• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
I have been thinking, thinking about retiring from BTBm may not be forever but I just am never in the mood for it. Big Shout Out to Andrew Walker who has helped me from Day One. Levi for being awesome and CT, James, Cris and Brandon for just helping. Still be around the section as I have to find out who Andrews partner is but you won't be seeing a show from me.

Moonlight Drive

I have been thinking, thinking about retiring from BTBm may not be forever but I just am never in the mood for it. Big Shout Out to Andrew Walker who has helped me from Day One. Levi for being awesome and CT, James, Cris and Brandon for just helping. Still be around the section as I have to find out who Andrews partner is but you won't be seeing a show from me.

Now taking bets for when Gards starts a new BTB. Oh and...

tumbleweed.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Hey guys, I know I have taken a very long absence from here but I am coming back and continuing with Pro Wrestling Destiny.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

[yt]NaDwR3AT5x8[/yt]

In case you haven't noticed CTW is done. Don't get me wrong I liked writing it but towards the end writers block took over. But I am planning on coming back strong with a new BTB.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
I <3 BTB again. I'm going to start work on GWF this weekend. finally. I see the BTB section making a return!

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Double post, FTW.

I've been considering doing a BTB with someone. A vet preferrably, so if anyone is interested PM me.

Reaction score
so how many people are making a comeback 4? Me, Renegade, Spiralshock and Andrew Walker. Wow awesome. I guess this section is hotting up. Come on this is gonna be really good in about a month. BTB are back. Ye!

seX-Power

Only 2 of those comebacks are noteworthy though. :p

I may or may not post my second and third shows, depending on if i can be fucked. They were written ages ago.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

I can't say much about my return BTB. All I will say is that it will be a WWE one.