TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Alright, I need some creative brain storming.

Can I have some names pitched for a four man heel stable. The only member I will be revealing is Randy Orton, but I'd rather not have a name revolving around him. I had also thought of having "Orton's Army" as the name. But I want you're opinions, besides I believe you can come up with better stuff guys.

Lets have HFH in here please. He comes up with some awesome names.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
The Reconnaissance (or The RKOnnaissance) - my favorite
The Orton Outlaws
The Infantry
Army of the Destined (Reminds me of AOTF)

those are all of the good ones I could think of involving something militaristic.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Damn, that really did it for me.

Let me ask the booker's which they would prefer.

The Reconnaissance (or The RKOnnaissance): I'd probably have J.R., or JBL dubb the team the RKOnnaisance later on their run.

The Army of The Destined: Jesus, HFH is a badass.

Please tell me which you guys would prefer.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
I'm really just curious about this. How many times has Joe vs Punk been used in a BTB? I know that I've used it twice already, and with CMS having it on Wrestlebowl and -HBK-/Moonlight Drive/Rolling Stone/Not Here Anymore used the match too.

of course.

Yeah I think the Joe/Punk feud is one of the faved feuds in the section. Another one is the HHH/Shawn Michaels feud and I think most of you are also fond of doing a HBK/Orton one.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I'm really just curious about this. How many times has Joe vs Punk been used in a BTB? I know that I've used it twice already, and with CMS having it on Wrestlebowl and -HBK-/Moonlight Drive/Rolling Stone/Not Here Anymore used the match too.

of course.

Thing is that Joe vs Punk should be written differently to what we saw Pat do. He tried to use WWE Punk rather than the Punk who put on great matches with Joe in ROH in 04, as well as around the world (my bro has another good one from England on DVD). People think that using two of the most hyped wrestlers in the section gets you a solid match when it really doesn't. I'll be interested to see what CMS pulls off.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Thing is that Joe vs Punk should be written differently to what we saw Pat do. He tried to use WWE Punk rather than the Punk who put on great matches with Joe in ROH in 04, as well as around the world (my bro has another good one from England on DVD). People think that using two of the most hyped wrestlers in the section gets you a solid match when it really doesn't. I'll be interested to see what CMS pulls off.

What I remember from the HBK/Rolling Stone/whatever match is that it was more of a brawl than a technical match. It was a good match, but it just wasn't Joe vs Punk. I'm expecting a 5,000 word match from CMS, but I'm sure that my second Joe vs Punk should still be up there.

and Diesel, I'd go with RKOnnaissance, it just reeks of badassness. Army of the Destined is too emo for Orton, IMO. But Army of the Damned should be pretty sick for a stable with like Raven or Jimmy Jacobs (trademark.)

seX-Power

I would mark for anything called the RKOnnaissance, and I dont even like Orton.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Hell yeah, The RKOnnaissance it is. Damn HFH. I'll rep you now bro.

EDIT: I gave to much rep out today >.<

Expect it tomorrow. Thanks man.

Moonlight Drive

Well, looks like the section is coming along nicely.

I'm finding it impossible not to do any sort of booking. Stuff just comes into my head and I feel the need to write it down or do something with it. I've decided to make a semi-return to BTB. Shows will more than likely be few and far between, and I'm still laying down the groundwork for my next project, which is in it's infancy.

How long this will last remains to be seen. NOW looks like is not coming back at least for now (no pun intended), and I'm planning to do a WWE, Tri-Branded. I personally feel NOW was heading in the best direction of any of my BTBs, and I'm still not sure if it shall be resurrected anytime soon. If I do go with a WWE one, which is mainly for the fact I' love doing Road to Wrestlemania things, it will more than likely not l ast past the big event.

I'm still not pinned down on what's going to happen. None of it could come to frutiion, but you can expect me to return with some sort of BTB in the coming weeks, be it NOW, WWE, or something entirely different.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
The Newest Edition of the BTB Hot Topic has been posted! The Hot Topic is the Best of 2008! See if you made the cut in the eyes of Switchy and myself. Not only that but we have an in depth interview with Moonlight Drive!

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Okay! I made up my mind folks! I might create a new BTB after Explosive Fest. Man! Now I am really excited to start this one but there are still lots of things to do first, the Trios Tournament is still in progress, (and now it's losing interest :(), I still need to finish my current show then another show and then Explosive Fest, and also Beer's Super Draft.

The Ripper

Reaction score
Wow i never though you would start a new btb.

Would it be a total opposite of HEW or similar