TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seX-Power

Does anybody know where the other moderator is?

This is why we need an Australian mod-

We are awake at these hours :yesyes:

I nominate me :D

Evil Austin

I just wish i could be a fly on the wall in XBA's house and for one moment see the look on his face when he comes into the section and sees how spammed up and corrupted half of it is including the Chat room.

CenaHardy

Reaction score
It was actually all of you people who spammed my thread, but I'm nice so I didn't ban you.

PARANoIR

Reaction score
It was actually all of you people who spammed my thread, but I'm nice so I didn't ban you.

Dude. Just shut the fuck up. Take your bullshit and fuck off. Take your mother, your father and whoever else you'd like to get to post on your behalf on these forums, and get the fuck out. Fuck off with your banning threats, just because you put a JPG of a Moderator's bar in your Avatar, doesn't miraculously give you the ability to ban people. Take your shitty BTB thread with you, fuck that off too.

In short, fuck off. If you'd like me to put this in writing to your mother if she happens to pop by again, I'll be happy to.

Evil Austin

Yeh I second that notion.

CenaHardy it was funny but ask a mod or a super mod to move it to the HIAT. Seriously this place is for serious bookers that give their time and effort to book serious shows not Big Daddy V doing a standing Hurricarana or Undertaker doing a Shooting Star Press as a Cruserweight Champion.

And I agree with what Paranoir and DC have said, though I would also like to add if this were any other forum including the one that they are active at you wouldn't even get one post in your thread and just be ignored for your stupidity.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Yeh I second that notion.

CenaHardy it was funny but ask a mod or a super mod to move it to the HIAT. Seriously this place is for serious bookers that give their time and effort to book serious shows not Big Daddy V doing a standing Hurricarana or Undertaker doing a Shooting Star Press as a Cruserweight Champion.

And I agree with what Paranoir and DC have said, though I would also like to add if this were any other forum including the one that they are active at you wouldn't even get one post in your thread and just be ignored for your stupidity.

Stop wasting my bandwidth with your incessant dickriding. Just a few hours ago, you were going 'NURR ERA OF CENAHARDY~!' and now you're like 'NURR I AGREE~!'. Your posts aren't worth the space they're taking up on this server.

EDIT: You said this was for serious bookers? YOU?!

Evil Austin

I for one am a serious booker wheather you like me or not I come in weekly and book serious shows.

-- On my comments in his thread and in here, I agree that this BTB if you can call it a BTB shouldn't be here and it should be moved to HIAT but I disagree with the bashing and swearing at the kid. Tough love and hard critism is ok I guess but fuck off fuck off fuck off is a form of flamming and I think should be taken to the chamber which is why I backed him up in his thread.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I for one am a serious booker wheather you like me or not I come in weekly and book serious shows.

-- On my comments in his thread and in here, I agree that this BTB if you can call it a BTB shouldn't be here and it should be moved to HIAT but I disagree with the bashing and swearing at the kid. Tough love and hard critism is ok I guess but fuck off fuck off fuck off is a form of flamming and I think should be taken to the chamber which is why I backed him up in his thread.

OHAI SIMPSONS BTB, MEET SEREOSE BTB'ER!

a) You went with the flow and said it was the era of CenaHardy, which is highly different from defending him against flaming.

b) You seconded someone who told him to fuck off, yet you're against the fuck off comments? As I said earlier, you're wasting my bandwidth space with your useless, dickriding posts.

c) If you were trying to back him up, you would have given him constructive criticism, not followed what everyone else was saying.

d) As far as moving the thread goes, xba barely looks at the section. =/

e) It's obviously an alt account. The fact that you can't tell at this stage sums you up perfectly.

Evil Austin

That BTB was over 10 months ago. That was when I was like only one month or two months here. I was new and noobish here just like we all were at one point in time and to be fair I never did post a show and ended it after two days I think.

I Second what Paranoir was saying not how he said it. Think about that, I agreed (like I said) that it should be moved, though I didn't agree with how he said it. (which is also said about a line underneath) >_>

Yeh I know, to be fair no offense to XBA he is a great great guy and cuts it right down the middle but there should be a mod that comes in here more often. But what has that got to do with me?

I know it's an alt account, I said that in HIAT last night more then once. I even said it is probably by the same person who made that wwe369 account around a month ago or whenever that happened.