TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seX-Power

Make it seem dramatic without using the rungs thing, which is highly annoying imo.

Jericho takes his first step uopn the ladder. Sweat drips of his forehead as he slowly but surely climbs rung by rung up the ladder. He pauses for a breath but then sees Shawn stirring on the mat below him and gets back to climbing. He goes up a few more rungs, and now the belt is almost at reaching distance. Jericho steps up one more rung, and now he is at a height where it is possible to hoist the golden belt from it's hooks. He is about to do just this, but then the Heart Break kid musters up a truck load of strength and goes over to the other side of the ladder.

Something like this, imo.

CT Styles

The World Champion, 'The Savior' Chris Jericho showcases the resilience he has shown throughout this match as he begins to climb the ladder. The ladder which beholds his future; the championship or disappointment. He climbs rung by rung. Each rung more confidence oozes out of the confident Jericho. The smile etched on the pain-stricken face shows how much it means to him. 'The Ayatollah of Rock N Rolla' checks back down on the canvas, to make sure that nothing stands in his way of glory. Unfortunately; this could be the case as 'The Heartbreak Kid' Shawn Michaels, another expert in resilience showcases his signature resilience, much like his partner Jericho is doing so. He begins to climb the ladder which could lead them to a gory or glory finish...

That?

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Yeah guys thanks for the help. I just took a look at BKB's Jericho versus RVD Ladder Match on NEW. I know what I'm doing now. Thanks CT, XP, and MD. Lol, accronyms all over! Rep to you guys.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

lol, I remember that match. It was awful, tbh. I had no idea how to go about it, as it was my first ever ladder match. It took me days to write, and I can't remember building suspense well at all.

Live and learn.

Moonlight Drive

K, my go again. Suggest me some indy stars to look it to folks, give a little background to the way they wrestle to, to see if they're what I'm looking for.

If you can help me, I shall love you for all eternity. (Well, maybe not that long)

seX-Power

K, my go again. Suggest me some indy stars to look it to folks, give a little background to the way they wrestle to, to see if they're what I'm looking for.

If you can help me, I shall love you for all eternity. (Well, maybe not that long)

Only work with guys you know with imo, don't look up wrestlers you don't know just for the sake of it.

PS- Lol @ my hypocrisy

Moonlight Drive

Looking to expand my repertoire past WWE/TNA, it's not like I'm just going to go with whoever somebody posts.

seX-Power

OK, maybe add some new talent, like Jack Swagger into NOW. I'm no expert in indies but I added Kevin Steen and El Generico into my BTB, and they fit in pretty well imo.

Moonlight Drive

Yeah, I've already been watching some Steenerico stuff. Any more idea peoples? Don't you want my love?

seX-Power

Maybe Joey Matthews. I might be including him into my BTB in the future.

Otherwise, maybe PM somebody who is really into indies. Montana?

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Maybe Joey Matthews
Joey Mathews is Joey Mercury there fore he isn't exactly an independent guy.

One star I'd use in a BTB if I wanted to explore my horizons would be Jimmy Jacobs. Surely you've heard of this guy. He's awesome. He's very easy to write as a heel, yet have readers have some sort of sympathy towards him. His wrestling style is brawling, some technical moves often used to slow down, or imobilize opponents, and high flying stuff. Basically, he's a CM Punk. Just replace the springboard forearm with spring board dropkick. I reccomend you check him out on youtube though so you can understand all of his styles, techniques, and moves. Another note, Jacobs is VERY brutesque, and one of his own taunts his getting his opponents blood, and wiping it across his chest. Sick, and demented at times. Badass 24/7.

Here are a few other stars I personally would like writing with:

Tyler Black, he is basically Jimmy Jacobs's pal, and buddy. Their relationship is somwhat like DX where Jacobs is the smaller, more charismatic guy, and Black is the ruthless, likes to be serious at times kind of guy.

Chris Hero, he is easy to write heel, and face with. I think of him as a mix between Matt Hardy, and John Morrison. He's pretty energetic, and can be written fairly easy. I suggest watching some stuff, before thinking of writting with him.

Larry Sweeney, another heel. This guy makes you want to punch him in the face. He can wrestle, and is somewhat of a leader figure to Sweet, and Sour Inc. He's a smart guy, and can be pretty tricky. Think of a cross between Eddie Gurrero, Ric Flair when he was in Evolution, and doesn't like to get his hands dirty so he makes his lackies do the work such as JBL would do with the cabinet.

Beer

Going to answer to something here, not to spam my thread. This was in answer to me saying that I was coping out of putting divas in my new BTB.

If you made a living out of spouting bullshit, you'd be a billionaire.

Lul. How is that bullshit. Maybe some enjoy reading about divas, but I don't enjoy writing about them. You are saying my view on writing about divas, is bullshit, when you no nothing of my perspective and view. :smh

CT Styles

On a non-related note. I've taught myself to take my time more with writing as you can probably tell with part 2 of No Way Out. Hopefully the time I've put in will come out in the quality.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score

Chris Hero - Deity. Look at his stuff from 2005-2007. He had the gimmick of "Best Athlete" so he did stuff like lunges and flips and cartwheels in the middle of his matches. He's better than any of the X-Division personalities. Hero wrestles a style that's really Technical Wrestling/European based.

Claudio Castagnoli -Wrestles the same style as Hero, but is more flexible between heel and face. His matches aren't that tough to write either, because you can mix him with anyone, and the match will still be good.

Chuck Taylor - Google Him. Not the shoes.

Kevin Steen - Kinda like a fatter, French-Canadian Chris Jericho. He's really a funny wrestler, and he talks in the middle of his matches. Funny stuff, and his promo's are OK too. He has kinda like the frat guy/asshole personality.

The Human Tornado - Pimp. Dances in the middle of his matches. Pretty entertaining as a wrestler, combining Jr. Heavyweight style and entertainment. He'd be who I'd like to use.

DINGO - Is Australian.

Rhett Titus - Addicted to love. [YT]iVou1GWlSqQ[/YT]

Teddy Hart - Please don't use him in a Hart Generation type of stable. You can use him better than that, he's amazing as a wrestler, and is good on promos.

Shiima Xion - He isn't that well known, but I really like him. He has a supermodel gimmick, and wrestles a high-flyer style. Heel.
---
I advise you not to start writing with Indy guys you don't know. I've seen it a handful of times before where guys start a BTB with indy guys, and never really get acquainted with writing with someone like Chris Hero because he "doesn't feel comfortable writing with them." You've failed so many times already, and I don't want to see it again.

If you need wrestlers from Japan/Mexico/West Coast/Europe, ask and you shall receive.