• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TT.Tiger tamer

seX-Power

Soz bout the double post, but why is that poll still there.

And also, Bookers Advice thread is posted so this thread can stay as a casual chatting area imo.

Evil Austin

^ I'd rep you for your efforts and new threads popping up here but I repped you yesterday :eek: great job bringing back activity in a dead lounge which at one point we thought of getting deleted.

Evil Austin

nah, if we are talking about you being Micheals, he would be more of Kevin Nash/Deisel.

Evil Austin

I think when activity picks up, (even more so then now) we could try and do like another board does and every month or two delete the chat thread and begin a new one so it won't get to five hundred pages and won't lag when oppening.

seX-Power

for now though, lets use the casual talk thread and the advice thread. theres not enough activity to warrant a monthly thread anyway.