TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Qwake

seX said:
Beer, don't post in this section again please.

Much agreed.

Also, lmao Andrew and welcome back. Also, Y2J, you're probably just not motivated atm, I am pretty sure you will return soon enough but you just feel as though youre done right now. Hopefully youll be back and hopefully you post around the section still. :y:

Evil Austin

I just thought I would say that I am back from a ten day camping trip, my thread should be updated in the near future. I'll try my best and get updated wtih all that I have missed out on.

Qwake

rofl.

Hopefully there are going to be more shows and reviews going around, also people, if you post a show pm TJ your best match to get his thread going !

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
hello. it's been a really fucking long time since i've been on IWF, 2 months+. I don't know where else to post, b/c i didn't really post much other than the wrestling and this section.

I'm just starting to watch wrestling again now, but I think I'll be ready to roll with a new BTB soon. I just have to start thinking first.

Did anything major really happen in the entire IWF, or was I sorely missed b/c of my outgoing, loud, attention getter nature.

The Rated R CMStar

Section died, came back to life for about a week and now it's starting to fade away once again.

Evil Austin

CMS summed it up pretty well, slowly slowly people began to leave, a few came back it had a bit of activity and now it is on the downfall again but we are trying to bring it back.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
first of all levi i am in love with your sig lol. And you need to get more active again. i know about your job but still do it. :p

The Leviathan

Reaction score
^ Thanks to Beer for that sig, and yeah I am still trying to get on the second episode and while waiting why don't you guys try to read HEW: An Explosive Comeback! Cheap Plug baby! :p

Qwake

WOOOOO, HFH is coming back some time! If everybody gets their shit together this section could be up and running nicely, especially with a few others coming back sometime soon. I'll be reviewing again soon enough too.

Flyin'Styles

Reaction score
I've got an episode of Smackdown for my BTB coming up either later this weekend or Monday, than probably a Raw next weekend, so I don't know if that helps the section much, but I'm going to be more active now that I'm back from vacation