UWF 2012: Past NXT Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Re: UWF NXT - Michael McGillicutty vs. Johnny Curtis

[video=youtube;kiCJMxJfyl0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiCJMxJfyl0&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Johnny Curtis's music hits and quite a few fans start cheering as he comes slowly striding out with a mic already in hand. He stops and walks to the left of the stage and begins speaking.

Johnny Curtis
Whoa whoa whoa cool your jets there perfection jr. You know when you say hurtful things like that, you make puppies cry. I'm actually a little hurt you felt that way about us. I don't know if you watched any of our matches back then but it looked like we were having a hell of a lot of fun and that's all I really want here bud. You want to know the reason why you're always so moody and feeling bad? You take yourself way to seriously. You lose a match and then get all pissy because you feel you can do better. You ever think you're just not that good? I mean I didn't want to bring up the fact that we teamed up because quite frankly no one cares. We used to be cool but I can tell now that you've changed for the worst. You may regret teaming with me but one thing you'll regret more is telling me that because now I won't pull any punches.

The crowd cheers the thought of Curtis putting McGillicutty in his place. Johnny starts walking back and forth on the stage and continues speaking.

And you want to talk about winning streaks, you're completely correct. After Survivor Series, someone will have a four match winning streak and be on their way to becoming a champion but that certain someone is me. You beat Rhino, if you can call it that, and beat Robert Roode, a man my partner defeated easily, because he was too injured to fight. I beat Sheamus and Brock Lesner. The very next week, Sheamus didn't forfeit because he was injured, he quit, running away from me like a baby. It's pretty obvious he was afraid of me and can you blame him. He just sat by as my woman was lifted into the air and hit with an F5 by Shrek. I was going to take out my frustrations on Sheamus but he got some sense knocked into him and ran. I still have this pent up rage and it just so happens you're my opponent next week. Talk about bad luck.

Curtis gives off a creepy smirk on the side of his face. He takes a couple steps back and leans his arm against the titantron with the mic in the other hand.

I always find it funny that you think you're even remotely perfect in any way. I mean look at you. You look absolutely miserable, you don't look good, you can barely win a match and you want everyone to think you're perfect. Sorry bud but it just doesn't work that way. Now I'm not saying I'm perfect either. I mean sure I do have perfect qualities like my movie star good looks but I know my weakness in the ring and that's usually where Derrick comes in but like you said he won't be there in my corner but that will only make me fight harder. Derrick will be back soon and we'll be right back on track to becoming Tag Team Champions while you will still suffer from your incompetence. You heard that right Mike, I'm going up while you're going down but don't think I need Derrick as a crutch or anything. If I can strike fear into an Irish king, I'm pretty sure I can beat a fellow rookie. I mean, this is NXT and I did win my season. How'd you win your season? Oh wait that's right you didn't win.

Curtis smiles as some of the crowd cheers him on. He leans back on the titantron and awaits McGillicutty's retort.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
UWF NXT - Abyss vs. Bully Ray

*GONG...GONG*
[video=youtube;hqzKjPn7YSY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqzKjPn7YSY[/video]

The entire arena gets covered in red hue once again. A guitar riff is still playing when out comes Abyss. Abyss walks through the curtain. He is wearing a jacket and he has a hood on his head. Abyss is just standing on the stage as he looks into the crowd. He then begins walking down the ramp with his hands extended and flames cover the entrance ramp.

2n02bmu.jpg

When Abyss is in front of the ring he climbs to the apron. After a while Abyss steps over the ropes and enters the ring. He then puts his hand through the ropes and an announcer gives him a microphone. Abyss raises it to his mouth and begins to speak.

23hue6v.jpg

"The Monster",Abyss:

The one who is behind this mask is the one who should be the number one contender f
or the NXT World Heavyweight Championship. I should be the number one contender after what happened last week on NXT. Last week on NXT I was booked to face the unlikely team of Rhino and R-Truth along with Bully Ray. I was good with the decision Sting has made when he booked that match because me and Bully...as much as I hate to admit it we could have gotten along and we could have beaten Rhino and R-Truth. But no...not anymore. What Bully did last week is unacceptable and next week, he will pay for it. See, Bully...you could have just walk down to the ring, stand on the apron and take a victory because everybody knows that I would carry you and you would just stand there and argue with people in the front row. But no, you decided to take a break in attempt to screw me and I know why. Because you are intimidated by me. You thought that Rhino might Gore me and put me on the injured list but you were sorely mistaken. I defeated Rhino and now I am standing here, ready to make you pay for your sins...ready to take your number one contender spot.

Abyss makes a little pause and when he begins to talk once again we can hear anger in his voice.

You call yourself a number one contender for a World Championship? How dare you?! A number one contender is supposed to be doing his best to show the current champion that he has what it takes to take his title but what you are showing Randy Orton is that when it is time to wrestle you do not step to the challenge like a man you pretend to be, you are showing Randy Orton that when it is time to wrestle and b
e a man, you put your tail between your legs and you run away like a coward a really are. Yes, you are a coward and a hypocrite. You are always talking about how though you are, how nobody can match with you when it comes to wrestling but that is not the truth. If that would be truth, last week you would come out even if you had both your legs broken and you would do what you are supposed to do...wrestle. But no, after one brutal match you decide to take a break so you do not embarras yourself because you know that when you are not in your best condition, you are nothing special and you cannot get the job done!

Abyss gets closer to the camera but after a while he turns towards the entrance ramp.

Next week I will expose you, Bully and I will show everybody that a number one contender who defeat CM Punk to "earn" his spot is not a number one contender at all. I will show everybody your weakness and when everything is done and your body is left in the middle of the ring, tortured...you will no longer have a high opinion about yourself. When I beat you and take your spot, the only thing left for you to do will be tweeting. You can grab your phone, sit down at your home, pout yourself a glass of whiskey like an old alcoholic and you are and you can lock yourself in your fantasy world.

Abyss begins to laugh and waits for Bully to come out.

Ozymandias

Reaction score
UWF NXT - The Miz vs Brock Lesnar

AWWWWWWESOME!

[video=youtube;W_qFmGEd_Bo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_qFmGEd_Bo[/video]

“I Came to Play†hits as The Miz makes his way out to the stage. There’s no time for pouts or poses today, The Miz storms straight down the ramp, rolls straight into the centre of the ring and demands a mic. Once the mic is in his hand he paces quickly up and down before stopping in the dead-centre of the ring

The-Miz-Entrance.jpg

The Miz: Cut the music! Cut the damn music!

The Miz is most definitely not his usual self. He’s face is red with rage, and he’s grimacing in anger

Y’know, just when I think I’ve gotten everyone’s attention, just when I think I’m finally getting the respect I deserve, I get thrown the mother of all curve balls. Loyal viewers as you already know I have one of the most important matches of my career coming up in just under two weeks’ time at Survivor Series; The Miz versus Michael McGillicutty for the right to be declared number one contender for the NXT World Championship Title.

Matches don’t come much bigger than this; this match could make or break my entire career here in the UWF. Win and I go on to face either Randy Orton or Bully Ray for the title. Lose? I slip back down to mid-card mediocrity. The margins are razor thin and I cannot afford for any distractions or complications which could affect my preparation. Then I see the card for Monday Night NXT…

Really Sting?! Really?! Brock Lesnar? I mean, what the hell are you playing at? Brock Lesnar is not a wrestler, he’s a certified maniac! He’s not interested in having a fair match in this ring; he’s only interested in inflicting the most amount of pain in the shortest amount of time. Do you really think that’s a reasonable way for me to prepare for the match of my life? By trying to avoid ending the night in a wheelchair!? It’s a goddamn liberty.

Meanwhile you got my Survivor Series opponent Michael McGillicutty facing – of all people – Johnny Curtis! I mean, COME ON! Sting what you’ve effectively done here is throw me to the lions like a Christian while simultaneously giving McGillicutty a kitten for Christmas! It’s completely ridiculous.

The Miz looks angry as hell but the crowd are loving his frustration, much to his chagrin. He narrows his eyes as he looks around at the crowd, beginning to regain his focus

images2.jpg

However, the match is booked and it appears there is nothing I can do about it. In that case I turn my attention to you Brock Lesnar. Brock when I came back to NXT after my hiatus you were my first match. From that point on I’ve remained undefeated, successfully overcoming every obstacle put in my way. That first night we locked horns on NXT, I took a beating… but I still got the victory. You on the other hand gave me a beating, but in the end had nothing to show for it. This is a pattern that has continued to develop in recent weeks; I pick up wins and enhance my career, you carry out beatings and tread water. Now, if I were you I’d be asking my manager what the hell the plan was here and how exactly he was earning his pay check.

So let me suggest something to you that I think might be mutually beneficial Brock. Here’s a crazy -out there - idea, how about on this coming Monday, we have ourselves a wrestling match? That’s right, a plain old, hooking up in the squared circle. A match that’s decided by pin-fall or submission, an F5 or a Skull-Crushing Finale. We step inside the ring, fight it out, one man is declared winner and perhaps most importantly, both men WALK out of the ring.

If you pull off the upset and actually beat me fair and square then you get a helluva scalp against the hottest property right now in the UWF; The Miz. If I win, then I get the victory no one can claim is tainted and you avoid the risk of suspension or falling even further down the card – if that’s possible. The way I see it Brock, you’re the only one who can lose by not agreeing to this arrangement, and Paul Heyman; why don’t you actually start acting like a manager and give your client some decent advice for once, then you might actually further his career as opposed to dragging into the gutter with yours and-

Before he can continue he’s interrupted…

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
UWF NXT: Seth Rollins vs. CM Punk

"Flesh It Out" by Blues Saraceno begins playing as Seth Rollins comes out from behind the curtain in a very ecstatic mood as he waves his hands around in the air. Once he arrives at the center of the stage, he begins to slap it furiously to display his excitement.

ecdLK.gif

Rollins then grabs a microphone.

084.jpg

Seth Rollins:

I'm going to be made famous. That exact quote CM Punk delivered towards me on last week's N-X-T. Now listen up, the past two weeks I've came extremely close to capturing a victory but sadly I haven't been able to do so. The Miz has outsmarted me, hey, I can only blame myself for the loss. But what I don't blame myself on is the fact CM Punk thought his attack on me would be the smartest thing to do, it certainly wasn't. I don't need YOU to make me FAMOUS. I don't want to be famous just yet, technically you could still call me a 'Rookie' and I'd live by that word. I've only been here for such a short time yet I've made enough impact... People have seen me as a threat, sure I've been victorious and I've been on the ground fall for the 3 count but every single week I have motivation to go further and better than last week. These losses aren't going to eat me up at all, in fact they've just made me want to beat the hell out of you Phil. You were formally on RAW for a short time until you realized you couldn't handle it, you couldn't handle losing and it's why you QUIT. Because you are a QUITTER, unlike me, I don't quit... I keep going, if I cannot be victorious one week, I'll bounce back from it eventually and find my winning ways. Is this why you requested to be on N-X-T? Do you see us as jokes? Because I certainly don't think for one second that anybody in that locker room is seen as a joke, there's some hefty fines for you to pay to even think you can crawl up the roster here. I'm competing for the nXtreme Championship at Survivor Series, mind you that ain't an easy test and I've yet to speak about that, but that's for another day. Today, we speak about you Phil...

The 'Straight Edge Superstar', 'The Former ROH Superstar', yeah... We spent our times in the indies together. During those times, I honestly thought we got along quite well but it wasn't until you made impact. You made the big leagues before I did, that's where your behavior started to change... You became a jerk. Out of proportion you'd start randomly attacking people, you preached to these people to follow your footsteps. But I, I, Seth Rollins will not follow anybody's footsteps nor should people follow mine. Whilst I may say things that allows these people to respect me, I do not want them to imitate others, I'm sorry folks but hey, anything's better than following CM Punk who's in the locker room somewhere!

The crowd cheers for Rollins as they get behind him.

These cheers are what keeps me motivated Phil. I know you're going to come out here, try drop a 'pipebomb' or two... Speak about 'Straight-Edge' and all that crap... Man, someone get me bed so I can sleep because I know you're quite the talker. I'm surprised you didn't take up politics at all Punk, because it seems to me that everything you 'see' around here has something to do with 'politics'. This week, I will find my winning ways once again and this week I finally get my revenge, sure I'll deliver a phase of Paroxysm and throw myself into a frenzy but I have every right to. You rightfully screwed me out from being victorious yet you say it's because you want me to be famous... Well pal, I might as well be famous once you've suffered a BLACKOUT! It's like Going to Sleep but you never... ever... wake up from it. Sounds like a nightmare right Phil? Well, I am going to be your nightmare, just remember the doors are wide open so if you plan on leaving anytime soon, the door's wide open. But first, make sure you do turn up. I've got business to deal with!

Blizzard

Reaction score
R-Truth vs. Zack Ryder

Fade. The camera's cut backstage where we find an visibly angry R-Truth arguing with himself. Or, he's arguing with Little Jimmy. No one ever really knows. The camera's zoom into the former nXtreme Champion as we get a hold of his "conversation".

R-Truth: I ain't ate the las' carrot, Jimmy! I already told you, I walked to my locker room to get the 'xtra bottle o' lotion, came back, an' the carrot was gone! W-... don't interrupt me Jimmy! With that bein' said, how the hell you gon' say I ate the las' carrot when you was with me the entire time? You goin' blind, Jimmy? Did ol' Stinga' do somethin' to you? Did that leprechaun ship jump an' come an' whip yo' ass again? Heh.

R-Truth shared a laugh with himself, as he looked down by his side, with a smile across his face. Truth looked up, as something caught his eye. Truth begins to stare dead straight into the camera's, as he walks up toward it. Truth puts his face in to the camera's, breathing into it before rubbing it away. Truth walks back to Little Jimmy, before speaking once again.

JwSqt.jpg

R-Truth: Oh, lookie 'ere, Jimmy! The camera's bein' held by the men whom I can't speak o' is 'ere! I knew y'all were comin' to give NXT's resident Top Dog the best interview they had in a while. An' trust me, it's gon' save y'all. The Truth's been absent lately, an' he's been watchin' the interviews an' GOOD LORD DO THEY SUCK ROOSTA'! Y'all had your Sting's, y'all Rhino's, y'all everyone's an' dawg, I feel you. If I was you, I would've been fallin' asleep while they were doin' their thin'. But, but, le's do this, 'cause this is gon' be the BES' interview y'all had in a while. Ready, set, GO!

R-Truth patiently waited for the interview to begin, but the camera man had different plans. The camera man awkwardly stared at The Truth, before breaking the silence.

Camera Man: Uh, Truth, I'm sorry, but we didn't have a interview scheduled for you today. In fact, ever since you lost the nXtreme Title, you haven't exactly been "Top Dog" around here. We just heard ruckus so we decided to film it, that's all.

R-Truth interrupted the camera man, as he begun to violently scream.

Inxhp.jpg

R-Truth: WHAT!? That's all? That's all? Look pal, I don't know what kind o' spiders you've been a crunchin' an' a sniffin' but get a damn clue. Do you know who the hell I am? I'm The Truth, an' truth is, you slackin' 'round 'ere, buddy. I should get yo' ass fired for not recoginizin' true talent 'round 'ere! But, it's okay, it's okay, since I'm a GOOOOOOOD R-Truth, I'm gon' let this slide. I'm gon' act like this NEVER happened an' we gon' start fresh. So, basically, here's the dealio, partna', you gon' interview me, y'know, ask me the usual questions an' I'm gon' answer 'em? Get it? GOOD.

R-Truth nodded his head, as he once again patiently awaited.

Camera Man: Um, okay, Mr. Truth. Uh, first question, tonight you're scheduled in the opening bout to face off against fellow Survivor Series opponent, Zack Ryder. Your thoughts?

R-Truth broke out into laughter, as he patted air next to him, or Little Jimmy. Truth had a huge smile on his face, as he continued.

R-Truth: Zack Ryder? ZIPPITY DO DA! This dude right 'ere is funny, dawg! This dude right 'ere is the luckiest animal to ever step foot in a NXT ring. Now, I'm gon' explain to y'all why tha's correct. This dude beat me! He beat me! Words like that usually never escape my mouth but GOOD GOLLY he beat me! I was shocked jus' as all o' you. I don't know how the dude did it but he beat me an' y'know, I'll let it by. I'll let it by 'cause not everyone gets a victory over The Truth. So, KUDOS TO YOU MR. RYDER. Soak in the moment 'cause it'll be the LAST time that will ever happen. You got lucky, plain an' simple you Long Island goof. Tha's all you'll ever be, a over tanned, under talented, goof. Tha's why these people don't take you seriously an' will NEVER take you seriously! Shit, you the 'xact opposite o' me, homie. You a goof, an' I'm as real as real can get. I don't fake like a bunch o' these losers in the back. When I want somethin', you best believe I'm gon' get it. An' I want this win come NXT. Most importantly, I want you to remember this match an' remember how yo' dreams? Was destroyed by The Truth. You best believe that!

R-Truth goes to walk away, but stops mid way. Truth spins around, before quickly walking into the camera's view, with a intense expression across his face.

R-Truth: An' before I fo'get...

R-Truth violently slapped the camera man as he falls down to the ground, and the camera's fall with him. We can hear Truth screaming the words "And don't EVER disrespect me again, dawg!" as he walked away. The camera's soon cut to black. Fade.​

Aniking

Reaction score

McGillicutty continues to stand with his arms folded, looking directly at Curtis. McGillicutty is clearly unimpressed with the cheap shot at the end there, and he's about to tell Curtis just what he thinks as he raises the microphone back to his mouth.

McGillicutty9.jpg

Michael McGillicutty: I can't believe you just pulled the rookie card out of the hat and attempted to make it sound relevant, like it actually means a damn thing. Come on, Johnny, we all know the first two seasons of that show produced the real talent, whereas the ones that followed disappointed in more ways than one, so quite frankly that statement counts for little. The fact you're actually proud of winning the third season is just... it's just pathetic. You were the champion of wannabes, yet where exactly did it get you, huh? You like to bring up the fact you won the third season, but you fail to mention how massively you failed afterwards. But don't worry, I'm your pal, so I'll go ahead and remind everybody of just how it went for Johnny Curtis. There's actually not much to say because you really didn't do a thing after that. You won the season, showed up on the Smackdown titantron for a couple of weeks and once poured milk over your head, which was just genius, and then you wound up on the fifth season of NXT like nothing happened. That's great, Johnny, you should be very proud of yourself there, but in the meantime I was attempting to build a name for myself yet wasn't held back by lack of ability like you. You know as well as I do that politics plays a big part in this business, and the reality is I was on the wrong end of it all.

That statement visibly bugs McGillicutty, but he easily brushes it off and continues his tirade.

Michael McGillicutty: I may not have won my season of NXT, but there isn't any doubt in my mind that I'm the most talented superstar to come out of that show. It's only right that I debuted on UWF's reincarnation of NXT, soon moving on to become NXT Champion next month after I beat The Miz next Sunday night at Survivor Series and become the number one contender. See Johnny, while you and Derrick have your sights set on second best in the form of the Tag Team Championships, I'm destined for the top. I'm perfection, I've said it before and I'll say it for as long as it's necessary. I don't settle for second best, in fact it's an insult to even have to lower myself to such a level or associate with anybody pleased to just be signed to the roster. That's why we didn't work as a tag team, Johnny, and it's because you're too happy with just being seen. I strive to improve and ensure that what I can do in this ring sees me become successful, which is exactly why I take myself seriously and know that deep down I can win every single match I compete in. In my mind I've not even been properly defeated, and sooner rather than later that mindset is going to carry me towards a World Championship.

McGillicutty is booed by the crowd, which prompts him to pause for a moment. Throughout the pause he's wagging a finger at Curtis, clearly suggesting he still has something to say.

Michael McGillicutty: But the same cannot be said for you, Johnny. You're here to have fun, you're here to make friends, and it's that attitude that's going to see you fail time and time again. You're a joke, it's a simple as that, and the one regret I have in my career is wasting my time teaming with you. Whatever possessed me to do such a stupid thing I'll never know, but now I'm making up for lost time. You held me back, because frankly I carried our team on my shoulders and that was a burden I couldn't bear any longer. You were too focused on how good you looked, hitting on woman who found you creepy, and you just wanted to party every night. I worked hard on my in-ring craft, and now I have come out the other end a complete superstar and one that's destined for greatness. My father will look down on me and will smile as I siege through the NXT roster, earn myself a shot at the NXT Championship, and capitalise on my opportunity first go. That's what I have going for me, Johnny, but as for you? Well, after Monday night when I outclass you in between these ropes, nobody's going to care what you do with your career. All you'll be is another victim of the Personification of Perfection. Simple!

McGillicutty shrugs his shoulders and grins at Curtis, followed by gazing out at the booing crowd. The man is full of confidence, but now he must play the waiting game and wait for a response from the unusual Johnny Curtis.

Lewb

Reaction score
Re: UWF NXT - Abyss vs. Bully Ray

Abyss does not have to wait long to invoke a response as pretty much immediately......

[video=youtube_share;d9DMath_ZxQ]http://youtu.be/d9DMath_ZxQ[/video]

As "The Beaten Path" plays through the speakers it is apparent that Bully Ray has no time for his usual entrance. He already has a microphone and his music gets cut short by him responding to Abyss straight away.

Bully Ray: There is no tweeting tonight Abyss! That is where you are wrong. So how about you keep your misinformed gums from flapping for five solitary minutes and I will show you the error of your thoughts Pal! First off.... You are not the number one contender to the NXT World title... Because you have already been the number one contender, and every single person in this arena, and every single person at home watched you emulate a slut live at King of the Ring.... You blew it! You had your opportunity against Randy Orton and low and behold, all your hard work in the Gold Rush tournament paid off for absolutely nothing. The hole in your ticket has been stamped, your time has expired, it is time for you to go to the back of the line, because the only person getting a title shot around here any time soon... Is ME!

By this time Bully was in the center of the ring and pointing at himself, letting the boo's of the crowd engulf him, and the stare of Abyss burn a hole through him.

0.jpg

Last week at the start of NXT Sting had to break the news that yours truly wasn't going to be here. Basically he had half of the viewers switch off instantly because of my 'Wear and Tear'. Wear and tear?! That's not the reason. I looked at what I was booked for last week, and I looked at what Randy Orton had booked for him.... Yet another week off. So I called JBL and I was granted a week off, as Sting has obviously had it against me booking me in I Quit matches and such, whilst Randy has swanned off to do I don't know, Twelve Rounds two or the Jungle Book Three or whatever. I enjoyed my week off last week and I enjoyed you putting it to the man-bitch Rhino..... With the help of Sting of course.... No doubt you couldn't get the job done on your own. But yeah... Two nobodies, battling it out to see who the biggest nobody is, the winner, taking the worst prize imaginable, a schooling of the resident bully. The other reason I didn't show up last week is because I'm sick of being paired up with assholes in tag team matches. I am about six cuts above you, Rhino, or R-Truth, and being paired with any of you, you may as well take the six hour drive home, knock my front door and spit on my little girl. It's an insult, and it won't be taken.

So this week on NXT, chances are the last time I will compete before I take the NXT World Heavyweight championship and do the job that you couldn't, quell the venom out of the Viper for good, I take you to Hell's Kitchen. Just like The Rock has had to endure, just like CM Punk has had to endure... Just like every single guy that has been put in front of me to this date has had to endure.... You will endure.... You will suffer, the only thing that isn't guaranteed is if you will survive.... A first class Bully Beatdown!

Bully smirks at Abyss awaiting a response.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Re: UWF NXT - Abyss vs. Bully Ray

From all of a sudden, someone is heard speaking.

???:
NO! The question here is not "Will Abyss survive this match?" The real question is "Will Bully Ray go through this confrontation without pissing his camo pants?

After that, the person who was talking is revealed. Daffney walks through the curtain with a microphone in her hand. She walks down the entrance ramp and enters the ring.

1fh560.jpg

"The Queen of Darkness", Daffney:

Let me ask you a simple question...who exactly are you? No, I know your name but really...who exactly are you to come out here and verbally insult Mister Hardcore, Mister Wrestling, Mister Darkness himself, Abyss. Although you are bald and we can almost see your brain when we look u
p there, you are not smart. Therefor, let me clear something up for you. Next week on NXT, you won't be dealing with some third class nobody who gets intimidated when you come close to him and spit in his face when you smack your mouth. You are dealing with Abyss...you are dealing with someone who could eliminate you from the NXT World Title picture in a blink of an eye...you are dealing with someone who's full powers haven't been released to float over the UWF yet, to dominate UWF. Abyss could release those powers but he doesn't want to because doing things the hard way makes you feel better what they are done but that's something you will never understand. Back to my point...you cannot stand in front of Abyss and act tough because he knows the difference between being tough and acting tough. So before you decide to open your mouth once again I suggest you to think. Although I'm not sure if you're able to do something as difficult as that but you can at least try...try and think..."Is what I want to say worth it? Is acting tough worth it? Do I really want to make Abyss angry?" And then, you will get it and you won't continue smacking your mouth over and over again because you will see the picture of you lying on the floor with blood all over your body.

Daffney looks at Abyss and she sees that Abyss is enjoying every single bit of her speech so she continues.

Now, tell me something, Bubba. Or is it Bully? God, you have more names than Velvet Sky and Chris Jericho combined. Anyway...tell me something. Who do you see over there?
*Daffney points at Abyss* Do you see a giant freak of nature and the soon-to-be the NXT World Heavyweight Champion or do you see a little overrated boy with baby oil all over his body, Randy Orton? I'm not sure because you were talking about Randy Orton for a while and honestly...why talk about somebody who is not even here? Randy Orton is not the one you should talk about because in this company he is even more irelevant than yourself. When it's time for you to confront Randy to gain momentum before Survivor Series because that's the only way you can gain momentum then please do it when it's time to and now, it's not that time. Now, to the fact that you are being just a sheep. You know...all people cannot be same, you have to get it. Everybody has a different taste in things, different goals and different qualities. People try to be different their entire lives but you, you are trying to be mediocre and while you are following the trends that one half of this planet follows, we are doing our own thing and that's just one out of many things that makes us better than you and one of many things why you are going to lose next week. Also, I have another question for you...Randy Orton took a week off, so did you. WHAT?! If Randy would jump out of the window, would you too? It doesn't matter because next week you are falling out of an imaginery window...Abyss is throwing you out of that window and I can guarantee you that you will fall right on your face.

Abyss raises the mic to his mouth immediately as Daffney finishes and he gets right in the face of our "smirking bully" and all of a sudden, the smirk disappears from Bully's face.

2d8qre0.jpg

"The Monster", Abyss:

How tough are you now, Bully? How tough are you now when the truth has been shot at you? How tough you are? Do not answer it, I know the answer as usual...you are not tough at all and come next week I am going to unleash all the anger I have inside of my heart and I will make you what you want to be...I will make you another just mediocre name on the list of men who stepped in my way and got crushed but the powers that cannot be seen but cannot be denied as well.

Abyss is the one who has a smirk on his face now as he lowers the microphone.

Reaction score
Re: UWF NXT: Seth Rollins vs. CM Punk

[video=youtube;oq4Lbe_Vl5w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oq4Lbe_Vl5w[/video]

Cult of Personality blasts throughout the arena as CM Punk makes his way out to the ring. A mix reaction for CM Punk has him smiling a little bit as he has a microphone at hand and is going to speak from the entrance way

CM-Punk.jpg

Seth Rollins calls on for CM Punk, but Punk continues to smile as he stays near the entrance and starts to speak

CMPunkRAW1-7.jpg

CM Punk: First of all let's get something straight, you do not give me commands. I am not a dog and I will do what I want and when I see fit to. Secondly, the next time you see me in that ring, will be this Monday on NXT. I mean who do you take me for? I'm not some idiot, whose going to walk down there so you can get in a cheap shot on me because let's be honest we all know you want to and I'm sure most of these fans want to see you do it. I on the other hand do care. What I don't care about is if you'll take a shot at me, but is if you do and you miss your chance, I care about whether or not I'll be able to control myself from beating the living hell out of you.

CM Punk lowers his microphone as there are more boos now towards Punk

CM Punk: Can I talk please, thank you! You know what I was doing when I was a "rookie" so to speak back in WWE, I was wrestling in top rated matches. I was given my opportunity by Paul Heyman because he's a man of great WRESTLING talent and not this entertainment crap. I went on to win the ECW Championship in a quick short period because I made a name for myself. No one helped me out in the back besides the man who got me into this business. I did everything to get where I am, I had to fight, crawl, bleed, and sacrifice it all to get where I am today on top as the best in the world. I am only trying to help you exceed those expectations and give you a chance I never got. I am only trying to give you a boost and help you get to a level where I think you could be at. So really, you should be on your knees thanking me for giving you such a chance to be first of all wrestling against the likes of me in which you didn't have on NXT before I showed up. And you should be thanking me for be so kind for helping you get recognized.

Seth Rollins keeps calling on for Punk to come to the ring

CM Punk: I don't care if you think I'm a jerk or a quitter because I know I'm not. I don't care what the fans think of me because at the end of the day, I am the one who chooses to do what I do and I do it for me. I don't do it for the fans or anyone else because I do it for me. I am the one who got myself where I am today, so I am going to do this for me and not for someone else's satisfaction. Face it, you were a nothing on here until I came on this show. You said it yourself, you lost to The Miz and even admitted, it was your own fault. So really you do need someone like me whose going to help get you famous. The Miz can't do that and even though he and I co-existed for one night, I still don't like the guy and will talk trash about him still whether he's out here or backstage. If The Miz couldn't help you get recognized, then who would. Ron Killings couldn't, your best friend Zack Ryder can't, but CM Punk can. But it won't be me whose blackout and going to sleep, when I hit the GTS on you, it'll be lights out on Seth Rollins, who was just beaten by, The Best In The World!

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

Johnny leans off the titantron and soaks in everything just said to him. He takes a deep breath, looking up to the ceiling before letting out a laugh. He continues to laugh and shake his head.

curtis2-1.png

Johnny Curtis
You just don't get it do you? While you're busy with your own stick up your ass, I'm busy putting mine elsewhere. You keep talking a big game about your legacy and just how much you've trained to become this perfect blend of wrestler but it just makes you look even worse. Imagine if I tried day and night to be perfect. I'd be unbeatable. But I don't do that and guess what, I'm still going to beat you. All your hard work and determination is just going to fall flat because no amount of hard work will help you beat me. Sure you know a good hundred more moves than me and you've probably practiced them all until they were all so perfect but in the end, this is about winning and I'll do whatever is necessary to win. All that training will amount to nothing because you won't be able to get the job done.

Curtis starts to walk down the ramp while still speaking.

Now I'm not going to lie like you just did. I wouldn't consider teaming with you to be a complete waste of time. As a matter of fact, I learned me a couple of things. Not only did I learn to never team with an asshole again, but you taught myself a couple of moves also. Big mistake bud. You can bet I'll use them on you. And despite what you may think, I'm not here to make friends. I have enough friends already. You think I'm fine with just being seen? Well yeah I mean if you looked like me you'd feel the need to be seen as much as possible. I know it's a little much for you to handle but it's okay, not everyone can be...perfect.

Johnny smiles at McGillicutty as he continues to make his way down the ring. He stops at the top of the ring steps and waits just outside the ropes.

Everyone knows your heritage but no matter how hard you try, you just won't be perfect. Perfection doesn't lose. Sure I may have went nowhere after I won season FOUR of NXT but that doesn't change the fact that I won it. You want to talk about politics, I lost my debut match on Smackdown and was never given another match. Now on this rebirth of NXT, I also lost my debut match but I've now gone on to become something. If I was given the opportunity in WWE, I would have thrived like I am now. But that's why everyone's left that burnt out place. UWF is the place where the top competition goes and since I've been doing excellent my past doesn't really matter all that much and neither does yours. I mean sure you became a two time tag team champion but no one ever cared.

Derrick and I have only lost to the best here on NXT and you're just not one of them. You may think being a tag team is settling for second best but that's where we differ. If Dean Ambrose can make more people care about the Hardcore Championship than the UWF Championship, whose to say the same can't be said for the Tag Team Championships. YES is turning into the biggest faction in all of professional wrestling and we're going to be the ones to dethrone them. The whole world will be talking about us. And I really do hope you become the new NXT Champion because it'll mean so much more when I defeat you. Then the whole world will be talking about the new UWF Tag Team Champions, Derrick Bateman and Johnny Curtis and it'll be just like salt in your wounds.

The crowd cheers for Curtis as he finally fully enters the ring and leans his arm against the ropes, awaiting McGillicutty's response.

NadupanyRobot

Reaction score
Re: UWF NXT - The Miz vs Brock Lesnar

HERE COMES THE PAIN
[video=youtube;Z7m9xo923H8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7m9xo923H8[/video]

Theme song starts to play. Now minute of waiting... No one comes... The Miz looks around the arena. Now the theme song starts to play again. Yes, finally Brock Lesnar is coming! Do you know what is the biggest suprise? Paul Heyman isn't in the building tonight, so Brock will make it by himself. Is it clever to stay in the ring when this force walks alone? We'll see...

RAW_1003_Photo_152_display_image.jpg

Brock Lesnar:Interesting idea Miz. But I have problem with that. You are afraid of me, you don't want the clear match because you want revenge. You want to make some "cheat" to beat me. I am not stupid Miz. Maybe I'm not a Harvard graduate but that doesn't mean that I am retarted. You don't play clear. You are loudmouthed guy who wants to be famous and you don't care about other people. That's your biggest problem... You came in the ring and you started to blame Sting for putting you in match with me then you started to kissasing ME! Because you are on roll and you know that if I make something very nice like last time YOU will lie on the mat with another career-ending injury. Being in hospital wasn't the worst possible ending of our last match. You had a bit of luck... Because if you don't you will probably lie on the bed now. Only chance to see ring here in UWF NXT would be in TV or on wheelchair from the crowd...

images

People boo Brock Lesnar but he seems to be in different mood... We have never seen him like that.

I came here to beat people because thats my style. Yes, it's cute. Regular match with wrestling moves... Mike, I have spend a lot of time in this business. Maybe I can call it busy-ness and you ask me for boring normal classic match? I am not young boy like you. I want to enjoy fun... I had a lot of NORMAL MATCHES and it's very annoying...

I know that people are against me so I use them as my energy-chargers! They boo me - I beat my opponents more brutal in the ring. Simple huh? Why I became mentally unstable? Why I am now a MANIAC? Nice question let me explain it! Paul Heyman is not here in building for reason. I sent him home because TONIGHT is MY NIGHT! Paul is like my brother but sometimes people want to make something "NEW". So Miz, you are a part of experiment... Here is short message from Paul.

eDAtdndiV3E4dXMx_o_wwecom-exclusive-paul-heyman-talks-about-brock-lesnars-.jpg

Brock now lies on the ropes and Paul Heyman's face now appears on the screen in arena.

Paul Heyman: Ladies and gentleman, my name is PAUL HEYMAN and I am the representative of BROCK LESNAR. Unfortunately tonight Brock doesn't want my assist in the ring but I had to record this... I just wanted to wish a good look to MR. MIZ and also I wanted to explain our experiment. Brock and me, we were talking about what happened two weeks ago and he said that he wants to be alone. Kane made a biggest mistake of his career when he attacked Brock... Now Brock wants to be nice to his next opponent - Miz... He wants to hold the hate and rage inside him until he meets Kane. So there are two possible endings of our test - Number one is success - Brock will not send Miz to hospital and The second one - Brock will explode and then he destroy Miz... Enjoy the show and match. Good bye.

Brock stands up, takes a minute. Deep breathing deep breathing and then another speech.

Brock Lesnar: You made a point, Miz. I want to walk out that stereotype. I injured you last time we met and I don't want to make that again. Yes you heard me right. I don't want to injure YOU. Let's make it official - BROCK LESNAR vs. THE MIZ. Match that will people remember as the greatest contest of last months. But that doesn't mean no PAIN! You will get a portion of my medicine... that's clear as the sky. I will not injure you... I hope I will not injure you because it's stupid to put me in match against you. The differences are huge... I am more stronger, I'm better fighter, I have more moves then you, I can use ring as my partner, I can lift you up, I can use some devastating move to break... No no no... I can use some of my painful holds to make you TAP OUT! That sounds better, you are genius MIZ! Yes I love when people cry in ring but you are just a used toy that I have to play with... I hate the feeling when I have to kick twice in the same garbage... It's like eat the same food every single day... Sorry for using these words but I'm not a bad guy I am only honest and little bit frustrated. You are not a competitor that deserves title shot. You deserve to be in mid-card and win matches against "no-names" to get your EGO higher. The lesson I will give you in the ring will be worse then last time we met... It will be regular, no DQ. I know that referees will reverse the decision if I beat you after the match. The only one chance to SPREAD PAIN is to make that match long... longer.... the longest match that NXT have ever seen. I will use every-single hold, punch, kick, throw... Every part of your body will feel my power....

I am not in good mood... I am wondering that I still stand here... Anytime or elsewhere I would beat you like a little child... What happened to me? -DEEP BREATH- Oh, I know what happened. I had a bad dream last night. It was horrible. I was sitting at backstage, preparing for match with you. Then someone was speaking to me... I know whose voice that was... Kane's... He got in my head. I'm hooked on him I want to get him! I will hunt him around the whole world and when I get him, I will destroy him!!!

Brock now catches a breath... And he turns his attention back to Miz.

Sorry, I forgot that you are here. The wish to get that freak is stronger than I thought. So back to you... Only thing I can guarantee is that you will not be injured, so if you lose, you will be able to compete next week. Isn't that fair? I think I am gentleman... No, I know it! You are the first kid who gets advantage like this but not because I like you. Because I have a lot more things to work on and you were injuried few weeks ago so injuring you must be very easy... But don't count on that by 100%. Pray... just pray. If someone including YOU will make angry I will make our match a brawl! So what about agreement? I will not injure you if you don't make me angry. What do you think MR. AWESOME?

Ozymandias

Reaction score

The Miz looks at the monster Brock Lesnar, rubs his chin, looks around the arena at the crowd who are rising to the occasion, he smacks his lips to together and raises the mic to speak

The Miz: Now... I'm not one to say "I told you so" but on this one occasion I'm prepared to make an exception; dammit Brock with regards to Paul Heyman- I told ya so! And d'you what, you've only gone and listened to me. I'm proud of your Brock, damn proud. You've ditched that balding, loud-mouthed, over-weight, waste of space and you're beginning to see sense.

I have to apologise to you Brock, I really do. I always had Heyman down as the brains of the operation. I mean, you both were the brawn, but I - perhaps somewhat foolishly - believed that little upstart to be the one who was calling the shots, but now, now I can see the truth; he really was holding you back. I listen to you talking about fighting this match getting the win good and proper and you sound... focussed. Heyman is just a mouth, he thought the only way he could motivate you was to get you angry, get you mad, get you so mad that you cant keep control, and he was wrong, he's a bad coach.

You say he's like a brother? Well I'm going up against someone else at Survivor Series who has "family stuff" and that's holding him back, and Brock Lesnar, your "brother" will hold you back. You might think of it as family, but let me tell you Brock for Heyman it is - and will always be - JUST BUSINESS. You gotta think and you gotta remember that Brock, who's really, REALLY, got your back?

But let's get back to our match, I'm glad to hear you've seen sense, and I'm glad to hear we have a proper match on Monday night and now that's agreed, let me speak frankly. Brock I having absolutely nothing against you personally, in fact, I kinda like you. Your manager, your representative? Him I could do without, but you? You're on the right road. If you can keep the temper in check you could go all the way. On Monday night I gotta put that aside, I gotta prey on your weaknesses and exploit them in order to keep my run going before I face Michael McGillicutty at Survivor Series. But after Monday night? Well after Monday night I can stop being an opponent and start being a fan...

Y'see Brock, after Survivor Series I will be the number one contender for the UWF World Title, and soon I'll be the champion. Once that happens, I'm a walking target. A target for JBL, for Sting, for Randy Orton, for Bully Ray, for Seth Rollins, for Michael McGillicutty, for Zack Ryder, for that animal Rhino for- well you get the idea. You, unfortunately, because of your "reign of pain" have fallen down the list of people who will be a threat once I'm champion, and I think that's unfair...

SummerSlam_2009.jpg

Perhaps, you could move yourself back up that list. Perhaps once I'm champion you can take care of these other pretenders to my crown and perhaps, you could be rewarded with a title shot. Now, this isn't something I'd normally say, but now that Paul Heyman is out of the way - your drag factor - then I feel we can speak about it like grown ups. Am I making your angry Brock, or am I making you... intrigued?

The Miz relaxes on the ropes awaiting Brock Lesnar's response...

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Rhino vs Kane

GORE! GORE! GORE!

[video=youtube;5fyDSE_QcIg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fyDSE_QcIg[/video]

The crowd instantly jumps to their feet as Rhino storms out from the back by himself. He smiles an almost crazy kind of smile as he charges for the ring. For some reason that got the crowd more hyped up. As he walks around the ring jumping on each turnbuckle to do his raising of his fists to the crowd, they scream for him a little bit louder. After it appears he’s had enough fun, he asks for a microphone. The crowd instantly quiets down waiting patiently for what he will have to say.

Rhino:
So last week, our esteemed Interim General Manager Sting felt it his civil right to disrupt my match with Abyss. Not only did he distract me, he cost me the damn match! And honestly, I could get passed the loss if I knew it was a well deserved win, but it wasn’t. Abyss won simply because my mind was on something else. Sting targeted me, and why? It’s pretty easy to figure out honestly. He’s afraid of me. Why else would he go to such lengths to cost me matches and so on? Especially as we get closer and closer to Survivor Series. So now what does he do? He puts me in a match with Kane. Now most men would be a little nervous going up against Kane. But I’m not most men. You see, Kane doesn’t scare me. I’ve dealt with worse before, and I’ll most likely deal with worse later on. Kane is just a speed bump in the road. Nothing more than a dead skunk on the side of the road causing you some discomfort for a brief moment. All Sting is doing is trying to intimidate me, but this time with some help. This is a new kind of mind game with him.

He pits me against some overgrown freak who wears a mask simply because he’s got an ugly mug. It’s sad really, that Sting doesn’t dare get inside this ring with me. He tells me he’s no coward and isn’t afraid of me, but attacks me while I’m not one hundred percent. But I’m one hundred percent now. I’m ready to take on Sting’s bitch. I’ll go easy on him for ya Sting. I know you want him to be ready for his match at Survivor Series. And I know you want to be ready for our match at Survivor Series. You’ve been playing smart for the past little while, but not now. I’m more focused than ever! Nothing you can do will stop me from wrecking your pet. That’s right, your pet. And really, why did you bring him in? To protect you from me I’m assuming. But that’s where you kind of failed Sting. You can’t be protected from me. Nothing can stop me from getting me hands on you!

The fans seem to approve of this statement. Rhino just looks around at the crowd, taking in all of their admiration. In the past few weeks he’s become a fan favourite. His shoots first ask questions later attitude seems to have an effect on people. Rhino brings the microphone to his lips once more to continue.

But of course, that won’t be until Survivor Series. I am alright with that too! You see, the longer it takes for me to get my hands on you, the hungrier I am. The hungrier I am, the more fearful you should be. Right now, I’m pretty damn hungry to redeem myself. You’ve been playing too many mind games in what should simply be an all out war. No more hiding behind you pet, no more hiding in the darkness waiting to pounce on me. No more being a damn coward! I’m getting sick of this crap! So how about you get your boy toy out here and we have our fight now and get it over with!

Rhino gets into an attack position as he waits for Kane’s response.

OOC: Short one, I'm just drained right now, but wanted to get something up.

NadupanyRobot

Reaction score

Brock looks at Miz like at miracle. What is going on in his head now? Is he suprised? Did Miz got him angry?

6a00d8341c630a53ef0168eaa54159970c-600wi

Brock Lesnar: What? Let me explain you one thing you shall remember. If you win the title I am on list automatically. Who is the contender? Thats in hands of JBL so don't point out names Miz. I am the champion material and you know it. Every time I step in the ring opponents are feared and out of words... They try to end match as soon as posibble. I am gentleman as I said moments ago so... I make their wishes come through. Isn't that fair? They get what they want and I... I get what I love! I love fight! I love to be in the ring, I love hurting people with my holds and moves... That's nothing bad... If you come here to this business, you have to count with option that you will meet someone like ME!

Back to what you said in your first sentances... Waste of space? Over-weight? Sorry but I when I look at you... I don't have to repeat these words... When I see you, these words and phrases are back in game... There is one thing you still don't get... I said don't make me angry and first thing you do is spreading unpleaseful words to my adress. WAKE UP! Or... OR I WILL WAKE YOU UP! This is not fashion show or talk show! Here, you have to work hard! Look at me! JUST LOOK AT ME!

brock-lesnar-7.jpg

Little provoking by Brock. He shows Miz his abdominal muscles and bicepses...

Over-weight? This is the result of HARD WORK! Do you have any muscles? I can aswer this question by myself. NO! That's why you have to hide your body under these "fancy" suits. You are smart... very smart guy... That's maybe the factor that makes me feel comfortable in ring now. You are not a "nobrain-pink-balerine" like Zack Ryder, "can'tmove-antitalent" Seth Rollins or "Hell-pony" Kane... You know what are you talking about but the problem is... that you don't know where and when to stop. You are lucky kid cause I found way how to be calmed down tonight...

Brock now goes on the corner of ring and there he sits down...

Chilling out... Relax... Yes Miz that's to way to be successful, you need to work hard and relax harder... Body needs special care... You don't sleep well right? Your body isn't in form... You look like stamped-out piece of slime... No muscles, a lot of fat... Take a seat here...

Miz stands still and he doesn't move... He doesn't know what to do now.

Okay, that's your fault... another fault... How many of them you made from moment you stepped in this ring today? Oh sorry I am dumb so I cant count it... -laugh- No, I will be serious Miz. You made a smile on my face when you said that after Monday night, you can be my fan... That's cute and nice idea... But I don't know why I can't trust you this... Isn't that only weak try to put my rage away? Isn't that a try to win match by easy asskissing? I don't want to blame you... If you mean it seriously I will think about -MAYBE- friendship or good-relationship... ONLY MAYBE cause I have feeling that you will make something... SNEAKY to overcome me...

Brock still lies in corner and he is waiting for the moment that Miz tryies to response to his words...

Don't say nothing! Words don't have weight... Prove it on Monday, prove that you are not only loud-mouthed guy who wants to win at all costs... I said that I will not injure you! So trust me and I will trust you... BUT If you make something "unfair" I will break our agreement and that's something you don't want to see or feel before Survivor Series. That will cost you the opportunity to win the contender spot...

You want regular match with rules? You want to stay medically clear after our "meeting"? So be good and don't make anything stupid like you did last time! I don't want to hurt you like that because I know that every injury you suffer... make you career SHORTER! And if you don't want end your career now, be fair and square! I will reflect your happening so don't FOOL ME! Or I will make a fool of you!

Lesnar now stands up and he is going outside the ring... He jumped out and he walks upside the ramp. There he stops...

Lesnar1_crop_exact.jpg

Give me a one minute to say one more thing... Don't speak about Paul Heyman like that... He helped me more then anyone else in this world. So if you want to speak about him... JUST SHUT UP or I will make you worst dreams reality... I am not a clown from circus, I don't make JOKES! So be careful Miz or you will see the walls of hospital once more! Or maybe you will not see anything! DON'T TRY TO MAKE SOME DIRTY TRICK OR I WILL BREAK YOUR BODY INTO HALF!

Lesnar rises his arms in the air and he smiles at Miz all the time. People boo him loud but he seems to be happy. We'll see on Monday, what these two man are going to bring here!

Lewb

Reaction score
Ryder/Miz vs. Bully/Sting

Eight days on and the NXT fans are in the arena, discussing with friends and strangers alike, the goings on of what they saw at the first ever UWF Survivor Series. With the treat of the four big winners from the yellow brand all being in a tag team match together, the crowd keeps growing and growing. Suddenly though, the sound of a firework going off and the tron springing to life lifts them all off their feet..... To boo the roof of the building.

[video=youtube_share;d9DMath_ZxQ]http://youtu.be/d9DMath_ZxQ[/video]

"The Beaten Path" bellows out, and out walks the brand new NXT World Champion. The gleaming smile can not be surgically removed off of Bully Ray's face as he points at the crowd shouting the odds. He gets near the bottom of the apron where he starts talking to the cameraman whilst getting his iPhone out.

vlcsnap-2012-08-03-17h20m40s56.png

Bully Ray: Look at this! Look at this, trending... WORLDWIDE! Mostly hate mail, ha! Do you honestly think I give a flying .....

Bully walked away from the camera, so that last word wasn't heard. He pops his world title on the canvas of the ring and walks up the ring steps. He gets in the ring and bends down to firstly point at his calf's, and then to hoist his championship onto his shoulder, before demanding a microphone. As he gets handed one the music stops, and the gloating, begins.

You idiots never, ever listen do you? Ever since I came over to this show, drafted over as a matter of need, I have told you people what was going to happen. I would have to prove myself AGAIN, force my way to the top and the inevitable was coming, that Bully Ray would be the World champion. Now, being the social media juggernaut that I am, you expect that I haven't read the dirt sheets? I didn't see all of the wrestling hey-sayers talk about me being in too deep, bitten off more than I could chew? "Ol' Bubba Dudley, from Dudleyville, he won't do 'Dudley'-squat." Well consider this the middle finger in each and every one of your faces! Low and behold, what I have been telling you would happen for months, is not in the pipeline no more. It has burst through the pipe, and I'm dripping all over your kitchen floor! To all of you that doubted me, keep doubting because nothing gives me more pleasure than seeing your faces drop right after I've proved you wrong again.

But enough about my monumental win and may I say, definitive victory, over The Viper. You will hear a lot more about that in the future. For now, it's onwards and upwards. And here's my next guarantee. For those of you keeping score my guarantee record is like this..... One Hundred Damn Percent! So my next one concerns the number one contender to this! This championship right here and the man that beat Hennigs little kid, The Miz. I know Curt was Mr. Perfect but after seeing his son wrestle I'm starting to think McGillicutty is the name of Mrs. Perfects milkman. There is nothing perfect about that jackoff, and there is nothing worth shouting the odds about beating that guy Miz. You beating him, was like Abyss beating him in the Gold Rush tournament. It was a good effort, for a shitty prize. All it acquires you is a beatdown from the top guy in this business. Yeah, you'll get on a poster somewhere, you'll back to your MTV days, talking on chat shows. But once your title shot has come and gone, people will think you're name has turned inside out, the only time people will see you is when you leave your house through the aid of a Zim-mer frame. We'll see who's hot on your list then shall we.

Zack Ryder and Sting? As far as I'm concerned those two can beat the living crap out of each other to try and show who's more likely to win their match for the strap o' shit The Stinger keeps walking around with. As long as they don't get in my business, then it's good for their business. But if either of them... Yeah Stinger, this applies to you too. If either of you want to tamper with the World Champion...... I'm sure I can spare a few Bully Beatdowns before I send this Cleveland Steamer back to Ohio with the stains drippin' down his legs!

The crowd boo as Bully raises his title up in the air high, but his face shows anger as he sees that _______'s music hits the PA.

Status
Not open for further replies.