TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

Uhmm, not use them and then just fire them?

Book a You're Fire match?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Have your GM get real pissy and make all matches for one night a 'You're Fired Match'. It'd be lawlz to read.

CT Styles

For No Way Out it's just the Hunter/Batista match that's really holding me back. It's so boring to write. After that it's Michaels/Orton and Y2J/Cena so that'll be better. Just an update. :)

Moonlight Drive

I'm going to have to sit through writing matches with 'Tista, Khali AND Steiner. I win.

And hopefully you can get through it CT, I was looking forward to the other two.

Qwake

For No Way Out it's just the Hunter/Batista match that's really holding me back. It's so boring to write. After that it's Michaels/Orton and Y2J/Cena so that'll be better. Just an update. :)

What's wrong with Trips and Tista? They're both young and exciting :shifty:

I don't get why you guys even bother to put those guys in your BTB, if you don't enjoy writing with them don't have them, simple as that. That's what I did when I started, had all these big names but when it came down to writing I hated it because I didn't like them. That's why in my new BTB (IPW...did you get that? I...P...W! :shifty:) I pretty much chose all the guys I like to write with. :y:

Moonlight Drive

So did I for NOW, although I needed them for SDWA. I assume CT kept them because it would seem bizarre to have a WWE BTB without mainstays like Trips and Tista.

Evil Austin

That's what I do same as Lennie with most of my made up BTB's it is with guys that I can write with and know their move pools.

There is one guy though that I am finding it a bit of trouble to write a decent match with that is not hardcore which is Abyss. For some reason I just can't get into him and make it flow nicely with other wrestlers instead it turns out robotic like 'Abyss kicked ? in the gut' Abyss grabbed ?'s head and took him over to the turnbuckles'.

CT Styles

King Lennie said:
I don't get why you guys even bother to put those guys in your BTB, if you don't enjoy writing with them don't have them, simple as that. That's what I did when I started, had all these big names but when it came down to writing I hated it because I didn't like them. That's why in my new BTB (IPW...did you get that? I...P...W! ) I pretty much chose all the guys I like to write with.
It's both of them in the same match. Them and someone else not like them is great. I love writing them against someone like Michaels, Jericho, Hardy etc. it's just they're both boring on their own and against each other is even shitter.

seX-Power

Check out some of the better BTBs :)shifty:) that have Abyss in them :)shifty:) and see how well they write his matches :)shifty:) especially ones against Rey Mysterio in the first week of Raw after Wrestlemaina in 2009 :)shifty:).

edit- Or you could look up a match on Youtube and see what moves he uses. His moveset is probably on Wikipedo as well. :shrug:

Moonlight Drive

Or just keep away from them :)smh:) because probably :)smh:) they're just using the chatroom :)smh:) to plug their BTB :)smh:). You'd never see anything like that from NOW :)shifty:) or SDWA :)shifty:)

Evil Austin

Check out some of the better BTBs :)shifty:) that have Abyss in them :)shifty:) and see how well they write his matches :)shifty:) especially ones against Rey Mysterio in the first week of Raw after Wrestlemaina in 2009 :)shifty:).

And who's BTB might this be? :)shifty:) That you are plugging.