TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Here's another question. In created federations such as BTW, SWA, NOW, and HOW. We often say in backstory's that we wan't the federation to be different from the dominant force in Sports Entertainment. Almost always its WWE. Yet, our main authority figure is often reffered to as the general manager. This is just a brief observation I made when looking at BTB's. So my question is what can we call our head of operations other than General Manager, and Commissioner? Rep to any good names, and/or ideas.

Qwake

Yeah Moonlight Drive, DON'T WRITE WITH GUYS YOU DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT! I did that with my last BTB and in the end I just couldn't right the show because I wasn't writing with a guy I didn't know shit all about. But if you were to choose a couple that you could learn about them easily I would go for Kevin Steen and Chris Hero (definitely Hero imo). If you wanted someone purely for their wrestling ability you should go for Low Ki but you're a promo kind of guy (although I could see some very funny robotic promos from you if you used Low Ki lol).

To Diesel: Holy shit thats a hard question lol. I have no idea, how about: General Commissioner :shifty:

The Rated R CMStar

Head of the Board?

Executive Consultant?

Booker :shifty:

I don't see why not to use GM.

The Anigma

Reaction score
Here are a few names to use besides General Manager in your BTB, Diesel.

Head of Operations, Chief of Staff, Talent Director or Staff Supervisor.

I think General Manager is fine to use tbh.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
:sad: Good bye SWA Anarchy GM/ Andrew Walker. You were my buddy, and I just hope you live a good life I guess. Not much else, I can really say other than good luck with your future endevours.[/QUOTE]

You sound like he was ure friend, haha.

BTW instead of GM, Genaral Commisioner sounds good or Executive Producer of a babyy. LOl WTF??

Yet u cant infract me for spam cause i gave 1 idea which means its a gd post and not spamathon.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
:devil:
:sad: Good bye SWA Anarchy GM/ Andrew Walker. You were my buddy, and I just hope you live a good life I guess. Not much else, I can really say other than good luck with your future endevours.

You sound like he was ure friend, haha.

BTW instead of GM, Genaral Commisioner sounds good or Executive Producer of a babyy. LOl WTF??

Yet u cant infract me for spam cause i gave 1 idea which means its a gd post and not spamathon.
:pontiac_black: :devil: :watsup: :3dflagsdotcom_cotiv :3dflagsdotcom_ukbvc :pontiac_black: :ghost2:

I told u once, i told u twice, noone eats dried tomates.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
^Andrew talked with me some what about his personal problems, but that seems to be none of your business.

The Anigma

Reaction score
Okay, I’ve been messing around with the idea of forming a dominant heel stable in The Commencement. I already have a loose alliance formed between Chris Jericho, Batista and Randy Orton, however, I was thinking of making them an official stable. I was thinking of adding a fourth member to the group which my first choice is one of my top heels, CM Punk.

Also, would it be a good idea to begin to form more stables or do you guys think I should just leave it at one dominant heel stable on Raw?

Opinions? Thoughts?

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
^ As one dominant stable. Similair to the Evolution thing they had through out 2002-2005. It gives more room for them to go around, and about dominating the toughest of stars, and eventually having a big fallout.

Evil Austin

Wow I just realized that there are so many PPV's this week there is up CMS's RR PPV; CT's NWO PPV and coming is CMS's Wrestle Bowl PPV, HEW"s Explosive Fest not to far away and a PPV from myself coming tomorrow night. Just letting you guys know I will be on a reviewing spree and I have already read the RR Pay - Per - View.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
I reviewed :sad:.

Well hopefully business picks up around here. My long awaited, and wanted by the fans :)shifty:) BTB is coming up which opens up with a pay per view. I will go on a reviewing spree which officially begins Saturday. So expect me to be around.

Evil Austin

Yeah as much as there have been shows up there have barely been any reviews going around in the past week compared to what it normaly is. It's probably because most people are away for Holidays but it will probably pick up again after the new years.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
^^Exactly, Lennie said he'd be gone for the holidays I believe, and thats one loss of a reviewer. I believe Moonlight Drive was off for the break as well. Kind of makes me want to hold off on posting the BTB.