UWF 2012: Past NXT Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
The scene opens up on Steve Borden sitting in a backstage area, his trademark sunglasses on his face as he looks directly into the camera.

i302442166_67350_4.jpg

Bill Watts' Universal Wrestling Federation, 1986. That is when I, Steve Borden, competed as Sting for the very first time. Twenty-six years later here I am working for Vince McMahon, in a different UWF with my gimmick far different from what it was nearly three decades ago, but still the Stinger. I've been in this line of work for most of my life and in that span of time I have accomplished many things that I am very proud of, for example, my most recent title run was the twenty-seventh championship reign I've had in my entire professional wrestling career. Twenty-six years is a long time to commit yourself to one thing, but I've continued to do it because I love it. Last night at Summerslam when Daniel Bryan forced me to submit, that was the single moment in my career that I didn't love it, I didn't even like it. As I made my way up the ramp and walked through that curtain, I felt nothing, I had left everything in that ring and was now walking around as a shell of myself.

It has been said time and time again that I am desperately holding on to a glory that has passed me by, a limelight I no longer deserve to stand in. I have been accused of trying to hold many up-and-coming talent back while holding others down by occupying the roster of active talent and getting paid for it. On countless occasions, it has been pointed out to me that there is a strong majority that feels like I have no business competing in a wrestling ring. Because they think my star power is depleted, and my body is too broken down to perform on a level that would allow me to put on an entertaining spectacle due to my age. I never let these words knock me down or slow me up, instead I used them as motivation, their doubt in me willed me towards my goal with that much more passion. I stood up for my detractors because I knew they didn't know what they were saying or doing, they didn't know any better because they were being brainwashed by the vocal and active forces of evil that was plaguing the entire Ultimate Wrestling Federation.

But every time I stood up, the drive to disprove the doubt was not enough. I fell at the feet of every wrongdoer on Smackdown; Ted DiBiase, Daniel Bryan, Damien Sandow, Bray Wyatt, I could not defeat any of them and as a result, here I am, exiled from the place I tried so long to defend, the place I called my home. I have had everything stripped away from me. My spot on the Smackdown roster is gone, my place in the Black and White Machine is gone, my Tag Team Championship is gone. It has become painfully apparent to me that the only person that cares about the well being of Sting is the "Icon" himself. The people that I so long stood for are cheering for the Enlightened Saviors, whether they were brainwashed before or not, all of them are now and here I stand, realizing that everyone I called a friend or a fan is gone.

My arrival to NXT is a clean slate, and if I want things to go differently than they have in the past, then I must behave differently. If you wish to be stuck in your ways, then be stuck in them, I am no longer going to waste my time trying to save you from yourselves. I do not seek your pity, I only seek redemption, and my search begins next Monday night. I will see all of you in the ring when the time calls for it.

Last edited:

Lewb

Reaction score
Bully Ray Vs. Shane McMahon

The first glimpse anyone gets to see of the nXt is finally seen by everyone as UWF set's up it's first installment. Before the finishing touches are even put to the staging and such.....

[video=youtube_share;ZZZMXV3j7Xc]http://youtu.be/ZZZMXV3j7Xc[/video]

'The Beaten Path' blares through the speakers and the crowd in attendance boo the resident Bully, and out comes the man, victorious over Christopher Daniels at Summerslam. He comes out with cell phone in hand, and walks down the ramp shouting the odds at the guys in the front row.

tumblr_m885qy8obg1r62495o1_500.jpg

He makes it to the bottom of the ramp and says into the camera "#BullyNation takes over nXt, and ain't gvin' this place black! You better believe it, trending world freakin' wide!" before walking round the other side and grabs a microphone. He waits for his music to stop before he stars to speak.

Bully Ray: Was there a doubt in anybody's mind? I mean, anybody at all? Summerslam I showed exactly what I have been saying all along.... Christopher Daniels is a nobody, and more importantly a nobody that once again got embarrassed by Bully Ray. I have my first Pay Per View victory under my belt in my first time of asking and it damn sure won't be my last! My only hope is next time around I actually get given a match that will test my abilities a little more and actually mean something! I'm all for teaching undeserved punks a lesson but not at a big event, I deserve better. Now, for all of you that watched Summerslam, you will all know that's not the only impact I made that night, as I proceeded to head the movement of taking out both The Undertaker, and John Morrison! They both had this huge comeback sorted out from day one and our visionary, John Bradshaw Layfield, had drawn up the perfect plan to not only put NXT on the map, but to assert our dominance from the word go. Now whilst joining, there is a particular member of the roster that has his just desserts coming after proceeding to "R..K..O" all four of us, but that is for him to worry about in the very near future. No, what I am out here to talk about, is the match I have been given to start this whole revolution off, a hardcore match, against the bosses boy, Shane McMahon....

The crowd cheer the mention of McMahons name, and Bully Ray rolls his eyes in the back of his head at the crowd. He leans on the ring rope looking at the one side of the fans.

tumblr_m8x9jsXQf51ra6mo9o2_250.png

Oh yeah, that's right, cheer the man that has literally done nothing for the past five, six years, decided that he can't make no money off his own back, so is back to mooch off his old man again! Whats wrong Shane, too cold on the golf courses for ya?! Broadband by a third rate company not selling as well as you would think. I thought that Chinese broadband company was perfect for you, a slow steady pace, just like your used to. But now your back, to do what you were never really any good at doing in the first place. Yeah, Summerslam we had a job to do for JBL, and we done it damn good. But that was down to my setting up in the first place going out there during the match. Now it's down to strict business, and about me become the man everyone knows I am going to become here on nXt. No championships are being handed out straight away, no rash decisions are being made, and good job, I hope JBL is on my wavelength where only the worthy are rewarded, and I guarantee you only need give it two or three weeks, and you will see I am the only member of this roster that is actually worthy. I am the first person to grace my presence here, I am hereby calling this the Bully Nation, and there is not a man on the planet that can take it off me... Shane, you wanna be the first, just try it!

​Bully Ray awaits a response....

awesome miz

Reaction score
UWF NXT 9/3/12: The Miz vs Randy Orton

AWESOME

[video=youtube;4RnqcZzfu2c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RnqcZzfu2c[/video]

Out of a nowhere is silence in the arena broken by The Miz's theme and people leap off their chairs and begin to cheer as they await the arrival of the most must see superstar in history! The Miz take his time before he comes out on the stage and quickly begins to walk down the ramp to the ring...

normal_wmplayer_2011-06-14_01-46-02-15.jpg

As The Miz gets to the ring, he asks for the microphone and people most likely cheer as they see The Miz for the first time in NXT ring and he's all smiling, before he begins to talk...

normal_wmplayer_2011-06-14_01-48-07-16.jpg

The Miz: Last Sunday at SummerSlam I made my huge comeback and I said that I will do something special. Something epic, something that will be remembered. And later that night what happened? Yes, I came out in NXT T-Shirt and did what I do best. I putted all the spotlight on me. Because in the very same moment, when I destroyed the legend, The Undertaker! The Icon of this business. And I'm not sorry for what I did. I did what The most must see superstar in history has to do every single night and every single day! But then after that big moment, Randy Orton came out... Sounds familiar right? Oh yeah... Same old Randy boring Orton came out and RKOd everybody in the ring. Seems like a deejay-vu to me. Oh yeah, that's because that's the only thing Orton can do. Come out and walk out. Winner or loser, he doesn't care. It's just the very same routine for him every single night. But this is not a routine for The Miz. Because unlike Randy Orton, I'm here because I give you what you want. And you don't have to like it, but you have to admit, that The Miz is the entertainer. That The Miz is the star! That's the reason why it's me who's in the Talk Shows, radios, TVs, everywhere! Me, not Randy Orton...

But, as always, that's not good enough for you is it? Well, let me take you back in time... Let me take you to year of 2010. To a November 22nd... You know what happened? Of course you know! Every single one of you remember that day! Because that was the day when I successfully cashed in my Money in the Bank contract and became WWE Champion for the first time in my career! And if you remember I cashed in my briefcase on Randy Orton. Yes, thanks to Randy Orton I grove up to the next level. Thanks to Randy Orton, The Miz is not a Reality star anymore. Thanks to Randy Orton, The Miz is now real superstar. Real something! And no, it's not because of Randy Orton's skills. Because he hasn't any skills. It's because of Randy Orton's inability. But I feel bad when get something just like that and I don't re-pay the favor. Therefor, tonight, it will be like a lesson from The Miz. And we all have to hope that after tonight, we will not have to listen to Randy Orton anymore and we have to hope that after tonight, you people will get more of what you want most... Me!

Fans gives The Miz a mixed reaction before he continues...

And now when we get to me, we have to put all the cards on the table. So, let's take a look at the facts and the visions that are about to happen. So tonight, it's first ever NXT show. It's also first match after my suspension. That means it's going to be my first win after my suspension. And that means that tonight is the first steps for me to come after what I'm here for! Tonight is the night, when The Miz will begin his path for World Title. And I don't care how will I get it. I don't care if anybody will announce that NXT will have it's own World title or not. Because either way, I will find myself standing here as a World Champion. And I'm not going to be stopped by Randy Orton. Because I'm not here just to be overlooked by same old faces. It's time for me to shine again. And as the most must see superstar I declare and I guarantee you that tonight, I will stand right here in the middle of this ring with my arm up as the winner. And I will make sure that at SummerSlam, Randy Orton delivered his last RKO....

The Miz lowers the mic and Randy Orton's theme hits the PA system....

*OOC: First time ever I face you SBS! Really looking for this! Let's do this BIG!*

Last edited:

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
re: NXT Past Trashtalking Thread

With Sting's statement ending with an interesting note, UWF has managed to get a major response from Sting's opponent on NXT, Robert Roode. Roode is stood backstage in ring attire, clearly fresh off a match, Jeremy Borash conducts an interview.

BobbyRoodeInterview1.png

Jeremy Borash: Bobby Roode, you was the first person drafted to NXT, and you are coming off a win at Summerslam and now your first task in NXT Is to face the Icon, Sting, what are your thoughts?

Robert Roode glares at Jeremy Borash for a moment, unimpressed with the words of JB before responding.

The NWA World Heavyweight Champion,
Robert Roode
:

First off, Jeremy, it is Robert Roode, not Bobby, you will address me with my correct name or Mr. Roode. As for the Icon, Sting, woes you for submitting to Daniel Bryan at Summerslam, woes you for losing everything you hold dear, woes you for being a failure! You let your team down, you let your brand down and most importantly, you let yourself down! But Sting, that isn't the worst part about your pathetic little speech, the worst part was the fact you had the audacity not even mention my name! In fact, you was so wrapped up in your own self-worth and self-pity, you couldn't give a second thought about the man you are facing next monday! Quite frankly, Sting, people call you old and a has been for a reason and you have made it blindly obvious that they're right, your head isn't the game anymore Sting, it really is time for you to step aside and let the true talent of the roster take over, there is no need for the oldguard anymore! In fact, this match will become symbolic to how NXT works, because in it's very first main event, the leader of the Next Generation will disarm and rid the federation of it's old guard.

The fans shower Robert Roode in boos and heat as Jeremy Borash tries to think of a follow up question, it suddenly comes to him.

Jeremy Borash: Robert, you talk about this match being symbolic and how this is the changing of the guard as such, is it wise to count the Icon out so early on?

Robert Roode shakes his head as Jeremy Borash lifts up the microphone to Roode's mouth, allowing Robert Roode to respond.

BobbyRoodeInterview6.png

What kind of question is that? The fact of the matter is this Jeremy Borash, Sting has proven time and time again he needed to rely on his tag team partner, Samoa Joe to win matches and when the man was left to his own devices, he bottled it, he lost it, he gave up! And the same will happen to him on NXT, but like Daniel Bryan, I have multiple ways of making Sting submit, in fact I might continue the tradition and once again force Sting to submit to the Crossface, or better yet, to prove I am the IT factor professional wrestling; I'll put the so-called Icon down for a three count with the Spinebuster, the same move which crippled the Rock, Mr. Anderson and most importantly James Storm! Stinger, you have little to no chance of defeating me, I have your number and not only do I have your number but I have multiple ways of putting you down for the victory! Any chance of you gaining a fresh start on NXT will come crashing down during that main event, any chance of you finding redemption in UWF will be cut short by me because I am the BEST in this company to day and John Bradshaw Layfield knows this! He knows how important I am to his roster, how important I am his brand succeeding and because of that, your chances of winning have drastically decreased! And Sting, that is something you can bank on!

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Re: Bully Ray Vs. Shane McMahon

HERE COMES THE MONEY!

[video=youtube;49-tn-A6bw0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49-tn-A6bw0[/video]

The crowd erupts into cheers as the “Billionaire Stuntmanâ€￾ Shane McMahon emerges from the back with a great amount of energy. He hops around the entrance way doing his best Muhammad Ali impression as Bully just looks on with disgust.

287.jpg

Shane walks down the ramp dressed in a nice business suit as the crowd still gives Shane a very warm response. Shane is handed a microphone at ringside and he climbs into the ring and stands across from his opponent on the inaugural episode of UWF NXT. He lifts his microphone up and response to Bully Ray.

9275930.jpg

Shane McMahon: You know 'Bully Ray' the last time I saw you, I was in the exact same conference room with you when you got served your walking papers and disappeared into obscurity until you,apparently went on the Atkins Diet and decided to undergo a name change, not a very good one but a name change nonetheless. Bubba, oh excuse me may I call you Bubba? You know what, it doesn't exactly matter one bit what name you go by because you're just my first opponent in my UWF wrestling career. And you said the exact things I expected you to. Not very original, are you 'Bully'? Go ahead, bring my father into the discussion. Talk about my past business ventures. Go right ahead but, at the end of the day, that's all you got. You've been beating people up left and right around here and I don't doubt that you can kick my ass up and down in this ring but if you'd know anything about me it's that I have an incredible, almost inhuman threshold for pain and I will do anything it takes to win a match, especially in a match like we're in this week.

The crowd is still going crazy for Shane as he runs down Bully Ray. Bully doesn't seem phased, however.

Shane McMahon: A street fight. Anything goes. I can take that chair sitting at ringside and bash you over the skull with it over and over again. I can grab a person's beer in the crowd and throw it straight into your eyes. I can toss you off any high point on the stage and through anything I want. These type of matches are my specialty. And yes, before you open your mouth I'm well aware of your past ECW roots but let me be the barer of bad news, 'Bully'. You aren't that same guy anymore. I've been watching you around here, studying your remarkable....umm....'comeback' as it were and, let's face it, you're a one trick pony. You come out here and call yourself a bully. Well, I don't buy it, Bubba.

Bully seems a bit peeved that Shane is trying to call him out and refer to him as Bubba.

Shane McMahon: You see, being a bully is about more than just yelling at people and beating them up. It's about harnessing fear and using it to your advantage. It's about being in control. Bubba, nobody fears you and you damn sure aren't in control. Let me ask you a question: Who do you think the ultimate bully is? Corporate America. Look at my last name, you just loved pointing it out earlier so do it again. Think about it. I'm the one in control here. At the drop of a dime, I can have you placed on the chopping block and you'd be out of a job. I can change your job position to be the guy who brings me coffee or the guy who does my dry cleaning and keeps me in nice suits like this one. Bubba, you like to call yourself a bully and you like to beat people up, well how about I bully you? And your torment begins this week on the first episode of NXT when I beat you up and humble you. And after you lose to me, the so-called “Boy with the Silver Spoon in his Mouthâ€￾, your stock in this company decreases and you'll be that much further to the unemployment line. Bank on it.

Shane lowers his microphone and waits for Bully's reply.

Lewb

Reaction score

Bully Ray whole-heartedly laughs in Shane O'Macs face as he lifts his microphone up to his lips.

Bully Ray: Silver spoon in your mouth? Really?! Oh Shane come on. I don't steal The Rocks jokes, I just beat The Rock up so bad to make him look like a joke. But while we're on the subject, that spoon has never been put in your mouth.... It's been so far up your pompous ass it's found its way through your intestines, tickled up your throat and landed onto your tongue... Probably the most apt explanation as to why the last five minutes all you've been talking is crap! You want to talk unemployment line? I've forced more people onto that thing since arriving here than your old man has. If I'm a one trick pony, then people haven't worked it out yet have they? And coming from the man that only went in hardcore matches because his daddy asked him to, only to go out there and lose pretty much every single one, with this week being no exception. Let me ask you this Shane O'. If you really have these strong ties with Vince still existing, and you are as good as you say you are... Why is it that Layfield entrusted me with the important job of leading the troops at Summerslam in our attack? It's simple. I'm tried, tested and proven. I work, and work damn good. I'm not saying your not.... but I'm guessing your general manager is.

Bully lays his insults on pretty thick and the crowd boo, but Ray isn't done.

Bully_Ray.png

Here's the thing Shane. I'm the only real pro-wrestler left. And to top that off, while you were off training with the proper tools and the expensive equipment in Stamford, I was brought up in Hell's Kitchen, the toughest damn place in New York City. My training was living. Growing up through survival and boy did I survive. I was a Bully back then, and it's made me the Bully I am today. You wouldn't know a bully if you bought it a present for Christmas. "Happy holidays Pops". What I'm trying to say is, when it comes to a street fight Shane, that means there are no rules. My biggest struggle getting in between these ropes week in week out is having to abide rules. Having to restrict my punishment regime. Whats a fight without a table or two breaking huh?! So that threshold you got? It's fining it's limit this week on NXT, mark my words. When it comes to inflicting pain, punishment and suffering on people.... that is something that I will never tire of. NXT is my bully nation, I was being held back on Raw, but not here. There will be many many victims of the Bully... so don't be upset just because your going to be the first!
Bully stares at Shane expecting a reply.v

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust

Shane lifts his microphone back up to reply to Bully Ray.

0.jpg

Shane McMahon: 'Bully', did I strike a nerve? Did I strike too close to home? It seems like to me that you're getting flustered because you seem to be repeating yourself. When I said one trick pony, I was only assuming but this just takes the cake and proves my point. All you talked about was my upbringing. Umm.....ok. What else do you have? You've got nothing, Bubba. You only succeeded in making yourself look stupid, a feet I might add really isn't all that hard to do. I mean, saying the expression “Silver Spoon in the Mouthâ€￾, an expression old as time was concocted by The Rock is further proof of your ignorance. But, at least you made a segue out of it. “I beat The Rockâ€￾ Ok, but what does that have to do with me? That seems to be your claim to fame, Bubba is that you beat The Rock once. But my name isn't The Rock. I'm Shane McMahon and I can damn sure kick your ass.

Shane gets a little closer to Bully as Bully gets angrier.

Shane McMahon: I was in hardcore matches because I was a champion, something you're not used to being unless you have Devon by your side. I was in hardcore matches because I enjoy being in fights, again something you're not used to being in without Devon. 'Bully', here's the dilemma we're faced with: You and me are going to be one on one in this ring on the first episode of NXT. And guess what?Let's put this into perspective. JBL has no faith in either of us. You didn't lead a charge or revolution. You were a lacky. And so was I. Look at our placement on the card, Bubba. We're the curtain jerker. Now, we could trash talk each other until our vocal chords start to bleed. I can call you an ECW reject and you could call me a Daddy's boy from Greenwich but that all doesn't change the fact that we're in the opening contest on the first episode of NXT meanwhile people like Robert Roode and Sting get to main event. Let's go out there, put up, shut up and let's prove why we shouldn't be the opener. 'Bully', you claim to like beating people up, well come beat me up this week. But, I promise to do the same and this street fight will steal the show. Because that's what I'm all about and that's what I intend to do.

Shane lowers his microphone and glares at his opponent.

OOC: I work all weekend Lewb so maybe just one more round if you can get one up today or tomorrow.​

SBS

Reaction score
Re: UWF NXT 9/3/12: The Miz vs Randy Orton

[video=youtube;ixfDu08xtZk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixfDu08xtZk[/video]

The Titantron begins playing the music of the Viper Randy Orton, titled Ripper, and the crowd goes nuts. Orton’s actions at Summerslam seems to have gone over well with the fans. Orton comes out of the back to a nice ovation as the former Leader of the n.W.o. comes out to the ring. He puts a smile on his face which is really creepy as he heads over to the side of a ramp where a child is holding up a sign that says Orton for President! Orton shakes the little man’s hand before beginning to walk back down to the ring. As Orton gets to the bottom of the ramp his demeanor changes and the poisonous look of the Viper takes center stage as he hops into the ring. Instead of doing his tradition top rope taunt he calls for a microphone. The NXT ring crew hand it to him. Orton begins pacing as his music stops and as he begins to speak it is to the crowd.

Orton50.jpg

Randy Orton:
August 24[SUP]th[/SUP] 2012 will go down in history as one of the greatest nights in the history of the UWF! But not only that, but it will be personally remembered by me as the night I finally got the monkey off of my back. I finally did what I should have done at Wrestlemania and that was destroy CM Punk. Punk had made my life a living hell for years, and at Summerslam when I punted his skull in, when I dropped him with an RKO, it felt… Great. It gave me an opportunity to once again focus on what’s important, also known as, regaining what was mine, the UWF Championship. Unfortunately in my drive to send CM Punk to the infirmary it appears I screwed up. But I’m not worried because I’m willing to do things one at a time. And right now the thing I need to do, is to become THE Superstar on NXT that everyone wants a piece of, and everyone wishes they were.

The fans are surprisingly behind Orton here tonight as a slight cheer goes out. Some fans however know Orton to be a crook and a cheat so there is an underlying of boos.

Randy Orton: JBL made a serious mistake when he brought me here, because he talks about the Next Generation. He talks about all these guys who never had a chance, who never got the ball to run with, and then he picks me. I am not the Next Generation, I am the Present. I am the greatest superstar to ever lace up a pair of boots and if you wonder what I’m going to do on a roster full of the Next Generation just ask Miz here. Because he was one of the men I dominated just like I’m going to do to everyone who stands in my way. And that goes twice over for you JBL and your little pet Robert Roode. But let’s not get ahead of ourselves shall we? After all I prefer to let my actions do the talking.

Orton gives Miz a look that would kill an old lady. The crowd begin a small RKO chant. Orton lets it go for a moment before putting his hand up for the crowd to quiet down so he can speak.

Randy Orton: I look at you Miz, and you want to know what I see? I see a boy wishing he were a man. I see a boy playing with fire who is going to get burned. You talk about your cash in, whoop dee doo! After that what exactly did you do? You fell into obscurity. You became the thing you fear the most, a joke! You win the European title and just as quickly lose it. While I am a man of action, Miz, I find you to be hollow and just words. Look at you, you claim to be a real superstar, you claim to teach everyone a lesson. And what lesson is that Miz? How to your ass kicked and fall prey to the RKO for the second straight night? Miz let me remind you, I am a third generation superstar, your one World Title doesn’t even compare to how many I’ve won. You are pitiful in comparison and on NXT the people will cheer when the last RKO you see is the one that knocks you down for the One. Two. Three.

Orton stands there clearly not impressed by the Miz, as the “Must See Superstar†prepares his response.

OOC: First Orton post in forever. Kept it same length as you Awesome Miz. Let's have some fun!​

awesome miz

Reaction score

The Miz raises his microphone as he looks at Orton...

normal_wmplayer_2011-06-14_01-47-48-16.jpg

The Miz: The present? Really Randy? * Really! * Really? * Really! *

Miz stops for a second and he looks at crowd...

Well not really. Look Randy, you are right. You are the present. You are the man huh? But why? Because of your skills? No, that's not it. Because of your ass kissing abilities? Yes, you are pretty good in this way, but not even because of that. The only reason why you are where you are, is because of your family. Without your dad you would still be in Indies trying to make your way up to what you call " the present " and you would be nothing more than just next in a line guy. But because of your father you are able to stay in the same ring as me and you are able to talk to me like a man. And you can try to fear me as you want, you can throw with your RKO here and there but it will not change a fact, that you are still a little daddy boy. Unlike me Randy. Because I made my way to the top all by myself. I've had to go through competitions, through weird reality shows and so on and on before I got to where I am. And now, just look at me. You can call yourself the present but remember, present always got to be replaced by the future... And that future is me...

And now Randy, I know that the voices are going through your head. They are telling you to hit me with an RKO right? But hey, I hear voices too. That's right Randy, do you want to know what they tell me? Well, they are telling me, that I have to protect these people before another speech from you. Oh yeah, because Randy I know what's running through your head right now. You think you can just come out here and try to scare me and steal all the spotlight for yourself right? Oh yeah, same old Randy Orton. But that's not gonna happen Randy. This show is called N...X...T... Which means Next Generation. Which means they don't want to see same old style every single week. No, no, no Randy. They want to see something new, something special. And that's why I'm here. That's why JBL wanted me here. Because he knows that everytime I step into this ring, I bring something new with me. I don't bring same old 10 minute speeches which would make me sleep, no, no, I bring 10 minutes of energy, entertainment and charisma with me. And that's why the spotlight began with me and I will keep it on me...

Few cheers are heard, before Miz continues...

So Randy, before you'll continue, let me tell you something. If you think that Punk made your life a living hell for years, then let me tell you that after tonight, I will do what Punk didn't. I will let my actions speak for my mind. I will not just stay here and talk about how I'm going to beat you no... I'm going to punish you Randy. I'm going to punish you for all the Punks that you kicked in the skull. I'll repay you the favor Randy. Because as the most must see superstar tonight, I'm about to make this night special. Very special. Because the first show of NXT will be written down in history books as the night when Miz's awesome career just started. After I beat you of course... And why's all of that going to happen Randy? Well probably Because I'm The Miz....

Fans yells " awesome "

And you can hear that even these idiots know that I'm AAAAAAAWWWWWWEEEEESSSSOOOOMMMEEE!

SBS

Reaction score

Orton’s eyes are viper like never taking his eyes off his opponent on the debut edition of NXT. The Viper shakes his head before putting the mic up to his mouth.

Orton19.jpg

Randy Orton:
Really? That is the best you can come up with? You claim to be awesome, you claim you will do to me what CM Punk has done to me for years. Right now as I stand here and look at you in your little suit, with your little greased hair, the only thing you have common with CM Punk is you both bore the life out of me. Listening to you is like listening to nails on a chalkboard, because like CM Punk it is the same thing over and over and over again. Really!

The Miz looks unamused by Orton’s use of his secondary catchphrase.

Randy Orton: The only time Miz you’ve been awesome is when you’ve had either your mouth shut, or you were being placed in a spot you haven’t deserved. On the debut of NXT that is exactly where you are. You have an opportunity to go one on one with a man you wish you could be. I see you for what you really are Miz, jealous. And that’s ok because I’d be jealous of me too. As an old song I used to have that I hated its tough to burn in my light. So enjoy your moment Miz, because when it is all said and done, you will have burned out.

Orton turns away looking at the crowd as if he is hearing something no one else can perhaps it is the voices in his head. We find our answer as he turns back to the Miz.

Randy Orton: And as for the so called voices in my head, they don’t tell me to RKO you, no. That would be too easy, that would be like taking candy from a baby. No those voices in my head that you mock, that your “charisma†keeps flaunting on about, are telling me to take off your head with my foot. And I must say it would be wonderful to take that small brain of yours that says things your ass can’t back up, and send it into oblivion where your career has been of late. But the honest to god truth of the matter, is in my mind, the voice in my head that is my own, knows something that you, and I, and most certainly these fans do. You just simply aren’t worth it. You are like spoiled eggs well past their expiration date. You had your moment of glory in the sun, and sure it might have been at my expense, but like those eggs its over, and no matter how hard you try, how long you stay on that shelve, because you past your prime, and are just waiting to be thrown in the trash. While I choose not to take your head, believe me when I say that does not mean, I come into this match on Monday Night and plan to put you were you belong and that is in the trash.

An RKO chant pops into the arena as Orton’s comments so far have been both witty and yet almost dead on. He thinks back to what the Miz has said before continuing on to his next point.

Randy Orton: You say you have charisma, you like to talk, and how I seem to go on to 10 minute speeches? I don’t do long speeches because honestly I don’t need too. I can electrify an arena just by stepping into a ring. I can do that without saying a word.

The fans give off a massive ovation for Orton as the fans are slowly beginning to come onto his side and also to take a shot at the arrogant Miz.

Randy Orton: Meanwhile Miz, you come out here you use your “charisma†to try and get these fans to either love or hate you and just like career it falls flat. Had I ever made a 10 minute speech it would still be longer then the time you were EVER relevant in this business. I look you now Mike, and I don’t confidence I see desperation. Because you know your time in the spotlight has expired, you are standing on a ledge holding what you have left of your career in your hands. But you don’t have to worry anymore Miz, because on Monday, I will be happy to give you a push!

Orton now has a small smirk on his face, it is indeed creepy. The smirk is quickly lost when the Miz brings up his next verbal barrage!

awesome miz

Reaction score

The Miz raises microphone again...

normal_wmplayer_2011-06-14_01-49-14-15.jpg

The Miz: Oh, how cute Randal... Listen, I can cut the very same promo like you. I'll just switch into a slow motion mode and begin to talk. Oh wait, that's not what's going to happen because let's be honest, that's not really cool is it Randy? Really, it's not and the only reason why you talk like a drugged robot is because you can't come out with quick and intelligent answer. Or in your case, like a robot on steroids maybe? Nah, just kidding... But that's why I'm throwing around with the energy I bring with me, because when I look at two of us, I'm the one that really brings it. Of course you make 5 years old babies lose their breath every time they hear your theme and I don't care if it's Voices song or that Burn In My Light one, because they both sounds the same. And at least my theme represents my style. It represents my person. It represents everything I came through before I got here. And if you think I'm now holding what have left of my career, then that just proves my point! Why? Because this is NXT! This is something new, something fresh. Which means everybody starts from the bottom. No matter what you accomplished before you came here, that means nothing around here. The only thing that matters is what you will come out with here....

And you can pray Randy, you can just sit and pray to be like me here. Because it's not about family here in NXT Randy. It's all about skills. And if your best skill is to kick someone into skull, well then flash news Randy, you will be the one that will fall in obscurity... And at least Randy I don't have to steal cheap catchphrases from The Rock... Unlike you of course when you electrify around huh?

fans gives mixed reaction to The Miz before he continues...

And you can make fun of my catchphrase as long as you want. But can you remind me what's your catchphrase? What? Now you're gonna keep your mouth shut? Oh, that's because you don't have any. It's because you can't come out with anything like me. And you can make cheap jokes but that will not change the fact, that I can call me awesome because I deserve to call me like that... And why? It's because unlike these people I live my life to realize all of my dreams. I dreamed about becoming a wrestler... well I became world champion. I dreamed about getting on the same level as Hulk Hogan as Shawn Michaels as all these so called legends... Well I became a living legend myself. And of course I'm saying this because I'm standing here with legendary so called Legend killer. And I'm his next target. Which someway makes me a legend. Of course I'm legend already, no matter if I'm target of Randy here, but the point is, that the dreams in life of The Miz will sooner or later become reality. And that's why I deserve, I deserve to call myself awesome Randy! It's because I deserve respect from each and every single one of you for what I've accomplished and for what I'm going to accomplish! You have to admit Randy, that I became successful and that I have the right to say that I'm awesome!

And Randy I did not passed my prime. My prime is just about to come up. So you can make fun of my suit, of my tie of whatever you want, but that's how the real star should look. That's why is my face on the beginning of the show. That's why it's me, who's being asked for interviews. That's why it's going to be me, who will close the first ever NXT show. Even tho this match is not a Main Event. I'll make The Miz a Main Event. That's where you will get your five minutes of fame Randy. That's, where you will taste how does it feel to be in the same ring that cost you your World title, to be in the ring with a man that have the right to say that he's awesome. To a man that is able to make Randy Orton's match watchable. Of course that everybody will watch it just because I'm in right? Oh yeah...

Once again mixed reaction is heard from the crowd...

Now I'll be honest with you Randy. I don't like you. I don't respect you. And I would rather wrestle Pee Wee Herman than you, but bad things happen. And you say you will beat me? You will kick me? Well, that's not gonna happen. Because I will beat you. I will beat you so bad, that I will send you to where I started. To show like Tough Enough was. Because that's only chance for you. Only chance for you to actually learn something about this business. And maybe they will also teach you how to show respect to a man like me. But until that, I have to give you a personal lesson. I will teach you, that when you want to talk to The Miz you have to show respect first....

RKO chant is heard around....

Oh yeah, support him! Tell him to RKO me! Do it Randy! Let your actions speak... How sad is that... So just try to put me in a trash... Do it Randy, because at least you will be able to taste how it feel to be awesome for a second... Because with me, comes awesomeness... And that's, what I call awesome speech Randy...

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

Darkness falls over the arena as the fans cheer, some of them out of anticipation, others out of lack of knowing how to react. Suddenly a young voice begins to recite a familiar poem.

When a man's heart is full of deceit
it burns up, dies, and a dark shadow
falls over his soul.
From the ashes of a once great man has risen a curse,
a wrong that must be righted.
We look to the skies for a vindicator,
someone to strike fear into the black heart of the same man who created him.

The battle between good and evil has begun.
Against an army of shadows comes the dark warrior,
the purveyor of good, with a voice of silence,
and a mission of justice.

This. Is. Sting.

After a brief moment of silence and darkness, the titantron screen lights up with the entrance video of the "Icon".

stingahtroneor-o.gif

Kindly turn the lights back down, gentlemen, I don't yet wish to be seen.

The titantron screen fades to black and darkness returns to the arena. Nothing can be seen, not even Sting, he can only be heard.

Self-pity? If only you grasped the weight of the situation, you would know that I am the only one that I don't pity, you would understand that there is no reason to pity Sting whatsoever. There is a grave storm approaching, a black cloud getting ready to descend on the UWF and all three of its brands, and when it descends it will transform the genetic make-up of this place from the inside out. I stand here able to foretell of its arrival because it is I that is the catalyst of this approaching storm. When the winds rage and the rain pours down, the beginning of my journey to seek redemption and vengeance will be felt by all and impossible to deny or defy. I have been exiled from the place that I belong, and while I vow to make those responsible pay, I will take advantage of the bright side of their cold-blooded act and use this second chance to do something great in this company. Not for any of you, but for the man that has for far too long been treated like anything but an "Icon". Ladies and gentlemen, I do this for me.

I have at last grown tired of the disrespect I've been shown, I am completely and entirely fed up with defending people that are unappreciative of the fact that I continue to go to bat for them. My image has continued to suffer with each week, not just because I've continued to lose, but rather the reason those defeats have come to pass, because I could not carry out my claims and get the job done. Monday night I usher in a new age, and never again will I be unappreciated, never again will I be disrespected, and never again will these lips and this tongue be tainted with the taste of defeat. The reason I did not acknowledge my opponent before is because, to me, you are all enemies. Nameless, faceless animals lining up for the slaughter, they have no identity to me beyond the victory they will serve me with. And when you are all forced to witness the monster you created lashing out, you will be overcome with a numbing fear as you realize there's nothing you can do but watch, because on my new itinerary, I will not revert but convert.

The black and white was symbolic of the ideal of yin and yang, the evil that exists in good and the good that exists in evil, so there was always darkness in me but never a reason to awaken it. Now it has been roused from its slumber and will not rest again until the UWF is a catacomb of carnage. Now, you may raise the lights.

As the lights come on, Sting is standing in the ring and the crowd gasps as they see the paint design adorning his face.

WolfpacSting.jpg

SBS

Reaction score

Orton remains motionless and unimpressed as he begins to speak.

Orton10.jpg

I see what you are trying to do, and if you think you can intimidate me, scare me, or get into my head. Just like on Monday you are going to fail, and it isn’t because you can talk, it isn’t because your “awesomeâ€, its because I am simply better. For you see as I’ve said already I don’t need catchphrases, I don’t need to talk to win Championship after championship after championship, and if that is what you deem to be important to get far in this business, no wonder you’ll go down in the books as simply a failure. But then again why am I talking to you about your legacy when on NXT I can just kick your ass and simply show you.

The crowd cheers as Orton continues on.

I must admit I have been known to have an ego and to hold my head up high when it wasn’t warranted. However, never, have I not backed up, win or lose what I said I was going to do. But when it comes to legacies let’s take a look at mine shall we. I’ve done everything there is to do in this business. I’ve won every championship with any prestige or merit, any belt worth having has been around my waist. I’ve defeated names like John Cena, the Rock, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, Shawn Michaels, and the list goes on and on. You dare have the audacity to make the claim you belong in the same breath as these legends? Legends I’ve not only beat but killed! I’d be very, very, careful on going around using a word like legend around someone like me. Especially when you’ve done nothing to warrant it. Because if I’ve killed and destroyed REAL legends, what exactly do you think you can do against me when the only thing legendary about you is a program on MTV!

This seems to offend the Miz a bit and the crowd loves it, Orton has clearly burned the Miz.

You are right Miz on one point. This is NXT, a brand new beginning where everyone has an opportunity to make a name for themselves, to become Legend! I expect myself to have a target, not just because of what I did at Summerslam when I laid waste to the entire roster at the time in one swoop, but because I am the model of both excellence and perfection. You and everyone else are going to consider me a stepping stone, conquer Randy Orton and you’ll go to the moon. That’s good, I look forward to it. Because while this may be NXT a new beginning it is most CERTAINLY going to be the SAME… For I am going to use that target on my back, my so called place as a stepping stone, to get rid of the gnats and the fleas who cling on to superstar like myself. It is a new beginning, a new beginning for Randy Orton to not only beat legend after legend, nobody after nobody, but shine once again as the best wrestler EVER!

The crowd gives off a mixed reaction, Orton claiming he is the best ever is still in doubt, but he could very well prove it in the months to come.

I had my five minutes of fame ages ago, Summerslam, where I became the youngest World heavyweight Champion in the History of the belt! I don’t need a no name like you to get me fame I already have it. You however need Randy Orton. No one pays to see you. You think people tuned into your championship reign because of you? Don’t make me laugh. When you were taking on myself and John Cena, people were tuning in to see us kick your ass! But that’s what bothers you so much isn’t it Miz. You want to stop riding people’s coattails, and be able to headline all by your lonesome. I can appreciate that, what I cannot appreciate is you doing it at the expense of myself. I’m not going to allow that to happen for one very simple reason, I am better than you. And when I beat you and you fail in your ability to prove yourself you can go back to the locker room and beg and plead and cry to JBL, because you will never be able to beat me!

The crowd boo at the name of JBL. Orton pauses a moment to let the boos end.

You say you haven’t passed your prime, prove it! Because when I look at you I see someone who’s bark is worse than their bite. I see someone who talks because he has absolutely nothing else to give. So go ahead Miz keep talking, you come to play, and that is exactly what I think you are all about. Your playing. You are acting! I might not talk a lot, because I prefer to let actions speak louder than words. I want people to know me for my abilities, and my abilities have made me who I am today. I don’t need a catchphrase, I don’t need to talk, because when I hit the RKO and win the match, it speaks louder than ANYTHING I could say. When I punt someone in the head, it gets a louder cheer or jeer than you’ve had in your entire life.

The crowd cheer agreeing with Orton happy to see someone take it to the egotistical Miz.

So go ahead and call yourself a legend, try to get me to put you down like a dog. You want to make a name for yourself by being just another victim is that it? Is that what you hope? That when I punt you in the head and take you out. Do you think that would be awesome? Do you think it would propel you to my level, a level of greatness! Well don’t get your hopes up, I’m going to beat you 1, 2, 3. And then I’m going to get up, get my hand raised, and turn my goals to something that matters, becoming world champion. I’m not going to give you the satisfaction of taking you out, simply put from this robot. You… Are… Not… WORTH… IT…

As soon as Orton is finished he drops the microphone and turns his back on the Miz in a clear sign of disrespect. Orton turns and looks out to the crowd who cheer for him ready for the first edition of NXT to finally get underway.

OOC: I know I said 4-4 man, but I also forgot its a holiday weekend here in the USA so I'm not going to be able to get another post up. It has been a real pleasure man and I see alot of potential with your Miz. Good luck buddy.​

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score

How cute, the Stinger has been reborn...

The fans suddenly erupt into boos as Robert Roode with the NWA World Heavyweight Championship in his clutches, laughing his head off as he stares at the Stinger, Robert Roode marches down the entrance ramp, continuing his ramblings.

NXT is supposed to be the NEXT Generation, instead what I see before me is nothing but is a member of the rehash generation, a man who has seemingly gone back to his gang colour in a bid to be restart his career but there is no place for you on this brand old man! There is no place for some from the 1998 circa, there is no place for hasbeen, there is no place on NXT for Steve Borden.

The fans boo the crap out of Robert Roode has he shakes his head and climbs into the ring, Robert Roode looks Sting up and down and bursts out laughing, holding his stomach, unable to contain himself, he speaks into the microphone.

Steve, the only thing you are good for is putting 'over' new guys, then again, you can't even keep up with the new breed, you are nothing more than a piece of name value, UWF has been beating the Sting mule for FAR too long and Sting, I'm currently counting two tap outs in your past three matches, well come tomorrow night on NXT, make that three out of four because I'm going to make you submit once again and everytime you batter your hand on this canvas, that another piece of you gone! But much like that old has-been the Undertaker, it won't stop till I break you, I broke the Undertaker and I broke James Storm and now it's time to break the so-called Icon! And when I break you physically Sting, I will break you 'spiritually'... So say your prayers and hope to god that he'll give you a chance because there is no luck when you're in the ring with Robert Roode because I am the GREATEST... I am the NEW Wrestling God, I am a revolutionary, I am a leader and you are nothing but a stepping stone, not even a stepping stone, you are merely a footnote in history of Robert Roode, another man beaten by a god.

So Steve, put on your face paint, in attempt to hide your shame, say you are reinvented, humour these fans with your empty promises but it doesn't fool me, quite frankly, I don't give a damn about you, all I care about is proving why I am the Leader of the Next Generation! The IT factor of Professional Wrestling, the face of UWF and most importantly YOUR NWA World Heavyweight Champion! Am what you wish to be, or what you wished you had become, but you are done... you are over... YOU ARE FINISHED!

And Don't get angry about that Steve, because it pays to be Roode!!!

=========================================================
OOC: I'm done, sorry I can't go another round.​

Itchweed

I’m hurt, I’m old and I work with children
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
NXT: The Rock vs The Miz

The cameras cut to the arena... It's empty. The fans begin to grow impatience and shuffle around in their seats, when suddenly the lights drop to complete darkness, and the most electrifying thing to ever happen to NXT happens...

IF YOU SMEEELL
WHAT THE ROCK..
IS COOKIN'!

[video=youtube;Vt60tOOc5ws]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vt60tOOc5ws[/video]

The lights come back on, and the titiantron lights up as every single fan in the arena rises to their feet, and begin to cheer as if they've seen Jesus. After a brief moment of waiting The Rock steps out from behind the certain, and stands on the ramp smelling the arena ring. He looks to the left, then the right as the fans cheer louder when he looks in their section. The Rock begins to walk down the isle to the ring, and the fans await for him to get to the ring and once again make another return to the UWF ring. Once he reaches the bottom of the ramp Rock looks up at the ring, then walks over to the steps and climbs them with ease. He walks on the apron to the turnbuckle then climbs to the second rope; looking into the crowd at the fans still going completely crazy for the brahma bull. The Rock throws his arm into the air sending the fans to cheer even louder.

RAW_1000_Photo_082.jpg

The Rock smiles as he climb into the ring and receives a microphone seemingly without even having to ask. After walking around the ring with the microphone and taking in some more of the fans cheers, The Rock signals for his music to be cut. He brings the microphone up to his mouth, but the fans begin to chant "Rocky, Rocky Rocky", and The Rock smiles and says "thank you" then tries to claim them down once again. Once the fans simmer down a little, The Rock brings the microphone up again.

RAW_1000_Photo_084.jpg

The Rock: FINALLY... THE ROCK HAS COME BACK.... TO... New York!

The fans explode even louder than when seeing The Rock come to the ring for the first time, but Rock just continues on instead of embracing the fans.

The Rock: Now from the bottom of The Rocks heart let him tell you.. Thank you. The Rock thanks you because for sixteen years! Sixteen years you've stood beside The Rock, and you have watched The Rock bring it night after night and The Rock has one thing left to say... He's. Not. Done.... Yet!

The fans explode one more time and The Rock simply puts up his finger silencing them and continuing with what he has to say.

The Rock: The Rock's not done yet, because you see last week; as The Rock sat back in his locker room, with his good friend Carmelo Anthony and watched NXT.. What did he see, but Randy Orton beat some Jibbronie who THOUGHT he was champion. Oh, no, no, no, no, no! The Rock doesn't think so! Not on The Rock's show!

The Rock: Randy Orton, The Rock says this so listen up Jibbronie. Vengeance The Rock's got plans, but after Randy Orton, you name the time, You name the place, and The Rock will bring it like he's never brought it before, because The Rock hasn't forgotten what you did to him. Oh no! The Rock remembers the RKO from the steel cage in the beginning of UWF, that seemingly ended The Rock's career. The Rock remembers how you said you killed the legend of The Rock; The legend of the People. That's just something The Rock can't let you do, that's why tonight.. tonight Randy Orton The Rock wants you to watch his match carefully, because when you finally get the balls to go One, on One, with The Great One. The Rock wants there to be no excuses! No bitching, no complaining, when he lays the smackdown all over your candy ass!

The Rock: Speaking of candy asses... Tonight The Rock is facing The Miz. Now Miz you like to run your mouth saying, how awesome you are. But let The Rock tell you this jibbronie, it doesn't matter how awesome you are, because when you're standing across from the eyebrow raisin', .Trail blazin'. Pie eatin'. Jibbronie driving. People's Champ; The Rock! The only thing that matters is that all of the millions...

The crowd erupt with the typical "And millions" cheer, as The Rock carries on.

The Rock: And millions of The Rock's fans will see and be able to witness, you, The Miz. Getting your ass checked directly into the Smackdown hotel; Now if you smeeeeellllll!!!

The Rock: WHAT THE ROCK!!

The Rock stops and puts his head back as the crowd finish off yet another one of his catchphrases, but just as The Rock goes to finish it off himself...​

OOC: It's been a long time holy hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.