TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CT Styles

Question on BTB

Has there ever been a successful 'Attitude' Era or 1990's BTB? I was just wondering cos all of then get abandoned so quick lol. So has there?

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Not sure. Your going to have to wait till Badass or CMS get here

The Rated R CMStar

I had never seen one suceed, or last long for that matter. In fact there has not been a lot of them.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Me either... most of the successful BTB's takes on the present time like XBA, Anigma, CMS and The Answer

Anthony7

Reaction score
can u make up new ppv's 4 like if u used tna

tnafan454

Reaction score
H.C.W is back!!!

yes most of you probly don't remember it but this is my BTB attemtp where you the readers acually help create the matchs. This is the one BTB that is made by you and for you the matchs you want with the supperstars you want. please check out my thread i think you will be very suprised

ICW4Life

Reaction score
How do you delete a BTB because im in a cross rose where I should of planned it out what should I do? Also how can you delete a poll and make a new one

CT Styles

You can do whatever youwant, its creative only you can't use dead wrestlers unless your BTB is set in the time they were alive.

The Rated R CMStar

You can't delete a poll, and if you want to do a new BTB you have to wait 2 weeks for starting a new one. If it isn't as different as your original one, maybe just edit your first post

tnafan454

Reaction score
the show is up and i tried doing something different with the ending so any feedback on if you like it or not would really help

tnafan454

Reaction score
The First interactive poll is up and allows you to decide who the H.C.W owner is

(i said it would be interactive on thread)