UWF 2012: Past NXT Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Re: UWF NXT - Austin Aries vs. Johnny Curtis & Derrick Bateman

curtmax2-1.png

Maxine looks very angry but before she can speak, Derrick Bateman gets on the mic first.

Derrick Bateman
A double level? What the hell does that even mean? I'm pretty sure you're just talking out of your ass now. One level above everyone else's level is apparently the A double level. So let me get this straight... taking all wins and losses accordingly, I am a level above Curtis, no offense bro, but since he beat Lesner, he's a level above him. If you're exactly one level above Lesner then your on his level. But then you said you're above that level also. So does that mean you're good and you suck at the same time. Yeah you're talking out of your ass. I'm sure you'll make up some excuse like everyone else is the same compared to you or something but hey it was a nice try. Cool concept but you gotta flesh that thing out more bud. Besides you can't be a level above me. I'm a maxed out level 80 Night Elf Mohawk! And I saw your hands moving when you were running so you're clearly not that fast.

The crowd laughs a bit at Derrick's over analyzing before Maxine shakes her head and begins to speak.

Maxine
Well after that I don't think anymore needs to be said but I'm one who's never at a loss of words. I can tell you're the same because you clearly don't know when to shut the hell up. There was however something I realized. Nearly all of your frustrations and anger came out towards me. Feeling a little intimidated are we? I know these guys are a big threat but I'm just as dangerous. I know you're trying to make light of this whole situation but if you really were so fast as to have me without me even realizing it, it's pretty pathetic on your part. One I didn't even feel a thing and two, that was way to fast for even the loneliest of virgins. I feel like I now know why all this male bravado comes spewing out like diarrhea of the mouth. You're just overcompensating for a "little" problem because you can't seem to satisfy anything. Whether it's a woman or these fans, no one walks away from an Austin Aries match and says "Gee that guy sure was amazing". No they go home and think what a huge disappointment. He talked a big game but just wasn't able to deliver.

The crowd lets out an "Ohh!" as Maxine just smirks at Aries. Curtis comes creeping up and puts his arm around her and begins to speak.

Johnny Curtis
Don't take it all to heart though man. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, I'm a pretty "BIG" deal and maybe that's why Maxine couldn't feel a thing but you're really acting very childish. Your petty insults do nothing to us. Maybe you should take some of your own advice and sew your mouth. Maxine and I are perfect without any sort of plastic surgery. We don't need to be like you with your manicured facial hair trying to take attention away from your receding hairline. I on the other hand am beautiful. No one can touch my good looks. I don't need to manicure in order to be this sexy. I like a good lotion every now and again but that's because my baby here loves me lookin' smooth.

Curtis and Maxine stare into each others eyes as Derrick stares in between them.

Well anyways....You can pretend that you don't know us all you want. I bet you think it makes you look cool huh. I'm the epitome of cool buddy. You look up cool in the dictionary and you'll see a picture of Mr. America holding an American flag and each stripe is a slice of bacon and the star is a picture of me. That's cool! Everything about me is cool. I don't need fancy suits or women's sunglasses to look cool. You're the one whose rude. My parents are saints and they raised me the right way! Trying to make fun of us is not good manners. As a matter of fact, I feel sorry for you. I can see why you've turned out so horrible. You've been raised with the wrong morals. I know you're only here to win the top titles and I know you so badly want to show everyone just how good you are but if you're really as out of it as you say you are to not know us, then let me enlighten you. A lot has changed since you left. All those so called top guys have been pushed aside and new talents have led the way. This is why now you're considered not good enough and now you're with us rookies.

And considering the fact that we are rookies, I'd say we're doing pretty damn well. I mean we're a group of good guys but we'll do whatever it takes to win. They don't call me Dirty Curty for nothing. Well they call me that for a bunch of reasons but one of them is because I'm not afraid to get my hands dirty. I almost insist I get a little dirt on them in my matches. I know you're more then willing to do the same but I'm slick and smooth like butter. You'll try and get a hold of me but I'll just slip right out. You ever go to the mall and play with one of those toys where you try and squeeze them and they slide right out? That's me buddy, slippery even when not wet. I could show you just how fluid I am but I'd rather wait and show you in the ring. As a matter of fact, I don't know why we're still standing here.

All three of them begin to walk towards the ring. Derrick rushes as fast as he can to the other end and slides in as Curtis and Maxine take their time.

The past is the past. Who we've beaten and who you've beaten mean nothing. It's all about who we're going to beat and would you look at that, your name is the next on the list. You may think I've failed as a wrestler but I can still kick your ass myself. I single handedly brought a woman's division here but the second they wanted to screw me out of it, look what happened. Where are any of those whores now? They're with losers while I'm managing the future. This team doesn't need my fists. What they need is my mouth and ask Curtis, I know how to use it.

Johnny gets a wide grin on his face as Derrick displays a look of disgust.

Oh man this is getting way too weird.

Weird is my middle name broseph.

You sure you want to get in the ring with that? He's my partner and even I'm kind of weirded out by him. The weird and the mantastic. Just looks like you don't stand a chance bud.

Bateman lowers his mic and awaits Aries retort.

NadupanyRobot

Reaction score
Re: NXT 12/3/12: Kane vs. Brock Lesnar

Look on faces of Brock and Paul they are like "WTF"? Did they mean it seriously?

20120820_raw_brock_heyman.jpg

Brock Lesnar: Oh no, sorry mr. teacher for my grammar mistakes. But I am here to fight not to speak so take your "intelectual" brain back to backstage. Why I talked about Kane's outfit and weight? Because he is absolutely disgusting and I have to touch him... But no problem man, I will make an example of him. Sting, you think that the title means that you're great wrestler? Wake up! Without your kissasing skill you'll be not here as a GM and also as the "champion". And don't worry... Here in UWF are many wrestlers better then you! If you think that your super duper grammar will make an impact in ring, then you are only stupid senile guy...

Brock Lesnar now put his hand near his ear to provoke people. They start boo very loud.

Yes! Thank you... It's nice to look at one pig and hear cows... The atmosphere can't be better. This was the last thing I wanted to... Stay in the ring with two clowns... One thinks that he is the best in the world and the second one is Blue... What a piece of trash... I will not insult you two any more 'cause it's only wasting of time. This night is all about the POWER! All about BRUTALITY! So here I am! The most feared guy in history. The best grappler, brawler and striker! NO masks no gimmicks! BROCK LESNAR! No one in this building has physique like me! There are many boys that use steroids to look like me... but sorry... It's only pure hard work! You'll be never good as me!

IJrk2.jpg

"But you lost every match since you come here", Yes I lost because I was screwed many times by many people but everytime I stepped in this very ring... I made my opponent cry on the mat... I had unlucky period but now... I am ready to drop anyone... Maybe I will lost maybe not.. But one thing is clear as the sky! I will give my opponent the lesson of his ugly life! I have no problem to break some bone... When I was UWF my trainer learned me some "special" moves to effectively attack some part of body... Referee would disqualify me but the sound of broken part of body is the best music!

RAW_989_Photo_098.jpg

Paul Heyman made "indian marks" on his face when Brock was talking. It seems that he is tring to make Sting angry.

Paul Heyman: Students, my name is Sting and I stink... I am your new class teacher. My special subjects are "English" and "English" and also "English"... I was wrestler... I won titles, matches and of course.. I was the best speaker ever! But after confrontation with one huge man, I realised that I am better teacher than fighter... So here I am... Please open your books on page six. We'll start with prepositions and articles. Oh Mr. Kane what are you doing?! What do you have in your hands? Is that? Yes it is the red rubber duck! Don't squeeze it and give it to me! Don't cry! You are adult so don't make me think that you are stupid more then you look...

Brock Lesnar says only "twenty minutes later".

KANE! Come here I will test you in front of your classmates... You are sleeping in my lessons so now I will wake you up! Everyone will now see how the inattention doesn't pay off. Question number one: What is our capital city? NO! Inferno isn't our capital city you idiot! We will try it once more... Question number two: What is the number one problem in USA? What? What? What? Are you kidding me? Cold weather? If you make fun of me... I will kick your ass of my class! Last question: When was our state established?... Get out! Get out you ignoramous! When the hell riders came here... unbelievable... Go to some special school for demented people! GO! Get OUT!

Brock Lesnar now takes microphone back and he behaves like Kane and Sting aren't in the ring.

Brock Lesnar: Thank you Paul, for your great contribution! Very well, Don't you want to call some producer? It would be good film... "Arogant teacher and his demented student". This film comes in your cinema next Monday! How can be someone that... I don't have words for it... I want to drop those two funny creatures to the ground... One thinks that he is the most important man in bussines and the second one thinks that he was born in fire... Oh man how can I be serious after that? I have to turn the rage mode on and make world better... Without two masked losers would be life nicer... I don't understand why someone didn't kick Sting's ass... He is poor and weak old guy... Maybe the respect to his old body didn't let the best men here to break him into half... But I don't have respect to anyone who is cheeky and rude on me like he is... And that "monster"... Kids turn your TV on... Superhero is on screen now. I will show how superheros ends... In shadow of real man! If you want to be superhero you have to born with special abilities... Kane had born only with big tummy and ugly face... Special abilities? I am special and I am the real man! So you Sting! You will see your little friend lie on the mat because on Monday.... I will show him the true HELL!

Lesnar drops the microphone and he exits the ring... Paul Heyman blinks on Sting and he exits too...

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

Aries begins to laugh and before he raises the microphone to his mouth he tells Bateman "please, stop" while he is still laughing.

fml3cg.jpg

"The Greatest Man That Ever Lived", Austin Aries:

Please, stop this, guys. All three of you. Just stop. My stomach hurts from laughing already. I don
't stand a chance against ya? Do you know how many people said that to me before you? More than you have fingers and more than you can count to. Every single time when I'm out here someone tells me I don't have a chance at winning but every single time I do what I do my entire life...I prove them wrong. Ever since I can remember I've been proving people wrong so here's some newsflash for ya...When you tell me I don't stand a chance you won't intimidate me or something like that. No, it won't get to me like everything you said thus far. Everything you say to me, I don't take it seriously, I just throw it where it belongs...behind my back. Just like the things you say to me, you're behind my back too because when I know someone's wrong and I'm right, I just stop paying attention and I make a step forward. I made that step like thirty minutes ago so you can go on and ramble all ya want but I won't be taking at seriously just like no man did ever take Maxine seriously.

Austin Aries puts on even a bigger smile and looks at Maxine.

That's right, honey. We all know your mind is blown because you came from a little lonely girl to a woman that every man looks at with a strange feeling in his pants but that makes you even more pathethic than you actually are. The fact that everybody cares about your looks makes you a whor...no, I suppose you prefer the term "companion". For you, stupid people in audience...Companion is a woman who lets rich men buy her expensive things and in return, she lets them get a piece of that...sorry Rocky...I piece of that pie. Or if you'd like, she gives here f
eminity to whoever gives her a golden credit card and keys from a BMW. Right, it's a bit sad but this world needs women like that as well. So yes, when Johhny boy says Maxine has a talented mouth we all know it's true because otherwise she won't be wearing that expensive dress right there. Who gave ya that, Maxine? Sting? Vince McMahon? The Pope? Desmond Wolfe? Which one? Are you Wolfe's new "sexy bitch" because I know that you nor your boys Curtis and Bateman can't afford to buy stuff like that.

People were laughing throughout the entire time Aries was talking about Maxine.

Moving on, I won't spend my precious time talking about a lonely who...sorry, about a lonely companion. Who do we have next? Curtis? Look at yourself, son. Ya look like ya ate twenty double cheeseburgers and shoved em down with a cherry flavored coke. I even have a picture of you eating like a homeless man who is having breakfast for the first time in ten years.

Titantron shows a picture of Johnny Curtis.

tumblr_mbjg7snVPy1qiszfyo4_250.png

BUSTED! Do you see it, people? Hey, you nerds in the back, zoom in on his eyes. *Camera zooms in* Ooh, see that look in his eyes? He
's in an eating fury right there!...See the red belly? Do you know what that means? All those cheeseburgers are comin through! I mean, look at his hairy armpits. He was so worried about eating this morning that he forgot to shave. Oh, I wonder if he washed his teeth...gross. Johnny, it appears that we found out why people call you Dirty Curty! You should start taking care of your body because like this you won't be making it as an actor, that's for sure. Take me for an example...take me as your role model. I train hard, I learn a new language every year, I'm a vegan, I won't eat anything with a face. That and much more makes me better than you so you better take a notepad, a pen and instead of talking trash to me, go and take notes, son.

Aries now gets closer to the trio of Maxine, Curtis and Bateman.

Now I want you to listen very close to me.
I'm Austin Aries and I'm the first man who will be able to show ya that you're rookies for a reason just as I'll show ya that you will stay rookies forever...again just like you'll forever be like little children, mostly you Derrick. Next, I'm going to walk down the entrance ramp with my cape shining through the entire arena, I'm going to put on a good match like I always dp but this time it will be different...this time I won't do what I always do...I won't make you better. What I will do is I will grab both of you by your heads and smash them together, showing you where your place is and teaching you a lesson in respecting the better man...in respecting the Greatest Man That Ever Lived. Next week, it'll be Lights Out for you!

A big "Lights Out" is heard through the arena followed by Lights Out by Hollywood Undead as Aries drops the microphone and leaves the ring. As he walks up the entrance ramp he turns around, extends his hands and after that he points his finger at Derrick Bateman and then at Johnny Curtis before he heads to the back.

-----------------------------

OOC: Here is my last one. Shortened it as you wished. I had a good time TTing against you just like the last time. Good luck.

Last edited:

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Re: Ryder/Miz vs. Bully/Sting

Zack picks up his microphone and has a look of disbelief on his face. He then vocalizes his thoughts.

Pwk0k.jpg

Zack Ryder: Are You Serious, Bro? Do you even hear yourself when you talk or do you drift in and out? “Darkness falling over this companyâ€￾? The only darkness falling over this company is when you come out on television and everyone watching switches off. Sting, you may not be Steve Borden but you're still the same guy. You talk about me not being credible. Let's look at your track record. You're the guy who works with the main eventers. You're not the main event. Ric Flair, Hulk Hogan, Lex Luger, those guys are main eventers. You're just a leech. A sad, miserable little leech who wants to make the entire world as miserable as you. It's not gonna happen, Sting. Nothing you say can get me down. Nothing anyone says can get me down because, as long as my broskis know the truth, I'll continue doing what I do best and that's proving the nay sayers wrong. I do admit I've been on a bit of a slump and maybe blaming you entirely is wrong but, at the same time, you enjoy the fact that you get attention from someone like me who trends worldwide, from someone who has his finger on the pulse of today's generation. Jersey Shore meets Sesame Street? I don't think so. I've been the way I am long before those posers popped up on MTV. Do your research, bro. I'm the “Long Island Iced Zâ€￾. I'm the Internet Champion. I'm Zack Ryder and I'm gonna kick your ass and take your title.

The crowd goes crazy as Zack calls Sting out. Sting has his poker face on as Ryder switches to Bully Ray.

Zack Ryder: And, as far as you go, Bully Ray, I hope you hold onto your title long enough for you to step in the ring with me and put it on the line because I'll show you just who out of the two of us is truly mediocre. It's really funny that you think I'm mediocre anyway. The guy who's claim to fame is having his “brotherâ€￾ pull out a table and light it on fire. Yeah, that sure does take a lot of talent, bro. And now? What do you do? You pull out your phone and tell everyone you're trending. I highly doubt anyone is tweeting about what Bubba Ray Dudley is doing. Hell, I'm willing to bet that people are tweeting more about Spike than you because, at least when he crashed through tables he did it with some style. You were right about something. We're nothing alike. I'm the face of NXT whether you or anyone else in the dressing room or anyone from upper management likes it. I'm what the people want to see. While you, on the other hand, you're just the hand-picked jockey who's shoved down these people's throats week in and week out. There's so much injustice in this company that it's about damn time someone does something about it and I make that first move in our tag team match.

A big “RYDER! RYDER! RYDER!â€￾ chant breaks out in the arena as Sting and Bully Ray look on and Miz looks out into the crowd.

HbeH4.jpg

Zack Ryder: Miz, you're my partner this week and, we may not like each other, we may not agree, we may not see eye to eye on everything but one thing is for sure is that we can take these two spotlight hogs and make a name for ourselves in the process. These two have no idea what we are capable of because they're too busy underestimating us. Gentlemen, the last person who underestimated me, Brock Lesnar, look where his career went. And soon, you'll be joining him. And when you do, it's gonna be SSSSSSSSIIIIIICCCCCCKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!

Zack lowers his microphone as he and Miz stare off across the ring with Sting and Bully Ray.

Reaction score
Re: UWF NXT - CM Punk vs. ???

CMPunk939393.jpg

CM Punk: You're calling me disrespectful? You even walking into my ring was more disrespectful than what I did. You even thinking you can hang with the best in the world is disrespectful. Now that's what's wrong with professional wrestling today. I am sick and tired of seeing people like you, Dwyane, Shawn Michaels, and the list goes on of old timers who don't know when to call it quits. Then it's because of you people, that someone like myself or a Seth Rollins for example get overlooked. I am so sick of it and on NXT I am going to make an example of you. I mean seriously look at you. You are on overweight, fat, piece of shit! You do not stand a chance with the likes of CM Punk. I am half your age and once I am threw with you, you're not even going to be able to do color commentary again for NXT or anyone for that matter because I'm going to put you into a retirement home!

The crowd boos heavily at CM Punk while he has a smirk on his face

CM Punk: As soon as you announced you were making your comeback, it ended just like that. You do not know how ruthless I can be in this ring. If you think what you saw in ECW was hardcore, then you have never seen me perform in this ring. Face facts Tazz, all you had to do was stay behind the commentary booth with your lacky Joey Styles and call the matches, but you decided you wanted to be like the rest of the has beens and wanted a glorious comeback. Well that's not happening. I will be damned if I will allow it to happen, especially when you're facing me. I am the greatest athlete to ever lace up the boots in professional wrestling history. I am real wrestler, I am not some fake wanna-be like you are who only found success at being hardcore. You could never and I mean ever beat me one on one in a normal singles match. On Monday, I am going to out class you in every possible way. You will regret making a comeback on Tuesday morning from a retirement home.

A huge "YOU SUCK" chant breaks out

CM Punk: On NXT, I am out to prove a point that you are weak and you are voulnerable. It's your ego that is making you comeback to this ring. Your going against the best in this business, Tazz. Face facts Tazz, the only thing you can do is talk me to death. Tazz, face facts you can't wrestle anymore, you're done, it's over, you're career in this ring is over. On Monday, I am going to put you out of commission, but this time there will be no comeback for you again because I am going to put you out for good. It's over, Tazz. After Monday is over, you will suffer the facts that you made a mistake and it happened by the hands of the best in the world, CM Punk! Enjoy the last few happy moments you have in that ring because the clock is ticking before you say goodbye for good!

CM Punk lowers his microphone as his music goes off. The crowd continues to boo him while he continues to smile. CM Punk then blows a kiss to Tazz which irritates him to the point where he takes off his sunglasses and has a long staredown with CM Punk

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

Companion! Ahahaha!

batemax2.gif

Derrick bust out laughing as Maxine looks on with an angry scowl on her face.

Shut the hell up! What kind of coward comes out here, runs his mouth and then leaves before we can even retaliate. You know you're not really helping your case of not being phased by us. It's clear all this talk is for nothing. You run away just at the sight of us. If you wanted to prove people wrong you should have stayed here and faced us like a man but I guess that's not really your style is it?

Oh man that picture you showed was so funny. You should be a comedian. I mean really who else has ever put a picture out of context on and titantron and made fun of it. Literally no one. You're so original. End of sarcasm. It's clear that photo was photoshoped. I'm a real man. I don't need the best of abs to look drop dead sexy. All that matters is how smooth I am. You want to see just how smooth I am? Check this out.

curtisdance.gif

Curtis starts to dance weirdly as some of the ladies in the crowd are gawking.

You see that? That's what your dealing with this Monday. You think you can even lay a hand on me? With those moves? No way Jose.

Yeah Jose! You may think I act like a child but there will be nothing childlike when I beat your face in with freedom and justice! Those are the names of my fists in case you were too stupid to realize it. And how dare you claim to treat us like children. You‘re the child! You don‘t deserve to wear a cape to the ring! You‘re no hero! You sir are an asshole. A double asshole. An A double asshole whatever the hell that means. You can wear that cape to the ring but mine will outshine yours buddy. My cape is made in the pattern of the American flag! Now that's a hero these fans can get being am I right!?

The crowd cheers heavily as Bateman rushes to the ring post to hype up the crowd.

I know you were talking about proving people wrong and you do. I've heard great things about you as has everyone else but you prove them wrong every time you step in this ring. We on the other hand prove people like you wrong in a good way. We always overcome whatever obstacle is in our way. So you can take your douchebag music and your dumb vegan body to the back and prepare for the worst. And for your information, I don't sleep with people for money. You look like you have money and I wouldn't touch you with a ten foot pole. I know you don't "eat" things with a face and I know why. It's because anyone woman with eyes wouldn't let you "eat" her if she ever got a good look at you.

Enough with the innuendos guys. We're turning this place into an R Rated show and last I checked, Edge isn't a part of this brand. Look Aries I know you ran off to the back but if you were a smart man you're actually just hanging around gorilla still listening to us. I'll say this nice and slow so it seeps into your tiny tiny brain. If you show up on Monday, I.....will......beat.....you.....up.

Derrick tries to look intimidating but Maxine is just rolling her eyes at the last words of Bateman.

OOC: Yeah good job man. Wonder just how this match will play out. Good luck to you as well.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
UWF NXT: Seth Rollins vs. Johnny Curtis

"Flesh It Out" by Blues Saraceno begins playing as Seth Rollins comes out from behind the curtain in a very ecstatic mood as he waves his hands around in the air. Once he arrives at the center of the stage, he begins to slap it furiously to display his excitement.

ecdLK.gif

Rollins then grabs a microphone.

084.jpg

Seth Rollins:

Yet the problems continue to roll on... Left with an ultimatium that I will decide later on the show. The problems continue to boggle, allowing such mind to become instantly blurred and confused. The only question I leave is why? People continue to be confused, I am confused myself... Nobody's heard from Jimmy Jacobs in such a long time and I have to continue mentioning it, but not today... Not today. Today's not the day about what's been revolving around me, today is about N-X-T. Where the company stands right now, there are attacks... I'm being over-looked once again by Sting, JBL and everybody else in that locker room. Am I upset? Of course I am. Now I might sound like a whiny bitch right now but I have my rights, I am not the only one being overlooked in this company, there's many more I've seen but have yet to stand up and do something about it. They're all afraid, unlike them... I'm never afraid of a challenge at all. Challenges are part of a daily life, challenges are something that I strive because it gives me the momentum I truly need to work myself to the very top. Zack Ryder's now the number one contender and he did it by busting his ass off, however... In fact, I won't say it... No, I shouldn't have to say it because everyone here knows... It's the unknown sentence that you will not hear until the day arrives. But allow me to speak on who I face this week, none other than Johnny Curtis. Impressive.. Impressive it is. I've paid attention to what you do around here, you with Derrick Bateman and Maxine... It seems to me that we'll be having another pep talk once again, this should be interesting but does my mind-set really want to have to deal with you guys? After all, I would much rather prefer focusing on who took me out and 'the note'. I'm hoping a creep like you Johnny didn't write the note, that'd be scary to even imagine me being asosciated with you and ugh... Maxine. Now she's a nice girl, but I don't think I'd want to asssosciate myself with a girl that wants her ways at all... Sure, treat her like a princess but in the end they'll just give you the flick. That's exactly what's happening around here, people are giving me the flick... In the hallway, I used to be always talking to people, especially Zack but lately he's got his head somewhere else as he intakes everything he has right now... There's others backstage who have stopped talking... But after this week, everyone will be talking, my actions won't be justified at all... When people cross the line, you see a difference in me. I am happy to place people where they belong, I'm happy to seek revenge... I'm happy to be destructive. As for you Johnny boy, you're unfortunate because this week not only you see the happy-chap I once was... You see a new side of me, a side that everyone will not want to see at all. Do you think for one moment I give a damn about my actions? Do you think I give a damn about Sting over-looking me? Sting for too long has been a complete asshole to people! I'm sick of it! I'm not a "rookie" anymore... I'm a superstar! Overlook me all you want but I know, these people know that I deserve to be here, I deserve to have better in this company. I'm never leaving N-X-T, this is my home.... Johnny boy... Where's your home because you sure ain't living with Maxine... Is your house full of cats or animals? Listen creep, whatever you are doing... If you wrote that note... Oh boy... I don't care if you wrote the note or not because I'm sending you into asphyxiation... You're going to pass out, you're going to suffer more than just
a BLACKOUT!

Rollins looks absolutely pissed off, the crowd gives out a mixed reaction but it's still mainly cheers... Rollins heads backstage as the camera follows him, an interviewer tries to ask questions but Rollins looks at him and shakes his head before leaving, Rollins heads out to the exit as he gets into a car and leaves the building. The last image we see is him on the phone to someo
ne... Surely he'll hear what Curtis has to say, will he return back to the building or will we see him else where next time?

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Re: UWF NXT: Seth Rollins vs. Johnny Curtis

[video=youtube;A23YrgP-h-U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A23YrgP-h-U[/video]

Johnny Curtis's music blasts through the speakers as the fans cheer but then are surprised to see only Curtis and Maxine come out. Curtis twirls Maxine around before he walks over to the titantron and moves his hips erotically.

johnnydance.gif

Curtis walks back over to Maxine with a lustful expression on his face. They make their way down the ramp together while holding hands. The absence of Bateman has many fans wondering why he hasn't come out yet. Maxine and Curtis enter the ring while Curtis dances a bit more until Maxine hands him a mic.

Johnny Curtis
Enjoy the show? Don't worry Seth, I'll get to you later. Did you all see my sweet sweet moves? You think Aries got the better of me? No way Jose. Dirty Curty knows what the people really want and what they want is to be entertained. You can come out here and wrestle your ass off for your whole career and still be a nobody. Is Lance Storm in the Hall of Fame? No. Is Koko B. Ware in the Hall of Fame? Yes. Aries got the better of me and Derrick last week but you know what? Time moves on. You think in the grand scheme of things people are going to remember that Austin Aries managed to get an upset victory against us? No there gonna be talkin' about how sexy ol' Dirty Curty looked that day. That was the day when his whole career changed for the...weirdest.

Curtis gets a sleazy grin on his face and a couple of women from the crowd are gawking at him much to the dismay of Maxine.

Maxine
Sorry but you couldn't ever begin to handle a real man like Curtis.

She's right ladies, not many are capable of taming this wild beast. I'm like a majestic stallion. A thoroughbred if you will. With my powerful legs. How women everywhere just want to pet me. And if they're brave, go for a ride. My mane just flowing through the wind like Fabio. I'm like a modern day Fabio. The only thing different is people will be taking me serious for a very long time. A lot of people aren't aware that this isn't just all for show. I beat the man, the legend known as Brock Lesner at Survivor Series. And I did it all on my own. Just me and all the gifts I've been given by the gods of all things sexy. Yes it takes multiple gods to satiate me. No one will be able to stop my run through NXT. Not Taz, not Brock Lesner and certainly not Seth Rollins. Hey Seth, while I was winning my match at Survivor Series, what were you doing? I'm kidding. Everyone knows what you were doing because you won't shut up about it. We get it Seth, you're mad because someone took you out backstage. They probably actually did you a favor because you weren't going to win that match. Hell I think you actually hired someone to do that to you to save face. Or you're faking it. You were knocked unconscious for over 3 hours and yet you're medically cleared to compete tonight? Something’s not right there. Maybe you should get some real friends to watch your back to snag a girl who will watch over you. Then again judging by how whiney you've been about this whole thing, I can't see that happening anytime soon.

Whereas Bateman usually gets cheers from the crowd, Curtis is getting mostly boos.

Go ahead a boo all you want. You know he's right. Seth is nothing more than an annoying little kid. He got a itty bitty boo boo and now he wants wevenge. Seth, you're just not that good. I know you were a big shot when you were in the indys but this isn't little league any more. You're in the major's now if you need to step up and hit it out of the park or strike out and since you're facing Curtis next, it kind of looks like you're going to strike out.

Maxy baby I couldn't have said it better myself. But you asked me if I was the one who took you out Sunday. Do you not think I would have better things.....people to do. You and every one of those rejects in the back are nothing more than an afterthought to me. Merely steps on a ladder on my rise to the top. But let's just say for the hell of it, I did attack you. What are you going to do? Certainly not come back here and face me like a man. Or do you really believe to can beat me up? You gonna show me this new side of you? How about I just show everyone the old side of you. The side of you that gets beaten week after week.

The crowd continues to boo Johnny. Maxine brushes his shoulders off for him as they await a retort from Seth.

Ozymandias

Reaction score
UWF NXT - Five-on-Five Elimination Tag Match

The Monday NXT audience are positively jacked for this week’s show; a five-on-five elimination tag match – a rare occurrence on a weekly show - has everybody talking. Every single member of the capacity crowd has someone they either love or hate competing in this match. Loyalties are being divided, lines are being muddied and debate on who will triumph is rife.

The crowd are anxiously awaiting the arrival of the Superstars, many seems to be keen to hear from Rhino and his old friend Tazz, the Zack Pack are well represented and are here to see the Long Island Iced Z, and despite his tirade on last week’s show there are a few “Pipe Bomb” and “Best in the Word” signs showing continuing support for CM Punk. However the buzz of excited chatter is brought to an abrupt end by-

I CAME TO PLAY!

[video=youtube;PUVJvA2Jctw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUVJvA2Jctw[/video]

Boos spread around the arena, The Miz isn’t the most hated man in this match up, but there are plenty of fans who still hate his cocky attitude and reality TV background, many more who were keen to hear from their favourite Superstar. The Miz, as usual, is lost in his own ego and shows no inclination that he knows or cares about his reception. He makes his way to the top of the ramp, clad in his wrestling shorts and a t-shirt which reads;

“New improved Awesome-er MIZ!
Now with added undefeatality!”

He adopts his trademark pout and surveys the fans smugly as he makes his way down to the ring.

themiz.png

He jumps on the apron and throws his shoulder back in his trademark pose. He continues into the ring, is handed a mic, paces slowly allowing his music to fade out and begins to speak…

The Miz: Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, loyal viewers, do not adjust your TV sets, I have an important news bulletin and a hefty dose of reality that everyone has to here (he clears his throat);

I AM AWWWWWWWESOME!

The boos ring out around from around the arena at The Miz’s own self-importance, he chuckles briefly before continuing.

Eight weeks, two months, regular Monday Night appearances, two pay-per-views, countless opponents including the winner of the Gold Rush tournament, the NXT Extreme Champion and the current NXT World Champion, all of that has been and gone and I, The Miz, the rating boost, the Awesome One, the worldwide, household name, stratospheric superstar! Remain undefeated. Not a pinfall, not a submission, NOTHING has been able to stop me in my pursuit of one thing and one thing only; the NXT World Title.

Now that will take care of itself at New Year’s Resolution but that’s still to come first off we have to deal with what’s in the here and now and in the here and now we have a rather large match up to contend with. It’s been billed as the “NXT Five-on-Five Elimination Match!” however I prefer to call it “The Royally Rumbly Screw The Miz Over Match!”

The crowd boo The Miz as he talks down the match they are all so keenly awaiting. He looks at them incredulously

SummerSlam_2009.jpg

Really people? REALLY? I mean COME ON! I can’t be the only one to see it? This match has been billed as being about all kinds of rivalries and scores to settle between the ten guys and yadda yadda yadda, well I call bullcrap on that!

I know, and all of your fans know, and all of the guys in the back know that when it comes down to it there’s really only one show in town and that’s the NXT World Title. Everything else fades into insignificance around it and this match- this elimination tag match- this is also all about the NXT World Title. More specifically it’s about trying to end my undefeated streak, knock my concentration, destroy my preparation and cost me the match at New Year’s Resolution.

Oh what, you don’t believe me? Well that’s just because you’re not as smart as me, because you haven’t done your research as thoroughly as me. I’ve told you all before how serious I take this business, how much research I do, I mean who could forget the “What’s Hot/What’s Not Mizometer”!? So yeah, I know what I’m talking about, and this is a screw-job in the making. Let’s look at my opponents first of all. So you got the obvious one first off; Bully Ray, the current champion who’ll do anything to swing the title match in his favour. Then you got the former – heh heh heh – interim GM Sting. Now Sting made is clear last week how much he disliked me, he picked Bully Ray to team with over me so it’s clear who he wants as champion. Then you got his bodyguard Kane who just does as he’s told. Next up you got Rhino and – HELLO – he admitted last week at the top of the show that he wants Bully Ray as champion over me! And you all heard it clear as day! Lastly you got his buddy Tazz who now owes him one and who, by the way, made plenty of disparaging remarks about me while he was commentating so I’m in no doubt as to where his loyalties like. So that’s “Team Bully Ray”, proven beyond all reasonable doubt, to be out to get The Miz. But that’s not the REAL screw-job. Oh no, that’s just the starter, the hors d'oeuvres, the real meat of the matter, the main course is my own, so-called “team”.

Have you ever seen such a brazen attempt to give with one hand while taking away with the other?! It’ like “Oh, here you go Miz, you got a team to help you, but uh… yeah they’re all pretty useless or against you too”. I mean, you got Zack Ryder, Zack Ryder who last week when I tagged with him, uses a blind tag to get himself into the match, gets his ass kicked and then leaves me to deal with the consequences! Then you got Brock Lesnar who has tried – on numerous occasions – to permanently injure me, and you’re telling me I’m now teaming with this guy!? Similarly there’s CM Punk who has cheap-shotted me in the past, and then, THEN, you’ve got R-TRUTH and- well… actually I’ve never spoken to R-Truth, but I’ pretty sure he’s a jerk too!!

Now I’m not sure what JBL has against me, maybe it’s cause I stole his hat that time, but I want to say loud and clear that this attempt at a screw-job will NOT be successful, and I’ll soon be adding the names “Rhino”… “Tazz”… and “Kane”… to my big long list of names of “People who couldn’t beat The Miz”

The Miz smiles smugly but the smile is wiped off his face when…

Last edited:

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: UWF NXT - Five-on-Five Elimination Tag Match

[video=youtube;eRpvDSSuRL0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRpvDSSuRL0[/video]

Darkness falls over the arena as well as silence, aside from the audible disdain the fans are expressing with their passionate booing. A theme music begins to play but instead of "No Reflection" by Marilyn Manson, it is a different theme, "Fear of the Dark" by Graveworm. The fans continue reacting as they normally would for about a minute and forty seconds, because at the minute and forty-one second mark, a screaming begins in the theme, bringing their booing to an end and shattering all silence that existed in the arena. But then the theme stops playing, and there is dead silence again. After a few seconds of this silence, the voice of Kane is heard.

Your confidence is something that I can almost justify. I mean last week, in your eyes, you defeated Sting and Bully Ray. On this team is Rhino, a man you haven't locked horns with yet but if Sting can beat him and you can beat Sting, how much of a threat is he really? And if Taz needs someone like Rhino to snatch him from the jowels of defeat, how competent a competitor can he be in the face of someone of your calibur of coolness, right? Then there's me, the stool pigeon, the pyromancer that does what he's told and nothing else. The man that claims he's a demon, but can't pick up a victory.

Like I said, Mike, I can almost justify your arrogant beliefs. For starters, even though you view it as a victory, you didn't actually beat Sting and Bully Ray last week, nobody won in that encounter. So because you didn't beat Sting, how can you measure the type of man Rhino is and what your chances of beating him on Monday are? And because you can't size up Rhino, how can you size up Taz? That's for you to hammer out with each of these men when they come out here, for now let's talk like we're the only two in the match.

I don't measure myself with wins and losses, but you are one of those people that do. I'm not going to make excuses for my defeat last week, I will simply foretell of things to come. Next week when you and I step into this ring together, I will silence a man most vocal, a man most arrogant, you, Michael. You speak highly of your own self-worth, making proclamations of elevated appeal and can't-miss charisma, when I see you as nothing but a man trying to deny the inevitable. You have a sizeable set of crosshairs on your chest, and someday someone is going to pull the trigger and annihilate you.

I won't be the one that annihilates you, because I want to leave something for Bully Ray to defend his title against, but I will take a sizeable chunk out of your ego and this momentum you've built up for yourself. Your beliefs will go up in smoke when they are violently disproven by the abuse I perform. If words aren't enough to convince you, then my actions shall be a lesson, and my teachings will be all the more painful for you because of the fact that you're walking blindly into this contest, underestimating every ounce of my abilities and intentions.

People mislabel what I do as 'tricks', like I'm nothing more than a Halloween novelty. Someone that dresses up in dark colors and speaks of the morbid and destructive for the sheer kick of doing it. I'm insulted by this misconception, Michael, even more so because I know that you are of that belief. I know you will make similar accusations and deny your fear, exuding more of your pseudo-confidence and justifying it with self-absorbed banter that has no substance. You're the number one contender to the World Championship, you've never been pinned or forced to submit, these things do not matter.

They are insignificant accomplishments that you are doing yourself no favors by boasting about. If in fact you take exception to my assessment of you as a loose-lipped, weak-minded insect and disagree, do something to convince me otherwise!

The lights come up as Kane is in the ring, standing there with both arms outstretched, inviting Miz to attack him. As this is going on, suddenly the Extreme Champion interjects as he appears on the stage, making his way down the ramp as he speaks.

Kane, while I fully intend for you to embrace the monster within you must remember that the temper is a double-edged sword. While it is an effective weapon of war, if you utilize it at the improper time, it will do more harm to you than good. I present to you exhibit A, this match is four days away and already you are goading this man into striking you and beginning the altercation here and now. That is a path to self-destruction, because you are outclassed in that confrontation and are begging to be both humiliated and defeated by charging into that exchange.

You dominate him on the physical scale, but the most useful resource in battle is not the body, Kane, it never has been, it's the mind. By simply being reactive, you become blinded by your rage, and every action that follows will have no concise thought behind it's execution, leaving you vulnerable. Because he's the one that got inside your head and inspired that rage, Miz will be in full control of the situation, and inevitably best you in the combat that follows.

But don't be ashamed, because behavior like this is why I have taken you into my brotherhood, so I can correct you and repair the damage done in the past, restoring you to who it is that you used to be.

Sting arrives at the end of the ramp and enters the ring, standing next to Kane who has since lowered his arms and taken a calmer stance.

Now Kane, you and I have the advantage, because we stand in this ring a united and powerful forty-percent of our team, while this pompous chatterbox stands alone. But judging by who you have on your side, you shouldn't be surprised by this development.

R-Truth has not been seen since before Survivor Series when he defeated Zack Ryder, so I don't expect him to come to the aide of you or anyone else on your team during the period of time we are all granted to talk trash to one another and promote the match while we wait for the evening it is scheduled to happen. What I do expect is for him to be cut from the UWF as a result of his consistent absence.

Brock Lesnar showed up last week, sure, but who knows if he'll show up this week? You never can tell with that guy, which brings your count of partners you can't rely on up to two. C.M. Punk and Zack Ryder on the other hand will likely come out here to assist you, but the odds are fifty-fifty at best. What I'm saying is there's potential of your suspicion being correct, you could very well be screwed on Monday night as a result of being the only man on your team to show up to work.

Even if no one else on my team shows up, there's two members out here to your one. I possess the advantage and that's something no amount of ego-stroking, vocal or otherwise as evidenced by your t-shirt, can turn around, change, or take away from me. Bradshaw thought he was turning this show on its ear by making this match, and he is, just not in the way I know he intended to.

He's tilting it in the brotherhood's favor, annihilating the competition. Be it a result of contractual termination or physical dominance, he is stacking the deck only to place us in possession of the wind to blow the cards over. Myself, Kane, Bully Ray, and Taz are all products of doing what we say we're going to do, and when you pit that against this pitiful showing your team is giving us, it's not a match, it's a massacre.

Sting lowers his microphone as he and Kane watch reality set in on The Miz. Who will next join the fray?

NadupanyRobot

Reaction score

HERE COMES THE PAIN

[video=youtube;Z7m9xo923H8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7m9xo923H8[/video]

Theme song starts to play and here he is! THE BRAWLER, THE PERFECT STORM, THE DOMINANT FORCE! BROCK LESNAR! There have been rumors about his participation tonight but as you can see, this is not a ghost or hologram! What is going in his mind? We'll see...

brock_crop_exact.jpg

Brock Lesnar: Wow, 5 on 5 tag team elimination match... Really? Miz said it right. How can you put 5 men who hate each other against 5 men who are kissing their asses from morning to evening? Another great idea by our GM! But you know what? I am not a type of guy who loves to team up with someone.. BUT for this match I will make exception! It's hard to say this but I will say it! Look at our team... ME! The most dangerous man in UWF! The Miz - man who has lot words to say and lot moves to make... R Truth... his moves are something that Kane can't do... CM PUNK - so called BEST IN THE WORLD but the point is that he is talented wrestler and also we have team-mascot Zack Ryder! If you want to compare mascots of both teams... Yes... they are better... clowns... Look at them!

Brock points on Sting and Kane...

Kane and Sting... Like father and son! Or Mummy and girl? That's not important they suck... Rhino... Man who acts like the real rhinoceros... His only weapon is his weight... and also his nose that he sticks in ass of Sting... Another great competitor is "Bully" Ray... CHAMPION! YES! What about one-on-one fatty? I will give you a fast liposuction by kicking your big paunch! Only reason to call you bully is your "signature" move... If you lie down on your opponent... no one can move your ass... and of course... he sleeps because of your stinky breath... Have you ever visited dentist? No? I will make it for you... One straight punch to face and teeth would be gone.. And last but not least... Taz! "The suplex machine"... Boring... I can't believe that he is here! Antitalent, loser, towel-bringing old guy...

RAW_988_Photo_003_crop_exact.jpg

Brock now speaks slowly and his eyes are looking straight at Kane...

Hi Kane, how are you? Hey? Look at me when I'm talking to YOU! Or do you want to destroy another barricade huh? Don't you feel little bit... Crushed? This week you will get another lesson ugly boy and anybody who will interrupt my teaching... Will feel how hard is to land on ground by F-5! F5... Did you wake up after beating I gave you or do you want some more? It doesn't matter if you want because I WANT! YOU AND YOUR LITTLE PARTNERS WILL TASTE MY MEDICINE! Only way to stop me is to not tagging me in... If you want win this match you have to pay big money to one of four men who are in my team... Maybe there is a black sheep that would sink our boat... BUT money would save you only in the match... Not after match, not in backstage so BE PREPARED!

Some people from crowd now chants "HERE COMES THE PAIN". Brock smiles and he continues...

Now I will talk about myself... or not... there are too many things to point out... Just to make everything clear I want to make a little speech for Zack Ryder! Zack... for you there is the same rule... If you screw me... You are dead guy! I know that you are stupid person so I wanted to make you sure about it! Miz, show me that you are the man of words... I know that we have history but forget about it for one day and help me to lead our team to win! CM Punk also has to throw away his arogance if he wants to win... But there is problem I have... I don't know R-Truth but I believe that he is not that stupid to collaborate with our opponents... We have something in common... All of us want to WIN! SO GET YOUR ASSES READY TO BRING THE PAIN!

Do you know what would be the sweetest way to win? Eliminate Rhino, Kane, Taz and "Bully"... Then let MR. STING to face five men who hate him... As a interim GM you made a lot of mistakes Sting... And you gonna pay for them! I swear that I will be the payer! If you will join me Miz I will be very pleased! I know that they will try to make something "dirty" to beat us... but like I said... match is match... what will happen after match... nobody knows... Now let me to take a pause I am annoyed by looking on trash like Kane and Sting are...

Brock_on_Raw_1483397a.jpg

Brock Lesnar jumps on turnbuckle and he throws his arms in the air! There is mixed reacion by crowd but he is not doing it for profit he shows his opponents how great he is... Then he exits the ring, takes a chair near the announce table... He set it and sits there... Maybe he is waiting for someone or he is just done and he wants to relax a little bit...

Last edited:

Lewb

Reaction score

Well... No party is complete like this without the World Champion... and his music is the next to hit.

[video=youtube_share;d9DMath_ZxQ]http://youtu.be/d9DMath_ZxQ[/video]

"The Beaten Path" bellows out, and out walks the brand new NXT World Champion. He enters the fray looking rather pumped. He gets near the bottom of the apron where he starts talking to the cameraman whilst getting his iPhone out.

vlcsnap-2012-08-03-17h20m40s56.png

Bully Ray: Nine assholes and a World Champion! Hash Tag Bring Back Sting. On second thoughts...

Bully walked away from the camera. He pops his world title on the canvas of the ring and walks up the ring steps. He gets in the ring and bends down to firstly point at his calf's, and then to hoist his championship onto his shoulder, before demanding a microphone. As he gets handed one the music stops, a.

Bully Ray: First of all..... The viewers of UWF, you can all turn the volume back up on your televisions.... It's not The Miz spewing out his preppy bull-crap, it's not Sting trying to be Edgar Allen Poe with an attitude, and it's not Kane sounding worse than he looks. You are now listening to the World Champion of NXT, for now and for ever! Last week, I was paired with the interim GM,. by the interim GM. A man that is so doubtful of his abilities that he puts himself on the card with the best in the game just to have a better chance of winning. And what happens? JBL agrees with me so much that you're doing an awful job as an interim, that he comes out and stamps you out personally. Let me just tell you Sting, personally, that was worth not picking up the win alone. Seeing you suffer, as a result of making us all suffer with making the program hardly watchable apart from when I was around, has made the ordeal worthwhile. So thankyou JBL for that.

What I am not thankful for... is I have to tag with this guy again! This match that you have set up for next week has "lack of originality" stamped right across it.... That should be the team name for our opponents at least. Let's list through them. Brock Lesnar? This guy doesn't lack originality, he just lacks a brain! The guy has never had an idea in his life, he wouldn't know an idea if it punched him as hard as Overeem did. He is built like a machine, but has the record here that Wall-E would be embarrassed to even pick up. So let's move on.... CM Punk! Excuse me while I laugh myself to death that I am facing him again.

Bully Ray brings the microphone down and proceeds with the fakest hearty laugh ever captured on camera. He even overworks his throat and has to cough in the middle of it. In a moment he goes back to serious and lifts the microphone back up.

bully%20ray%20tna%20microphone.jpg

You better hope your sorry ass gets eliminated without bumping into me Punk. Otherwise those nightmares you kept having that had you pissing in your duvet will be coming straight back in a heartbeat... and hospitals don't like you urinating in their beds now do they? I'll let our past speak the volumes that it does for you, I'm a busy man, no way am I going over the past. I got three other jackasses to address here. One being R-Truth.... oh, yeah, the BAD R-Truth is still around ladies and gents. Still sending us to sleep with his imaginary friend so much that we want the pathetic rap and dance to make a comeback. Ever since losing your tin pot belt to Steve Boredom there you have done nothing but complain.... Oh, and lose. I think it's about time, that "R" stood for retirement Ron.... and That's The TRUTH!

And... Look at what we have left. The two men that would have lost last week had JBL not decided to humor us with his presence. Zack Ryder, the man who came out here and tried to make comparisons with me, and got shown last week he wasn't fit enough to clean my toilet bowl after a curry..... and then the most must-see superstar in the UWF. Yeah... I would have to agree with that statement.... To the extent that when you're walking down the sidewalk and a cop says "There's Nothing to see" and then you just have to see what's happening.... In other words Miz, you're a car wreck. You know what JBL has against you? Nothing. His problem is that through Stings woeful booking, you have found yourself as the number one contender, and you are just not good enough. I know it. JBL knows it. Everyone in the back know it. This match ain't no Miz-screw job. It's a reality check, to show you that when New Years Resolution comes..... You will be the Job.

Bully turns away from Miz and looks out to the UWF Universe.

The reality is, I'm champion, and there is nothing those five, or my four partners can do about it. Look at them... two of them just fought at the Pay Per View, and one has only just come off the commentary booth.... Although being fixed there at that commentary table was a waste of talent, you don't have Bully Ray talent. They all got their own agendas intertwined with this match, but once its all said and done, whether I survive alone or not, I survive. And that, is your front page story. None of your agendas even matter. It's all about this, and where it is. And where it is staying!

Reaction score

[video=youtube;wMCgrLIM6Z8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMCgrLIM6Z8[/video]

CMPunkRAW1-8.jpg

A mix reaction for CM Punk has he comes out from the back. CM Punk looks to the right and left side and shakes his head in disgust at the fans while waving his hands off as he makes his way to the ring. As CM Punk gets closer to the ring, he climbs up onto the apron and stays there while calling for a microphone. CM Punk does his promo from the apron

567890.jpg

CM Punk: I have heard enough from all of you, including my own tag team partners. With all do "respect" to everyone in this match, none of you and that includes the unseen Rhino deserve to be in the ring with the best in the world! Brock, I know you're a Paul Heyman guy and I like that about you and it's nothing but business and I am honestly glad to have you on my side. The one person I can honestly though trust in this ring and on Monday, surprise surprise is, The Miz!

The Miz looks a bit stunned by CM Punk's response

CM Punk: You see over three weeks ago, The Miz and I put aside our ego's and our differences for one night and on that one night we both beat the living hell out of Zack Ryder and Seth Rollins. So now flash forward three weeks later and we are again teamming up. So it's quite simple, although I may not like this Raulph Lauren rip off, I do trust him because he knows how to get the job done. The same can be said about Brock Lesnar. He's a Paul Heyman guy and so am I and you do not want to go against Paul Heyman guys because as Brock has shown time in and time out as well as I have shown, we will destroy you. Now how fitting that all ten of us in this match have something to fight for. We have Sting and Zack Ryder who will be facing off in a few short weeks for the NXTreme championship. While you add R Truth into that mix who is still bitter about picking up the loss at Survivor Series. Then we have Bubba Ray Dudley and The Miz who will be facing off for the NXT World Title also in a few short weeks. You also have Brock Lesnar dealing with Kane. And the most important one of them all, my issues with Taz and someone who shouldn't stick their nose in other people's business, Rhino.

The crowd cheers for Rhino's name being announced

CM Punk: Oh no, go ahead and cheer on someone who likes to attack people from behind. Last week, I had my match won against Taz, but what does Rhino do? He comes out and interupts my match for no reason whatsoever. Sorry Miz, but really. Are you seriously trying to copycat what I did a month ago. *claps hands* Congratulations to you Rhino, you have just accomplished nothing new and exciting. You have how ever pissed me off. You coming into my ring while I had that no good piece of trash down for the count is an act of cowardness on your part. You will get yours at New Year's Revolution. Moving on now to you, Tazz. I am not through with you just yet. Your victory over me last week comes with an asterisk all over it. If Rhino doesn't get involved, then I put you into a retirement home. You better hope I don't get my hands on you.

The crowd boos heavily towards CM Punk for his choice of words towards Taz

CM Punk: Shut up, all of you! Why don't you all come into this ring and try to do my line of work. Oh wait, you won't because more than half of you are over weight slobs without jobs and have to use your parents money to even come to these events. So until you do what I do, I suggest you keep your mouth shut and sit down until I am finished talking out here. As for the rest of you go, Bubba, Kane, and Sting, do not cross me. If you even think about putting your hands on me, you will have a bullseye on your back. I do however look forward to stepping in the ring with you Sting. You were the one who wanted Zack Ryder at New Year's Revolution more than me. Now I get the chance to show you why you made the right choice because you have it easy against my tag team partner this week, Zack Ryder. But if it were you and me it would of been very easy for me to take that NXTreme title away from you. After I put you to sleep, you'll have realized you made the right choice!

CM Punk lowers his microphone and has a staredown with Sting as someone's music goes off

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Rollins looks disgruntled as he speaks.

Seth Rollins:

Show? Moves...? Seriously Johnny, I'd rather wipe my grandma's arse then listen to you speak. I don't care if your name is Curly Wurly or whatever appeals to you for the time being, you change gimmicks more than you've asked Maxine out on a date! These people do not get entertained by you trying to dance, people do not get entertained by hideous gimmicks such as you Johnny! People get entertained by real wrestling! I'm a real man, you're just some douchebag who squirmed his way into the business just because JBL prefers to watch people do burlesque than wrestling. It is an absolute travesty knowing that this business has slumped, I like how you mentioned Koko B. Ware, he is not deserving to be in the Hall of Fame. But that's in another company, not UWF. So I suggest you keep what you say mattered to UWF, that's the problem everyone keeps talking about TNA, WWE, ROH and certain other promotions. Does it look like I give a crap about those companies because I don't. Time over time, I constantly get overlooked here in UWF, could I have gone elsewhere, sure.. but I'm fighting for my own right. Instead I see you squirming your ways and getting Pay-per-view matches... And for what? For dancing? Do I need to have a gimmick to be booked around here?! You are weird, I am glad you could admit that because it's absolutely appalling knowing that Maxine still wants to hang out with you. I don't know what you've put in her drink but ugh!

Rollins walks up to Maxine

Not a real man? So you prefer some jerk to dance and flaunt it like he's came out of the closet or something?

Rollins looks at Curtis once again...

Look Mr. Ballerina, this is WRESTLING, this business, this scheme... It ain't for you! You're no wild beast at all, you couldn't tame a fly even if you tried Johnny boy. So if these so-called ladies want to pet you, why ain't you in the zoo where you belong or did you escape from your cage? Is that why Maxine has her whip out for you? You're pathetic Johnny! I beat Brock Lesnar too, not once, not twice but more than three times and quite frankly I got bored. Where's Sheamus these days? Just what I thought Johnny boy... Whilst I beat these dweebs, I still get nothing in return. Yet you poke fun at the fact I was taken out at Survivor Series, yet I still have to walk around here trying to figure out who the hell took me out. As far as I'm concerned Johnny, this week on N-X-T, I'm going to show you what I was going to do at Survivor Series and that was win. There's no stopping me at all, the rage has lit from my very eyes... If you remember from just two weeks ago Abyss mentioned something about a dark side, I'm almost there, but I will not stand for anything at all Johnny. I certainly won't be allowing you to walk all over me, whilst I was unconcious for three hours... I'm fighting fit today, faking it? I beg to differ, you saw with your own eyes what happened to me at Survivor Series and the more you bring it up, the better... You're heading straight for my list, whilst I erase your name from the books and leave you drying with nowhere to go... I am a dangerous man, a very dangerous man Johnny. These answers continue to remain unknown, but my answer for the UWF Universe will be shown on N-X-T. An answer that will shock the entire world, even your little puppet Maxine next you. You better have a leach because it's not just you that's been let out of the cage...

Rollins drops the mic and leaves the ring and heads backstage.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

I'm not sure of time zones but I don't think that last one you just posted counts. I can whip something up quick though for fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.