TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Switchy

Reaction score
I reckon we should make a thread explaining the RJC incident so then we don't have to keep telling people the story.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
I think after the current tournament is oveer we should have a show writing tournament. Thought?

xtremebadass

That's a good idea Switchy, but I don't think LK21's name should have a thread in any capacity, he doesn't deserve one, but it's your guys' decision, just look at me like the crazy old man-ish booker in the back of the room telling old war stories going out of his mind, lol

The Rated R CMStar

I don't know about the show tournament, I mean, people already have problems giving matches in time, now a whole show.

Just a thought, how about if we "sell DVDs".

We would create a thread named "DVD Shop" were people would post their DVD releases, with its price, that would be rep with a certain amount of points. Then, the interested in the PPV reps you asking for the DVD and you PM them to them(obviously the written matches and extras to them).

Thoughts? I know it sounds stupid, but I think it could give a brand new twist to the section

Switchy

Reaction score
I was only joking around when I made that idea anyway, XBA I wasn't serious. I don't think it would be worth making a threwad on it if I wasn't joking anyway because different people have different opinions on it.

xtremebadass

Yea I know Switchy, but anytime someone brings that bastard up I get so pissed lol

BTW I made a BTB Archive check it out and tell me what you think

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
That is an awesome idea CMS I would love it. Also we would need someone to make like a DVD Cover like Degenarate or someone

The Rated R CMStar

Anigma you are missing from the HOF format, so if you could please send it to me

John

who are you guys pushing in your BTB? im pushing Kurt Angle, Jericho and Brock Lesnar.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Shelton Benjamin, Test, Rosey, Johnny Jeter, William Regal....
BTW, what do you think of my new post at the What If thread? I know is quite controversial but I am just curious on how WWE are going to book that match.

John

good the leviathan, im gonna add regal and jeter to my roster. test aswell, plus nice idea pushing Rosey who hasnt been on in years. just one question is he with jamal or umaga or as a superhero?

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Oh! I got your point! Well.. I give him a gimmick, actually I give him a Umaga rip off with a manager and that's Haku! lol... I think it works tho...

John

yeh it does. i was veiwing your BTB earlier and it is the best. thats why your mod! i've got a major shocker at the end of the PPV, and FNFN is gonna be inspected. since the network were on demands that all new shows are evaluated we need to be.