TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JHar888

Reaction score
This does not need to be here, it needs to go to the lounge. OK listen up, read the BTB Handbook, that's my only suggestion.

djprimetime

Reaction score
the reason i didnt use is because i suck at writing so i just decided to put the idea in here so someone could use it if they wanted to

C4

What the hell are you saying? Say something in good english so that everyone understand, what you mean. Otherwise your idea seems pointless.

Explain 'clearly' what do you mean by a BTB Brand Extension.. understand?

Switchy

Reaction score
Ok I'm starting a new BTB soon because Making an iMPACT didn't really get many reviews but I want to make it unique by pushing a few superstars who wouldn't usually be in the ME so I'm asking who you think I should push...

Kaz?
Matt Morgan?
James Storm?
Kevin Thorn?

Btw sorry to bump it seeing as it's getting a bit old...

JHar888

Reaction score
^ I think that Kaz and Thorn should be pushed, or you could make like...a smal indy promotion that doesn't have PPV's and nationally televised shows. Then you could make it where they book some WWE or TNA stars every now and then. That way, it could give you a chance to put midcarders into the main event scene. However, I don't know what your new BTB is meant to be like, so my answer may not work for you.

Switchy

Reaction score
Thanks, it doesn't really work for my BTB with the whole small indy idea but it's a cool idea all the same but I'll prolly be pushing Kaz and I'll see some other comments before I think about pushing Thorn. Thanks.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Here's my question, I am planning to have a Rumble like PPV in my BTB where at the main event is a stipulation match were 20 men will compete and the winner will face the champ at the main event of my Anniversary PPV, my planned stipulation match is a Triple Cage were the first man who will reach the third cage by climbing it up wins. What are your thoughts?

I've asked this one on page 3 and no one answered, so I decided to post this again...

The Rated R CMStar

I think that writting the match will certainly be a challenge, but it is your anniversary show, so you definetly need to pull out of the stomps.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
^ I agree with CMS totally on this. It would be hard to right but also it would be a first in the BTB section with a triple cage match.

Evil Austin

what do you guys reckon is better for a future main event in a par per view.

Taker vs JBL in an iron man match
or
Taker vs JBL in a 3 stages of hell

keep in mind iron man is like a 60 minute match with many pin falls and 3 stages of hell will have stuff like 3 different matches and the winner or 2 will win and the matches will be good like steal cage etc.... hardcore.... ?

what do you guys think i should do what is better ?

i am talking like a couple of months in btb wise from now like in a summerslam ppv

Switchy

Reaction score
I would do 3 stages of hell and btw 60 minute IronMan is far too long.

I'd have the 3 stages like this...

1) Singles
2) Hardcore/Street Fight/Falls Count Antwhere... What ever you wanna call it!
3) Basically any match you like

Hope that helped :)

Evil Austin

I would do 3 stages of hell and btw 60 minute IronMan is far too long.

I'd have the 3 stages like this...

1) Singles
2) Hardcore/Street Fight/Falls Count Antwhere... What ever you wanna call it!
3) Basically any match you like

Hope that helped :)

ok thank you, i was thinking to do like this.

1) single
2) First blood
3) some sort of sadistic match like a castket match like the last match is looser rolled away in casket like usual matches.

or just put a cage in there or something ? lol

or i can really piss people off and make the first match an iron man match LOL

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
You might be able to do what WWE did with HHH and HBK by putting them in three seperate gimmick matches and then combining them into 3 stages of Hell

Switchy

Reaction score
Well with 'Taker in the match you have a whole variety of matches you can make it...

Buried Alive, HIAC, Last Ride, Casket... It's all up to you!

Evil Austin

Well with 'Taker in the match you have a whole variety of matches you can make it...

Buried Alive, HIAC, Last Ride, Casket... It's all up to you!

eh, ill think about it. ive still got other matches and shows to do until than but lol yeah it will be one hell of a match the wrestling god JBL vs the phenom the undertaker for JBL wwe title in a 3 stages of hell match