UWF 2012: Past NXT Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: NXT 11/5/12: Sheamus/Lesnar vs. Bateman/Curtis

OOC: Thank you for your hard work, it'll certainly pay off.

Last edited:

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
NXT 11/12/12: Johnny Curtis vs. Sheamus

This thread is for Johnny Curtis(CaptainxBumout) and Sheamus(Lub) to trash talk for their Singles match scheduled to take place on the November 12th, 2012 edition of Monday Night NXT.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
NXT 11/12/12: Rollins & Ryder vs. Miz & Punk

This thread is for the team of Seth Rollins(Andrew) and Zack Ryder(Hoov) and the team of The Miz(BigGreenApple) and C.M. Punk(Shawn) to trash talk for their Tag Team match scheduled to take place on the November 12th, 2012 edition of Monday Night NXT.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
NXT 11/12/12: Michael McGillicutty vs. Robert Roode

This thread is for Michael McGillicutty(Aniking) and Robert Roode(Grimlock) to trash talk for their Singles match scheduled to take place on the November 12th, 2012 edition of Monday Night NXT.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
NXT 11/12/12: R-Truth & Rhino vs. Abyss & Bully Ray

This thread is for the team of R-Truth(Blizzard) and Rhino(Rated R Superstar) and the team of Abyss(Chriss) and Bully Ray(Lewb) to trash talk for their Tag Team match scheduled to take place on the November 12th, 2012 edition of Monday Night NXT.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Re: NXT 11/12/12: Rollins & Ryder vs. Miz & Punk

"Flesh It Out" by Blues Saraceno begins playing as Seth Rollins comes out from behind the curtain in a very ecstatic mood as he waves his hands around in the air. Once he arrives at the center of the stage, he begins to slap it furiously to display his excitement.

ecdLK.gif

Rollins then grabs a microphone.

084.jpg

Seth Rollins:

Sheesh, it's been quite a rough few weeks. It seems I've found a tougher competitor that I just cannot seem to defeat, but the strive and motivation looms every single week. Before I get started, I need to get words out of my chest for my friend Zack. You said in that match it wasn't about friendship, it was about winning and I apologise for my actions but I had to do what I had to do, I hope we're cool because this week we're on the same page, the same team! Y'know, every time we team up... We cannot be stopped, it's proven to be true. But last week, I came so close to winning that match but CM Punk... Phil, I never knew you would do this. Y'see, before I arrived WWE... I was in the same promotion as you but then you made it to the big league, when you arrived here in UWF previously you were at the top of the league but then you disappeared, just like you disappear every where you go. How long are you actually planning on staying here Phil? You messed with the wrong person on your return for the uh... I've lost count but numerous times... You decided that you'd help The Miz eliminate me but you too took him out, are you trying to make yourself heard because there's many different ways to do that. I used to look up to you as a mentor but right now... I must say you're coming off a bit like a high-school jock. You can bully all you like but the fact is, you and Miz do not get along like Zack and I do. I know Zack's going to forgive me for what I did last week, we're friends... When we compete against each other, it's all about coming out on top. That's the one thing that divide you both because you both strive this victory but you cannot do so when you do not get along. While you two could agree on how much you hate Zack and I, sure... That's fine... But it's 'teamwork' you both lack! If Zack and I could take down Sheamus and Brock Lesnar, we can take you two down!

The crowd cheers loudly as Seth continues on.

The Miz, once again you were victorious this time with help. It's actually quite surprising you required help only to be fooled in the end. You beat me before, what is your reason for trying to cheat for a victory when you won 'clean' against me at King of the Ring? That's what I don't seem to understand Miz, I know you can compete and I know you have what it takes to be at the top of the game but your ways of cheating isn't going to get you very far in the end. Oh no, no, no... Y'see Miz, I may not speak as much as you do... It's all about the action because voicing the same thing gets tiring, just like yourself. This week... Zack and I are going to show you and every other tag team in UWF why we have that 'friendship' like nobody else. You can forget about Y.E.S, you can forget about every other team... This is our victory, our strive, our motivation. This is N-X-T, welcome to the Paroxysm!

Seth drops the microphone as he takes a chair by the commentator's desk as he awaits...

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Re: NXT 11/12/12: Michael McGillicutty vs. Robert Roode

EH? I'm still not TTing as Roode at the moment, Trying to get over an arm injury here.

Can the match be changed or something. /Got notime.

Ozymandias

Reaction score

AWWWWWWESOME!

“I Came to Play†hits as The Miz makes his way out to the stage. He surveys the crowd with a scornful look on his face as the jeers rain down on him. After a few seconds he closes his eyes, throws his head back and raises his arms in his trademark pose.

the-miz-entrance.jpg

He makes his way down to the ring, his facial expression more intense than usual, with no sign of his cocky nonchalance he often displays.

themiz.png

He rolls into the ring and takes a mic from the announcer. He fixes his stare on Seth Rollins who is sitting at the commentary position

The Miz: Seth Rollins, here we are again, third time’s a charm. We hooked up at King of the Ring- which I won. Then again on Monday night- again, which I won, and next week once again Seth Rollins and The Miz will meet in the ring, and just so you know in advance; I’m going to win again.

I see you coming out to the ring tonight to run your mouth once again and, y’know, I gotta give it to you; at least you’re resilient. Unfortunately you may have to repeat what you said tonight, I’m afraid I couldn’t hear it over the sound of how awwwwwesome I am!

Miz gives Rollins a cocky grin as the fans boo his comments

The Miz: (Addressing the crowd) Alright, alright quieten down. Thanks to my legitimate victory in the fatal-four-way I’ve been rewarded – quite rightly – with a number one contender match against Michael McGillicutty at Survivor Series. However, before I take care of that I need to take care of some unfinished business which brings me back to you Seth Rollins. You, Zack Ryder and now C… M… Punk.

Now I presume what you were talking about before I came out here tonight was the circumstances surrounding my win on Monday Night NXT. Let me say now clearly for the record; I did not ask CM Punk to interfere in the match on my behalf. He had his reasons to do what he did, and I’m sure we’ll hear them in due course, but I had nothing to do with it. Whatever his reasons Punk’s involvement has been overstated anyway, the match was turning in my favour, I had it all but won. It was only a matter of time before I threw your scruffy-looking ass over the top rope and picked up the win.

So, now the big question is; can CM Punk and The Miz, work together, for one night only, in order to get the win over Ryder and Rollins? I have an issue with CM Punk and his actions after the end of the match on Monday night, but I’ll briefly put them aside in order to allow us get through this match. My question I wanna throw back at YOU Seth Rollins is this; after your Machiavellian-like betrayal on NXT, can Ryder and Rollins still function as a team!?

SummerSlam_2009.jpg

I gotta tell you Seth, when I watched the match back at home last night I laughed my ass off. Not only did you eliminate your so-called friend but… ah actually I can’t do it justice, why don’t you just roll the VT

On The Miz’s command the titantron flickers to life and we see a slow-motion replay of Zack Ryder’s shocked expression just after he’d been eliminated and Seth Rollins performing the fist pump gesture. The camera focuses on Ryder’s pained expression

Ah ha ha ha! There it is loyal viewers. That was the moment the heart of a “broski†was broken. Look at how saaaaad lil Zacky Ryder looks after his bwest fwiend betwayed him. Y’know Seth people have referred to your and Zack Ryder’s relationship as being like a “bromance� Well for me, on Monday night the bromance became a brom-com, and I’ve not stopped laughing since. In fact let’s look at it one more time and-

The Miz isn’t able to finish as he’s interrupted by…

Reaction score

CM Punk appears on the titantron

cp1.jpg

CM Punk: Hey guys up here. I bet you are wondering why I am not out in that ring right now and it's plainb and simple, I don't want to. You see I will choose when I will go out to the ring when I choose to do so and no one will tell me otherwise. This Monday on NXT, I will address you Seth about why I did what I did this past week, but that will be then. I don't have to address you when you want me to, I will do it on my terms and on my time when and if I feel like it, so pay attention come Monday. Now as for my tag team partner of the night, The Miz. Miz, I honestly have no problem with you, you were just in the wrong place and at the wrong time. I don't regret what I did because quite frankly, I would do it again. But let's be honest Miz, I do not trust you at all with all that innocent talk you are doing by saying you will put everything aside for one night for us to pick up the win. You're not fooling anyone, we all know who you are and how you act and I do know the chance you get, you would double cross me. I know it will happen and the moment you even try to, I am going to put you to sleep. But for now, I will humor you and believe will be on the same page this Monday.

The Miz taps his microphone on the bottom of his chin while smirking towards CM Punk

CM Punk: Now as for you Seth. Honestly Seth, you want to know why I did what I did, well you're going to just have to wait for NXT this Monday because I will tell you on my terms why I attacked you. But I will give you a clip of what I will say, I have defied all the odds against me and now look at me, I am the Best in the World. So because of me, you are going to become famous. That's all you get for now. You can call me a bully all you want, but at least I am no hypocrite. You claim you and Mr. WOO WOO WOO are close friends, yet this past week you turned on him. You caught him off guard when his back was turned on you and you crushed that so called friendship with him. We all saw Zack's shocked look afterwards. You double crossed your friend and yet still didn't win the match. Now you have a pissed of friend and no title match at Survivor Series. And come Survivor Series, you still won't be anywhere closer to a championship because I will be once again be in the way of that! I'll see you this monday!

CM Punk blows a kiss to Seth Rollins which irks him a bit

------

OOC: something to get started and my first Punk post, good luck fellas

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
UWF NXT - Rhino & R-Truth vs. Abyss & Bully Ray

The scene opens with Abyss and Daffney. Abyss is sitting on a chair while Daffney is standing right in front of him. Daffney is almost yelling at Abyss because she is not satisfied with how Abyss did last week in his match.

155m0is.jpg

Daffney: Tell me, how is it possible. Tell me!!! Tell me how it is possible that when I take a break just because I have to do something that is way more important than being at ringside during your matches, you start losing. TELL ME!!! Look at me, Abyss. Last week, you lost your match. I ask you...really? Is this it? How is it possible that you were able to win the gold rush tournament without even trying and now, when the only thing left for you to do is to come down to the ring, throw three men out off it..you fail. You failed so miserably I cannot believe it. You failed so much that I am starting to think your fire burned out. Now, I do understand that you feel like they stopped believing in you and that cost you the NXT Championship but this? THIS?! Every last mediocre hobbit has an important match at Survivor Series yet we are taking on that old has-been who never has been, Brooklyn Brawler and that little hooker Velvet Sky or Szantyr or however she calls herself now.

Daffney calms down a little bit. She then puts her hand and the shoulder of Abyss and sits on his knees.

Daffney:
I do not know what is wrong with you recently but I can live with that. Now I need to know one thing...are you going to be able to raise your head and show everybody...everybody that you deserve to be in the NXT Championship title picture? Not The Miz, not the guy with a beard...you!

Abyss: I can.

Daffney:
You do? Good, but I need a proof...will you give me...us the proof that you are ready to be the one.

Abyss begins to talk with a shaky tone in his voice.

Abyss: I will give you what you want...just tell me what it is, my lady.

Daffney smiles.

Daffney:
You need to win your match next week. You need to get over the fact that you have to tag with Bully Ray and break both Rhino and R-Truth, do you understand?

Abyss smiles for the first time since the scene has begun.

Abyss:
I do understand. You do not have to worry about my match. I have the win in my pocket already. Actually, next week I will enjoy the match because for the first time in my career, I am tagging with someone who I actually understand. Bully might be a bit mind-blocked but in all honesty, who in this company is not? Trust me, Bully knows exactly what we have to do to win because when it comes to wrestling, me and Bully...lets say we are on the same page. He knows many ways how to torture a human body, he knows exactly what to do to drown people in agony...so do I. Sure, my knowledge at hardcore wrestling is a bit more widespread but you know that no mortal man can be compared to me, right?

Daffney takes a deep breath.

Daffney:
Yessss.

Abyss:
As far as our opponents go, I can ensure you there is no danger ahead. There is absolutely no danger because our superiority is undeniable...they cannot touch us...they cannot reach our level. Seriously...does anyone believe that Rhino could ever beat me? Rhino? An old man who has like three moves and cannot even cast them at the right time? Rhino thinks he knows so much about violence but compared to me he is just a freshmen in the school of violence and I already graduated. He for sure thinks something else and he thinks he is better than me...so did CM Punk. So did Derrick Bateman. So did Michael McGillicutty but when it was time to shine, they were not able to shine like a silver spoon they all thought they are. They shined exactly like a piece of rust. My point is...rust does not shine and it never will, no matter what you do with it...just like Rhino. You can take Rhino, put him in a match against Sting and he will think he knows what hardcore is all about, he will think he gets better by every new match, every new stipulation but an excrement on a shelf is still just an excrement, not a chocolate cake.

Abyss takes a little break and then he begins to talk about his next opponent.

Abyss:
And R-Truth? Do I even have to say something about him? He might be the first nXtreme champion but him having that title was just a big disaster. He thought he is hardcore but when it was time for him to prove it, he failed and lost the championship to Sting. R-Truth is just some insane little boy from across the street who always gets under your skin when he driver through your garden on a bicycle, you know what it feels like since you are not one of....

Daffney puts her hand on the mouth of Abyss.

Daffney:
SHUT UP! Do not say that, someone might be listening to us. It cannot get out, do you understand? Now lets go somewhere else where we will have privacy.

Abyss and Daffney stand up and go away as...

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Re: UWF NXT - Rhino & R-Truth vs. Abyss & Bully Ray

[video=youtube;5fyDSE_QcIg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fyDSE_QcIg[/video]

As Rhino’s music plays throughout the arena, the crowd instantly get to their feet as he walks slowly out from the back. He seems to have some kind of head injury, which isn’t all that hard to believe considering what happened to him on Monday night. As he walks down the ring, you can see a hint of a smile grace his lips before it becomes serious once more. He stares straight ahead, ignoring the fans as he finally enters the ring. The fans seem to be curious as to where Coach is, but Rhino doesn’t seem worried as he grabs a microphone from a stage hand and speaks.

rhino-199x300.jpg

Rhino:
If you’re wondering where my manager is, Coach is currently going over some legal stuff. I won’t get into details about it other than Sting’s name has been mentioned in the papers and stuff. But I want to commend Abyss and his little bitch Daffney for their bravery. To insult me like he did, he’ll need to hide behind the skirt for a little while. I know you all just saw that crap on the titantron thing up there, you saw how upset both of those idiots were. Abyss thinks he’s all hardcore and crap, thinks that I’m just some old guy. I’m getting a little tired of all these accusations thrown my way. I ain’t no one trick pony! The fact that I’m still standing after having my head cracked open last Monday should tell you all how tough I am. But I’ll let you have your little moment for the time being. But if you think for a damn second that I’m not hardcore enough, I’ll have to ask you to look at my track record. I’m one of the most brutal opponents you’ll ever have the honour of being destroyed by. I like how you think though, thinking that I think I’m better than you. Tells me how much you pay attention. I never once said I was better than anyone here. I only tell the truth, and right now the truth is looking pretty close to me kicking your ass!

However, I’m not going to just run into the back and search you out, by now you’d probably have some kind of ambush figured out. So I’ll stand in this ring and continue to talk as you hide in the back, afraid to face all these people. That’s fine though, each man faces fear in a different, or so I’m told. You see, I have no fears. Every time Sting says he’ll end my career I just laugh it off, knowing full well I’ll be up and kicking ass the next day. So Abyss, before you start with all these threats, just know they have no real affect on me. I am not easily intimidated. If I was, don’t you think I’d be running away from Sting and his stupid mind games? I don’t even bother calling him by his actual name anymore because I’m sick of hearing the same crap! Always going on about how he’s not Steve Borden. What if I were to just say that I am Rhino, nothing else? Would everybody be okay with that? Thing is, my name is Terry, but Rhino is my true self. You see, I’ve lived a life of struggle. But you know how I dealt with the pain I felt inside? I used that pent up rage to hurt people. Now, I know I’m not a master of inflicting pain, but I am a master of enduring it. I think that’s what truly separates you and I Abyss; I can handle whatever is thrown at me. I believe it’s said better by simply saying I’m a tough S.O.B!

The crowd encourages this statement with a loud positive reaction. At this point, Rhino is smiling almost sadistically. He lowers the microphone and walks around the ring looking out to the crowd as he did so. He pulls his hair back by rubbing his head upwards and backwards before continuing in his speech.

And Bully Ray, all that man is, is talk. That’s all he’s ever been good at is talk. Now, I know I’m being a bit of a hypocrite here when I say that, but let’s be honest, I’ve put my name on the map again simply because of my actions. Actions which I said I would do! I don’t make idle threats and not back them up. When I make a promise, I keep that promise! So if I were to say that I would Gore Bully Ray next week? You better damn well believe I’ll do it! I’ll continue to do it until I get my message across to all the fools in the back! You can challenge me if you’d like, but be warned, it’s at your own risk! Now if I know Bully like I think I know him, he’s getting pissy in the back right now and wants to come out here and talk his typical trash. You see, the thing is, I’m not just talking trash, I’m talking facts! Abyss is a pansy who hides behind his little girlfriend, and Bully Ray is what I like to call a cyber bully. Why would I call him a cyber bully? The only thing he’s ever done that can be called bully type tactics is simply say mean things to people. Sure, I may lose my matches, pretty much breaking my promise, but at the same time I don’t. I walk out here every week with great pride knowing that I have what it takes to keep coming back for more. Some would call that foolish, I call it dangerous, but not for me.

The last statement is followed up with a cocky smile that gets the crowd really hot as they cheer their approval.

And now I go onto another subject that is probably riddling the minds of everyone here. What are my thoughts on my tag team partner for next week? You see, I find it kind of ironic, he’s the former champion but he’s not getting a rematch. Instead, I am! Me, the guy who didn’t even win the belt! Now I know one thing for certain, Truth isn’t a fan of losing. Especially to some fat ass with a terrible accent and some freak who thinks he’s immortal. People will assume that we won’t be on the same page, but I think otherwise. Sure Truth and I have had our differences. And I may have Gored him a few times in all of our encounters, but at the end of the day, he’s a veteran wrestler like myself and hates losing. I’m not going to discredit Bully Ray here, he’s another vet. And supposedly Abyss has been around for a while, I personally wouldn’t know as I have no interest in researching that crap. You’ll see, you’ll see that this main event could eventually lead to the downfall of those YES losers over on Smackdown and their crappy title reign. I’m very optimistic here and knowing that Truth wouldn’t risk losing yet another match. I know I’m sick of losing. You know it’s kind of funny! I-

Rhino is cut off before he can even begin his next sentence. He looks to be very pissed to be interrupted.​

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust

As soon as the image of CM Punk disappears, another image pops up, this time of the Internet Champion “Long Island Iced Zâ€￾ Zack Ryder. He doesn't look very pleased but the fans are going crazy to see him. He wastes no time addressing his opponents....and partner.

poster-0.jpg

Zack Ryder: You know, I have a lot of regrets right now and I have a lot to be upset about. I mean, I'm stuck in Long Island at the moment because of Hurricane Sandy which is why I'm coming to you guys via satellite. You guys know me, I'm not like some Hollywood A-lister who pops up every now and then. I prefer to do my talking in the middle of that ring, face-to-face with whoever it is I'm up against but since I'm not, I want to apologize to all of my broskis and broskettes in the audience. But, it might be for the best because I'm not in the best of moods right now after what happened last week. You see, not only did I lose the battle royal, but I was the first one eliminated. Are You Serious, Bro? And, it wasn't even at the hands of someone I expected like Abyss or The Miz. It was you, Seth. You sent my world crashing down last week when you eliminated me. I mean, it wasn't about friendship but to go after me right out of the gate speaks volumes about where you are and what I mean to you.

The crowd is letting out a mixed response as Zack, in a way, chastises Seth.

Zack Ryder: As much as that hurt, I can't say that I blame you. The point of a battle royal is to try to eliminate your biggest threat as early as possible and I took my eye off the prize for a split second and it cost me. This week, Sting has decided we should team up again and I have no problem with teaming up with you again because when we get together, we are dominant. But that mistake I made last week, believe me when I say that will never happen again. As far as Miz goes, you should be thanking your lucky stars that you walked out the victor because I came this close to taking you out myself. And before you go on your “Reallyâ€￾ tirade, let me spare these people by saying, yes, REALLY! You squeezed by the skin of your teeth and for whatever reason you impressed Sting enough to get a chance at the NXT Championship. In all honesty, in a “don't know what you got 'till it's goneâ€￾ kind of way, I miss JBL. He was a jerk but at least he had all of his senses. Sting, putting me in the NXTreme Championship picture might be looked at as punishment to you but I look at it as me making it the biggest title in the UWF when I win it.

Zack is making these people pop from miles away. He continues his rant, focusing on CM Punk.

Zack Ryder: And, as far as CM Punk is concerned, He can be as cocky as he wants, he can pull a Dwayne all he wants for no good reason but the fact of the matter is that he isn't the Best In The World, a moniker so thrown around it could be comparable to Eve Torres. I'm Zack Ryder. I'm not a moniker. I'm not a persona. I'm who I am and that's more than enough to Fist....Pump.....Your Face and the same goes for you, Miz. Both of you guys don't know what will hit you after the tag team match and when we beat you in the center of this ring, we'll prove why we should be main eventing around here. WOO WOO WOO! YOU KNOW IT!

Zack throws up the LI at the camera as it fades.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Re: NXT 11/12/12: Johnny Curtis vs. Sheamus

[video=youtube;kiCJMxJfyl0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiCJMxJfyl0[/video]

Johnny Curtis music hits as the crowd cheers considerably for the somewhat sleazy Curtis. Curtis looks a bit excited even though neither Bateman or Maxine is with him. He starts walking down the ramp and begins to speak.

Johnny Curtis
Hello everybody. Thank you for the nice ovation and I bet I know what you're all thinking right about now. Why am I so cheery after watching my partner get taken out by those two behemoths and why does it seem like watching my woman get F5'd hasn't affected me at all? Well it has but they're both A okay. I spoke to both of them and Derrick is eager to return while Maxine has pretty much just shrugged the whole thing off. She'll even be here Monday night! She's a trooper and if she can take a beating, well then I can as well. I do find it pretty odd that Sheamus was hitting on her but allowed Brock to do what he did to her. No real man just sits idly by and watches that happen to a woman and you can bet I'll exact my revenge Monday on you Sheamus.

The crowd cheers for Curtis and he climbs into the ring and continues speaking.

I do have to say thank you though. You see, I've never been a part of a PPV and this will be my first. As much as I'd like Derrick by my side, the big red monster Kane is an excellent replacement. I mean I'm clearly not the most powerful wrestler here but with Kane's power and my uhh smarts, we'll get the job done. You'd think without him, I'm in for some deep trouble this Monday but if I know anything about you Sheamus, it's that you haven't won a single match during your tenure here. You couldn't get the job done last week and you'll fail again this week. You can barely get along with your partner and let's face it, without a partner, you're destined to just keep losing.

Curtis gets a creepy smirk across his face.

I on the other hand am on a winning streak. It has the potential to become the biggest winning streak in all of UWF. No one will be talking about the world champions or the match of the night, everyone will be talking about Johnny Curtis, his god like physique and his unstoppable nature. You're just a stepping stone on my way to the top and then I'll head home and show Maxine why they call me the "thoroughbred".

Johnny Curtis lets out a sleazy smile until he's interrupted.

Aniking

Reaction score
Re: NXT 11/12/12: Michael McGillicutty vs. Robert Roode

[video=youtube;1GVKGHaKrNk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1GVKGHaKrNk[/video]

"And The Horse He Rode In On" by Reluctant Hero bursts through the speakers spread throughout the arena, as the crowd in attendance begin to boo Michael McGillicutty's arrival. McGillicutty takes a moment before he emerges from the back, a smirk accompanying his face, while he gazes out at the filled to capacity arena. McGillicutty stands at the top of the stage, spreads his legs and throws his arms out, followed by a confident roar and a steely glare directly towards the ring. McGillicutty's confidence is evident.

4-1.jpg

McGillicutty takes a few moments to soak in the hostile atmosphere before he proceeds to make his way down the ramp and towards the ring. People can be seen hanging over the barriers and slinging abuse at the cocky third generation superstar, who has made his way to ringside and opts to walk up the steel steps. McGillicutty enters the ring and walks to the opposite side of the ring where he is handed a microphone through the ropes. McGillicutty steps around the ring and waits for silence, followed by raising the microphone to his mouth.

McGillicutty11.jpg

Michael McGillicutty: Before anybody questions what happened in my match last week, I'd like to point something out. From what I'm aware, the final image you all saw before Sting shut the lights out and attacked Rhino was me on one knee as Rhino prepared to hit me with the Gore. I'd like to remind you that the Gore was a move that was banned, furthering my point during the week that Rhino is a little dim witted. He chose to use a move that was prohibited and he paid the consequences. The consequences would've come in a different form if Sting hadn't have gotten involved, and here's what I mean. See I was waiting the entire match for Rhino to use that move. I knew he couldn't resist, and there were a few times where I took the pain in an attempt to force him into using it. Eventually my plan worked and I was prepared to take the Gore if it meant winning my match, but fortunately for me Sting saved me the trouble and disqualified Rhino.

McGillicutty is booed by the crowd in attendance, who don't like the result one bit.

Michael McGillicutty: Now some of you may be thinking that I was just trying to take the easy way out because I knew I couldn't beat Rhino cleanly. Wrong. You couldn't be more wrong, because the fact is a win is a win and you get hold of them in whatever fashion you can. That's this business in a nutshell; it's built on victories, climbing the ladder or the food chain and claiming championships, and that was all I was doing. I was prepared to use the restrictions of the match to their fullest degree, even though I knew I was completely capable of beating Rhino whether he could use the Gore or not. My point is this - I don't want any of you thinking that I don't have what it takes in this ring. I should've won the Gold Rush tournament, I should be standing here as NXT Champion, and I don't want any of you to forget that fact.

McGillicutty looks out the sea of fans who're sitting silent.

Michael McGillicutty: Because now that I am in another number one contenders match for the NXT Championship at Survivor Series, nobody is going to slip by Michael McGillicutty again. First it was Abyss, then Randy Orton, but last week was where I drew the line. As far as you're all concerned, I've become a joke, a disgrace to my father and the Hennig name, all because I lost two matches I shouldn't have. Like I said, this business is built on victories, and I'm about to rack them up. Rhino is pushed to the side, Robert Roode will be tonight, and next week it's The Miz's turn as I move on to fight for the NXT Championship next month and begin 2013 as the face of this brand and this company. My name is Michael McGillicutty, I'm the Personification of Perfection... and don't any of you forget it!

McGillicutty drops the microphone in the centre of the ring and climbs out. McGillicutty streams up the ramp and heads to the back, not acknowledging the crowd whatsoever.​

------------------------------------------------------------

OOC - Sorry for the extremely late TT! I've been having some issues. No idea if the match is going ahead or not, but I just didn't wanna no show was all.

Aniking

Reaction score
UWF NXT - Michael McGillicutty vs. Johnny Curtis

[video=youtube;1GVKGHaKrNk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1GVKGHaKrNk[/video]

"And The Horse He Rode In On" by Reluctant Hero bursts through the speakers spread throughout the arena, as the crowd in attendance begin to boo Michael McGillicutty's arrival. McGillicutty takes a moment before he emerges from the back, a smirk accompanying his face, while he gazes out at the filled to capacity arena. McGillicutty stands at the top of the stage, spreads his legs and throws his arms out, followed by a confident roar and a steely glare directly towards the ring. McGillicutty's confidence is evident.

4-1.jpg

McGillicutty takes a few moments to soak in the hostile atmosphere before he proceeds to make his way down the ramp and towards the ring. People can be seen hanging over the barriers and slinging abuse at the cocky third generation superstar, who has made his way to ringside and opts to walk up the steel steps. McGillicutty enters the ring and walks to the opposite side of the ring where he is handed a microphone through the ropes. McGillicutty steps around the ring and waits for silence, followed by raising the microphone to his mouth.

McGillicutty11.jpg

Michael McGillicutty: That's two!

McGillicutty holds two fingers in the air to further his point.

Michael McGillicutty: A few weeks ago I "lost" the Gold Rush tournament to Abyss, then the following week I was "beaten" by Randy Orton. Those two weeks affected me in more ways than one. They played on my mind, making me think that the magic I can produce in this ring isn't getting me anywhere. I still firmly believe that I should be standing here with my first World Championship, but nonetheless I set out to strike those two defeats off the record and carve out a winning streak of my own. So since being left off the King of the Ring card, I have now beaten Rhino and Robert Roode, whatever the circumstances. Rhino got himself disqualified for using a move that was prohibited, a move that I was prepared to take throughout the match to build momentum heading into Survivor Series, and last night I showed up and was informed that Robert Roode wasn't fit to compete and was forced to pull out of our match. I said two nights ago that this business is built on victories and that it doesn't matter how you achieve them as long as you do. Well, I stand here on the cusp of a period of my career that could bring with it unimaginable amounts of success.

McGillicutty's arm briefly falls to his side as he grins at that thought.

Michael McGillicutty: At this point in two week's time, I will hold two things in my back pocket - number one; a four match winning streak, and number two; number one contendership to the NXT Championship. I've had my sights set on that championship ever since my debut, and it's about time I get what I want and frankly what I deserve. See I'm the son of perfection, AKA the Personification of Perfection in the 21st century... I don't deserve second best! I'm not like everybody else in the back; I have this business coursing through my veins. I was breed by greatness FOR greatness, yet at this point in time I have absolutely nothing to my name. I feel robbed, as if somebody has come along and taken everything I once held dear away from me. It's that desire I have to be NXT Champion that's keeping me going, combined with the fact that I want to make my old man proud and prove to the world that I'm a Hennig and I'm damn proud of it. My name may not reflect my heritage, but quite frankly it doesn't need to. What WILL reflect my heritage is that NXT Championship, and I want it more than anything in the world!

There's little reaction from the UWF Universe, prompting McGillicutty to quickly get on with it.

Michael McGillicutty: But first I have to continue beating the so-called "talent" on the NXT roster, and next in line this week is an old friend of mine, Johnny Curtis. Now Johnny and I, at one point, had a brief run as a tag team together, and it's a time in my career that... that I regret. I wasted my time with that talentless hack, that loser, that embarrassment, and it had gotten to the point where I was again going nowhere. I'm sure Johnny would disagree with that statement, but I don't care. I have my eyes set on outclassing him; nothing more and nothing less. Unfortunately for Johnny, he doesn't have Derrick Bateman or Maxine by his side, so therefore he'll be all by himself. There'll be nobody standing ringside to give him a helping hand and there'll be no special incentive for him if he's victorious. Not a thing! So Johnny, before I go on any further, how about you come out here and we have a little chat. What do you say, bud?

McGillicutty folds his arms, turns and faces the titantron, awaiting the arrival of his opponent.​

-------------------------------------------------------------

OOC - Time to make up for last week's effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.