TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

-TJ-

Yeah I gotta do that tommorow. I have to finsh my show then I have to get off.

xtremebadass

I go for AS REAL AS POSSIBLE. My goal in BTB is to make the reader visiualize my product better so it might interest them more. Something is more interesting if one could see it better in their mind, maybe that's why iMPACT! did so well, but never the less, that's the direction I am going in with Raw. So, IMO anyway, Realism all the way.

wwerko619

Reaction score
Sounds awesome, and it looks like your reviewing my show:) This is a good idea, and I think it will be succesfull. If you review mine, I have my PPV on this Sunday...put that in here.

TRI

Reaction score
Well for the BTB tournament, I have to matches that I want to use based upon what kind of match my opponent writes, so I don't know what I should do, what time is the exact deadline?

TRI

Reaction score
Well there are different timezones for people so when would that be...

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

its already thursday here lol. just get youyr match up asap. dont worry about your opponent, coz he might not post his

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
ok well since Nick is not here to set a deadline I guess a Judge can....uhm The deadline is in 4 hours from right now. regardless of timezones. So there ya go.

TRI

Reaction score
Is anyone interested in having another BTB League? If you guys remember that a while back, I thought it was a really good idea, but it never got off the ground because of the RJC incident.

Anthony7

Reaction score
BTB Titles

I'm starting a new btb and i cant think of any decent title names any help. Much appreciated

Switchy

Reaction score
What's wrong with *company name here* world title?

If you re on about midcard title how about something like Telivision champ or something. Most titles like tag and world you just gotta give the company name.