TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

I've done heel vs heel feuds. I do think you should book or treat one of the heels as tweener, because as stated before, pure heel vs pure heel wouldn't work to perfection

xtremebadass

Well just as long as there is no spam and the BTB continues it's run, I guess it could stay. If anything I will put up a poll to close/leave it open, but until then I will keep watch of it.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Well despite the words, I'm going to try the heels versus heels feud. (Yes, those were heelS) I think it would be a nice length, and should please. Hopefully.

Any names for a weekly show. I've thought of the following, but figured they'd be whatever. Keep in mind it is a Monday Night show.

GWF Monday Night Dynamite (sounds corny)
GWF Monday Night WarZone (done to much I think)
GWF Steel Chair City ( :confused: )
GWF Crusade (very corny)

Can we get HFH in here :eek:?

Evil Austin

I know you want what HFH thinks but I just want to say that I like the name Dynamite. Pretty cool.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Nah, I didn't want just what HFH thought lol. Its just that he's badass with names. I'll take any takers, and ideas :).

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
GWF Worldwide Domination
GWF Renegade Television
GWF QuesTV
GWF Supremacy
GWF Full Effect TV
GWF Monday Massacre
Masturbation Monday
GWF Monday Night Wrestling

Yeah, don't want to compete with something out of you're league anyways. :winking:

I wouldn't want to stoop down to your level. :shifty:

Moonlight Drive

Masturbation Monday
Rofl.

Anyway, there was something I saw at another forum that I think could be transferred over here and help out some of the bookers who need help writing promos with whoever it is.

Basically, it would be a thread where whoever was running it (if there was high demand more than one) would take on the role of Generic Interviewer Twelve. Then the person who was having trouble writing promos (let's say they were having problems with Triple H) would engage in an interview with Generic Interviewer Twelve. GI12 would post some questions, and the person having trouble would answer them in character as Triple H as best they could. Then the other bookers could tell them what they did wrong/right.

Thoughts?

seX-Power

^ It could work, but i'd give a week for people to lose interest and just not be bothered to take on either role...

Moonlight Drive

Well I'd be willing to be GI12 full-time, it wouldn't take much of an effort.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Question: Which of these guys could be a good pair with Joey Styles in commentary?

A.) Jimmy Hart

B.) Shane Douglas

C.) Tammy "Sunny" Sytch

D.) Gards and Lennie :shifty: