TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seX-Power

"There's a HIAT for that, you two."

Though I do feel the booking game shouldn't be stickied. Also, what is this being used for since we have a "Casual Talk Thread", and "Advice Thread". I think we should dump the two, and keep this one.

The reason I separated the threads was because when people ask questions in here they get overlooked a lot of the time, just like the one you asked a few posts above. Okay?

seX-Power

You were singing a different tune on MSN about why you were being friends with JMay. But whatever I wills top so you can save face for the section.

Dude, I was joking. I honestly don't care that much to be moderator to sell out. I can help the section without being mod, as you've seen. And for the record, I'm not friends with JMay and I'm still not happy about the initial decision to make him mod. But what can I do? If I'm gonna help the section, I may as well have the mod not going at me in a war of words.

Hope that explains it Andrew. I don't want any hard feelings.

Scorpio

Reaction score
look:
tiger_mask_iv.jpg

Name:TT.Tiger tamer

weight: 160 LBs

Height:5;10

alignment:Face

theme:[video=youtube;CfEvm0pdzNY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfEvm0pdzNY[/video]

15 moves:

DDT
Moonsault
Hurricanrana
senton
Palancha
Missle Drop
Boston Crab
Fisherman Suplex
Trantula
Belly2belly Suplex
NeckBraker

Signatures:Rolling Thunder
Texas PileDriver

Finishers:Stingers Splash
450 Splash

Gimmik:Eddie G.

Scorpio

Reaction score
TT. Tiger Tamer

Name: TT.Tiger tamer

Weight: 160 LBs

Height: 5;10

Alignment: Face

Billed From: Taiwan

Apperence:
tiger_mask_iv.jpg

Theme: [video=youtube;CfEvm0pdzNY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfEvm0pdzNY[/video]

15 moves:
DDT
Moonsault
Hurricanrana
senton
Palancha
Missle Drop
Boston Crab
Fisherman Suplex
Trantula
Belly2belly Suplex
NeckBraker