TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Battle of the General Manager

Now we have seen different fictional chairmans, general managers and owners in different BTB's. Now I made this thread to ask you guys who do you think have the best character, the best guy who delivers his on screen backstage and in ring promos. Now you people decide who's the best BTB General Manager!

Featured General Managers:

Adam McMichaels - Sadistic Wrestling Alliance
Crushing C - Born To Wrestle
Jimmy "The Anigma" Edwards - Raw GM (WWE The Commencement)
Randolph Leviathron - High Explosive Wrestling
Matt Crane - Reality Wrestling Alliance
Jason Gards - Cruiserweight Wrestling Alliance

Now some of the gm's are just new since the BTB had just been made so we can wait and see them on their shows.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
well since I am not in this, can vote and I honestly think with what happened at War Zone, McMichaels really stepped up as a major heel. A great thing to see.

edgehead09

Reaction score
WWE vs. ECW rating wars

ok DX 3:16 and I have a BTB up and it is supposed to be an ECW vs. WWE btb where both organizations try to out do the other...this is where we call on the btb faithful of IWF to help us rate which show was better...thank you

all you have to do is put ECW or WWE and maybe a small reason...

i wanted to put it here so i could keep track of ratings easier

Evil Austin

yep so my first show will be up tomorrow and it will start from than just pick who was better and a reason or two why. just like my partner above had said.

Weebo

Reaction score
um just have the people tell you in the thread of the btb. why the hell did u take up space by making this thread. there are plenty of BTBS that have two brands and the brands try to out do the other, but you don't see any of them making threds like this. people just tell them in the thread the BTB is in. Dang neebie

Switchy

Reaction score
I'm gonna go with Jimmy "Anigma" Edwards, I was really liking how his character was developing until Anigma became inactive and I hope he is used again if Anigma ever returns.

The Rated R CMStar

Bookers Chat Room

Well, we have the advertisement thread, the storyline thread, but we needed somewhere to just chat about our BTBs, other bookers and the whole section, so here it is.

Chat! :08:

Evil Austin

Ill start this one off by also saying that this is a great idea.

well my Pay Per View is coming up soon and one of the main events is:

The Rock Vs Brock Lesnar

the match will be a 3 stages of hell match and you IWF get to pick and vote for the matches.

Polls are only open for about three more days so go to my thread and make your voices heard and maybe the match you want i will use if it gets voted in enough.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Okay since we can chat about our favourite booker I have a few. Anarchy GM, CMS, Leviathan, Jhar is quite good, Anigma although inactive and Xtremebadass would have to be my favourite bookers.

My favourite active thread would have to be out of HEW, BTW and SWA. Thanks and sorry if I forgot you

Evil Austin

my favorite bookers are (not including myself of course lol)
well i have only been here since early december (last month)

and i have not really seen alot but i have grown to like some of the work by

Leviathon (sory about spelling)
CMS

well to be honhest not being here more than two months i did not read that many and CMS telling the truth you really inspired me before i became i member as a guest i read a few of your early first one or two shows and it got me thinking should i start one. So you are like the father of my btb's.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Well since we can chat about bookers and such in here I want to take a personal note here and mention that it is not final yet but I might be taking an leave of absence for who knows how long. I mean i love BTB's and the SWA. I mean from what i hear from guys Like CMS and Leviathan, we changed the way matches were written and such. but I guess I am kind of burnt out if you know what I mean. Nothing is set in stone yet but yeah. Just thought I would give my colleagues a heads up.

Evil Austin

awww man. ^^^ who are you lol (nah don't worry i am joking) but i don't have much to say but some of the guys that have been here long time will try and convince you to come back.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
To quote John McEnroe "Youcannot be serious" Anyway if you do decide to do that then hope you return soon