• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TT.Tiger tamer

the idea I have for my new thread won't really be a full BTB. It'll be more of a promotion diary, with more focus on backstage than the actual wrestling. I don't know how it'll be rated, but I think it could be really different. What does everything else think about this?

Qwake

the idea I have for my new thread won't really be a full BTB. It'll be more of a promotion diary, with more focus on backstage than the actual wrestling. I don't know how it'll be rated, but I think it could be really different. What does everything else think about this?

Well I'm not sure how it will go but its an interesting idea, would that even count as a BTB or would it be more of just a normal thread in the lounge. Anyways, its good to have you back around the section and whatever brings you here to make you hang around is good.

Axis

Pfffft you all and your lack of traffic. Every week, same day, since January. Consistency: try it.

It's not that easy for some people I do a WWE BTB I can't shit out three shows a week, the problem is people don't review other people's BTB or post their own shows

The Rated R CMStar

I am trying to get back to work on my still pending BTW Show. If I really get into it, it should he finish on Sunday, altough I think I'll recap matches and only do the promos in full.

The Leviathan

Sorry guys, I'll be inactive for a long time starting now... sorry if I failed to review your works (esp w/ Andrew :() I'll be trying to get back with my BTB and reviewing when I return...

:yikes: Well that makes me sad to see it's already over Levi but do what you gotta do and get back here asap buddy lol. As for reviewing me don't worry about it I know somewhere down the line you will return it lol.

As for CMS, I hope you do get back into the writing mode because the section could use some more writing and you give meticulous reviews which i think some bookers need. And I personally review several BTBs when they post a show. You guys need to take initiative and just review anyways, because I think everyone is sitting around waiting to be reviewed first and no one is getting anywhere. So come on guys let's get around and give the reviews out because we could all use the constructive criticism.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

You'll make it work. I'd read it, just because you'd be the one writing it.

Axis

It's not that easy for some people I do a WWE BTB I can't shit out three shows a week, the problem is people don't review other people's BTB or post their own shows

Then the question is why are you doing a full BTB w/ three shows? If you can't handle it, don't do it.