TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I've come to terms with the fact that I'm a career midcarder with constant gimmick changes. Just think of me as Charlie Haas.

Switchy

Reaction score
I'm Val Venis before he got fired imo.

Talented and should've achieved more and is rarely around nowadays.

The Rated R CMStar

I'm trying to put together why you're killing BTW after WrestleBowl.

Evil Austin

Wait you didn't say that? I must be imagining things now :crazy:

Seriously I thought someone brought something up about lots of vets leaving a few pages ago and your name was one of them.

The Rated R CMStar

Beer, it's you.

Yeah, somebody said a few posts back that WrestleBowl COULD be the last BTW event, then it sort of got taken as a given.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
TBKB said:
I've come to terms with the fact that I'm a career midcarder with constant gimmick changes. Just think of me as Charlie Haas.

I see you more as a... Uh... Brian Kendrick. There's just something about you :shifty:.

cms said:
Yeah, somebody said a few posts back that WrestleBowl COULD be the last BTW event, then it sort of got taken as a given.

I'm a loyal BTW reader, but honestly I don't think it will end at Wrestlebowl. I think it will go into about three shows before Busted Open, and lose steam. Not to many people will review, and you will grow tired of it. In an alternative outcome, I see you giving Busted Open to try, and grasp the excitement back in the BTB.

CMS, I think Triple H retaining is instrumental in the survival of BTW. Once the thrill of Brock Lesnar's chase for the title, is fulfilled, there isn't much to read about. Triple H is that bad guy in BTW that we need around. The bad guy that always makes readers want him to lose the belt at the pay per view, but he always wins somehow. Then again, Triple H is also growing old. So I do believe its time for a new BTB, but hopefully you can pull it off.

Now go review Road To Glory :)

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
My bad on saying Wrestlebowl would be it for you. I remember a long time back in one of your rant things saying that BTW was dying and it COULD be the last show. But I guess you've changed your mind with that.

P.S. to everyone - STEP YOUR GAME UP.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Come on TBKB! You should step up! Win the BOB Award for me! :shifty:

Well, I am looking forward also to Diesel, Beer, X-Power, comicgeekelly, WCW Rules (yet he's currently inactive) and y2j_legend step up somehow. 2009 could be the revival of the section with you guys.

CMS, WTF?

Is it me or did that sentence make no sense at all.

Wow, trying to cheap shot his English ability is low, especially when it was clear what he meant.

Oh and fyi, your grammar was wrong, so not only did you go for a low blow, you also came off as a hypocrite.

I still can't see anyone stepping up. As I said before, it isn't an overnight thing. People improve over time from reviews and reading other BTB's.

Moonlight Drive

Wow, trying to cheap shot his English ability is low, especially when it was clear what he meant.
That's funny coming from you Jimmeh :D.

NOW is also a definite lock for my ever so epic return, whenever it may be.

That's funny coming from you Jimmeh :D.

NOW is also a definite lock for my ever so epic return, whenever it may be.

I don't insult people who have never lived in an English speaking country about their English ability.

Pfft, no one wants you back anyway, Pat. :shifty:

CT Styles

BKB said:
I still can't see anyone stepping up. As I said before, it isn't an overnight thing. People improve over time from reviews and reading other BTB's.
Yeah, I mean, no one's suddenly gotten great overnight with the big-names here, what's the difference when they're gone?

It's a good opportunity nonetheless.

Reaction score
No takers on my offering of belt and PPV names?

That's cool - I'll release them in the public domain.

PPV Name Suggestions

We Three Kings (If you have three belts, they are all defended in this PPV - hence the name)

Reconnaissance (The PPV before your marquee PPV. Literal meaning is "fact finding mission" so ... makes sense, eh?)

Haunted (Halloween PPV)

Scorched Earth

Slamnation (The marquee PPV - my little baby I created. A spoof of the word "damnation", which in Theology means "eternal punishment".)

Belt Name Suggestions

Heroic Championship (The main belt)

District Championship (Upper mid-carders belt)

Sophomore Championship (A rookies, mid-carders belt)