TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evil Austin

rofl catdog I haven't heard of that in years. I used to watch that as a kid on cartoonnetwork, that brings back some memories.

Edit, with my ppv not too long away I had started on the match preview banners.

-I do not have photoshop and I don't feel like bothering people with a request every day. So I decided to do these myself with the help of photobucket and paint.

I played around with the match previews for about an hour or so and I thought this looked quite unique.

I am not sure if unique in a good way or a bad way but here is an example of one of my preview banners for Turning Point.

What I aimed for was it to look like a sketch, like a drawing by a painter / artist.

Untitled-4-1.jpg

Is it usable or is it just a bit no? just looking on a comment here.

Moonlight Drive

I can't wait to see him take on The Angry Beavers in that Handicap match.

Moonlight Drive

They're shite tbh. You'd be better off just pasting the EWR pics onto Paint.

Beer

How can I make Matt Hardy and Kane have a feud concerning Lita, without her being there?

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Well, After a few talks with my friends and putting my life in order, writing no longer has a space. So I am out of here guys. I achieved all I really wanted to. You guys thoughts I was the best at one point and I thank you all. I hope I helped some of you guys in the past to take things a different way creatively and artistically, so best of luck to all my friends here and readers. Guess I will "go crawl back under the rock I came out from". Fare thee well

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
:sad: Good bye SWA Anarchy GM/ Andrew Walker. You were my buddy, and I just hope you live a good life I guess. Not much else, I can really say other than good luck with your future endevours.

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
The Review Bomb has been dropped. To those who got reviews, enjoy them. Hopefully I brought a little more actitivy to this section.

Andrew Walker; I never read your show, but it's sad to see you go. One of the top BTB'ers leaving will make a hole that won't be filled for a long, long time.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

The guy who taught me to do all this stuffy .... leaving? :cry:

Talk with you a fair bit, so I know your life is real hectic. Hopefully, there's a time where you'll miss us and come back, because you can never have enough quality BTB's.

Good luck with life and all that crap, Andrew.

xtremebadass

Andrew Walker is leaving? Damn. Sorry I haven't been up on the BTB world lately, but hopefully everything is going well. Good luck with whatever you do bro.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
How can I make Matt Hardy and Kane have a feud concerning Lita, without her being there?

You can have Lita be hospitalized by one of them, and keep the her man be aggrivated by this, and pick a fight with her attacker. She will be hurt so bad that shes in a hospital bed giving the face some emotion, and he can use lines such as

Face: "If it wasn't for you, Lita would be here, along side her man, me. But now, she lies in a hospital bed in Atlanta because of you."