TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Exactly. Do like Sex Power did-focus on doing one show in detail and recap the others.

Flyin'Styles

Reaction score
Then the question is why are you doing a full BTB w/ three shows? If you can't handle it, don't do it.

I can handle it, the shows just get up at random times, not the same day every week

Reaction score
I have an idea but I want to know if you think it is logical or just another silly thing I've came up with. I'm thinking of turning Nigel McGuiness into a kind of Brian Pilman character then alligning him with the Hart Foundation. I have idea's joted down but i want your opinions thanks.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

The premise that you must post three shows a week if you run a three brand BTB is moronic, Blue etc. That's only going to lead to rushed shows and crappy mistakes all over the place.

I have an idea but I want to know if you think it is logical or just another silly thing I've came up with. I'm thinking of turning Nigel McGuiness into a kind of Brian Pilman character then alligning him with the Hart Foundation. I have idea's joted down but i want your opinions thanks.

How lovely.

comicgeekelly

Reaction score

So you want to turn Nigel into a loose cannon? I don't think that'd work for him.

The Leviathan

Reaction score

I can't imagine Nigel doing his promo with the accent while going insane...

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Says the person who made us run our BTB on a schedule.

Indeed, because Andrew incorrectly taught me that was the best way to do things. Regardless, your shows are always going to be shit. Makes no difference when you post them.

Qwake

^ probably back when you had that schedule in your BTB with James. That really wouldn't suprise me.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Indeed, because Andrew incorrectly taught me that was the best way to do things. Regardless, your shows are always going to be shit. Makes no difference when you post them.

Yeah I taught you wrong? As I recall, skilled writers like yourself USE TO be able to write a show a week and be damn good at it. But, I don't remember teaching you to just run away from the section and disappear :p

Anyways, guys I am sorry for my lack of activity lately. Been going through some pretty rough times in life but life is pretty much back on track and PWD is going on as scheduled.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Yeah I taught you wrong? As I recall, skilled writers like yourself USE TO be able to write a show a week and be damn good at it. But, I don't remember teaching you to just run away from the section and disappear :p

Anyways, guys I am sorry for my lack of activity lately. Been going through some pretty rough times in life but life is pretty much back on track and PWD is going on as scheduled.

Welcome back Andrew, I hope you can keep PWD going so I can give you a better quality review.

xImpulsive

Reaction score
Hellloooo

Edit: What the hell happened here? where is everyone? CMS, Anigma, Xtremebadass....whered they all go, this place looks dead.