TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seX-Power

^ I laughed reading that the second time as well tbh. I can't wait for you BTB Levi, when will I finally be able to read it :shifty:

Beer

Right, well. Even though it probably won't be that much of a blow to the section (if anything), I may as well tell you that I am leaving the BTB world. I am getting older. I am getting more responsibilities with my job. I realize now I need to help my wife with the kid more, and basically, everything has to come ahead of BTB. I will try and do some when I can, but tbh, I probably won't.

The following are the bookers I will try and review week in week out: Pat, James and Brandon. Gards, if you bring a new BTB out, I will try and check that out too.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
So what dya think of having a really tough chairman that gets really annoyed at little things that everyoen is scared of? will it work?

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
^^ NWA-PWF would be nice too. We get like 1 review a week. Plus its free rep for reviews.

Edit- Meant for Beer

Evil Austin

That sucks Beer. You only just started your BTB though your life is much more important and hopefuly when it cools down maybe one time you can come back for a little while.

I remember you telling me on msn this a week or so ago though I thought you were joking. cause you just opened up the WWE BTB at the time.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Levi, I can't wait. I forecasted the end of an awesome BTB, but it ended up being you :eek:. Should open up horizons for you though, and I can't wait.

Axis

Okay, I have decided to get into somebody's BTB. Somebody let me know who's the best is. I'm not looking for fancy images or kewl kolors. I just want to read a solidly booked show. I'm also not really interested in reading a weekly television show that takes up 10 pages in Word.

Anybody's fit my description? I'm especially looking to BKB for guidance, as I trust your input. But advice from anybody else would be appreciated as well.

CT Styles

Just look around at some of the threads and see. Not being a dickhead but my last show was pretty quick as it was in recap for the matches.

But look around.

The Anigma

Reaction score
World Wrestling Entertainment: A Legacy Is Born by KF4E is a greatly booked show. It's written in recap form so you wouldn't have to worry about reading 10 pages, Axis.

Axis

Okay, sounds good. And there's only two pages to the thread, so I'm assuming I won't be too far behind. I'll give it a glance tonight, then read through all of it tomorrow with some comments.