TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
And if I do decide to leave, I am sure Weebo will keep on doing Riots and might possibly bring in someone to replace me for writing Anarchy. So I am pretty sure SWA will live on haha

Evil Austin

yeah and whenever you do come back you should be back with something better than ever a new thread continuing from the old one but yeah like titles THE RETURN OF SWA ANARCHY GM or something maybe a bit shorter but you know what i mean it will be a hit.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Oh man! This is bad! I hope you've thought that you're just kidding... SWA Anarchy GM is a great BTBer and he will be a big loss here in the Section just like Anigma, MikeRaw, Lk21 and XBA! So please tell me you're kidding right?

The Rated R CMStar

Man, that sucks! Another loss, and just when we were on the finals of the tournament.

By the way, man, I am kicking myself for choosing that type of match for the finals. It is so damn exhausting to write a Royal Rumble Match. I have only gotten to the 5 entry and I am already tired of writting. It's fun though.

Switchy

Reaction score
Hey guys I just wanna let you guys know I will be back soon and better than ever! JHar kinda abandoned me on TNA/NJPW and I know I've said I'll be back and better a lot but this time I mean it. I've taken my time away to sharpen up my skills and I think I've now got what it takes to give the likes of Levi, Weebo and CMS a run for their money.

Btw SWA GM I hope you don't go as you said nothing is set in stone but if you do decide to go I'm sure you'll be welcomed back as soon as you return and have fun taking your break, I know how it feels to be burnt out from writing so much.

The Rated R CMStar

Man, I just noticed. Anigma is no longer our mod.

WE HAVE NO MOD!

Switchy

Reaction score
^^You only just noticed, it's been like that for about a week now lol and ther's always JMay but he's barely on either nowadays. CMS for BTB mod!

Weebo

Reaction score
Well if this section needs a mod I would be more then willing to do it

The Leviathan

Reaction score
So it's now time to nominate who do you want to be mod!
Current Nominees:

CMS - indorsed by Switchy
Weebo - indorsed by himself

The Rated R CMStar

With all the free time I know have, I can barely control myself from not posting updates every single day on BTW. I try to stick to a schedule. Rumors on Saturday, Preview on Sunday and Show on Monday-Tuesday.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Well I think either CMS or Weebo would be great candidates for the mod position. I support them both for the position of mod. Oh and it is official, I am gonna be taking a leave from the SWA for awhile. Just until i get out of this rut. I will still post on here just not writing matches.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Good to see that you have an appropriate schedule for your BTB unlike HEW! lol... Oh and BTW, have you checked out my second BTB?