UWF 2012: Past NXT Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Re: UWF NXT: Seth Rollins vs. Johnny Curtis

Whoa cool your jets there big guy. No need to be so angry. You should really cool off before you start saying things. Sometimes when you start talking, you say really hurtful things. I have thick skin so you're lucky I can just brush it off. Words are powerful bro so you'd best think before you speak. Where the hell did you come from by the way? Are you a magician? Oh my god are you Criss Angel? One minute you left the building and the next you showed up here. If you can do that one more time I might just throw in the towel. If you can do that, who knows what else Merlin here can do.

And I made one mention of the only Hall Of Fame that matters in professional wrestling and you go off on some tirade about other companies. Just chill out broseph. I know you're probably really bitter about the whole thing but lighten up will ya'. If you're tired of constantly getting overlooked, maybe you should actually entertain these people. They don't want to see you wrestle. They see wrestling all the time by people who are better than you. They want entertainment! And that's what I'm all about baby. No gimmicks needed here hot shot, I'm all me. Maybe you should get an image consultant like I did. I mean it's been pretty awesome so far. Did you know we've been booked every single week since we debuted. We don't need any rest. I come out here and entertain the people and come back next week to do it all over again. We may have lost to the likes of Abyss and Michael McGillicutty but does anyone even remember that? No because those losers are already footnotes. People tune in each week to see me. I'm not just an entertainer though, I can hang with the best of 'em. You want to know where Sheamus went, he quit because he was too afraid to fight me. True story. You haven't done anything here and you'll continue to do nothing. If you consider yourself a dangerous man then I must be a Greek God! I am chiseled.

Maxine runs her hand across Johnny Curtis's abs.

No one cares about you Rollins. Just face the facts. The quicker you come to realize this, the better. If you really think Curtis is a joke of a wrestler, what does that make you. Besides the sad little boy we already know. If anyone ever dated to try and take him out, they'd be taken out themselves quicker than you finish to thoughts of us late at night. But by all means, come out here and "shock the world". Just remember that what you consider entertaining is different than most. Your "shocking" announcement will probably be just as boring and pathetic as you are.

Maxine gets a devilish grin on her face as she embraces Curtis from the side.

OOC: Sorry for the crudeness of this post. This was my first time ever TTing from my Ipad. It takes way too long lol.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Wednesday Night NXT 12/19/12: Kane vs. Austin Aries

[video=youtube;eRpvDSSuRL0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRpvDSSuRL0[/video]

Darkness falls over the arena as well as silence, aside from the audible disdain the fans are expressing with their passionate booing. A theme music begins to play but instead of "No Reflection" by Marilyn Manson, it is a different theme, "Fear of the Dark" by Graveworm. The fans continue reacting as they normally would for about a minute and forty seconds, because at the minute and forty-one second mark, a screaming begins in the theme, bringing their booing to an end and shattering all silence that existed in the arena. But then the theme stops playing, and there is dead silence again. After a few seconds of this silence, the voice of Sting is heard.

"Try to get involved in something cultural today. You have always had a strong curiosity for things that are outside of your own experience, but right now this curiosity is especially vibrant -- and it is pulling you toward foreign cultures or customs. Explore them -- whatever they may be. Food, dance, music, art, fashion -- whatever captures your imagination deserves your attention. Feed yourself figuratively and literally on the expressions and ideas of other cultures."

I'm not someone that delves into astrology all that often, but I'll admit my curiosity was peaked after it was revealed that you are part of the fold within which we are trying to accept Seth Rollins into our brotherhood and JBL is trying to prevent not only that from happening, but is trying to eradicate the existence of the brotherhood as a whole. What I recited is today's horoscope for the astrological sign Aries, and it's something you must have also read and taken to heart because you are following its advice with your actions. Your strong curiosity for things outside of your own experience have lead you to me and Sting, and while our overall mission is one that many have embarked on during the life cycle of this planet, there are many that would deem our approach as a foreign culture or custom.

What interests me the most out of that passage is the statement that whatever captures your imagination deserves your attention. You're certainly a proponent for that belief system, as evidenced by your behavioral pattern both now and in the past. The idea that a human being can be so absorbed in themselves captured your imagination, so you gave it your attention until you became that which you were observing and began projecting the idea that you are the "Greatest Man That Ever Lived". Let's let history be the judge of that, shall we? If in fact you were the "Greatest Man That Ever Lived", it would be your name linked to the accolade of "Longest Reigning Champion" in the professional wrestling history books and not Stone Cold Steve Austin's.

Oh, now I've hit a sore spot, haven't I? Because it was that defeat that shattered your self-confidence and drove you cowardly into the sunset, seemingly never to return to the world of professional wrestling again. There seems to be a pattern there, because before you came to UWF and before you returned to TNA, you were feeling as though you should pick up the proverbial ball and venture home then, too. What makes you think the same thing won't happen in six days when you are physically ravaged, mentally brutalized, and emotionally eradicated when you step in that ring with Kane?

You honestly believed that the Handicap match against Johnny Curtis and Derrick Bateman was the greatest challenge being on NXT could offer you, and it is that belief coupled with your other misguided opinions that are going to leave you back at home with the aforementioned ball, egg on your face and no desire to continue competing at this level or any other for as long as you live. Because while men like you doubt themselves and consider retirement with every defeat they suffer, monsters like Kane get hungrier, more motivated, and angry. And since he has met nothing but defeat since he arrived, you can only imagine the amount of hunger and anger he's experiencing. But I'll allow him to speak for himself.

The lights come up and Sting and Kane are standing inside the ring, Kane with a microphone in hand.

kane-on-raw.png

Can Austin Aries come out to play?

Kane breaks out into his trademark sadistic cackle for a moment, then continues speaking.

Austin, there are spectators that would deem your alliance with John Bradshaw Layfield an act of selling your soul to the Devil. I wouldn't put it in those terms exactly, because I know the Devil, Austin, and it's not Bradshaw by a long shot. He can sit back and arrogantly smoke his cigars, greedily count his money, and do underhanded things like ambushing Sting out of nowhere and releasing people like Abyss from their talent contract for his own selfish reasons, but that doesn't make him the Devil, it just makes him a prick. So your newfound friendship isn't selling your soul, you're merely adapting to the environment around you. You don't feel at home on NXT because you feel as though you're the only one of your kind, and Bradshaw feels the same way about himself, so the day you got signed he seized the opportunity to get inside your head because at last the brand had acquired another person that was just like him.

There is no good in being a prophet to the "Wrestling God", Austin, no reward at all because whether it's a dark dynasty like Sting and I's brotherhood that does it or Bradshaw himself when you've expired your use to him, you will be stricken down. And in thousands of years, how will wrestling historians look upon the legacy of someone who martyred themselves out for a false god like Bradshaw? Certainly not as the "Greatest Man That Ever Lived". You still have the opportunity to listen to reason and remove yourself from underneath the thumb of his bias, but if you refuse then I have no choice but to weave a tapestry of destructive hellfire and cast it over you, cleansing this company of your presence. And once you and all of the other pawns he has at his command are rescued or mercifully murdered, it will be time to put JBL himself in the ground.

It takes evil to know evil, Austin, and there simply isn't room enough for both.

Kane lowers his microphone, opening up the stage for the arrival of the "Greatest Man That Ever Lived", so that he may give his rebuttal.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Re: Wednesday Night NXT 12/19/12: Kane vs. Austin Aries

!!LIGHTS OUT!!
[video=youtube;GPq63m2pv0I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPq63m2pv0I[/video]

Lights in the arena go off and people immediately begin to boo. After a while lights switch back on and the whole arena gets covered in purple hue. "Lights Out" by Hollywood Undead blasts through the arena speakers. Kane and Sting look at each other as music is playing but Austin Aries is yet to come out when a big "Lights Out" is heard and Austin Aries walks out from the back. Aries wastes no time. He walks down the entrance ramp with his hands in the air as pyros explode behind his back. When Aries is in front of the ring he climbs the ring-steps and after that he points his finger at the announcer and tells him to give him a microphone and come open the ropes for him. The announcer does so and Aries enters the ring. He takes off his sunglasses before raising the microphone to his mouth.

294mp93.jpg

"The Greatest Man That Ever Lived", Austin Aries:

What kind of sorcery is this? No, I mean really...You two are around for like three hundred years combined yet you still sound like a couple of young Ring Of Honor wrestlers who are trying to sound dark. If I'd close my eyes I'd say that you're Jimmy Jacobs, Sting. I thought you're old enough to know what's good for business and you'd put this ridiculous persona behind your back already. What? Were you living under a rock for the past ten years? Were you living under a rock since WCW died? Sure, when I look at you and your brother or whatever he is to you, Kane I
'd say that you really were living in a cave or under a rock where you practiced some sick rituals. Look at your hair. Both of ya. It looks like you didn't have your hair cut since you debuted which was like thirty years ago, right? So I suggest you one thing, sir. Pay your barber a visit or you know what? I'll give you mine's adress when I beat Kane next week. Back to where I left out...were you living under a rock? Oh, now I get it. Steve Borden was the one who was in TNA, UCW, UWF and you're the one who was hiding in shadows of agony or some other nonsens like that, right? You're the dark one. The one who killed Steve Borden and took over the Sting character. May I ask you...when Steve Borden's soul is dead and you're in his body...who exactly are you? Casper?

People begin to laugh.

Let's get a bit serious here, shall we? Let me, The Greatest Man That Ever Lived and The Greatest Professional Wrestler alive explain few things to you. Number one...having a dark persona doesn't draw money in the 21st century and certainly not when yo
u're a wrestling dinosaur. Number two...there's nothing you can tell me that'd offend me. That leads me to one thing...Bringing up my UWF Undisputed Title reign doesn't offend me either. What it does is it makes me laugh because it's that big of a mediocre taunt when you bring it up. See, since I left UWF everybody who I had a problem with came to me and spit my title reign right in my eyes. "You're holding the record for the shortest UWF Title reign", "You couldn't even defend your title". Whatever you can think of and even what you can't think of...I heard it all. So let me suggest you one thing...shut your damn mouth unless you have something intelligent to say. You might be a legend in this business but you're making the same mistake Johnny Curtis and Derrick Bateman did two weeks ago. But I could forget about those two telling me how much I suck because I lost the UWF Championship in 12 days but I will never...never ever forget that Sting...the one who is known because of his uniqueness came to me and said the biggest piece of garbage there's to say. Also...when I look at your eyes I know you're about to raise that microphone to your mouth and ask me how dare I to disrespect you. People say that when you have a big persona you also have big weaknesses and I never did nor ever will respect someone with weaknesses. Of course, I'm an exception. I'm The Greatest Man That Ever Lived so these don't count on me.

Austin Aries makes sure his suit looks perfect on him and after that he continues.

I'm not a youngster. I'm well known in the wrestling business so you know who I am. And when ya know who I am, you also know that nothing...nothing can shatter my self-confidence...nothing can make me run...nothing can make me look
bad. Also...are you deaf or just an ignorant prick? When I came back I made myself clear when I said that I didn't retire from competing. During the time you were thinking how to fool these people I was wrestling all around the world, putting on great matches, making great money and having a great time. That's what I've been doing for the past 10 years and no Randy Orton can stop me from continue doing so. It's my destiny to be here and to be the greatest so you're wrong...again. I'm 34 years old and not once in those 34 years I've been..what was it? Physically ravaged, mentally brutalized nor emotionally eradicated. Why? It's simple...because I'm smart and smart people have better things to do than being a depressed ball of dirt with no intention to become great. I never worried about things that happened. I always worried about what's next for me and currently the next obstacle in my way is your sist...brother, Kane.

Aries looks at Kane.

So, you say this is the monster that gets angrier after every loss he suffers? Oh man, this must be the angriest guy in the entire world. Ever since he debuted as your bodyguard he's on a losing streak. I can see angry flowing out of his ears. Like he isn't ugly enough...But seriously now. A monster? What kind of monster is this? I don't see a monster. What I see is a fat man in a mask who's in the business for far too long and he's done nothing. Yes, that's right. He's done nothing in this business. No, I don't consider feuding with The Undertaker something big. No
, I don't consider putting in a mask every single night and pretending to be something you're not a big thing. See, you're an old-timer but next to me you're just a flash in the pan. Nothing more than just a flash in the pan and yet you're still not willing to do a damn thing about it. Currently you're Sting's dog and you're not even a doberman...you're a little chihuahua.

Aries waits a minute before gathering his thoughts.

I find it ironic that you're the one who talks about JBL the way you do. Before I continue let me make one thing perfectly clear. I didn't sell myself to JBL. There's no money that can buy Austin Aries and what's even worse for JBL, you can't buy greatness. It's basically the same thing because I'm the only one who possesses greatness on this brand. So...you're the one who tells me I sold myself to JBL? The one who's living in Sting's shadow? The one who wouldn't even be here without Sting? Isn't it awful? The answer is yes. It's almost as awful as your mask. Did that thing catch up on fire while you were roasting chicken? Oh god, I know you're ugly but that thing doesn't do you any good. Anyway...I don't care what you think about my business relationship with JBL because only him and me know how it really is so you can so you can think what the hell-ever you want but that won't change anything about the fact that I'm The Greatest Man That Ever Lived and I'll always be The Greatest Man That Ever Lived and next week, my greatness will lit up a fire even you can
't deal with.

Aries lowers his microphone and takes a step back.

Lewb

Reaction score
Punk/Rhino vs Bully/Miz

[video=youtube_share;d9DMath_ZxQ]http://youtu.be/d9DMath_ZxQ[/video]

"The Beaten Path" bellows out, and out walks the brand new NXT World Champion. The champ starts to point at the crowd shouting the odds. He gets near the bottom of the apron where he starts talking to the cameraman whilst getting his iPhone out.

vlcsnap-2012-08-03-17h20m40s56.png

Bully Ray: The World champion... Singles champion.... Forever in tag matches.... Hashtag Jay Bee Ell Out! Bullynation​

Bully walked away from the camera, so that last word wasn't heard. He pops his world title on the canvas of the ring and walks up the ring steps. He gets in the ring and bends down to firstly point at his calf's, and then to hoist his championship onto his shoulder, before demanding a microphone. As he gets handed one the music stops, and the tirade starts.

Just when I thought that JBL was starting to get it right. Just when I thought, after a few bad weeks, our general manager was starting to realize the error of his ways and start booking good matches, I have been handed the card off my e-mail and we are back to the same old crap. For the greatest tag team competitor to be angled into storyline bull-crap about partnering with the enemy, and all this nonsense, it’s really starting to piss me off. But not only is that wearing on me, it’s the fact of who my partner is. My partner, is the man I beat in the stipulation that was chosen for us, not, one that I had made to make things harder for him like he seems to think. I was given the same task that The Miz was given last week and I carried it out. But apparently Last Man Standing matches are too hard for him, he doesn't like them. Perhaps he will like just standing on the apron this week and whining like a baby to anyone in the audience that will give him the time of day, because if the thinks I am putting the fate of a main event tag match in the hands of him, he is very much mistaken.

And let’s be fair, it’s not like the other side of the ring are going to throw up any kind of a fight now is it. We all know full well how badly I have beaten CM Punk in the past, and this past week was no different. You lost, I won, that makes us three and nothing Mister Best in the World. The only thing you’re actually best in the world at is believing your own hype. And I got a partner that comes a damn close second best in that contest. When I do it, it is proven because I have a seventy-pound chest-piece draped across my shoulder with my name on it. I don’t have to go round saying it, because I let the glare of gold show it for me. I let my track record speak it for me. I let the fact that none of you in this whole match up have been able to get one single decision over me, tell the story that I would struggle to put into words, it’s that big a deal. Maybe what you could do Punk, is prepare my partner by telling him what it’s like going through a table, he’s going to need to prepare for that by the time the pay per view comes around.

And once Miz does taste wood at the end of two thousand twelve, two thousand thirteen will bring me either Punk for the fifth time to maim and destroy, or the number one contender to my championship…. Or as I like to call it, the one way ticket to a Bully Beatdown, is my old ECW buddy Rhino. Only… he’s not my old buddy Rhino, he’s this pathetic excuse of an old wrestler, in the shell of Rhino’s body. This ain't the man beast that used to devastate every guy he got in the ring with. This ain't the guy that people are writing letters or e-mails to the general manager, asking to be kept away from him, for legal reasons. This is the guy that demands television time to let his mouth do the talking, and when it comes to suiting up…. Lose…. Lose…. Lose. And then to get a shot at the title!? You must be joking Christ. Rhino, you find your man beast in you at some point, and I will gladly put this championship up on the line against you, but as the Man Bitch you are now, you’re not even worthy of seeing your reflection in the belt from over the other side of the ring.

We are in a new era of wrestling, and you will all realize it. This belt is mine, and will only be taken off of me when Hell Freezes Over!

Bully doesn’t have to wait long for company in the ring.

NadupanyRobot

Reaction score
UWF NXT: Brock Lesnar Vs Taz

Here we are! UWF NXT and now we are all waiting for the brutal confrontation between Taz and "The man beast" BROCK LESNAR.

HERE COMES THE PAIN

[video=youtube;Z7m9xo923H8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7m9xo923H8[/video]

Here he is... Brock Lesnar! Concentrated, ready to fight... His theme song plays around the arena and he bangs his chest to show all people that he is the monster! Brock Lesnar is here without Paul Heyman... AGAIN. Several weeks ago they both said "This is our plan". Brock said that he would show the world how great and self-sufficient he is... He jumps into ring and then he takes a microphone.

327142_brock_lesnar.JPG

Brock Lesnar: The best fighter is here ladies and gentlemen! BROCK LESNAR! Look at me! I am powerful, strong and very very angry... Who can stop me? WHO? WHO? NOBODY! I don't know why I have to face someone before contender match... Also I don't know why I have to compete in CONTENDER MATCH! I am championship material and you all know it! I was champion in many many companies... I was champ when I attended a high school! Who deserves to challenge our UWF NXT Extreme Champion more than me?

Brock looks very very angry and disguisted...

What the hell? On New Year's Revolution I have to face two untalented losers...That's disrespectful... Curtis is the chapter that I will not open tonight because he is Blue piece of shit and I won't spend time to make an advertisment for asylum for afflicted people... So now... ladies and gentlemen... Let me make a little speech about my double-time opponent Taz...

If you don't know him or you can't remember his face... That is the small towel carring, loud breathing dinosaurus... Ugly as night and fat as burger from MC's... It is absolutely unfair for me to face him... Of course its unfair for HIM! I will squeeze his tummy and then liposuction time would be over... After my little "medical help" he will be able to compete in some underground wrestling school for children... Now... he is only a pice of unuseful trash who fills space in our roster.... If JBL fires him... We can have three new talented guys here... Taz's big ass occupies at least three slots...

Celebrate-Brock-Lesnar.jpg

Some guys laugh in crowd but Brock means it seriously... Yes... He knows that he is making a great show for people but that's not why he came here so he tries to provoke people...

Taz is the same waste like all of you people... You are only loudmouthed losers who screams words and catchphrases... You will not change the world by words... YOU HAVE TO DO SOMETHING! Not like Taz who calls himself "The suplex machine"... He can't suplex me because I have lot more pounds than him... He thinks that he is tough when he lifts up light-heavyweights... But that's not the accomplishment that gives him competency to call himself "Machine"... Only arogant loser... nothing more...

Brock points on one man in the crowd...

Hey you! Are you a Taz's brother? Why? Because you are fat guy who eats some shit from canteen that organizers opened to earn money! I saw Taz there eating some "very tasty" dish like you have now in your dirty hands... No, sorry... You are not sweaty and stinky as he is... I am so sorry man... I will send you my diet plan.... Take it as a white flag in our short war...

After this incident people boo Lesnar very loud... Now he finally smiles!

Thank you! That's exactly what I wanted! Fill me with your boos and I will give Taz a beating of his life! I will tear him apart! Come on! Do you want to see hole like after nuclear bomb in this ring? Boo me and I will powerbomb his ass through this very construction! Ahhh! That would be the sweetest thing or moment you can see in your whole life! Dumped trash! Put the mess where it belongs or it will expand and then your chances to clean it will be gone... Now I am going to be the "ghostbuster" in UWF! Taz is scary and funny to watch... Same as ghost from that horrible film... And I am going to clean this house baby! But I don't need some technic like these "ghostbusters" had... I have my skills... My own ways to hurt people! HERE COMES THE PAIN TAZ COME ON! SHOW YOUR BIG ASS TO PEOPLE HERE!

Lesnar waits for response...

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Re: Punk/Rhino vs Bully/Miz

GORE! GORE! GORE!

[video=youtube;syB95_mFG3o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syB95_mFG3o[/video]

As the words blast over the PA system, the crowd goes nuts. For weeks they have loved Rhino and everything he has done. Rhino quickly charges out to the delight of the crowd. He wastes little time as he charges for the ring, slides in and comes face to face with Bully. This one act alone has the crowd going a little bit crazier. The idea of a confrontation between these two men is something a lot of them have wanted to a long time. Rhino slowly edges away from Bully in order to grab a microphone. His eyes never leaving those of Bully’s as he slowly speaks into the microphone.

Rhino:
Hello Bubba. It’s been quite a while hasn’t it? I can’t remember the last time we were in a ring together. And look at you now man, you’re the NXT Champion. I mean just look at this folks! Bubba Ray, one half of one of the greatest tag teams to ever grace the ring! And he’s a World Champion! You know what Bubba, I’m happy for ya man. I’m happy that you are finally getting what you always wanted. But it’s going to come at a price. What? Did you honestly think I was going to let your words just slip away? Nah man, I’m not like that. When someone speaks about me in such a way, I call them out on it. But let’s save that for later. Let’s talk about this match we have coming up.

Layfield seems to think he has all of us beat. Let’s face it; he’s not a very big fan of anything ECW related. So what does he do? He puts both of us in a tag match, but we aren’t partners. No, instead our partners are our opponents for New Years Revolution. In your corner you have The Miz, what a ridiculous name! The guy’s challenging for your World Title. Does anybody honestly believe he won’t try anything to sabotage this match for you? It’s pretty much an automatic given that he’ll try and get to you. But we both know he’s a pretty smart kid. He won’t physically attack you. No, that would be pretty stupid. Instead he’ll attack you mentally. I mean, that’s what I’d do. But this is really me just rambling on like I know the guy. Truth be told, I don’t know who he is. I don’t care who he is.

But you know who I do care about? My tag team partner, CM Punk. I mean I pretty much have the opponent who will probably try and attack me. But that’s just me thinking way too far ahead. Let’s imagine for a second that Punk was dumb enough to try anything. Do you believe I’d let that go unpunished? If anybody knows me, they know that I take no guff from anybody. So Punk, when you finally decide to weasel your way out here tonight or even for our match at New Years Revolution, I’ll be waiting. You know as well as I do that this isn’t going to be easy for either of us. So the sooner we get this crap over with, the sooner we can get to beating the Hell out of each other.

Rhino pauses as the crowd is on their feet going nuts. They like everything that Rhino has said here. Rhino was beginning to breathe heavily as he was starting to really get into the moment.

rhino.jpg

And you! You talk all this big game, but what have you done to earn that belt you got around your waist? You came back and were given a title shot. Against a man who wasn’t one hundred percent. In my opinion that’s pretty damn cowardly. Call me whatever names you want all you like. It doesn’t matter to me; I know what I can do. I know what I have done! I know that if you and I were given a chance to go one on one, belt or no belt on the line, that we’d put on some kind of show like no other two superstars have done before. I know that if Layfield were man enough he’d give us both a lot more leeway around here. I mean come on! You and I have done so much for this business. People tend to forget what and who I am.

They seem to forget who you are too. They seem to forget what we were a part of. You know, I don’t care if you consider me an ECW buddy or not Bubba. Fact of the matter is, we are brothers in arms. We are both fighting to prove that we still have what it takes. I’m fighting for honor. Something that Sting tried to take away from me but couldn’t. I may not have defeated him all those times we have met. But I’m passed that. He’s something I’m willing to brush off to venture on to bigger things. But you see, I don’t need Punk to win this match. I know that even if you and Miz were able to work as a team I’d still mop the floor with both of you. I’m not someone to be pushed around! Not by some punk ass kid and certainly not by some overweight chump that has an obsession with Twitter and his calfs. Speaking of the Miz, where is he? I was sure he’d be out here first to talk his piece.

Almost as if on cue the call of The Miz can be heard.​

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

Sting raises his microphone to his mouth, being the first of he and Kane to respond.

Austin, I shouldn't have to inform you of this because given it's your personality trait, you should be entirely cognizant that you possess it and not require one of your peers pointing it out to you, but I'll humor you as I do all of the other ignorant people that hopelessly watch my words fly over their head. You are predictable, and so agonizingly so that I imagine there isn't a manuever in your arsenal that comes close to being in the same threshold of pain. Because of this fact, it's a lot easier for me to predict what you're going to say when you pick up your microphone than it is for you to predict what I'm going to say when I pick up mine. In case I lost you somewhere along the way, your predictability pains me because it makes you less of a competent foe on any scale be it mental or physical. I liken it to sitting down to play a game of chess with someone and you not only already know that you're going to beat them, you know how you're going to do it and precisely the amount of moves it's going to take.

Now I'm not going to enlighten you in regards to which comments of yours I found predictable, I don't owe you that. With the amount of trite and recyclables contained in your rebuttal, it shouldn't be that hard to figure out on your own anyway. Or maybe it will, since beneath all of the misconception, mockery, and masturbating of your ego all you're really saying with the meat and potatoes of the matter is a neanderthal-esque, "Me gonna beat you." Somewhere within me I was hoping a man attached to the moniker, the "Greatest Man That Ever Lived" was going to have something more intelligible to say but that's the problem with anticipation and anxiety, the finished product very rarely meets our expectations with satisfying results. You promote self-professed taglines like the "greatest man" and "greatest wrestler" and men like CM Punk promote self-professed taglines like the "best in the world" is evidence of an epidemic until they mean absolutely nothing. For example, fans and wrestling historians alike looked at Steve Borden as an "Icon" in the industry, but if the man was so iconic, why was his career and his life brought to an abrupt end in something as shamefully meaningless as a battle royal on free television. Seems to me that he was more representative of a computer icon that you can drag and drop into the recycle bin and dispose of at will.

As Sting finishes his sentence, Kane raises his microphone, beginning his portion of the rebuttal, continuing off of Sting's point in a train of thought.

That's what you have proven yourself to be, Austin, disposable. We could've not mentioned your title reign or your UWF departure or your near retirement from professional wrestling and you still would be a passenger on this bullet train of inevitable defeat, and that's because of this hole that you've dug yourself in. The people that buy into this notion that you are God's gift to professional wrestling as well as humanity are disappointed to see someone with so much hype surrounding him utter something as lame as a comparison to a child's movie or make a suggestion that we visit a barber. You talk about disrespect, the only thing that you had to say that was disrespectful is your overall failure to deliver on your hype. I bill myself as a monster that feeds on his own anger and the fears of others to power my way through anything I deem an obstacle. If you read those words or heard someone like Sting describe me in that fashion without seeing me, your curiosity would be peaked, much like people's curiosities were peaked when they heard how you billed yourself. The difference is, when I step through that curtain and they see that the person described as a monster looks, acts, and speaks as a monster does, they aren't disappointed. I deliver on my hype, I don't stand out here and make jokes, and when I tell you that I'm a monster, I'm not patting myself on the back or saying it to hear my own voice bragging about myself, I do it as a warning.

If you don't take it seriously, that is your doing, it doesn't insult me. You're standing in a glass house, Bradshaw's glass house, throwing accusatory stones of, "You're just Sting's dog, you're just Sting's dog." You poor, frightened hypocrite, how pitiful it must be to wake up every morning being you. Because when the camera isn't on you and there are none of your fans or peers are around, you are a broken man, wallowing in the depressing realization that the life you lead and the things you believe are fabricated and the entire thing is a facade with a preset duration of time. I am here to shed mercy upon you and put you out of your misery. By aligning yourself with Bradshaw, you put the cold barrel of a handgun against your temple, beginning a game of Russian Roulette with your career. This Wednesday night, the chamber is loaded, and I am the bullet that will bring all your pain and misery to an end. I see it as a favor, or better yet, given the time of year, a gift. The cleansing begins.

Kane lowers his microphone, allowing Aries to respond.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

Austin Aries chuckles and gives Kane and Sting a rebuttal.

33erlmf.jpg

"The Greatest Man That Ever Lived", Austin Aries:
This. What I have a problem with. I have a problem with people's ignorance and blindness. It
's almost suspicious that everytime I get an opponent, that opponent is unable to pay attention and now it looks like I find myself another opponent in you who is ignorant enough to think he's going to beat me. You might be a big powerfull man but what you don't posses is the art of learning. Yes, learning. It does sound a little weird but let me explain. When I wrestle somebody I go into that match with both my body and mind ready. How do I do that? I learn. I watch videos of my opponent wrestling just like NBA coaches watch videos of other teams playing. I do it every single time and every single time it benefits me in a good way...in a way of victory over my opponent. Now, how do I know you don't have what it takes to beat me? It's very, very simple. Both you and Sting think that you ate all the world's wisdom but that's not true because if it was true, you would know that Austin Aries is bulletproof. So it doesn't matter wheter you bring an imaginery glock or a machine gun...it doesn't matter how many rounds you shoot towards me because I'm gonna catch every bullet that goes in my direction.

Austin Aries shows that he is not intimidated by Kane by getting closer to him.

You make me angry, Kane. You really, really make me angry and I don't like to be angry. When I'm angry, bad things happen. Yeah, you can laugh all you want until you weren't a witness of things I do when I
'm angry. I might not be the biggest dog in the yard but I sure as hell am the dog that can do the most damage. I can do so much damage even without laying a hand on you. Don't believe me? Go, ask Hulk Hogan. Go, ask Jimmy Jacobs. Go, ask Seth Rollins. Every single one of those people will tell you that for some amount of time Austin Aries made his life a living hell. I made their lives into dark and depressing things even without trying to be dark. It's not that I'm some sorta guy who paints his nails black, wears makeup and does things that "benefit satan". It's my natural ability to bend people like pencils. I grab you and I bend you but I won't break you. No, because breaking someone is too easy and too quick. I will bend you no matter how much time and effort I have to put into it and when I'm done you won't be broken...you will no longer be that nice equal pencil...you will be bent for you entire life and it doesn't matter if you're 7 feet tall and you're a monster because there are no limits. So Kane...you better step inside of your head and think...think if you're willing to play mind games with me. Who knows...maybe when we're done you won't be able to play with puppies anymore.

Austin Aries points at the titantron and the crowd reacts with a huge "oooh".

WWE-Kane-with-Puppies.png

Let me quote you, Kane. "The difference is, when I step through that curtain and they see that the person described as a monster looks, acts, and speaks as a monster does, they aren't disappointed." Thank you. Since I came out here I wanted to explain one thing
to these people and yourself yet I didn't quite get it done but you open your mouth and again...you don't even pay attention to your own words and you own yourself. You're not a monster when you come down to this ring. You act like a monster and that's the biggest difference between me and you and that's what makes me better than you. When I come out here I don't pretend to be the greatest man that ever lived. I come out and I am the greatest man that ever lived. But I get why you're hiding behind a mask...I get why you're acting like a monster...because you have to pretend to be something you're not because if you'd come out here and be yourself...a big but slow man who likes to play with puppies...let's say that wouldn't be good for the business, right?

Austin Aries turns to Sting.

You. You are the reason why I
'm stuck here on NXT. You signed me to NXT against my own will and that...that will be your downfall, Stinger. Just two weeks ago you had all the world's power in your hands but now, you're just a regular wrestler like Derrick Bateman and Johnny Curtis. Now I can do whatever I wanna do and there's nothing you can do about it. Honestly, I can do whatever I wanna do and I will get good feedback from JBL so tell me...tell me one reason why I shouldn't take off my blazer and beat the living crap outta ya. One reason...ONE! Right, nothing's coming to your mind because you know that I hold over you. You know that now I'm the one who's got all the world's power and you're trying to intimidate me so I don't realize it. But it's a too late for that. So now you'll have to deal with me, Sting and trust...you'll really have to because I'll go through dead bodies to get to you and your nXtreme championship. Mark my words...fame and fortune might leave your side and without those two, you'll be a mediocre and mediocrity is something that'll never...never leave you.

So both of ya...Kane, Sting...next wednesday...it will be lights....out.

Lights in the arena go off and when they switch back on, Austin Aries is nowhere to be seen.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
UWF NXT: Seth Rollins vs. Zack Ryder

Guitar riffs are heard before drums and a screaming vocal as Rollins has a brand new theme 'Battle On (War of Ages'). Rollins comes out wearing black clothing which looks like some sort of bulletproof vest. He ignores the crowd and makes his way to the ring.

Rollins then grabs a microphone.

tumblr_mf08p5z05M1rizmzpo1_500.png

Seth Rollins:

The anticipation, will I listen to JBL or will I listen to Sting? I want everyone to be patience, absolutely patience but I know you gutless cowards cannot be patience at all. Whether I choose to join Sting or listen to JBL isn't of your concern! It is my concern, it is my concern because week after week I continue to be overlooked. Sure, I've got a match against Austin Aries but do I have a vendetta against him? No. It's just another random booking, absolutely typical. Throw matches together for the unknown, for the ones who will steal the show. Mind you, I'm here to win it but we'll leave that until then. This week is different. This week is all about Zack Ryder, ever since my debut he was the only guy in that locker room who gave me an ounce of respect. We teamed up and became victorious however... Once I was taken out at Survivor Series... Where was Zack? Did he stop to make sure I was fine? Where was he? He was in that match, the match I should have been in, where did it get Zack? An opportunity, it gave him the momentum to strive and forget about me, forget about his so called 'broskis'. Zack never cared for you people! He still doesn't! He continues to say he does so you puppets can continue cheering him, you're attached to a string and I'll be the person unattaching the string! Last week I won, had a talk with JBL and Sting... got told I'm facing Austin Aries. I don't know what it is about this company, I honestly don't but I am sick and tired of not seeing change. Last week when I said Injustice, I meant it. I'm not going to stand around here and watch everything that's wrong with the company happen, I am going to stop everything I see and I'm starting with Zack this week. When we teamed up, you spoke about Backstreet Boys and being a 'broski'. I don't listen to teeny-bopper crap, nor do I care about the fact you're just trying to be a Jersey Shore character! There's nothing original about you Zack, you're just trying to fit in... Throughout your school year, if anybody liked you... They'd have to be absolutely stupid, I know I was stupid to be your friend! When you look at me, you look at Seth Rollins. You see a man that stops everything in his growing path... Look at all the famous stars you've got here in UWF... They're useless, everyone is useless! I tell you what Zack, that Dean Ambrose guy... He deserves better, but instead he's stuck with Y.E.S. Then you look at RAW where Cody Rhodes, an absolute shrimp as your Champion... That's what's wrong with the company, you're what's wrong with the company too. All these hideous gimmicks such as John Morrison, Mankind and Damien Sandow to name a few... they make me absolutely sick!

Week after week I have to walk backstage and see idiots like Johnny Curtis, people are not here for WRESTLING they are here purely for ENTERTAINMENT! However, on my behalf... On my terms... As long as I am here, the only entertainment these people will get is a complete bloodbath of their loved ones... It's almost Christmas, call me The Grinch but I will destroy every living dream there is, I will ruin Christmas for you! I will be the damager, nobody's going to stop me here. Absolutely nobody! I'm the one who will change this once and for all, while all the kids are excited about their early Christmas present coming to watch Zack Ryder... Tell your kids to sell the ticket to someone else, your kids will have nightmares for days. It's going to be a Christmas you'll never forget, whilst Zack wants to ride his head up high.. I'm going to sink him lower than an Ostrich in the sand...

Aniking

Reaction score
Re: UWF NXT: Brock Lesnar Vs Taz

[video=youtube;tzr1geHbMIQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tzr1geHbMIQ[/video]

As the infamous heartbeat begins to thunder throughout the arena, it signals the moment the UWF Universe begin to cheer for the arriving Taz. Once the heartbeat ceases and the theme kicks in, Taz emerges from the back in a suit, eyes covered by his trademark sunglasses. Taz doesn't take the time to soak in the atmosphere, instead choosing to make his way down the ramp and towards the ring, although he does take the time to gaze out at the adoring crowd and listen to their encouraging words while walking. Taz eventually reaches the steel steps, not breaking stride as he makes his way up them and promptly enters the ring. He proceeds to the opposite side of the ring where he is handed a microphone, followed by edging his way to the centre of the ring. Taz raises the microphone to his mouth as he's ready to speak.

taz14.jpg

Taz: First and foremost, I'd like to apologise for my conduct last week. I make my return to in-ring competition two weeks ago and throughout that week I gave CM Punk a piece of my mind, only to be disrespected in return. Last week was a polar opposite; in fact nobody disrespected me at all. Instead I was the guy who was disrespectful - by not appearing in this ring to discuss my match up alongside my partners, in turn letting the UWF Universe down. As a result of my no-show, JBL removed me and a few others from the match up, and rightfully so. It looked as if I wasn't taking the match or my position on the NXT roster seriously and I had no complaints regarding JBL's decision. In saying that, I'd like to explain my absence, just to set the story straight. It's pretty simple really - I had some loose ends to tie up to ensure minimal distractions and complete focus on reviving my professional wrestling career. I had a few business matters to attend to as well as family also, meaning my time was limited and I couldn't fly to the venue until the day of the show. Unfortunately the same has nearly occurred again this week, but as you can clearly see... I made it this time!

Taz smiles at the reaction he receives from the UWF Universe, enjoying every bit of it.

Taz: I promise that I won't make a habit out of the late showings and that I will always be here to prove to each and every one of you why me coming out of retirement isn't just a selfish move on my part. In some ways it is as I just couldn't stand to be sitting behind that announce desk anymore - no offence, Joey, haha - but it's also for all of you too. See I've seen guys like CM Punk walk around, going on and on about why they're going to dominate NXT and all that, and it’s about time somebody shut them up for good. We've got two men just like Punk fighting over the NXT Championship at New Years Revolution, and frankly it needs to stop! I am one hundred percent certain that I can become a champion in NXT, and without doing much at all I have somehow landed myself a number one contender's match at the end of this month. Haha, I can honestly not believe it, but clearly somebody likes what they see already. Although it's fantastic for me on a personal level, on a professional level it's a sign that the work is just beginning. I want to win that match so badly that I am willing to do anything to do so. I'll break tables, I'll twist chairs, I'll snap kendo sticks; I don't care! The Most Miserable Son of a Bitch on the Planet is on NXT for Christ sake, carnage is bound to follow!

Taz is clearly enjoying himself, but he recalls he's not alone in the ring. He notices an unimpressed Brock Lesnar in the corner of the ring paying no attention to Taz whatsoever.

Taz: Brock, I heard everything you had to say out back, and frankly I'm a little confused. See I've watched you from that announce table for some time now so I've seen all your NXT matches up until this point in time. The part that confuses me is that you don't understand why you're in a contendership match as you already consider yourself... championship material. Well Brock, all I can say to that is this - champions win matches, but so far in your NXT career, you've hardly any success under your belt. I mean, you can count the amount of victories you've had on one hand, so if I were you I'd be considering myself quite fortunate to even be involved in a number one contendership match. Granted you have been a champion in the past, whether that's in a different company or in high school, a fact I'm simply not going to deny as it's the truth... but that really doesn't mean a damn thing here! You've become complacent, I can see it and so can everybody else. Your strength, your power, your size; you believe in it all so forcefully that you don't understand... you don't understand how much of a failure you've been.

Lesnar doesn't take kindly to Taz's statement, but the crowd enjoy it very much.

Taz: You're the only human being in this arena who thinks it's unfair for me to be facing you on NXT this week. If anybody should feel sympathy to anybody, it should be me towards you. After all, I beat CM Punk, a man competing for NXT Championship contendership, two weeks ago regardless of the circumstances, so going into our match I'm feeling very confident for good reason. As for you? You're over confident and have no basis to your confidence. By all means call me fat, out of shape, trash, a waste, an arrogant loser, sweaty, stinky; anything you want. You have my permission to, Brock, but I just want you to remember one simple line when it comes time for our match on Wednesday night - Beat me if you can... SURVIVE if I let you!

The small Taz isn't backing down from his larger opponent, something that once again gets the UWF Universe excited. Taz is just a metre away from Lesnar and stands confidently in front of him, ready for whatever Lesnar has in store.​

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC - Oops! Went a bit longer then I intended :/

Makes me sad I've had to show up so late, but there's not much I can do about it. Unless you get one up in the next 12 hours or so, Nad, leaving me enough time to reply, I doubt we should go another round.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Re: UWF NXT: Seth Rollins vs. Zack Ryder

WHERE ALL MY BROS AT?!

[video=youtube;opv_wbs8QJI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opv_wbs8QJI[/video]

The crowd ignites as the “Long Island Iced Z” Zack Ryder emerges from the back with a bountiful amount of energy. He takes a look towards the ring and his smile quickly fades. He then makes his way towards the ring.

ZackRyderEntrance4_display_image.jpg

Zack walks down the ramp as Seth looks on with discontent. Zack gets to the ring and hops onto the apron. He then throws up the LI to the crowd's delight.

zack-ryder-turnbuckle-3.jpg

Zack then climbs into the ring and is handed a microphone and wastes no time in addressing Seth.

Zack-Ryder-promo_original_display_image.png

Zack Ryder: I'm the fake one? I'm the unoriginal one? Are You Serious, Bro? Seth, since day one of coming to NXT, I've been nothing but myself. I do listen to Backstreet Boys, I do have a serious crush on Taylor Swift, I legitimately dress the way I do. I'm not a gimmick, bro. I'm nothing like.....well you, actually. That's right. I mean, you talk about injustice and dark forces.....just who the Hell are you, Seth? This isn't the guy I tag teamed with a few weeks ago. I mean, yeah, he listened to some strange music but, overall, I considered him a “broski” but now.....I don't know what you are. It's almost like you're acting like Sting. Are you going to join Sting? Are you going to listen to JBL? It doesn't really matter a whole lot to me because this week on MY show, Wednesday Night N-X-Z, Seth Rollins, I'm gonna do to you what I'm gonna do to Sting at the New Year's Revolution.....I'm gonna Fist....Pump.....Your Face. And you can look in my eyes and know I'm not fake and that I mean every word that I say. I can't say the same thing about you.

The crowd is going crazy, as per usual, for Ryder. Seth isn't amused by the crowd's enthusiasm. Zack continues to get his point across.

Zack Ryder: I can't help but notice the way you talk is exactly like Sting so maybe you will join up with him. You say these people are my puppets but I'm looking straight at one. Maybe you'll become his little puppet, Seth. You'll do his bidding because you're too weak to stand out on your own. Do you know how many opportunities I've had to turn my back on these people? Plenty but I don't because they are the only reason I'm at where I'm at. They fuel me. My Zack Pack is the only constant in my life. The Ryder Revolution would not have started if it wasn't for them. Seth, I know you're pissed off that someone attacked you from behind but that's no reason to call these people cowards. They are sitting in these seats that they spent their hard-earned money on and are voicing their opinions. The only coward I see is someone who hides behind dark words and a gimmick. The only coward I see runs down others' names because he can't make one for himself. The only coward I see in this ring is Seth Rollins. WOO WOO WOO! YOU KNOW IT!

Zack lowers his microphone and glares right at Rollins.

Reaction score

Rhino at least thought it was The Miz until CM Punk walks out from the back to a mix reaction from the crowd

CMPunkRAW1-7.jpg

CM Punk: To quote my one of my opponents here, really, really, really. Rhino, how much of an idiot are you. It is a damn shame that I have to be paired up with such a dumb ingrade of a human being. Oh does that make you mad? Well to be honest I could give a crap if it did or didn't. You see although we may have to team up on NXT, that doesn't change what I am going to do to you at New Year's Revolution. You people can boo all you want, but you're still just as distasteful much like Rhino is. I promised myself I wouldn't get into it too much out here tonight with you and I would save it for New Year's Revolution, but while I am thinking about it, it is awefully nice to see you out here this week. I mean last week you no-showed and let your team down, but here you are live and in person. Do you see everyone, this guy lets down his own team, but yet you cheer for him. You are just as hypocritical as he is. What are you going to do next Rhino, not come out for the tag team match on Wednesday and play a joke on CM Punk or are you going to be a man and take on those two Joe-shmoes?!

CM Punk lowers his microphone as Rhino looks on from the ring with an intense look in his eyes

CM Punk: I bet though it is nice to have an ECW originals reuinion in that ring right now. You Bubba Ray are one of the hardcore legends of this business. Yet you have as much skill being an in-ring wrestler just like Rhino does and that is none. You may be the NXT World Champion, but it based upon pure luck because trust me if you were facing me you wouldn't have that championship for long. Every dog has his day that they would one day become the World Champion and you, you finally got that done at Survivor Series. You went from a bonefied stuntmen to a World Champion and it only took you what fifteen years to finally get there. Yet I do not see what is so special about you because in that ring it is about pure wrestling talent and unless there are tables, ladders, and chairs you are nothing. You are a fluke and you are a phony just like Taz and just like my tag team partner this week, Rhino.

Bully Ray calls for CM Punk to come to the ring now after what Punk had to say about him

CM Punk: And finally we get to Raulph Lauren's clone, Mike "The Miz" Mizanin. A man who didn't learn to well at wrestling school. You see Mike went through a challenge to get where he is as where I earned being here. I do not walk around with my microphone upside down like a moron. I know for a fact I do not walk around the back like I have a stick up my ass and I certainly don't dress from a two for one men's wearhouse woredrobe. Mikey and I saw eye to eye on one night and one night only. The Miz at least has more ability in that ring than you do Bubba yet does not have the skill of being the best in the world. This Wednesday I hope to get my hands on both of you to show you what to expect at the Royal Rumble because I will beat Rhino at New Year's Revolution and whether I face The Miz or Bubba Ray, it will not matter because just like I will walk out of NXT this week the winner, I will walk out the Royal Rumble the new NXT World Champion because I am, CM Punk the best in the world!

CM Punk flips his microphone in the air in a cocky manner and heads off to the back as some fans chant "Best In The World"

---------

OOC: Wanted to get a post in

Ozymandias

Reaction score

Punk makes his exit, and attentions turn back to the ring where Rhino and Bully Ray eye-ball each other, tension building and emotions ready to explode, is this the image we’re going to be left with going into this week’s NXT? But then;

AWWWWWWWESOME!

[video=youtube;PUVJvA2Jctw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUVJvA2Jctw[/video]

The Miz struts on stage to the top of the ramp, he’s sporting his own version of the John Cena ‘U (Can’t) C ME’ t-shirt, except his reads “U CANT PIN MEâ€. He looks around at the crowd, eating up the heat he’s receiving. His music trails off and he begins talking as he makes his way slowly down the ramp towards the ring

The Miz: Whoa, whoa, whoa! You can’t end things there! Aren’t you forgetting someone? Someone of extreme importance? The ‘Must See’ superstar of UWF, the number one contender and soon to be N-X-T WORRRRRRRLD CHAMPION! Fear not loyal viewers; The Miz has arrived!

Miz15.jpg

Sorry I couldn’t join you guys sooner, got distracted there in the back. Got to thinking; what are some of the worst ideas of all time? Y’know like Abe Lincoln deciding to go take in a show that night or that time Sting decided to bring his “friend†Robocop in to help him out, or y’know Jar Jar Binks in general. They’re all terrible ideas, but JBL may have stolen a march on all of ‘em. He, in his infinite wisdom, has decided that my perfect tag team partner just over a week before the biggest match of my UWF career to date, is this guy!?

He gestures incredulously towards Bully Ray as he reaches the bottom of the ramp

Really? REALLY? This guy? By the way I’m thinking of trademarking that it’s getting plagiarised by so many people tonight. Listen up ladies and gentlemen cause this is something you don’t hear every day; The Miz, CMPunk, Bully Ray and Rhino are all in agreement! It just goes to show you much of a half-assed job JBL has managed to do since his return that he managed to be the one guy who can make the four of us agree about anything. Way to go John, you’ve really excelled yourself this time.

The stops talking momentarily to take the stairs into the ring

But it is what it is, and we are where we are. So, on this week’s edition I’ll have to tag with a guy who I have little to no respect for. Bully Ray you can complain all you want about constantly being booked in tag matches, but to be honest; it’s what your best at. CLEARLY. So why don’t you just suck it up and stop acting like a spoiled teenage girl. If you do need to whine about it then take it out of the ring and stop boring all these people and take it to your twitter feed… hastag eff em el waah waah waah!

IF, and that’s a big ‘if’, you can somehow get your head out of your ass in time for our match then we can beat these guys and get back to concentrating on more important things, namely beating the crap out of each other. But if you CANT get your head back in the game, and we do end up dropping the ball against ‘mid-card Mork and Mindy’ here then it will just mean that driving your sorry hide through a table will be all the more sweet.

And that, rather neatly brings me on to our opponents. I would address both of you but Punk I see is suffering from some premature extrapolation. He comes out here, drops a couple of “pipe bombs†and then disappears off to the back to high-five the mirror and talk about how amazingly edgy and wild he is thanks to his tattoos. I can’t believe he has the front to criticise MY dress sense! He looks like he picked up his entire wardrobe from a clothes drive at a men’s shelter. Probably not the only thing he’s picked up there… AAAAAAAAND in his corner we have the man-beast Rhino. A man who thinks I have a ridiculous name, ME? Yet he takes his name from a horny, grey and wrinkled animal. If that was the image you were going for you should’ve just called yourself Hugh Heffner and been done with it.

Bully Ray one of the major differences between you and me – I say ‘one’ as there are many – is that you are a man who exudes negativity whereas I, well I am a positive person. We’ve both been handed a match that neither of us wanted but I see this as an opportunity. Y’see WHEN I win the title from you at New Year’s Revolution I’ll then have to defend it against one of these two jokers. And, unlike you, I intend to retain my title at the first time of asking so the chance to lock up with these two guys this week and suss them out might actually be not that bad of an idea. On December the 30th my era in NXT truly begins. That night will herald the paradigm shift that 2013 will be; ‘2013: Year of The Miz’. And CM Punk, Rhino, Bully Ray… you should just all count yourself lucky that you got to be a part of it. You may never get your own UWF Blu-ray box-set, but at least you can always watch yourselves on MY highlights!

Have a very AWWWWWWWWWWWESOME Christmas

And with that he drops his mic and makes his way back up the ramp...

Status
Not open for further replies.