TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evil Austin

District belt was the only one out of them that I would think of using. Though the rest are nup.

The Rated R CMStar

I'm not feeling those names. I can't picture writing a promo with one of the wrestlers saying: "I'll see you at We Three Kings"

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
I also, cannot see

Triple H: "So little buddy you experience the Game, at We Three Kings when you hand over the heroic championship!"

Also, what if a heel has the heroic championship?

The other titles aren't really my taste. I also, would not use the pay per view names. Maybe Reconnassince.

The Anigma

Reaction score
Reconnaisance is a decent pay-per-view name. The rest aren't very good at all. They sound too gimmick-like to me. The title names aren't too bad but still I wouldn't use them.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
How 'bout a for Brawl All Championship title, a gimmick title which is similar to the ROH Pure Championship title.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
HFH is making a rant? lol... I know alot of ppl are gonna bash me.. so if they are.. I hope to not be included.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
What do you guys think of my NWA roster?

Its alright, I think its a lot less stacked, and packed than PWF, but its alright. Being that I kind of don't know half the roster, and all. Doesn't take to much away though. Pearce is alright, intresting how you have him as champion. Gurranntee a lot of other people would have RVD as champion.

Also, get rid of the oversized font. Hate it.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
^^ I can't read small font when reading BTB's. They're so long, and I lose track alot... Thanks for the comment..

Also, The FBI are Former 2 time ECW Tag Team Champions... yeah

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
^^ How does that work out? When you review someones show, they must review yours? Cause if thats the case... than I think I owe Anigma one lol.