• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evil Austin

Yeh I have myself a PPV up tomorrow which I am rethinking if I should wait about a week or so.

Either way I on a side note have decided that I won't be posting it in two parts I feel like having it in one big post. :D

Edit - Also I would like to just make one statement. CT, Deisel, Seventh Reason and a few others that are actually available to go on IWF during the next week instead of complaining that three or four of the bookers are gone and there won't be much reviews why don't we just do a lot of reviews each of us around other threads, and make it active ourselves instead of sitting in the lounge complaining. I mean I read and reviewed RR by CMS this morning and I will probably review NWO by CT tomorrow sometime.

seX-Power

I know I still owe reviews to CMS and OWeapon, and will get them done after I come back, as I am going away for a week. CMS expect a review for Wrestlebowl and CT, one for NWO. Ninja*Star too as well, probably.

The Rated R CMStar

There's still a long, long time until WrestleBowl is posted. I'd say about 2 weeks, as I want to work a lot on it

Qwake

Okay, I’ve been messing around with the idea of forming a dominant heel stable in The Commencement. I already have a loose alliance formed between Chris Jericho, Batista and Randy Orton, however, I was thinking of making them an official stable. I was thinking of adding a fourth member to the group which my first choice is one of my top heels, CM Punk.

Also, would it be a good idea to begin to form more stables or do you guys think I should just leave it at one dominant heel stable on Raw?

Opinions? Thoughts?

This is an interesting one. Having one good heel stable would be good, that way you can have numerous guys challenging them in different matches and get them all over also with the pay off of one guy turning face much like Orton did or you can have a good face stable to challenge them which would also work just as well. I think I would enjoy just having the one heel stable more but having a stable Vs stable feud would also be great. Not sure on that one but I hope this helps make up your mind with possible angles.

As for me, I am thinking of writing my next show and posting that and I will probably end up reviewing but I am not to sure yet. My only promise is to review CTs No Way Out since I already reviewed the first half.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

I would have been on more if I wouldn't have gotten violently sick on Christmas Eve and barely had the energy to walk from one room to another on Christmas Day. Hopefully I'll have more free time in the coming days to review shows and finally finish the chaos cup (only 4 and half more matches to go).

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
I would review more, but honestly, I'm just working on my pay per view, and I will only review if I'm interested in the BTB. The RR by CMS I doubt I will be reading. I'm not familiar with no one but the main event scene, and some midcarders from that era, and the matches from what I've seen are way to long. I read half of HHH v. SCSA, and got overwhelmed. BTW, What did Laurinatee do in the ppv CMS? Just asking.

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
There won't be any POI this week because of the Holidays. I haven't decided if I'l post a show next week or not.

This is a really bad time for reviews. I tried to stimulate the reviewing economy by giving out eight reviews last weekend, but it looks like my work was for naught. Oh well, I'll try again on monday.

Moonlight Drive

Although I have left the site pretty much, I'm still deciding whether or not to keep NOW going. I've got heaps of ideas and motivation, and it's the first show I've got to 3 shows in a long, long time.

So you may see me posting + reviewing from time to time, right now I'm unsure.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Let me make this as clear as possible: DX, no one cares you have a fucking PPV. Stop telling us, because no one fucking cares. You said it twice on the last page, and it's obvious that you're looking to get attention for your thread. So, once again, no one fucking cares. Get it? Got it? Good.

Anyhoo, my activity is going to drop for awhile. As a super duper Chrissy present, my laptop has told me to go fuck myself. Sooo, I'm on the shitty comp, and I really hate it. I'll only be on to do my e-fed stuffy and when I'm really bored, because it's giving me the absolute shits.

So yeah, don't expect much activity out of me for a bit.

Evil Austin

So I assume he does weekly shows than otherwise that kindof sucks. (edit for CMS my bad I didn't see I was one page behind.)

And Ill be reviewing around today it's about 10 am over here and Ill drop 4 - 5 reviews. Hopefuly it will help out the place.