TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evil Austin

well it is your choice. YOu can post it in one go and get reviews or post it in two or three and get reviews for each part ? its really your choice whatever works for you but what i do it one whole part. Even if your not finished yet don't rush it take time and it will be one whole huge great 1.... but thats what i think.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
I think you should post it in two part tbh. But it is your choice

CT Styles

What about if I post the first part and then merge that with the second part? When its done

Evil Austin

yeah if you do 2 parts make it edited the second part in not two diff posts.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
IMO I think you should split it up. If people have already read the first part they might skip past the seocnd thinking that is hasnt been posted not noticing.

CT Styles

I'm gonna post the first part in about 20 mins so check it out! I just have to get the graphics

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

alright guys i am just wondering what your opinion on the btb tourney that has just started is. i know that it is just new guy (and nate and weebo), but i am wondering if anyone has really taken an interest in it

Evil Austin

btb realism or btb non realism what side are you ?

ok i am just seeing honestly which side are you guys on real btb's or fake ones ?

By fake i mean on one show do you guys do any of the following .

Have a steel cage match or chamber or hell in a cell. and a TLC or Ladder or MITB this means you have a fake btb because there is no way that a briefcase or a title or whatever is on the line can be lowered from the ceiling when a cage or cell in in the way. And Visa versa with have two different cages in one match like having a cage or cell or chamber in the same show i know some do this like how can two different cages be held in the roof at the same time ? In real life that is impossible...

So i am asking you guys honestly you won't get in trouble i am just wanting to see how many of you do the above and have a fake btb like no realism or don't do the above and make it as real as possible ?

I am just wanting to know how many is on either side...

So what side are you on ....

(I am on the real side i don't do the above stuff i know if there is a ladder or mitb match to be lowered i can't lower a cage as well...)

SO WHERE ARE YOU ?

EDIT - SOME PEOPLE DID NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT I ASKED I DON"T MIND IF YOU GUYS HAVE AUSTIN, ROCK, HART ETC.. ON THE SAME SHOW WHICH IN LIFE WILL NOT HAPPEN. AND MAY CALL IT SOMETHING NOT REAL LIKE SWA OR BTW OR WAW OR HEW OR ANYTHING. IS OK I AM JUST ASKING IF YOU GUYS USE THE LOGIC RULE THAT IN A SHOW YOU CAN'T HAVE A MITB BEING HUNG FROM A CEILING WHEN A CAGE OR CELL IS UP THERE TOO BUT I SEE SOME STILL DO IT. SO I WANTED TO KNOW WHO DOES THIS OR NO I MEAN WHO HAS A HELL IN A CELL AND CAGE IN SAME SHOW WHEN ITS NOT REAL TO HAVE BOTH HANGING FROM THE CEILING. THATS WHAT I WANTED TO KNOW.

moiversion1

Reaction score
i'm definitely on the real side too...I'm not into non realistic btb's at all, when I see a roster with Rock, Brock, Bret Hart, Stone Cold... in 2007, I don't read this kind of things, even if it could be very well written.
I like ultra realistic btb's

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
I am more on the realistic side of things. But really this is supposed to be fun so you should write what you have fun writing so I don't like ultra relaistic BTB's because really no BTB is the Ultra Realistic tbh

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Well I am on the other side of this argument. I prefer the non realism btb. I mean obviously SWA is not realistic. I find that I love letting my imagination run wild and seeing what amazing fantasy matches I can conjure up. I mean if I can watch Wrestling TV shows all week to see realistic wrestling. When I am taking the time to read it, I like to see something WAY different from the norm.

CT Styles

i'm definitely on the real side too...I'm not into non realistic btb's at all, when I see a roster with Rock, Brock, Bret Hart, Stone Cold... in 2007, I don't read this kind of things, even if it could be very well written.
I like ultra realistic btb's

So you'd rather read crap BTB's that have current superstars in them?

I dont care, if its well written then I will read it. I couldn't care less tbh aslong as the older ones are in good storylines.

moiversion1

Reaction score
I respect your point of view.And I can understand that a lot of people enjoy non realistic btbs, I like realistic btbs simply because I started to write on a forum who has very ruthless guys who only like ultra realistic shows. ANd some successful btbs right here would be very very low rated ;to say the least; on this kind of forum.
and to answer you question, yes, I prefer btbs with current superstars, more than a crap BTB in which I would see Bret Hart wrestling every week and Stone COld being in the shape of his life.