TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seX-Power

I am going to do a few recapped shows because I have slightly lost motivation for my BTB and I am using it to catch-up to fresh shows and where I have champions and I can focus on storylines.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
I don't see personally MVP as a stable guy. It would only work if he's kept as the wild card, with him constantly dropping comments that he's too good for the stable, things like that

Took the words right out my mouth. Thanks though ninja, but I already have a predetermined members for the faction. These guys are going to rock GWF very hard.

Also, if I were to post the pay per view up now, who would actually review, or comment? I appreciate reading, but I'd be much more appreciative with some comments to give me direction as to where I head with my writing.

Emperor DC

Reaction score
Took the words right out my mouth. Thanks though ninja, but I already have a predetermined members for the faction. These guys are going to rock GWF very hard.

Also, if I were to post the pay per view up now, who would actually review, or comment? I appreciate reading, but I'd be much more appreciative with some comments to give me direction as to where I head with my writing.

Just bloody post it and see what you comments you get, if any.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
I'm not going to post a pay per view up to get two reviews, when I can post it a later date, and get four.

If you've paid attention, a lot of the posters whom have put up PPV's have regretted posting the pay per view because of the lack of feedback.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

The amount of reviews you get shouldn't be your motivation.

The Rated R CMStar

And they posted the PPVs back in the holidays, between Christmas and New Year. Now, there's no real reason to bitch

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
reviews will come, just be patient. just look at y2j-legend and his BTB. He still posts shows here, even though he gets only one review a show, or none at all. It's all a matter of patience. Someone just needs to mention it, and people will pay attention.

I'll review some shows tomorrow, I just finished the show before a Special, so I'll have a little time.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Guess you're right guys. I decided to post it anyways, well at least half.

My best show to date imo.

The Rated R CMStar

Headfirst for Hardcore made a great example. y2j legend posted his shows and for most of them I was the only one reviewing, then Levi started reviewing as well, and now it has the attention of most bookers in the section

Qwake

reviews will come, just be patient. just look at y2j-legend and his BTB. He still posts shows here, even though he gets only one review a show, or none at all. It's all a matter of patience. Someone just needs to mention it, and people will pay attention.

I'll review some shows tomorrow, I just finished the show before a Special, so I'll have a little time.

Yeah. I really don't know why he doesn't get as much reviews as other bookers, he has been posting shows regularly for a while and all of his shows look to be quite good. He is slowly starting to get more reviews so it just goes to show it may take a while to get reviews but they definitely will come if you are consistent. Check it out imo.

Nice to see that the section is getting a little bit of activity into it, hopefully it continues.

Evil Austin

yeah this section is getting more alive again. Hopefuly this increases, I woke up today and went into the section and there were eight highlighted threads that had new posts in them. That is the most I have seen in a long long time.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
I still think I've been cut short in Beers thing, and beer is on my tard list of People who hate me for no reason.

Plus maybe startin new BTB again if I can get a few weeks planned.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I'm really just curious about this. How many times has Joe vs Punk been used in a BTB? I know that I've used it twice already, and with CMS having it on Wrestlebowl and -HBK-/Moonlight Drive/Rolling Stone/Not Here Anymore used the match too.

yeah this section is getting more alive again. Hopefuly this increases, I woke up today and went into the section and there were eight highlighted threads that had new posts in them. That is the most I have seen in a long long time.

of course.