TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
Okay! I made up my mind folks! I might create a new BTB after Explosive Fest. Man! Now I am really excited to start this one but there are still lots of things to do first, the Trios Tournament is still in progress, (and now it's losing interest :(), I still need to finish my current show then another show and then Explosive Fest, and also Beer's Super Draft.

Wow, I'm suprised that you're going to end HEW. The thing with the Trios Tournament is that of course it's going to lose intrest. When me, Brian, and Madden made our Trios Tournament it took around seven months (maybe more) to finish,

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Only three more matches to go (a semi-final, the HW title match and the finals) and the Chaos Cup will finally be done. Also I'm kinda wondering if I should do away with the specific dates and just put "Aftershock" with no dates on it? I know I'd have to adjust the monthly show names but I can deal with that.

CT Styles

The Ripper isn't a very good name to have in the BTB section. :shifty:

And I'll be posting RAW soon, it's the holidays and life comes first, social life definitely. It's a pretty big RAW too.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
The ripper? SEriously man change it. Cause really the rep that comes with the ripper, (as in the guy that raped people) isnt very good. Change you're name.

The Ripper

Reaction score
yeah I was looking for a new name and I am a burchill fan and his nickname is the ripper thought it sounded good. So no i wont change it.

Harlem_Heat

Reaction score
The ripper is a cool sounding name, like he 'ripps into the section and makes an impact.'

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Only three more matches to go (a semi-final, the HW title match and the finals) and the Chaos Cup will finally be done. Also I'm kinda wondering if I should do away with the specific dates and just put "Aftershock" with no dates on it? I know I'd have to adjust the monthly show names but I can deal with that.

I'd go the CGK route if I were you and just number my shows. That's what I've been doing for the past couple of shows, and it keeps things easier, like how close away it is to a PPV. And when you average about a month between shows like me, having dates would put you all the way back in June.

HEW closing is something that would be a big loss to the section. With BTW maybe having its last show with Wrestlebowl, that's already two big shows gone. But I guess if that's what you want, then fine.

Damn, PRIDE's almost been around for a year. And I love how I've had just 16 shows total so far.

The Rated R CMStar

Don't change your name, Ripper is badass.

4 more matches to finish WrestleBowl :shifty:

McLovin

Reaction score
Expect more reviews from me now guys. I haven't reviewed a show in about three months so its best to get back into things.

TRI

Reaction score
Damn, I haven't been on this site for about 2 months, I wonder if anyone still remembers me... Anyways I'm thinking that I might want to come back to BTB, only problem is I have do idea what I would do. I haven't watched wrestling for about 5 months lol.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
I remember you TRI. I haven't watched a full episode of wrestling in about nine months. Make a created fed, or go back to a time you are aware of, and just write. I'd like to see you make a return.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Damn, I haven't been on this site for about 2 months, I wonder if anyone still remembers me... Anyways I'm thinking that I might want to come back to BTB, only problem is I have do idea what I would do. I haven't watched wrestling for about 5 months lol.

Come back plz. The section needs all the good bookers it can get.

The Anigma

Reaction score
Well, guys, it's official. The Commencement is dead and will remain buried.