "BANG" but 'ya stay here like nothin' happened and 'ya say your catchphrase two times in a row? Dat jus' shows me and these people dat 'ya really are da' one who can't say many things 'bout your opponent when it's time ta'. Yer too worried 'bout lookin' good. Yer too worried 'bout lookin' inteligent which yer obviously not. Yer too
worried 'bout erry'thin' but so as yer worried 'bout erry'thin, 'ya fail at erry'thin'. 'Ya always wanna sound good on da' mic but somehow 'ya always lose it and say somethin' dat erry'body knows ain't da' truth. Erry'body here knows yer not on da' top of da' ladder, erry'body knows yer not Dee IT Factore of Professional 'Rasslin. But as far as I'm concerned, all those lies don't matter. There's only one dat really gets under ma' skin when I hear 'ya say it. 'Ya said yer gonna beat me 'cause yer better than me 'cause yer not. I am better than 'ya. 'Ya shouldn't look me down as da' one yer better than, 'ya shouldn't even look me down as da' one who is better than 'ya. 'Ya should look at me as da' one who is da' best in da' whole freakin' world 'cause like it or not, 'ya can't even compare yerself ta' me and there's nothin' 'ya can do 'bout it.

Storm takes a step back and points at Roode with his hand.

Look at 'ya. 'Ya not only left a shit in yer mouth when 'ya said yer better than me, 'ya also left a shit in yer mouth when 'ya said classy. I know 'ya, Bobby. 'Ya stand right here in dis right, 'ya wear a suit and I can see in yer eyes dat 'ya hate it. 'Ya hate pretendin' ta' be someone yer clearly not. 'Ya always wanted ta' be the center of attention, 'ya always wanted to be in da' spotlight but 'ya couldn't do it wit' yer actions, 'ya couldn't do it in da' ring so 'ya decided ta' change your personality ta' make yerself relevant. 'Ya gave yerself da' nickname "IT Factor" of pro 'rasslin. 'Ya came from an honest man ta' a lil' coward who is more worried 'bout politics than 'bout his matches. I know 'ya don't want ta' do what 'ya do, I know 'ya don't wanna act da' way 'ya act but 'ya have to 'cause it's dee' only way people will care 'bout 'ya. Sure, they will boo da' hell outta 'ya but at least you'll have their attention. See? 'Ya didn't expose me, I exposed 'ya ba' sayin' all a' dis and Summerslam is already 'bout to happen. At the end of Summerslam 'ya will grab yer bag, yer belt and 'ya will leave dee' arena. But 'ya know what? After 'ya lose ta' me, nobody will care 'bout 'ya. Reporters won't be waiting dee' entire day jus' ta' ask 'ya couple a' questions. After Summerslam 'ya will be nothin' more than an exposed, beaten, bruised wannabe of a champion.

"I said it before and I'll say it again." Really? How.many.times.will.'ya.repeat...that?! I'm fading, I'm fading in boredom. I don't even have ta' listen ta' 'ya 'cause 'ya only repeat yerself like a broken jukebox. Erry'time 'ya come out here 'ya say how yer da' best, how yer mo' than me, how the thought of 'ya needing me makes 'ya sick. It makes people wanna chant "SAME OLD SHIT". They watch You Dubya Eff 'cause they don't wanna see da' same old shit erry' week. If they wanted to, they would watch Tee En Ay. Anyway...where did I stop? Oh, I know. 'Ya get sick of a thought that 'ya need me? 'Ya do but it's not 'cause it's true. 'Ya get sick 'cause deep inside a' 'ya, 'ya know 'ya need me. 'Ya need me ta' shine. Don't worry, you'll shine. You'll shine like da' sun itself 'cause I will make 'ya shine at Summerslam. 'Ya know wha'? 'Cause I'm a good guy and I will make 'ya shine fo' da' last...time...ever!

As Storm says the words "last...time...ever", he gets closer to Roode with every single word.

NOPE. 'Ya ain't right, again. But I could care less 'cause 'ya ain't right ever since 'ya came down ta' dis ring. Truth does not anger me 'cause I know it. I know the truth, I know da' dark side of ma'self. 'Ya can say bad things 'bout me and say 'ya jus' made me angry but that ain't da case. I don't hide behind walls ta' cover ma' history, ta' cover ma' wrongs. These people know I made mistakes, these people know I've been to jail and of there wasn't fo' 'rasslin' and ma' family, I would probably be still there. Fans know da' truth 'bout me? I don't care! They still buy ma' merchandise, they still cheer fo' me when I run through dat curtain, they still are Da' Cowboy fans although they know ma' dark side, although they know I've made mistakes in da' past. Me and ma' fans, we have connection and dat's somethin' you'll never have 'cause ta' have connection wit' fans, 'ya have ta' have fans first and after what 'ya did last year and what yer doin' now, nobody will ever cheer fo' 'ya. Nobody will ever come ta' 'ya at an airport and ask 'ya fo' a photo. Now dat's da' really difference between me and 'ya. I don't hide behind lies, I face da' truth. I live ba' many sayings and one of them is "Only the truth of who you are, if realized, will set you free."

'Ya were successful befo' 'ya were a part of Beer Money? No, you were not. Befo' I raised 'ya up da' rankings, 'ya were nothin' mo' than a lil' manie danie from Canade who wanted ta' make a name fo' himself. Remember when 'ya were a part of Team Canada? Nobody and I mean NOBOY gave a crap 'bout 'ya. In fact, nobody gave a crap 'bout Team Canada. Ta' dis very day, nobody even gives a crap 'bout Canada itself. 'Ya wonder wha' we hate Canadian people? 'Cause 'ya hate 'Merican people and in 'Merica, erry' single man would grab a gun, a knife and if you'd say somethin' bad 'bout him, he would shoot 'ya right between yer eyes, cut off yer head and make his dog eat it. I am an American, ask yerself, do 'ya wanna make me angry?

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Re: Summerslam - Bully Ray Vs. Christopher Daniels

Christopher Daniels laughed out almost hysterically. His expression changed dramatically and fast as he became completely serious.

135%20-%20christopher_daniels%20pleased_face%20tna.png

Christopher Daniels: “You’ll decide if I make it huh? That’s worth a laugh or two I suppose. You are so sure of yourself, that’s even funnier. Don’t get me wrong, I applaud your confidence, but if you think for one second that you will emerge from SummerSlam the victor, well let’s just say that’s wishful thinking. You think I haven’t done my homework on you? I’ve been watching you every week since our first match, watching your every move. While you constantly won, or simply wrestled, I studied you. And you may think you have my number, I however haven’t been showing you everything that I have in my repertoire. The weapon in my arsenal come in all shapes and sizes my friend, and I can tell you something, I have an itchy trigger finger. Come SummerSlam I will show you just what I have in store for you. And you may think, because of my small stature that I am of no real threat. That’s the mistake that will cost you in the long run. Now, I know you’re just itching to hurt me, but you are in fact playing it smart. But I can also see that you are angry, and that could easily cloud your judgement. I have to ask you though, this Appletini comment you constantly spew in my direction, is it supposed to anger me?

Yes, I have spoken to a few people in the back, perhaps they were unemployed, but I don’t think that should worry me so much. Once I beat you at SummerSlam, I will be nowhere near that unemployment line. In fact, I’d imagine I’d be rewarded greatly for my victory. Now, you stated that you have been around for a long time, but never got the push he rightfully deserved. I don’t think I need to tell a man with your experience that in order to get noticed; you have to push a few boundaries. You have to show them you are ready for the big time. The fact that you are just now doing that makes me wonder, are you having a midlife crisis Bubba? Are you finally seeing how pathetic you have been all these years, and now think it’s time for a good push. Much like me, you don’t have many years left. Soon we’ll have to step away from the ring to allow the younger guys to finally see the kind of career both you and I have seen. You a multiple time tag team champion, me, quite possibly the king of the Indy scene.

We have both had illustrious careers. And now, here we are, meeting under a certain circumstance. We both want one last good run; we both want one thing, to be on top of that ladder we have struggled to climb for years. We are both however in each other’s way. Unfortunately, we don’t like each other, so in order to get passed the other; we have to destroy the other. I have no problems doing just that, as I am sure you also don’t have a problem with that. You constantly go to your TwittER machine and spew the same crap, but with different words. Saying you’re going to destroy me at SummerSlam and so on.

IMG_1008.jpg

At this point, Daniels takes a moment to collect his thoughts as he paces in the ring and looks at the crowd around him. He finally continues with his speech.

tumblr_m98j5cFzml1r8g759o1_500.jpg

Come SummerSlam Bully, it will come down to just you and I. Nobody else, you’ll be looking me dead in the eyes from one corner, as I do the same with you from the other corner. When that bell rings, it will signal the beginning of an epic battle that will see two powerful forces facing each other head on! It will signal for two amazing careers to clash, one career will soar, while the other possibly drifts into nothingness. And as the cloud of smoke clears, and the final bell has been rung; the onlookers will see one lone man standing over his fallen opponent. The world will see the downfall of a bully, and the rise of a fallen angel. SummerSlam, it all comes to a head! At SummerSlam, my wish will had been granted as I end your tirade! No longer will anybody have to fear the big bad bully!

Daniels has slowly gotten out of the ring by the end of that last statement and is slowly walking up the ramp towards the entrance area, but still continues to stare at Bully Ray.

daniels.jpg

So Bubba, I want you to think of how you will come back from such a beating, such a loss as I have my hand raised in victory as you look on lying on your back. And as you watch me walking up the ramp, to the cheer of the crowd, as the medics tend to your wounds, I want you to remember that image. Remember my smiling face as I walk out of SummerSlam, not a beaten and destroyed man as you claim I will be. No, I will the total opposite of that, I may be beaten slightly, but in the end, the wounds I suffer at SummerSlam will be a testament of what I am willing to do to stop you. See you at SummerSlam Bubba! Get plenty of rest; you will need all the energy you can muster when you meet me.

And with that final statement, Daniels exits via the entrance tarp and walks into the backstage area, leaving Bully Ray to his thoughts, and the cheering of the crowd.​

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Re: Hardcore Championship - Curt Hawkins vs. Goldust

33abdr8.jpg

Goldust:
"Hello ladies and gentlemen, it is I, YOUR Hardcore champion and the premier Raw Superstar, Curt Hawkins"... Curt Hawkins, they say that imitation is the greatest form flattery and I do wish to flatter you oh so greatly. You see since day one here in the UWF, it has always been about me and you. Me, you, and that Hardcore Championship. In fact, before I entered the ring in UWF I dreamed about getting 'hardcore' with you Curtis, you naughty boy. I dreamed about you singing 'Winds of Change' whilst I mamed, and hurted you and you hurt me right back and it made me... very, very excited. So when that time came when I made my grand première I almost... exploded... with the most absolute delight when it was announced that we would meet at Summerslam in the glow of that summer sun, where the nights are short and the days long so let's say we make the most out of what short night time we have Curt, let's set the night on fire. Let's get, hardcore. Oh, yes... you can call me goldilocks whilst we 'do it' in the moonlight, when we go 'hardcore', but just remember that goldilocks got to sleep in the bears bed and eat the bears porridge before running away unscathed and boy, oh, boy, I just can't wait to indulge in your sweet, sweet porridge big bear.

Yes, you have indeed been the most wonderful Hardcore Champion and I give you the uttermost credit on your accomplishments but my lust for gold does not end when faced with the challenge... or rather, the absolute delight, of getting hardcore with a big bear. Oh, no, naughty boy Curt Hawkins, my lust is endless. It knows no boundries and I will do anything... absolutely anything to get my hands on not only you... but that Hardcore Championship, and that I want for keeps. So when we both enter the ring this Sunday night, in the glow of the Hollywood sun, I hope you realise that this is the final cut on our most fabulous blockbuster, it's the summer smash hit, it's the extravaganza in August... but at the end of this story,the good guy... that's you, good guy... doesn't win... no, this time the freaks come out to play and play they will, and they will win. I can't wait to play this game with you Curty baby, I can't wait to play with you... and I can't wait to freak you out of this atmosphere because you deserve it, you really do. I want you to show me the absolute worst time, I want to be hurt, I want to be invigorated... but at the end of it all, all I really want is the Hardcore Championship around my golden waist and for you... to never, forget the name of... Goooooldust.

Is that to much to ask?.

Status
Not open for further replies.