UWF 2012: Past NXT Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
UWF NXT - Austin Aries vs. Johnny Curtis & Derrick Bateman

LIGHTS OUT!

[video=youtube;GPq63m2pv0I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPq63m2pv0I[/video]

A big "LIGHTS OUT" blasts through the arena speakers and immediately lights in the arena go off. A "LIGHTS OUT" scream is followed by Lights Out by Hollywood Undead and people give out a mixed reaction. "Lights Out" is playing for a while when lights light up once again but this time we can already see Austin Aries walking through the curtain with his back turned to the UWF Universe. Shortly after that Aries turns around and puts his hand in the air as pyros explode. A Double walks down the ramp with a cocky smile on his face.

flashplayerplugin114402.jpg

Austin Aries climbs the ring-steps and when he is standing on the apron he points his finger at the ring announcer and tells him to open the ropes for him and give him a microphone. The announcer does so and Aries enters the ring with a mic in his hand. He then spins around with his hands in the air. After that he is just standing in the ring and smiling with his hands still in the air. Aries gets serious as he raises the microphone to his mouth. But Aries has to lower his microphone because people in the arena are extremely vocal.

flashplayerplugin114402w.jpg

"The Greatest Man That Ever Lived", Austin Aries:

SHHHH, SHHHH
...I'm about to speak so be quiet. SHHHH, SHHHH...Lower your voices or I'm not going to speak at all.

People lower their voices a bit so Aries can talk.

Thank you. First of all, you NXT fans might not know me...sure, that's right next to impossible but anyway, one never knows. Ehm, let me introduce myself. My name is Austin Aries and I'm The Greatest Man That Ever Lived. If someone of you don't believe me don't worry, I'll show you that I truly am The Greatest Man That Ever Lived but there's still time for that. Also, I'm the first man to ever win the ROH World Championship two times, the man to hold the TNA X-Division Champion for the longest amount of time and I also never lost it. I gave it up to become the TNA World Heavyweight Champion, I'm the first Mister Money in The Bank that UWF has ever had and last but not least I'm a former UWF Undisputed Champion which means I'm better than every single men on this brand because not even one of the current NXT Superstars was able to win a World Title in UWF. At least not on a brand that's a bit relevant. There you go with the introduction in case you were living under a rock for the past ten years.

People are pointing to the ground with their thumbs while Aries is talking.

I wasn't in a UWF ring for what...three, four maybe five months now? Right, somebody else would say that it feels so damn good but it doesn't. Why? Because I'm having some really scary flashbacks. When I debuted in UWF, UWF management kept overlooking me. Nobody took me seriously and it looks like that after I was at the top of this company and I left, UWF management is doing the very same thing once again. They've put me on NXT. N...X...T...Do you know how humiliating it is for me to be a former UWF Undisputed Champion who is now an NXT Superstar? The only thing that would be even worse is firing me on my first day back. I am Austin freakin' Aries. I am a former UWF Undisputed Champion, The Greatest Man That Ever lived so when you tell me that you want me to go to a brand made for rookies, it's laughable.

Although Aries thinks that him being on NXT is laughable, it looks like Aries doesn't feel like laughing.

The fact that I would be performing along with people like Derrick Bateman or Johnny Curtis, that
's a nonsens. I deserve to be on a brand that matters, a brand that's filled with skilled performers like RAW or SmackDown, a brand where I can be myself, a brand where I won't have stop signes on each mile. On RAW I could be The Greatest Man That ever lived, I could give my best but on NXT I wouldn't be allowed to because everybody knows that if I would, I would become the NXT Champion in less than a month and then, there wouldn't be any way back. Then I would be in control and Sting can't let that happen...So now he's holding me back by booking me to face Johhny Curtis and Derrick Bateman so I can make them better because that's what I do, when I wrestle someone I teach him how to peform, I raise his skills to a level he never believed he would reach. I give free wrestling classes whenever I'm in the ring. My point is that on NXT, there are no challenges for me. There is nobody on that brand who would at least come close to bringing out the best in me.

Aries leans over the ropes and listens to the crowd chanting "GO AWAY". He ignores them though and continues.

That's right. There's nobody around here who can match skills with me. Not Bully Ray, not Sting, not Rhino and sure as hell not Johnny Curtis and Derrick Bateman. Why? Because you need to be an actual wrestler to match skills with me but most importantly, you have to be a man. So let's be honest...both Curtis and Bateman are no wrestlers and certainly no men. They are just two boys who are all worried about fighting for a woman's attentions, playing video games and cracking jokes about each other. That's wha
t you call superstars? No. One of those so called superstars is just a mindless bodybuilder wanna-be a Hollywood actor but unfortunately for him and fortunately for us, he's not skilled enough and he has just about as much personality as a baseball bat. And it's not any different with his wrestling career. The only differencse are that number one, he's got a little bit of hope left in his heart that he'll be an actor one day and number two, he's got so much hope that he'll become a top notch wrestler but after I face him and his boyfriend next week, all he'll have left will be hope that he'll become an actor because next week I'll make him look that bad that I will take away all of his hope and he will realize that he can never become a top notch wrestler. See, it's like when you put a chocolate cake next to a rice cake. What looks better? The chocolate cake and in this case I'm the chocolate cake. And sooner or later, Maxine will realize that as well...if you know what I mean.

Austin Aries smiles for the first time since he came out.

And the second guy. Derrick Batman, Betaman, Bateman! That's right, Bateman, I always forget about it but hey, don't blame me. Why should I care about someone as irelevant is him? Anyway...Derrick is nothing more than another Johnny Curtis except that Derrick has one more way you can use him as. When you turn him upside-down you can use him as a mop. You can soak his head and mop the floor with him and that
's exactly what I'm gonna do next week...I'm gonna mop the floor with both Curtis and Bateman, courtesy of A Double.

Austin Aries begins to laugh and lowers his microphone. After a while, out comes one of his opponents. Aries leans over the ropes and doesn't allow him to enter the ring.

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Re: Ryder/Miz vs. Bully/Sting

[video=youtube;W_qFmGEd_Bo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_qFmGEd_Bo[/video]

“I Came to Play†hits as The Miz makes his way out to the stage. He’s pumped and full of energy with a spring in his step. He stops at the top of the ramp locking eyes with the new World Champion waiting in the ring. He throws his arms in the air and puffs his chest out.

TheMiz1-8.jpg

He then makes his way down the ramp towards the ring, grinning ear to ear. He jumps on the apron and throws his shoulder back in his trademark pose. He then enters the ring and is handed a mic as his entrance music trails off…

The Miz: So, here we are, we’re all winners- albeit it temporarily- here tonight. I’m the new number one contender for the world title and you of course, after your victory against Randy Orton are the new world champion. So I guess… that congratulations are in order. However, I have never been one to rest on my laurels. I don’t even have any laurels; they’d mess up my hair, but let’s just say that Survivor Series is now in the past. And New Year’s Resolution? Well, that’s in the future and we got plenty of time to deal with that, so tonight, tonight I want to concentrate on the present. On Monday Night NXT. On Sting and Bully Ray versus Zack Ryder and The Miz…

The crowd pop at the mention of the match which everyone in the UWF Universe seems to be anticipating.

First let’s talk about my tag team partner; myself and Zack Ryder have a little bit of history, even in my relatively short time here in NXT. Harsh words have been exchanged, punches has been thrown, even the odd finishing manoeuvre performed, but even with all that baggage I’m reasonable convinced of at least one thing; Ryder wants Sting, and I want Bully Ray much more than Zack Ryder and The Miz want to have a pop at each other. For that reason I don’t have any issues teaming with Ryder. So with that in mind, I turn my attention to our opponents.

Miz15.jpg

He fixes Bully Ray with a long stare. This gets a mixed reaction from the fans, could The Miz be winning some people around, or perhaps he’s just preferred to Bully Ray?

Bully Ray and The Stinger, two guys that I’ve never before met in the ring, but I already feel like I know you both. You guys have both been around this business for so long, Sting the living icon, Bully Ray one half of perhaps the greatest tag-team in wrestling history, I mean, I used to play with a Sting action figure in elementary school and me and my best buddy used to play as the Dudleys on our Nintendo. But… look at them now.

You Bully Ray, with your iPhone, tweeting away like Justin Bieber while looking like Jason Alexander, it’s pathetic. You won the World Title against a guy whose head hasn’t been in the game for months, you got it easy. Whereas me? I’ve been working my way through the NXT roster, beating them all. I came to NXT just a little too late to make the Gold Rush tournament, but since then I’ve beaten more guys that I would have had to had I been in that tournament, and next on the list is Sting… and Bully Ray.

Then you got your partner Sting, who’s never been 100% sane at any given time. He is now- and let’s be fair to him- absolutely completely crazy. He’s gone. Unhinged. Too many bumps to the head, maybe all those years of full-face makeup has seen chemicals invade his pores and send him insane. But not only is he Extreme Champion, giving him free reign to be as cracked as he likes in the ring, they’ve got him booking matches! But I gotta say this for him; I’m liking this bit of booking. Y’see Bully this match means I get you in the ring before New Year’s Resolution. I get to see how you work, what makes you tick, your strengths and your weaknesses, and I get to experience it in the best possible way; first hand, in the ring. Even if you and Sting win this match, I can’t lose. The insight I’ll gain from this match will make it all worthwhile. Now if you’ll excuse me Bully Ray I’m off to tweet something of actual interest to my many, MANY followers. You should become one of them, after all you know what they say; if you can’t beat ‘em, retweet ‘em

RAW_982_Photo_088_display_image.jpg

The Miz smirks at Bully Ray and turns to exit the ring when…

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Re: UWF NXT - Austin Aries vs. Johnny Curtis & Derrick Bateman

[video=youtube;GbwlsRFD06I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbwlsRFD06I[/video]

Derrick Bateman's theme hits as he comes running out first full of energy. He jumps up and down showing how nimble he feels. Maxine and Johnny Curtis come shortly after right behind him with mics already in hand. Derrick turns around wondering how they already have mics. Maxine and Curtis wait at the top of the stage as Derrick quickly runs down the ramp and all the way to the time keepers table to grab a mic and runs back to his teammates.

Derrick Bateman
*pant pant* Seriously how do you guys always get mics before you come out here? I mean even a former UWF Champion had to ask for one. Speaking of which, how's it going bro? I don't know if you just saw all that but I'm pretty fast. It might have just looked like a smudge running by you because I was so fast. I actually just did it again in the middle of this sentence. That's how fast I am. I know you've dealt with some pretty big people in your career but none as good as us. You think we're not serious, I'm dead serious. I'm giving you a fair warning of what you'll be competing against. We're not busy fighting for a woman's attention. I'm all about chicks. Chickssss plural. But when that bell rings I'm all business. Just like my boy Curtis here. At Survivor Series while you were busy talking, Curtis was busy beating Brock Lesner.

Johnny starts to slowly creep up and begin speaking.

Johnny Curtis
I know what you're thinking, what exactly has Brock Lesner even done recently. You're right in thinking that. There's a small problem with that though. You keep bringing up that you're a former TNA World Champion and the longest reigning X-Division Champion and the only two time Ring Of Honor Champion. If all those accolades build you up, then Brock Lesner's should as well. I'm weighing the options and Brock seems to be a bigger deal than you. So let's take away all those accolades and remember only the important things. Like the fact that you're the shortest reigning UWF Champion in history.

Maxine laughs loudly into the mic.

Maxine
Oh right I forgot about that. That seems like such a long time ago. Not because you haven't been relevant in such a long time, but because in the grand scheme of things, no one even remembers you. You were never relevant! The only reason you won the title was because you won Money in the Bank. You know who would have won Money in the Bank if these two were in that match?

Me because I'm so fast. I would have just run up that ladder and took the briefcase before any of you knew what happened. I would have gone on to cash it in like a man and make an actual match as opposed to just cashing in on a down opponent. You couldn't win that title on fair grounds and that's why you lost it so soon. So much for the greatest man who ever lived. You make Weezer ashamed!

And that's not all, you make real men across the world ashamed. You're not a real man. You come out here with fancy suits and wearing sunglasses indoors. You think you're a movie star? I'm the only movie star here. I'm an action star. I'm the Jason Statham of UWF. What are you? I know you got a lot of people excited that your back but you'll be the biggest let down in UWF. It fit's with your other accolades.

Just accept the fact that there's only one Austin people care about and it's not you. You should have just stayed gone. I'm not so sure what motivated you to come back but you were much better off. If NXT is really a brand for rookies, then it says a lot about you. To go from being a World Champion to being stuck with rookies like us, yeah it says the higher ups have come to their senses. You're just not a bankable personality. A man coming out and talking about how great he is. It's boring and predictable. It's almost too cliché. Talk all you want but you're just not ready for one of them let alone both. Sure at first glance I wouldn't blame you. They're not all that intimidating and I'm sure you just see this as a bit of a tune up match. You know who else came in with that same mindset? Bobby Roode. Where is Bobby Roode you ask? Well I'm not too sure after Bateman embarrassed him in his debut match. And again that was just Bateman.

Just me bro! I can do all sort of things to surprise you. Run up and spear you with my super fast speed like the Flash or I can Pick you up and throw back down when I powerbomb you with my Superman like might. Who knows I might use my cunningness like Batman to just outsmart you. Yeah that might be it. There's a reason you confuse me with Batman. Everyone knows just how smart I am. I have a big head and what do you think is in there? A brain duh! You're little head can't possibly have as big a brain as mine. Everything just seems to not be in your favor and this week on NXT, We'll show you why us so called rookies are the next generation and you'll just have to move over.

The crowd cheers the always charismatic Bateman as the three still stand at the top of the stage.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

[video=youtube;6yhwcpq7IIU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yhwcpq7IIU[/video]

The crowd erupts into boos as the NXTreme Champion and Interim General Manager makes his way out, his Extreme Championship worn over his shoulder. Sting makes his way down the ramp and enters the ring, removing a microphone from his trenchcoat as he looks across the ring at Miz. "No Reflection" fades out to silence as Sting raises the microphone to his mouth and begins to speak.

Sting: Are we really discussing something as worthlessly trivial and nonsensically irrelevant as a social media service right now? Can your inferior minds honestly not process anything more credible than that to boast about? But just in case my mere discredit is not sufficient, I will give you an example for validity's sake. Rhino has fifteen-thousand, seven-hundred and twenty-seven followers on his Twitter account. That number combined with anything he has ever typed out on his keyboard or cellular device and sent to his page to be displayed to those fifteen-thousand plus, or "tweeted" for you operating on his intellectual scale, meant absolutely nothing to his performance at the Survivor Series. So why Bully Ray talks about trending like it belongs on a resume' or Miz boasts that he will "tweet" something more captivating than Ray like either will affect Monday's match is something I simply cannot comprehend.

It's as perplexing as the reality that you and Zack Ryder are the contenders to mine and Ray's respective championships, because you and Zack suffer from the same overall personality flaw that I diagnosed Rhino with, and that flaw is not only do you not possess the credibility to hold either of these titles, you don't possess the credibility to even challenge for them. I look at you and Zack and I'm instantly stricken with indecision in that I don't know whether I want to vomit in disgust or laugh uncontrollably in ridicule. Men like you spend their time writing to their imaginary fans and friends on their Twitter about how they're going to one day win championships, while men like me go out there and actually win those championships. Men like me don't have to groom their own ego with constant proclamations of coolness in order to have a satisfactory state of self-worth. And while men like you sit around and play with plastic and digitized versions of their peers, I get to toy with the real thing from the comfort of my office chair.

Something else you'll soon find you have in common with Rhino is your ability to verbally joust with an intellectual wordsmith like myself, or lack thereof, as it were. When you pick up a microphone, you're in a state of comfort, you feel as though the utilization of those snarky quips makes you not only clever, but it gives you the edge. The reality is you come off like a rookie stand-up who's observational humor is running on desperate. Once again I lend you the leisure of example. If you were clever you wouldn't have gone for either of the bullet points that every person that has crossed my path has used, the first of those being the accusation that I am in fact Steve Borden, and the second being the one you went with, the accusation of insanity.

Crazy is a word that gets tossed carelessly about, and far too often, I might add. A normally jovial person has a mishap and spills hot coffee onto themselves and reacts to it angrily. One of their peers witnesses it and, instead of thinking critically, panics and decides that the person has these bursts of animated rage often, deeming them bipolar in the process. Some would diagnose your constant proclamations of coolness that I earlier spoke of as Tourette's. Some would look at Zack Ryder's manner of dress and behavioral patterns and deem him a victim of mental retardation. Doesn't seem fair, does it?

One thing is certainly fair though, and that's the fact that this Monday night, victory will go to those most deserving, your champions.

Sting raises his Extreme Championship into the air as Bully Ray still has his World Championship hoisted up. Suddenly, Zack Ryder's theme music hits.

Last edited:

Aniking

Reaction score
UWF NXT - CM Punk vs. ???

[video=youtube;1GVKGHaKrNk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1GVKGHaKrNk[/video]

"And The Horse He Rode In On" by Reluctant Hero bursts through the speakers spread throughout the arena, as the crowd in attendance begin to boo Michael McGillicutty's arrival. McGillicutty usually takes a moment before he emerges from the back, a smirk accompanying his face, before he gazes out at the filled to capacity arena, but he seemingly delays it all. After some time has passed, McGillicutty's music ceases as the crowd all sit a little confused, curious as to what is going on. They may dislike McGillicutty, but this is all a little unusual.

Joey Styles: Not sure where Michael McGillicutty is, but the crowd don't seem to... Tazz, where are you going?

Tazz: Hang on, Joey. I think I can explain this...
*static*

Suddenly the crowd all burst into cheers as the titantron shows Tazz leaving the broadcast table and picking up a microphone sitting in front of him. Tazz stands ringside and gazes out at the UWF Universe.

Tazz: Ladies and Gentleman, I'm going to have to pull a Michael Cole here - could I have your attention please?

Tazz quite enjoys making light of a member of Raw's broadcast team, something the crowd take kindly to.

Tazz: I know we were all expecting Michael McGillicutty to make his way down to this ring and speak about his match against CM Punk this Monday night, but I was informed earlier today to expect a possible no show. From what I was informed by our esteemed Interim General Manager and NXT Extreme Champion, Sting, the so-called "Personification of Perfection" didn't take too kindly to his loss at the hands of The Miz and therefore "mutually" parted ways with the company. In other words, he threw a hissy fit, and Sting kicked him out the door and threw him on his ass. All I can say to that is good riddens!

The crowd cheer Tazz ripping on McGillicutty, as Tazz stands with a grin on his face, enjoying himself too.

Tazz: From this moment on, we no longer have to hear that disappointment ramble on about how he's "perfection" and all that crap, but in saying that I have some news for you all. Michael's spot on the roster has already been filled, and Sting has entrusted me with the honour of revealing who the newest member of the NXT roster is. So without further delay, allow me to introduce NXT's newest superstar!

Tazz points towards the titantron as the crowd become very excited at NXT's newest arrival. They're hoping for a man they can cheer having booed week in and week out at McGillicutty. All is about to be revealed as the titantron lights up...

[video=youtube;tzr1geHbMIQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzr1geHbMIQ[/video]

The UWF Universe explodes into cheers as they cannot believe who the newest roster member is. Joey Styles sits ringside in awe as The Human Suplex Machine has already entered the ring and stands in the centre, arms folded, and a glare down the barrel of the camera. Taz remains in the same position for a further ten seconds, the crowd still going nuts, same with Joey Styles, before Taz eventually breaks into a smile and enjoys the reaction. It takes some time for the crowd to silence, but once they do, Taz is ready to speak.

taz14.jpg

Taz: Before I say anything else, I've just got one question to ask the UWF Universe - who's ready to see The Most Miserable Son of a Bitch on the Planet tear through the NXT roster?

Another huge cheer emanates from the excited crowd.

Taz: Haha alright, alright, settle down. I'll have to admit I'm probably a little rusty, but when you sit at that broadcast table for as long as I have, you just... you get that itch again. Don't get me wrong, I love that job and I love sitting alongside a good friend of mine every week, but sometimes you've gotta take a risk and do what's best for you. See I've been in this industry since 1987, so for the past 25 years, whether as a full-time competitor or a commentator. I love this business, it will always be in my heart, but I've never enjoyed my life any more than I did when I was slamming opponents through tables, breaking bones, caving skulls, filling this ring with blood that doesn’t just belong to my opponent. I felt alive, I felt on top of the world, and although I'm not as vicious as I used to be, I just want to get back into this ring and do what I do best. I may be a dynamite commentator, but nothing replaces the adrenaline rush you get when you step inside a ring to compete. It can't be matched, let me tell you, and I want that feeling of adrenaline pumping through my veins one final time!

Taz raises a finger to further his point, as cheers again adorn his words.

Taz: This isn't a spur of the moment thing, it's actually been running through my mind just a few weeks into NXT's existence, and I felt that it was time to pull the trigger on a return now otherwise I may never get another opportunity. Fortunately for me, Sting is a good friend of mine as well and he has given me the chance to take McGillicutty's spot on the roster, but under one condition - that I don't disappoint. And I don't plan to, starting this Monday night against CM Punk. I've been training for months, I have gotten my body right, and I'm confident I can challenge for championships. I've always been known as an "extreme" character, but one thing I've never been known as is a World Champion. I'd love to be both, but that'd be a little greedy, so for now my eyes are set on just a simple goal - string together some victories. I've scouted the entire roster from head to toe from the broadcast table and I know them inside and out, and if a title shot happens to follow any success, who am I to say no? I'm not promising anything spectacular, but who knows, maybe I'll be the guy to end Bully Ray's reign so soon, or even knock Sting off his perch.

A still smiling Taz shrugs his shoulders as the crowd like the sound of him becoming champion.

Taz: But I think I've said enough for now, so I'd love it if CM Punk could make his way down here and stand face-to-face with me. I wanna see if I can still talk the talk and trash with the best!

Taz faces the titantron, sunglasses still sitting firmly on his face, as he now waits for Punk to emerge. The UWF Universe all remain excited and would love to see what Taz can do again, both with a microphone in hand and in a competitive match.​

----------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC - Aniking's Taz is BACK! :D

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Re: UWF NXT - Austin Aries vs. Johnny Curtis & Derrick Bateman

As the trio of Johnny Curtis, Derrick Bateman and Maxine is waiting for Austin Aries to give them some sort of a rebuttal, Aries is not doing anything. He looks like he is somewhere else with his mind as he looks at Maxine.

1pdt8i.jpg

"The Greatest Man That Ever Lived", Austin Aries:

Sorry, brobut I was just admiring the good work of today's plastic surgeons. They did one hell of a job remaking Maxine's body but unfortunately it appears that the one surgery they forgot to do was sew her mouth. All the plastic that's in her body is pushing on to her brain and it also damages it. I mean, did someone ever listen to her while she's talking? Right, everybody is looking at her breast implants all the time and now I realize why. Because looking at her sure brings men a better feeling that listening to her. But I'm not reliant on looking at plastic dolls so we can move on, ok honey?

Aries winks at Maxine.

Actually, forget about it. I'm gonna continue talking about you because although your brain is very very small and it doesn't work how it's supposed to, you are the only person in your "team" who has one. Also, would you care introducing yourself? It's unpolite to come out here and talk to someone without the person you're talking to knowing who you are. I introduced myself although I don't need no introduction but you three clowns, I really heard about you for the first time this week so if you'd have some manners you'd say hello to me and tell me who you are but actually I'm glad you didn't do so because you wouldn't say you're all just a bunch of rude morons. Don't even try to deny it. As the old saying goes "Actions speak louder than words" and when you decided to come out here and straight up talk about me when I don't even know you, you proved that you truly are rude and your parents did a bad job parenting you. Seriously, just imagine that a complete stranger shows up to your face and starts talking trash to you. What do you do? Sure, you'd talk trash about him as well because you have no brains but a polite human being would stop the man, asking him what his name is and then he would send him straight to hell. But I'm not here to re-educate you and teach you good manners. I'm simply here to show you that you don't belong to the same ring as I do.

Aries makes his way to the middle of the ring as it looks like he's tired of leaning against the ropes.

Maxine, did I really hear the word "cliché" come out of your mouth? There's just too much plastic in your lips as well so sometimes I can
't hear you clearly. But I assume you really said that me talking about how great I am is a cliché? Did this really come from a woman who made her way into this company by being nothing more than a regular barbie? Did this really come from a woman who tried to be a wrestler but she couldn't do so, so new she's running around here acting like some sort of a power figure managing nobodies? Now that's what you call a cliché. Also, how dare you? How dare you tell me that me talking about how great I am is a cliché when your guys who practicly talk about how great they are as well? But just like when you try matching me to one of your guys, there's a difference here as well. The difference between me and them is that I'm a man of my word and I can prove that I'm The Greatest Man That Ever Lived when on the other hand, Derrick and Johnny can't do so. Wanna hear some more differences? I'm telling you anyway so don't answer that. So, I'm a better wrestler than your boys combined. I am a better fighter and I'm also smarter. I'm not only smarter than Johnny and Derrick combined, I'm smarter than you, Johnny and Derrick combined. Hell, I'm even smarter than all the guys in the back combined. So if you think that Derrick and Johnny are going to beat me next week then think again because it's not gonna happen...I'm not gonna allow that to happen.

Austin Aries puts on an cocky grin as he continues.

Really? Really? You dissing me for being the shortest reigning UWF Undisputed Champion? Really? Correct me if I'm wrong but not even one of you has ever tasted what it feels like being a World Champion. Of course you're not going to correct me because I'm right. Do you know what I went through to become the UWF Undisputed Champion? I've beaten three other men on one night. One night and I did it in a ladder match. All three of those men who were in that match are men who you could never beat one on one, not ev
en in a money in the bank ladder match so I suggest you keep your mouth shut and don't talk about that ever again. Me winning Money in The Bank was without a shadow of a doubt the best moment of this year's Wrestlemania. Steve Austin beating Cena? Nobody cares...CM Punk beating Orton? Nobody cares...Alberto Del Rio winning the United States Championship? Nobody cares...Austin Aries winning the money in the bank? Everybody cares. On that night I've made people who hated UWF UWF fans. On that night I raised the bar so high that since then, nobody was able to set it higher. Not Cody Rhodes, not John Morrison, and certainly not some little boys like Derrick and Johnny here. Now to the fact I lost it...I lost it in a fatal 4-way match against Wade Barrett, Chris Jericho and Steve Austin. These three are men who would never even say "hello" to you three jack-asses not even wrestle you in a match. If you ask me if I'm ashamed of losing my title to Steve Austin I say no. There's no shame in losing to Steve Austin who was without a doubt the best champion UWF has ever seen. But remember...when I wrestled Steve, I made him better and that's the reason why he was able to pull off a 120 day title reign.

Aries takes a little pause as people in the arena begin to clap.

Shhh...Shhh. Calm down people. Now, tell me...since you two are acting like a pair of major superstars, tell me who did you ever beat? Of course you cannot answer that question because you were never able to gain a victory that would matter. Oh, you've beaten Bobby Roode? You could amaze someone like Hornswoggle with that but not me. Beating Bobby Roode? Been there, done that. Beating Zack Ryder? Been there, done that. Twice. Beating Brock Lesnar? Since Lesnar came here to UWF he couldn't win a single match so don't even mention his name when it comes to people you've beaten because being a person who defeated Lesnar makes you more mediocre than you can imagine. So when you actually beat someone, then you can brag about it to show who you two really are...little kids.

Aries turns his attention to Derrick Bateman.

In all the world
's seriousness...are you really that stupid or are you just pretending to be stupid and goofy so people like you more? I don't know but either way, people won't like you more.

Aries begins doing strange things with his hands.

Saw that? You're not the only one around here who's fast. I just ran around this ring twelve times and you couldn't see me

Aries begins doing strange things with his hands once again.

Saw that? I just banged Maxine and she was the only one who could feel it and even she couldn
't see it! Sidenote - don't come to me after the show, Maxine. I know it was good but I'm not gonna do it again.

Aries breaks out in laughter but then he turns serious as Derrick Bateman is looking at Johnny Curtis and he's completely amazed.

Seriously now.
I'm a way better wrestler than I'm a comedian so let's be serious for a minute. Next week you can do whatever you want to do but you still won't keep me down. But although I know I'm going to beat you next week, please bring your A Game because I don't want to take an easy win. But it doesn't matter if you bring your A Game or not because I'll bring me A Double Game, I'll perform in my A Double Level and that's one level above everybody's level.

Aries lowers the mic and looks at Bateman.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
NXT 12/3/12: Kane vs. Brock Lesnar

[video=youtube;6yhwcpq7IIU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yhwcpq7IIU[/video]

The crowd erupts into boos as the NXTreme Champion and Interim General Manager makes his way out, his Extreme Championship worn over his shoulder and Kane following behind him. Sting makes his way down the ramp and enters the ring, removing a microphone from his trenchcoat as he looks out at the crowd. "No Reflection" fades out to silence as Sting raises the microphone to his mouth and begins to speak.

Sting: Members of the audience, what you are about to witness tonight is the beginning of a metamorphosis, a metamorphosis that will result in the man standing behind me returning to form. Ever since I brought Kane into this company to work alongside me, he has not been himself. Last week he lost to Rhino in rather humiliating fashion, and at Survivor Series he showed Rhino mercy when he got involved in not only the backstage scuffle, but the Barbed Wire Steel Cage match as well. This was when I realized that something was not right, that I needed to treat him as an equal rather than a lackey. I helped Kane realize what he needs to do, and now Monday night he will begin his road to recovery, and come out on the other end of that journey as the diabolical monster he truly is.

But he couldn't begin that process against any man, it had to be a special breed of individual. It had to be someone else that the public deemed a monster, a species of man that the NXT roster possessed two of but with Abyss' departure, that number has fallen to one, making the prime candidate Brock Lesnar. Big Ten Conference Champion, NCAA Division Champion, NDSU Champion, NJCAA All-American Champion, Junior College National Champion, UFC Heavyweight Champion, IWGP Heavyweight Champion, and three-time WWE Champion. With a resume' like that, I suppose Kane and I should not only feel honored, but intimidated.

But the thing is, you aren't that Brock Lesnar anymore. These people see you that way, but we know that you aren't, you know that you aren't. And it makes you so sick with yourself that after Survivor Series you went to D'Angelo Dinero to see if you could get drafted over to his show. But you're stuck here on NXT, and now you must do battle with this beast in rebirth, so you can not show up as usual or you can show some initiative and prove that you are something worth investing in.

Sting, without making eye contact, hands his microphone over to Kane, who takes it and raises it to his mouth.

Kane: For so many years, I departed from who I was in exchange for the delights of being a normal man, a mortal man. The fear my adversaries had for me faded away and I became content with being just another face on the company roster, I became...complacent.

It was while I was in this mindset that I suffered defeat at the hands of men I had no right losing to, even on my worst day. These moments in time were occurrences I never thought I'd recover from, that my career would never recover from. But in my time away from the public eye, I realized the cure to my weakness was in my possession the entire time, I had just become blind to it.

But even when I returned to the public eye, I was still in that state of complacence, but as Sting explained, that will no longer be the case from this moment forward. No longer will I appear as a mortal man. In my re-emergence, I will remind all the unfortunate souls in my path that I am not living, I am demon. The victory that's in the air that so many of these men breathe will soon be replaced by brimstone, and the comforting warmth of the light of success will no longer shine, and the flesh numbing burn of hellfire will exist in its absence.

All who took advantage of me in my moment of foolishness and kicked me while I was down and vulnerable will be the first that I will stare into the souls of, burning judgment into them as they stare back into mine, feeling their heart pulsate with panic as my fingers lock around their throat, and feeling it stop as they fall at my feet. The living, breathing being you know this business as will soon be stricken with rigor mortis, and I shall birth a creature that resembles my vision, and that birth will occur with the dawning of a new era, the Era of Kane.

Kane lowers the microphone as he and Sting wait to see if Brock Lesnar will show up.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust

WHERE ALL MY BROS AT?!

[video=youtube;opv_wbs8QJI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opv_wbs8QJI[/video]

For the first time tonight, the crowd erupts into cheers as the “Long Island Iced Z†Zack Ryder walks out from the backstage area. He has his smile back on his face as he heads towards the ring.

0.jpg

Zack spots a chick in the crowd and he yells out “CALL ME!†He walks a few more steps then yells out “MAYBE!†He then hops onto the apron and scales the top rope, throwing up the LI.

20120713_SD_ryder_promo.jpg

He is handed a microphone from a ringside employee and he climbs into the ring, standing side by side by The Miz across the ring from Sting and Bully Ray. He lifts up his microphone and begins to speak.

mqdefault.jpg

Zack Ryder: Zack Pack, I'm sorry you had to sit through all of this talking, especially The Stinger here droning on and on for so long. I was in the back tweeting Katy Perry because she's writing a new song about me. It's called “I Kissed A Zack....And I Liked It!â€

The crowd pops as Bully and Sting roll their eyes. Miz has a chuckle but he doesn't enjoy it as much as the crowd does, as a “RYDER! RYDER! RYDER! RYDER!†chant breaks out. Zack then continues speaking.

Zack Ryder: On the real, though, I saved my thoughts for the end because I knew what each and every one of you were going to say. I've been on cloud nine since Survivor Series but, you two really know how to bum me out. I mean, Bully Ray, you're standing here as NXT Champion and yet you STILL have something to bitch about. I mean, people don't take you seriously? Well, gee, I wonder who else in this ring can relate to that? Oh yeah, that's right. That's me. I'm the resident joke around here, aren't I, Bully? Do you think so? Oh, I'm almost willing to bet you think so. But, let me present the facts:I've been lighting up NXT ever since I debuted here. And, this past month with Sting as out general manager aside, I was gunning straight for Randy Orton. The only reason, Bubba, that you have that championship on your shoulder is because management hasn't given me an opportunity at it. And that's a fact that everyone knows. And you can tweet that!

The crowd begins to clap in agreement. Bully is yelling something indistinguishable at Ryder. Zack then looks to his side at Miz.

Zack Ryder: And Miz, your bad mouthing of my boy Biebs aside, I really have no problem teaming with you. That doesn't mean I trust you or even like you, but, if you have my back, I've got yours. If I can't team with my broski Seth Rollins, then the only other partner that could be up to par with being by my side would have to be you. But, make no mistake, Miz, if you get in my way, I'll have no problem giving you the Broski Boot if you catch my drift.

Miz says “REALLY?†at Ryder as he sets his sights on his future opponent Sting.

Zack Ryder: And now, it brings me all down to you, Stinger. I wanted to save you last because I've got A LOT to say to you. You, like all other management, like the guys in the dressing room, you think I'm pathetic. You think I'm a walking, talking punchline. Well, I'm not. I don't tweet to my fans because I want an ego boost. I do it because they have supported me when no one else would. They've gotten me to the dance. They're the reason I'm here. They're the reason I do what I do. And make no mistake, I don't just talk about winning championships. I'm winning championships. Just because I'm not Sting. Just because I'm not someone who has been given opportunities to achieve success doesn't mean I'm just sitting around with a thumb up my ass. Look no further with you given things you don't deserve with being Interim General Manager.

The crowd cheers loudly as Zack puts Sting in his place. Zack then add some more thought.

Zack Ryder: And, insult the way I dress? Are You Serious, Bro? At least I don't walk around in a black trenchcoat like one of those Columbine kids or something. I don't care if you're Sting, Steve Borden, Charles Manson or Snuffaluffagus, it doesn't change the fact that, when we face off for the NXTreme Championship, I'm gonna Fist....Pump.....Your Face just like Miz and I are gonna do this week to the both of you. WOO WOO WOO! YOU KNOW IT!

Zack lowers his microphone and glares at Sting.

Lewb

Reaction score

Bully Ray: Are you quite done?

The crowd that had hyped up for the arrival of Ryder are now in full voice and show their disdain for their World champion, before Bully Ray keeps on at Zack, as The Miz and Sting look on.

images

Just before I go into detail on what's going to happen on NXT, let me just point something out to you, BRO...... I should get more respect than I do because this is on my shoulder and I have fought any Tom Dick and Harry to prove I deserve it. Yet these idiots don't know a talent if it wiped it's ass and threw the toilet paper at 'em. You come out here and try and put the two of us on the same pedestal, we both deserve more respect. Are you frickin' insane?! You are the joke, simply put because you deserve to be the joke. If you weren't the joke, you wouldn't have a job! Let's face facts, behind your Justin Bieber jizz-athon moron get up, your a mediocre wrestler. And now you are in the ring with the big league, that is going to be exposed of you. You're celebrating a match at Survivor Series against a man I have hospitalized twice.... A guy both myself and my partner have disposed of easily.... and Seth Rollins, the guy who pretty much only got his foot in the door anyway. Once you lose your shot at the NXTreme championship you are going to be just like him; Washed up before you've even started.

And don't even get me started on Jim Schwartz over here..... Yeah, I can think of lookalikes too jackass!

The Miz screws his face up in disapproval but Bully Ray continues regardless.

But you are soon going to find out Miz, that your similarities with Mister Schwartz are not stopping at the.... looking like a jaundice kid that had no gifts off of Santa Claus on Christmas morning. No, there's a lot more to it than that. You see Jimmy, he worked his way to the very very top of his profession..... The very very top..... BUT ONE! Miz, I am going to be your New Orleans Saints when it comes to putting this championship on the line, I am going to kick you all over the field. But we'll pretend for a moment that you don't have that to worry about for the time being, because we have a tag team match to contend with.... And look at all of us. Yeah, prick your ears up boys this is the only time I'm gunna compliment the two of ya. You started just like me..... Perfecting your craft with a tag team partner and made it up to the helm of Tag Team champions. Congratulations. Even Stings held a few tag titles in your day haven't ya?

Sting nods, all three men confused.... They knew this nice guy wasn't going to last very long.

Still... you add Stings tag team triumphs, Miz's tag team triumphs, and Zack Ryders tag team... triumph? And all three combined still don't even shine a candle to the amount I have accomplished as a tag team! I am a world class tag team professional as well as the greatest singles wrestler in the world right now. My past has proven the first, and this championship proves the latter. And whether it be NXT this week, NXT next week, if ECW rises up from the ashes or I headline Wrestle-frickin'-mania, not one of you can prove me wrong!

Ozymandias

Reaction score

The Miz looks at Bully Ray incredulously, then looks around at Ryder and at the crowd before turning back to Bully, still wearing the same expression.

images2.jpg

The Miz: Really? I mean REALLY Bully? “Oh I’m still so great at tag team wrestling cause I was in a great tag team in ECW. Oh I’m still a great sitcom actor cause I was in a great sitcom called Seinfeld fifteen years ago†I mean COME ON, you’re beginning to sound as delusional as your current tag team partner there

He gestures at Sting before pausing for a second, he then looks down at the canvas and begins to walk up and down the ring as he speaks

Let me tell you a little story gentlemen; earlier this week I was offered some free concert tickets and backstage passes. This wasn’t an unusual occurrence, being the worldwide, household name, stratospheric celebrity that I am, I’m often invited to all kinds of social gatherings. The Ratings Boost works not only on network TV, I can raise the profile of just about any event. The concert was the “Twins of Evil Tour†with Rob Zombie and Marilyn Manson. Now I know what you’re thinking loyal viewers and to be honest, I was thinking the same thing; “Marilyn Manson and Rob Zombie? Why The Miz will look as out of place there as Bully Ray would at… well, any kind of formal social eventâ€

The crowd respond positively, but Bully Ray shakes his head, unimpressed, The Miz continues…

But I thought; “to hell with it, I’ve got VIP passes, the free alcohol will be flowing†and so I went along. Boy! Did I get a shock when I first arrived! I literally thought I’d walked into a Sting appreciation convention. Everybody, and I mean EVERYBODY, was wearing face-paint and leather. Was like that movie “Being John Malkovichâ€, or should I say “Being Steve Bordenâ€? Or “NOT Being Steve Borden†is it? I’m sorry it’s so hard to keep up with this nonsense. Anyway, my agent assured me that this is just what these kids wear these days and so we entered the VIP area to enjoy a few tall frosty ones.

The gig itself was pretty impressive; I mean they’re no Mushroomhead, but I still enjoyed it. After the gig I got talking to a couple of the young fans, they wanted autographs, Obvos (he exchanges a knowing glance with Ryder). I was talking to them and they were nice and funny and just very amiable in general. So while I had them there I asked them; “what’s with the leather and face-paint?†And they replied “Oh it’s just for show, for a bit of funâ€. That’s when it hit me; these kids weren’t all brooding and… weird like Sting over here, they were just doing it for show. So Sting, when you say you’re not crazy, I actually believe you.

Earlier was happy to continue with this charade, perhaps because I used to look up to you, but let’s put our cards on the table here; you’re not crazy, you’re just like the kids at that gig. The face paint, the make-up, the faux split-personality stuff; it’s all just for show. But what separates you from those kids is that they were doing it tongue-in-cheek whereas you… well you do it because you think it still makes you seem all edgy and mysterious. Well newsflash buddy, reality check incoming; Nobody cares anymore.

Both of you guys need to realise, the stuff you still cling to ECW, nWo, the whole “Attitude†era it’s all gone. It’s dead, and it’s never coming back, y’know why? Cause it’s been replaced and it’s no longer required by anyone. You’re caricatures, not real people. One guy who acts like a thug and jerk because he’s got nothing of interest to say, another who acts like a deranged brooding loner even though nobody buys that he actually is. People can see through you, what people need these days is REALITY. People need people like me, Real people who work hard and get a break. Hell even people like Zack Ryder! You can call him a joke, heck I’ve called him a walking joke plenty of times, but at least his joke has a punch line! At least his joke has a point. Not like you two, where the joke has long worn thin, and no one is laughing any more. Everyone is just shuffling awkwardly, waiting for the next act to come on and relieve the tension. Well Sting, Bully Ray, your red light is flashing, it’s time to leave the stage, you’ve had your 15 minutes and now the next act is here to save the whole show. Now why don’t you do everyone a favour; and just fade away…

Miz15.jpg

The Miz slowly takes the mic away from his mouth as the crowd build in anticipation awaiting the response from Sting.

NadupanyRobot

Reaction score
Re: NXT 12/3/12: Kane vs. Brock Lesnar

3.... 2..... 1....
HERE COMES THE PAIN

[video=youtube;Z7m9xo923H8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7m9xo923H8[/video]

Theme song starts to play and here they come! Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman. Crowd boo them but Brock looks very happy. On the other side Heyman has something to say to Mr. Sting. He wasn't here for some time so I it's clear as sky that he will talk a lot.

Paul Heyman: Ladies, gentlemen and "monsters" my name is PAUL HEYMAN! And here, here is...

Brock starts speaking, Paul tries to stop him but there is no chance to do it... Brock starts very slowly and he walks down the ramp.

Brock Lesnar: I AM BROCK LESNAR! Thank you Sting... thank you for introducing me and summarazing of my accomplishments! You are great as G.M. Don't you want to be a manager instead of wrestler? Because you suck as a wrestler... But that's not important, you tried to make fun of me but the only funny thing here is this... Man who has to paint his face... Man who has to wear a make-up... I thought that make-up is for girls so there are two possible explanations... One is that you have something different from penis in your pants or... You are just too old... You are old like dinosaurs... So you must cover your wrinkles by some shit... And do you know what is funnier than a old granny with title? "Monster" with "deamon" inside... Paul are we in UWF or in some B-Film?

lesnar-retires.jpg

Paul tries to speak but Brock continues.

Sorry Paul... But I want to settle this by myself... Kane... Have you ever visited some doctor? And don't, please don't say that you visited and you burnt him and sent him to hell. I am not stupid kid to be afraid of you. Only person that brings fear here is... ME! I am the unstoppable force, the dominant wrestler and future champion! AGAIN, AGAIN! I came here seriously and here miss Sting turns this show to carneval... Take your friend Sting and go to find a job in some famous circus... You would be the best comic duo ever! Two clowns with no sense of humor and ugly faces... People will laugh their asses of...

Finally Paul Heyman can say something. Brock smiles and draws energy from boos that are coming from crowd.

Paul Heyman: Is he medically clear? - Paul points on Kane - I know he is not and my client will not fight with ill wrestler! Why? Because when Brock has his rage-mode turned on, he can do absoulutely anything and then... Then the doctors will write in the report - He suffered a beating and now he is mentally unstable and Blue... Doctors come here please...

Three doctors are entering the arena... Paul Heyman tries to not explode in epic laugh but his attempt is not sucessful.

Paul Heyman: STOP! STOP! STOP! No, wait there gentlemen... We have to write down the proposal. We don't want see check of all "tools" that Kane have.

RAW_989_Photo_heyman-100.jpg

Paul grabs paper and pen that one of doctors held and he waits for Brock's ideas.

Brock Lesnar: So which of these "ill" bastards I have to describe? Yes I know... This "Big-red-troll". Number one - he is ugly so plastic surgery is very, very important! Number two - He has ugly costume... Oh sorry that's not problem for doctors but for his "mummy".. So problem number two is mental problem. He thouth that he is the dangerous devill that sleeps in fire... WHAT THE HELL? The only hell I know about is your wardrobe Kane!

Paul Heyman: Don't talk about him like that Brock, he isn't medically clear so some advices from you are uneusful for him... Continue please...

Brock Lesnar: Okay, another point: He is fat piece of trash... I know that he eats some "inferno specials" but doctors, you have to give him some diet! He needs to lose weight and work hard in gym! With bad food he would still look like a sack of melted shit... It's not good... It's not even bad it's the worst physique I have ever seen! So Paul make a short summary now...

Paul makes a dot... Grabs a paper and his voice is going around the arena.

Paul Heyman: Patient's name: Kane, Born: - , Age: - , He has psychological disorder, problems with his mentality. He think that he came from hell and also he thinks he is daemon. Problems with food, he eats only brown mash that he cookes. Nothing like meat, rice, potatoes etc. NEEDS HELP IMMEDIATELY! Last sentance: Don't let him wrestle against Lesnar... bad things will happen... Because when Brock enters the ring then THE PAIN COMES!

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

Sting begins his reply, looking first at the number one contender to his Extreme Championship, the "Long Island Iced Z" Zack Ryder.

You're right, Zack, at least you don't have a trenchcoat and give people the impression that you're going to quit wrestling and start opening fire. Instead people look at you and get the impression that you're going to start teaching them about shapes and numbers, it's a nice blend of Sesame Street and Jersey Shore that you've cooked up for yourself, very festive. But I'm not going to insult your style of dress beyond that, because that is the form of degradation that bickering females use.

By the way, exactly what championships have you been winning, pray tell? Because the latest I recall, you haven't won any since coming to NXT, and before that you couldn't prove to management that you deserved the United States Championship shot that you continuously clamored for. It was a nice attempt at making yourself appear credible, but you're out here talking to people that have real credentials, not made-up ones. While we're at it, why don't you try being a responsible adult and hold yourself accountable for your failures instead of taking the easy way out and blaming my rise to power for you not getting a shot at the World title?

Miz became the number one contender by beating Michael McGillicutty at Survivor Series, we all know that as it happened five days ago. What you're forgetting is that he won that shot at the contendership by beating you, Seth Rollins, and Abyss in an elimination match. So don't try and say you haven't been given an opportunity, because you were given one and you failed, just like when you and I meet over the Extreme Championship, but that's another matter to be discussed at a locale and period of time separate from this one.

Speaking of The Miz, that was quite a riveting yarn you spun, I mean denouncing my persona as a farce and comparing me to a passionate concertgoer that took his costume a bit too seriously? Bravo, sir, I am firmly put in my place. There's just one thing, everything that you just said is merely a defense mechanism, the hard shell that you put up so the world doesn't see your soft and terrified candy center, so to speak. You think if you write off everything I am and all that I stand for as a guy that likes to play Halloween all year, you and everyone present for that denouncing will cease to fear me.

What you and Zack fail to understand is this face paint is representative of something. It's not because the edgiest Steve Borden ever was in his career was during his Wolfpac days and I wanted to capture that lightning in a bottle, that was a character. That was Steve's attempt to revamp his stock and add a new dimension to himself by being the unexpected bad guy just as Hulk Hogan did. My initial mission was similar in that I was a man playing the Sting character, trying to restore credibility to the name, but now that I have restored credibility, I'm not playing a character anymore. I...am...Sting and what this face paint represents is the darkness that will fall over the company while I'm here and the blood I will shed as it does.

It's a foretelling of prophecy, prophecy that has already begun to unfold. Darkness falls over the arena when I arrive, yes, but that's not what I'm referring to. My capturing of the Extreme Championship, that's darkness falling. My being appointed the interim General Manager of NXT, that's darkness falling. Anytime that I have success at the expense of someone standing in the way of my prophecy, that...is darkness...falling. And as for the blood being shed; Rhino has bled, Ron Killings has bled, it begins with them and concludes with whomever I choose whenever I choose for the final act to come to pass.

It isn't about promoting a gimmick or trying to appear mysterious, Michael, there is mystery surrounding me. I don't have to make any attempt to project it, because it's undeniably there! I am the embodiment of the unknown, and that's why everyone watching and listening is afraid, that's why Zack Ryder has that goofy smile plastered on his face, because he doesn't want you to know that he's afraid too. And like I said before, your sarcasm and mockery of this prophecy is an act of fear, you're trying to keep the boogeyman under your bed so you can get some rest but hear me now, you will not sleep until I put you under the slumber that you will not awake from.

Push me a little, and you will simply have your shoulders pinned to the mat and be subjected to a professional wrestler's defeat, but push me a lot and you will be subjected to a man's defeat, and instead of losing a wrestling match you will lose your mortality. Instead of occupying a wrestling ring, you will occupy a coffin that will occupy a grave, and instead of a sea of fans beholding it all unfold, it will be your loved ones, a preacher, and the undertaker, and I don't mean Mark Caloway either.

Hold onto each other for dear life, Zack and Michael, because you're on a bullet train speeding towards the end of an unfinished track which means, if you're lucky, the only thing waiting for you this Monday night is the humiliation of defeat. If it's more than that, well, I warned you thusly.

Sting lowers his microphone as Zack Ryder begins his rebuttal shortly after.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: NXT 12/3/12: Kane vs. Brock Lesnar

Sting and Kane look at each other, as Sting points to himself as if to ask Kane if he should address them first. Kane extends his arm to Sting, handing off the microphone, and Sting takes it, raising it to his mouth and turning to face Brock and Heyman as he speaks.

Are we honestly expected to take you seriously after all of that? I mean going into this contest, the hype we overheard surrounding you was enormous, and then we come down to the ring and you come down to the ring and that's your capitalization on that hype? I mean, not only is your grammar atrocious, but your insults are grade school at best. Insulting Kane's outfit, that's something that girls sit around and discuss with each other regarding women they don't like. Insulting Kane's weight, scorned women do that too. So what I deduce from all of this, besides the fact that you can't execute complete thoughts intelligibly, is your maturity level qualifies you more for the confines of an elementary school daycare than a wrestling ring and you should be writing gossip columns instead of cutting promos and "wrestling".

You hypocritical dope, you want to talk about my wrestling ability when you can't beat the likes of Johnny Curtis? The only thing working more overtime that your mouth is your nerve to say the things that come out of it. For example, calling Kane fat when your bout with diverticulitis caused you to balloon a bit. But as interim General Manager, I'm about helping my talent succeed, so I'm going to take some of the things you said to us and tell you and the audience, who lost brain cells listening to your drivel, what you were actually trying to say and how to correctly say it. Let's begin.

"Thank you for introducing me and summarizing of my accomplishments." He was being sarcastic, but the way he should've phrased it is thank you for introducing me and summarizing my accomplishments or thank you for introducing me and giving a summary of my accomplishments, since he used the word, 'of' in that sentence. "Don't you want to be a manager instead of wrestler?" Not as much of an error on Brock's part with that one, but it was still grammatically incorrect. What he meant to ask is don't I want to be a manager instead of a wrestler, the missing word was, "a".

"He thouth that he is the dangerous devil that sleeps in fire". Thouth? What this neanderthal was trying to do is make light of Kane's belief that he is a demon by saying he thinks that he is the dangerous devil that sleeps in fire. There were plenty of verbal and grammatical faux pas of note in his nonsensical tangent, so I'll leave it at that except for one more, and this was my favorite thing that he said. "Which of them do I have to describe?" when he meant prescribe as in diagnose and give a psychological analysis of, since he referred to Kane and I as ill. But it wouldn't be fair for me to pick on Brock alone, let's share with Paul Heyman. "We don't want see check of all tools that Kane have". Ya know what, I've actually got nothing for that one, who knows what you were trying to say, Paul. I'm not sure that you know. Kane, anything to add?

Sting hands the microphone back to Kane, who's staring a hole through Lesnar.

Brock, you poke and prod at me with the use of sophmoric humor, thinking that's going to do you any good in the ring against me. I am not angered by the things you say, Brock, it's the fact that you're taking me so lightly that makes me angry. Your disbelief that I am what I have for years said I am will soon be shattered, and the broken fragments will fall by the wayside just like the hype surrounding you and every dream and aspiration you derived regarding your tenure here. The star of Brock Lesnar is on it's death bed, and much like you come to work for the sole purpose of collecting a paycheck, I will be coming to work Monday night for the sole purpose of collecting your soul. You don't have to be afraid, you don't even have to accept that it'll come to pass, you just have to show up, and nature will take its course from there.

Kane lowers the microphone again, awaiting the response the duo standing across from he and Sting have prepared.

Reaction score
Re: UWF NXT - CM Punk vs. ???

[video=youtube;wMCgrLIM6Z8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMCgrLIM6Z8[/video]

A mix reaction from the fans as CM Punk comes out from the back. CM Punk has a smile on his face as he walks out from the back and heads right for the ring

8.jpg

As CM Punk gets inside the ring, he gets ready to do his promo

CMPunkSD3.jpg

CM Punk: This is a joke right? Tazz, you cannot be serious here. I mean aren't one step away from being paralyzed. I thought it was bad enough a few weeks ago on Raw when Jerry Lawler stepped into the ring with Cody Rhodes. Grant it he won the match, but come in was Cody Rhodes. I am CM Punk, the best in the world! Tazz we all got a fun laugh, hahaha, but no you cannot be competiting in this ring anymore. You're time in this ring was well over a dozen years ago, if not longer. The last time you were even good may have been in 1996 with ECW, but other than that you were a joke in this ring. And now you want to make a comeback and you want to face me of all people. Tazz, do us all a favor and walk out of the ring and walk your fat overweight ass back into the announce chair and stay where you belong because right now, is CM Punk's time!

The crowd boos heavily at CM Punk

CM Punk: This why I think each and every single one of you is a joke. You boo me when someone you like better than me comes out. So do me favor and do not cheer me at all anymore. I think you're all scum just like you all feel the same way about me. Tazz, why haven't you left the ring yet. Do you really want me to put you into a wheel chair? I don't mess around in this business, Tazz. I am more ruthless in my left pinkie than you were in you're entire career. The funny thing is, you were also a Paul Heyman guy. That's the joke about all of this. How was someone so short and terrible in this ring to be a Paul Heyman guy. Paul is a bright man, he knows his talent. But he was wrong with you.

Tazz gets in motion to go after CM Punk which makes CM Punk go onto the apron

CM Punk: Whoa whoa whoa, calm down Tazz. Hey I am just trying to make for good television here. In all seriousness, I'm glad you decided to make a comeback. I was a huge fan of yours growing up, so Monday on NXT let's tear the house down only like two former ECW veterans can do.

CM Punk extends his hand for a hand shake. Tazz shakes his hand and the two have a moment which gets the fans going as they cheer on. CM Punk then does the unthinkable and spits in Tazz's face and hops off the apron and hustles to the entrance way to continue on. CM Punk smiles as Tazz looks on in disgust

CMPunk2.jpg

CM Punk: You're making a big mistake coming back. You think this is a game, Tazz. You think you can come right on back into this business and already have a chance to go up against me. I am CM Punk, the best in the world. Not only am I going to make you regret coming back, but I am going to kick your ass while doing so!

CM Punk lowers his microphone as there is massive heat on him from the fans

Aniking

Reaction score
Re: UWF NXT - CM Punk vs. ???

As the UWF Universe continues to boo Punk for his distasteful actions, Taz stands in the ring and wipes the spit away from his face. He removes his sunglasses and wipes them clean too, before placing them back onto his face and looking over at Punk.

taz3.jpg

Taz: If I were you, Punk, I'd just keep on walking and head straight to the back. The disrespect you just showed me is disgraceful, and frankly that's wrong with this business nowadays. There are guys like you who parade around the backstage area, thumbing their noses at all those around them, almost as if the world revolves around them. It's ridiculous, Punk, and it translates into moments of madness, just like right now. I mean, let's look at it this way - you just spat... in my face. All I ever did was announce my return to in-ring competition and that I would be replacing Michael McGillicutty on the roster; that's all. Yet instead of a "welcome back, Taz", what do I get in return? I get the self-proclaimed "Best in the World" on a little power trip, sour because he couldn't get the job done at Survivor Series. Is that what this is, Punk? You get beaten by Zack Ryder, a guy who's popular with these people, so you decide to take your anger out on me? Well, that's a sign of a desperate man, and I know a desperate man when I see one.

Taz points directly at Punk, as the crowd wholeheartedly agree with his assessment.

Taz: I shook your hand because I respected you and everything you have accomplished these past few years. I've watched you blossom from a kid making waves in the independents, all the way to the guy who can claim to be a former UWF Champion. Along the way you've made some friends and some enemies, and for quite some time I have fallen under the banner of "friend" as opposed to "enemy". But now, Punk? Now I'm not so sure. You disrespected me; you spat in my face and considered my announcement a joke. This isn't a joke whatsoever, I'm dead serious here. I've never been more determined in my life to step back inside these ropes and compete with the best, and according to you you're the best. I thought you'd take this challenge on with open arms, but now I'm having second thoughts. This isn't the CM Punk that wanted to prove, no matter who he faced or the circumstances, that he is the very best in the world without any question. But the man I see grinning on the stage? He's nothing but a spineless coward!

Punk questions the statement by mouthing "Me? I'm the coward? Really?" as Taz nods.

Taz: Yeah, you are, Punk, and I can't wait for our match on Monday night. All I was looking forward to was offering a competitive match in an attempt to hit my straps again, but now I want to tear you limb-from-limb! That ruthless man that used to be fuelled at the sight of his own blood can't just magically disappear without a trace. He's still there, Punk, believe me when I tell you that, and I'm warning you right now to just take a step back. Take a step back, rethink your approach, and don't make me do something that could ruin your stay on NXT. I don't want that, Punk, but if you continue to show me such disrespect, I won't be held accountable for my actions. You've been warned.

Taz's arm falls to his side as he looks calmly towards Punk. It's now down to Punk whether he has listened to Taz or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.