TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

Yeah I know, but Nick once again brought up Booker of Bookers as a monthly award.

BTW Levi, check out BTW, I have posted a new show

The Leviathan

Reaction score
I think this will be the final...

Booker of the Month
Match of the Month
Promo of the Month
Most Improved Booker of the Month
PPV of the Month

I just got another idea, how 'bout those who won the Booker of the Months and PPV of the Month will be the our nominees for the Major Awards after 3 months? What do you think guys?

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Hmm trhat could work but what about if the other person. Also what if someone rised in the last konth leading up to it. Just my thoughts

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

^^well there could still be the small individual honours on the same month, and they enter the next lot of big awards

look i wouldnt do it personally. but i have no objections to YOU doing it

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Okay just want to say. Sorry I haven't been reviewing most of the BTBs I mostly keep up with. Really was quite busy this week. But My workload has been lightened just a bit

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Just want to know your comments guys, we all know that WWE and TNA are using some celebrities in their shows like Pacman Jones and K-Fed. My simple question is, do you think this will work in our BTB's, lol... Do you think having Chuck Liddel or Lebron James in a small storyline could be a success?

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Yeah it possibly could, if done right.

My question. I have two superstars to debut. I am thinking of bringing them in the ladder match invitational so what do you think I should do. Wait till the next show or debut them at Deception.

well, if you want to make your show realistic then yes, it should eb done evry now and then, so you could get better ratings. and gards since they are probably already established, just let them debut at deception. nice surprise on ppv

Switchy

Reaction score
Well what I'd do is have them both lay out a tag team challenge, lets say via the news updates and then have a heel team brag how they can beat anyone and accept the challenge and debut them that way possibly but it depends if the debutants are faces or not...

Switchy

Reaction score
Don't worry about it and I'm sure most of the people you review aren't really gonna mind but glad to have you back and reviewing (even though I don't have a BTB for you to review).

^^lol switchy lives in this section, despite not having a btb at this point in time

TRI

Reaction score
Ya sorry guys, I haven't really reviewed anyone's shows this week, but I have gotten the flu, and I feel like shit. I'll try to get RAW up whenever I can. I'll also get reviews to most of you guys when I feel a little better.