TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

HulkStar

Promotion Title
World Heavy Weight Title
I always really liked X-Division but I wierdly never use it
Cross Country title Lmao
Undisputed Inetrcontinental and USA Championship :sq_yellow_smile:
Telivison Title
Undisputed Tag Team Champs
Beff Fest Championship'

To name some funny ones that came to my mind

Weebo

Reaction score
hey guys go check out the new and improved SWA.com

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Yeah TRI and another problem was(From What I read ni the topic grveyard.) He put himself in all the title matches didn't he I can't remember

Switchy

Reaction score
BTB League was a good idea at the time but I think it would be best to just leave it dead and buried for now..

xtremebadass

Don't tell me all you guys are talking about LK21, omg, don't start me going on that tool

The Anigma

Reaction score
^^^"tool"...lol totally agree with that, XB. Anyway, I agree with Switchy about the BTB League. When it was first introduced it had potential to be successful because there were such a limited amount of BTB's, now I think there are way too many bookers for it to work but if you want to give it a try then go for it but again I'm skeptical that it'll work.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
*Shoots self in head* *twice* Well I just lost my partner TJ.. and im about 5 seconds from killing myself.

xImpulsive

Reaction score
Try it, if you keep trying you will get better, trust me, you will always get better in promos anytime you try, so just go for it yourself

The Anigma

Reaction score
Dylan, it's just like Impulsive said, if you try to write promos you'll eventually get better. Sure it may take some time but it doesn't hurt to at least try your best with it.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Thanks guys... I have tried (Last weeks one) and got bad reviews... i'll try though.

Nick_2007

Reaction score
I have a question about RJC or whoever he is. I don't know exactly what he did, so could someone tell me? And another i was looking at the BTB league and it said he is banned. Did he get banned for life?

The Rated R CMStar

Yes, he got perma-banned.

How many times do we need to tell the story? I think it has been explained in previous post on this very thread. Anyways, here it goes again:

RJC was the BTB mod, one night, along with the another member and the WWE section Mod, went on a rampage and each practically deleted every thread on their section, along with some others one. The entire BTB section was deleted. Well, the admins recovered it and he got banned.

xtremebadass

RJC that bastard, I did my best to stay as far away as possible from him, supposedly he thought i was his buddy on here, but he always looked down upon my BTB like his was the greatest, when it reality it was just over hyped